PDA

View Full Version : Mayflower's Twoleg Den/Garden (Open)

Serendipity
December 15th, 2016, 08:31 PM
READ ALL OF THIS
So, Mayflower is a little golden she cat. She has a cool house and garden, so yeah.
She's the pet of a famous singer, so her owner, Francine, keeps her pretty spoiled... But it's not like she wants al those treats! She's actually pretty un-spoiled and nice, which makes her a fun friend! But like anyone, she's got a salty side! She might not spare your lives.... just kidding! Hehehe... right....
This is how the house looks: http://data.whicdn.com/images/26599443/original.jpg
This is how the garden looks: http://homeepiphany.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/24-Beautiful-Backyard-Landscape-Design-Ideas-3.jpg
ALSO
Please fill out this form so ik who you are.
Name:
Clan cat or kittypet?:
Personality (TBRP'D Accepted)
Rp sample:
Looks/Appearances (Link accepted)
~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~
My role!
Name: Mayflower
Clan cat or kittypet?: kittypet, wants to be a warrior though (After she discovers the clans, not yet)
Personality (TBRP'D Accepted) It varies alot, but she is normally very nice.
Rp sample: Mayflower looked around her garden,jumping into a catnip bush. She rolled around for a while, then got bored and decided to go somewhere else.
Looks/Appearances (Link accepted) https://www.colourbox.com/preview/2840350-golden-cat-lying-in-the-sun-on-a-rough-wall-on-lanzarote-canary-islands-spain.jpg

Lionheart
December 15th, 2016, 08:35 PM
Twist leaped onto the fence. The fat tom struggled slightly,but was able to lift himself up into the fence. He heaveed a sigh and looked apon the garden. His tail lashed side to side anxiously. He then clumsily fell off the fence,and into Mayflower's garden. He landed with a thud.

Serendipity
December 15th, 2016, 08:48 PM
Twist leaped onto the fence. The fat tom struggled slightly,but was able to lift himself up into the fence. He heaveed a sigh and looked apon the garden. His tail lashed side to side anxiously. He then clumsily fell off the fence,and into Mayflower's garden. He landed with a thud.
Mayflower gasped, running over to the tom "Are you ok?????" she was panicked, frantically searching for any sinn of injury.

Lionheart
December 15th, 2016, 08:56 PM
Mayflower gasped, running over to the tom "Are you ok?????" she was panicked, frantically searching for any sinn of injury.
Twist shook his long fur for a second and then looked at the She-cat. "I'm alright" He grunted. He sat up,his bell jingling as he did so.

Serendipity
December 15th, 2016, 08:59 PM
"Ok!!!" blinked "Name?"

Lionheart
December 15th, 2016, 09:01 PM
"Ok!!!" blinked "Name?"
"I'm Twist" He meowed. "And you are?"

Bella~
December 15th, 2016, 09:07 PM
Name: Pebble
Clan cat or kittypet?: Kittypet
Personality (TBRP'D Accepted) TBRP'D
Rp sample: Pebble blinked at his owner, what a strange thing he thought, he pawed at his owner's hair. Why was the hair on it so long? Why did it only have hair on it's head?
Looks/Appearances (Link accepted) a small Grey tomcat

Bella~
December 15th, 2016, 09:10 PM
Pebble squeezed his little round body under the fence of Mayflower's garden. He saw a tall stalk of grass and grinned, he ran and jumped at the grass. He rolled on his back and pawed at it. He meowed when a dew drop fell on his nose, he shook his head an noticed Mayflower "Hey!" He mewed excitedly "Who are you?

Serendipity
December 17th, 2016, 12:14 PM
"I'm Twist" He meowed. "And you are?"
"I'm Mayflower... May I ask why you are here?"

