PDA

View Full Version : Blazingnight's Apprentice

Ever
October 6th, 2016, 05:00 PM
Hello all!

The time has come for Blazingnight (http://everwarrior.weebly.com/blazingnight.html) to receive an apprentice.

***I don't normally do find-center searches for things like this because people end up applying and not sticking with it, so before applying I ask that you please, please only apply if you will be dedicated to this roleplay for the next two months minimum. I don't need daily replies or anything like that, I just ask that you are dedicated and really want to do this.***

With that out of the way i would like to highlight a few characteristics that I will be looking for in Blazingnight's apprentice. The young cat needs to look up to Blazingnight as her idol, to want this position more than anything and be willing to do anything for her leader. Blazingnight would never accept a weakly or traitorous apprentice as it would reflect badly on her. If the apprentice does not follow her command directly it will probably be exiled, just a warning. Blazingnight is not a nice cat so don't expect her to ever act this way. She will be very hard on the apprentice, have impossible demands to meet, and be unsympathetic towards them. So this apprentice needs to have a lot of self-motivation to be able to meet the high demands of the leader. The apprentice also needs to know how to keep it's mouth shut. Blazingnight does not like snitches, or complainers. She will test the apprentice on this too by giving them secret information from time to time and expecting to not hear about it anywhere's else in the clan. If the apprentice reveals any secret information they will immediately be exiled as a traitor to the clan. So basically, be prepared for a hard apprenticeship with strict rules and no budging from those rules. Blazingnight is an evil leader after all so what can you expect? ;) To make sure you read this please add: Blazingnight is rad, in the other section of your form.

Without further ado, let's get to the application. Please take your time with this application. Add as much detail as you can! I love details, backstory, etc. So go crazy with the form. I won't be deciding her apprentice until tonight, Friday @12am Atlantic Daylight Time (ADT). Take your time!!

Form:
Name:
Why they are the Perfect Apprentice: (include at least three reasons)
Appearance:
Future Desires: (what they strive to be like when they are older)
Activeness: (on a level /10, 1/10 being a post a week 10/10 being multiple posts per day)

Again, please take your time! Thanks to all that apply as well, good luck!

PS- Blazingnight won't pick an apprentice with any defect, physically or obvious mental flaws. She likes perfection.

***If I see you post so much as once anything along the lines of 'I will never get this role' or 'my application is so short, I will never get this' your application will be overlooked. It is not fair to make others feel bad for putting a lot of effort into their applications and I hate bellyaching. So don't if you want a shot at getting the role. Thanks!***

Fel
October 6th, 2016, 05:01 PM
eVER AM I ALLOWED TO APPLY BRIARKIT

Ever
October 6th, 2016, 05:04 PM
eVER AM I ALLOWED TO APPLY BRIARKIT

No

Kidding you goof, you can apply with any cat but a limit to one application per person!

Empress Of Evil
October 6th, 2016, 05:38 PM
I wanna apply this ShadowClan kit ive got who's evil but he's unborn right now! Well more or less he's being born right now but the RP kinda died. I'll need to boop Draping on that, speaking of which...

Mango
October 6th, 2016, 05:40 PM
Form:
Name: Yarrowkit-paw-Fang
Personality: A sneaky and sly kit, she has always enjoyed breaking the Warrior Code by sneaking out of camp, and can get pretty far without getting caught, but turns around and spies on her mother watching her freak out. She loves to see others freaking out and obviously unstable. She knows when to speak up and when to keep her trap shut. She is going to train in the DF ASAP... She wants to be leader and thinks emotion towards others is bad and her only judgement towards Blazingnight is that she has a crush, but when she finds a tom she likes she'll go tom crazy. She focusses on training more than anything else, and thinks the way to getting revenge is by killing. Now when someone disrespects her she can get a little snarky or Sharptounged, but she knows not to use that with a warrior or anyone who's older than her. She loves to please others and doesn't dare disrespect others.
Why they are the Perfect Apprentice: (include at least three reasons) She can keep her trap shut for ages unless it could end up getting her or someone she values killed. She will do anything she's told to, unless she is ordered to kill her sister( Please don't do it). Lastly, she wants to be like Blazingnight in every possible way, besides wanting a mate. She will do exactly as told and tries her best.
Appearance: A slim black pelt with grey streaks that are quite noticeable and a white stomach. She has black paws, besides her back left one which is grey. She has a long tail. Her eyes are amber colored with golden specks that show fine detail and are quite noticeable. She has no scars yet, but she will soon.
Future Desires: (what they strive to be like when they are older) Just like Blazingnight, but without a mate. Leader or deputy. Powerful and strong.
Activeness: (on a level /10, 1/10 being a post a week 10/10 being multiple posts per day) 7/10
Blazingnight is rad
( Please pick me!:o)

lost
October 6th, 2016, 05:45 PM
i wanted to apply the new Lost but she's eyeless rip

Ever
October 6th, 2016, 05:50 PM
i wanted to apply the new Lost but she's eyeless rip

rip

Empress Of Evil
October 6th, 2016, 05:56 PM
Hey Ever would it be smart to apply a kit that's practically being born right now? He's evil

Ever
October 6th, 2016, 05:57 PM
Hey Ever would it be smart to apply a kit that's practically being born right now? He's evil

He'll have to be six moons old by next Saturday so...

lost
October 6th, 2016, 05:59 PM
rip
It'd be cool though cause Lost is gonna be so swag xD
but blazing def won't want to be near her disability

Ever
October 6th, 2016, 06:00 PM
It'd be cool though cause Lost is gonna be so swag xD
but blazing def won't want to be near her disability

no sireee

Crow
October 6th, 2016, 06:00 PM
wants to apply rn but homework sobs

Empress Of Evil
October 6th, 2016, 06:02 PM
He'll have to be six moons old by next Saturday so...

*groans* I think maybe i should just copy his perso and make a new cat who gets his old personality.

Fel
October 6th, 2016, 06:12 PM
pretty much done with the form, i might edit it a bit here and there!

Name:
Briarkit | Briarpaw | Briar [thorn; branch; belly]
Personality:
Briarkit's personality is quite complicated, and there are a number of traits out there to describe him- however, just putting down adjectives won't do. This tom isn't exactly 'evil', but he's a big dreamer- and he'll do absolutely anything to achieve these dreams. He was born into an era of despair for his clan, and is only adapting to what he's being taught, and using it to his advantage. He is under the guise that he has a special something to his personality, to his appearance, and everything about him that makes him a better cat than all his denmates, something that separates him from the rest of the clan except for a few others- and that is the assumption that he can be a leader. He's always dreamed of being in charge, and having all the power he wants in his paws, and won't stop at anything to make sure that's what happens. He'll listen to every instruction if he thinks it'll get him far in life, and doesn't care about the morality of his actions if it advances him in some way. He's a superfan of Blazingnight, and pays attention to her every word, wanting to be just like her when he grows up- he is ambitious and the slightest bit egotistical, and is willing to do the dirty work for someone if it means raising his reputation, or earning him the opportunity to keep a few secrets along the way. He doesn't enjoy talking to many cats who don't have the same 'leadership qualities' as him, and secretly regard them as being beneath his level, trying to aim for the top and absolutely nothing else. He'll use 'intelligent language' to try and score himself brownie points with senior warrior, and really tries to hide his disgust with others when making 'allies', sure that if the entire clan pays attention to him and thinks he's the most amazing cat in the forest, they'll be much easier to control when he's in charge- assuming he'll become a leader eventually. He is always on the move somewhere, often overworking himself to try and get better, whether it's improving his social skills or becoming a great fighter by training himself, or working with a mentor or two. He's never been spoiled- growing up without knowing who his real father was, and having his mother be a secretive cat who didn't seem to trust their leader- but he surely acts like he needs to be the center of attention, because he never really got the attention he needed as a kit. Briarkit's rejected his family by the time he becomes an apprentice, and under Blazingnight's command, he'll be more agressive than ever, ready to attack whenever his leader demands it. Speaking of the leader, again and again, he can't stop thinking about wanting to be just like the she-cat. Briarkit is sure that she's a great leader, that he has so much to learn from her- in fact, she's one of the only cats he respects in the clan, with his respect almost like being an unseen privilege, given to those he thinks deserve it most. He follows her every move sometimes, and is obsessed with making himself the bravest, strongest, most likable cat around- and he won't stop until he's gotten nine lives, until he's been announced to the clan as Briarnight- Until he's conquered clans and taken territory, and made everyone fear his very presence. He won't stop until he's been crowned a king himself, as the crown almost seems like his very own birthright to the tom- and Briarkit is sure he'll be a king someday. He doesn't have much of a sense of humor, and has no shame in admitting that he doesn't joke around- that if you want to be in charge of anything, you need to learn how to be serious about it and not make jokes like a mouse-brain- he's not very tolerant of non-Shadowclan cats, and turns up his nose at traitors, willing to resort to violence if a small little kittypet won't back away from the border- some of this very intolerance coming from the fact that kits would tease him at times, they'd say his father was a kittypet- and Briarkit hoped that wasn't true. He believes his father was killed before he was born, in the great battle that left Halestorm gone and Blazingnight in charge, the fight he'd heard about so many times. He'd be the next Blazingnight in Le Coup de Shadowclan- he'd exile his father if he disobeyed his idol. He's given up on family now.
Why they are the Perfect Apprentice:
One; Revenge
Even Briarkit's heritage is a reason for Blazingnight to choose him as her apprentice, and this is why; his mother is Scorchflake, one of Blazing's closest 'friends', but lately the two seem to be losing trust in each other, and I'm pretty sure Scorchflake is beginning to see the wrong in her ways and side with her EE Non-Supporter mate, Finch. Now, there were plans to exile the kits, but even better than this is the reason that Blazingnight could corrupt Briarkit himself. If Blazingnight made Briarkit so cold and cruel, just like her, that he'd reject his own mother in favor of his leader's evil ways, Scorchflake would be infuriated. It's a great way to get revenge and remind Scorch that if she won't serve under Blazingnight, then her own son will take her place. Briarkit/paw will reject the idea of Starclan and turn rouge, and possibly when the Evil Era concludes, he could run away, causing the ultimate grief for Scorchflake- that even if she gets rid of Blazingnight, the damage she did to her family isn't able to be repaired- The evil leader's mentality would carry on in her enemy's own son, and it would make for a lot of drama between all different parties, making for an exciting storyline/roleplay.
Two; Determination
Briarkit has big dreams, and really hopes to be able to be a cat that everyone respects one day, being able to look up to cats like Blazingnight and her deputy Hickoryshade. He'd have no problem obeying her if he believes that she's training him so he can be liked and powerful some day, and won't give cruel training methods a second thought- thinking that they're just for him to become a better leader. He isn't mouse-brained, but simply believes that Blazing's word is law, and will attempt to roll with the punches the best he can. There isn't much that would make him turn against his clan's own leader, and he's got such a desire to be like Blazingnight that he'd actively support her policies, even if they resort to violence and cruelty to get her way. He is ambitious and wants to reach his personal goals as quickly as possible, and this means that if he becomes Blazingnight's apprentice, he would do whatever she said if it helped shape him into a cat fit to lead Shadowclan- it is not a clan of traitors, and he refuses to betray the cats whom he's looked up to for his entire life, even discarding his family, friends- even a possible future mate when he's older if they get in the way of the Evil Era's regime.
Three; Vanity
This may sound like a bad thing, but it really isn't so terrible when you look at how Blazingnight likes her apprentices. Briarkit thinks he's fit to be in charge, that he's the perfect cat for the job of leader- and this makes him quite useful as both an ally and a simple pawn. He wants to be in charge so badly that he won't complain during training sessions if they're supposed to make him into a strong cat, knowing that it's for his own good. He'll be able to grin and bear it, thinking that he was the only apprentice in the clan who was able to become Blazingnight's apprentice because he can handle harsh lessons and unconventional learning methods, and would be honored to serve as any kind of 'sidekick' to Blazing, under the thought that it's one step closer to becoming the head of his clan, and learning from the best warrior there is to teach him. Briarkit would also keep secrets well- he wouldn't brag about them to other cats, as his sense of vanity is one where he doesn't think any others deserve to know secrets- that everyone who doesn't already know is beneath him, and that they are forbidden to learn the information only powerful cats may access. He would often look down upon the other apprentices, and refuse to talk to them unless they were somewhat important, leaving more time for training with his mentor than sharing tongues with his denmates.
Four; Strength
In the topic of physical traits, Briarkit isn't perfect. He is very much a strong kit, with well-muscled paws and broad shoulders, but the tom doesn't have as much of a natural talent when it comes to objectives like speed and balance- his paws sometimes slip, which is a bit natural with him being a kitten- and having a sort of a tank-like build, he is slightly slower than usual cats, and seems to have heavy paws when he runs, with his strength and body mass pulling him down, along with gravity. However, just describing his physical traits won't prove everything. From her character page, Blazingnight is more of a wiry, thinner cat, and I'd assume from her description that she is quite fast and lacks the natural power of a hard-hitting cat- due to her training, however, she seems to be much better and refined in her skills than Briarkit will ever be for a long while- but he was born with a different body type than her, and if trained well enough, might even be able to offer skills and attack types that even Blazingnight can't use, due to his powerful but slow build. If the two were to become great allies after his training, Briarkit would prove to be a great cat to win battles with Blazing, and it would be an amazing pair of battle tactics and talent. In future skirmishes, the two could prove to be a great duo, mentor and apprentice combined to team up and win- combined with Briarkit's ego, he'll refuse to lose, and give fights all he's got, making him a logical choice for her apprentice.
Appearance:
Reference One (http://img12.deviantart.net/4997/i/2006/141/0/3/vidar___divinity_by_vixenvalkyrja.jpg) | Reference Two (http://i57.tinypic.com/i4k4td.jpg) | Reference Three (http://i.imgur.com/fM6AsCY.jpg) [<- shorter fur than this reference] | Briarkit has inherited the physical features of both his parents, with his russet-red pelt color coming from his mother Scorchflake, and his tabby patterns resembling those of his father, Finch. His shorter fur also derives from the parental side of his family, offering the tom a way to cool off in the summertime, though it leaves him vulnerable to the cold, though he'd rather ignore the chills rather than seek medical treatment. His fur doesn't seem to thin out very often, and doesn't shed either, being of a shorter length which seems to stay the same way throughout his lifetime, no matter what season it is currently. His pelt is glossy and smooth, often letting thorns pass through it without harming him, since the slick hairs seem to let the burrs and thorns fall out instead of pricking his skin. This kit has a white patch on his lower muzzle and his back left paw, though there isn't many other white spots on his pelt, and his tabby marks are a black-dark brown color which seem to stand out on his fur. He blends in easily with the fallen leaves and dried shrubbery of leaf-fall, though he sticks out like a sore thumb among snow, and personally dislikes the entire season of leaf-bare to begin with. Briarkit's eyes are a calm, green color, with a few shades of yellow thrown in as well. His tail is of a shorter length than a lot of other Shadowclan cats, but it's not anywhere closes to a bobtail or having no tail at all. There are a few darker stripes on the end of the kitten's tail, but not very many, as well as the tabby marks only showing on Briarkit's forehead and legs- there aren't too many on his back or underbelly. The tom's body type is one which is strong and bulky, and it shows that he's got muscle from an early age, where you're able to see them rippling under his pelt as he runs around through the nursery, unchecked and ready to make a fuss. His fur always seems to be looking nice and he makes it a goal of his to keep it clean- though sometimes it's hard to tell which of his 'goals' he cares about the most. This kitten's legs are at an average length for his age, though as he grows a bit they'll seem to be shorter than the average, going along with the idea that his natural talents lie in the area of strength, and not speed. His ears are a bit small, and though he doesn't have hearing difficulties, nothing annoys him more than when other cats talk too quietly for him to hear, and he blames it more on the voices of others than on himself. He has smaller paws which can be a bit hard to balance on, but the size of his paws don't look like they hinder him much when you see the size of his claws, which aren't too above the average size they should be- they just look a bit surreal compared to his little feet.
Future Desires:
I'll just dive straight into it- ever since the day he was born, Briarkit's had ambition on his mind. He wants to be powerful, and to become a leader that none of the other three clans in the forest [as he doesn't know about the DS and Skyclan just yet] will both fear and respect, and he'd like to show everyone that yeah, Shadowclan's stereotyped as the meanest, darkest clan there ever was- but it'll be the most powerful clan as well- at least he thinks that'll happen when he's leader. He knows that Blazingnight is already a more active and proud leader than Timberstar or Halestorm was, at least from hearing conversations around camp, and he won't ever leave his clan for the sake of 'Starclan's quest' or get taken by mere twolegs. He wants to show the forest that he's capable of something barely anybody else is capable of- and that's the power of leadership, of instilling fear into the hearts of his enemies, and loyalty into the hearts of his allies. He wants to be just like Blazingnight one day, and won't ever forgo training that could be important to his future as a leader, seeing as that's all he thinks about being in the future. He'd probably never feel content being a deputy in life- he's always viewed himself as being somebody in the spotlight, or simply having everyone's attention focused on him. He wants to be a star, to finally shine in the light- and under Blazingnight, he'll get the education he needs to lead.
Activeness:
8-9/10 - I'm active pretty much every day and you can find me on the chatbox a lot- oh, and Blazingnight is rad, since there's no other section! - I try to post at least once per day, but despite how many roleplays I have going on, I'm usually always stalking if I'm not posting.

Brunch
October 6th, 2016, 07:48 PM
] I have finished editing!

Name: Direkit-Direpaw-Direstrike

Personality: Direkit is one of those sweet-cute little things that someone would just want to pick up and cuttle. But what they don't know is that he is a monster; one that wants things to be dark, and will do anything to achieve it. Dire puts on an act that only the sly and cruel cats can see through; its sweet and innocent, one that not one single cat can blame, unless of course, they can see through it. Direkit tricks cats into trusting him, so he can betray them, and sell them out. Dire can be very deceitful, though to those he admires and looks up to, he will never lie to them; he will even admit his thirst for blood to cats like Blazingnight.
Direkit will do anything that someone says, wanting to please them; he will go beyond limits to do something, anything for his idol. Saying this, Direkit looks up to Blazingnight like no other cat; he is her number one fan. Though he was born when Halestorm was leader-deputy, when Blazingnight became leader, he loved the way that she was adamant about not trusting StarClan, and leading the way that she wanted to. Blazingnight made Direkit want to become an apprentice when he was only 3 moons old; he wanted to start his training and become the best warrior in ShadowClan, behind Blazingnight, of course. Blazingnight is Direkit's inspiration to be the best apprentice ever, to show all of the other cats up, and that he is the best thing that the Dark Forest gave them; again, apart from Blazingnight.
Direkit was full of hatred from the time he joined the clan. Dire was born a loner, but brought into ShadowClan after his mother abandoned him at two moons. He remembers very faintly that Dire's mother spoke of StarClan, and how great it is. This lead to Direkit hating StarClan and its warriors; he hates them about as much as he hates his mother. Direkit has a very mean mother, who is just as deceitful as him; she taught him most of his cruel, innocent act, though not all of that can be taught through words, so Direkit taught himself most of it.
With his mother leaving him at such a young age, Direkit always wanted revenge; on his mother, on StarClan, the bullies, and all StarClan believers. Direkit never forgot through his kit-moons what it felt like to be taunted for being loner, turning his personality into more of cruel, disgusting form. When he gets deeper in his apprentice moons, though Direkit gains strength, muscles, and battle techniques that make those bullies fear him as though he were a full-grown warrior threatening them.
Direkit loves seeing others' pain, though he knows that he cannot do it in front of other cats. Their pain, mentally or physically, makes Direkit amused. He doesn't have a mental problem, Direkit is just cruel.
Whenever he can, Direkit shows off his abilities to his mentor, whether it is his strength, hunting skills, or intelligence, he boasts it in doing it; when he is with other apprentices, though, he boasts it with loud, prideful words. Direkit is one of those apprentices who is very eager to learn, but not about the warrior code and what it states, about how to be better in battle, and how to be strong.

Why they are the Perfect Apprentice: One; Eagerness Direkit is one of the most eager to learn in ShadowClan; he just wants to learn. He wants to learn everything that he can about ShadowClan and the other clans. Direkit loves to learn, whether it be hunting, fighting, or just simply how to train in the Dark Forest, Direkit will soak up anything and everything. This will make Blazingnight able to teach Direkit with as much ease as she can get.
Two; Revenge Direkit has always hated his mother and how she talked about StarClan; even the thought of StarClan makes him fume. So, naturally, he wants to attack anyone who brings it up. Direkit doesn't know about the Dark Forest yet, but if he becomes Blazingnight's apprentice, there will probably a chance that she can bring him over to the dark side. This will make Direkit [I]want[I] to come over to the Dark Forest.
Three; Bullies Though the bullies may be with the Dark Forest, most of them are on StarClan's side. He hates the bullies and makes him want to show them up, show them how much better of a warrior he is, even if he does have loner blood. This is also adds on to his eagerness and his revenge, but it adds on to something else; his thirst for blood and his hunger for battle. This will possibly be something that Direkit and Blazingnight have in common.

Appearance: A handsome tom at the least; a colorful face with high cheek bones. Above his wonderful cheek bones are amber eyes that normally have a bored glare to them. He has abnormally large ears for a cat that pop out in a crowd thanks to their orange and black colors.
Dire's body is large and muscular, like any great warrior. He is bigger than most cats his age, and when he acts older, he may seem like a senior warrior. Along with his large body, ears, and paws, Direkit has long, sharp claws; sort of like Tigerstar's.
Direkit's lush pelt has the orderly colors of a tortishell; orange, white and black, in which the black appears the most. On his head, he has an orange mask that covers his nose and ends right above his mouth, which is white. Direkit's fur, again, is mostly black, but there are patches of orange and white along it as well.
At the end of Dire's back, like any other cat, is a long, loopy tail that rotates colors between orange, black, and white.
Direkit is an extremely handsome tom that makes any nonsensical she-cat gushing over him.
Ref 1: http://www.catfaeries.com/images/newsletter/2015-02-03/calico1.jpg
Ref 2: https://c1.staticflickr.com/7/6237/6284006222_4e988cd84e_b.jpg

Future Desires: To be one of the strongest, and cleverest cats in ShadowClan; perhaps maybe one day become deputy, though he is fine with just being a warrior.

Activeness: 7/10, though hopefully once this site is updated to all of the computers in my house, then hopefully it will go up more. If I'm not posting, I will normally be stalking everything.

Other: Blazingnight is rad

. :kittyface:

Fel
October 6th, 2016, 09:40 PM
alright, application's been edited and finished up! ^^

Abstracted Dog
October 6th, 2016, 09:43 PM
i have an apprentince ready to be mentored.

~Masked~
October 6th, 2016, 09:48 PM
owo i really wanna apply MaskPaw since it would work so well
but i don't know XP

Abstracted Dog
October 6th, 2016, 09:52 PM
pretty much done with the form, i might edit it a bit here and there!

Name:
Briarkit | Briarpaw | Briar [thorn; branch; belly]
Personality:
Briarkit's personality is quite complicated, and there are a number of traits out there to describe him- however, just putting down adjectives won't do. This tom isn't exactly 'evil', but he's a big dreamer- and he'll do absolutely anything to achieve these dreams. He was born into an era of despair for his clan, and is only adapting to what he's being taught, and using it to his advantage. He is under the guise that he has a special something to his personality, to his appearance, and everything about him that makes him a better cat than all his denmates, something that separates him from the rest of the clan except for a few others- and that is the assumption that he can be a leader. He's always dreamed of being in charge, and having all the power he wants in his paws, and won't stop at anything to make sure that's what happens. He'll listen to every instruction if he thinks it'll get him far in life, and doesn't care about the morality of his actions if it advances him in some way. He's a superfan of Blazingnight, and pays attention to her every word, wanting to be just like her when he grows up- he is ambitious and the slightest bit egotistical, and is willing to do the dirty work for someone if it means raising his reputation, or earning him the opportunity to keep a few secrets along the way. He doesn't enjoy talking to many cats who don't have the same 'leadership qualities' as him, and secretly regard them as being beneath his level, trying to aim for the top and absolutely nothing else. He'll use 'intelligent language' to try and score himself brownie points with senior warrior, and really tries to hide his disgust with others when making 'allies', sure that if the entire clan pays attention to him and thinks he's the most amazing cat in the forest, they'll be much easier to control when he's in charge- assuming he'll become a leader eventually. He is always on the move somewhere, often overworking himself to try and get better, whether it's improving his social skills or becoming a great fighter by training himself, or working with a mentor or two. He's never been spoiled- growing up without knowing who his real father was, and having his mother be a secretive cat who didn't seem to trust their leader- but he surely acts like he needs to be the center of attention, because he never really got the attention he needed as a kit. Briarkit's rejected his family by the time he becomes an apprentice, and under Blazingnight's command, he'll be more agressive than ever, ready to attack whenever his leader demands it. Speaking of the leader, again and again, he can't stop thinking about wanting to be just like the she-cat. Briarkit is sure that she's a great leader, that he has so much to learn from her- in fact, she's one of the only cats he respects in the clan, with his respect almost like being an unseen privilege, given to those he thinks deserve it most. He follows her every move sometimes, and is obsessed with making himself the bravest, strongest, most likable cat around- and he won't stop until he's gotten nine lives, until he's been announced to the clan as Briarnight- Until he's conquered clans and taken territory, and made everyone fear his very presence. He won't stop until he's been crowned a king himself, as the crown almost seems like his very own birthright to the tom- and Briarkit is sure he'll be a king someday. He doesn't have much of a sense of humor, and has no shame in admitting that he doesn't joke around- that if you want to be in charge of anything, you need to learn how to be serious about it and not make jokes like a mouse-brain- he's not very tolerant of non-Shadowclan cats, and turns up his nose at traitors, willing to resort to violence if a small little kittypet won't back away from the border- some of this very intolerance coming from the fact that kits would tease him at times, they'd say his father was a kittypet- and Briarkit hoped that wasn't true. He believes his father was killed before he was born, in the great battle that left Halestorm gone and Blazingnight in charge, the fight he'd heard about so many times. He'd be the next Blazingnight in Le Coup de Shadowclan- he'd exile his father if he disobeyed his idol. He's given up on family now.
One; Revenge
Even Briarkit's heritage is a reason for Blazingnight to choose him as her apprentice, and this is why; his mother is Scorchflake, one of Blazing's closest 'friends', but lately the two seem to be losing trust in each other, and I'm pretty sure Scorchflake is beginning to see the wrong in her ways and side with her EE Non-Supporter mate, Finch. Now, there were plans to exile the kits, but even better than this is the reason that Blazingnight could corrupt Briarkit himself. If Blazingnight made Briarkit so cold and cruel, just like her, that he'd reject his own mother in favor of his leader's evil ways, Scorchflake would be infuriated. It's a great way to get revenge and remind Scorch that if she won't serve under Blazingnight, then her own son will take her place. Briarkit/paw will reject the idea of Starclan and turn rouge, and possibly when the Evil Era concludes, he could run away, causing the ultimate grief for Scorchflake- that even if she gets rid of Blazingnight, the damage she did to her family isn't able to be repaired- The evil leader's mentality would carry on in her enemy's own son, and it would make for a lot of drama between all different parties, making for an exciting storyline/roleplay.
Two; Determination
Briarkit has big dreams, and really hopes to be able to be a cat that everyone respects one day, being able to look up to cats like Blazingnight and her deputy Hickoryshade. He'd have no problem obeying her if he believes that she's training him so he can be liked and powerful some day, and won't give cruel training methods a second thought- thinking that they're just for him to become a better leader. He isn't mouse-brained, but simply believes that Blazing's word is law, and will attempt to roll with the punches the best he can. There isn't much that would make him turn against his clan's own leader, and he's got such a desire to be like Blazingnight that he'd actively support her policies, even if they resort to violence and cruelty to get her way. He is ambitious and wants to reach his personal goals as quickly as possible, and this means that if he becomes Blazingnight's apprentice, he would do whatever she said if it helped shape him into a cat fit to lead Shadowclan- it is not a clan of traitors, and he refuses to betray the cats whom he's looked up to for his entire life, even discarding his family, friends- even a possible future mate when he's older if they get in the way of the Evil Era's regime.
Three; Vanity
This may sound like a bad thing, but it really isn't so terrible when you look at how Blazingnight likes her apprentices. Briarkit thinks he's fit to be in charge, that he's the perfect cat for the job of leader- and this makes him quite useful as both an ally and a simple pawn. He wants to be in charge so badly that he won't complain during training sessions if they're supposed to make him into a strong cat, knowing that it's for his own good. He'll be able to grin and bear it, thinking that he was the only apprentice in the clan who was able to become Blazingnight's apprentice because he can handle harsh lessons and unconventional learning methods, and would be honored to serve as any kind of 'sidekick' to Blazing, under the thought that it's one step closer to becoming the head of his clan, and learning from the best warrior there is to teach him. Briarkit would also keep secrets well- he wouldn't brag about them to other cats, as his sense of vanity is one where he doesn't think any others deserve to know secrets- that everyone who doesn't already know is beneath him, and that they are forbidden to learn the information only powerful cats may access. He would often look down upon the other apprentices, and refuse to talk to them unless they were somewhat important, leaving more time for training with his mentor than sharing tongues with his denmates.
Four; Strength
In the topic of physical traits, Briarkit isn't perfect. He is very much a strong kit, with well-muscled paws and broad shoulders, but the tom doesn't have as much of a natural talent when it comes to objectives like speed and balance- his paws sometimes slip, which is a bit natural with him being a kitten- and having a sort of a tank-like build, he is slightly slower than usual cats, and seems to have heavy paws when he runs, with his strength and body mass pulling him down, along with gravity. However, just describing his physical traits won't prove everything. From her character page, Blazingnight is more of a wiry, thinner cat, and I'd assume from her description that she is quite fast and lacks the natural power of a hard-hitting cat- due to her training, however, she seems to be much better and refined in her skills than Briarkit will ever be for a long while- but he was born with a different body type than her, and if trained well enough, might even be able to offer skills and attack types that even Blazingnight can't use, due to his powerful but slow build. If the two were to become great allies after his training, Briarkit would prove to be a great cat to win battles with Blazing, and it would be an amazing pair of battle tactics and talent. In future skirmishes, the two could prove to be a great duo, mentor and apprentice combined to team up and win- combined with Briarkit's ego, he'll refuse to lose, and give fights all he's got, making him a logical choice for her apprentice.
Appearance:
Reference One (http://img12.deviantart.net/4997/i/2006/141/0/3/vidar___divinity_by_vixenvalkyrja.jpg) | Reference Two (http://i57.tinypic.com/i4k4td.jpg) | Reference Three (http://i.imgur.com/fM6AsCY.jpg) [<- shorter fur than this reference] | Briarkit has inherited the physical features of both his parents, with his russet-red pelt color coming from his mother Scorchflake, and his tabby patterns resembling those of his father, Finch. His shorter fur also derives from the parental side of his family, offering the tom a way to cool off in the summertime, though it leaves him vulnerable to the cold, though he'd rather ignore the chills rather than seek medical treatment. His fur doesn't seem to thin out very often, and doesn't shed either, being of a shorter length which seems to stay the same way throughout his lifetime, no matter what season it is currently. His pelt is glossy and smooth, often letting thorns pass through it without harming him, since the slick hairs seem to let the burrs and thorns fall out instead of pricking his skin. This kit has a white patch on his lower muzzle and his back left paw, though there isn't many other white spots on his pelt, and his tabby marks are a black-dark brown color which seem to stand out on his fur. He blends in easily with the fallen leaves and dried shrubbery of leaf-fall, though he sticks out like a sore thumb among snow, and personally dislikes the entire season of leaf-bare to begin with. Briarkit's eyes are a calm, green color, with a few shades of yellow thrown in as well. His tail is of a shorter length than a lot of other Shadowclan cats, but it's not anywhere closes to a bobtail or having no tail at all. There are a few darker stripes on the end of the kitten's tail, but not very many, as well as the tabby marks only showing on Briarkit's forehead and legs- there aren't too many on his back or underbelly. The tom's body type is one which is strong and bulky, and it shows that he's got muscle from an early age, where you're able to see them rippling under his pelt as he runs around through the nursery, unchecked and ready to make a fuss. His fur always seems to be looking nice and he makes it a goal of his to keep it clean- though sometimes it's hard to tell which of his 'goals' he cares about the most. This kitten's legs are at an average length for his age, though as he grows a bit they'll seem to be shorter than the average, going along with the idea that his natural talents lie in the area of strength, and not speed. His ears are a bit small, and though he doesn't have hearing difficulties, nothing annoys him more than when other cats talk too quietly for him to hear, and he blames it more on the voices of others than on himself. He has smaller paws which can be a bit hard to balance on, but the size of his paws don't look like they hinder him much when you see the size of his claws, which aren't too above the average size they should be- they just look a bit surreal compared to his little feet.
Future Desires:
I'll just dive straight into it- ever since the day he was born, Briarkit's had ambition on his mind. He wants to be powerful, and to become a leader that none of the other three clans in the forest [as he doesn't know about the DS and Skyclan just yet] will both fear and respect, and he'd like to show everyone that yeah, Shadowclan's stereotyped as the meanest, darkest clan there ever was- but it'll be the most powerful clan as well- at least he thinks that'll happen when he's leader. He knows that Blazingnight is already a more active and proud leader than Timberstar or Halestorm was, at least from hearing conversations around camp, and he won't ever leave his clan for the sake of 'Starclan's quest' or get taken by mere twolegs. He wants to show the forest that he's capable of something barely anybody else is capable of- and that's the power of leadership, of instilling fear into the hearts of his enemies, and loyalty into the hearts of his allies. He wants to be just like Blazingnight one day, and won't ever forgo training that could be important to his future as a leader, seeing as that's all he thinks about being in the future. He'd probably never feel content being a deputy in life- he's always viewed himself as being somebody in the spotlight, or simply having everyone's attention focused on him. He wants to be a star, to finally shine in the light- and under Blazingnight, he'll get the education he needs to lead.
Activeness:
8-9/10 - I'm active pretty much every day and you can find me on the chatbox a lot- oh, and Blazingnight is rad, since there's no other section! - I try to post at least once per day, but despite how many roleplays I have going on, I'm usually always stalking if I'm not posting.

