PDA

View Full Version : Meet Amberwing

Amberwing
December 14th, 2016, 08:43 PM
Amberwing: Fluffy brown tortoiseshell she-cat with deep amber eyes and a creme chest.

Strength: 6/10
Speed: 10/10
Voice deepness: 7/10 XD
Anxieties: 9/10
Love: 10/10
Hatred: 4/10
Fatness: 1/10

Hello friend! -Well, I'd love to have one. I'm really confused on how things work around here, but I'm not alone. I want to join Windclan, I'd make a real swift fighter or something. I'm not so strong, but fast, so maybe I can be a medicine cat's apprentice. Anyway, someone ought to teach me how things work around here! :rainbowllama:

Maplefur
December 14th, 2016, 08:50 PM
Welcome to WCO! Hope you enjoy yourself here! If you're looking for a rp buddy or for some help, just send over a message!

Gusty
December 14th, 2016, 09:17 PM
Welcome to WCO~ it's a wonderful rp site.
Just remember to read through the rules ;3

Night Awaits
December 14th, 2016, 09:21 PM
Don't worry, it seems really confusing, but you'll get used to it! If you need any help, just ask me, I'll help ya out! Also, I'm sure you'll get on Windclan, but there is a battle going on between the clans. It's the Evil Era news, you can check it out! It's always going to be a little below the logo of Warrior Cats Online. :kittyface:

AbsurdJinx
December 15th, 2016, 02:46 PM
I'm proud to welcome you to Warrior Cats Online, also well-known as WCO. I suggest you check out the FAQ (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/faq.php), and Site Information (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11). They'll tell you what you need to know, but feel free to contact me - or anyone else - if you have any questions. And the Help Den (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12) is always open. Everyone on this site is more than friendly, so you have nothing to fear. We'll be glad to help you! I hope you enjoy your stay with WCO!

The links above will answer all your questions! c:

Fawn
December 15th, 2016, 03:57 PM
Hello & welcome to Warrior Cats Online!! c:

Spinny
December 15th, 2016, 05:12 PM
Amberwing: Fluffy brown tortoiseshell she-cat with deep amber eyes and a creme chest.

Strength: 6/10
Speed: 10/10
Voice deepness: 7/10 XD
Anxieties: 9/10
Love: 10/10
Hatred: 4/10
Fatness: 1/10

Hello friend! -Well, I'd love to have one. I'm really confused on how things work around here, but I'm not alone. I want to join Windclan, I'd make a real swift fighter or something. I'm not so strong, but fast, so maybe I can be a medicine cat's apprentice. Anyway, someone ought to teach me how things work around here! :rainbowllama:

Well, howdy! I can show you around this place...

So, first, let's start out on the Free Roleplay, where I usually go.
So, go on 'forums' and scroll all the way down. There is Warrior Cat Free Roleplay, where people make fanmade clans. Above that, there is 'other roleplaying' where people make threads about animals other than humans like dogs, foxes, wolves, or maybe even humans! Just click on a thread, and copy and paste a form if there is one, and if you're accepted in the clan, just join in any time!!! If you want to know any more, just ask. If you want to get someones attention, quote them by pressing 'quote' at the corner of a post, or mention them by putting an @ at the beginning of their username! I hope we can roleplay together someday! :welcome: and happy holidays :3

Brunch
December 15th, 2016, 08:15 PM
Hello and welcome to WCO! I can speak from experience that it can get confusing, but there re many wonderful souls to help. If you have any questions, you can ask me, or any of the very-willing staff members and/or members that can be found around the site. Once again, welcome!

:welcome: