PDA

View Full Version : School For Angels! (Fill a form to join!)

Braveheartedwarrior
October 6th, 2016, 04:59 PM
Since I've had problems in the past with the amount of players in a rp, this rp will be an "fill a form" Rp. You must provide a character form! (Example below) If I don't reply you in at least a week, You haven't been accepted.

You must fill out this character sheet:
Name
Small bio/personality
powers

Plot:

Who says humans can't fly?
This is the story of Anne, and Jamie. They were both born as half human angels. Their father being a human, and mother being an angel. They are both required to attend SFA, Or School For Angels.

Background info:
Angels can have powers, but unless you're human hybrid, you don't have any. There are no demon/angel hybrids whatsoever, or "Dark/evil" Angels. Normal angels cannot die; they're immortal.

Anne:
Angel/Human hybrid
(No powers)
Shy, and quiet. Once you get to know her, she is quite interesting.
Female
Redhead, with unusual golden eyes.
Her wings are white, with circle indentations.

Jamie:
Angel/human Hybrid
(No powers)
Outgoing, silly, Unserious, Overly-playful, Kind to others (usually). Jamie is what can be called 'The exact opposite of Anne. He's a very loud, headstrong person. He wears his read, trusty cap every morning. He's a full time prankster.
Male
Redhead, Brown-red eyes.
His wings are white, with fiery-red tips.

judas
October 6th, 2016, 05:24 PM
Name Rima
Small bio/personality She's cold,mean,but sweet on the inside
powers omg she's epic...healing and Lighting powers
gender Female
looks http://s246.photobucket.com/user/Rshiel3516/media/Rima-Chan4.png.html
She has red eyes when she gets mad

Braveheartedwarrior
October 6th, 2016, 05:43 PM
Name Rima
Small bio/personality She's cold,mean,but sweet on the inside
powers omg she's epic...healing and Lighting powers
gender Female
looks http://s246.photobucket.com/user/Rshiel3516/media/Rima-Chan4.png.html
She has red eyes when she gets mad

mmm Accepted!)

judas
October 6th, 2016, 05:46 PM
(When do we start)

:blue:
October 6th, 2016, 05:52 PM
Name: Trinity // Cassidy

Small bio/personality: TBRP For both, though they are hard to get to trust, for a reason, they're both twins too, though Cas tries to keep herself looking different, and Trin is fine with it

powers: The both don't have any, half-Humans

looks: http://pm1.narvii.com/5936/6de2ed6140bf3e36273997c90e5891805e4dba0f_hq.jpg

Braveheartedwarrior
October 6th, 2016, 06:03 PM
(When do we start)

(We will start once we get a good amount of peeps

Braveheartedwarrior
October 6th, 2016, 06:03 PM
Name: Trinity // Cassidy

Small bio/personality: TBRP For both, though they are hard to get to trust, for a reason, they're both twins too, though Cas tries to dress more like a boy to look less like her twin, and Trin is fine with it

powers: The both don't have any, half-Humans

looks: http://http://66.media.tumblr.com/75b80fade2843ff901b581a5de56360b/tumblr_nkb3telJLs1tjm1yjo3_500.png

Accepted!))

Deceptionstar
October 6th, 2016, 09:00 PM
Name: Natalie
Small bio/personality: Loud, nosy, loves making new friends, but she's also pretty sensitive, and can get mad very easy.
powers: Pyrokinesis (can control fire)
looks: http://www.raaddir.com/assets/fullimage/anime-girl-with-short-brown-hair-ekvgbfko8rtssooo.jpg

Braveheartedwarrior
October 7th, 2016, 01:53 PM
[ QUOTE=peridot;1378]Name: Natalie
Small bio/personality: Loud, nosy, loves making new friends, but she's also pretty sensitive, and can get mad very easy.
looks: http://www.raaddir.com/assets/fullimage/anime-girl-with-short-brown-hair-ekvgbfko8rtssooo.jpg[/QUOTE]

(Ahh! I great and powerful Peridot! Bless me with you knowledge!
Btw, You're accepted x3

*Lionblaze//Falconpaw
October 7th, 2016, 02:17 PM
Name:Jacob
Small bio/personality: Jacob is a Sly and Sneaky person but also Quite and Kind and he has blue eyes and Jacob can be Coldhearted when he is asked of too much and he is really popular with girls.
powers: Animal Transformation
looks https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/fc/6e/bd/fc6ebd0a4e3a7eb28b9f7514a1ff5de0.jpg

Braveheartedwarrior
October 7th, 2016, 02:24 PM
[ QUOTE=peridot;1378]Name: Natalie
looks: http://www.raaddir.com/assets/fullimage/anime-girl-with-short-brown-hair-ekvgbfko8rtssooo.jpg[/QUOTE]

Oh-and what color is her wings?

Braveheartedwarrior
October 7th, 2016, 02:25 PM
[ QUOTE=*Lionblaze//Falconpaw;2048]Name:Jacob
Small bio/personality: Jacob is a Sly and Sneaky person but also Quite and Kind and he has blue eyes and Jacob can be Coldhearted when he is asked of too much and he is really popular with girls.
powers: Animal Transformation
looks https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/fc/6e/bd/fc6ebd0a4e3a7eb28b9f7514a1ff5de0.jpg[/QUOTE]

((Accepted!

BluBunnie
October 7th, 2016, 02:38 PM
Name: Rimmon
Small bio/personality: Quiet and anxious, doesn't like big groups and loud noises. Tends to spend time on his own.
Powers: Shape Shifter
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/06/fc/7d/06fc7daea7b804a05f161b876407dd6e.jpg

Braveheartedwarrior
October 7th, 2016, 02:57 PM
((Accepted, B r a h!

