PDA

View Full Version : The Vexed Brothers

Starfall
December 16th, 2016, 03:22 PM
There are three siblings that are currently in Riverclan, they go by the names of Skystream (http://starfallscharacters.weebly.com/skystream.html), Echolight (http://starfallscharacters.weebly.com/echolight.html), and Flamingstride (http://starfallscharacters.weebly.com/flamingstride.html). These three brothers have always gotten along, and love each other deeply, but during the EE after the attack on Riverclan the three realize just how different they are. Flamingstride decides to make his way to Thunderclan, trying his hardest to get away from his Skystream how at the time is having a mental breakdown, he no longer trusts those around him not even his own brothers. Both Skystream and Flamingstride fight, neither are victorious. Echolight is awed by the new clan that has made their way into the clans everyday life, he decides that he wants to travel with them. Skystream stays in Riverclan and keeps a close eye on his clanmates, ready to kill if someone stepped out of line. The three brothers split up on bad terms, regret, hatred, and unloyalty burned in their hearts and minds. After a few moons Echolight will come running back to Flamingstride in tears with his broken heart. Flamingstride forgives his brother and decides that it's time for the three to reunite. As the two are making their way back to Riverclan Skystream is insane, he no longer trusts anybody, not even himself. With a heart wrenching goodbye Skystream plunges into the raging river as his siblings just stand by and watch their brothers demise. Flamingstride and Echolight close themselves off, they only speak to each other. After a while Echolight falls in love once more and is with his brother less and less, Flamingstride is fine with this and is happy for his sibling. After a few more moons a warrior finds the two and brings them to the territory next to the stream their brother "died" in. Skystream is standing there smiling sweetly at his brothers and explains that he didn't die he only hit his head on a rock, and explains that a loner/kittypet saved him and taught him the correct way to live. The three are reunited once more.

Then they live happily ever after {LOL that was long}

Okay so here's what I need to make this work
Skyclan warrior that allows Echolight to travel with them. Echolight will eventually fall in love with this cat, but this cat wont feel the same and will break Echolights heart.

A Riverclan warrior/apprentice who Echolight falls in love with.

Thunderclan warrior/apprentice who becomes Flamingstride's first friend. Flamingstride will become very close with this cat, preferably this cat will have a crush on him.

A Riverclan warrior/apprentice who gets Flamingstride back onto his paws after his brothers death

A warrior from any clan who can help Skystream with his mental health. Skystream will eventually end up killing this cat. SO if you don't want your character to die, don't sign up for this one.

Loner/kittypet who finds an injured Skystream far away from Riverclan, on the banks of the stream

A warrior/apprentice who brings Skystream back home to Riverclan, {they find him padding in to the territory, preferably an old friend who was an apprentice but is now a warrior.}

Anything else that says open on their page is up for grabs.

Here's the fourm

{Without link}
Name
Apperance
Personality
Clan
Rolewanted
Activness level
Roleplay example

{With link}
Name
Link
Role wanted
Activness level
Roleplay Example

Now this isn't first come first serve, I will be very picky about the main parts.

kozui-chan
December 17th, 2016, 03:35 PM
Name :seawatcher
Apperance: light grey she-cat that has beautiful blue green eyes. she had dark grey stripes running from the front of her eyes to the inside of her ears. (if you look up naruto nine tails kurama its that only different colored)
Personality : seawatcher will talk but that's not the first thing she'll do.she prefers to watch and give input when needed. otherwise she keeps her words to herself. if her input doesn't help, then she apologizes repeatedly and goes quiet for a long time.
Clan :thunderclan
Role wanted : warrior who becomes flamingstride's first friend and has a crush on him
Activness level : will be on all weekends unless i'm grounded. and school days only in school which means off and on.
Roleplay example:seawatcher looked on as two apprentices as they trained sheathed claws? check. observant? not really. having fun? check. trying their best? semi,check after they finished she walked over to them. " i noticed that you weren't trying your hardest, but that's okay. i understand if you didn't want to hurt each other. next time look for the slightest twitch or flinch that will betray their next move." she mewed quietly watching them look at each other then nod.

Starfall
December 17th, 2016, 11:38 PM
Name :seawatcher
Apperance: light grey she-cat that has beautiful blue green eyes. she had dark grey stripes running from the front of her eyes to the inside of her ears. (if you look up naruto nine tails kurama its that only different colored)
Personality : seawatcher will talk but that's not the first thing she'll do.she prefers to watch and give input when needed. otherwise she keeps her words to herself. if her input doesn't help, then she apologizes repeatedly and goes quiet for a long time.
Clan :thunderclan
Role wanted : warrior who becomes flamingstride's first friend and has a crush on him
Activness level : will be on all weekends unless i'm grounded. and school days only in school which means off and on.
Roleplay example:seawatcher looked on as two apprentices as they trained sheathed claws? check. observant? not really. having fun? check. trying their best? semi,check after they finished she walked over to them. " i noticed that you weren't trying your hardest, but that's okay. i understand if you didn't want to hurt each other. next time look for the slightest twitch or flinch that will betray their next move." she mewed quietly watching them look at each other then nod.

Accepted! I love the way Kurama looks