PDA

View Full Version : Abysslight's River

doghouse
December 15th, 2016, 11:26 AM
River (http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/03/05/article-0-1208E9EF000005DC-454_964x604.jpg) is currently frozen over. This is
Open to everyone, though please ask first so I know you're joining in.

doghouse
December 15th, 2016, 11:32 AM
Abysslight sat beside the frozen river, her head down and ears back as she stared below the ice. Snow drifted lazily down, settling on the molly's black fur. She was hunting. The ice was thin enough that it would easily crack, and all the fish would be slow because of the cold. She saw the flash of silver beneath the ice and flashed out her paw, hitting the ice with a shattering crack as it broke. Her claws connected with the hard scales, and she hooked the fish on to the bank. In just moments, she had killed the creek chub.
The black molly looked around, as she felt like she wasn't alone. Abysslight stiffened and raised her head, tasting the air and peering into the thick snow covered forest over her shoulder.
Cedar Tiny Moony

Slash-GNR
December 15th, 2016, 11:35 AM
Abysslight sat beside the frozen river, her head down and ears back as she stared below the ice. Snow drifted lazily down, settling on the molly's black fur. She was hunting. The ice was thin enough that it would easily crack, and all the fish would be slow because of the cold. She saw the flash of silver beneath the ice and flashed out her paw, hitting the ice with a shattering crack as it broke. Her claws connected with the hard scales, and she hooked the fish on to the bank. In just moments, she had killed the creek chub.
The black molly looked around, as she felt like she wasn't alone. Abysslight stiffened and raised her head, tasting the air and peering into the thick snow covered forest over her shoulder.
Cedar Tiny Moony

Cedar padded through the woods. Her eyes getting half way heavy from not sleeping a ton. She waved her tail back and forth as she padded on. Her long light brown pelt brushing up against leaves of different plants. She stopped as an unfamiliar scent flooded her nostrils.

monfang
December 15th, 2016, 11:42 AM
Keeping close, Taurus walked along the river, staring into the water as he walked slowly along the bank. He suddenly sensed two cats nearby, and slunk behind a tree.

Slash-GNR
December 15th, 2016, 11:51 AM
Keeping close, Taurus walked along the river, staring into the water as he walked slowly along the bank. He suddenly sensed two cats nearby, and slunk behind a tree.

The small brown she-cat looked to the tree line having a sense that someone or something was there, "Who is there?" she asked ready to fight if need be.

doghouse
December 15th, 2016, 11:55 AM
Abysslight heard someone call out, and she jumped to her paws, keeping her head low as she stalked closer until she could see a small brown molly. She didn't move, and she scented another cat. Interest sparked her gaze and she looked around, though wary and ready to fight of she had to. The former RiverClan queen flicked her ears, uncertainty noe entering her green hues.

monfang
December 15th, 2016, 12:57 PM
Taurus, though being larger and taller than the two, was actually quite afraid. The Savannah stayed behind the tree, hoping they wouldn't come near. The poor loner had no true fighting experience. Th fighter was Wolf, his older 'brother', and maybe even Flow. But not him.

doghouse
December 15th, 2016, 01:03 PM
Taurus, though being larger and taller than the two, was actually quite afraid. The Savannah stayed behind the tree, hoping they wouldn't come near. The poor loner had no true fighting experience. Th fighter was Wolf, his older 'brother', and maybe even Flow. But not him.
Abysslight turned her head, wondering who it was who was now approaching. She couldn't see them, but she could smell them. After a moment she decided to pretend no to know that they were there, hoping that was the better choice. But then again, it might be better if she called out to make their intentions known. “Hello?” she called to both cats.

monfang
December 15th, 2016, 01:23 PM
Abysslight turned her head, wondering who it was who was now approaching. She couldn't see them, but she could smell them. After a moment she decided to pretend no to know that they were there, hoping that was the better choice. But then again, it might be better if she called out to make their intentions known. “Hello?” she called to both cats.
Taurus nearly jumped out of his fur. He shivered in place, feeling as if the she-cat was going to come over and attack.

doghouse
December 15th, 2016, 01:33 PM
Taurus nearly jumped out of his fur. He shivered in place, feeling as if the she-cat was going to come over and attack.
Abysslight took a step towards where she was fairly certain the cat she had yet to see was hiding, her head low and movements quiet and slow, as if stalking a vole. She wasn't completely sure why she was doing it, so she stopped and sat down, staring at her paws. “I'm not going to hurt either of you unless you hurt me.” she muttered, just loud enough for them to hear it.

monfang
December 15th, 2016, 01:35 PM
Abysslight took a step towards where she was fairly certain the cat she had yet to see was hiding, her head low and movements quiet and slow, as if stalking a vole. She wasn't completely sure why she was doing it, so she stopped and sat down, staring at her paws. “I'm not going to hurt either of you unless you hurt me.” she muttered, just loud enough for them to hear it.
Taurus's ears perked, and he poked his head from the tree, his eyes beaming with fear.

Slash-GNR
December 15th, 2016, 01:39 PM
Taurus's ears perked, and he poked his head from the tree, his eyes beaming with fear.

Cedar watched as a larger female came out. She tilted her head and blinked her large hazel eyes, "Well, I don't plan on hurting anyone," she said. "Do you two know eachother?" she asked trying to lighten the mood.

doghouse
December 15th, 2016, 01:43 PM
Cedar watched as a larger female came out. She tilted her head and blinked her large hazel eyes, "Well, I don't plan on hurting anyone," she said. "Do you two know eachother?" she asked trying to lighten the mood.
Abysslight looked up, seeing a golden brown tom with black spots, and then she heard the brown molly speak, and she looked over her shoulder, surprised. “No.” she meowed rather halfheartedly, not meeting the molly's gaze. “Who are you two?” she asked after a few more moments in silence.

monfang
December 15th, 2016, 01:45 PM
The tom's ears flattened and he lowered his head and body to the ground.
"T-Taurus..." he stuttered ever so quietly.

Slash-GNR
December 15th, 2016, 01:49 PM

The small light brown she-cat was confused. The Tom's behavior made her curious. "I'm Cedar. Who are you?" she asked returning the question. The small female wasn't the kind to start a fight, but if someone gave her a suspicion that they wanted to fight or if they offended her, she would stand up for herself.

doghouse
December 15th, 2016, 01:55 PM
The small light brown she-cat was confused. The Tom's behavior made her curious. "I'm Cedar. Who are you?" she asked returning the question. The small female wasn't the kind to start a fight, but if someone gave her a suspicion that they wanted to fight or if they offended her, she would stand up for herself.
Abysslight looked back and forth between the two, her gaze lingering a slight bit longer on Taurus and his odd behavior.
“I'm Abysslight, and greetings to you both.” she meowed, crouching down to appear less threatening to Taurus, as he looked very scared.
She looked down. It's getting cold. She thought, looking at the snow falling down slightly faster than before.

monfang
December 15th, 2016, 02:03 PM
Abysslight looked back and forth between the two, her gaze lingering a slight bit longer on Taurus and his odd behavior.
“I'm Abysslight, and greetings to you both.” she meowed, crouching down to appear less threatening to Taurus, as he looked very scared.
She looked down. It's getting cold. She thought, looking at the snow falling down slightly faster than before.
Taurus flinched when she crouched, thinking she was going to pounce. Hi heart raced and he felt scared for his life. He wanted to call his brothers, but he didn't know what the other two would do, and he simply rose, and stepped out, his head low and his eyes glimmering in fear.

Slash-GNR
December 15th, 2016, 02:07 PM
Taurus flinched when she crouched, thinking she was going to pounce. Hi heart raced and he felt scared for his life. He wanted to call his brothers, but he didn't know what the other two would do, and he simply rose, and stepped out, his head low and his eyes glimmering in fear.

Cedar smiled at the male, "We aren't gonna hurt you ye know?" she said padded up to the Tom and nudging him. Her mother taught that a sliight nudge ment that you were being kind. She then looked to the female, "Where you from?" she asked tilting her head as she sat down next to the male.

doghouse
December 15th, 2016, 02:13 PM
Cedar smiled at the male, "We aren't gonna hurt you ye know?" she said padded up to the Tom and nudging him. Her mother taught that a sliight nudge ment that you were being kind. She then looked to the female, "Where you from?" she asked tilting her head as she sat down next to the male.
“RiverClan.” she mumbled, scooting backwards slightly, her expression guarded and wary now. She wasn't sure about either of them, but she wouldn't attack. She sat down, though remained tense, ready to dart off in any direction, even across the frozen river despite the thinness of the ice. She was used to thin ice, and was fairly good at going across it, even though she preferred not to, and to be on the safer side of things when it came it ice cold water.

vos
December 15th, 2016, 02:13 PM
Lusk's only reason for venturing so far away from the syndicate is really to get away from the trainees he'd been left with. A grumble vibrates through his chest, only able to hope that they won't mess with his herbs.