Braveheartedwarrior
October 7th, 2016, 03:01 PM
Alrighty guys! We have enough people to start roleplaying!

Anne and Jamie arrived school early today. Both were quiet, waiting for other angels to enter their first period: Math.

"It's so weird.. I'm only used to humans in classrooms! It feels so weird we're allowed to show our wings in public at this school!" Anne said, Her white wings fluttering in joy.

"Yeah!" Jamie replied, Looking at his wings. "I wonder what's in store for today.."

BluBunnie
October 7th, 2016, 03:05 PM
Rimmon saw the school just a few feet below him. He swooped down and spread his wings out so he could land gently. He folded his black wings behind him and slip his somewhat greasy black hair into a beanie. He walks into the school silently, somehow not making a sound. He slipped into the classroom and immediately head to the back of the class.

Braveheartedwarrior
October 7th, 2016, 03:09 PM
Anne watched Rimmon enter the classroom. She looked at his sleek black wings carefully. She usually didn't see that color of wings around.
"Hi!" Jamie said curiously, looking at Rimmon.
Anne looked back at Jamie, giving him a "Don't bother him" look.
Jamie looked back at Anne, shrugging. He turned back at Rimmon.
"Hi, I'm Jamie." He said, childishly.

BluBunnie
October 7th, 2016, 03:13 PM
[ QUOTE=Braveheartedwarrior;2105]Anne watched Rimmon enter the classroom. She looked at his sleek black wings carefully. She usually didn't see that color of wings around.
"Hi!" Jamie said curiously, looking at Rimmon.
Anne looked back at Jamie, giving him a "Don't bother him" look.
Jamie looked back at Anne, shrugging. He turned back at Rimmon.
"Hi, I'm Jamie." He said, childishly. [/QUOTE]

Rimmon jumped a bit when he heard Jamie speak. He looked up quietly, "O-oh, hi... I'm R-Rimmon..." He mumbled. He started to turn stark red and he hoped Jamie heard him. He looked back down at his desk and began to tap his foot nervously.

Braveheartedwarrior
October 7th, 2016, 03:31 PM
"Hi, Rimmon!" Jamie exclaimed. He pushed a little of his red-head hair out of his face. He soon noticed Rimmon seemed a bit shy.
"Oh- I'm sorry if i'm bothering you." Jamie replied with a quieter tone.
"I think my sister likes your wings!"
Anne looked back at Jamie, blushing furiously. She didn't reply, hoping it'd just blow off.

October 7th, 2016, 03:34 PM
Both twins made their way into the school, Cassie's red eyes wandering the school, her short hair somewhat ruffled, her long-haired twin glancing at her, both didn't take their wings out, getting weird looks from most of the students, Cassie twining her hand with her twin

judas
October 7th, 2016, 03:36 PM
(Are we starting from the begaining?)Rima glanced over at The angles,the boy said his name was jamie,but the girl didn't say her name. She sighed,looking down at her test book.

BluBunnie
October 7th, 2016, 03:37 PM
[ QUOTE=Braveheartedwarrior;2135]"Hi, Rimmon!" Jamie exclaimed. He pushed a little of his red-head hair out of his face. He soon noticed Rimmon seemed a bit shy.
Anne looked back at Jamie, blushing furiously. She didn't reply, hoping it'd just blow off.[/QUOTE]

Rimmon looked up, startled. "No, of course you're not bothering me! I'm just a bit shy!" He then moved his pink-purple eyes to Anne."Oh, thank you.. I don't think they're that special." He spread his wings out behind him so they could see them better.

October 7th, 2016, 03:43 PM
Red eyes looking in the classroom, the two half-angels glancing around, trying to ignore the fact that Cassie still couldn't figure out how to get her wings to appear, "Cas..." Trinity said, and her twin, who looked like a boy more than anything, blinked, turning red, "C'mon" she muttered, grabbing Trinity's hand and bringing her away from other students

BluBunnie
October 7th, 2016, 04:57 PM
[ QUOTE=Reaper;2145][ QUOTE=Braveheartedwarrior;2135]"Hi, Rimmon!" Jamie exclaimed. He pushed a little of his red-head hair out of his face. He soon noticed Rimmon seemed a bit shy.
Anne looked back at Jamie, blushing furiously. She didn't reply, hoping it'd just blow off.[/QUOTE]

Rimmon looked up, startled. "No, of course you're not bothering me! I'm just a bit shy!" He then moved his pink-purple eyes to Anne."Oh, thank you.. I don't think they're that special." He spread his wings out behind him so they could see them better. [/QUOTE]

Bump

Deceptionstar
October 7th, 2016, 05:18 PM
[ QUOTE=Braveheartedwarrior;2053][ QUOTE=peridot;1378]Name: Natalie

Oh-and what color is her wings?[/QUOTE]

whoops, sorry! white))

Natalie walked into the classroom, looking around at the people who were already there. She bit her lip as she took notice of the conversations already going on among the students. Better not interrupt them. The girl quickly took her seat in the middle, folding her large, feathery white wings. She brushed a strand of brown hair away from her eyes as she got out a book and began to quietly read.

October 7th, 2016, 05:26 PM
The two girls tried to ignore the stares they were getting, Cas biting her lip, watching as her sister's red wings appeared, and the girl who looked like a boy turned redder, her red eyes not meeting anyone's, though she tried to hide the fact that she couldn't control her wings in the first place

judas
October 7th, 2016, 05:29 PM
Rima looked at the to girls oddly."You two okay?"She asked,sitting up straighter."You look a little...how do I put this...Odd."She said,Tucking her hair behind her ear. Rima sighed,closing the note book she had been writing in.

October 7th, 2016, 05:39 PM
Cas tried not to be offended, "Yeah, first day, that's all" Trinity responded calmly, her eyes glancing at her boy like twin, who almost wanted to glare, but her mortal compass allowed to not to, red eyes blinking calmly

Braveheartedwarrior
October 7th, 2016, 05:42 PM
Anne sighed, and continued the conversation, a light blush on her face.
"You're wings are beautiful.." Anne admitted. "I usually don't see black wings often." Anne said, a soft smile on her face.

Ignoring the conversation he first started, he looked over to Rima, and the two twins.
"Hi I'm Ja-"
Jamie abruptly stopped, looking at the two twins.
"You two look alike!" Jamie said. "Could you be twins?" Jamie asked.

judas
October 7th, 2016, 05:45 PM
"Look."Rima said,her eyes glanced over at the to girls."I'm not mean,or anything. Don't be scared..."She mumbled,opening her note book. She wrote down a few things then closed it again."Plus,this school isn't that bad,just..."She mumbled.

BluBunnie
October 7th, 2016, 05:46 PM
[ QUOTE=Braveheartedwarrior;2363]Anne sighed, and continued the conversation, a light blush on her face.
"You're wings are beautiful.." Anne admitted. "I usually don't see black wings often." Anne said, a soft smile on her face.

Ignoring the conversation he first started, he looked over to Rima, and the two twins.
"Hi I'm Ja-"
Jamie abruptly stopped, looking at the two twins.
"You two look alike!" Jamie said. "Could you be twins?" Jamie asked.[/QUOTE]

Rimmon blushed a bit and looked down as he folded his glossy black wings behind him. "Yeah, I guess they're pretty cool.. I get picked on quite a bit for them though, the black wings just make me less normal than I already am.." He mumbled then he looked back up, "But thank you, I think your wings are quite beautiful as well."

October 7th, 2016, 05:47 PM
"Because that wasn't obvious" Both girls muttered, looking away, then sighed, "Yes, yes we are" Trinity hid her wings, while Cas was quiet, running a hand through her hair as she looked at the boy, her long-haired twin next to her emotionless

Braveheartedwarrior
October 7th, 2016, 05:48 PM
Jamie's thoughts wandered.
"First day of school is always agonizing." Jamie replied. "I guess you just get used it it.."

"That's hard to believe for a trouble maker like you.." Anne mummered.
"I heard that!" Jamie hissed back.

Braveheartedwarrior
October 7th, 2016, 05:53 PM
Jamie overheard the three girls' conversation.
"Pfft! You're already getting into arguments? Can't you girls chill for once?" Jamie announced. "What are your names anyway. I'm Jamie as you probably already know. My sister over there is Anne." He said, pointing to her.

Anne blushed at what Rimmon had said.
"Thanks. And you don't deserve to be picked on because of your wings. It's not fair!" She exclaimed.

October 7th, 2016, 05:56 PM
" Trinity" "Cas" Both girls said their respective names, red eyes calm as they looked at Jamie, their faces blank, except for a small smile on their faces, their eyes glowing a calming red

judas
October 7th, 2016, 05:56 PM
Rima sighed,looking over at the other new kids."How about you two? Brother and Sister I'm guessing?"She asked leaning back in her chair a bit. Trying to ignore the twins,Bad first impression...She thought,looking over at the new angles.

BluBunnie
October 7th, 2016, 05:57 PM
[ QUOTE=Braveheartedwarrior;2392]Jamie overheard the three girls' conversation.
"Pfft! You're already getting into arguments? Can't you girls chill for once?" Jamie announced. "What are your names anyway. I'm Jamie as you probably already know. My sister over there is Anne." He said, pointing to her.

Anne blushed at what Rimmon had said.
"Thanks. And you don't deserve to be picked on because of your wings. It's nit fair!" She exclaimed.[/QUOTE]

Rimmon smiled softly, he didn't like company much but Anne was really nice and plus, she was quiet. Jamie seemed nice but loud, "Well.. I can't do much about it. It's just the way things are, I just try to ignore the comments. I like being different... Sometimes." His purple eyes filled with sadness for a few moments then he cleared his throat and started to observe the students who just walked in.

Braveheartedwarrior
October 7th, 2016, 05:58 PM
With curiosity, Anne looked over to Natalie who was sitting a bit isolated.
"Hi!" Anne said softly, looking over to her.

October 7th, 2016, 06:02 PM
The twins saw they were being ignored, and looked at each other, saying nothing, Cas's red eyes looking around the classroom, then a tree the clock, wondering when class started

Braveheartedwarrior
October 7th, 2016, 06:02 PM
"Mmm.. I understand.." Anne replied, "but don't let that put you down." Anne hesitated for a moment.
"I like how you are, and you should always be like that." She replied reluctantly, not wanting to sound weird.

"Well, we're twins actually." Jamie replied. "Ain't that ironic?" Jamie added.

Deceptionstar
October 7th, 2016, 06:03 PM
Natalie soon became distracted by the others' talking. The girl carefully set her book down and turned to face the group, listening in on their conversation. She smiled, giggling.

BluBunnie
October 7th, 2016, 06:05 PM
[ QUOTE=Braveheartedwarrior;2414]"Mmm.. I understand.." Anne replied, "but don't let that put you down." Anne hesitated for a moment.
"I like how you are, and you should always be like that." She replied reluctantly, not wanting to sound weird.