Serendipity
December 17th, 2016, 12:15 PM
Pebble squeezed his little round body under the fence of Mayflower's garden. He saw a tall stalk of grass and grinned, he ran and jumped at the grass. He rolled on his back and pawed at it. He meowed when a dew drop fell on his nose, he shook his head an noticed Mayflower "Hey!" He mewed excitedly "Who are you?
Mayflower looked at Pebble "I'm Mayflower, nice to meet you," She gestured at a chubby cat sitting next to her "And this is Twist, He's from a neighboring garden, over in East Hills"

aleka!
December 17th, 2016, 12:18 PM
Name: Jacy
Personality (TBRP'D Accepted): TBRP'ed
Rp sample: Jacy leapt onto the fence, unsheathing her claws and easily clinging to the top, her fluffy tail high. She blinked once, a soft snort escaping her nostrils.
Looks/Appearances (Link accepted): https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT55D3C4TnNcb4X-UZTLfrw68uAn-8TcoPcV9Dr91dnhsqbITpYwIIxFIYfdQ )

Serendipity
December 17th, 2016, 12:21 PM
Name: Jacy
Personality (TBRP'D Accepted): TBRP'ed
Rp sample: Jacy leapt onto the fence, unsheathing her claws and easily clinging to the top, her fluffy tail high. She blinked once, a soft snort escaping her nostrils.
Looks/Appearances (Link accepted): https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT55D3C4TnNcb4X-UZTLfrw68uAn-8TcoPcV9Dr91dnhsqbITpYwIIxFIYfdQ )
accepted

Bella~
December 18th, 2016, 09:25 AM
Mayflower looked at Pebble "I'm Mayflower, nice to meet you," She gestured at a chubby cat sitting next to her "And this is Twist, He's from a neighboring garden, over in East Hills"

Pebble smiled "Im Pebble" :3 "It's nice to meet you!" He rolled over and scratched his back on the ground. He rolled around a few more times.

Serendipity
December 18th, 2016, 10:30 AM
Pebble smiled "Im Pebble" :3 "It's nice to meet you!" He rolled over and scratched his back on the ground. He rolled around a few more times.
Mayflower purred and rolled around with him.

Static
December 30th, 2016, 05:05 PM
Name:cayote kit
Clan or kittypet:clan(windclan)
Persinality;:show-off,defencev(will not be bullied without fighting back),loyal
RP:cayote kit scrambled under the fence and looked at the strong smelling flowers.where am I?"he thought.
Appearance/looks:Brown tabby ragdoll begal mix with white tailtip,paws,and chest

wren
December 30th, 2016, 05:07 PM
Name: Daisyshade
Clan cat or kittypet?: clan cat
Personality (TBRP'D Accepted) tbrp
Rp sample: okay let me link
Looks/ Err my profile picture?

Static
December 30th, 2016, 05:11 PM
Cayote kit felt proud of himself.he had snuk all the way out of camp,out of his territory,and into this place.he clawed his way under the fence and took in his surroundings and thinks he is still in his territory and sees all of the bushes and flowers and tilts his head and says aloud not noticing the other cats,"who would plant bushes beside stone?"he looked around confused and thought once again,"someday I will be bigger..."and then noticed the other cats and fluffed up his fur even though he was only a kit,he was as big as a apprentice that has trained for a moon.
(Better?)

Serendipity
December 30th, 2016, 05:11 PM
Name:cayote kit
Clan or kittypet:clan(windclan)
Persinality;:show-off,defencev(will not be bullied without fighting back),loyal
RP:cayote kit scrambled under the fence and looked at the strong smelling flowers.where am I?"he thought.
Appearance/looks:Brown tabby ragdoll begal mix with white tailtip,paws,and chest
accepted, just one thing... could you try making a little more detailed rp-sentence? There's no problem with what you did now, its just that longer sentences are more enjoyable for the rest of the rpers and they give more background-things, making it easier to reply in a fun way.

Serendipity
December 30th, 2016, 05:15 PM
Name: Daisyshade
Clan cat or kittypet?: clan cat
Personality (TBRP'D Accepted) tbrp
Rp sample: okay let me link
Looks/ Err my profile picture?
Accepted! :D Its ok if u dont do an rp sample, just try to make ur posts detailed

Static
December 30th, 2016, 05:24 PM
I did a post for the RP but edited it with more stuff OK?)

