PDA

View Full Version : Silverclan 7

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

lyra
October 6th, 2016, 04:11 PM
(Ok hi children X3 just continue where you left off)

Drago Victinius Bloodward
October 6th, 2016, 04:13 PM
(Ok hi children X3 just continue where you left off)

Hawkclaw looked at sweetwhisker comfused as to why she was crying "whats happened" he asked instantly alert now

vixenandwillowlikescookie
October 6th, 2016, 04:15 PM
hi guys yall think i would bail on you ) sweetwhisker between gasps for air and sobs managed to spit out " come " and raced to the warriors den :rainbowllama:

Casual Scribbles
October 6th, 2016, 04:51 PM
Hai! I like the new site!)

October 6th, 2016, 04:53 PM
hi guys yall think i would bail on you ) sweetwhisker between gasps for air and sobs managed to spit out " come " and raced to the warriors den :rainbowllama:

Hawkclaw followed her

lyra
October 6th, 2016, 04:54 PM
Fern glanced at Falcon as he joined them, then continued the story. "Cherryblossom wouldn't tell us so we went to Mountainpaw and she told us a lot of things we didn't know until that point," She said.

Fiery
October 6th, 2016, 04:59 PM
Fern glanced at Falcon as he joined them, then continued the story. "Cherryblossom wouldn't tell us so we went to Mountainpaw and she told us a lot of things we didn't know until that point," She said.

Falcon nodded in agreement.

October 6th, 2016, 05:13 PM
Hawkclaw followed her her eyes watered as she stopped at his bloody pelt and twisted body " he he is dead " she said then buried her nose in his pelt

October 6th, 2016, 05:15 PM
her eyes watered as she stopped at his bloody pelt and twisted body " he he is dead " she said then buried her nose in his pelt

Hawkclaw stopped dead when he saw his son dead body a mix of emotion going through his eyes

October 6th, 2016, 05:20 PM
Hawkclaw stopped dead when he saw his son dead body a mix of emotion going through his eyes
he he is gone " she said her voice a whisper " how how did this happen " she said

October 6th, 2016, 05:26 PM
he he is gone " she said her voice a whisper " how how did this happen " she said

"Something or someone mustve killed him with all that blood on him" hawklcaw said unsheathing his unatural hooked claws that gave him his warrior name and digging them into the ground

October 6th, 2016, 05:30 PM
"Something or someone mustve killed him with all that blood on him" hawklcaw said unsheathing his unatural hooked claws that gave him his warrior name and digging them into the ground Her eyes filled with pain " he smells like cats.... not any preators " she mewed sweetwhisker slumped beside him " he was our first son my first kit.. " she greived " but i have other kits and i will protect them from the 7 in the nusery who are missing to streamstrike and the others " she said

HwangHarin
October 6th, 2016, 07:02 PM
Im still very confused, I was unable to log in and I said im never getting back on, I ate food and I was able to log in again, ))

Vinestripe purred at her kits

judas
October 6th, 2016, 07:07 PM
Swiftkit pounced on a leaf.She looked around,hoping to see the Medicine cat.
(What ever happened to Blazeclan?)

Crumbleless
October 6th, 2016, 08:38 PM
XD I totally forgot what I was doing in the last one!)
Poppyheart stared at Swiftkit with a sigh,"Sorry I had to go there. It was... Very important. So what was it you wanted to tell me?"

lyra
October 6th, 2016, 09:01 PM
(XD Mudkit and Jadekit were listening to Fern tell the story of how foxes and dogs came to the clan) Jadekit grew bored but deided to keep listening to the story anyways. // "After that, we ran away. Redtail came with us half of the way but decided to stay back with Stormstrike," Fern told the kits.

HwangHarin
October 6th, 2016, 11:43 PM
Vinestripe looked up and glanced around and wrapped her tail around the three kits. // ( I forgot about Silvermist!!!)) Silvermist looked down from Starclan and glanced around Starclan and got up and headed away

Rockstar
October 7th, 2016, 12:32 AM
(I'll just return to where I think I left off)

Flamepelt listened to Hopestar's request to keep the strange new kit as their own.
"Of course," he murmured, "he already looks like our own kit. Our scent will cover him in no time."

Snowkit rolled over to the new kit's side, still fast asleep.

October 7th, 2016, 07:08 AM
when will bramble thorn be back at camp )

Crumbleless
October 7th, 2016, 07:51 AM
Mudkit stared at Jadekit, the young tom wasn't coughing anymore but he had a sore throat.

lyra
October 7th, 2016, 11:58 AM
(Idk but I'll just make so he's in camp anyways. Oh and guys I won't be that active bc of fallbreak X3) Jadekit looked back at Mudkit, then turned back to Fern. // Fern continued the story," We eventually found a fox who knew our parents but he sent us back to the clan. When we arrived not all the clan was happy with us, but they got over it."

October 7th, 2016, 03:52 PM
waterfallblossom got up from her resting spot in the sun and raced over to her mate totally ignoring the fact that poppyhearts sister.. the cat that despised her was in earrange " bramblethron " she said jumping up and down like a excited kit " i have amazing news " she mewed happily

judas
October 7th, 2016, 03:55 PM
Swiftkit looked up at the medicine cat."Why?"She asked,flicking her tail to the side.

October 7th, 2016, 04:01 PM
frostkit who had been looking up at the sky after her mommy asked her what she wanted to hear about " i i dont know? how did you and daddy meet " she asked petrified of the bad dream she had

Casual Scribbles
October 7th, 2016, 06:05 PM
(BlazeClan was moved to a different thread) Hopestar nodded. "He'll be a good kit," she purred drowsily. She felt her head slowly sink to the ground, and she closed her heavy eyelids. Falling asleep, she couldn't help purring with every breath.

HwangHarin
October 7th, 2016, 06:08 PM
frostkit who had been looking up at the sky after her mommy asked her what she wanted to hear about " i i dont know? how did you and daddy meet " she asked petrified of the bad dream she had

" Well, Its not a very interesting story, but ok." She said and began. " Me and your Daddy met because when I was apprentice, he was my mentor." She began.

Rockstar
October 8th, 2016, 12:00 AM
(BlazeClan was moved to a different thread) Hopestar nodded. "He'll be a good kit," she purred drowsily. She felt her head slowly sink to the ground, and she closed her heavy eyelids. Falling asleep, she couldn't help purring with every breath.

Flamepelt purred softly as he watched his mate fall asleep comfortably. He gave her a soft lick between the ears, then gave the kits a lick each before she left them to sleep.

He padded back into the clearing to find Hawkclaw.

-

Snowkit purred from the soft lick, and stretched her small legs in her sleep.

Casual Scribbles
October 8th, 2016, 01:04 AM
Hopestar smiled in her sleep, the rasp of her mate's tongue comforting. //Ravenkit looked at the two toms, afraid of them and of the dark place they were in. // Bloodkit drew back, hissing, fur bristling.

October 8th, 2016, 07:20 AM
[ QUOTE=Aashka;2428]" Well, Its not a very interesting story, but ok." She said and began. " Me and your Daddy met because when I was apprentice, he was my mentor." She began.[/QUOTE]

well thats cool! " she sasid " do you have any really interesting stories momma? " snuggling closer as if afraid of her nightmare was right outside the nest " am i doing a good job" she asked

HwangHarin
October 8th, 2016, 02:44 PM
" All of you are doing a very good job." She said." Hmm...Do you want to hear about when your father got hurt." She asked Frostkit

October 8th, 2016, 03:44 PM
the tiny she-cat smiled at her with her closed eyes " im keeping you warm thats my job right? to keep you warm?" the small kit said then at the idea of the story she smiled and nodded eagerly snuggling closer and whispered " please dont let it hurt me " she mewed still scared of her nightmare

HwangHarin
October 8th, 2016, 05:41 PM
" My Job Is To Keep You Warm." Vinestripe Said

lyra
October 9th, 2016, 06:54 AM
[ QUOTE=vixenandwillowlikescookie;2170]waterfallblossom got up from her resting spot in the sun and raced over to her mate totally ignoring the fact that poppyhearts sister.. the cat that despised her was in earrange " bramblethron " she said jumping up and down like a excited kit " i have amazing news " she mewed happily[/QUOTE]

Bramblethorn turned to Waterfallblossom, then asked," What is it?" // Jadekit decided to leave Fern and the others and to see what her mother was doing. "Mom, what happened?" She asked and sat down.

October 9th, 2016, 07:59 AM
the kit smiled and cuddled closer " your doing a great job " she mewed // waterfallblossom extremely anxious at the moment smiled " im expecting your kits " she said happily but a bit loudly hoping the she-cat that resented her didnt hear

HwangHarin
October 9th, 2016, 10:41 AM
Vinestripe smiled

lyra
October 9th, 2016, 10:42 AM
Bramblethorn stared at her for a moment before smiling and purring loudly. "Waterfallblossom, that's wonderful!" He said proudly, happy to finally become a father.

October 9th, 2016, 10:42 AM
the kitten cuddled closer then yelped in fear as the memory of her nightmare came spurting back " mommy!!!!!!! dont let it get me " she wailed // " im due in a qauter of a moon " she mewed " so soon! " she said happily she nuzzled him " are you ready to become a father ' she asked

Crumbleless
October 9th, 2016, 11:57 AM
" Hopestar was having her kits. ", Poppyheart mewed to Swiftkit. // Mudkit watched as Jadekit left before curling up and falling asleep. // Northclaw put a paw of Bloodkit's head and hissed into his ear,"Hissing won't do you good here kid." The former deputy unsheathed his claws as he drew his paw back. // Tornthorn bared her teeth anger surging inside her. I will kill those scraps of fur! Then Bramblethorn will see what its like to loose someone you loved most! The warrior unsheatehd her claws into the ground and shut her eyes tightly. (I think this should be like Ashfur but maybe a small bit different!)

HwangHarin
October 9th, 2016, 12:08 PM
the kitten cuddled closer then yelped in fear as the memory of her nightmare came spurting back " mommy!!!!!!! dont let it get me " she wailed // " im due in a qauter of a moon " she mewed " so soon! " she said happily she nuzzled him " are you ready to become a father ' she asked

" Don't worry." She said. " I won't." She meowed softly and licked each kit on their head gently

Casual Scribbles
October 9th, 2016, 01:04 PM
[ QUOTE=Goose;4818]" Hopestar was having her kits. ", Poppyheart mewed to Swiftkit. // Mudkit watched as Jadekit left before curling up and falling asleep. // Northclaw put a paw of Bloodkit's head and hissed into his ear,"Hissing won't do you good here kid." The former deputy unsheathed his claws as he drew his paw back. // Tornthorn bared her teeth anger surging inside her. I will kill those scraps of fur! Then Bramblethorn will see what its like to loose someone you loved most! The warrior unsheatehd her claws into the ground and shut her eyes tightly. (I think this should be like Ashfur but maybe a small bit different!)[/QUOTE]

Bloodkit swatted at Northclaw's paw. "N-o." He meowed carfully. "No!" He growled tail lashing. // "Nn-oo," Ravenkit tried the word that she heard her brother say.

lyra
October 9th, 2016, 01:11 PM
[ QUOTE=vixenandwillowlikescookie;4709]the kitten cuddled closer then yelped in fear as the memory of her nightmare came spurting back " mommy!!!!!!! dont let it get me " she wailed // " im due in a qauter of a moon " she mewed " so soon! " she said happily she nuzzled him " are you ready to become a father ' she asked[/QUOTE]

Bramblethorn nodded. "Of course I am," He purred. After thinking for a moment he said," We should put you in the nursery. I don't want anything to happen to you while your carrying the kits." // Spiritcloud watched as Saterfallblossom said she was having kits. Kits, She thought, giving herself an idea. Padding over to the Medicine cats den, she peaked in and asked," Can I ask you a question Poppyheart?

October 9th, 2016, 04:37 PM
frostkit shook " prowise? " she asked // waterfallblossom laughed " alright " she mewed her stomach growled " i think i should go eat " trying to push out of his way

HwangHarin
October 9th, 2016, 04:39 PM
" I promise." She purred

Crumbleless
October 9th, 2016, 04:40 PM
Northclaw snickered sheathing his thorn sharp claws,"Don't you think your in charge here." // Poppyheart turned her head to Spiritcloud with a grunt,"Yes?"