"Well, we're twins actually." Jamie replied. "Ain't that ironic?" Jamie added.[/QUOTE]
Rimmon smiled, "Well thank you, hey do you know when class starts?" He asked randomly.

judas
October 7th, 2016, 06:06 PM
Rima sighed again."I wasn't trying to start a fight. If you new what it's like to live alone you would act like this to..."She said,looking back at Jamie."And my names Rima..."She mumbled,leaning back some more. She lost her balance and Fell backwards."Great.."She said,getting up.Her arm had a large scratch on her arm which was now bleeding."Ugh."She said,sitting back up.

October 7th, 2016, 06:09 PM
"You okay'" Cas's calm voice looked at the cut, her red eyes concerned, she was not one to hold a grudge, so...well...yeah, she was going to ask if the girl was okay either way

Braveheartedwarrior
October 7th, 2016, 06:10 PM
"No, I don'-
Anne watched Rima fall, And got up instantly.
"Are you alright?" Anne said, offering a helping hand.
"You're bleeding!" Jamie said, stating the obvious. "I could take you to the school nurse."

BluBunnie
October 7th, 2016, 06:13 PM
Rimmon stood as well. He didn't say anything, as two people had already asked if she was okay. A look of concern was on his face and he hoped Rima was too severely hurt.

judas
October 7th, 2016, 06:13 PM
"No,it's fine."She said,"If it gets to bad then I'll go to the nurse."She said,looking up at Jamie."Anyway..."She said,grabbing her notebook which had fell on the floor.

October 7th, 2016, 06:15 PM
Both girls were quiet, taking a step back, Trinity grabbed her twin's hand, and started to lead her away, knowing that the two didn't fit it, her red eyes facings ahead, Cas just quiet

Braveheartedwarrior
October 7th, 2016, 06:17 PM
"But you're blee-
Anne had started. She then realized she was probably completely Angel, and she could probably heal herself anyway. Anne sighed, and sat back down.

"Yeah?" Jamie responded, going back into his seat.

Braveheartedwarrior
October 7th, 2016, 06:19 PM
Jamie noticed the two twins walking away.
"Hey- where are you going?" Jamie asked.

Anne looked back at Rimmon.
"Anyway.. Are you new to this school?" She asked.

October 7th, 2016, 06:22 PM
"There's nowhere we can really go..." Cas pointed out quietly, while Trinity blinked, looking behind her, "Cassie is...different..." she muttered, red hair wavering as She looked at Cas, who wouldn't respond, her short hair wavering

Braveheartedwarrior
October 7th, 2016, 06:25 PM
[ QUOTE=✨Blue Wishes✨;2458]"There's nowhere we can really go..." Cas pointed out quietly, while Trinity blinked, looking behind her, "Cassie is...different..." she muttered, red hair wavering as She looked at Cas, who wouldn't respond, her short hair wavering[/QUOTE]

"Wha-what do you mean?" Jamie asked, not really understanding. "Cassie is 'different'?"

BluBunnie
October 7th, 2016, 06:25 PM
[ QUOTE=Braveheartedwarrior;2450]Jamie noticed the two twins walking away.

"Anyway.. Are you new to this school?" She asked.[/QUOTE]

"I was new last year, I switched to this school halfway through the year last year." Rimmon responded. "Are you?" Rimmon never paid much attention to the people around him so he never knew who was new and who wasn't.

Braveheartedwarrior
October 7th, 2016, 06:28 PM
((I have to go really soon. I hope you guys don't mind waiting ti'll tomorrow to continue.. It's just quite late for me, and I don't want to miss anything important. I can reply for maybe 1 more most, but then I'll have to really go))

October 7th, 2016, 06:28 PM
"I-It doesn't matte-" "I can't used my freaking wings...I don't even know if they exist" Cas cut her twin off, not turning, Trinity blinking towards Cas, who didn't look up from her feet, "You wouldn't believe what I had to go through because of it" she added, her red hair messy as she stood still

Braveheartedwarrior
October 7th, 2016, 06:30 PM
[ QUOTE=Reaper;2468][ QUOTE=Braveheartedwarrior;2450]Jamie noticed the two twins walking away.

"I was new last year, I switched to this school halfway through the year last year." Rimmon responded. "Are you?" Rimmon never paid much attention to the people around him so he never knew who was new and who wasn't. [/QUOTE]

Anne nodded. "I'm new, but my brother isn't..." Anne giggled. "I wanted him to come here first so I could know if this school was Alright. And it was.."

Braveheartedwarrior
October 7th, 2016, 06:30 PM
((i gtg! Bye!

Braveheartedwarrior
October 8th, 2016, 09:28 AM
[SIZE="3"][ QUOTE=✨Blue Wishes✨;2472]"I-It doesn't matte-" "I can't used my freaking wings...I don't even know if they exist" Cas cut her twin off, not turning, Trinity blinking towards Cas, who didn't look up from her feet, "You wouldn't believe what I had to go through because of it" she added, her red hair messy as she stood still[/QUOTE]

Jamie rolled his brown-red eyes.
"All angels have wings- even if they haven't appeared yet. It takes time sometimes.."
"Even if you're half human.." Jamie mumbled, hoping he was inaudible. He had always felt ashamed of being different; he didn't have powers, or any fancy-shmancy things that set him apart from anyone.
"But it just takes time, I guess. Not being able to use your wings sucks, trust me..., but it doesn't mean you don't have any!" Jamie added.[SIZE]

judas
October 8th, 2016, 09:30 AM
Rima looked over and moved her dark grey wings."Your lucky,I wish I did't have wings."She said,looking up at the girls.
(:rainbowllama:)

Braveheartedwarrior
October 8th, 2016, 09:36 AM
"Whaat?!" Jamie exclaimed, his feathers ruffling as he looked at Rima.
"why wouldn't you not want wings? They're the things that makes us angels!"