Serendipity
December 30th, 2016, 05:34 PM
Cayote kit felt proud of himself.he had snuk all the way out of camp,out of his territory,and into this place.he clawed his way under the fence and took in his surroundings and thinks he is still in his territory and sees all of the bushes and flowers and tilts his head and says aloud not noticing the other cats,"who would plant bushes beside stone?"he looked around confused and thought once again,"someday I will be bigger..."and then noticed the other cats and fluffed up his fur even though he was only a kit,he was as big as a apprentice that has trained for a moon.
(Better?)
(MUch better.)
Mayflower turned her attention to the small kit. "Welcome, friend!" She scented clan-cat smell on him. "Welcome, to the twolegplace!" She padded forward, her tail lifted high in the air. "Where do you come from?"

wren
December 30th, 2016, 05:38 PM
Daisyshade traveled through the brambles. Leading further away from her home. The place she grew up, the place she learned who she was. She bit her tongue and continued, stepping over the riverclan border. She needed time to think. Time to reset her thoughts and calm down. The battle had shake her. Mentally and physically. Even everyone outside of herself was shaking her up. Flicking her tail with aninxt daisyshade sped up. Her paws beating at the dry earth as she began a trot. Wind gruff led her fur and tickled her nose with scents from all over, wonderful and disgusting scents. She had only planned to stay out of riverclan for a while, a day or two. Perhaps tumblestep wouldn't notice. Considering they had left on iffy conditions. Ignoring the pang of pity and hurt that stabbed her heart mercilessly she walked further away from him and the clan. Leaving her duties behind, leaving her family, leaving her friends, leaving tumblestep. Hanging her head as she trotted she hadn't any time to realize where she had ended up. She faced a large house. Now her paws skid to a hault. She stood tree still. Tail erect in the air. Chest heaving, blood coursing through her veins. She studied the two-leg den with a catious look. She nervously stepped fourth. Did these two legs have a dog? She scented the air, tilting her head upwards. She shook her head in conclusion. Perhaps not. The scent of flowers and the freshness of the air blinded her nose. There was certainly not a dog but cats she was oblivious to. Ignoring the warrior instincts she learned she walked closer to the den. Though her mind strained away, curiosity pushed her forward. She wasnt one to break the warrior code, But something had drawn her, maybe the chaos of riverclan. Or maybe it was something else..

Serendipity
December 30th, 2016, 07:34 PM
Daisyshade traveled through the brambles. Leading further away from her home. The place she grew up, the place she learned who she was. She bit her tongue and continued, stepping over the riverclan border. She needed time to think. Time to reset her thoughts and calm down. The battle had shake her. Mentally and physically. Even everyone outside of herself was shaking her up. Flicking her tail with aninxt daisyshade sped up. Her paws beating at the dry earth as she began a trot. Wind gruff led her fur and tickled her nose with scents from all over, wonderful and disgusting scents. She had only planned to stay out of riverclan for a while, a day or two. Perhaps tumblestep wouldn't notice. Considering they had left on iffy conditions. Ignoring the pang of pity and hurt that stabbed her heart mercilessly she walked further away from him and the clan. Leaving her duties behind, leaving her family, leaving her friends, leaving tumblestep. Hanging her head as she trotted she hadn't any time to realize where she had ended up. She faced a large house. Now her paws skid to a hault. She stood tree still. Tail erect in the air. Chest heaving, blood coursing through her veins. She studied the two-leg den with a catious look. She nervously stepped fourth. Did these two legs have a dog? She scented the air, tilting her head upwards. She shook her head in conclusion. Perhaps not. The scent of flowers and the freshness of the air blinded her nose. There was certainly not a dog but cats she was oblivious to. Ignoring the warrior instincts she learned she walked closer to the den. Though her mind strained away, curiosity pushed her forward. She wasnt one to break the warrior code, But something had drawn her, maybe the chaos of riverclan. Or maybe it was something else.. Mayflower smelled riverclan. She jumped over the fence and looked over, spotting Daisyshade. She smiled "Daisypaw?"
Mayflower had only been a kit when her mother and her had left the clan, but she recognized the brown-ginger and white cat before her. SHe doubted Daisy'paw' knew her, but her memories of the she-cat were still awake. Her blue eyes flashed hopefully. "Does anyone remember somecat by the name of 'Flowerkit'?" Her amber/orange pelt blazed like fire under the sun, as if a flame had ignited on her fur. Her ice-blue eyes looked straight into Daisyshade's eyes, as if she could stirr up memories just by looking at the she. Her icy eyes bore into Daisyshade, as if she were trying to reach the other she-cats soul.

