View Full Version : Artemis' New Life

Teza
December 15th, 2016, 02:03 PM
Wolf
TheBread
Spirited Darkness
Agnate
DapplePelt

Artemis woke with a start. She was still in her pet taxi with her humans carrying her across town. Where on Earth were they going? She mewed at them, trying to get them to love on her, and so they'd know she was awake. She groomed her fur, laying it down where it needed the licking. Wherever they were taking her, she needed to look good, that was for sure.

Soon they had arrived to their destination. The gray and white she-cat mewed curiously up at her humans, wondering where they were. This wasn't a show. They weren't getting rid of her were they? She started getting scared, and her owner realized as well, so she lifted the taxi up to where her face was taking up most of the entrance, stuck a finger in through the gaps in the gate, and shushed the she-cat lovingly. That always calmed Artemis down, at least a little bit.

They knocked on the large door, and waited. What would happen to her? Why was she there?

wren
December 16th, 2016, 09:36 AM
Wolf
TheBread
Spirited Darkness
Agnate
DapplePelt

Artemis woke with a start. She was still in her pet taxi with her humans carrying her across town. Where on Earth were they going? She mewed at them, trying to get them to love on her, and so they'd know she was awake. She groomed her fur, laying it down where it needed the licking. Wherever they were taking her, she needed to look good, that was for sure.

Soon they had arrived to their destination. The gray and white she-cat mewed curiously up at her humans, wondering where they were. This wasn't a show. They weren't getting rid of her were they? She started getting scared, and her owner realized as well, so she lifted the taxi up to where her face was taking up most of the entrance, stuck a finger in through the gaps in the gate, and shushed the she-cat lovingly. That always calmed Artemis down, at least a little bit.

They knocked on the large door, and waited. What would happen to her? Why was she there?

( What's exactly going on? Are they going to visit Maximus and his two~legs and then they meet or are they at the vet or something? )

>Pepsi<
December 16th, 2016, 03:29 PM
(Sorry I'm confused XD)

>Pepsi<
December 16th, 2016, 03:37 PM
(Oh yeah, I did not read your thread thingy,am I born yet?)

>Pepsi<
December 16th, 2016, 03:38 PM
(Oh wait I'm an idiot XD)

Teza
December 16th, 2016, 06:55 PM
(Wolf; Yeah, I figured that since you bring the mare to the stallion with horses to get them bred, it'd be the same with cats xD (I used to have horses but all my cats are fixed soooo xD))

>Pepsi<
December 17th, 2016, 05:17 AM
(Wolf; Yeah, I figured that since you bring the mare to the stallion with horses to get them bred, it'd be the same with cats xD (I used to have horses but all my cats are fixed soooo xD))(XD)