But still, as gruelling as it is, he's managed to find more borage for his collection. He hasn't plucked it just yet, unwilling to carry the crop around and give it time to begin to wilt when he doesn't yet know how long he's to be out here for.

The scent of cats lingers too close for comfort, but he neglects to pay much heed to it.

monfang
December 15th, 2016, 02:19 PM
Taurus smiled nervously at Cedar, and turned towards Abysslight. He had his ears flat against his head.
"R-River...?" he stuttered. "W-What's R-R-River... C-Clan..?"

Slash-GNR
December 15th, 2016, 02:22 PM
Taurus smiled nervously at Cedar, and turned towards Abysslight. He had his ears flat against his head.

The small female perked her ears forward as she heard Riverclan, "I have heard of clans," she said. "I have spoken with one other clan member, but I sadly forgot which clan he came from," she ended until she caught the scent of another cat. "Do you smell that?" she asked the she-cat, "I think we might just add another cat to our conversation," she said smiling. Cedar loved to talk to other cats. She always had something to talk about.

doghouse
December 15th, 2016, 02:34 PM
The small female perked her ears forward as she heard Riverclan, "I have heard of clans," she said. "I have spoken with one other clan member, but I sadly forgot which clan he came from," she ended until she caught the scent of another cat. "Do you smell that?" she asked the she-cat, "I think we might just add another cat to our conversation," she said smiling. Cedar loved to talk to other cats. She always had something to talk about.
Abysslight nodded. She had noticed about the same time Cedar had, and she wasn't sure about it. It smelled similar to Ardis's scent, like herbs and the Dusk Syndicate Ardis and Zia had both spoken of.
She looked at Taurus. “RiverClan is a large group of cats, all living together to survive. Helping each other. Like an anthill. All the ants work together cooperatively, raising the kits together. We have a special cat who
knows of herbs, and heals us, and they also receive omens and stuff from StarClan, which are our warrior ancestors who have died and now live in Silverpelt, walking among the Stars.” she finished at last, out of breath slightly from explaining about RiverClan.
She didn't really feel like mentioning that there were four other Clans, plus the Dark Forest. She tasted the air once more, growing quieter.

monfang
December 15th, 2016, 03:33 PM
Taurus sensed the other cat and looked around frantically. Fear filled him again and in one easy jump, he was back in the shadows behind the tree. The large Savannah wasn't used to other cats, and being familiar with Syndicate smell (from being attack to be exact), it only made things worse for him.

Slash-GNR
December 15th, 2016, 04:08 PM
Taurus sensed the other cat and looked around frantically. Fear filled him again and in one easy jump, he was back in the shadows behind the tree. The large Savannah wasn't used to other cats, and being familiar with Syndicate smell (from being attack to be exact), it only made things worse for him.

Cedar looked to the large Tom. She padded up to him and looked at him. "You ok? I won't let the cat hurt you," she said in her country accent. She sat down next to the Tom to try to calm him down.

monfang
December 15th, 2016, 04:16 PM
Taurus smiled softly and nodded at Cedar, laying his head on his paws. He still felt fearful, but this she-cat made him felt more safe.

Slash-GNR
December 15th, 2016, 04:19 PM
Taurus smiled softly and nodded at Cedar, laying his head on his paws. He still felt fearful, but this she-cat made him felt more safe.

The small she-cat smiled, "So I take it that you aren't in a clan," she chuckled. She looked around the area. The strange cat did not seem to be coming closer. She felt relived at the thought. She had met many felines today already.

monfang
December 15th, 2016, 04:21 PM
Taurus shook his head. "N-No..." he answered.

Slash-GNR
December 15th, 2016, 04:25 PM
Taurus shook his head. "N-No..." he answered.

Cedar licked her lips, "If you don't mind meh askin... why are ye so scared?" she asked blinking her large hazel eyes at him. She laid down now, tucking ehr small paws under her fluffy self.

monfang
December 16th, 2016, 11:06 AM
Cedar licked her lips, "If you don't mind meh askin... why are ye so scared?" she asked blinking her large hazel eyes at him. She laid down now, tucking ehr small paws under her fluffy self.
"Other c-cats always at-tt-ack me so..." he answered. His ears flattened against his head as he did.

Slash-GNR
December 16th, 2016, 11:27 AM
"Other c-cats always at-tt-ack me so..." he answered. His ears flattened against his head as he did.

"I'm sorry to hear that," she said to the male. "I wish I could help you, but I am afraid I do not know how," she ended as she looked down at the ground.

December 16th, 2016, 11:37 AM
A fluffy tom with a rat in his mouth, he knew that this was crow-food but he don't care, he felt a smell of another cats, the tom hided and observed, eating the rat.

Slash-GNR
December 16th, 2016, 11:51 AM
A fluffy tom with a rat in his mouth, he knew that this was crow-food but he don't care, he felt a smell of another cats, the tom hided and observed, eating the rat.

Cedar lifted her maw in the air. She licked her lips as the scent of rat hit her nostrils. However, there was another cat there. The small light brown female had not eaten in a while. She padded near the area the cat was in and meowed, "Hello?" she asked.

December 16th, 2016, 12:17 PM
The tom don't replied Cedar for a little time, then he hissed ''Get out here fox-dung!'' agressively and ruddish was the sound, without care about how the she-cat will feel or react about it.

Slash-GNR
December 16th, 2016, 12:20 PM
The tom don't replied Cedar for a little time, then he hissed ''Get out here fox-dung!'' agressively and ruddish was the sound, without care about how the she-cat will feel or react about it.

Cedar bristled at the rude comment the tom made. "Excuse you?!" she said as she let a growl escape her maw. "I haven't even done anything to you , and you dare adress me that way?!" she hissed.

December 16th, 2016, 12:27 PM
Cedar bristled at the rude comment the tom made. "Excuse you?!" she said as she let a growl escape her maw. "I haven't even done anything to you , and you dare adress me that way?!" she hissed.

The black-faced tom did not replied and just tried to find food, then he looked around and he found a river, he got up and deviated the she-cat, for find a river, he was not feeling strong like this days, because he was feeling starved and hungry.

Slash-GNR
December 16th, 2016, 12:29 PM
The black-faced tom did not replied and just tried to find food, then he looked around and he found a river, he got up and deviated the she-cat, for find a river, he was not feeling strong like this days, because he was feeling starved and hungry.

Cedar went after him. "You can at least tell me your name, ya know?" she said in her country accent. She continued to follow him onward. (BRB I gtg eat lunch ill be back soon... you can go ahead and post)

December 16th, 2016, 12:34 PM
Cedar went after him. "You can at least tell me your name, ya know?" she said in her country accent. She continued to follow him onward. (BRB I gtg eat lunch ill be back soon... you can go ahead and post)

''And why you need to know my name?'' hissed the tom, when he reach the river, he crouched and reaveled a pink toungue, the fluffy one started to drink the water.

doghouse
December 16th, 2016, 12:39 PM
As yet another cat emerged, not the one she'd scented before, Abysslight started backing wway. Yes, she'd been around a lot of cats while she was in RiverClan, but now, she wasn't as used to it. Her gaze flitted from one cat to the next. The fish she had caught earlier still sat by the river, untouched. But that was okay, as Abysslight didn't feel like eating at the moment.
She stared at hervpaws, now deep in thought.

monfang
December 16th, 2016, 12:39 PM
Taurus meowed in fear at the tom's rudeness and aggressiveness. He rose up, towering over both to a great amount. Being as much bigger as he was of the two, it was always surprising he was so easily terrified. He made an attempt to bare his teeth, and let out a loud, half snarl half yowl. He didn't realize how big he was, which added to his 'aggressive' demeanor.

Slash-GNR
December 16th, 2016, 12:46 PM
Taurus meowed in fear at the tom's rudeness and aggressiveness. He rose up, towering over both to a great amount. Being as much bigger as he was of the two, it was always surprising he was so easily terrified. He made an attempt to bare his teeth, and let out a loud, half snarl half yowl. He didn't realize how big he was, which added to his 'aggressive' demeanor.

"Because it is nice greeting to ask one's name," she said simply. She turned to see Taurus. She smiled as he defended her. She hoped to make him not to be as terrified to everything that he was already. She turned back to the fluffy tom, "I'm Cedar, now, what is your name?" she asked holding her ground.

December 16th, 2016, 12:46 PM

The fluffy tom saw the huge Taurus, hearing the sound of the half snarl half yowl, he don't feel nothing, looks like he don't cared about anything, the tom stopped to drink, and left the river. (i will get off)

doghouse
December 16th, 2016, 12:53 PM
Abysslight watched him go, rather relieved he was gone. Three at a time was pushing it, not to mention the strange Dusk Syndicate cat they'd scented earlier. The longish furred black molly looked up, her ears narrowed so that snow didn't land on them, as she'd learned that that wasn't the most comfortable thing in the world, not by a long shot. She shifted, as the snow was beginning to fall more thickly now, and was quickly settling on her fur, chilling her. She shivered slightly in the cool air, still uncertain about Taurus and Cedar.

Slash-GNR
December 16th, 2016, 12:56 PM
Abysslight watched him go, rather relieved he was gone. Three at a time was pushing it, not to mention the strange Dusk Syndicate cat they'd scented earlier. The longish furred black molly looked up, her ears narrowed so that snow didn't land on them, as she'd learned that that wasn't the most comfortable thing in the world, not by a long shot. She shifted, as the snow was beginning to fall more thickly now, and was quickly settling on her fur, chilling her. She shivered slightly in the cool air, still uncertain about Taurus and Cedar.

Cedar hissed as the tom left. She turned around and sat down and groomed herself as she watched Taurus. She then would glance over at the older female wondering what she was thinking about.

monfang
December 16th, 2016, 01:04 PM
Taurus smiled as the tom ran off. Thinking he was responsible, he looked at Cedar and gave a slightly goofy grin.

Slash-GNR
December 16th, 2016, 01:07 PM
Taurus smiled as the tom ran off. Thinking he was responsible, he looked at Cedar and gave a slightly goofy grin.

Cedar wiggled her body being her weird self as he smiled. This tom wasn't so bad after all. She looked around wondering what to do next.

monfang
December 16th, 2016, 01:15 PM
Cedar wiggled her body being her weird self as he smiled. This tom wasn't so bad after all. She looked around wondering what to do next.
Taurus walked to the river and waited a moment, staring at the water intently. After seeing a shadow in the water, he struck through the little water hole, and yanked it out, biting it to kill it. After that, he grabbed it and brought it over to Cedar, dropping it in front of her.

Slash-GNR
December 16th, 2016, 01:18 PM
Taurus walked to the river and waited a moment, staring at the water intently. After seeing a shadow in the water, he struck through the little water hole, and yanked it out, biting it to kill it. After that, he grabbed it and brought it over to Cedar, dropping it in front of her.

The small she-cat watch as the large, spotted male caught the prey. She smiled as he dropped it before her. She then looked up, "Your goin to eat sum too, right?" she asked in her country accent. "'cause it don't feel right to take all the prey you caught yourself," she ended swaying her fluffy tail back and forth.

monfang
December 16th, 2016, 01:19 PM
The small she-cat watch as the large, spotted male caught the prey. She smiled as he dropped it before her. She then looked up, "Your goin to eat sum too, right?" she asked in her country accent. "'cause it don't feel right to take all the prey you caught yourself," she ended swaying her fluffy tail back and forth.
"I-I'll be fine.. I ate a little bit ago..." he replied, laying down so he didn't tower over her.

Slash-GNR
December 16th, 2016, 01:28 PM
"I-I'll be fine.. I ate a little bit ago..." he replied, laying down so he didn't tower over her.

Cedar smiled at the kind tom, "Thank you," she said as she began to eat on the animal. It tasted good. She let the warmth of the prey envelope her. She had not eaten for while. Once she was done, she took the bones to the river and dropped them in it. She padded back over to the Tom and laid next to him, "So how long have you been out here on your own?" she asked the male as she blinked her hazel eyes.

monfang
December 16th, 2016, 01:42 PM
Cedar smiled at the kind tom, "Thank you," she said as she began to eat on the animal. It tasted good. She let the warmth of the prey envelope her. She had not eaten for while. Once she was done, she took the bones to the river and dropped them in it. She padded back over to the Tom and laid next to him, "So how long have you been out here on your own?" she asked the male as she blinked her hazel eyes.
"W-Well, my brothers kinda disappeared so for... a while..." he answered, feeling the warmth of the she-cat on his side. He smiled slightly and looked at her. "H-How about you?"

Slash-GNR
December 16th, 2016, 01:56 PM
"W-Well, my brothers kinda disappeared so for... a while..." he answered, feeling the warmth of the she-cat on his side. He smiled slightly and looked at her. "H-How about you?"

She nodded, "Well, my story is similar," she paused. "My father was taken away by a two-leg couple, so my mother was left to raise me and my siblings in the country," she paused again, "Then there was a storm... then the last thing I remember is that they were gone. All of my family," she ended as she looked at her paws.

monfang
December 16th, 2016, 02:00 PM
She nodded, "Well, my story is similar," she paused. "My father was taken away by a two-leg couple, so my mother was left to raise me and my siblings in the country," she paused again, "Then there was a storm... then the last thing I remember is that they were gone. All of my family," she ended as she looked at her paws.
The Savannah's ears lowered, and he looked at his own paws for a moment, then licked the top of her head. "W-Well, you seem like y-your doing better th-then I am thats for sure..." he said, chuckling, trying to lighten up the mood.

Slash-GNR
December 16th, 2016, 02:05 PM
The Savannah's ears lowered, and he looked at his own paws for a moment, then licked the top of her head. "W-Well, you seem like y-your doing better th-then I am thats for sure..." he said, chuckling, trying to lighten up the mood.

Cedar smiled as she felt the warm tongue of the male. "Thank you," she said purring. She snuggled closer to male as a breeze picked up her fur and made her shiver.

monfang
December 16th, 2016, 03:21 PM
Cedar smiled as she felt the warm tongue of the male. "Thank you," she said purring. She snuggled closer to male as a breeze picked up her fur and made her shiver.
Taurus smiled, and layed his head over her back, hoping to keep her warm. "Y-You know... I-I think my brother, Wolf, s-said that it was going to s-snow but i didn't th-think it would be cold." he said. The Savannah was loner born, but was tooken in by twolegs, but he ran off, and someone dodged the sight, and feel, of snow. He liked it, but it was a bit cold for him, though he didn't mind. Playing in the snow was actually fun for him, and he liked the way it melted in his mouth.

Slash-GNR
December 16th, 2016, 03:24 PM
Taurus smiled, and layed his head over her back, hoping to keep her warm. "Y-You know... I-I think my brother, Wolf, s-said that it was going to s-snow but i didn't th-think it would be cold." he said. The Savannah was loner born, but was tooken in by twolegs, but he ran off, and someone dodged the sight, and feel, of snow. He liked it, but it was a bit cold for him, though he didn't mind. Playing in the snow was actually fun for him, and he liked the way it melted in his mouth.

Cedar smiled as she felt his head come down on her back. Warmth flooded her body as they lay there. "Yeah, well that isn't good. It will take me forever to find a shelter to stay in if it snows," she said.

monfang
December 16th, 2016, 07:26 PM
Cedar smiled as she felt his head come down on her back. Warmth flooded her body as they lay there. "Yeah, well that isn't good. It will take me forever to find a shelter to stay in if it snows," she said.
"Well, you could s-stay with me..." Taurus suggested, his voice softened a bit.

Slash-GNR
December 16th, 2016, 07:45 PM
"Well, you could s-stay with me..." Taurus suggested, his voice softened a bit.

Cedar looked up at the large male, "Thank you. I'd like that," she paused, "You know, you have been the nicest cat I have met," she said as she gave crooked smile.

monfang
December 17th, 2016, 12:09 PM
Cedar looked up at the large male, "Thank you. I'd like that," she paused, "You know, you have been the nicest cat I have met," she said as she gave crooked smile.
Taurus smiled. "W-Well, I could say the same about you..." he replied. "My d-den is over there, i-if you would like to go n-now..."

Slash-GNR
December 17th, 2016, 04:50 PM
Taurus smiled. "W-Well, I could say the same about you..." he replied. "My d-den is over there, i-if you would like to go n-now..."

The small she-cat nodded toward the spotted Tom, "Yes, I take it that we should go," she said as she looked up at the condensing clouds.

monfang
December 18th, 2016, 02:30 PM
The small she-cat nodded toward the spotted Tom, "Yes, I take it that we should go," she said as she looked up at the condensing clouds.
Taurus stood up and walked over to the area of his den.

Slash-GNR
December 18th, 2016, 02:33 PM
Taurus stood up and walked over to the area of his den.

cedar followed the spotted male into the den and laid down. She put fluffy tail around her to try to keep warm and then tucked her paws beneath her.

monfang
December 18th, 2016, 02:43 PM
cedar followed the spotted male into the den and laid down. She put fluffy tail around her to try to keep warm and then tucked her paws beneath her.
Taurus stepped in after her and layed around her. He could hear slight comosion from the battle going on on the north. He played his head over her back. "The stars look p-pretty when there are n-no c-clouds..." he said softly.

Slash-GNR
December 18th, 2016, 02:47 PM
Taurus stepped in after her and layed around her. He could hear slight comosion from the battle going on on the north. He played his head over her back. "The stars look p-pretty when there are n-no c-clouds..." he said softly.

Cedar felt warmth course through her small body. She welcomed the large cat to be near her. She then moved her hazel eyes upward, "Yes, yes they are. Back at my country home we could see the stars every night. We, my mother and siblings and I, used to watch the stars," she ended.

monfang
December 18th, 2016, 02:52 PM
Cedar felt warmth course through her small body. She welcomed the large cat to be near her. She then moved her hazel eyes upward, "Yes, yes they are. Back at my country home we could see the stars every night. We, my mother and siblings and I, used to watch the stars," she ended.
"M-my brothers did the s-dame with m-me.." the tim replied.

Slash-GNR
December 18th, 2016, 02:56 PM
"M-my brothers did the s-dame with m-me.." the tim replied.

"Where are your brothers?" she asked Taurus.

monfang
December 18th, 2016, 03:05 PM
"Where are your brothers?" she asked Taurus.
"D-Dont know..." He replied. He turned his gaze to her, shifting his head slightly. With a soft smile, he let out a sign. "H-Hey, Cedar, how would you l-like to go hunting woth me t-tomorrow?" he asked.
(Dis is cuuuuute *^*)

Slash-GNR
December 18th, 2016, 03:09 PM
"D-Dont know..." He replied. He turned his gaze to her, shifting his head slightly. With a soft smile, he let out a sign. "H-Hey, Cedar, how would you l-like to go hunting woth me t-tomorrow?" he asked.
(Dis is cuuuuute *^*)

The she-cat shook off the first response due to feeling like she stepped on some sensitive areas. She then smiled, "I would love to!" she meowed to the tom.
(I'm literally dying from the adorableness)

monfang
December 18th, 2016, 07:13 PM
The she-cat shook off the first response due to feeling like she stepped on some sensitive areas. She then smiled, "I would love to!" she meowed to the tom.
(I'm literally dying from the adorableness)
(ikr!)
Taurus purred slightly, and closed his eyes, letting the exhaustion from that day lead him into dreamless sleep.

Slash-GNR
December 18th, 2016, 07:17 PM
(ikr!)
Taurus purred slightly, and closed his eyes, letting the exhaustion from that day lead him into dreamless sleep.

Cedar woke up. Light was streaming into the den. Once she opened her eyes, a bright light stung them. She then saw that Taurus was still asleep. She then gently nudged him to try to wake him up.

monfang
December 18th, 2016, 07:23 PM
Cedar woke up. Light was streaming into the den. Once she opened her eyes, a bright light stung them. She then saw that Taurus was still asleep. She then gently nudged him to try to wake him up.
Taurus slowly opened his eyes to the shining sun. He looked at Cedar and smiled softly. "M-Morning..." he said tiredly, and let out a yawn before rising to his paws and stretching. He sat on his haunches and licked is paw, swiping it over his snout. "D-Did you sleep w-well?" he asked.

Slash-GNR
December 18th, 2016, 07:32 PM
Taurus slowly opened his eyes to the shining sun. He looked at Cedar and smiled softly. "M-Morning..." he said tiredly, and let out a yawn before rising to his paws and stretching. He sat on his haunches and licked is paw, swiping it over his snout. "D-Did you sleep w-well?" he asked.

Cedar looked up at the male as she got up. She yawned and stretched, "Yes, I did. Did you?" she asked twitching her nose.

monfang
December 18th, 2016, 07:36 PM
Cedar looked up at the male as she got up. She yawned and stretched, "Yes, I did. Did you?" she asked twitching her nose.
Taurus nodded, shaking out his fur. He looked around and then looked back at the she-cat. "R-Ready to go h-huntin'? he asked.

Slash-GNR
December 18th, 2016, 07:48 PM
Taurus nodded, shaking out his fur. He looked around and then looked back at the she-cat. "R-Ready to go h-huntin'? he asked.

The she-cat nodded, "Yup," she said as she padded outside the den and stretched. "So where we going?" she asked the tom.

CinnamonCookie
December 19th, 2016, 03:01 AM
Spirited Darkness is it ok if I force you into this rp? I'll get Abysslight to not have to be alone anymore.

doghouse
December 19th, 2016, 07:34 AM
Spirited Darkness is it ok if I force you into this rp? I'll get Abysslight to not have to be alone anymore.
What do you mean?

CinnamonCookie
December 19th, 2016, 07:36 AM
I'll be a kit who got abandoned out here in the cold and you as a queen gotta help the kit. And it won't push you out of your roleplay

doghouse
December 19th, 2016, 08:23 AM
I'll be a kit who got abandoned out here in the cold and you as a queen gotta help the kit. And it won't push you out of your roleplay
Okay. Abysslight needs it to take her mind off her kits that died anyways, so go ahead and post ^^

CinnamonCookie
December 19th, 2016, 10:43 AM
(ok thx)

A small Brown kit mewled, not knowing where or who she was. She new mewled again.

monfang
December 19th, 2016, 12:46 PM
The she-cat nodded, "Yup," she said as she padded outside the den and stretched. "So where we going?" she asked the tom.
"W-Well the only pl-place is the river f-for now." Taurus purred. "I l-love the taste of w-winter salmon." he meowed, and stepped out.

monfang
December 19th, 2016, 12:48 PM
Okay. Abysslight needs it to take her mind off her kits that died anyways, so go ahead and post ^^
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

doghouse
December 19th, 2016, 12:52 PM
Abysslight saw a small brown kit, and for a moment, she thought she was seeing things, as it resembled Nutkit, but then her thoughts told her that it wasn't, as Nutkit was gone.
The black molly stepped forwards, wondering who this kit was, and where its family was. She stood in front of it now.
“Hello there little one. You must be freezing!” the queen's maternal instincts took over and she darted forwards, wrapping herself around it, being careful not to lick it, as that would make it wet, and then it'd freeze faster. Her heart was pounding and her paws ached. Maybe she would get to raise a kit after all.
She curled around it in an attempt to warm it up.

doghouse
December 19th, 2016, 12:55 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:
(I'm saying Nutkit died from the greencough, and she had two stillborn, and Sheerkit ran away to live in the TwolegPlace)

monfang
December 19th, 2016, 12:56 PM
(I'm saying Nutkit died from the greencough, and she had two stillborn, and Sheerkit ran away to live in the TwolegPlace)
they died thooooooo *sadness* :sob:

doghouse
December 19th, 2016, 12:59 PM
they died thooooooo *sadness* :sob:
(I'm thinking of making a new kit based on one of her stillborn, Octopuskit).

Slash-GNR
December 19th, 2016, 01:05 PM
"W-Well the only pl-place is the river f-for now." Taurus purred. "I l-love the taste of w-winter salmon." he meowed, and stepped out.

Cedar nodded, "Sounds good to me," she purred. She then flicked her tail, "Lead the way," she chuckled.

monfang
December 19th, 2016, 01:28 PM
Cedar nodded, "Sounds good to me," she purred. She then flicked her tail, "Lead the way," she chuckled.
With a smile, Taurus stepped out of the den, but slipped on ice, and slid a bit. "W-Woops..." he chuckled nervously, and tried t stand up.