wren
December 30th, 2016, 08:21 PM
Mayflower smelled riverclan. She jumped over the fence and looked over, spotting Daisyshade. She smiled "Daisypaw?"
Mayflower had only been a kit when her mother and her had left the clan, but she recognized the brown-ginger and white cat before her. SHe doubted Daisy'paw' knew her, but her memories of the she-cat were still awake. Her blue eyes flashed hopefully. "Does anyone remember somecat by the name of 'Flowerkit'?" Her amber/orange pelt blazed like fire under the sun, as if a flame had ignited on her fur. Her ice-blue eyes looked straight into Daisyshade's eyes, as if she could stirr up memories just by looking at the she. Her icy eyes bore into Daisyshade, as if she were trying to reach the other she-cats soul.

Daisyshade yowls in suprise when she was caught of guard by another cat. She tumbles backwards her heart racing wih a sudden catious feeling. She stares upwards feeling the sun warm her face then feeling the shadow fall over her, the she cat stood in her way. She blinked nervously when she heard her name. Flinching and taking a step backwards. "How.. How.. Who are you?" she spat taking a step fourth, teeth bared eyes narrowed into dangerous slits. The warrior side of her stepped in. With all the bent of sadness and anger it wasn't hard to get worked up. Though awe secretly entered her mind, who was she to know who she was? She was a warrior this.. This was a kittypet. She shook her head trying to clear her thoughts. Though she never meant to answer the she cats questions, she found herself doing just that "Well, not exactly" she meows softly. Sitting down and curling her tail around her paws. She returned her icy green stare with her own sea green ones. She then reminisced on her old friend flowerkit. She was young then. She forgot what happened to her but she never forgot her. Not the cat. Just what happened to her. But this kittypet couldn't be her. No. Not a single kit in any clan wishes to leave for the pampered life nor does any other rank wish too leave. Unless they are mouse brained.

Serendipity
December 31st, 2016, 01:49 PM
Daisyshade yowls in suprise when she was caught of guard by another cat. She tumbles backwards her heart racing wih a sudden catious feeling. She stares upwards feeling the sun warm her face then feeling the shadow fall over her, the she cat stood in her way. She blinked nervously when she heard her name. Flinching and taking a step backwards. "How.. How.. Who are you?" she spat taking a step fourth, teeth bared eyes narrowed into dangerous slits. The warrior side of her stepped in. With all the bent of sadness and anger it wasn't hard to get worked up. Though awe secretly entered her mind, who was she to know who she was? She was a warrior this.. This was a kittypet. She shook her head trying to clear her thoughts. Though she never meant to answer the she cats questions, she found herself doing just that "Well, not exactly" she meows softly. Sitting down and curling her tail around her paws. She returned her icy green stare with her own sea green ones. She then reminisced on her old friend flowerkit. She was young then. She forgot what happened to her but she never forgot her. Not the cat. Just what happened to her. But this kittypet couldn't be her. No. Not a single kit in any clan wishes to leave for the pampered life nor does any other rank wish too leave. Unless they are mouse brained.
Mayflower fluffed her fur "It's Mayflower now, but I have a question...." Her soft voice bore no resemblance to the tough kit that Daisyshade had known. "Could I join Riverclan again? Would Lemonstar accept me?" The brown-ginger and white she looked longingly at the marshy land in front of her. "Its been so long... My mother, Spiral, was taken by another twoleg, and by siblings, Mouse and Toffee, went with her. I was adopted by... well, this person, Tayger Swiff? I dont know... Anyway, what do you think?"

