PDA

View Full Version : Greek/ Roman Demigods.

Hallowed Echo
October 6th, 2016, 04:59 PM
Welcome to New York, home of Olympus. Olympus rests at the top of the Empire State Building. Only Demigods and Gods can access Olympus. Mortals cannot see the the mythical creature due to a mysterious force called the Mist. Basically this is a Percy Jackson roleplay.

Copy your the form plz.

Form
Name:
Godly Parent (Greek or Roman names is up to you):
Powers inherited (No OP powers):
Camp Half-Blood or Camp Jupiter:
Looks:
Personality:
Crush:
Questions:
Other:

My forum.

Name: Mia
Godly Parent: Hades
Powers inherited: raising the dead
Camp Half-Blood or Jupiter: Half-Blood
Looks: Black hair with red highlights, green eyes. She wears a black shirt with torn pants and dog tags
Personality: Cold, Trusting, Distant, Rebellious
Crush: Open
Questions: nope
Other: nope

If you want to roleplay canon characters, you can. It either takes place in New York running from monsters or in your desired camp.

rubinaito
October 6th, 2016, 05:03 PM
Name: Lisa DeJenero
Godly Parent: Vulcan
Powers inherited: Power over fire; Extremly good at forging.
Camp Half-Blood or Camp Jupiter: Camp Jupiter
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/1b/40/d2/1b40d25826b66a50d05ce5ae1c392773.jpg
Personality: Hot-Tempered, daring, stubborn, sarcastic, funny, etc.
Questions: No
Other: She has a pet phoenix named Ash.

:blue:
October 6th, 2016, 05:08 PM
Name: Ryuuji // Casii

Godly Parent (Greek or Roman names is up to you): Jupiter, though unclaimed // Athena, though unclaimed

Powers inherited (No OP powers): Lightning, and using the wind to fly in a way // Uh...she's really smart to say the lest

Camp Half-Blood or Camp Jupiter: Camp Jupiter, though could she be like Jason, and sent to camp Half-blood? // Camp Half-blood

Looks: http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/1c42984b95bcee0a44c7154625388395/http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu332/Dekka_LuV/Chicks%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20Cus%20We%20Lov e%20Em/eba678167a5aeb52b5ae1de-2.jpg // https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/84/7b/6c/847b6cc25bc1efcdce8484de78f90429.jpg

Personality: TBRP // TBRP

Crush: Open // Open

Questions: None, other than the one already listed // Nope

Other: None // None

Hallowed Echo
October 6th, 2016, 05:20 PM
(Accepted, and Sure Blue Wishes she can be like Jason.)

October 6th, 2016, 05:33 PM
(( When are we starting? ))

Hallowed Echo
October 6th, 2016, 06:00 PM
When we get more forms.)

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 6th, 2016, 06:53 PM
Name: Dante
Godly Parent (Greek or Roman names is up to you): Ares
Powers inherited (No OP powers): Hardly loses in a fight.
Camp Half-Blood or Camp Jupiter: half blood.
Looks: my link is not working. Will post when it is
Personality: tbrp
Crush: open
Questions: no
Other:nope

October 6th, 2016, 07:00 PM
((I'm ready to start...I have absolutely no patience XD ))

Hallowed Echo
October 6th, 2016, 07:49 PM
Okay we can start) Mia ran out an alley and into traffic. She swore under her breath in Greek. "Monsters! Monsters Everywhere! What is a Demigod?! Who is Hades?! Why am I constantly being chased by monsters?!" She yelled. She ran into a forest and layed down to sleep. "So tired." She huffed before passing out. (Note: Sorry shoulda , your Demigods haven't been claimed yet. This takes places after the titan war. No Rachel though, need oracle. Still open to new forms.)

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 6th, 2016, 07:54 PM
(What a great start to this rp)

October 6th, 2016, 07:54 PM
Ryujii opened her eyes, in an allyway, her hand grasped over a sword, her sweatshirt around her waist, revealing a small bit of a marking on her skin 'SPQR' she didn't notice that, and she stood up, her black hair wavering, rubbing her head, where was she? Her boots grazed the ground as she took a few steps away from the area she was in, her black hair swaying against her back

Casii took her breaths quickly, dashing through a forest, her hair streaming out behind her, she almost called out, but what would it help, she could hear whatever was chasing her, blue eyes wide as she cut a sharp right, barely dodging a treee

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 6th, 2016, 08:03 PM
Dante was running for his life. He somehow killed off one demon that was chasing him, but there were more and he knew he couldn't fight them. He was confused. Why we're they calling him the son of Ares, who the heck was he anyway. And why was he the only person that could see what he could see. Everybody else looked at him like he was crazy when he did what he did. He didn't focus on that though, he just kept running.

Caissa
October 6th, 2016, 08:04 PM
-runs in in gasping- IMMA JOIN SOON

rubinaito
October 6th, 2016, 08:07 PM
Lisa walked down the streets, relaxed. Music blasted from her headphones, and her outfit- She was REALLY into steampunk- shone softly in the lamplight. A loud rustling sounded from behind her, and she pulled her headphones down. "Hello?" She called, raising a thin eyebrow. She was considered a beauty, but she really didn't care about the guys trying to ask her out. Nah, she was Lesbian, and proud of it. But, I digress. A loud thump sounded in front of her, and a dark figure rose up, shadows swirling around them.

"Huh." Lisa popped a bubble, before grabbing her hammer out of the belt she had. "Lookie here, we've got another one of ya'll." She set the hammer ablaze, the light shimmering brightly, illuminating her face. Her outfit, which she wore as much as possible, had quite a few gadgets hidded inside the folds of her clothing, including a tazer which she had stolen from a police officer. The monster hissed, the light revealing that it was a Minor Cyclops.

"Well, guess I', gonna have some fun." Lisa grinned, and swung her hammer right into the eye of the beast, blinding it. While it's eye attempted to reform, sand pouring out of it's socket, she tip-toed around the thing, and slammed her hammer right onto it's head, knocking it out. She studied it briefly, before drawing out her celestial bronze dagger, and slitting it's throat. "Too bad, it was a little one." She sighed, cleaning her dagger of the Ichor that coated it, before walking off, leaving the Cyclops to fade into dust.

Hallowed Echo
October 6th, 2016, 08:13 PM
-runs in in gasping- IMMA JOIN SOON

Feel free to!)

Hallowed Echo
October 6th, 2016, 09:41 PM
(Gotta go to bed, post in the morning)

October 7th, 2016, 03:10 AM
The fact that Ryujii didn't remember anything was one thing, but, dragging her sword on the ground, arms paining her, she could hear someone behind her, "H-Hello?" She stammered, hoping that it wasn't the police, the long yellow sword in her hands reflecting pools of light, and when she saw it, she pushed herself into a stance that she didn't know she could do, a battle stanse, when the person-no, thing-revealed itself, Ryujii bit down a gasp, staring at the...cyclops...in front of her, "Zeusssss" the 'S' came out like a snake, and Ryujii didn't even have time to think, as the monster suddenly lunged at the black-haired girl

Hallowed Echo
October 7th, 2016, 08:10 AM
Mia woke up in a cot. She got up and looked around, she was in a tent. "What the heck? Where am I?" She asked. She got out of the cot, and walked out of the tent. She was in some sort of camp. "Super weird." She muttered to herself.

*Lionblaze//Falconpaw
October 7th, 2016, 09:10 AM
Name:Jacob
Godly Parent (Greek or Roman names is up to you): Neptune God of the Sea
Powers inherited (No OP powers): Powers
Camp Half-Blood or Camp Jupiter: Camp Jupiter
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/0b/4f/69/0b4f69b21dec48877274dcb989aee14f.jpg
Personality:Clever,Sly,Sneaky,Quite,Kind,Coldheart ed to enemy's
Questions: None
Other: None
:slapfight:

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 7th, 2016, 09:31 AM
It really did pain Dante. The more he ran, the more he heard. He wanted to ask who the heck was Ares, but he was pretty sure all the monsters after hi, would rather kill him than answer his question. He couldn't think and he was getting a bit tired. He needed to stand and fight if he was to do anything. He slowed and turned to the monsters. "Come at me!" He shouted before slicing through one of them. The monster howled in pain and then turned into dust.

