PDA

View Full Version : How Do I Join a Clan?

Amberwing
December 14th, 2016, 08:39 PM
I hate being a loner, that's for sure.

Fallpotato
December 14th, 2016, 08:48 PM
I hate being a loner, that's for sure.
Well if your a loner look at the leader of the clan and simply pm them if you can have a ceremony. You need to fill out a form though.

Night Awaits
December 14th, 2016, 08:50 PM
Or you can make a form on a clan. There's a new clan recently made by Leaf, I'm sure she'll let you in!

Maplefur
December 14th, 2016, 08:53 PM
If your cat is a loner, and you want it to join a clan, then you can find the leader of said clan (so long as it's one of the main clans) on the right under Allegiances and ask them for help. Or, you can just make up a new cat (if you don't have a cat yet, or if you want another cat) and just automatically say that they are a part of a clan. For instance, my first cat here is in Thunderclan, and when I made her I already had her as living in the clan as a warrior so I didn't need to do any forms or anything to join.

Maplefur
December 14th, 2016, 08:55 PM
There's also some threads under 'Roleplaying Resources' in the forums that are for clan ceremonies, they will be at the top. If you click on those you can read information for how to get your cat to join the clan- it is also for other ceremonies.