October 9th, 2016, 04:42 PM
who plays the shecat that hates waterfallblossom thornstep i think it is ) frostkit cuddled closer ( man i want a cat in the dark forest could songwhisper go to the dark forest AND STAY IN THR DARK FOREST )

Casual Scribbles
October 9th, 2016, 04:44 PM
"No." Ravenkit said. "No, no, no." She walked over and sat in front of her brother, glaring up at Northclaw. "No."

October 9th, 2016, 04:48 PM
Hey guys should i bring back deathclaws?/ swoopwhisker )

Crumbleless
October 9th, 2016, 05:25 PM
I role play her and her name is Tornthorn)
Northclaw growled at The tom kit before unsheathing his claws once more and swiping them across Bloodkit's cheek,"You will be punished of you keep up with that." He turned his head to Ravenkit,"You will too." The broad shouldered tom got to his paws.

October 9th, 2016, 06:32 PM
ok sorry i said her name wrong should she of overheard waterfallblossom saying shes expecting ) waterfallblossom smiled at her mate ( could somecat bring one of my charries into the dark forest )

Crumbleless
October 9th, 2016, 07:10 PM
She DID Check page 4)

lyra
October 9th, 2016, 07:25 PM
[ QUOTE=Goose;5226]Northclaw snickered sheathing his thorn sharp claws,"Don't you think your in charge here." // Poppyheart turned her head to Spiritcloud with a grunt,"Yes?"[/QUOTE]

Sharpclaw stepped by up towards the two kits a little. "Don't hurt them," He said rob Northclaw," They could be good apprentices." // Is it okay if you check me for kits?" Spiritcloud asked. // Bramblethorn shook his head and said," Go make a nest, I'll go get you some prey."

Casual Scribbles
October 9th, 2016, 08:29 PM
"Mrrow!" Bloodkit bunched his muscles and leaped over Ravenkit's head, landing square on Northclaw's face. The small kit raked his claws across the large tom's face, leaving a few small scratches. // "Nooooooo!" Ravenkit wailed.

Crumbleless
October 9th, 2016, 10:17 PM
[ QUOTE=Goose;5226]Northclaw snickered sheathing his thorn sharp claws,"Don't you think your in charge here." // Poppyheart turned her head to Spiritcloud with a grunt,"Yes?"[/QUOTE]

Sharpclaw stepped by up towards the two kits a little. "Don't hurt them," He said rob Northclaw," They could be good apprentices." // Is it okay if you check me for kits?" Spiritcloud asked. // Bramblethorn shook his head and said," Go make a nest, I'll go get you some prey."

Northclaw grunted with a nod before Bloodkit leaped at him. Northclaw screeched in surprise and shook his head frantically sending Bloodkit to the ground. The former deputy let a low growl escape his throat and clenched his teeth,"Why you little scrap!" // (Is Spiritcloud going to have Falcon's kits?) Poppyheart almost burst out laughing when Spiritcloud asked for the medicine cat to check her but knew it would be rude so she stayed silent with only a curt nod and a silent mew,"Ok."

Rockstar
October 10th, 2016, 07:17 AM
Flamepelt stretched out his legs before laying down in the clearing, looking around at his Clanmates and keeping an eye on the camp while Hopestar was resting.

A thought entered his head. With Hopestar having her kits, it would seem that leadership of SilverClan would rest on his shoulders once again.

The thought made him shiver uneasily.

lyra
October 10th, 2016, 07:57 AM
Northclaw grunted with a nod before Bloodkit leaped at him. Northclaw screeched in surprise and shook his head frantically sending Bloodkit to the ground. The former deputy let a low growl escape his throat and clenched his teeth,"Why you little scrap!" // (Is Spiritcloud going to have Falcon's kits?) Poppyheart almost burst out laughing when Spiritcloud asked for the medicine cat to check her but knew it would be rude so she stayed silent with only a curt nod and a silent mew,"Ok."[/QUOTE]

Sharpclaw sighed and sat down, wrapping his tail around his paws. "Savage," He commented while hiding a smile. // (yeahhh X3) Spiritcloud nodded then laid down.

Fiery
October 10th, 2016, 09:02 AM
Starlingsplash came back with some food for Vinestripe and their kits. // Falcon wondered why Spiritcloud was in the nursery but didn't think about it much.

Casual Scribbles
October 10th, 2016, 09:39 AM
"No, no, no!" Ravenkit protested, picking up her brother by the scruff. "No, no, no!" She repeated, stamping her paws. She scurried around to his tail and bit down hard, clinging on with her claws. // "Mrrow!" Bloodkit hit the ground with a thud. He lunged for the older cat's paws, nibbling on the toes.

Crumbleless
October 10th, 2016, 12:23 PM
Northclaw hissed as Bloodkit nibbled at his toes and them picked up the paw he was nibbling and crushed it on his back pinning the kit to the ground so that he would stop,"That's enough, your a brave kit but that down at mean you go around attacking one of your future mentors'." // Poppyheart sniffed Spiritcloud a moment before putting her ear to her stomach and smiling,"Good news! Your going to have Falcon's kits!" The medicine cat lifted her ear from the the halt deaf cat's chest. (Redtail will have kits soon then too!)

Casual Scribbles
October 10th, 2016, 01:33 PM
Blood kit struggle for a moment, but eventually stopped, instead wriggled out and sulked, cleaning up his bloodstained fur.

//

Ravenkit bit down hard and then let go, padding over to her brother and helping him clean his fur.

lyra
October 10th, 2016, 09:15 PM
(Omg it's going to be that one time there were lots of kits all over again XD) "I'll leave you alone to deal with them," Sharpclaw said, and started standing up," That way I won't be a distraction." After he said that he padded away. // Spiritcloud smiled, and then asked," When are they due?"

Crumbleless
October 10th, 2016, 11:00 PM
Northclaw sighed,"I guess I'm stuck with you trouble makers until you wake up." // Poppyheart sniffed once more and mewed,"A moon or two I think."

Casual Scribbles
October 11th, 2016, 09:10 AM
Bloodkit nodded with a snort, then notices a leaf and pounced on it, tearing it up in seconds. // Ravenkit purred and started grooming herself.

Rockstar
October 12th, 2016, 07:40 AM
Flamepelt let out a yawn as he watched over the camp clearing, trying to relax. He sat up and started grooming himself, something he felt he'd been neglecting for a while.

He paused as he spotted small patches of grey on his pelt.

I'm starting to get old, he thought, I wonder, if I get my nine lives, that I'll be safe from dying of old age?

HwangHarin
October 12th, 2016, 03:17 PM
Starlingsplash came back with some food for Vinestripe and their kits. // Falcon wondered why Spiritcloud was in the nursery but didn't think about it much.

Vinestripe purked her ears, hearing Starlingsplash come in. " Hello Starlingsplash! " she purred

Casual Scribbles
October 13th, 2016, 08:03 AM
Bronzekit meowed in annoyance at the sudden noise.

lyra
October 13th, 2016, 04:24 PM
Northclaw sighed,"I guess I'm stuck with you trouble makers until you wake up." // Poppyheart sniffed once more and mewed,"A moon or two I think."

"That's great," Spiritcloud purred while standing up and turning to leave the den. Maybe I should surprise Falcon about it, She thought as she went into the clearing.

Casual Scribbles
October 14th, 2016, 05:34 AM
Hopestar heard the thoughts of her clan and started to wake up. The first thing she noticed were the scratches on Bloodkit's cheek. She looked around the den. There was nothing to have left those marks. Oh no... she thought, noticing the marks on Ravenkit, too. What if the Dark Forest has gotten them? she hauled herself to her feet and picked up the two kits by their scruffs. She padded swiftly into Poppyheart's den. "Congratulations, Spiritcloud," she purred in regard to Spiritcloud's kits. She set her own down. "Poppyheart?"

Teggy
October 14th, 2016, 05:38 AM
(Holy cap I've been so inactive on my favorite fanclan.... recap?)

Rockstar
October 14th, 2016, 07:21 AM
Hopestar heard the thoughts of her clan and started to wake up. The first thing she noticed were the scratches on Bloodkit's cheek. She looked around the den. There was nothing to have left those marks. Oh no... she thought, noticing the marks on Ravenkit, too. What if the Dark Forest has gotten them? she hauled herself to her feet and picked up the two kits by their scruffs. She padded swiftly into Poppyheart's den. "Congratulations, Spiritcloud," she purred in regard to Spiritcloud's kits. She set her own down. "Poppyheart?"

Flamepelt lifted his head when he saw Hopestar rushing to the medicine den. His heart skipped a beat when he spotted the scratches on Bloodkit's cheek, and he practically sprang to his paws to trot after her.

He poked into the den as much as he could fit. "Hopestar, what's happening?" he mewed in alarm. "What happened to Bloodkit?"

He noticed Spiritcloud and her kits, and he offered a small nod in congratulations.

Rockstar
October 14th, 2016, 07:22 AM

(Hopestar and Flamepelt had more kits, who have been dragged into Dark Forest shenanigans, that's as much as I know for sure :P)

FlashFanatic
October 14th, 2016, 07:28 AM
(Can we rp Bramblethorn and Whisperpaw? I think they were in the training clearing. ((Typing with fake nails are horrible!:wut:)

lyra
October 14th, 2016, 07:55 AM
(Sure, and they were hunting :) )

"Thanks," Spiritcloud said, almost forgetting that Hopestar could read minds. Spotting Falcon she bounded over to him and said," Guess what." // Bramblethorn sniffed the air and caught the scent of a mouse. "You can go catch this one if you want," He told Whisperpaw.

FlashFanatic
October 14th, 2016, 08:00 AM
Whisperpaw sniffed the air, as well, and crouched down. The mouse was near some bushes, so she crept towards the mouse, making sure not to step on leaves. She got close enough, and pounced, killing the mouse.

lyra
October 14th, 2016, 08:04 AM
"Good, now let's go see if we can find an eagle or something," Bramblethorn said and started padding through the territory.

Casual Scribbles
October 14th, 2016, 08:53 AM
Flamepelt lifted his head when he saw Hopestar rushing to the medicine den. His heart skipped a beat when he spotted the scratches on Bloodkit's cheek, and he practically sprang to his paws to trot after her.

He poked into the den as much as he could fit. "Hopestar, what's happening?" he mewed in alarm. "What happened to Bloodkit?"

He noticed Spiritcloud and her kits, and he offered a small nod in congratulations.

"I'm not sure, but I'm going to ask Poppyheart." Hopestar meowed. She licked the scratches on her kit's cheek gently, cleaning the shallow wound.

Rockstar
October 14th, 2016, 08:58 AM
"I'm not sure, but I'm going to ask Poppyheart." Hopestar meowed. She licked the scratches on her kit's cheek gently, cleaning the shallow wound.

Flamepelt's ears lowered in worry, and he began inspecting his mate for similar wounds. "What about you? And are the other kits okay?"

FlashFanatic
October 14th, 2016, 09:01 AM
"Good, now let's go see if we can find an eagle or something," Bramblethorn said and started padding through the territory.

"Sure!" Whisperpaw said, with a mouse in her mouth. She followed Bramblethorn through the territory.

Rockstar
October 28th, 2016, 07:56 AM
(Is it me or did a lot of the RP get deleted? O.o)

lyra
October 28th, 2016, 08:07 AM
(Yeah... Um just keep roleplaying and remember where you left off I guess) And redo any posts if needed)
Bramblethorn entered the camp and skidded to a stop. He stopped for a moment, trying to catch his breath. Padding over to the Medicine den he noticed that Hopestar and Glintpaw were both in there. "Waterfallblossom... She's having lots and she's not in the camp," He told them.
(Also if everybody could check their pms, that would be great ^-^)

Casual Scribbles
October 28th, 2016, 08:32 AM
"I know. Poppyheart's not responding," Hopestar looked at the medicine cat with cleverly hidden suspicion, "I'll come and help. Show me where she is,"

lyra
October 28th, 2016, 05:22 PM
Bramblethorn nodded, padding out of the den and exiting the camp. "She's not to far," He said to the leader, grateful she had came with him. Running towards the spot where his mate was, he hoped that a fox or something hadn't hurt her.