;-; Gee, did I read all that :whistle:

Crumbleless
October 6th, 2016, 10:11 PM
Name: Goosekit (Whitepaw) Whitefang)
Personality: Goosekit is very unhappy with the name she was given when she was born, she definetly understood why she got the horrible name; because her mother thought it would be cute. Really all this kit wants is a different name that makes her sound strong! Goosekit is quite ambitious too and will do anything, even kill, to get to the top. Even if she isn't the most ferocious looking cat to live because of her white fluffy fur she can be quite snapish when someone makes fun of her. Usually she only does this to cats her age knowing that being snapish to a warrior would result in punishment. Goosekit is actually quite adventurous also always wanting to go out into the pines and serve her clan the best she can even if it means staying to every single word that Blazingnight says and being a loyal Shadowclan kit. Even if she is loyal she also has a kind side which doesn't reflect often but usually she only shows her nice side to those who actually matter to her; like a future mate for example. Overall this EE supporting kit is a very loyal Shadowclan cat and wouldn't dare do anything to weaken her clan.
Why they are the Perfect Apprentice: Goosekit is a very loyal Shadowclan cat that wouldn't think about doing anything to break her loyalty. Goosekit is very good at listening and has a keen sense of hearing that isn't really too useful for anything other than listening. Finally, Goosekit may look like a kittypet but her looks make a cat overconfident and it just makes it easier for her to win fights, border skirmishes, ect.
Appearance: https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHM0IB6DoQpQXzgYcWljhjUm3emd_8N 0P8CAp8aj5YuGbbJ691
Future Desires: The most loyal Shadowclan cat that has lived, a powerful warrior which would make any cat think twice before taking her on in a battle.
Activeness: (on a level /10, 1/10 being a post a week 10/10 being multiple posts per day) Probably 10/10 and I am especially on a lot during Summer.

SuspiciousMindz
October 7th, 2016, 03:30 PM
Name:
Darkkit - Jinxkit - Jinxpaw - Jinxflare
Personality:
Her mother and father were both tortoiseshells with beautiful blue or green eyes and her biological siblings shared those traits. At birth, this feline was named with the prefix "dark" in hopes that she became a unique black cat. Although as soon as her hues opened, her mother renamed her "jinx" instead. Disappointed in how average their daughter appeared, her mother handed her away for another cat to look after. She was certain her kit was destined for a life of hardships and bad luck. Jinxkit is now burdened with a name that reminds everyone of superstitions about black cats. A burden that she knows nothing about. Her ebony fur and piercing yellow hues are the stereotypical black cat traits. This leads to where she is now.
Jinxkit may not remember anything about her origin of birth, but something aches are her heart strings everyday she sees a happy family. She doesn't have a father or siblings and sometimes she hates her adoptive mother or the families around her for being complete in a way she isn't. Her intellectual and physical senses developed and she became aware of many things before she was supposed to. She became analytical, noticing the smallest details and thinking critically upon serious topics. She began to realize the harsh realities of clan life just by simply watching the clearing rather than getting absorbed in nursery tales and play.
This feline matured quickly at a young age.
Jinxkit may come off as a quiet feline, but she owns a tongue as sharp as her claws. She always seems to have a some kind of smart remark or a comment ready to spit. Although she has grown wise enough to know when and when not to use it and will even stifle a snort of disgust in attempt to hold her tongue. She's also grown accommodated to rude cats and has come to understand to not let them get under her skin. Although she may have her limits and fury may cause her fur to bristle, she won't attack another clan mate unless they provoke it or if someone of a higher rank tells her to. Jinxkit doesn't speak her mind often making her full of secrets, almost nothing can break her wall to get her to say anything. Although when she does speak it, she's very blunt and gets straight to the point. Sugar coating isn't something she takes into mind, if a cat can't handle the entire truth then they're weak in her mind.
This feline doesn't believe in her ancestors. She curses them for allowing her to live a fairly empty life with merely Dawnstorm for family. She agrees with Blazingnight's views and even twists the code a little to suite her own style of living. Of course, she doesn't allow too many cats to realize this for she doesn't want to be exiled or when she does do it, she insures no one will ever find out. She's quite sneaky and deceptive in this way.
Although Jinxkit's thoughts may not be too dark, something about this she-cat makes people believe that she'll become corrupted and less friendly as she does age. After all, her open mind and willingness to learn and her ambitions to be the best and very respected allows a space for more sinister thoughts to fester. She'll do what she can to makes those goals happen.
[Will Develop More As She Ages]
1. She's Hard Working
Jinxkit isn't one to complain about anything. She won't even complain about the worst pains. She'll push herself until she can't go anymore. She's willing to do whatever she's told without a word. She believes that every task will only train her to do better. She believes that the hard work will only teach her patience.
2. She's Ambitious
Jinxkit wants nothing more than to be a possible candidate for future Shadowclan deputy or leader. She wants to be like Blazingnight, having that sort of power and respect from many cats. She'll do just about anything to do so, even putting herself or others into danger to succeed. She's willing to fight tooth and claw to prove herself to Blazingnight or anyone in the clan that questions her loyalty. Although her ambitions have a dark side, meaning she'll use her clan mates to do her dirty work or worse... take the blame for something she did. If they threaten to tell, she'll murder to keep secrets.
3. She Takes No Nonsense
Jinxkit isn't one to go around goofing off. Quite frankly, the happiness of others disgusts her. If she can't be as happy as them, then she doesn't think that those around her have rights to be. She believes that when cats goof off, the clan comes off as weaker and at that point, things start to not get done. If she can avoid the nonsense and go on her way worker hard or having others work for her, then she will.
4. She's Ruthless
Jinxkit isn't one to sugarcoat anything. If a cat can't handle the truth, they shouldn't ask. Jinxkit will believe anything Blazingnight will put in her head. If her leader says a certain feline is weak or doesn't belong, Jinxkit will simply let them know. Or she'll simply treat them as if they don't belong, tending to not care what the others think of her. If she was told to make that certain feline disappear... Well Jinxkit won't show any emotion. Anyone death can be made to look like an accident after all, right? If that's found out in the first place. This feline doesn't show mercy in anything she does. She won't allow weakness. Only the best.
Appearance:
ref1 (https://www.noirmx.mx/img/welcome/08.jpg) | ref2 (http://karlysotherrps.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/7/7/10779283/7737934_orig.jpg) | ref3 (http://24.media.tumblr.com/216a2eb2072eaafcd92eed8a1877a08e/tumblr_mlkcm7RX201s03x0vo1_500.jpg) |ref4 (http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/creepypasta/images/5/59/Tumblr_mj0ilfIwvF1s3kji9o1_500.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130822184928)
This feline will grow into a sturdy she-cat. Defying what most think. She-cat must be lean and smaller right? Wrong. Jinxkit already shows the build of a future muscular, well-built cat. She'll grow to be slightly taller than average, but very strong. Although this may take away from her agility, her blows will be powerful with the right training. Her short ebony coat is untouched, constantly well-managed and her piercing yellow hues show no emotions, although will burn a cold fire when she's angry. She may not have any special features, but that doesn't mean anything in her book. Jinxkit will be a formidable warrior size and strength wise, but she'll have to train really hard to perfect using her agility and speed to balance this out.
Future Desires:
She wants to be a formidable and well respected Shadowclan warrior. She'll do anything to get her way. If she's able to achieve anything above warrior status like deputy and leader, she'll be more content with that type of power. Although she knows it'll influence how she thinks. If she does get a chance to achieve such a status, she'll then want to be the most respected or feared leader in the forest. Either way, she simply wants to be respected and looked up to by many, even if that means she won't be close to anyone.
Activeness:
7/10 normally except on Sundays (I work all day Sunday)
Other[adds in]:
Blazingnight is rad || Here's her character page if interested: Jinxkit (http://echowcorp.weebly.com/jinxkit.html)

Teggy
October 7th, 2016, 03:48 PM
Form:
Name: Nightpaw
Personality: she prefers to be a alone. Her brave heart and cold Personality often make another cats not like her.
Why they are the Perfect Apprentice: (include at least three reasons) 1: the two want the clan to thrive 2: they both have been manipulated into doing something 3: Both are different to those that are about
Appearance: Nightpaw have a pitch black pelt with white speckles making her pelt look like a night full of stars. She had midnight blue eyes
Future Desires: (what they strive to be like when they are older) this cat thought ShadowClan was weak at first. But when Blazeingnight became leader her hopes nd dreams became to become leader.
Activeness: (on a level /10, 1/10 being a post a week 10/10 being multiple posts per day)7/10

Ivy
October 7th, 2016, 06:13 PM
Id like to apply but frisk, Queen Cloudy, and Lost and everybody else seems so much more eligible xD
I might apply

Doom
October 7th, 2016, 06:23 PM
*large gasp*
I shall apply ouo
I am so hype for this role omg

Brunch
October 7th, 2016, 07:01 PM
Ivy, you just have to believe in yourself! BELIEVE! :hug:

Empress Of Evil
October 7th, 2016, 08:29 PM
Here goes. I really pumped up for this and I really want to get the role. Just as many others do. Anyway, here.

Name: Featherkit-Featherpaw-Featherburn
Personality: Featherkit. A beautiful name for a beautiful cat with beautiful emerald eyes. Yet...her personality is so...different. When first simply looking at Featherkit, others see her as a innocent, cute and sweet cat. There is no way such a cat that looks like her could possibly have a single evil bone in them. But. Basically every bone in Featherkit is evil, bad and toxic. Featherkit is vain, ruthless and uncaring. Well, more or less she doesn't care for others. She only cares for herself, and her idol. Featherkit is living in an era where evil cats are starting to take over. As a younger cat Featherkit would always wonder what she should do in the future. When she was younger she was a kindhearted and sweet cat. Anyway, her adoptive mother, Skyfeather, would always encourage her to grow up as a good cat and be kind hearted. She always used to do as Skyfeather would say. She loved Skyfeather, but then one day Skyfeather told Featherkit that she was her adopted kit, she had always thought Skyfeather was her real mother. Featherkit snapped and all the love for her mother went away. All the love she once had for Skyfeather had then turned to hatred and it still was. With every passing day Featherkit would wonder about who could possibly be her real mother? On the day Skyfeather told Featherkit she wasn't her true mother she made it one of her major goals to find out who her true parents were. Featherkit had always believed she was a pure ShadowClanner. She knew that Skyfeather was a pure ShadowClanner and Skyfeather had always told her that her father was dead but he was a pure ShadowClanner. Lies. All lies. Featherkit hates lies. Each day Featherkit sits alone, angry and upset. She is unsure and scared of what she really was. Was she half clan? Half Loner? Even worse, half kittypet? The once happy, loving kit was now gone and replaced with a ruthless, cold one. (Gosh, just realized I basically wrote a backstory but it helps explains her personality at least). Anyway, Featherkit seeks power and strength. She believes ShadowClan is the best clan and it deserves to have the best things. Featherkit is a committed and dedicated cat. When she wants to do something she will not stop, until she does it. She doesn't give up easy. Featherkit is driven everyday by hate, anger and fear. Hatred for Skyfeather. Anger from all the lies. And fear of what kind of blood runs through her. Featherkit despises half-clan cats or any cats that aren't 'pure'. Featherkit is cold and shuts everyone out. She believes things like love, kindness and StarClan are just stupid things. Just weaknesses that keep a cat from achieving what they really want. Featherkit keeps herself focused on doing her goals by not getting herself included in things like love. Now, although I stated that Featherkit is quite the ruthless and cold cat she likes to act innocent and cute. This is the rather manipulative and cunning part of her. Like, take making new 'friends' for example. Featherkit would act, humble, cute and innocent. Many would fall for her disguise and think of her as a great 'friend'. Then soon those 'friends' learn what a monster she really is. Threatening cats, not caring for anyone but herself and her idol. Featherkit has just about no weaknesses because of the way she keeps herself shut away from others. She has one major weakness though. Her fur. Featherkit is very protective of her pelt. She believes good looks lead to good things. She loves her fur greatly. I have to admit, it looks quite nice. Don't mess with Featherkit's fur, or you risk messing with Featherkit's sharp claws. If anyone messes with her fur she goes complete full out rage. So, away from the fur topic. Featherkit is a real big complainer. She believes nothing is good enough for her. A lot of the time she thinks she deserves a better life. You can always find Featherkit complaining or whining about something. One time she won't be complaining is when she's near her idol. So i've mentioned she has an idol about 3 or 4 times now and you may be thinking, 'Who is this idol?'. And even if you're not, i'll tell you. Featherkit's idol is Blazingnight. Yes, Blazingnight, the evil leader of ShadowClan. Surprise, surprise. Featherkit looks up to Blazingnight. She believes Blazingnight is the rightful leader of ShadowClan. She thinks Blazingnight deserves to be the cat leading ShadowClan. No, let me correct that. Featherkit believes that Blazingnight should lead the whole warrior cat forest! She supports Blazingnight greatly. Featherkit will agree to just about anything Blazingnight says. She will do anything she asks. Even kill her own adoptive mother if she was asked. Featherkit is inspired by Blazingnight and hopes to grow up to be like Blazingnight one day. The type of cat who is powerful, respected and listened to. Now, back to the thing about her fear of what kind of blood runs through her. So many wonder why on earth Featherkit cares so much about this. It's because she's scared that others won't see how loyal she is to ShadowClan. She fears others will see her as disloyal is she doesn't have 'pure' ShadowClan blood. Featherkit knows that hardly any cat likes her. Except for Skyfeather. But she at least wants to be accepted as a member of ShadowClan. She doesn't care if no one likes her and she even prefers if no one does. She hates cats that are sympathetic. Especially if they're in ShadowClan. It just proves that those sympathetic cats are making ShadowClan weak. They are a disgrace to their clan! So, now onto the power topic. So like a stated before Featherkit has a want for power. She doesn't know exactly why she wants it, but the thought of having power over many cats just seems so....satisfying....Featherkit wants to be a strong and powerful cat. She got her want for power on the day she snapped. The day Skyfeather told her the truth. Although, when she thinks about it, at the same time she doesn't want power. It's kinda hard to explain. When she thinks about it, she wants power. When she thinks too much about it, she doesn't want power. Featherkit, in my opinion is a really confusing cat. Confused herself by what she wants to do, confusing me and possibly you readers and yeah. So, it's your opinion as to how you see Featherkit, but I personally see Featherkit as not a full out evil cat, she is quite evil but she's mainly evil because she's angry, scared and confused. She doesn't know what to do so she thinks that being a cold cat who shuts everyone out calms her. And it makes her feel cool. Feeling evil and cold actually makes her feel cool. But if it helps, a summary of Featherkit's personality. Featherkit is a cat filled with hatred. Anger. Fear. And Confusion.

1. Obedience. Featherkit is obedient. To Blazingnight only. Featherkit looks up to no one but Blazingnight. Blazingnight is Featherkit's idol and Featherkit will do anything to make Blazingnight be pleased with her. Featherkit wants to be Blazingnights apprentice badly. She will put in dedication and commitment if she did become her apprentice. Some might say Featherkit is obsessed with trying to please Blazingnight. She simply responds with 'No, i'm just dedicating myself to trying to please her. That's not obsessing'. Featherkit would do whatever Blazingnight says, and do it without another word. She would even kill her own mother if Blazingnight asked her to. She will do anything, no questions asked. It's like Featherkit was a robot and anything Blazingnight told her to do she would have to do. Her ambition to have Blazingnight 'treat her as an equal' (aka powerful cat) is so big she'll just do whatever's asked of her. Despite the fact Blazingnight would never see Featherkit as a powerful cat. Featherkit will always be there to support Blazingnight, despite her rather young age. She supports Blazingnight greatly and thinks that Blazingnight deserves to rule all of the clans. Not just ShadowClan.
2. Strength. Featherkit is definitely not a weak cat. She is strong emotionally, not quite as strong physically but has enough strength to survive a battle. She is a strong and merciless cat. She tries her best to keep her walls up. Featherkit is a strong, determined and ambitious cat. She puts in effort in the things she does so no one better expect her to do 'low class' stuff. Even if you asked her to do a really bad job she would try to put up something good. This comes with her ambition to have Blazingnight be pleased with her. Featherkit doesn't believe in love, kindness or StarClan. She keeps herself away from those kinds of things so she doesn't become a weak cat. Featherkit knows she needs to have no weaknesses. Featherkit searches for power (she thinks) and will do whatever it takes to get that power. Featherkit is strong so don't underestimate her. She keeps well focused too because she doesn't have to worry about 'love problems' or anything like that. That would make training a tad bit easier for Blazingnight since Featherkit focuses on that only. Her emotional strength would also help because Featherkit wouldn't be disappointed in battle training if Blazingnight kept saying she was horrible or somethin'. Featherkit is quite strong physically too. If you read the appearance you'll see she isn't the strongest cat, her build was made more for agility rather then strength but she is strong enough to at least survive battle training. And a battle.
3. Knows how to keep her mouth shut. Featherkit doesn't complain. Well....not to Blazingnight anyway. Reading the personality you might remember she is one whiny cat. Although Featherkit keeps her mouth shut and does her best to follow every command Blazingnight gives. She wants Blazingnight to see she doesn't complain near her and when near other cats she does complain. It's confusing why she does it but if you think about it, it kinda makes sense. Featherkit always feels like complaining, saying things like, 'You ruined my fur' or 'This mouse is too scrawny for me'. She is a sassy cat but once she's near Blazingnight she tries to compliment her. Featherkit doesn't give out compliments to anyone but Blazingnight. She keeps hoping that Blazingnight notices she only compliments her. It's her way of trying to show Blazingnight is the 'best' cat in the world. Featherkit is at least smart enough to know not to complain. She can just guess that someone as powerful as Blazingnight has no patience for whiny cats so she keeps her mouth shut. If she could she might even super glue it if she wanted to complain. Except she doesn't really have the ability to super glue....
4. Eagerness. Featherkit is eager and dedicated. She badly wants to be Blazingnight's apprentice. She knows that Blazingnight can help her and she believes she can learn so much from Blazingnight. Her eagerness makes her want to learn as much as she possibly can. She wouldn't care if Blazingnight thought she was a bad apprentice. She wouldn't care if Blazingnight wasn't pleased with her. Ok, so she probably would care but you get the point! She wants to learn from Blazingnight and Blazingnight only. Her eagerness will make her do anything as long as it will either make Blazingnight pleased with her or help her learn what she needs to help set her on a set path into the future. Her eagerness and determination, along with the other emotions, drive her through life. Featherkit will work hard and lucky for her, her eagerness makes her want to learn. Not just do something to please Blazingnight. But she'll want to do it. You probably think they're the same thing but if you see it like I do they're different.

Appearance: Reference One (http://oi65.tinypic.com/kccw00.jpg), Reference Two (http://oi66.tinypic.com/13yo609.jpg), Reference Three (http://oi63.tinypic.com/x38nj4.jpg)and Reference Four (http://oi63.tinypic.com/3096l4j.jpg)
Featherkit is a ginger tabby she cat. Her fur is short and always neat. Featherkit constantly grooms her pelt to keep it neat. Being one of those cats who are absolutely obsessed with their pelt. She likes to keep her pelt neatly groomed and clean. Warning: Don't mess with her pelt or you will pay. Featherkit is an absolute perfectionist when it comes to her pelt so you will normally find that there's not much out of place on her pelt. Featherkits short, thin fur makes her a little more vulnerable to sharp things. Like for example thorns, splinters and claws would be able to stab her quite easily because her fur isn't too thick. Featherkit's tabby markings are stripes. The stripes are a ginger colour too, except this ginger colour is a slightly darker ginger then her main ginger colour. Featherkit has dazzling emerald eyes. Her eyes are a pure emerald green near the outer bit of her eyes. As the look further into the middle that pure emerald green turns into a lighter shade of green. Then on a small bit around her pupil her eye colour has faded to a mixture between light green and yellow. Featherkit's ginger pelt and emerald green eyes make it easy for Featherkit to blend into things like autumn leaves that have lush, green leaves scattered here and there. Now looking at Featherkit, you'll see she doesn't really have broad shoulders or super muscular legs. Featherkit's build is more or less for agility. Her build makes her quite lean. So she's not quite the bulky cat. Neither is she as skinny as a skeleton. Just lean. She has legs that are strong and sturdy, but you can't see things like muscle rippling beneath.

Future Desires: (what they strive to be like when they are older) As I stated in the personality, Featherkit wants power and strength. She wants to hopefully someday rule ShadowClan if not the whole warrior cat forest. She wants to be the strongest warrior there is. She wants to prove just because she may look cute and innocent she is as dangerous as.....the most dangerous thing on earth. Featherkit wants to be powerful, respected, and be a leader. But then at the same time, she doesnt want that. She practically has half her mind set on being the strongest, best and mist respected and feared leader of all time. But the other half is telling her that's boring and she should just have a normal life. So by reading that I think you'll probably know she is a rather confused cat. She is confused about what she wants in the future. She seems to want power because it seems satisfying. But at the same time, power just seems boring to her. I think Blazingnight could help Featherkit to decide on what her future should be like and help set her on a straight path if she got accepted.

Activeness: (on a level /10, 1/10 being a post a week 10/10 being multiple posts per day) 8-9/10

Other: Blazingnight is rad (Also, I swear this is the longest personality i've ever written. And I really hope Feather gets accepted. I put in a lot of effort into her form and personality. Just as many others have)

Ivy
October 7th, 2016, 10:50 PM
For you, Cloudy dearesst, I'll think about it.

judas
October 7th, 2016, 11:15 PM
Name:Leafpaw-pelt
Personality: Leafpaw is a brave she-cat,but she often gets a little scared around other Apprentices. But when She's around Older warriors,she takes a chance to challenge them to a fight. She wants to leave her mark on Shadowclan and train with her Favorite cat in Shadowclan,Blazingnight. She will take on and Challenge even if it cost her life,Leafpaw Will die as long as Blazingnight is happy. She can be very risky at times when she tries to impress Blazingnight. She is a tough she cat,and doesn't like many other cats,so she doesn't trust others much. Leafpaw train hard if she messes up in front of her Mentor,she will not sleep until she gets the move done right
Loyalty Leafpaw will never tell any other cat anything that Blazingnight told her. Even if another cat asked how training was going,she wouldn't say anything about it. She would let Blazingnight attack her and wouldn't care because of her loyalty to Blazingnight.
Speed Leafpaw is a quick she cat because of her sleek fur. It doesn't get cough in branches or bushes that she runs by. She has long,strong legs that carry her around and she can climb trees faster then most cats could. She loves to jump from limb to limb on trees,so she gets lots of practice.
Quietness Leafpaw has a few friends,which helps her not spill to many details about training. It also helps when Blazingnight yells at her for doing something wrong (Which will probably happen XD) She doesn't yell back,she tries harder.
Determination Leafpaw will try her best to not make mistakes,she often yells at her self if she does somthing wrong. So she tries harder,in hopes of making Blazingnight proud. She Will never give up,until she gets it right.

Appearance:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/bf/1d/c9/bf1dc90a1c566359275c794031fd9969.jpg http://lyuboburm.ru/uploads/2012/08/eurb.jpg http://nextranks.com/data_images/cats/havana-brown/havana-brown-08.jpg

Leafpaw wishes to one day be like Blazingnight and be the leader of Shadowclan.
She doesn't wish to have kits,but she wants a mate when she is older.
Leafpaw wants to one day be the best warrior in Shadowclan and make sure no one forgets her,ever
Activeness: (on a level /10, 1/10 being a post a week 10/10 being multiple posts per day)9/10 Monday-Friday Saturday and Sunday about 10/10 I'll PM you when I can't Role play

Other:Blazingnight is rad

RedHead
October 8th, 2016, 09:30 PM
Name
Cypresskit

Personality
(Doing it in the “paw” context)
Cypresspaw is quite the she-cat. I wouldn’t exactly call her “evil” although some of her traits can be taken like that. One thing to note is her high intelligence. Cypresspaw is very smart and witty, knowing how to handle situations on her own. She can easily think up of a solution to a problem, and is quite the quick thinker as well. Cypresspaw is independent, and usually likes to think up her solutions on her own. She’s not the best cat to work with in a group, because she doesn’t really listen to others ideas. She does know how to put other cats to use in her own plans though, and will do that in a heartbeat. Also with her intelligent mind, Cypresspaw doesn’t fall for tricks easily. She likes to think everything through, and knows who’s trying to trick her, and will not be fooled. She actually enjoys playing along for a bit, then ruining their plans with her own well thought up revenge. Still a young cat though, Cypresspaw can still get fooled by cats older than her that have strength in the art of manipulation. Her intelligent mind is still growing, and she continues to think up plans for her own enjoyment and revenge. Being very manipulative and deceptive, Cypresspaw loves to lead other cats on. Especially cats whom might be romantically interested in her. The she-cat just thinks it’s quite funny watching others get their hearts broken. She has a big sense of deception, and can do things to make her look “perfect” in a certain cats eyes. She also lies from time to time, using her cunning mind and deception to make the lie seem real. Cypresspaw can lie without the bat of an eye, talking as smooth as she would if she wasn’t lying.
Cypresspaw is also very competitive. She hates to lose, and usually goes through extreme measures to win. She cheats occasionally, and isn’t a very good sport if she does lose. She hates it when other cats believe they can beat her, because she hates boasting. Cypress is a bit of a hypocrite though, because she boasts a lot as well. If some cat beats her, Cypresspaw always plans out her next move to shoot them down, and make sure they know she is the best. She is quite violent in her attempts at revenge. With her intelligence, Cypress plans out her revenge plans carefully and thoroughly. Even though Cypresspaw is mean and competitive, she does have passion for the things she likes, and likes to do. This passion is what drives her mind, and makes her push herself harder than others. Her passion keeps her mind focused on what she wants, and so she doesn’t get distracted easily. She can focus on a main goal easily, and other things as well. Cypresspaw is very distinctive as well. She likes to be different from any cat, and will speak out, and change her ways slightly sometimes to be different from others. Cypresspaw sticks out from a crowd, with her pelt color and her personality. She can sometimes be a bit of a back-talker, if she finds something she doesn’t agree with. But after a while, Cypresspaw learns to respect cats older than her, and learn from them. She just has to get to know the cat well. She also wants to prove herself to her role models, or cats she respects. She doesn’t completely “worship” them, but allows them more room in her mind than she would have for other cats.
Cypresspaw is a very dynamic cat, with many different traits that make her stand out.

Why they are the Perfect Apprentice
(include at least three reasons)
One; Intelligence: With her high intelligence and cunningness, Cypresspaw is able to solve problems easily. Blazingnight can use this to her advantage to help make plans. Cypresspaw’s intelligence can go quite far, and she has quick thinking skills. Blazingnight can implant her ideas into Cypresspaw’s head, and this young cat will most likely use them. Cypresspaw also loves making plans for future moves. It is very fun for the young cat. If Blazingnight was to have this apprentice’s respect, she could use her to her will in any way, as Cypresspaw will be fully loyal to her. She will still have her own mind and thoughts, and wouldn't be completely “controlled.”
Two; Machiavellianism: Not only being intelligent, Cypresspaw is also very deceptive. She can fool other cats into doing what she wants, especially those younger than her. Blazingnight can use this to her advantage, and send Cypress on missions to manipulate and outwit other cats, especially those of her own age group. Also, with her ability to lie easily, and spot lies, she can be very useful in the art of seeing who is truly on Blazingnight’s side. Again, this skill could be useful with cats of Cypresspaw’s age group, and she could report back to Blazing. As she gets older, her skills will also work on young warriors. Blazingnight could use Cypresspaw’s lying abilities and deception for her own good to manipulate other cats.
Three; Competitiveness: Being very competitive, Cypress doesn’t like to get taken down easily. She is willing to push herself past her limits, to be the best there is. Blazingnight can do all different types of training methods she would want with Cypresspaw, and the molly would try her best at them, trying harder and harder until she got it right. Blazing could push Cypress past anything that other apprentices could do, and Cypress would keep training, and push herself harder than Blazing was pushing her. She would also try the hardest in competitions and battles, her mind only focusing on the win.
Four; Vengeance: Every evil cat needs some violence in them. Cypresspaw has both violence and a sense of revenge. If someone wrongs her, or beats her in a competition, Cypresspaw immediately starts planning revenge. Blazingnight can use her to get revenge on other cats, implanting in Cypresspaw’s mind that these cats did something wrong. Her deception also can be used for evil.
Five; Passionate: If she wasn’t evil, Cypresspaw’s passionate side could be used for a lot of good. Cypresspaw’s passion helps her focus on her goals, and not get distracted. With a very focused apprentice, Blazingnight wouldn’t have to worry about repeating her orders. Also, Cypress will strive for what she wants, and is passionate in all things he does. This makes her easy to train, and her focus is rarey ever waverd. Cypress wouldn’t bother with things like making friends or finding love, as that is not the point of her focus.

Appearance
1 (http://purrfectcatbreeds.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/sokoke-cat3.jpg) 2 (http://d11kavc4axrfgm.cloudfront.net/pet_care/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Sokoke-Helmi-Flick.jpg) 3 (http://icatcare.org/sites/default/files/kcfinder/images/images/sokoke.jpg)
Cypresspaw is actually quite a beautiful she-cat. She is smaller than most cats her age, although not by much. Her build is small and lean, with short, fuzzy fur. She has quite the muscles though, for how small she is. Cypresspaw is practically no fat and all muscle. Cypresspaw’s main pelt color is a pale tan, and it gets more cream near her neck, underside, and head. She has a large, dark brown swirl in the center of her pelt, and smaller spots and swirls around it of the same color. She has brownish-black stripes on her legs, going down to about mid-leg, then fading. Her tail is striped with these same stripes, ending in a black point. Cypresspaw’s ears and muzzle are a faded creamish-white, Cypresspaw has ginger brown stripes on her face, and a few on her underbelly and neck. Cypresspaw has black pawpads, and a black nose. She has a longer tail than other cats of her breed. Cypresspaw’s eyes are a bright, fiery orange.

Future Desires
(what they strive to be like when they are older)
Cypresspaw knows it is every young cats dream to become leader one day, and, liking to stand out, that is not what Cypress wants to do. She realizes there aren’t many other options that would help her stand out either, but plans to be an amazing warrior anyways. She wants to be one of the best fighters in the clan, as well as one of the smartest cats. Cypresspaw wants to be a warrior that is remembered and respected. She strives to push herself harder everyday, and is committed to her training. Cypresspaw also wants to be an excellent mentor. She doesn’t plan on finding love though, as she thinks that itself is sick. When she sees other cats in love, she literally feels like vomiting. Cypresspaw wants to live a full life, until it is time for her to retire to the elders den. Which will be hard to get her to do anyways. She doesn’t want to even touch the nursery, and plans on staying single and committed to performing better than everyone every day. As well as standing out as well.

Activeness
(on a level /10, 1/10 being a post a week 10/10 being multiple posts per day): 8/10~I try to post at least once every day, but sometimes I don’t if I have a test to study for. I hang around in the chatbox every day though, and if someone is on and asks me to post, I usually do.

Other
Blazingnight is rad {I am so glad you didn't make me say she was hot I would've died X3 Because we know Lemonstar is the hottest ;0}

Crow
October 9th, 2016, 07:14 PM
Name: Cedarkit | Cedarpaw | Cedar???
Personality: Cedarpaw is quite the character, filled with Machiavellianism, psychopathy, and narcissism- the dark triad. He's extremely manipulative, and never says what he really thinks- just what he thinks will win others over. He's borderline obsessed with gaining allies and has cats that are loyal to him scattered throughout the clan. He's extremely cunning and calculating, every move planned carefully out in advance. He controls every part of a conversation to subtly plant ideas in the other cat's subconscious- inflection, quirks, flicks of his eyes. He's highly intelligent, and can easily work his way through problems, creating strategies that are often two or three steps ahead of most others. That's not to say everything he does is foolproof- it isn't. That said, his intelligence makes it so that most of his plots do end up successfully. He's highly observant, and always remains aware of his surroundings and current situations. Due to this, he's often able to make conclusions about things that other cats are unable to, as he's constantly taking note of every single detail he can see. He's extremely charming- although it's only superficial- and is able to easily make cats trust him. In fact, he occasionally takes it a step further and will flirt to make a cat like him, exploiting love to his advantage without ever falling under its spell himself- as he believes himself to be asexual, but is in reality demisexual. However, although others may believe differently, no cat is actually close enough to him for him to consider them even a friend. Although he is exceedingly able to do anything he sets his mind to, he's quite overconfident, believing he can do whatever he wants to effortlessly and without opposition. He also bears a complete lack of empathy for any cat other than himself, and Cedarpaw honestly just bears a completely apathetic attitude towards the emotions of others- if it benefits him to completely devastate a cat, he'll do so without a second thought- well, he'll probably give a lot of thought to the decision, but he'll certainly never feel guilty about it. He has a large capacity for deception, manipulation, and craftiness, and utilizes these skills in every conversation he holds. He is mentally incapable of feeling remorse for anything, no matter what he's done- this condition likely being the reason he ended up so cold and calculating. The tom has a terrible temper, and holds grudges until he can get revenge- and he always does. Those who cross him always have some sort of tragedy sometime in the future. He's very clearly a perfectionist, and if he doesn't get something exactly right, he'll stay up all night to get it, despite losing sleep. Every waking moment is dedicated to furthering himself- and in his mind, that means complete perfection and nothing less. He won't rest until he's the best, whether that means training in the Dark Forest, training harder than others, sabotage, or all three. Physical, mental, and social perfection is his obsession, and he doesn't care hat happens as long as it brings him closer to his goal. He feels entitled to everything, and arrogance is his downfall. He's overly confident in his own abilities, and quite self-centered, thinking about himself and only himself in every decision. If he were ever to be not hiding his true personality, he'd come across with an aura of cockiness, with the mindset of 'I'm the best, and I know it'. Cedarpaw enjoys flattery, despite how well he hides this fact, and it works surprisingly well on him- however, he doesn't let this show, so to any onlooker, he'd simply look unaffected. He's a cat who works only to further himself and will do whatever it takes to achieve perfection.
Obedience/Respect- Cedarpaw knows being mentored by Blazingnight is the opportunity of a lifetime. He sincerely respects and looks up to her for all she's done, and believes she's the rightful leader of Shadowclan. He'd follow every command she gave, especially knowing she has the power to stop his aspirations with one speech. He knows she's a good model for qualities he'd like to gain, and so he'd watch her every move, striving to be like her and do as she told him- striving to learn what she told him but also to learn from how she moves, speaks, and teaches. To further himself, he'd keep not only the information she told him but everything else about their training a secret, as he wouldn't enjoy having others learn the skills specific to Blazingnight.
Motivation- Cedarpaw is obsessed with his own perfection, and he'd continue this through apprenticeship. If he couldn't do a task at first or meet Blazingnight's demands, he'd practice nonstop until he could execute it flawlessly. He'd always strive to impress her, be it training with new skills during free time or learning new moves in the Dark Forest. He'd never complain and would simply try harder every time he felt insufficient. No matter how hard the tasks became, Cedarpaw would always have to motivation to not only continue trying but to try even harder.
Ruthlessness- No matter what, Cedarpaw would always do whatever Blazingnight told him to do. Due to his being unable to feel any guilt whatsoever, he'd have no qualms about killing a cat or ruining one's life. Blazingnight would be able to send him to do her dirty work, essentially using him as a pawn and keeping her paws clean. He'd actually be happy to do it, or anything else that would raise her opinion of him. He's very good at covering his tracks and being quick and clean, so the crimes would most likely never be traced back to him or Blazingnight.
Machiavellianism- Cedarpaw is very cunning, observant, and manipulative. He'd be able to sway other apprentices to her side with his charm and manipulation skills and notice details that Blazingnight might've missed. He'd be able to get possibly useful information from other apprentices and convince his allies to do the same. This way, she could have a network of apprentice spies, who would someday be able to report back to her as warriors with even more useful information.
Competitive Nature- Everything Cedarpaw does is to further himself in relation to others. To do this, he's willing to push himself even further past his limits than others can. Since training with Blazingnight would be so important to this goal, every waking moment of his life would be dedicated to training, so he could get ahead. Working with the leader would make him more eager to go at a faster pace, so he'd work even harder to leave the other apprentices in the dust. He'd learn quickly, and be more driven to learn new things due to this aspect of his personality.
Appearance: [tba] [refs (https://www.flickr.com/photos/62322566@N00/albums/72157621694064828/page1)]
Future Desires: Cedarpaw doesn't want to be leader- in fact, he scoffs at the very idea. He wants no part of the danger, the pressure, or the fame. That's not to say he doesn't want power, though- this apprentice is as power-hungry as it gets. He just doesn't want the clan visibly in his paws. Keyword being visibly. He's interested in working behind the scenes, in a sense- pulling all the strings. A puppet-master. With his skill at manipulation, he'd be able to subtly implant ideas in the mind of his leader, seeing his devious plans come to fruition without being blamed. Ambition is always at the front of his mind- but in a way unique to himself. While the other apprentices dream of ceremonies and speaking at gatherings, his mind is set on being the advisor to the king- unseen, hidden from the eyes of the clan, but there all the same, whispering ideas into his leader's mind.
Activeness: 6-7/10 currently but life should stop being hectic soon enough ;u;
Blazingnight is rad! c;

Mango
October 10th, 2016, 03:43 PM
Form:
Name: Mothkit/ Mothpaw/ Mothwhisker
Personality: Smart, vein, selfish, and sharp-tounged she uses her skill to be great and thinks her lame sense of humor is funny. She knows that her trap belongs closed and doesn't dare to open it without permission which makes her appear shy and nervous.
1- Smart- she is great at planning things out before she does anything at all.
2- Evil- She thinks that Shadowclan is made for evil and wants to destroy the other clans
3-Smart- She is the type to make plans for everything and will help Blazingnight get revenge on anything.
4- She is great a forcing other apprentices and kits to what she wants, she will be able to get information out of other apprentices at gatherings about how there clan really is, she'll get better the older she becomes.
5- She can fake out others quite well that she is an innocent kittypet without a collar and can gather information easily by faking like she is a kittypet and curious about there clan
6-She never gives up, she wants the best possible mentor and will never quit trainning on her own at night in the dark forest or at dawn in the real forest before trainning with Blazingnight.
7-She is really ambitious, whatever her goal is, she will achieve it, if it is to become an eight moon warrior, she'll become one, or leader she'll get that. Or defeat a clan leader in a battle, she'll do that. All she wants is to achieve her ambition
8- She never tells secrets and is great at getting secrets out of other cats so she can go around camp and bribe cats to tell them if they approve of Blazingnight's way of leading or if they rely on Starclan instead
9- Cruel, she plans to be a little abusive as a warrior trainning apprentices, and train as harsh as Blazingnight or maybe a little more.
10- Powerful, when she is defeated in a mock fight or real one, she will work even harder until she defeats them and is way stronger and bigger than anyone her age.
Appearance: With her fluffy black and white pelt she looks like an ordinary kittypet and bright amber eyes with specks of yellow and a small dot or two of lilac purple. She has long sharp claws the sparkle in the sunlight
She wants to be an evil leader like Blazingnight, enough she will kill anyone who seems like they might be a choice to Blazingnight, she will even concider killing the deputy, but she would never dare kill an evil leader like Blazingnight.
Activeness: (on a level /10, 1/10 being a post a week 10/10 being multiple posts per day) 7/10( 10/10 on weekends)
Other: She will even kill someone she loves on command

Ever
October 13th, 2016, 12:21 PM
***UPDATE***
My cousin is coming over for the night tomorrow so I won't be able to picl, pushing the picking date ahead and deciding tonight, Friday @12am Atlantic Daylight Time (ADT)!!!! If you wanted to reply make sure to do so this evening!!

Brunch
October 13th, 2016, 12:35 PM
#ExcitedCloudy

sab700
October 13th, 2016, 03:04 PM
Form:
Name:Stagkit| Stagpaw| Stagthorn

Personality: Stagkit is a rough and tumble kind of cat. He's not afraid to get his paws dirty in order to show his strengths. He is proud of who he is and very confident in himself though maintains a great respect for those who assert themselves as strong. Stagpaw isn't one for friends, not wanting to get to close to anyone in case they threaten his position within the clan, instead prefering to make acquaintances. Stagkit is a perfectionist who pushes himself to do things right and has an intense dislike for delivering anything less than perfect, which will make him a harsh mentor in the future. This kitten is charismatic and has a way of convincing others of his point of view, whether he's telling lies or bringing others round to his way of thinking.

1: He's respectful: Stagkit is as mentioned above a respectful cat, however this only truly applies to cats who show their true strength, Blazingnight being one such cat.
2:He's Charismatic: Stagkit is good at convincing others of things and getting things out of them, and this would allow him to gather information about other clans without giving away too much himself
3: He's not overly ambitious: While Stagkit does have ambitions and would vey much like to lead he knows that it's a foolish dream and would rather strive to perform to the best of his abilities away from the spotlight, meaning that he will not become a threat to Blazingnight's positon.
4: He doesn't have real friends: With no close friends Stagkit has nobody that he'd care to share sensitive information, preffering instead to keep his interaction with others to idle chit-chat.

Appearance: A reddish brown tom with white paws, muzzle and chest and blue eyes. He is a large kitten and will grow to be a tall muscular tom, with the ability to put his size to good use.

While he would like to become leader or deputy, Stagkit prefers to focus on more realistic goals and as such his main desire is to become the best warrior that he can be and to aid his leader in her goals.

Activeness: (on a level /10, 1/10 being a post a week 10/10 being multiple posts per day) 7/10

Other:Blazingnight is Rad!!

Ever
October 13th, 2016, 11:52 PM
I have picked Suspiciousmindz's Jinxpaw as the apprentice for Blazingnight. Thank you to everyone who applied, I really appreciate the time and effort that you put into your applications. If you weren't picked this time around don't be discouraged, I will be holding another one in 3-4 months once Jinxpaw becomes a warrior!

SuspiciousMindz
October 14th, 2016, 12:18 AM
*-* oml, I'm actually shocked by this. Really wasn't expecting to be chosen!
Thank you so much! c: :heartbounce:

Empress Of Evil
October 14th, 2016, 05:57 AM
Congrats! :)