~Masked~
October 8th, 2016, 09:38 AM
(am i still able to join? owo )

judas
October 8th, 2016, 09:43 AM
"Your lucky,being have human."She said,flicking her wrist."The only thing good about it is that I have powers."Rima said.

Braveheartedwarrior
October 8th, 2016, 09:44 AM
[ QUOTE=MoonHeart & Friends;3236](am i still able to join? owo )[/QUOTE]

;; It's kind of late now.. But if we need more players, i'll be sure to Pm you.

Braveheartedwarrior
October 8th, 2016, 09:48 AM
"You don't get ANY benefits by being part human!", Jamie argued. "We aren't immortal like you are! We don't have any powers! We're just useless!" Jamie exclaimed, feeling his eyes water.

~Masked~
October 8th, 2016, 09:50 AM
[ QUOTE=Braveheartedwarrior;3241][ QUOTE=MoonHeart & Friends;3236](am i still able to join? owo )[/QUOTE]

;; It's kind of late now.. But if we need more players, i'll be sure to Pm you.[/QUOTE]
alright, well thanks anyway!

judas
October 8th, 2016, 09:51 AM
Rima looked over."That's why,I don't want to be immortal or have powers."She sighed."Powers messed up my life."Rima said,sitting up.

October 8th, 2016, 10:04 AM
Cas looked away, "I...I guess" she finally said, her red eyes not meeting anyone's, though she did turn around, her red hair getting ruffled as she turned around

Braveheartedwarrior
October 8th, 2016, 10:30 AM
Jamie rubbed his eyes of his tears that built up, hoping no one could tell.
Jamie felt a little bad for Cassie.
"Hey, don't worry. I know they show up eventually!" Jamie said, trying to change the mood of things. "Even if they don't, you still can call yourself an angel!" Jamie said, smiling.

October 8th, 2016, 10:43 AM
The girl nodded, her red eyes looking at Jamie for a split moment, Cassie pushed her hands in her pockets, Trinity not meeting anyone's eyes, her red eyes somewhat sad, the pain of her wings tugging at her back too much, though she still bared the pain

Braveheartedwarrior
October 8th, 2016, 10:55 AM
[ QUOTE=✨Blue Wishes✨;3320]The girl nodded, her red eyes looking at Jamie for a split moment, Cassie pushed her hands in her pockets, Trinity not meeting anyone's eyes, her red eyes somewhat sad, the pain of her wings tugging at her back too much, though she still bared the pain[/QUOTE]

"Are-are you okay?" Jamie asked, looking at Trinity. "It seems that you're in pain." Jamie said, crouching down on his knees, and meeting his eyes with her's, invading basic personal space.

October 8th, 2016, 11:55 AM
"It-It's nothing" Trinity stammered, her red eyes looking at Jamie calmly, a small smile crossing her face, though Cas didn't say anything, the boy-looking girl calm and quiet

Braveheartedwarrior
October 9th, 2016, 09:22 AM
"Ah- Alright." Jamie said, getting up from the floor. He turned back to Rima.
"How can powers 'ruin' your life? They're there to keep you safe!", Jamie protested.

judas
October 9th, 2016, 09:27 AM
Rima looked up at Jamie."If you had then you would understand how lucky you are."She said,"It's hard to explain it."She shifted in her chair.

Braveheartedwarrior
October 9th, 2016, 12:10 PM
Jamie looked at Rima.
"Well, if you say so. But I'm all ears.", said Jamie, trying to sound more comforting.

BluBunnie
October 9th, 2016, 12:55 PM
[ QUOTE=Braveheartedwarrior;2476][ QUOTE=Reaper;2468][ QUOTE=Braveheartedwarrior;2450]Jamie noticed the two twins walking away.

"I was new last year, I switched to this school halfway through the year last year." Rimmon responded. "Are you?" Rimmon never paid much attention to the people around him so he never knew who was new and who wasn't. [/QUOTE]

Anne nodded. "I'm new, but my brother isn't..." Anne giggled. "I wanted him to come here first so I could know if this school was Alright. And it was.."[/QUOTE]

"Oh, that's cool! I think I saw your brother last year.. How come you wants him to come here first?"(AHH I'M SO SORRY I was out of state yestersay)

Braveheartedwarrior
October 9th, 2016, 02:43 PM
[ QUOTE=Reaper;4900][ QUOTE=Braveheartedwarrior;2476][ QUOTE=Reaper;2468][ QUOTE=Braveheartedwarrior;2450]Jamie noticed the two twins walking away.

Anne nodded. "I'm new, but my brother isn't..." Anne giggled. "I wanted him to come here first so I could know if this school was Alright. And it was.."[/QUOTE]

"Oh, that's cool! I think I saw your brother last year.. How come you wants him to come here first?"(AHH I'M SO SORRY I was out of state yestersay)[/QUOTE]

((Don't be! We understand :3 :headrub:

"Oh- Well..", Anne started, feeling a bit shy to answer. "I've never been in an all-angel school before. I was a bit afraid it would be.. "different."" Anne managed, feeling ashamed for an unknown reason.

Midnight Rain
October 9th, 2016, 03:03 PM
Name April
Small bio/personality TBRP'd
powers nope
gender female
looks http://www.freeapplewallpapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Anime-Angel-Girl.jpg

Braveheartedwarrior
October 9th, 2016, 03:52 PM
[ QUOTE=Midnight ._. (QUACK);5144]Name April
Small bio/personality TBRP'd
powers nope
gender female
looks http://www.freeapplewallpapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Anime-Angel-Girl.jpg[/QUOTE]

Accepted.

judas
October 9th, 2016, 03:56 PM
Rima got up and flew out the class room.

Braveheartedwarrior
October 9th, 2016, 03:59 PM
"Wait- Come back!", Jamie explained, unfolding his white and redtipped wings, and flying after Rima.

"Where are you going?" He asked, starting to catch up with her.

judas
October 9th, 2016, 04:01 PM
"No where..."She mumbled,looking back at Jamie."Looks like you already are busy with the twins,"Rima said,walking away again.

Braveheartedwarrior
October 9th, 2016, 04:22 PM
"Wait!", Jamie said, catching up with her once more.
"I might not know what it's like to be you- but- it's not fair you're isolating yourself like this!", Jamie insisted. "I just want to talk, you know.. I understand if you don't want to- but I don't like seeing you all glum like this." Jamie said, looking at the ground.

judas
October 9th, 2016, 04:24 PM
"Fine...talk about what?"She asked,turning around.

Midnight Rain
October 9th, 2016, 08:45 PM
(Could.I maybe have a second charrie who's an animal that died? I just feel like it would make this more active for me... idk I have a lot going on right now...)

October 10th, 2016, 06:34 AM
Trinity had hung back, staying in the classroom, not wanting to push the situation any farther, but Cas had followed, the boy-looking girl peeking out behind a corner for a moment, before placing her head against the wall, glancing at her twin who looked like her actual gender, before looking back, wanting to help, but having no way to

*Lionblaze//Falconpaw
October 10th, 2016, 09:04 AM
Jacob flew down the hallway" Man life annoying" he mumbled
:woot:

BluBunnie
October 10th, 2016, 10:00 AM
[ QUOTE=Reaper;4900][ QUOTE=Braveheartedwarrior;2476][ QUOTE=Reaper;2468][ QUOTE=Braveheartedwarrior;2450]Jamie noticed the two twins walking away.

"Anyway.. Are you new to this school?" She asked.

"Oh, that's cool! I think I saw your brother last year.. How come you wants him to come here first?"(AHH I'M SO SORRY I was out of state yestersay)[/QUOTE]

((Don't be! We understand :3 :headrub:

"Oh- Well..", Anne started, feeling a bit shy to answer. "I've never been in an all-angel school before. I was a bit afraid it would be.. "different."" Anne managed, feeling ashamed for an unknown reason.[/QUOTE]

Rimmon smiled sweetly, "I understand, it must be hard going from a human to angel school!" Of course, Rimmon didn't understand completely, being pure angel and all, but he knew what it felt like to be different from everyone else.

Solstice_X
October 10th, 2016, 11:20 AM
Name
Alistair Emogen / Luca Ire
Small bio/personality
Alistair doesn't mind interacting with people, and will be outwardly nice to most everyone. He generally acts sweet and warm-hearted towards people that approach him, though Luca thinks he's hiding something.
Luca doesn't really like interacting with people, so he tends to distance himself from them. I applaud you if you can get this prickly cactus to be your friend.
powers
Hypnosis & Ice Control / Teleportation & Invisibility (Hidden Healing Factor)
looks
Alistair: https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/l/t51.2885-15/s640x640/sh0.08/e35/12331686_1693665094204249_1412143267_n.jpg?ig_cach e_key=MTE0NDcxMzA5Njc5MzYzNDgyMg%3D%3D.2.l
Luca: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/11/c6/74/11c6744bd5c6833bd6ce8789b95b83b6.jpg
Alistair has large, feathery white wings with red ruin patterns on it.
Luca's wings are large, feathery raven coloured and with hints of grey.

Braveheartedwarrior
October 10th, 2016, 02:45 PM
Jamie sighed.
"You're obviously unhappy, Rima. "I just want to help.." Jamie said, looking at Rima's cold eyes.

"Yeah, It's a bit hard.." Anne sighed. She soon smiled.
She heard Jamie's fairly loud voice in the hallway. She formed a worried glance.

"Should we check..?" Anne asked, looking at Rimmon's eyes.

BluBunnie
October 11th, 2016, 10:13 AM
Jamie sighed.
"You're obviously unhappy, Rima. "I just want to help.." Jamie said, looking at Rima's cold eyes.

"Yeah, It's a bit hard.." Anne sighed. She soon smiled.
She heard Jamie's fairly loud voice in the hallway. She formed a worried glance.

"Should we check..?" Anne asked, looking at Rimmon's eyes.

"Yeah, we should." Rimmon said as he started to get up.

*Lionblaze//Falconpaw
October 11th, 2016, 11:19 AM
Could someone bump into Jacob)
Jacob looked around in his class room and sat in the back of the room looking at ceiling."Hmm" he sighed

October 11th, 2016, 12:54 PM
The twins were silent, their red eyes, though they weren't together, looked the same, the only thing setting them apart was the wings Trinity had shown, and her long red hair, while her twin's back was empty, except for a blue-gray sweater she wore, and her short, red hair

Braveheartedwarrior
October 11th, 2016, 01:38 PM
Anne flew out of the room, catching up with Jamie. Rimmon was just a few meters away from her.

" 'Come on, Rima. I just want to help. I hate seeing you like this!" Jamie said, honesty in his voice.

"Hey, what's going on?" Anne asked, clueless of what was happening. "We need to get back to class soon! We'll all be tardy if we don't!"

BluBunnie
October 11th, 2016, 01:56 PM
Rimmon stood back as Anne spoke to Jamie. He folded his glossy, black wings behind him and watched the others with his purple eyes.

Braveheartedwarrior
October 11th, 2016, 02:03 PM
(( Bump Moonfur!))