*Lionblaze//Falconpaw
October 7th, 2016, 11:04 AM
Am I in)

Hallowed Echo
October 7th, 2016, 11:11 AM
Yes)

*Lionblaze//Falconpaw
October 7th, 2016, 11:12 AM
Okay)

*Lionblaze//Falconpaw
October 7th, 2016, 11:21 AM
Jacob looked around Camp Jupiter."Well Im gonna to the lake" he said walking towards the lake

Teggy
October 7th, 2016, 11:22 AM
Name: Skye Valor// Cassandra Clare// Evie Valor
Godly Parent (Greek or Roman names is up to you):She is one of Artemis's hunters also the daughter of Kione// Daughter of Victoria// Daughter of Kione
Powers inherited (No OP powers): she has the abilties to talk to animals, shoot a an arrow strait, tarcking, and some other stuff.// She is very strong// IDK really
Camp Half-Blood or Camp Jupiter: With Artemis// Jupiter// Half-blood
Looks:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/3e/90/28/3e9028b092c5c3d16325022fc8d8e38d.jpg//https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/f0/f4/ed/f0f4edc9f1fe357e75787f79eff04f51.jpg//https://www.google.com/search?q=girl+with+blonde+hair+and+blue+eyes&safe=strict&biw=1366&bih=631&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjgjeGajMnPAhUn6IMKHYPfAzkQ_AUIBigB&safe=active&tbs=sur:fmc#imgrc=Da3j4A462dY4oM%3A
Personality:tbrp for all
Crush: open for Skye and Cassie
Questions: nope
Other: Skye and Evie are full sisters

Hallowed Echo
October 7th, 2016, 11:43 AM
Accepted, your link doesn't work. Still accepting)

Teggy
October 7th, 2016, 11:43 AM
(can Evie be the new oracle?)

Hallowed Echo
October 7th, 2016, 11:50 AM
Absolutely!)

Teggy
October 7th, 2016, 11:55 AM
(thx)

rubinaito
October 7th, 2016, 12:08 PM
Lisa finally made it back to camp, idly swinging her hammer back and forth. Eight stripes lined her arm, marking her as a high ranking officer; Vulcan's crest was burned lightly above the marks. (Can she be the Praetor?)

*Lionblaze//Falconpaw
October 7th, 2016, 12:47 PM
Jacob sat at the bottom of the lake and open his eyes and swam up to the surface while walking to shore completely dry." Huff life is anoying" he breathed

October 7th, 2016, 02:49 PM
Ryujii sprinted, barely dodging the cyclops, her red eyes wide as she dove through a passage, her foot snagging on a root, the monster seemed to stop, and before she passed out, Ryujii had clawed her way to the outskirts of the camp, though she had no idea it was a camp, falling limp

FadedShadow
October 7th, 2016, 03:27 PM
Name: Grace
Godly Parent (Greek or Roman names is up to you): Aphrodite/Venus claimed
Powers inherited (No OP powers): Beauty, and when older, will learn charmspeak
Camp Half-Blood or Camp Jupiter: Half-Blood
Looks: 5'3" Light brown hair, fairly tan skin, gray-blue eyes, curvy
rsonality: Rather humble for a daughter of Aphrodite, flirtatious
Crush: ?
Questions:
Other: Pet Bengal cat named Lady http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/photo/bengal-cat-sitting-royalty-free-image/165615959 Not at camp yet if that's okay

Hallowed Echo
October 7th, 2016, 03:57 PM
Accepted. Chiron still exists in the rp, btw) Mia looked around and saw a... centaur? She walked up to the centaur, "Umm, where am I. What are you?" She asked. The centaur turned around, "Oh good your awake. This Camp Half-blood and I am Chiron." He said.

October 7th, 2016, 04:00 PM
Ryujii, pushed behind the Zeus cabin, shook, a whimper escaping her mouth, though she kept unconscious, her black hair strung over her face, her coat hanging limp around her shoulders

rubinaito
October 7th, 2016, 04:30 PM
Lisa walked into her Praetor's office, stretching. She sighed as her back popped, and she cracked her knuckled. She walked over to her table, which had various... things scattered over it, due to her tinkering while she talked with the others. She slid her finger down the side of her hammer, and it changed from a war-hammer, like Thor's, to a regular hammer which could hook up to her tool belt. Tapping her fingers, she grabbed a few objects and began tinkering them, when she heard a knock at the door. Glancing up, she raised an eyebrow. "Come in," She called, as the door opened.

"Ma'am, the forts for the games tonight are up." The officer reported, posture stiff.

"Aaron, relax." Lisa sighed. "It's just me, yeesh. I thought I told you guys, you don't have to be so... stressed around me." She leaned back, eyes closed. "Continue with your report."

"Yes ma'am." Aaron said, before continuing. "We'll be starting the games an hour after dinner. The centaurion, Jill, would like to ask if you will be participating... again."

"Nah, not tonight." Lisa shrugged.

October 7th, 2016, 04:37 PM
(( They didn't even notice that Ryujii went missing XD ))

Ryujii's red eyes opened, where was she again? She blinked, looking at the marble building she was behind, aches going through her body as she stood up, red eyes closing as she tried to remember what happened, the seven lines on her arm hidden, hiding her past with Camp Jupiter, though she had no idea the camp existed anymore

rubinaito
October 7th, 2016, 04:39 PM
"There's also... One last thing..." Aaron trailed off.

"Hmm?"

"Ryuji's missing."

"WHAT?!" She yelled, loudly. Her best friend was missing?! This was the reason everyone tried to be as respectful as possible; She had a massive temper.

October 7th, 2016, 04:43 PM
A few names went through Ryujii's mind, though none stood out really, though it sorta kept coming back to someone named Lisa, though no appearance stood out in her mind, the black haired girl walked around the building, seeing teenagers in orange t-shirts, she blinked, her black hair wavering as she stared around the camp, still having no idea where she was

Hallowed Echo
October 7th, 2016, 04:50 PM
"Oh, what is a Half-Blood? Does it have to with a Demigod?" She asked leaving the name Hades out. Chiron looked at her, "Yes a Half-Blood or Demigod is a child with a parent who is a God or Goddess. The gods now claim their children." He said. That made Mia feel a bit better, she looked around and saw many kids wearing a orange shirt with the words Camp Half-Blood written on them. One stuck out of the sea of orange and girl wearing a purple shirt. Mia walked up to her, "Hi." She said.

October 7th, 2016, 05:02 PM
Ryujii blinked, looking at the girl in front of her, "H-Hello" she stammered, her sword dragging in the ground as she looked at the person in front of her, then noticed her purple shirt, she must have stood out, it was pretty obvious that she was different

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 7th, 2016, 05:05 PM
Dante sliced another demon with his sword, he was somehow doing great with it. He didn't know how, nor did he care, he continued to fight until there were only two monsters left.

October 7th, 2016, 07:22 PM
(( Boreddddd....))

FadedShadow
October 7th, 2016, 09:07 PM
Grace walked through her school corridor, her wavy hair bouncing on her shoulders. She grinned as the bell rang and she quickly came out, waiting to be picked up by her father. She had never known her mother, her father told her that her mother had been the most beautiful woman she'd ever seen, though Grace thought that didn't count for much since she bailed as soon as Grace was born.

Hallowed Echo
October 7th, 2016, 09:45 PM
Mia smiled at how flustered the girl was. "Why are you wearing purple and what is on your arm?" She asked. These questions just kept popping in her head.

October 8th, 2016, 02:55 AM
Ryujii blinked, "I...I don't know" she confessed, green eyes flicking away, she pulled down her sweatshirt even more, it looked almost like a brand, with lines, and an eagle? Hawk? Holding a lightning bolt, which...she didn't really know what it meant to be honest

Hallowed Echo
October 8th, 2016, 10:46 AM
Mia looked at it. It looked like an eagle with a lightning bolt. "I swear that marking looks like Zeus' symbol. Dunno." She said. The girl might be the child of Zeus. Who was her dad? Maybe it was Hades, maybe not. Chiron said that the gods claimed their children. She'll just have to wait to see who claims her. (How would Hades claims her? What would the claiming look like?)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 8th, 2016, 11:09 AM
Name:Katie//Vincent
Godly Parent (Greek or Roman names is up to you):Athena//Atermis
Powers inherited (No OP powers):She is very smart and can turn into an snowy owl.//He is great at shooting and has an sheath of arrows that never runs out.
Camp Half-Blood or Camp Jupiter:Halfblood//Halfblood
Looks:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/34/07/bc/3407bcd21093abd373439aba140e34a2.jpg//https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/19/75/fa/1975fa881de9d84c432b9d22d07e0ea3.jpg
Personality:She is a friendly kid who is a an know it all.Katie refuses to be proven wrong.She loves to read,and is rarely seen without one.//Vincent is a gamer who doesn't listen much but loves to talk.He is a bit of an jerk but when Katie is around,he acts like the nicest person ever.
Crush:none//Vincent has an crush on Katie.
Questions:can someone be Katie's siblings.//Vincent needs parents so could someone be it?
Other:Nope.
:rainbowllama::rainbowllama:

