PDA

View Full Version : SS gift idea (I am desperate)

mapledash
December 14th, 2016, 11:12 PM
So I have been given the name of the person I will gift to, but I know nothing about them and there is barely any info about them on their profile, not even a character page that I could make a surprise drawing of. I have no idea what I can gift them that would be good. Anyone has suggestions plz? ANYTHING is a good idea at this point, so unleash your creativity! :heartbounce:

Brooklyn Trees
December 14th, 2016, 11:37 PM
You could write them something, like a short story or a poem or possibly a made up background biography story thing for one of their cats?
Or depending on whether or not you can post drawings in here you could post a drawing.
I think that one of the things that I did last year was come up with a warriors multiple directions story thing, a you choose adventure or whatever they call it, you could write one of those.
Idk I'm not too good at coming up with things. *shrug* maybe I'll add more later on. =^^=

Night Awaits
December 14th, 2016, 11:43 PM
Lol, same thing happened to me! I'm actually thinking of giving them a drawing of one of their characters! You can try that if you want I guess, as I said, I'm thinking about it. :kittyface:

Brooklyn Trees
December 14th, 2016, 11:45 PM
You could write them something, like a short story or a poem or possibly a made up background biography story thing for one of their cats?
Or depending on whether or not you can post drawings in here you could post a drawing.
I think that one of the things that I did last year was come up with a warriors multiple directions story thing, a you choose adventure or whatever they call it, you could write one of those.
Idk I'm not too good at coming up with things. *shrug* maybe I'll add more later on. =^^=
Adding that The Kk bank is also a good place to shop for gifts if you wanna do that?
And also if you go to the Site Information tab above the help den and stuff and go down to below the sticky threads then the secret Santa thread is there and Secret Santa wishlists start on the top of page 14, so you can look for the person that you are gifting for on there to see what they ask for?
Idk.

mapledash
December 15th, 2016, 01:00 AM

Sounds good, I think you meant "interactive story" maybe? I'll try that. I wanted to do one of those, I could figure it out. C:

Lol, same thing happened to me! I'm actually thinking of giving them a drawing of one of their characters! You can try that if you want I guess, as I said, I'm thinking about it. :kittyface:

It would help if they had a character page, but I can't find anything about their characters, I think they barely roleplay in the clan, I'd have to check other places.

Adding that The Kk bank is also a good place to shop for gifts if you wanna do that?
And also if you go to the Site Information tab above the help den and stuff and go down to below the sticky threads then the secret Santa thread is there and Secret Santa wishlists start on the top of page 14, so you can look for the person that you are gifting for on there to see what they ask for?
Idk.

They haven't put their wish in there yet, but thanks for letting me know about it, I'll check it out from time to time.

Maplefur
December 16th, 2016, 06:03 PM
Perhaps make them up a new character? Or you could ask them what they'd like, through staff.

Crumbleless
December 16th, 2016, 06:11 PM
If you go to your SS's profile and go to Statistics. At the very top box there is "Find all posts by (for example) Goose". That should help!

MaskedBandits
December 16th, 2016, 06:17 PM
Like Brooklyn said, writing is always good, from potential character backstories to poems ^^ Besides, I'm sure your giftie will like whatever you gift them!