Slash-GNR
December 19th, 2016, 01:32 PM
With a smile, Taurus stepped out of the den, but slipped on ice, and slid a bit. "W-Woops..." he chuckled nervously, and tried t stand up.

Cedar rushed to the males side as he slipped. She then saw he was having issues standing up, so she stood by his side to balance him when he got up.

monfang
December 19th, 2016, 01:39 PM
Cedar rushed to the males side as he slipped. She then saw he was having issues standing up, so she stood by his side to balance him when he got up.
"C-Careful, it's s-slippery!" he chuckled. He jumped onto some snow, and flicked his tail. "T-There should be a w-water hole over h-here if it d-didn't freeze last n-night." he meowed, and walked over to the river. The water hole had frozen over, but the ice over it was very thin. He jumped onto the river, but when he tried to flick around, he slipped and fell again. He laughed a bit, and used his claws to walk back over to the water hole and broke the ice for them.

Slash-GNR
December 19th, 2016, 01:46 PM
"C-Careful, it's s-slippery!" he chuckled. He jumped onto some snow, and flicked his tail. "T-There should be a w-water hole over h-here if it d-didn't freeze last n-night." he meowed, and walked over to the river. The water hole had frozen over, but the ice over it was very thin. He jumped onto the river, but when he tried to flick around, he slipped and fell again. He laughed a bit, and used his claws to walk back over to the water hole and broke the ice for them.

The she-cat followed him over to the water's edge. She watched as he fell again and chuckled, "You ok?" she asked the tom.

monfang
December 19th, 2016, 01:51 PM
The she-cat followed him over to the water's edge. She watched as he fell again and chuckled, "You ok?" she asked the tom.
"N-Never better!" he replied with a goofy grin. He looked at the water, and layed on the ice, waiting for the shadows of fish to appear curiously over the hole.

Slash-GNR
December 19th, 2016, 02:03 PM
"N-Never better!" he replied with a goofy grin. He looked at the water, and layed on the ice, waiting for the shadows of fish to appear curiously over the hole.

Cedar was silent now. She watched the water as well. She stayed a bit back though so that if a fish did coem then the tom would have room to catch it.

CinnamonCookie
December 19th, 2016, 08:21 PM
Abysslight saw a small brown kit, and for a moment, she thought she was seeing things, as it resembled Nutkit, but then her thoughts told her that it wasn't, as Nutkit was gone.
The black molly stepped forwards, wondering who this kit was, and where its family was. She stood in front of it now.
“Hello there little one. You must be freezing!” the queen's maternal instincts took over and she darted forwards, wrapping herself around it, being careful not to lick it, as that would make it wet, and then it'd freeze faster. Her heart was pounding and her paws ached. Maybe she would get to raise a kit after all.
She curled around it in an attempt to warm it up.
The small kit mewled from the sudden warmth but then fell asleep against Abysslight.

doghouse
December 19th, 2016, 08:24 PM
The small kit mewled from the sudden warmth but then fell asleep against Abysslight.
Abysslight looked down at the now asleep kit she was wrapping herself around, she picked it up as carefully as she could, placing it in a moss lined nest in the hollow of a tree where she'd made her den, the retrieved the fish. She curled herself around the kit, eating her prey.

CinnamonCookie
December 19th, 2016, 08:26 PM
The kit's breath hitched, then resumed to the regular breathing as he slept.

doghouse
December 19th, 2016, 08:46 PM
The kit's breath hitched, then resumed to the regular breathing as he slept.
Abysslight curled tighter around them to warm up the kit, careful not to wake it up. She wondered what their name was, and where their kin was, but those questions could wait till another time. She still had a little milk left from Sheerkit, and was wondering if the kit was young enough that they still needed milk.

CinnamonCookie
December 19th, 2016, 08:55 PM
He looks like this: http://previews.123rf.com/images/artcasta/artcasta1107/artcasta110700052/10002038-Brown-small-british-kitten-meows-on-white-background-Stock-Photo.jpg )

CinnamonCookie
December 22nd, 2016, 12:28 AM
The kit woke up and yawned. Spirited Darkness

doghouse
December 22nd, 2016, 12:35 AM
The kit woke up and yawned. Spirited Darkness
Abysslight looked down. “Do you have a name, little one?” the black furred molly asked, tilting her head quizzically, her eyes bright with curiosity as she gazed down at the small brown furred kit.

CinnamonCookie
December 22nd, 2016, 12:37 AM
He looked at her. "No. I don't think so." he said in a cute voice.

doghouse
December 22nd, 2016, 12:44 AM
He looked at her. "No. I don't think so." he said in a cute voice.
Abysslight blinked in surprise, her eyes widening ever so slightly. “Would you like a name?” she asked, tilting her head a bit more. (What do you want his name to be?)

CinnamonCookie
December 22nd, 2016, 12:46 AM
(i don't know. You wanna try?)

"Oh yes please!" he said.

doghouse
December 22nd, 2016, 12:50 AM
(i don't know. You wanna try?)

"Oh yes please!" he said.
(Coral, Branch, Ant, Mud?)
Abysslight thought carefully, but could quite think of anything that fit the brown tom kit. She had almost no clue what to call him, and she had yet to ask him if he knew where his family was at.

CinnamonCookie
December 22nd, 2016, 12:53 AM
(branch?)

"Are you my mamma?" he asked.

CinnamonCookie
December 24th, 2016, 06:42 PM
Spirited Darkness

doghouse
December 24th, 2016, 07:38 PM
(branch?)

"Are you my mamma?" he asked.
Abysslight blinked in sympathy. “No, but I could be.” the black furred molly said. “And how about I call you... Branch?” she asked after a few moments.

CinnamonCookie
December 24th, 2016, 08:06 PM
The kits eyes kit up. "Yes Yes yes yes!" he cheered. Them he yawned. "I'm hungry..." he said.

DragonChaos
December 30th, 2016, 07:25 PM
(Because I'm always a guy who asks, is it Alright if I RP in here with my cat Phoenix (http://monos-charries.weebly.com/phoenix.html)?)

DragonChaos
December 30th, 2016, 07:45 PM
(Since Cedar is okay wit me if u ask)

Phoenix, wandering around as normal, stood on one side of the river, looking down. He knew he had to at least cross it to get to the other side, so he took a few pawsteps back, then ran foward as fast as he could, landing on the ice and sliding across it before jumping at the edge so he wouldn't fall down, landing on the snow, and sat down, looking around.

Slash-GNR
December 30th, 2016, 07:51 PM
(Since Cedar is okay wit me if u ask)

Phoenix, wandering around as normal, stood on one side of the river, looking down. He knew he had to at least cross it to get to the other side, so he took a few pawsteps back, then ran foward as fast as he could, landing on the ice and sliding across it before jumping at the edge so he wouldn't fall down, landing on the snow, and sat down, looking around.

Corinth watched the tom from behind a tree. Her yellow/hazel eyes focused on the tom's movements. She was silent as she watched him. She normally didn't talk first to strangers.

DragonChaos
December 30th, 2016, 07:56 PM
Corinth watched the tom from behind a tree. Her yellow/hazel eyes focused on the tom's movements. She was silent as she watched him. She normally didn't talk first to strangers.

Phoenix, after surveying the place a small bit, walked a little bit further before looking for a place to rest for a bit. He unsheathed his claws as he climbed up a tree in a swift movement, unsheathing his claws as he reached a branch thick enough for him to lay on, and swiped off any snow onto the ground as he layed down. He had a feeling he was being watched, so he quickly took one more look around, just to be sure.

Slash-GNR
December 30th, 2016, 08:01 PM
Phoenix, after surveying the place a small bit, walked a little bit further before looking for a place to rest for a bit. He unsheathed his claws as he climbed up a tree in a swift movement, unsheathing his claws as he reached a branch thick enough for him to lay on, and swiped off any snow onto the ground as he layed down. He had a feeling he was being watched, so he quickly took one more look around, just to be sure.

Corinth poked her head out of the tree. She peered up at the tom in the tree. She turned her head so high that she fell over and rolled down the slight hill.