Hallowed Echo
October 8th, 2016, 11:43 AM
Accepted)

October 8th, 2016, 12:00 PM
(( How about at the bonfire? Like in the books? They could be claimed that night))

Ryujii blinked, "Jupite-I mean Zeus?" Ryujii blinked, "I'm sorry, but...I don't know where I am..." she confessed, her green eyes not meeting the other girl's pushing her hands in he pockets

Hallowed Echo
October 8th, 2016, 02:08 PM
(Okay. I'll have personality change to what I have listed when she gets claimed and have something bad happen that causes her to change personality) Mia looked at the girl, "Who is Jupiter?" She asked.

October 8th, 2016, 02:49 PM
"I don't...know" Ryujii stammered, "Look, I woke up in an alleyway without my memories, holding a freaking sword" she muttered, looking away from Mia, red eyes looking around the camp

October 8th, 2016, 07:29 PM
(( Hello?))

Hallowed Echo
October 9th, 2016, 10:00 AM
(Sorry was in Denver till eight yesterday.) Mia looked at the girl, she was lugging around a sword. It did look pretty heavy. "Hmm. Maybe your memory was stolen." She said

*Lionblaze//Falconpaw
October 10th, 2016, 09:11 AM
Jacob said softly "so we are fighting now" he said grabbing sword slashing a beast in the chest." Jeez" he mumbled jumping over the beast body.

October 11th, 2016, 04:41 AM
(Sorry was in Denver till eight yesterday.) Mia looked at the girl, she was lugging around a sword. It did look pretty heavy. "Hmm. Maybe your memory was stolen." She said

"That would make quite a bit of sense" Ryujii shrugged, her black hair wavering back and forth, "Is there any chance you can tell me where I am by the way?" She finally asked, her eyes pretty much blank

Hallowed Echo
October 11th, 2016, 07:10 AM
"That centaur over there told me that this is Camp Half-Blood." She said. She looked around, the camp had many different people and creatures.

October 11th, 2016, 07:15 AM
Ryujii nodded, her eyes scanning the camp, "Wonder what's happening soon, it looks like something is going to happen" she blinked, her hands getting pushed in her pockets, watching campers dart in and out of buildings, a few going and staring at her, the girl with a purple shirt that apparently stood out so well

*Lionblaze//Falconpaw
October 11th, 2016, 08:03 AM
Could someone bump into Jacob Plz)

Hallowed Echo
October 12th, 2016, 10:42 AM
This rp has apparently died. Dang it, so just ignore this rp now. Thx.)

October 12th, 2016, 02:51 PM
This rp has apparently died. Dang it, so just ignore this rp now. Thx.)
WHAT NO, IM JUST WAITING FOR UR RESPONSE, DONT LET IT DIE PLS))

Eevee
November 12th, 2016, 01:59 PM
Form
Name: Cloud Robinson
Godly Parent (Greek or Roman names is up to you): Aphrodite
Powers inherited (No OP powers): Charmspeak
Camp Half-Blood or Camp Jupiter: Half-Blood
Looks: blonde hair with a pale blue streak. She has pale blue eyes and a beautiful pale face.
Personality: Like every Aphrodite girl she doesn't like to get dirty. She has boys drooling after her at times but she ignores it. When you become her friend she is nice and always there to help you in need. She is also a excellent fighter.
Crush: OPEN
Questions: Nope
Other: she always wears pale blue.

Hallowed Echo
November 12th, 2016, 02:07 PM
Accepted!)

Eevee
November 12th, 2016, 02:08 PM
Accepted!)
Thanks!