PDA

View Full Version : Hiya!

TheNightOcelot
December 16th, 2016, 12:25 AM
Hi, I'm TheNightOcelot.

I'm very new to this sit and roleplaying in general. To be completely honest, I have no idea at all how this site works or how to even start a roleplay!

If anyone more experienced than me is willing to help, I'd be glad to take it. The FAQs only help so much, you know.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and have a wonderful day/night/etc. :heartbounce::woot:

Fawn
December 16th, 2016, 12:30 AM
Welcome to WCO, TheNightOcelot! I hope you enjoy your stay with us! :woot:

Spinny
December 16th, 2016, 01:08 PM
Hi, I'm TheNightOcelot.

I'm very new to this sit and roleplaying in general. To be completely honest, I have no idea at all how this site works or how to even start a roleplay!

If anyone more experienced than me is willing to help, I'd be glad to take it. The FAQs only help so much, you know.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and have a wonderful day/night/etc. :heartbounce::woot:

Hi, I'm Spinny, I hope you're enjoying your time 'round here! So, if you want to join a Clan in Other or Free roleplay, just fill out the form and you can join in whenever if you're accepted. Please, please ask if you want to know anything. Everyone is so friendly and is here to help, so don't be shy! Maybe we can roleplay someday!

Mystery
December 16th, 2016, 01:25 PM
'Ello , im Venomn. Im not all that 'amazing' at this site , but if you need anything ill be glad to help. Starting a roleplay is quite simple . If you want to join a clan , just jump right into it except if your cat is a kittypet/loner/rogue yatyata , im sure you've read this because some any people have asked it in the help den, or just 1......
Ok , starting a roleplay. There are loner/rogue territories you can post on and make your own thread , aswell as the Twoleg place, Network of Random Tunnels and beyond the territory/wastelands. Apart from that , the 'Roleplay' section does not permit starting threads. The 'other' section is my favourite. All you really have to do is think of a roleplay , then post it in the warrior cat free roleplay/ other roleplaying thread. Visual arts , basically art request and stuff..
If that didn't really help , i'll be able to tell some more info.

AbsurdJinx
December 16th, 2016, 02:46 PM
I'm proud to welcome you to Warrior Cats Online, also well-known as WCO. I suggest you check out the FAQ (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/faq.php), and Site Information (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11). They'll tell you what you need to know, but feel free to contact me - or anyone else - if you have any questions. And the Help Den (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12) is always open. Everyone on this site is more than friendly, so you have nothing to fear. We'll be glad to help you! I hope you enjoy your stay with WCO! c:

The links above will guide you to an answer for your question!

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 16th, 2016, 02:49 PM
Hihihihihihihihiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiii!!!
Too much sugar in icecream XP
Welcome to WCO! I look forwards to getting to know you, and if you need anything feel free to ask me, or anyone, the people here are lovely...
Enjoy your stay!