Casual Scribbles
October 28th, 2016, 07:22 PM
Hopestar followed after Bramblethorn, trotting at a brisk pace, or at least as brisk as she could go. When she spotted the queen, she rushed ahead, stopping next to her. "Waterfallblossom, how many kits are you having?" She asked, trying to get a sense of what to expect.

lyra
October 28th, 2016, 10:15 PM
Silverclan 7
(Hopestar and Flamepelt had more kits, who have been dragged into Dark Forest shenanigans, that's as much as I know for sure :P)
(Can we rp Bramblethorn and Whisperpaw? I think they were in the training clearing. ((Typing with fake nails are horrible!:wut:)
(Sure, and they were hunting :) )
"Thanks," Spiritcloud said, almost forgetting that Hopestar could read minds. Spotting Falcon she bounded over to him and said," Guess what." // Bramblethorn sniffed the air and caught the scent of a mouse. "You can go catch this one if you want," He told Whisperpaw.
Whisperpaw sniffed the air, as well, and crouched down. The mouse was near some bushes, so she crept towards the mouse, making sure not to step on leaves. She got close enough, and pounced, killing the mouse.

Flamepelt's ears lowered in worry, and he began inspecting his mate for similar wounds. "What about you? And are the other kits okay?"
"Sure!" Whisperpaw said, with a mouse in her mouth. She followed Bramblethorn through the territory.
Starlingsplash nuzzled Vinestripe "Yep I brought some food for you so you can feed the kits," he meowed, glancing at them admiringly.
" Thanks." She purred
"The other kits are fine, Flamepelt. It's just Bloodkit and Ravenkit." She meowed softly.
Bramblethorn looked up after a while and spotted an eagle. "Place the mouse in a spot where the eagle can see it," Bramblethorn instructed her.
Flamepelt let out a soft sigh of relief. "Okay... what's wrong with Ravenkit?" he mewed, leaning down and giving his kit a small lick.
"She's just got a few tiny scratches. They're even smaller than Bloodkit's, I just want to make sure there's nothing else wrong," Hopestar licked Flamepelt's cheek softly.
Poppyheart nodded turning to Hopestar and almost wanting to moan of all of this work so suddenly.The medicine cat already knew what was wrong but she needed to comfort the leader so she wouldn't be so stressed,"I need you to calm down. I'm going to give you some herbs for stress and then you will go back to your den while I take care of your kits. You have four others that still need you and if you are stressed like this you might not produce enough milk to feed them." Poppyheart knowing that Hopestar would hopefully follow her order padded back to the storage area and picking up a beech leaf so she could carry the herbs she needed. The white tabby she-cat picked out some borage leaves, catchweed, chamomile, cobwebs, heather nectar, juniper berries, and some marigold. She carried the heavy leaf setting it outside and pushed the borage, chamomile, a bit of the heather nectar, and some juniper berries to Hopestar before getting to work on Bloodkit and Ravenkit. Poppyheart chewed up the marigold and then licked it into each of the scratches on the kits making them look like dandelions before she applied cobwebs over that with a paw and finally some catchweed so all of the remedies wouldn't come off,"There.",she whispered.
"Thank you Poppyheart." Hopestar mewed. She dipped her head and ate a few of the leaves and a bit of the nectar, then pushed the rest to Flamepelt. "Because I know you're stressed too," she meowed softly, and rubbed her cheek against his as she turned and left. Hopestar curled around her kits as they suckled.
Flamepelt purred as Hopestar rubbed her cheek on his, and took some of the leaves for himself. "Thank you both."
He padded out into the clearing and sat down to watch over the camp.
-
Snowkit squeaked softly as she felt her mother's warmth, and began suckling gently.
Silentkit wanted to squeak like her sister but when she parted her jaws nothing came out and she ducked her head down covering her head with her paws as she tried to keep warm. // Thunderkit batted at Snowkit's muzzle urging her to me quiet. The tom kit let out a low growl.
Hopestar pushed Thunderkit away from Snowkit and laid her fluffy tail across Silentkit's back.
Falcon snapped out of his daze and glanced at her "What?" he asked.
"I'm having kits," Spiritcloud told him, smiling widely.
Thunderkit wanted to bite at Hopestar's tail but decided it wouldn't be the best thing to do to his adopted mother. // Silentkit parted her jaws once more in a failed purr and gave up falling fast asleep.
Snowkit squeaked gently from Thunderkit's growls, but relaxed when Hopestar pushed him away from her, suckling again peacefully.
1 recap 2 sorry i havent been on i have been mourning my kitten who has to get put down wensday ) waterfallblossom yawned and got up from her nest in the nusery ( lyra we need to talk about names )
glintkit's eyes had gone from bright and happy to dark and cruel she growled and walked around looking for the deputy angrily spotting him she walked over to him eyes blazing with fury " flamepelt " she said through gridded teeth
Flamepelt looked and saw Glintkit padding up to him. "Is something the matter?"
(Sorry about your cat Vixen :( )
(I'm really sorry about your kitten, Vix. If you don't mind me asking, why are they putting him/her down?)
Falcon blinked a few times "Your having...kits?" he echoed uncertainly.
Spiritcloud shuffled her paws a little. "Yeah.." She said.
@Lyra do you wanna RP in the main Clans? I have Mintkit (RC, needs a mom) and/or I could make a cat in a different Clan.(Please ShadowClan) Do you want to?)

(I guess I could make a mother for mintkit, I'll tell tell you more about her in pm)
Falcon plastered a fake smile on his face and replied "O-oh! that's great! I-I was just carried away for a moment," he stammered. He shifted his paws a little "Um, I think i'll be at my den for some time," he stalled.

"Oh, ok," Spiritcloud replied, a little confused. Padding over to the nursery, she looked around for Waterfallblossm.
Falcon started to pad away then rushed to the one person who could help him with this issue. Falcon wasn't sure if he was ready to heed the responsibility of kits. I mean sure, he loved Spiritcloud but he wasn't sure if he was ready for kits. He stopped when he reached his best friend Starlingsplash, outside the nursery where his mate had her kits. "Starlingsplash!" Falcon exclaimed.
sorry this is so late thanks for the sorrys that sounds so weird he has ( a really long word ) Mucopolysaccharidoses DANG THATS HARD TO SPELL. anyway its a severe impartment of his bones making it hard for him to walk or move he had to get put down so he wouldnt suffer it was sad. ) the longfurred she cat smiled at spiritcloud ' i heard your news looks like we will be qqueens at the same time!" she mewed // glintkit got up and stared angrily at spiritcloud in frustration she marched up to flamepelt anger churning in her belly she stared aggresivly at him to prove a point she was almost as tall as him so she looked him in the face " flamepelt may i have a word " she said through gridded teeeth

Spiritcloud smiled slightly. "That's great news but," She said to Waterfallblossom," Falcon didn't seem as excited." Spiritcloud looked over at Glintkit, then realized she would be about 8 moons old or so. She felt bad for the kit, having been stuck in the nursery while she had been made apprentice then a warrior.
she smiled " im sure hes just nervous about being father " she mewed
"Yeah," Spiritcloud nodded but started feeling dumb. How could she not have thought of that?
she smiled " i was so worried about it i didnt go check with poppyheart for 8 and 3 quarters moons now look where i am my mate was excited he will adjust and as soon as he meets them he will love them " she mewed
Spiritcloud smiled, making a nest for herself. "I'm sure they'll be beautiful," She told her.
i was talking about your mate! " she mewed with a laugh " falcon will love you kits and adjust to them!" she mewed happily
"Oh.." Spiritcloud trailed off then laughed a little. "I guess just thinking about it I'm not really paying attention to what that meant." She laid down and rested her head on her paws.
((I have a question. What Would a Fox & Cat hybred look like??))
she let out a small laugh ' when are you due " she asked
(I guess it would be a kit with the looks of a fox? Or a very small fox cub? I honestly don't know XD) "About two months," She mewed, trying to remember what Poppyheart had said exactly." And you?"
I saw a pic, that it had a body of a cat and the fur of a fox, it looked adorable, then I saw one that had the body of a fox but built like a cat ))
that sounds super cute! ) waterfallblossom smiled " a quarter of a moon i waited awhile " she mewed " would you like to help me come up with names? " she asked ( how many pups/ kits will spiritcloud have and 2 ARE ANY OF YOU PEOPLE GOOD AT PROPECYS )
Flamepelt lifted his head and looked at Glintkit. "Is something wrong?"
yes!" she mewed " im 8 moons old and you havent even paid any attention to the fact im ready to become a apprentice i have been a kit since spiritcloud was a apprentice! " she said

(Ikr and she's having three) "Sure!" Spiritcloud smiled, then started thinking of names. "We should tell Bramblethorn after so we can see if he likes them."
yes we should! i have alot of names but i want to know what you think first " she said
"Rainkit and Lemonkit?" Spiritcloud suggested to her. She really liked the name Rainkit for some reason, maybe because it sounded pretty to her.
lovely! " what about gingerkit and tangerinekit i also like sunsetkit" she mewed not that i will have that many

Spiritcloud nodded. "Those are nice names, especially Tangerinekit," She told her, and stood up. "Let's go tell Bramblethorn the ideas."
lets do it! " she mewed bouncing up and racing out of the den the she-cat was hyper she raced over to her mate andv said " we have come up with names " andf relised that sounded like she didnt consult him so she said quickly " do you have any ideas? "
"Actually, I'm not the best at coming up with names," Bramblethorn mewed, shuffling his paws a little. // Spiritcloud followed Waterfallblossom.
oh thats alright " she mewed nuzzling hm " wel iked rainkit lemonkit tangerineheart gingerkit and sunsetkit " she mewed " those are only female names i liked thornkit stingkit waspkit mosskit and nettlekit for a tom "
"Those are great names," He purred, and nuzzled her back. "Do you want to go for a walk?" Bramblethorn knew that whenever she had the kits, he wouldn't be able to spend much time with her.
of course!" she mewed " see you later spiritcloud " she mewed " will you visit me and the kits? " she asked
"Why wouldn't I?" Bramblethorn chuckled, and padded out of the camp. "So how many kits will there be?"
she smiled " about 6.... " she mewed " and thats not far from now " paniciing " what if im not ready?" she asked ( OMG I WANT HER TO HAVE HER KITS SOON )

(I guess she could have them now? Idk) "Youll be ready, don't worry," Bramblethorn reassured her. "Just don't panick.
she felt a jerk in her stomach " owwww " she hissed digging her claws into the ground then she relised what was going on
"Are you okay?" Bramblethorn asked, getting a little closer to her. Finding some moss around them, he made a small nest for her to lay in.
" we need to get back to camp!" she said with a grunt of pain
"No," Bramblethorn said, making sure she laid down. "You can't make it all the way over there without something happening to the kits." He looked around for a stick and gave it to her.
she sighed and let out a small yelp as a surge of pain washed over her like water on the shore

Bramblethorn didn't know what else to do. "Is there anything else?" He asked.
Flamepelt sighed and lowered his head. "I'm sorry, Glintkit. Things have been so hectic around here..."
With Hopestar asleep with the kits, it was up to him to take leader duties. Wasting no more time, he got up and leaped onto the Highrock, calling for a Clan meeting.
"In Hopestar's absence, as deputy, I am calling for this overdue meeting," he called to the gathered cats, "one of us has been kept from her rights for two moons, thanks to the goings-on of late. And now, it is the time to right that wrong."
He asked Glintkit to step forward, and gave her the apprentice name Glintpaw.
(You can choose whoever you want as her mentor :P )
Vinestripe laid in the nursery asleep, with her kits at her stomach
frostkit smiled up at her mother her eyes began to move within a few blinks her great blue eyes opened she looked up " mama! your so pretty!" she said gazing around
waterfallblossom looked uncertain but she twisted her lips into a smirk and smiled " could you get poppyheart or someone who knows herbs? " she asked
glintpaw was happy but noticed she had not been given a mentor she asked quiet loudly " flamepelt? would you happen to know who could help me achive my goal? " she declared " er.. since i w a young kit i have wanted to become deputy... or leader someday and i dont know who would help me be deputy so... who do you think "
Hopestar blinked her eyes open groggily. Waterfallblossom's thoughts started out quietly at first, but soon was rushing onto the new queen. Kits, kits, she's having her kits! SHe's not at camp! This isn't good! Hopestar stood up without disturbing her new-born kits and slipped across camp to Poppyheart's den without being seen. "Poppyheart!" she meowed into the medicine den. Goose