October 11th, 2016, 03:04 PM
Eyes wide, Cas resisted the urge to grab Anne, Trinity made her way out of the classroom, ignoring the glare of her twin for having her wing's out, the red and yellow tipped white wings folded neatly against her back, as Cas took a shakey step towards the two, "We're not attention seekers ya'know" she finally said, her hair wavering as she looked at the small group

Braveheartedwarrior
October 11th, 2016, 04:36 PM
"It's quite obvious now." Jamie hissed.

judas
October 11th, 2016, 04:40 PM
Anne flew out of the room, catching up with Jamie. Rimmon was just a few meters away from her.

" 'Come on, Rima. I just want to help. I hate seeing you like this!" Jamie said, honesty in his voice.

"Hey, what's going on?" Anne asked, clueless of what was happening. "We need to get back to class soon! We'll all be tardy if we don't!"

Rima turned around."You barely know,me why do you care?!"She asked.

October 11th, 2016, 04:48 PM
Cas gritted her teeth, shrugged that's was good to know, she guessed, "Because we can tell something's wrong" she answered for Jamie, her red eyes blinking somewhat angerly, though she didn't say anything spiteful, "We didn't care that we barely know you, we want to help!" She added, not meeting anyone's eyes

Braveheartedwarrior
October 11th, 2016, 04:55 PM
Jamie's feather's ruffled, not understanding why Rima was acting like this.
"Exactly..." Jamie said. "All we really want to do is help."

Anne watched Jamie. She sighed.

"We need to get to class. If you were smart, I'd be going if I were you." She announced.

Jamie nodded, and flew back to class, not saying an extra word to Rima. Anne followed.

judas
October 11th, 2016, 04:58 PM
Rima flew to class,her eyes turned red.

BluBunnie
October 11th, 2016, 05:01 PM
Rim followed the others quietly then chose his sit in the back. He hid his wings behind him and fixed his beanie so it showed none of his hair. He laid his head on the desk as he waited for the teacher.

October 11th, 2016, 05:02 PM
Of course, Cas was slower than all of them, her headphones almost falling off her neck as a tried to make her way back to the room, almost intercepting a group angels, who pushed her to the ground, a half angel who couldn't fly, or at the least make her wings appear, which made tears at her eyes

Braveheartedwarrior
October 11th, 2016, 05:04 PM
The teacher entered the classroom. She explained how, and where to get to places.

Jamie yawned, not interested. He already knew all of this.
He looked over to Rima, not knowing if she could see him or not.

Anne sat down in her seat, listening to the teacher. She took a glimpse at Rimmon.

Braveheartedwarrior
October 11th, 2016, 05:08 PM
"How much longer is this going to TAKE?" Jamie groaned quietly. Anne shot him a look. He shrugged.

Jamie took a notebook from his bag, crumpled the paper, and thew a paper ball at Anne. Anne kept herself from shouting at him. She attempted to ignore Jamie.

October 11th, 2016, 05:09 PM
The group had kicked Cas for a moment, before moving on, and Cas looked up as they walked away, trying to ignore some of the pains in her body, "What's the point?" She muttered, glancing at her watch, which showed she was late to class, not like it mattered, pressing her back against a wall, before sliding down it, pulling her legs up to her chest and covering in her face

Trinity kept stealing glanced towards the door, wondering where her twin was, trying to ignore the fact that she was probably lost, they had just had a different room for the beginning of the day

Braveheartedwarrior
October 11th, 2016, 05:21 PM
Jamie pressed his face against his desk, waiting for the time to pass. For a moment, he looked around the room. His eyes glaced over everyone; Anne, Rimmon, Rima, Trinity, Ca-

Wait- where is Cassie? Jame had thought.

He made another paperball, and threw it at Rimmon, hoping he'd have a sense of humor.

Braveheartedwarrior
October 11th, 2016, 05:25 PM
((Brb ya'll

October 11th, 2016, 06:52 PM
Trinity blinked, watching as the paper ball went over and hit Jamie's sister, her face blank, though she was concerned for her, eyes wide as she watched for her twin, eyes wide with fear

BluBunnie
October 12th, 2016, 08:30 AM
Rimmom glanced at Jamie as the paperball was thrown at him. He rolled his eyes with humor then waited a bit before throwing the paperball at the back of Jamie's head.

Braveheartedwarrior
October 12th, 2016, 01:35 PM
Rimmom glanced at Jamie as the paperball was thrown at him. He rolled his eyes with humor then waited a bit before throwing the paperball at the back of Jamie's head.

Jamie stuck his tongue out playfully. He threw two more paper balls as Rimmon, hoping the instructor didn't catch them.

BluBunnie
October 12th, 2016, 01:38 PM
Jamie stuck his tongue out playfully. He threw two more paper balls as Rimmon, hoping the instructor didn't catch them.

Rimmon smirked and kept throwing the paperballs back, trying to hold in his laughter. 'I haven't felt this happy in a while.' he thought.

Braveheartedwarrior
October 12th, 2016, 01:44 PM
"Stop it you two." The Instructor said, sternly.
Jamie quickly stopped, one of Rimmon's paperballs hitting his forehead.
Anne giggled, looking at both his brother, and Rimmon.

BluBunnie
October 12th, 2016, 01:47 PM
Rimmon blushed a bit but covered his mouth, trying not to laugh.

Braveheartedwarrior
October 12th, 2016, 02:22 PM
"S-Sorry for interrupting."Jamie said, smirking as what he did brought attention to himself.

"Anyway," The Instructor began, "You all should be headed to your next class. Dismissed!" She said.

Anne and Jamie both got up from their seats.

"Nice one." Anne snickered sarcastically.
"Thank you!" Jamie said, doing a playful little bow.