wren
December 31st, 2016, 03:20 PM
Mayflower fluffed her fur "It's Mayflower now, but I have a question...." Her soft voice bore no resemblance to the tough kit that Daisyshade had known. "Could I join Riverclan again? Would Lemonstar accept me?" The brown-ginger and white she looked longingly at the marshy land in front of her. "Its been so long... My mother, Spiral, was taken by another twoleg, and by siblings, Mouse and Toffee, went with her. I was adopted by... well, this person, Tayger Swiff? I dont know... Anyway, what do you think?"

Daisyshade grunted in her response. She certainly didn't resemble her. Her pelt perhaps but it seemed irregular that after all these years if she truly wished to return that she would have come back as soon as possible. She lashed her tail and then tucked it neatly around her paws. Maybe I should question her? If she is who she claimed then she would have to know something.. Thought the she cat? studying her with extreme misunderstanding. "Lemonstar... I don't think.." she looks down at her paws. That's right
He wasn't there anymore. She hung her head in despair. "You could speak with Russetstar, though I don't think we are accepting kittypets"

{ sorry that was short.. im so tired )

Serendipity
January 12th, 2017, 07:57 PM
Daisyshade grunted in her response. She certainly didn't resemble her. Her pelt perhaps but it seemed irregular that after all these years if she truly wished to return that she would have come back as soon as possible. She lashed her tail and then tucked it neatly around her paws. Maybe I should question her? If she is who she claimed then she would have to know something.. Thought the she cat? studying her with extreme misunderstanding. "Lemonstar... I don't think.." she looks down at her paws. That's right
He wasn't there anymore. She hung her head in despair. "You could speak with Russetstar, though I don't think we are accepting kittypets"

{ sorry that was short.. im so tired )
She laughed, looking happily at Daisyshade. "I may live with a twoleg, but i'm no kittypet!" She laughed again, her eyes twinkling with mischeif and joy. "Is it the collar that makes you think it?" She tugged at the blue-green, maybe emerald colar that wrapped around her neck. "This is just something my twoleg put on me. I'm sure she wont mind if I return to the clan." SHe looked around, and dropped her voice to a whisper. "You know, I've always wanted to return." She gazed around. "Ever since I left, I've been itching to run back. BUt I had nobody to welcome me back, my whole life was gone" She looked at the warrior. "Do I have someone to welcome me back now?"

Mystery
January 18th, 2017, 10:56 AM
Name: Zane (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2523&highlight=Zane)
Clan cat or kittypet?: Loner (If that's ok)
Personality (TBRP'D Accepted): its in the link.
Rp sample: Time to test out with my learning on this!:

Zane's heart pounded as he raced away from a yowling cat chasing him, a mouse lay in his jaws, its lifeless tail swaying. ''That was Close..'' he muttered through a mouth-full of hair. The rain was pouring onto his fur and the heavy gust blew at his pelt. I need somewhere to stay... Instantly, almost unexpectedly, he changed his course over towards the twolegplace, hoping that he could find shelter yet not near as twolegs. With a swish of his tail, he bounded towards a large twoleg nest.

Looks/Appearances (Link accepted): in the link

Serendipity
January 25th, 2017, 06:06 PM
Name: Zane (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2523&highlight=Zane)
Clan cat or kittypet?: Loner (If that's ok)
Personality (TBRP'D Accepted): its in the link.
Rp sample: Time to test out with my learning on this!:

Zane's heart pounded as he raced away from a yowling cat chasing him, a mouse lay in his jaws, its lifeless tail swaying. ''That was Close..'' he muttered through a mouth-full of hair. The rain was pouring onto his fur and the heavy gust blew at his pelt. I need somewhere to stay... Instantly, almost unexpectedly, he changed his course over towards the twolegplace, hoping that he could find shelter yet not near as twolegs. With a swish of his tail, he bounded towards a large twoleg nest.

Looks/Appearances (Link accepted): in the link

accepted.