(Ok sorry if I get the characters wrong)
Bramblethorn looks at Waterfallblossom with a serious look on his face. "I won't leave you," He meowed," What if something were to happen to you? Or if something were to happen to the kits?" He hoped that Waterfallblossom would listen to him. Looking around, he told her," I'll go get a cat to help, medicine cat or not." Bramblethorn turned around and raced towards the camp as fast as he could.
Starlingsplash turned to see Falcon in front of him. " What?" he asked. // "I need help! Spiritcloud told me she's having kits and i'm not ready-." // Starlingsplash cut him off "Ahh, I see what's going on here, you don't think you're ready to have kits," he replied chuckling.
Flamepelt hesitated from hearing Glintpaw's request. She wanted to become deputy, and all he thought about was how taxing the position was on himself.
"Well, as Clan deputy, I suppose I would be best suited to teach you..." He trailed off as he saw Hopestar calmly rushing across the Clearing. Had something gone wrong with the kits?
(If anyone wants to be Glintpaw's mentor, feel free to volunteer :P)
" Oh You Opened your eyes. " She purred. " Just look at how pretty you are." She purred with a small yawn
she smiled and nuzzled her mommy " i love you mama " she mewed // glintpaw smiled " ok when can we start " she saw the leader racing across camp she ran over to her " whats going on? " she asked i can run if you need me to " she mewed // waterfallblossom nodded ( have you heard about lyra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! )
" I Love you to Frostkit." She purred

Here is all of the old posts ^-^ thanks @ninetailsnetwork (http://http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=94)

Rockstar
October 29th, 2016, 09:30 AM
(Thanks Lyra! :D )

Flamepelt hesitated from hearing Glintpaw's request. She wanted to become deputy, and all he thought about was how taxing the position was on himself.
"Well, as Clan deputy, I suppose I would be best suited to teach you..." He trailed off as he saw Hopestar calmly rushing across the Clearing. Had something gone wrong with the kits?

(If anyone wants to be Glintpaw's mentor, feel free to volunteer :P)

Crumbleless
October 29th, 2016, 10:45 AM
Gosh I'm gone for a week and all this happens. Oh and most of you probably didn't see my post on my profile about going on a cruise all of this week since a lot of it was deleted.) Also I think I will say Poppyheart was out collecting herbs when Bramblethorn came to get her.) Could Doveheart be Glintpaw's mentor?)
Poppyheart bit off a few of the narrow leaves trying not too get too much of it in her jaws when she did so before picking some borage and feverfew,"Hopefully there won't be ant whitecough ... But you can never be sure." The medicine cat mumbled through the tangy herbs she was collecting. (Also could I to one of Bramblethorn and Waterfallblossom's kits? I want to have them feel hated by Primrosepetal.)

lyra
October 29th, 2016, 07:09 PM
(I would say yes, but that's mostly up to Vixen and I don't really know who the kits are ^-^)
"She's having at least six or seven," Bramblethorn answered for his mate. "Do I need to get anything?" // Spiritcloud smiled as she saw Glintpaw become an apprentice. If she hadn't already had an apprentice, or be stuck in the nursery, she would've gladly taken Glintpaw as her own apprentice. Spiritcloud then got reminded of Meadowpaw. She felt bad, knowing that she had barely trained her. I'm probably not the best cat to be a mentor anyways, She thought, curling up into a ball and closing her eyes.
(Also here is an update about Lyra https://i.imgur.com/T2fwPN0.jpg)

Crumbleless
October 29th, 2016, 10:27 PM
(I would say yes, but that's mostly up to Vixen and I don't really know who the kits are ^-^)
"She's having at least six or seven," Bramblethorn answered for his mate. "Do I need to get anything?" // Spiritcloud smiled as she saw Glintpaw become an apprentice. If she hadn't already had an apprentice, or be stuck in the nursery, she would've gladly taken Glintpaw as her own apprentice. Spiritcloud then got reminded of Meadowpaw. She felt bad, knowing that she had barely trained her. I'm probably not the best cat to be a mentor anyways, She thought.
(Also here is an update about Lyra https://i.imgur.com/T2fwPN0.jpg)

Ok then! I just wanted to steal one of the precious babies away for myself XD)
Meadowpaw glanced out of the apprentices den shifting her crooked jaw slightly so it would be in a more comfortable position. As she joined in with the cheering she though about her mentor Spiritcloud and sighed. I'm not sure why Flamepelt assigned Spiritcloud as my mentor since she is halt deaf.. Maybe its because we both have qualities that change our ways of life? The apprentice wasn't exactly sure but before she could think further a large drip of rain fell splat on her nose and she cursed foxdung under her breath as a few more of the fat drops splashed across her face. Suddenly many of the heavy tendrils of water were landing across the clearing and Meadowpaw ducked deeper into the den shivering from the sudden cold air sweeping into the emptied den. She buried herself under her nest trying to get slightly warmer. (Awww well tell her that me and my characters miss her! She was so lucky that she didn't get shot anywhere that could inflict real damage!)

lyra
October 30th, 2016, 10:37 AM
(I did! And she says hi and misses you all too ^-^)
Spiritcloud shifted, unable to rest. I should go visit Meadowpaw She thought while standing up and shaking her pelt as a small drop of rain landed into the nursery. The rain seemed colder than usual to her, and so did the air. Leaf-fall was coming, and she was looking forward to all the pretty colors the trees would have in just a while. Spiritcloud paddedover to the apprentices den, trying to ignore the cold rain. "Meadowpaw," She started," I'm sorry that I haven't been the best mentor for you, and I would really like to train you some more but I can't because of the kits. Maybe we could go hunting tomorrow?" She looked down at Meadowpaw. "And maybe you can be made a warrior soon."

Crumbleless
October 30th, 2016, 11:25 AM
(I did! And she says hi and misses you all too ^-^)
Spiritcloud shifted, unable to rest. I should go visit Meadowpaw She thought while standing up and shaking her pelt as a small drop of rain landed into the nursery. The rain seemed colder than usual to her, and so did the air. Leaf-fall was coming, and she was looking forward to all the pretty colors the trees would have in just a while. Spiritcloud paddedover to the apprentices den, trying to ignore the cold rain. "Meadowpaw," She started," I'm sorry that I haven't been the best mentor for you, and I would really like to train you some more but I can't because of the kits. Maybe we could go hunting tomorrow?" She looked down at Meadowpaw. "And maybe you can be made a warrior soon."
Meadowpaw looked up at Spiritcloud her eyes shimmering with respect. I forgot that she was going to have kits soon! "Spiritcloud you have been the best mentor! No one could compare to you! You shouldn't have to go hunting with me, You have your family to think about and anyway I bet Flamepelt will apoint me another mentor anyway since your stuck in the nursery. I its not like I want you to stay my mentor but... It will be hard for you to mentor me if you will have kits."

lyra
October 30th, 2016, 11:51 AM
Meadowpaw looked up at Spiritcloud her eyes shimmering with respect. I forgot that she was going to have kits soon! "Spiritcloud you have been the best mentor! No one could compare to you! You shouldn't have to go hunting with me, You have your family to think about and anyway I bet Flamepelt will apoint me another mentor anyway since your stuck in the nursery. I its not like I want you to stay my mentor but... It will be hard for you to mentor me if you will have kits."

Spiritcloud smiled slightly. "It'll be fine," She said," I just want to make up for all the training you've missed because of me." Looking out of the den at Falcon then back at Meadowpaw, she meowed," Anyways, the kits aren't due until a while so it wouldn't do any harm. She shivered, pulling her tail closer to her as she felt a few raindrops land on it.
(Another update ^-^ https://m.imgur.com/tTpzFtR?r)

Crumbleless
October 30th, 2016, 06:36 PM
Spiritcloud smiled slightly. "It'll be fine," She said," I just want to make up for all the training you've missed because of me." Looking out of the den at Falcon then back at Meadowpaw, she meowed," Anyways, the kits aren't due until a while so it wouldn't do any harm. She shivered, pulling her tail closer to her as she felt a few raindrops land on it.
(Another update ^-^ https://m.imgur.com/tTpzFtR?r)
Awww well we'll all miss you Lyra and I give her my good wishes)
Meadowpaw sighed,"I don't want to argue with you anymore so I'm just going to give it an ok. " The apprentice shifted her weight slightly before breaking off of the topic,"You should stay in here the rain is getting worse." Meadowpaw glanced at the rain shooting out from the clouds before nudging her mossy nest towards Spiritcloud.

Casual Scribbles
October 30th, 2016, 06:46 PM
Woah, woah. Back up. What happened to Lyra?) "I need you to get a stick, and see if you can find Poppyheart," Hopestar said seriously. Six kit was a lot. "Waterfallblossom, your kits are coming. You just need to relax as much as you can, can you do that for me?" The leader looked at the queen and said the words gently.

lyra
October 30th, 2016, 07:43 PM
Awww well we'll all miss you Lyra and I give her my good wishes)
Meadowpaw sighed,"I don't want to argue with you anymore so I'm just going to give it an ok. " The apprentice shifted her weight slightly before breaking off of the topic,"You should stay in here the rain is getting worse." Meadowpaw glanced at the rain shooting out from the clouds before nudging her mossy nest towards Spiritcloud.

(@Eclipsemoon she got shot and she's not able to roleplay for a while. I'm her friend irl though) Spiritcloud nodded a small thanks and sat down in the nest. "Waterfallblossom, Bramblethorn, and Hopestar are still out in the territory," She said half to herself. "Hopefully they'll get back soon." She wondered why they were out there for so long, but didn't worry about it to much.

Crumbleless
October 30th, 2016, 09:32 PM
(@Eclipsemoon she got shot and she's not able to roleplay for a while. I'm her friend irl though) Spiritcloud nodded a small thanks and sat down in the nest. "Waterfallblossom, Bramblethorn, and Hopestar are still out in the territory," She said half to herself. "Hopefully they'll get back soon." She wondered why they were out there for so long, but didn't worry about it to much.
Meadowpaw nodded before yawning and listening to the rain drumming on the roof of the apprentices den,"I hope nothing is wrong." She mewed before laying on the dirt ground and shutting her eyes as she sank into deep sleep. // Poppyheart shook out her fur as the rain flew from the sky and took her herbs in her jaws darting back in the direction of camp. As she got closer the tabby she-cat stiffened and flicked her ears. Turning in the direction of Waterfallblossom, Hopestar, and Bramblethorn the medicine cat raced in their direction he tail flying out behind her stiffly. Why did Waterfallblossom have to have kits now?! Can't I get a break and get some herbs for a moment!? We might as well make a kit clan its so crowded in the nursery! Especially with all the queens now.

lyra
October 30th, 2016, 10:39 PM
Meadowpaw nodded before yawning and listening to the rain drumming on the roof of the apprentices den,"I hope nothing is wrong." She mewed before laying on the dirt ground and shutting her eyes as she sank into deep sleep. // Poppyheart shook out her fur as the rain flew from the sky and took her herbs in her jaws darting back in the direction of camp. As she got closer the tabby she-cat stiffened and flicked her ears. Turning in the direction of Waterfallblossom, Hopestar, and Bramblethorn the medicine cat raced in their direction he tail flying out behind her stiffly. Why did Waterfallblossom have to have kits now?! Can't I get a break and get some herbs for a moment!? We might as well make a kit clan its so crowded in the nursery! Especially with all the queens now.

Bramblethorn went to go find a stick. Not long after he found a good, sturdy one and brought it over to Waterfallblossom. "Actually I think Poppyhearts coming to us," He replied to Hopestar as he caught her scent.// Spiritcloud curled up in her nest, tucking her nose under her paw. "Yeah, me too," She mewed, shutting her eyes and eventually falling asleep.

Crumbleless
October 30th, 2016, 10:42 PM
Bramblethorn went to go find a stick. Not long after he found a good, sturdy one and brought it over to Waterfallblossom. "Actually I think Poppyhearts coming to us," He replied to Hopestar as he caught her scent.// Spiritcloud curled up in her nest, tucking her nose under her paw. "Yeah, me too," She mewed, shutting her eyes and eventually falling asleep.
Poppyheart heard voices and saw Brmablethorn, Waterfallblossom, and Hopestar ahead. As the medicine cat reached the group she mewed quickly,"You two did good but now I should take over. " Poppyheart started to knead Waterfallblossom's belly with her paws.

Casual Scribbles
October 31st, 2016, 05:12 AM
Hopestar nodded at the medicine cat and backed up respectfully. "Do you need us to get anything?" She asked.

Crumbleless
October 31st, 2016, 07:52 AM
Poppyheart shook her head,"I just want the sacks nipped off of each kit and lick their fur in the wrong direction to stimulate their breathing."

Casual Scribbles
October 31st, 2016, 08:34 AM
"Of course Poppyheart." Hopestar dipped her head and waited patiently for the first kit to be born.

Rockstar
October 31st, 2016, 08:45 AM
Flamepelt looked down at Glintpaw, uncertainty in his eyes. He did not have the greatest experience as a mentor, and with everything that had gone on in the Clan lately, he was rather exhausted. But, he couldn't let the apprentice down.

"I suppose I shall take you on as my apprentice," he decided quietly.

(If anyone is in need of an apprentice have them come forward :P )

Bram246
October 31st, 2016, 08:54 AM
(Can I join?)

Crumbleless
October 31st, 2016, 09:15 AM
Doveheart watched the ceremony for a moment as Flamepelt declared himself as Glintpaw's mentor. Suddenly the warrior stood up and hoped she wasn't breaking the warrior code,"Father your exhausted and you have the new kits to look after. Might I take Glintkit as my apprentice instead? I will try my best."

Fiery
October 31st, 2016, 06:33 PM
(C-can someone give me a recap please ;-(? Also why has the topic gotten shorter?)

lyra
October 31st, 2016, 06:42 PM
(Can I join?)

(Sure! Fiery, Lyra told me it had something to do with switching websit hosts)

Bram246
October 31st, 2016, 06:48 PM
Jungle walked through the clans territory. Her tortishell fur was laying flat and her deep blue eyes scanned the trees for any moment.
(Jungle's a loner)

lyra
October 31st, 2016, 06:54 PM
(Sure! Fiery, Lyra told me it had something to do with switching websit hosts)

(Also forgot about this http://m.imgur.com/eOZdMH5?r And ok! Jungle can meet up with Fire, which is one of the rogues I can rp )

Bram246
October 31st, 2016, 06:55 PM
(Also forgot about this http://m.imgur.com/eOZdMH5?r And ok! Jungle can meet up with Fire, which is one of the rogues I can rp )
(Okay!)

lyra
October 31st, 2016, 07:00 PM
Fire padded out into the forest part of the territory, looking for any prey. She felt her stomach rumble and wished she knew where Thrush was so the could hunt together. She sniffed the air, but instead of smelling prey, she smelled a cat. Another loner by the scent of it , Shd thought while getting closer to the other cat.

Bram246
October 31st, 2016, 07:01 PM
Jungle stopped and pricked her ears as she thought she heard something. "Hello?",she asked.

lyra
October 31st, 2016, 07:06 PM
(Sorry, I gtg)
Fire pricked her ears as she heard the voice. "Whose there," She hissed, flattening her ears and jumping up into a tree.

Bram246
October 31st, 2016, 07:12 PM
(Sorry, I gtg)
Fire pricked her ears as she heard the voice. "Whose there," She hissed, flattening her ears and jumping up into a tree.
(Okay bye!)
Jungle ran over to where she heard the voice. She sniffed around as she looked up at the tree.

Rockstar
October 31st, 2016, 11:38 PM
Doveheart watched the ceremony for a moment as Flamepelt declared himself as Glintpaw's mentor. Suddenly the warrior stood up and hoped she wasn't breaking the warrior code,"Father your exhausted and you have the new kits to look after. Might I take Glintkit as my apprentice instead? I will try my best."

Flamepelt's ears pricked up at Doveheart's request. She did raise some good points, and she was yet to receive a mentor of her own.

He nodded. "Very well. Glintpaw, your mentor shall be Doveheart. I have faith she'll pass her training onto you well."

Crumbleless
November 1st, 2016, 07:53 AM
Flamepelt's ears pricked up at Doveheart's request. She did raise some good points, and she was yet to receive a mentor of her own.

He nodded. "Very well. Glintpaw, your mentor shall be Doveheart. I have faith she'll pass her training onto you well."
Doveheart dipped her head to the deputy,"Thank you." She murmered under her breath.
I hope Glintpaw will accept me as her mentor... After all I'm the last of Hopestar's first litter in Silverclan.
The newly made mentor padded up to the rock to touch noses with Glintpaw.

Casual Scribbles
November 1st, 2016, 11:29 AM
(Bump)

lyra
November 1st, 2016, 02:54 PM
(Okay bye!)
Jungle ran over to where she heard the voice. She sniffed around as she looked up at the tree.

(Just to let you all know, Lyra might be able to get on tonight ^-^)
"Who are you?" The she-cat questioned, sensing that Jungle wasn't a threat. She lowered herself down onto a branch that was a little closer to the other loner. "I've never seen you around here before," Fire mewed.

Bram246
November 1st, 2016, 02:57 PM
"I'm Jungle.",she said to the other cat,"I just got here cause I smelled so many cats her. Are you one of them?"

Casual Scribbles
November 1st, 2016, 03:01 PM
We need Vixen)

lyra
November 1st, 2016, 03:32 PM
"I'm Jungle.",she said to the other cat,"I just got here cause I smelled so many cats her. Are you one of them?"

(Just wait for her, she might be busy)
"No," Fire replied, sounding a little angry. "But I might be one of them someday." She started thinking about what clan life was like, but then realized something. I wouldn't be able to hunt with Thrush if I did. She shook away the thoughts then said," I'm Fire."

Bram246
November 1st, 2016, 03:41 PM
(Just wait for her, she might be busy)
"No," Fire replied, sounding a little angry. "But I might be one of them someday." She started thinking about what clan life was like, but then realized something. I wouldn't be able to hunt with Thrush if I did. She shook away the thoughts then said," I'm Fire."
"Nice to meet you. Do you know where their camp is at?",she asked wondering why this cat hasn't joined.

lyra
November 1st, 2016, 05:53 PM
"Nice to meet you. Do you know where their camp is at?",she asked wondering why this cat hasn't joined.

"Same," Fire replied, dipping her head. She looked around and shrugged. "I do, but j rather stay away from it," She mewed," I don't want to get attacked."

Bram246
November 1st, 2016, 05:57 PM
"Same," Fire replied, dipping her head. She looked around and shrugged. "I do, but j rather stay away from it," She mewed," I don't want to get attacked."
Jungle looked away for a bit. She quickly looked up at Fire,"Can you take me there? You don't have to go in but I am."

Casual Scribbles
November 1st, 2016, 07:53 PM
I'm going to make a rouge character. He's a bombay cat named Panther) Panther lay with his head on his paws. The scratches on his shoulders still stung, but it was worth it; the hawk was delicious.

Crumbleless
November 1st, 2016, 09:52 PM
XD I can't go myself I have to make a rogue too now) This is what she looks like:https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-BZJF29o-T42T5dh3D7_L5ER6PmfhUQ4Gjc0ORC8VuTqWBxgu
Kunicha slid through the rain like an otter in the river her eyes bright as a flame. Her long claws slid out as she tasted the air and scented blood. She creeped through the undergrowth with precision careful not to step on anything that might reveal her. She watched the black cat for a few moments before letting out a low growl so that the Bombay would know the great Kunicha was in his presence.

lyra
November 2nd, 2016, 06:51 AM
Jungle looked away for a bit. She quickly looked up at Fire,"Can you take me there? You don't have to go in but I am."

(Guys I'm back! But only for a little while X3 did anything serious happen that I missed?)
Fire nodded. "Sure," She said, and stood up. Starting to pad in the direction of the camp, she then mewed," I might join soon."

Bram246
November 2nd, 2016, 06:59 AM
(Guys I'm back! But only for a little while X3 did anything serious happen that I missed?)
Fire nodded. "Sure," She said, and stood up. Starting to pad in the direction of the camp, she then mewed," I might join soon."
Jungle followed Fire. She looked around the territory as they walked.

Casual Scribbles
November 2nd, 2016, 04:33 PM
Panther looked up, the fur on his shoulders raised. Then it settled again as he rolled his amber eyes. If you have come for the hawk, you're not getting it. I killed the hawk, don't think I will hesitate to kill you as well." He thought for a moment. "Though what a shame it would be for a beautiful cas such as you were to die at my paws. Tis not the way of my morals."

FlashFanatic
November 2nd, 2016, 04:36 PM
(Can I join in?)

lyra
November 2nd, 2016, 05:00 PM
Jungle followed Fire. She looked around the territory as they walked.

(@Derpy sure!)
As they arrived to the camp entrance, Fire stopped abruptly and listened to hear if Thrush was anywhere nearby. She sighed when she didn't hear anything. " We're here now," She told Jungle," If anything goes wrong, your welcome to come see me anytime." Smiling slightly, she left the other she-cat behind and started to go back to where she was resting.

Bram246
November 2nd, 2016, 05:10 PM
Jungle waved her tail at Fire as she left. She sat near the entrance and waited for a clan cat to come by.

Fiery
November 2nd, 2016, 06:47 PM
Starlingsplash chuckled "Well first of all, try not to get on her nerves, second try to be there to help her, and third, don't get her angry," he told Falcon. // Falcon nodded "Thanks, i'll try to keep that in mind," he replied, and scurried back to his den.

Crumbleless
November 2nd, 2016, 10:42 PM
Panther looked up, the fur on his shoulders raised. Then it settled again as he rolled his amber eyes. If you have come for the hawk, you're not getting it. I killed the hawk, don't think I will hesitate to kill you as well." He thought for a moment. "Though what a shame it would be for a beautiful cas such as you were to die at my paws. Tis not the way of my morals."
Kunicha scoffed and flicked her tail in disagreement,"Ha, your not very funny are you? Just because your a tom doesn't mean you can prance about putting up fights with cats you think are weaker than you. I hadn't came for the hawk anyway." The rogue hissed obviously not scared by the Bombay tom's threats. Continuing the grey and silver she-cat spat out sharply," My beauty isn't part of this conversation you flea pelt, and your morals aren't either." Now she was just being stubborn nd trying to find sharp comments to shoot at Panther. // Night glanced around for a month before slipping out of his den and towards the camp entrance. The dog had been wanting to go for a walk but he didn't want to be seen by any lurking cats as he exited camp only to find himself node to nose with yet another cat. Thus own though he didn't know,"Hey?! What are you doing on Silverclan territory." He yipped not sure what he should eb doing with the intruder,"Are you from Blazeclan?!"

Bram246
November 2nd, 2016, 10:52 PM
(Who's Night talking too?)

lyra
November 3rd, 2016, 06:21 AM
(Night is talking to Jungle)
Spiritcloud padded out of the apprentices den, grateful that Meadowpaw had let her sleep in their while it was raining. She went back into the nursery but quickly grew bored since Waterfallblossom wasn't there to talk to. // Fire had scented two other cats, but decided to not go near them. She had had enough of being near other cats. She just wanted to be alone. Forgetting about meeting up with Thrush, she bounded over to her cave and curled up in her nest, eventually falling asleep.

Casual Scribbles
November 3rd, 2016, 07:02 AM
"I will have you know that I am very good about keeping fleas out of my fur." Panther rolled his eyes again. "If you did not come for the hawk, then what have you come for, my dear?" Was he on her territory? He couldn't be, he had lived here his whole life!