DragonChaos
December 30th, 2016, 08:06 PM
Corinth poked her head out of the tree. She peered up at the tom in the tree. She turned her head so high that she fell over and rolled down the slight hill.
Hearing the sound of snow being moved, Phoenix quickly looked down to see Corinth rolling down the slight hill, and jumped out of the tree, landing on all fours. "Snow is fun, but slippery, you know." He joked a bit, the orange tom approaching Corinth, lending her a paw.

Slash-GNR
December 30th, 2016, 08:09 PM
Hearing the sound of snow being moved, Phoenix quickly looked down to see Corinth rolling down the slight hill, and jumped out of the tree, landing on all fours. "Snow is fun, but slippery, you know." He joked a bit, the orange tom approaching Corinth, lending her a paw.

Corinth got up with the help of the tom, "I know," she said simply as she licked her snowy lips and looked to the tom. "I'm Corinth," she mewed.

DragonChaos
December 30th, 2016, 08:13 PM
Corinth got up with the help of the tom, "I know," she said simply as she licked her snowy lips and looked to the tom. "I'm Corinth," she mewed.

"Name's Phoenix. Nice to meet you." Phoenix said, his greenish eyes gazing at her, as if he was inspecting her for a bit, then looked around, saying, "I thought no one would be at this River, since it's frozen." sitting down.

Slash-GNR
December 30th, 2016, 08:35 PM
"Name's Phoenix. Nice to meet you." Phoenix said, his greenish eyes gazing at her, as if he was inspecting her for a bit, then looked around, saying, "I thought no one would be at this River, since it's frozen." sitting down.

The she cat smiled. "You too," she meowed. She then looked to the river, "yeah, I just go wherever really. I heard you so I came over here," she said.

DragonChaos
December 30th, 2016, 08:43 PM
The she cat smiled. "You too," she meowed. She then looked to the river, "yeah, I just go wherever really. I heard you so I came over here," she said.
"I assume you were the one staring at me?" Phoenix asked, turning his gaze to the river, letting out a small sigh. "You know, I kind of liked Rivers better when they aren't frozen, because then I can get some fish. But sliding around is...alright" He said, standing up and running onto the river, unsheathing his claws and using them to curve himself to the left slightly before landing on the other, side, motioning her to come over.

Slash-GNR
December 30th, 2016, 08:50 PM
"I assume you were the one staring at me?" Phoenix asked, turning his gaze to the river, letting out a small sigh. "You know, I kind of liked Rivers better when they aren't frozen, because then I can get some fish. But sliding around is...alright" He said, standing up and running onto the river, unsheathing his claws and using them to curve himself to the left slightly before landing on the other, side, motioning her to come over.

She followed the males lead. She unsheathed her claws and bolted onto the ice. She slid over and ran into the male. She chuckled and said, "yes, I was the one watching you," she said.

DragonChaos
December 30th, 2016, 08:58 PM
She followed the males lead. She unsheathed her claws and bolted onto the ice. She slid over and ran into the male. She chuckled and said, "yes, I was the one watching you," she said.
Phoenix smiled, saying, "You know, so far I think you're the only one who's talked to be so far, let alone followed me." as he climbed up a nearby tree, reaching a branch that supported him as he said, "Look out below!" as he swiped the snow off the branch, the snow falling towards Corinth.

Slash-GNR
December 30th, 2016, 09:00 PM
Phoenix smiled, saying, "You know, so far I think you're the only one who's talked to be so far, let alone followed me." as he climbed up a nearby tree, reaching a branch that supported him as he said, "Look out below!" as he swiped the snow off the branch, the snow falling towards Corinth.

It was to late. The snow was on top of her. She was covered under a mass of snow, her whole body. She poked her muzzle out of the snow to breath. She then said ,"thanks," she just lay there now.

DragonChaos
December 30th, 2016, 09:05 PM
It was to late. The snow was on top of her. She was covered under a mass of snow, her whole body. She poked her muzzle out of the snow to breath. She then said ,"thanks," she just lay there now.

Phoenix chuckled a bit, saying terribly, "Snow problem" as he leaped down, careful not to land on her, and started swiping the snow away without hurting Corinth, swipe by swipe, slowly uncovering Corinth from muzzle to neck.

Slash-GNR
December 30th, 2016, 09:10 PM
Phoenix chuckled a bit, saying terribly, "Snow problem" as he leaped down, careful not to land on her, and started swiping the snow away without hurting Corinth, swipe by swipe, slowly uncovering Corinth from muzzle to neck.

The female chuckled, "haha your so funny," she purred as he took the snow off. She then leaped up and sprayed the snow on him. "Whoops," she said innocently.

DragonChaos
December 30th, 2016, 09:16 PM
The female chuckled, "haha your so funny," she purred as he took the snow off. She then leaped up and sprayed the snow on him. "Whoops," she said innocently.
Phoenix watched as Corinth leaped out of the snow pile, getting snow on him. He simply shook the snow off, and looked at her, a small smile forming on his face, climbing back up into the tree and laying down on the branch where he had cleared the snow off.

Slash-GNR
December 30th, 2016, 09:21 PM
Phoenix watched as Corinth leaped out of the snow pile, getting snow on him. He simply shook the snow off, and looked at her, a small smile forming on his face, climbing back up into the tree and laying down on the branch where he had cleared the snow off.

The she-cat climbed the tree as well and scurried onto a branch bellow the male. She jumped on the branch to clear the snow then she lay down. She licked her paws in the process.

DragonChaos
December 30th, 2016, 09:28 PM
The she-cat climbed the tree as well and scurried onto a branch bellow the male. She jumped on the branch to clear the snow then she lay down. She licked her paws in the process.
Phoenix looked below his branch to see Corinth below him, and asked, "So, Do you know this place well?" and then swiped a small amount of snow down on her, resting his head as he did so to make it look like it was an accident, tail swishing.

Slash-GNR
December 30th, 2016, 09:30 PM
Phoenix looked below his branch to see Corinth below him, and asked, "So, Do you know this place well?" and then swiped a small amount of snow down on her, resting his head as he did so to make it look like it was an accident, tail swishing.

The she-cat shook the snow off herself and chuckled, "No, not really. I just go to different places. I don't really stay at places," she ended as she looked up at the tom.

DragonChaos
December 30th, 2016, 09:34 PM
The she-cat shook the snow off herself and chuckled, "No, not really. I just go to different places. I don't really stay at places," she ended as she looked up at the tom.
"Odd. I also don't really stay at places. I usually just venture around." Phoenix said, moving a paw off the branch to swing down below, thinking about how Corinth could be just like him, but at the same time not like him.

Slash-GNR
December 30th, 2016, 09:37 PM
"Odd. I also don't really stay at places. I usually just venture around." Phoenix said, moving a paw off the branch to swing down below, thinking about how Corinth could be just like him, but at the same time not like him.

Corinth leaped up as the branch shook. She then turned around to only touch noses with the male. She quickly turned away and gave a light embarrassed smile. She didn't know what to say now.

DragonChaos
December 30th, 2016, 09:41 PM
Corinth leaped up as the branch shook. She then turned around to only touch noses with the male. She quickly turned away and gave a light embarrassed smile. She didn't know what to say now.
Phoenix watched as Corinth leaped up, then touch noses with him by accident, or at least he thought it was by accident. A light blush formed on his face as she turned away. He stood up, and asked her, "Was...Was that by accident...?" wanting to know a little bit immediately.

Slash-GNR
December 30th, 2016, 09:44 PM
Phoenix watched as Corinth leaped up, then touch noses with him by accident, or at least he thought it was by accident. A light blush formed on his face as she turned away. He stood up, and asked her, "Was...Was that by accident...?" wanting to know a little bit immediately.

The she-cat blushed, "Of coarse it was," she mewed. It was, but she also injoyed it, but she wouldn't tell him that now.

DragonChaos
December 30th, 2016, 09:48 PM
The she-cat blushed, "Of coarse it was," she mewed. It was, but she also injoyed it, but she wouldn't tell him that now.
"Oh...uhh...okay, then." Phoenix managed to say, laying back down on the branch again, still blushing a bit. Even though it was by accident, he kind of...liked it, considering she was the only one to have done that to him. He licked the paw he was hanging off the branch before hanging it off the branch again, resting his head.

Slash-GNR
December 30th, 2016, 09:51 PM
"Oh...uhh...okay, then." Phoenix managed to say, laying back down on the branch again, still blushing a bit. Even though it was by accident, he kind of...liked it, considering she was the only one to have done that to him. He licked the paw he was hanging off the branch before hanging it off the branch again, resting his head.

Corinth laid down in front of the tom. She was face to face with him. She smiled and closed her eyes to listen to the sounds around them.

DragonChaos
December 30th, 2016, 09:58 PM
Corinth laid down in front of the tom. She was face to face with him. She smiled and closed her eyes to listen to the sounds around them.
Phoenix smiled a bit as Corinth laid down in front of him face to face, twitching an ear to listen to the noises around them, closing his eyes as he let out a sigh of relief, needing some rest anyways before having to hunt for food and continuing.

Slash-GNR
December 30th, 2016, 10:00 PM
Phoenix smiled a bit as Corinth laid down in front of him face to face, twitching an ear to listen to the noises around them, closing his eyes as he let out a sigh of relief, needing some rest anyways before having to hunt for food and continuing.

The she-cat had fallen asleep. Time had past. She opened her eyes and saw the tom still resting. She then nudged him to try to wake him.

DragonChaos
December 30th, 2016, 10:09 PM
The she-cat had fallen asleep. Time had past. She opened her eyes and saw the tom still resting. She then nudged him to try to wake him.
Phoenix, being asleep, felt the nudge from Corinth, and slowly opened his eyes, letting out a small yawn. Seeing Corinth, He said, "Good morning...or is it afternoon?" as he stood up and stretched, careful not to knock Corinth off.

Slash-GNR
December 30th, 2016, 10:14 PM
Phoenix, being asleep, felt the nudge from Corinth, and slowly opened his eyes, letting out a small yawn. Seeing Corinth, He said, "Good morning...or is it afternoon?" as he stood up and stretched, careful not to knock Corinth off.

Corinth chuckled, "Afternoon," she mewed. "To be honest, I slept as well," she said as she sat down and groomed herself.

DragonChaos
December 30th, 2016, 10:18 PM
Corinth chuckled, "Afternoon," she mewed. "To be honest, I slept as well," she said as she sat down and groomed herself.
"Heh, I figured that, considering that I wasn't kept awake..." Phoenix said as he groomed himself a little quickly before standing up and jumping down, landing in a snow pile down below, sinking in immediately.

Slash-GNR
December 30th, 2016, 10:22 PM
"Heh, I figured that, considering that I wasn't kept awake..." Phoenix said as he groomed himself a little quickly before standing up and jumping down, landing in a snow pile down below, sinking in immediately.

The she-cat looked at the tom on the ground, "Where are you going?" she asked tilting her head and sad.

DragonChaos
December 30th, 2016, 10:27 PM
The she-cat looked at the tom on the ground, "Where are you going?" she asked tilting her head and sad.
"Well, I was going to go get food before continuing..." Phoenix said, struggling to get out of the snow pile, saying, "Buuut I don't think I'm going anywhere..." looking up at Corinth, asking, "Help?"

Slash-GNR
December 30th, 2016, 10:31 PM
"Well, I was going to go get food before continuing..." Phoenix said, struggling to get out of the snow pile, saying, "Buuut I don't think I'm going anywhere..." looking up at Corinth, asking, "Help?"

The white multicolored she-cat chuckled as she leaped down. She then put her body next to his and began to push sideways toward the tree, so he could climb back up. "This is where you wanted to go right, or you wanna go hunting? cause if so, then I need to push you the other way," she mewed.

DragonChaos
December 30th, 2016, 10:38 PM
The white multicolored she-cat chuckled as she leaped down. She then put her body next to his and began to push sideways toward the tree, so he could climb back up. "This is where you wanted to go right, or you wanna go hunting? cause if so, then I need to push you the other way," she mewed.
"We should go hunting, rather than hide in a tree" Phoenix said, blushing a small bit as their bodies touched, trying to hide it, struggling himself to get himself free. He looked at Corinth, wondering why she would be willing to help him when other cats ignored him.

Slash-GNR
December 30th, 2016, 10:44 PM
"We should go hunting, rather than hide in a tree" Phoenix said, blushing a small bit as their bodies touched, trying to hide it, struggling himself to get himself free. He looked at Corinth, wondering why she would be willing to help him when other cats ignored him.

"You are right," she said as she kicked herself out of the snow with her back legs. She landed on the other side and looked to the male, "You ready?" she asked.

DragonChaos
December 30th, 2016, 10:56 PM
"You are right," she said as she kicked herself out of the snow with her back legs. She landed on the other side and looked to the male, "You ready?" she asked.
In two attempts, Phoenix soon got himself free of the snow, and padded over next to Corinth, nodding with a small smile. "Lead the way" He said, expecting her to know a little more of the place than him.

Slash-GNR
December 31st, 2016, 04:57 PM
In two attempts, Phoenix soon got himself free of the snow, and padded over next to Corinth, nodding with a small smile. "Lead the way" He said, expecting her to know a little more of the place than him.

Corinth padded into the forest. The pair then ended up in a place with less snow, because it was protected by trees. She could see all the rabbit holes nad squirrel's nests. She nodded toward the tom to give him an all clear to hunt.

monfang
February 7th, 2017, 06:35 PM
{ Slash-GNR }
The Savannah padded to the lake, water starting to flow through it as the weather warmed slightly. He felt tears fill his eyes, as he hadn't seen Cedar in a while, and the thought of losing her hurt him. They grew close over the moons, and he truthfully liked her, but he could never tell her. He dropped his head, tears falling into the water. Maybe if he told her she would still be here, maybe she was just lost, maybe she would come back. He didn't know. He only knew the true regret he felt in his heart for not at least touching their noses.

Slash-GNR
February 7th, 2017, 09:28 PM
{ Slash-GNR }
The Savannah padded to the lake, water starting to flow through it as the weather warmed slightly. He felt tears fill his eyes, as he hadn't seen Cedar in a while, and the thought of losing her hurt him. They grew close over the moons, and he truthfully liked her, but he could never tell her. He dropped his head, tears falling into the water. Maybe if he told her she would still be here, maybe she was just lost, maybe she would come back. He didn't know. He only knew the true regret he felt in his heart for not at least touching their noses.

Cedar padded through the forest. The small she-cat stopped as a long lost scent flooded her nostrils. She let enveloped her nasal passages as memories flooded back to her. Memories of a cat, a tom.... named Taurus. Tears filled her eyes as she remembered her feelings for him. She had gotten lost from him a few moons ago. She didn't mean to. She would never leave him. She then spotted him by the river and muttered, "Taurus?" her eyes filled with tears at the sight of the one she loved.

monfang
February 7th, 2017, 09:34 PM
Cedar padded through the forest. The small she-cat stopped as a long lost scent flooded her nostrils. She let enveloped her nasal passages as memories flooded back to her. Memories of a cat, a tom.... named Taurus. Tears filled her eyes as she remembered her feelings for him. She had gotten lost from him a few moons ago. She didn't mean to. She would never leave him. She then spotted him by the river and muttered, "Taurus?" her eyes filled with tears at the sight of the one she loved.
As he held his head low in silence the sudden sound of the voice made him jump. He nearly fell into the water, but once he saw who he was looking at his heart raced with excitement. "Cedar..." he huffed in a breathy whisper and he rose to his paws and bounded towards her. With each step he felt a little more courage fill his heart. He was going to tell her, he had to. He wasn't going to let her slip. Not again. Once he reached her he butted his head against hers lovingly, nuzzling her. "I thought you left..." he huffed.

Slash-GNR
February 7th, 2017, 09:35 PM
As he held his head low in silence the sudden sound of the voice made him jump. He nearly fell into the water, but once he saw who he was looking at his heart raced with excitement. "Cedar..." he huffed in a breathy whisper and he rose to his paws and bounded towards her. With each step he felt a little more courage fill his heart. He was going to tell her, he had to. He wasn't going to let her slip. Not again. Once he reached her he butted his head against hers lovingly, nuzzling her. "I thought you left..." he huffed.