*Lionblaze//Falconpaw
October 12th, 2016, 02:28 PM
Jacob walked out of the classroom walking past Jamie."Pfft" he mumbled

Braveheartedwarrior
October 12th, 2016, 02:29 PM
"Looks like someone is salty.." Jamie muttered loudly. He gave Jacob a cold glare.

BluBunnie
October 12th, 2016, 02:30 PM
Rimmon stayed back and started to gather his things. He fixed his hair and left class, he saw Anne and Jamie walking one way and decided to go the other way. He didn't want to bother them.

*Lionblaze//Falconpaw
October 12th, 2016, 02:31 PM
" What was that" he said softly as he turned around calmly

October 12th, 2016, 02:47 PM
Trinity nearly sprinted down the hallway, "C-Cas?" The girl nearly screamed, listening for any signs of her twin, who, unknowingly to most, was sitting in a stall in a bathroom, quiet, her short hair wavering wavering as she stared at the stall, a crumpled piece of paper in her hand, with various insults, tears still stinging her eyes

BluBunnie
October 12th, 2016, 02:50 PM
Trinity nearly sprinted down the hallway, "C-Cas?" The girl nearly screamed, listening for any signs of her twin, who, unknowingly to most, was sitting in a stall in a bathroom, quiet, her short hair wavering wavering as she stared at the stall, a crumpled piece of paper in her hand, with various insults, tears still stinging her eyes

(I would so have Rimmon find Cas but I dont think I can have a boy just walk into the girls bathrom XD)

October 12th, 2016, 02:53 PM
(I would so have Rimmon find Cas but I dont think I can have a boy just walk into the girls bathrom XD)

(( You might as well just do it XD, just have him hear some crying or somethin'))

BluBunnie
October 12th, 2016, 02:57 PM
(( You might as well just do it XD, just have him hear some crying or somethin'))

(Thats a good idea imma do it)

Rimmon was walking down the hallway when he heard sniffling from the girls bathroom. He looked around to see no one in the hallway then knocked on the door before peeking it. He didnt see anyone by the sinks so he decided to walk inside the bathroom. His purple orbs scanned the stalls until he found a pair of shoes. He knocked on the stall softly, "Hey... I know this is really weird but I wanted to make sure you were okay? I heard you crying."

October 12th, 2016, 03:00 PM
Cas took a sharp breath in, "Y-You know you're in the girl's bathroom right?" She muttered, before opening the door, the wingless half-angel looking up slightly at Rimmon, but didn't say anything, her short hair waveringas she pushed her hands in her pockets

judas
October 12th, 2016, 07:16 PM
Cas took a sharp breath in, "Y-You know you're in the girl's bathroom right?" She muttered, before opening the door, the wingless half-angel looking up slightly at Rimmon, but didn't say anything, her short hair waveringas she pushed her hands in her pockets
(Rima randomly is gonna walk in)
Rima walked in the bathroom,looking at Rimmon oddly."Nope not even going to ask.."She mumbled passing a note to Cas."Come to this address after school and don't let anyone follow you."She said.

October 12th, 2016, 07:24 PM
Cas looked at Rima, surprised, her pushed the note in her pocket, "Bu-But why?" She stammered, then shrugged, "Nevermind" she muttered, her short red hair wavering back and forth as she glanced at the note, biting her lip nervously

Midnight Rain
October 12th, 2016, 08:52 PM
(Could.I maybe have a second charrie who's an animal that died? I just feel like it would make this more active for me... idk I have a lot going on right now...)

Boop sorry staff

October 13th, 2016, 07:06 AM
Boop sorry staff

((That might be cool-is that wrong for me to say that?))

BluBunnie
October 13th, 2016, 11:48 AM
Rim watched the interaction between then two then looked at Cas carefully with his deep purple orbs. "What's wrong? I don't care that I'm in the girls bathroom, I just want to make sure you're okay. Even though I don't know you that well, which makes me look pretty weird but... Oh shoot I started to ramble I'm sorry!" Rimmon turned red as he watched Cas with embarrassment.

October 13th, 2016, 02:46 PM
Cas bit her lip, "Nothing really-except I'm...well...different" She said, it wasn't even sarcastic, her red eyes looking at Rin's purple ones, biting her lip she shrugged, "It's not that different from when I went to a full human school" she added, blinking at the memory, running a hand through her hair, the streaks of red giving off a few rays of light

BluBunnie
October 13th, 2016, 02:50 PM
Rimmon frowned and grabbed Cas's hand and squeezed it. "I know I can't understand how you feel completely, but ya know.. I'm different too.. I know how it feels to be different from everyone else..." He looked down at the ground then suddenly hugged Cas. "Sorry.... but sometimes you just need a hug.. not words.."

October 13th, 2016, 02:55 PM
((Is it wrong that ishipit?))

Cas blinked, looking at Rim with wide eyes, her hair wavering over her eyes, the messy short thing it was still as the red eyed girl stared at Rimmon, though it did make her feel a bit better, a small smile coming across her face

Braveheartedwarrior
October 13th, 2016, 03:56 PM
(I LOVE HOW I'VE MISSED SO MUCH
;-; I was going to ship Anne with Rimmon, but I guess that's out of the question..)

Anne had looked on. She kept a few jealous thoughts to herself, and moved on.
Jamie stood around, but then saw Anne leaving. He caught up with her.

"Won't you say something?" He asked.
Anne simply shrugged.

Braveheartedwarrior
October 13th, 2016, 04:04 PM
Boop sorry staff
Sure!))

Midnight Rain
October 13th, 2016, 04:07 PM
k thx, can't rp now bc of homework but i shall create an animal! :kittyface:

October 13th, 2016, 05:57 PM
(( WOO MORE PEOPLE ON THE RP))