Bram246
November 3rd, 2016, 08:24 AM
Kunicha scoffed and flicked her tail in disagreement,"Ha, your not very funny are you? Just because your a tom doesn't mean you can prance about putting up fights with cats you think are weaker than you. I hadn't came for the hawk anyway." The rogue hissed obviously not scared by the Bombay tom's threats. Continuing the grey and silver she-cat spat out sharply," My beauty isn't part of this conversation you flea pelt, and your morals aren't either." Now she was just being stubborn nd trying to find sharp comments to shoot at Panther. // Night glanced around for a month before slipping out of his den and towards the camp entrance. The dog had been wanting to go for a walk but he didn't want to be seen by any lurking cats as he exited camp only to find himself node to nose with yet another cat. Thus own though he didn't know,"Hey?! What are you doing on Silverclan territory." He yipped not sure what he should eb doing with the intruder,"Are you from Blazeclan?!"
Jungle smiled at Night,"Never seen a dog with cats before. I'm not from Blazeclan but I wondering if I could join this clan."

Crumbleless
November 3rd, 2016, 09:35 PM
Kunicha grumbled something under her breath before mewing," I was hunting, then I scented you and was curious." Kunicha said truthfully and feeling that they might be talking for a bit sat down and curled her grey tail around her paws. // Night wasn't too surprised that a cat wanted to join this wonderful group of cats,"Great! Sorry about the caution. Its just been really hectic since the first son of our leader had left and created Blazeclan. " He quickly changed the subject not even giving Jungle a chance to reply," Hopestar is out right now but Flamepelt might be able to help you."

Bram246
November 3rd, 2016, 09:38 PM
Kunicha grumbled something under her breath before mewing," I was hunting, then I scented you and was curious." Kunicha said truthfully and feeling that they might be talking for a bit sat down and curled her grey tail around her paws. // Night wasn't too surprised that a cat wanted to join this wonderful group of cats,"Great! Sorry about the caution. Its just been really hectic since the first son of our leader had left and created Blazeclan. " He quickly changed the subject not even giving Jungle a chance to reply," Hopestar is out right now but Flamepelt might be able to help you."
Jungle nodded and followed the dog.

Crumbleless
November 3rd, 2016, 10:11 PM
Jungle nodded and followed the dog.
Night padded up to High Rock where Flamepelt was standing,"Flamepelt!" He called up to the deputy,"This loner wants to join Silverclan!"

Bram246
November 3rd, 2016, 10:14 PM
Night padded up to High Rock where Flamepelt was standing,"Flamepelt!" He called up to the deputy,"This loner wants to join Silverclan!"
Jungle looked around at all the dens before looking at the deputy.

Rockstar
November 3rd, 2016, 10:35 PM

Flamepelt glanced up at Night and the newcomer. He wasn't sure what to make of the loner, but he had to trust his judgement as deputy, and acting leader.

The older, fire-furred tom hopped down to the clearing, to get a closer look at the loner. "You wish to join us? Why?" he meowed suspiciously. "Your scent is... unfamiliar."

Bram246
November 3rd, 2016, 10:42 PM
Flamepelt glanced up at Night and the newcomer. He wasn't sure what to make of the loner, but he had to trust his judgement as deputy, and acting leader.

The older, fire-furred tom hopped down to the clearing, to get a closer look at the loner. "You wish to join us? Why?" he meowed suspiciously. "Your scent is... unfamiliar."
"I want to join because I'm interested in clan life. I know about your rank but not much about your code. Plus being a loner I have to fight so many cats and other animals for food and shelter. I took the easy route and avoid fighting as much as possible.", Jungle grinned,"I guess I was desperate to start over."

Rockstar
November 3rd, 2016, 10:53 PM
"I want to join because I'm interested in clan life. I know about your rank but not much about your code. Plus being a loner I have to fight so many cats and other animals for food and shelter. I took the easy route and avoid fighting as much as possible.", Jungle grinned,"I guess I was desperate to start over."

Flamepelt eyed up the loner, and took in the scent.

That's not Blazeclaw...

"What's your name?" he asked finally.

Bram246
November 3rd, 2016, 10:55 PM
Flamepelt eyed up the loner, and took in the scent.

That's not Blazeclaw...

"What's your name?" he asked finally.
"Jungle.",she shook her tortishell fur.

Rockstar
November 3rd, 2016, 10:59 PM
"Jungle.",she shook her tortishell fur.

Flamepelt nodded and hopped back up to the Highledge.

"Cats of SilverClan," he began, "we have a loner who wishes to join us. I have decided to give her a chance to prove she indeed wishes to learn our ways and be loyal to us. Which is why I will wait on deciding on her Clan name for now."

He eyed up the dog who brought Jungle to the Clan. "Until then, she will be your responsibility, Night."

Bram246
November 3rd, 2016, 11:02 PM
Flamepelt nodded and hopped back up to the Highledge.

"Cats of SilverClan," he began, "we have a loner who wishes to join us. I have decided to give her a chance to prove she indeed wishes to learn our ways and be loyal to us. Which is why I will wait on deciding on her Clan name for now."

He eyed up the dog who brought Jungle to the Clan. "Until then, she will be your responsibility, Night."
"Can I keep Jungle in my new name?",she asked excitedly.

Crumbleless
November 3rd, 2016, 11:05 PM
Night gaped, the dog wasn't the most fond of cats and now he had to take responsibility of one?! It felt Liek too much but the clawless dog one she coudlnt disappoint his deputy,"Will do Flamepelt." He barked before watching Jungle.

Rockstar
November 3rd, 2016, 11:54 PM

"Once you've shown you are serious about becoming one of us," Flamepelt meowed, "I'll consider letting you choose your own warrior name. Until then, you'll be taught over time."

Bram246
November 4th, 2016, 04:40 AM
Jungle smiled and looked at Night,"Are you going to show me around first?"

Casual Scribbles
November 4th, 2016, 05:11 AM
"Alright," Panther looked down at his hawk, then sat up. "We could share the hawk. Tis too big for me to finish myself." He purred, pushing the big bird closer to the she-cat.

lyra
November 4th, 2016, 02:54 PM
Jadekit padd out of the nursery boredly, then immediately spotted Jungle. She bounded up to the strange cat. "Who are you?" She asked, her head tilted to the side. She didn't smell like a clan cat, but to Jadekit it looked like she would be one now.

Bram246
November 4th, 2016, 02:56 PM
Jadekit padd out of the nursery boredly, then immediately spotted Jungle. She bounded up to the strange cat. "Who are you?" She asked, her head tilted to the side. She didn't smell like a clan cat, but to Jadekit it looked like she would be one now.
Jungle looked at the kit and smiled,"I'm Jungle! I'm going to join your clan!"

lyra
November 4th, 2016, 03:49 PM
Jungle looked at the kit and smiled,"I'm Jungle! I'm going to join your clan!"

"Really?? I thought only cats born in this clan could be warriors," Jadekit mewed, looking up at her. "I'm Jadekit." She smiled at Jungle, and looked over at Night. She knew the dog couldn't hurt anybody, but also felt bad for him because of that. Losing interest in the newcomer, Jadekit bounded over to the nursery and wondered if any of her siblings wanted to play.

Bram246
November 4th, 2016, 03:52 PM
Jungle watched the kit leave to a den.'I guess that's where kits stay.'

Crumbleless
November 4th, 2016, 10:14 PM
"Alright," Panther looked down at his hawk, then sat up. "We could share the hawk. Tis too big for me to finish myself." He purred, pushing the big bird closer to the she-cat.
Kunicha gazed at the hawk for a moment before dipping her head graciously in thanks as she took a few bites out of the hawk.

Crumbleless
November 4th, 2016, 10:19 PM
Night nodded,"Yes that is the nursery, queens and kits live there until kits turn 6 moons and then they become 'paws and get a mentor until they are 12 moons old when they become a warrior. Sweetwhisker, Spiritcloud, Hopestar, and Waterfallblossom are residents of the nursery right now. Spirtcloud and Waterfallblossom haven't had their kits yet though. Well actually Spiritcloud is going to have Falcon's kits, Falcon is a fox so maybe we would call them pups? I'm not exactly sure."

Bram246
November 4th, 2016, 10:33 PM
Jungle looked confused,"A cat and fox are having kits?"

FlashFanatic
November 5th, 2016, 07:27 AM
Thrush was walking around. He was looking for Fire. Obviously. He walking around in a circle, padded around the trees, hopped through fields, and climbed over hills. But still no Fire. Thrush finally got bored and sat down on top of one of the hills. Of course, he happened to pick the tallest gill. From here he could see Fire's cave. H squinted his eyes, and saw a little ball of fur. He bounded off of the hill, and over to the cave. "FIRE! FIRE!" He almost shouted in her ear. Lyra

lyra
November 5th, 2016, 07:52 AM
Thrush was walking around. He was looking for Fire. Obviously. He walking around in a circle, padded around the trees, hopped through fields, and climbed over hills. But still no Fire. Thrush finally got bored and sat down on top of one of the hills. Of course, he happened to pick the tallest gill. From here he could see Fire's cave. H squinted his eyes, and saw a little ball of fur. He bounded off of the hill, and over to the cave. "FIRE! FIRE!" He almost shouted in her ear. Lyra

Fire woke up, startled and slightly annoyed. She turned around to see Thrush. "What do you want?" She asked, standing up and stretching. She liked Thrush, but not when he was screaming her name and she was trying to sleep.

FlashFanatic
November 5th, 2016, 08:01 AM
"Sorry sorry sorry sorry!" He blabbered, not really stopping. When he did, he took a deep breath and closed his eyes. "I couldn't find you for days!" He burst out. He sat down next to Fire, and looked at her intently.

lyra
November 5th, 2016, 08:06 AM
Fire smiled. "Well I'm not that important," She mewed, staring off into the woods. "What do you want to do today?" Fire remembered the fox they had once encountered and she didn't plan on going back to that spot anytime soon.

FlashFanatic
November 5th, 2016, 08:12 AM
(We should "wander" into the clan or something.) "Hmmm. I donk know. Let's just walk around." He replied, a hard thinking look his face. He stood up, and stretched, just cause he felt like it. Thrush then looked at Fire, and motioned for her to lead the way.

lyra
November 5th, 2016, 08:16 AM
(Okie, I have to go soon anyways)
Fire nodded and started padding into the forest. "There was a cat named Jungle," She began," And now she's joining the clan. It seems interesting but I don't know if I would be ready for clan life." She looked st all the trees they had passed, and noticed how pretty they looked with Leaf-fall starting.

FlashFanatic
November 5th, 2016, 08:26 AM
Thrush nodded his head intently, taking it all in. "If you were to join, I would go with you." He replied seriously. Thrush walked next to Fire, and smiled at her. He looked over at the trees, and dodged to make sure he didn't get a leaf on his head. (Bye!)

Casual Scribbles
November 5th, 2016, 09:06 AM
Panther took another small bite of the hawk. "What is a beautiful cat such as yourself doing way out here alone?" He purred. Flirting was simply something he did, he couldn't help it.

Crumbleless
November 5th, 2016, 12:31 PM
Night nodded ahain,"Yes, there are three fox cubs, Redtail, Fern, and Falcon. They are siblings. Fern is my friend, Redtail us mates with Stormfur(?), and Falcon is mates with Spiritcloud. Now lets move on to the next den. This is my den." He said pointing his scarred nose to the larger den with only one nest in it,"I have my own den since I am so big." // Kubisa felt a little hot as Panther called her beautiful,"I came here since since was curious about this so called clan. A friend of mine named Night had been traveling for awhile before she saw this strange group of cats he said was called Silverclan. I was curious so I went with him to this land but I got separated from him in a rainstorm and came here."

Bram246
November 5th, 2016, 12:35 PM
"Okay.", Jungle said walking to another den.

Crumbleless
November 5th, 2016, 12:59 PM
"This den is the apprentices den, that is the warriors den, That's the medicine cat den, That's the elders den, that is dirtplace, and that's the leaders den. ", He yipped pointing his muzzle to each of the dens,"The medicine cat is currently Poppyheart, the leader is Hopestar, and the deputy is Flamepelt."

lyra
November 5th, 2016, 01:27 PM
Thrush nodded his head intently, taking it all in. "If you were to join, I would go with you." He replied seriously. Thrush walked next to Fire, and smiled at her. He looked over at the trees, and dodged to make sure he didn't get a leaf on his head. (Bye!)

Fire blushed a little and continued to go forward. Having an idea, she dissapeared into one of the bushes, then climbed up a tree and onto a branch above Thrush. She started shaking it, making leaves fall on him while she giggled.

Casual Scribbles
November 5th, 2016, 03:44 PM
"Would Night happen to be a dog?" Panther asked. He felt a little sad that this she-cat was leaving. The dog scent had faded a few days ago, but he still recognised it on the rogue. // Bloodkit squealed and rolled over, struggling to open his eyes.

~Vixen~
November 5th, 2016, 04:18 PM
Lyra is that you!!!!!!!!!!!! im back btw umm i needa recap and umm new account and how are you people? ) waterfallblossom groaned pain surging over her " oww " she mumbled
glintpaw stared at her mentor blinking in her mind she screamed how the heck can i be leader wityh her as my mentor i didnt even know she existed till now well she didnt know her well atleast

lyra
November 5th, 2016, 04:20 PM
Lyra is that you!!!!!!!!!!!! im back btw umm i needa recap and umm new account and how are you people? ) waterfallblossom groaned pain surging over her " oww " she mumbled
glintpaw stared at her mentor blinking in her mind she screamed how the heck can i be leader wityh her as my mentor i didnt even know she existed till now well she didnt know her well atleast

(Yeah it is me, and I could be better X3)
Bramblethorn looked at his mate worriedly. "Are you sure she'll be okay?" He asked Hopestar.

~Vixen~
November 5th, 2016, 04:22 PM
( i prayed for you and you were never far for my toughts i hope you feel better soon )
crossly waterfallblossom replied for her leader " im fine your more worrtied than i am and im giving the kits " she said and licked his ear

lyra
November 5th, 2016, 04:24 PM
Bramblethorn smiled a bit and chuckled. "Ok then I won't worry as much," He promised, licking her on the cheek.
(Are they coming right now?)

~Vixen~
November 5th, 2016, 04:25 PM
( in a little bit i ave to go out to dinner soon but the first couple could come slowly or they could all come quickly now )
she smiled " good " she said

lyra
November 5th, 2016, 04:26 PM
(Ok, I have to go anyways and probably won't be on until later)
Bramblethorn purred a little.

~Vixen~
November 5th, 2016, 04:29 PM
yeah same here see you later feel better )
the shecat chuckled " it might be a little while but its still PAINFUL " she said

~Vixen~
November 5th, 2016, 04:30 PM
glintkit grumbled and said putting on a smiled " i want to be leader so can we go trin " she asked bouncily

Casual Scribbles
November 5th, 2016, 04:58 PM
"She'll be fine, Bramblethorn. Poppyheart is a godd medicine cat," Hopestar assured him. But did she follow the warrior code?

Bram246
November 5th, 2016, 05:30 PM
Jungle looked at every den trying to remember what each one was. She saw other cats but didn't approach them.

HwangHarin
November 5th, 2016, 06:23 PM
Vinestripe yawned and laid her head down. Before she went to sleep she wrapped her tail around her kits.

lyra
November 5th, 2016, 06:25 PM
yeah same here see you later feel better )
the shecat chuckled " it might be a little while but its still PAINFUL " she said

Bramblethorn lick the top of her head reassuringly. "That's good to know," He meowed, trusting what the leader had said.

~Vixen~
November 5th, 2016, 07:10 PM
she let out a chuckle and smiled as pain flooded through her " OOWWWWWWWW" she moaned ( i can assure you waterfallblossom did follow the code )

lyra
November 5th, 2016, 07:26 PM
(XD She was talking about Poppyheart) Bramblethorn held himself back from helping Waterfallblossom. He knew it was a thing pretty much all she cats did and so it came naturally to them.

~Vixen~
November 5th, 2016, 07:30 PM
the pain grew as she begame more tolerent o the pain she reached out and put her paw on her mates, as a small beatuiful little sun colored shecat slipped into the nest next to her ( lemonkit she looks like this http://www.wallpapervortex.com/wallpaper-37493_cat_kitten_orange_kitten.html#.WB55gST3imo )

Crumbleless
November 5th, 2016, 08:22 PM
Kunicha nodded,"Yes Night is a dog, do you know where he is?" She asked curiosity in her tone. // Doveheart stared down Glintpaw,"You know I can hear your thoughts right? With me being the daughter of Hopestar and such." She mewed and flicked her tail slightly angry,"You better learn your manners even things you think some cats can hear." Before she continued,"Fine then, lets go and hunt so I can access your skills." // Poppyheart stared at Waterfallblossom,"You are doing good Waterfallblossom." The medicine cat nipped the sun colored kit's sack and licked her fur the wrong direction before placing her at Waterfallblossom's belly to suckle,"She-cat." She mewed referring to Lemonkit.

lyra
November 5th, 2016, 08:40 PM
Bramblethorn looked at the kit in awe. He was about to go congratulate Waterfallblossom but rmembered six more were on the way.
(Here is Hornetkit: https://clouddragon.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/tribbles-cute-kitten.jpg And here is Rainkit: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b6/ca/ca/b6cacad239306d4b60ab582b01feb304.jpg

Rockstar
November 6th, 2016, 12:23 AM
Flamepelt breathed a long sigh, and realised that Hopestar hadn't returned yet. A cold wave of terror rushed through his body.

The kits!

He bounded into his den, and padded up to the kits, attempting to curl up to them to keep them warm.

~Vixen~
November 6th, 2016, 06:20 AM
she let out a mumble off pain as a ripple went across her spotted flank ( this is fallenkit http://static1.squarespace.com/static/5745f9d4f699bbc80b4bd746/5769e7c0f7d1ff8560a306a2/5769e8c8f7d1ff8560a31a4f/1466558664024/Kitten1.jpg?format=original this is gingerkit https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/06/89/d2/0689d2c196d0a26f74445bb171615d08.jpg this is nettlekit http://www.dagorret.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/fierce-kitten.jpg and this is tangerinekit http://data.whicdn.com/images/56170055/large.jpg (http://data.whicdn.com/images/56170055/large.jpg)
glintkit mumbled an apololgy " im sorry " she said her head knew she was a mentor she just had to see how it went she was fast but she decided not to run off she kept pace with her mentor until she stopped she turned to face her she was almost as tall as her so she looked her in the eyes " hat do i do next " she asked

lyra
November 6th, 2016, 06:26 AM
(And fallenkit is the runt, so Rainkit protects him)
Bramblethorn felt her put her paw on his and he smiled. "Bite on the stick," He told Waterfallblossom, pushing it towards her.

~Vixen~
November 6th, 2016, 06:29 AM
she bit it hard her strong teeth making it splinter ever so slightly a larger kit slide into her nest his claws threaded into the moss( yeah and so does nettlekit nettle kit is the bully but also the VERY fierce protector he will never hurt his family and would kill to protect )

lyra
November 6th, 2016, 06:31 AM
(Should I have Bramblethorn take care of the kit bc Goose isn't on right now...)

~Vixen~
November 6th, 2016, 06:47 AM
yes ) she bit harder and gritted her teeth as another kit followed ( rainkit ) ( imma just wrap this up ) she smiled as 3 other kits came at almost the same time a final the smallest amazingly small came but it was stillborn ( I HOPE THAT BRAMBLETHOIRN CAN REVIVE HIS DAUGHTER FALLENKIT )

lyra
November 6th, 2016, 06:51 AM
(he will.... hopefully XD)
Bramblethorn did what Poppyheart did to the kits, then noticed one of them wasn't breathing. The smallest one of he litter. He panicked for a second, but he thought he knew what to do. Bramblethorn started pumping the kits chest, hoping that it would help.

(Honestly I don't think that's what he's supposed to do, but whatever X3)

~Vixen~
November 6th, 2016, 07:05 AM
the small kitten drew in a tiny breath and began breathing normally

dino.
November 6th, 2016, 07:06 AM
Can I join plz?

lyra
November 6th, 2016, 07:09 AM
(Also Hornetkit is really bossy)
Rainkit started mewing loudly, snuggling up against her mother. // Bramblethorn licked fallenkit, and placed him with the others. "There all beautiful," He purred, giving his mate a lick on the head.

lyra
November 6th, 2016, 07:10 AM
Can I join plz?

(Sure! Here is the form:
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Rank (all high ranks taken):

dino.
November 6th, 2016, 07:21 AM
Name: Thrushwing
Looks: Brown with ice-blue eyes, scars on left shoulder and one shredded ear, expecting kits
Personality: Loving but strict, when angry she can be a bit scary to apprentices and kits

lyra
November 6th, 2016, 07:22 AM
Name: Thrushwing
Looks: Brown with ice-blue eyes, scars on left shoulder and one shredded ear, expecting kits
Personality: Loving but strict, when angry she can be a bit scary to apprentices and kits

(Accepted! But she's 14 moons so she would be a new warrior instead,just letting you know :3)

dino.
November 6th, 2016, 07:25 AM
Oh, ok.
(I pad into camp, carrying an crow and a mouse) sorry, that's all there is!

Casual Scribbles
November 6th, 2016, 07:57 AM
Oh, ok.
(I pad into camp, carrying an crow and a mouse) sorry, that's all there is!

(We all use third person and past tense. Can you please do that too? It just makes it easier to know who's talking.) Bloodkit squealed. He didn't know this new scent! But he smelled his mother on it, so he didn't fight. // Ravenkit jumped at the sudden contact.

dino.
November 6th, 2016, 08:00 AM
Ok. Sorry! :D

lyra
November 6th, 2016, 08:06 AM
Spiritcloud stretched and padded out of the nursery. She hadn't seen Falcon in a while, but thought he was busy so decided not to go look for him. Taking a mouse from the fresh-kill pile, Spiritcloud laid down near the entrance of the nursery and ate it. I wonder where Waterfallblossom is. She thought, becoming worried for her friend.

dino.
November 6th, 2016, 08:08 AM
(Thrushwing padded over to the nursery. She poked her head inside)

Rockstar
November 6th, 2016, 09:04 AM
(We all use third person and past tense. Can you please do that too? It just makes it easier to know who's talking.) Bloodkit squealed. He didn't know this new scent! But he smelled his mother on it, so he didn't fight. // Ravenkit jumped at the sudden contact.

Flamepelt gave the kits a soft lick and wrapped his tail around them, trying to keep them relaxed and warm like he had watched his mate do many times before.

Snowkit squeaked softly from the new scent, but she could smell traces of her mother on it, so she quickly relaxed.

Casual Scribbles
November 6th, 2016, 09:14 AM
(Thrushwing padded over to the nursery. She poked her head inside)

(Gosh, I sound like I'm trying to be rude. I swear I'm not. Out of character goes in parenthases and in character posts don't. It's how they usually do it in the main roleplay, so we usually do it in the other roleplaying as well. Just a tip from one roleplayer to another. Sorry if I'm being rude!)

Casual Scribbles
November 6th, 2016, 09:15 AM
Flamepelt gave the kits a soft lick and wrapped his tail around them, trying to keep them relaxed and warm like he had watched his mate do many times before.

Snowkit squeaked softly from the new scent, but she could smell traces of her mother on it, so she quickly relaxed.

Ravenkit relaxed gently at the warmth.

Casual Scribbles
November 6th, 2016, 09:16 AM
"They’re beautiful!" Hopestar purred. She licked one of the kits. "Welcome to SilverClan," she whispered to them softly.

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 09:20 AM
Jungle walked over to the nursery. She stay outside smelling slot different sents coming from the den.

lyra
November 6th, 2016, 09:22 AM
(XD Your not being rude)
Bramblethorn purred at Waterfallblossom, and the kits. "We should get them back to camp now," He mewed.

~Vixen~
November 6th, 2016, 09:25 AM
the kit the leader had licked was lemonkit she mewed contently and snuggled closer to her mother ( are thye still out of camp? ) waterfallblossom placed her tail around her newborns and smiled up at her mate " your a father to 7 beautiful kits " she mewed

lyra
November 6th, 2016, 10:23 AM
(Yeah they are)
Bramblethorn nodded, then picked up Rainkit and Hornetkit. "Let's get them back to camp," He said, worried that a fox or something might try to take one of the kitS.

Crumbleless
November 6th, 2016, 10:31 AM
Silentkit didn't even make a sound at the new scent only opened her jaws in protest for a moment before closing them when she recognized a familiar scent that she had scented before. Desperately trying to open her eyes for the first time to see who this new character was. Her bright blue eyes shifted open as the world gathered around her. She opened her jaws again to let out a purr but yet again no noise erupted from her jaws. // Poppyheart nodded,"Yes,they certainly are beautiful." The medicine cat turned away pain throbbing in her empty heart. Thunderkit... The thought struck her and Poppyheart snapped at Hopestar,"Hopestar! You can't just leave your kits without warmth! They're barely a few days old!" The medicine cat felt worry overwhelm herself,"I want you to go back to camp now." // Doveheart flexed her claws for a moment before mewing,"First I want you to taste the air for any prey scents or trespassing cats. " Hopefully Glintpaw will listen... I've heard she can be slightly stubborn. // Thunderkit squealed out of pure threat at his father batting at his pelt with unknown curiosity. The young tom was too focused on threatening Flamepelt to notice the trace of his adopted mother on him.

Casual Scribbles
November 6th, 2016, 02:55 PM
"Of course Poppyheart." Hopestar lifted up Fallenkit and began to pad back to camp. "It's okay, little one. Mommy will be here soon." She whispered, setting the kit down.

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 03:04 PM
Walking away from the nursery Jungle sat near one of the dens. She started licking her fur.

dino.
November 6th, 2016, 04:02 PM
(Thrushwing sat outside the leaders den) may I come in?

lyra
November 6th, 2016, 05:11 PM
( Turtlestar sorry if I sound rude but can you please roleplay with correct punctuation? If you need an example go to the F&Q :) ) Bramblethorn watched as the leader went back to camp to her kits. He turned back to Waterfallblossom, asking," Can you make it back to camp carrying a kit? If not I'll just leave Rainkit and Lemonkit with Spiritcloud then come back and get the others."

~Vixen~
November 6th, 2016, 05:14 PM
the queen smiled picking up lemonkit nettlekit hornetkit rainkit and fallenkit she placed them on her back she picked up gingerkit and tangerinekit in her jaws andbegan to walk off " i can make it back but oyu may have to help" she replied she walked in pain but knew it was for the best of her kits // glintkit smiled she put her muzzle in the air and let in a deep breath her jaws slightly parted " i i smell mouse, squrriel, and i think thrush " she said not very confident but soon shaking that and stood tall

dino.
November 6th, 2016, 05:22 PM
Look, Lyra. I'm not trying to sound rude either, but when I'm on a device I really don't bother with punctuation. And did you have to make it personal?

lyra
November 6th, 2016, 05:58 PM
(I wasn't making it personal, just to say. But if you don't then either improve it or I will kindly ask you to leave. I'm on my iPod 24/7 roleplaying but I still do it :) ) Bramblethorn nodded and placed Hornetkit onto his back. "Is that good?" He asked

~Vixen~
November 6th, 2016, 06:07 PM
great thanks!" she said and began walking slowly as to not disrupt her kits

dino.
November 6th, 2016, 06:07 PM
(Fine...)
Thrushwing padded over to the prey pile and chose a scrawny mouse. She stalked over to a tree stump angrily and sat down. "I'm a useless warrior. All I manage to catch is a bird and a mouse!"

~Vixen~
November 6th, 2016, 06:33 PM
waterfallblossom returned to camp kits dangling from her jaw and multiple hanging onto her back she stopped to look around and waited for her mate

dino.
November 6th, 2016, 06:46 PM
The brown she cat flattened her ears. "Stupid furball!"she muttered to herself. "You need to try harder!"

dino.
November 6th, 2016, 06:50 PM
Thrushwing sat up, looking alarmed as she heard the commotion. She raced over to Hawkclaw. "W-what happened?"

~Vixen~
November 6th, 2016, 06:51 PM
waterfallblossom noticed the she-cat thrushwing carrying her kits over she smiled " goodmorning " she said " is something bothering you if it is you can come speak with me in the nursery " she said with a smile then padded off to the nursery and curled up around her kits as she let them suckle ( what commotion ) // sweetwhisker turned to thrushwing " berrypelt is dead " she mewed softly

lyra
November 6th, 2016, 06:52 PM
Bramblethorn followed his mate back in the camp. He followed his mate to the nursery but only to be stopped by Spiritcloud.// Spiritcloud bounded forward happily towards Waterfallblossom. "They're beautiful!" She exclaimed, taking Rainkit to help her friends. "Don't worry, I put some feathers in your nest so it would be much more comfortable."

~Vixen~
November 6th, 2016, 06:54 PM
thank you spiritcloud " she said " this is lemonkit, rainkit nettlekit hornetkit gingerkit tangerinekit and the smallest one right there is fallenkit " she said

lyra
November 6th, 2016, 06:57 PM
"I can't wait to have my own," Spiritcloud purred and looked at the pattern on Rainkits pelt, then put her down.// Rainkit mewled loudly and tried to make her way over to Fallenkit.// Bramblethorn peeked in the nursery, then said," I'll come and check on you later, okay?"

~Vixen~
November 6th, 2016, 07:02 PM
" i bet yours will be beautiful " she said " of course my dear " she looked down at rainkit " looks like rainkits already made a friend " she said fallenkit sucked in a tiny breath and let out a mew inching closer to rainkit

lyra
November 6th, 2016, 07:06 PM
Spiritcloud nodded. "They're so cute together," She mewed, sitting down. Her blue and green eyes sparkled with amusement at the two kits. // Rainkit mewled loudly again and curled up next to her sister, trying to purr.

~Vixen~
November 6th, 2016, 07:09 PM
fallenkits a girl ) " they were fast friends " she mewed looking down lovingly at her kits // fallenkit cuddled nexxt to her sister

lyra
November 6th, 2016, 07:12 PM
(Lol whoops XD) "Yeah," She agreed, then turned away. "I just hope none of them turns out to be like Mousepaw.." She closed her eyes, remembering her brother who was a total jerk. Then Spiritcloud quickly added," But I doubt they will be."

Crumbleless
November 6th, 2016, 07:16 PM
Doveheart nodded,"Go after the squirrel. I Will be watching you." Slipping into some nearby holly bushes the newly made mentor watched her apprentice. // Poppyheart padded into camp and glanced around quickly before rushing to her den. // Tornthorn suddenly padded into the nursery her tail flicking from side to side and her fur raised on end,"I see Bramblethorn's dreadful scraps have came into this world by someone that only he can love. ", She glared at Waterfallblossom and then stared at all seven of the kits. Dread pricked at her heart for a moment before it completely froze over with hatred.(Could I rp one of Waterfallblossom and Bramblethorn's kits?)

~Vixen~
November 6th, 2016, 07:17 PM
" i hope so to " she put her tail on her friends shoulder " im sorry about him " she said with a smile // glintkit smiled keeping low to the ground she stalked the grass she saw it about to go up onto the tree she leapt forward smashing her paws on its back she bit its neck and ended its life swiftly ( umm sure would you like gingerkit and if you want tornthorn to hurt any of the kits it would be fallenkit ok XD )

Crumbleless
November 6th, 2016, 07:17 PM
(Lol whoops XD) "Yeah," She agreed, then turned away. "I just hope none of them turns out to be like Mousepaw.." She closed her eyes, remembering her brother who was a total jerk. Then Spiritcloud quickly added," But I doubt they will be."
And Starlingpaw)

lyra
November 6th, 2016, 07:19 PM
"It's fine," Spiritcloud said, smiling," I knew he would be a mousebrain anyways." She looked over at Tornthorn, just to see she was looking at the kits. "Anyways, you should get some rest," Spiritcloud meowed, looking at the kits once more(oh snap it's about to get real in here with Tornthorn and the kits XD).

Crumbleless
November 6th, 2016, 07:24 PM
Ok I'll take Gingerkit. You'll see what I will do... XD)

~Vixen~
November 6th, 2016, 07:28 PM
waterfallblossom yawned " thank you " she mewed and feel asleep // ( ok........ but if you do anything fallenkit is the runt and the one thats picked on jsut tellin you 0

lyra
November 6th, 2016, 07:31 PM
(Boi, when Rainkit is able to walk and talk... XD Lots of sass is gonna happen)
Spiritcloud felt a small pang in her stomach but ignored it and fell asleep too. It's too early, She thought before completely sleeping.// Rainkit mewed a little, but stopped when she started suckling.

Crumbleless
November 6th, 2016, 07:32 PM
Ok but don't forget to have Waterfallblossom respond to Tornthorn... )

lyra
November 6th, 2016, 08:03 PM
Bramblethorn padded back over to the nursery with a freshly killed mouse in his mouth but stopped as he saw Tornthorn. Passing the she-cat as if she wasn't there, he put the mouse next to Waterfallblossom then let her alone to rest.

Crumbleless
November 6th, 2016, 08:07 PM
Tornthorn stared at Bramblethorn,"Why did you leave me?" She asked quietly her fur flattening as she ploughed stricken with grief,"You knew I loved you... There aren't even any toms that I could love anymore." Tornthorn licked her ragged pelt for a moment and realized that it used to look so beautiful but now it looked drab and poorly groomed.

lyra
November 6th, 2016, 08:11 PM
Bramblethorn stopped and avoided her gaze. "Maybe because j wanted to be with a different she-cat," He replied," I know you did.." He sat down and looked at his paws. "But I didn't feel the same way. There are plenty of toms in Silverclan, Tornthorn."

Crumbleless
November 6th, 2016, 08:17 PM
Tornthorn looked away," You just ran off with her though... To leave me here with a broken heart as I watch as yours and her kits grow up with me watching..." Sighing the she-cat continued,"Those toms though... They just don't want a cat like me. With ragged filthy fur and dull spirited eyes. Why should they... I've already gone through enough without another she-cat stealing someone who I love away."

lyra
November 6th, 2016, 08:27 PM
"Waterfallblossom didn't take me away from you," Bramblethorn argued," I decided to be with her instead." He looked up at her finally. "Look, I'm sorry that I'm not with you, but you need to stop thinking about me, okay?" He sighed and looked over at his mate and the kits, then said," And I won't let you do anything to them."

Crumbleless
November 6th, 2016, 08:35 PM
Tornthorn suddenly glared at Bramblethorn her eyes no longer filled with sadness but rage as she stood up," Thinking about you s the only thing that keeps me together. But I guess now you don't want me to think about you..." Staring at Fallenkit Tornthorn leaped to her paws quickly taking the she-kit in her jaws and leaping through the nursery wall quickly darting out of camp with large strides as she moved as quick as she could.

Rockstar
November 6th, 2016, 11:29 PM
Ravenkit relaxed gently at the warmth.

Flamepelt let out a gentle sigh as his kits relaxed against him. Now he could understand why Hopestar did it so much.

A yawn escaped him. After all the commotion he had overseen in his mate's absence, he was starting to get tired. He lowered his head into his paws and closed his eyes.

A quick nap won't hurt...

lyra
November 7th, 2016, 05:41 AM
Tornthorn suddenly glared at Bramblethorn her eyes no longer filled with sadness but rage as she stood up," Thinking about you s the only thing that keeps me together. But I guess now you don't want me to think about you..." Staring at Fallenkit Tornthorn leaped to her paws quickly taking the she-kit in her jaws and leaping through the nursery wall quickly darting out of camp with large strides as she moved as quick as she could.

Bramblethorn watched as she took Fallenkit, his eyes wide with fear. He then raced after her, determined to get the kit back without her getting hurt. After a few seconds he caught up with Tornthorn. "Leave the kits out of this," He growled.

dino.
November 7th, 2016, 05:50 AM
Thrushwing walked over to the leader's den and sat down. "Is anyone there?"