Cedar purred, "No, I got lost. I couldn't find you. I'm sorry," she said bowing her head. I was away from other cats for so long that I started to loose my mind," she voice began to shake at the end. "I'm so sorry. I would never leave you," she mewed licking his cheek. She had missed him so much. She never flirted with any tom because her heart belonged to only one, Taurus.

monfang
February 7th, 2017, 10:04 PM
Cedar purred, "No, I got lost. I couldn't find you. I'm sorry," she said bowing her head. I was away from other cats for so long that I started to loose my mind," she voice began to shake at the end. "I'm so sorry. I would never leave you," she mewed licking his cheek. She had missed him so much. She never flirted with any tom because her heart belonged to only one, Taurus.
{*reads last line**chokes on root beer* AWWWW-*coughcough*}
Taurus smiled, and pressed his muzzle under her chin, raising her head. "Don't blame yourself. It happens..." he meowed softly, his soft yellow orbs flickering as he looked into her eyes. "Cedar, I want you to know something..." he said, and rubbed his cheek against hers. "I... love you..." he meowed, a purr rolling in his chest. Feeling the warmth of her fur made him smile. He was no longer alone, and he finally had been able to tell her how he felt. "I... always have. You have always been... so nice to me and... helpful..." his normally nervous voice seemed more shaky as he continued to talk. "You are beautiful and kind hearted and..." he paused for a breath.

{*Cedar interrupts* lmao}

Slash-GNR
February 7th, 2017, 10:09 PM
{*reads last line**chokes on root beer* AWWWW-*coughcough*}
Taurus smiled, and pressed his muzzle under her chin, raising her head. "Don't blame yourself. It happens..." he meowed softly, his soft yellow orbs flickering as he looked into her eyes. "Cedar, I want you to know something..." he said, and rubbed his cheek against hers. "I... love you..." he meowed, a purr rolling in his chest. Feeling the warmth of her fur made him smile. He was no longer alone, and he finally had been able to tell her how he felt. "I... always have. You have always been... so nice to me and... helpful..." his normally nervous voice seemed more shaky as he continued to talk. "You are beautiful and kind hearted and..." he paused for a breath.

{*Cedar interrupts* lmao}

Cedar purred loudly as he said those words. She had longed to tell him how she felt, but he already read her mind, "I love you too," she purred as she rubbed her head under his neck. "But I'm not the only one who is kind, nice, caring, loving, loyal, and handsome," she paused smiling. "You are too. That is why I love you," she meowed happily. She had finally spoken the truth to him. They could be together now, forever.

monfang
February 7th, 2017, 10:22 PM
Cedar purred loudly as he said those words. She had longed to tell him how she felt, but he already read her mind, "I love you too," she purred as she rubbed her head under his neck. "But I'm not the only one who is kind, nice, caring, loving, loyal, and handsome," she paused smiling. "You are too. That is why I love you," she meowed happily. She had finally spoken the truth to him. They could be together now, forever.
Taurus smiled and bent his legs to be her height. A playfulness glinted in his eyes. "At least I'm not... short." he purred, butting her to tip her, then he rose to his feet and smiled, a playful purr rolling from his chest.

Slash-GNR
February 7th, 2017, 10:24 PM
Taurus smiled and bent his legs to be her height. A playfulness glinted in his eyes. "At least I'm not... short." he purred, butting her to tip her, then he rose to his feet and smiled, a playful purr rolling from his chest.

Cedar grunted a she fell. She rolled over and purred, "I'm normal height. You are the one who is big," she said joking at sound. She was small. She then got up and tackled him playfully.

monfang
February 7th, 2017, 10:29 PM
Cedar grunted a she fell. She rolled over and purred, "I'm normal height. You are the one who is big," she said joking at sound. She was small. She then got up and tackled him playfully.
Taurus laughed as he was tackled and he fell back, Cedar landing on top of him. He laughed as he layed on the ground. "Ah, no, help attack!" he meowed fakely. "I am being attacked by a vicious animal!" Taurus had one thing about him. He was only playful and mischievous around those he loved, those he trusted. He pawed her nose softly.

Slash-GNR
February 7th, 2017, 10:35 PM
Taurus laughed as he was tackled and he fell back, Cedar landing on top of him. He laughed as he layed on the ground. "Ah, no, help attack!" he meowed fakely. "I am being attacked by a vicious animal!" Taurus had one thing about him. He was only playful and mischievous around those he loved, those he trusted. He pawed her nose softly.

Cedar playfully growled as she swatted at him lightly. She purred as her touched her nose. She then licked his chin and put her head on his chest. "So, what are we gonna name our kits?" She asked smiling.

monfang
February 7th, 2017, 10:41 PM
Cedar playfully growled as she swatted at him lightly. She purred as her touched her nose. She then licked his chin and put her head on his chest. "So, what are we gonna name our kits?" She asked smiling.
Taurus's eyes widened suddenly as he choked on air. "Kits...?" he wheezed. He never truly thought about it, but then again, what if he and Cedar had kits? He pondered her question then smiled. "I dunno, what would they look like?" he asked, purposefully sounding dumb as he asked it with a chuckle.

Slash-GNR
February 7th, 2017, 10:43 PM
Taurus's eyes widened suddenly as he choked on air. "Kits...?" he wheezed. He never truly thought about it, but then again, what if he and Cedar had kits? He pondered her question then smiled. "I dunno, what would they look like?" he asked, purposefully sounding dumb as he asked it with a chuckle.

Cedar chuckled as she licked his cheek. "I don't know. I guess we are gonna have to find out," she purred. "I mean, if you want kits," she meowed looking into his eyes.

monfang
February 7th, 2017, 10:52 PM
Cedar chuckled as she licked his cheek. "I don't know. I guess we are gonna have to find out," she purred. "I mean, if you want kits," she meowed looking into his eyes.
Taurus stared back at her for a moment, and smiled slowly. He rubbed his cheek on hers and purred. "Well how else are we... going to pass down or kin? Plus, I bet our... kits would be famous... one day." he purred, returning a lick to her cheek.

Slash-GNR
February 7th, 2017, 10:55 PM
Taurus stared back at her for a moment, and smiled slowly. He rubbed his cheek on hers and purred. "Well how else are we... going to pass down or kin? Plus, I bet our... kits would be famous... one day." he purred, returning a lick to her cheek.

Cedar chuckled, "I hope so," she purred. "Ah I can't wait till kits," she meowed, "you will be a great father," she said licking his nose.

monfang
February 7th, 2017, 10:56 PM
Cedar chuckled, "I hope so," she purred. "Ah I can't wait till kits," she meowed, "you will be a great father," she said licking his nose.
"Well, in order to be a great father they need a great mother." he purred back, and he pawed her nose. "I bet they will tower over you like I do." he laughed.

Slash-GNR
February 7th, 2017, 10:59 PM
"Well, in order to be a great father they need a great mother." he purred back, and he pawed her nose. "I bet they will tower over you like I do." he laughed.

Cedar shook her head smiling, "nah, I bet they will be little fuzz balls like me," she purred a she placed her small paw on his nose. "I hope they have your smile though," she said as she looked at him.

monfang
February 7th, 2017, 11:11 PM
Cedar shook her head smiling, "nah, I bet they will be little fuzz balls like me," she purred a she placed her small paw on his nose. "I hope they have your smile though," she said as she looked at him.
"My smile and your eyes." Taurus purred softly, and he snorted, flicking his head so her paw was off his nose and he chuckled softly. "I still say you will have to look up to them and not the other way around." he joked.

Slash-GNR
February 7th, 2017, 11:13 PM
"My smile and your eyes." Taurus purred softly, and he snorted, flicking his head so her paw was off his nose and he chuckled softly. "I still say you will have to look up to them and not the other way around." he joked.

"Oh stop it. You are so mean time," she chuckled as she lay her head on his chest. "I'm just happy you and I will be together forever," she purred.

monfang
February 8th, 2017, 07:25 AM
"Oh stop it. You are so mean time," she chuckled as she lay her head on his chest. "I'm just happy you and I will be together forever," she purred.
"Me too." Taurus sighed happily, resting his chin on her head. He purred softly in a rhythmic tone.

Slash-GNR
February 8th, 2017, 03:53 PM
"Me too." Taurus sighed happily, resting his chin on her head. He purred softly in a rhythmic tone.

Cedar purred, "So, where we gonna live?" she asked him not moving her head. "I have a hollow in a tree that I found, but I'm not sure if you want to live there," she mewed.

monfang
February 8th, 2017, 03:59 PM
Cedar purred, "So, where we gonna live?" she asked him not moving her head. "I have a hollow in a tree that I found, but I'm not sure if you want to live there," she mewed.
Taurus rose his head. "Well, a tree sounds nice." he purred, licking her cheek. "But, what matters is not where we live rather where we hunt. I don't want getting attacked by badgers or foxes." he said, his purr in his chest still low.