PDA

View Full Version : FNAF RP

Zan Partizanne
October 6th, 2016, 03:51 PM
HELLO YES I HAVE FINNALY CREATED IT ONCE AGAIN IM BRINGING BACK MY OLD FNAF RP :squee: So you can be a Animatronic(yea they have human forms) or a NightGuard (or even both!) I just need help on deciding the restraunt. HERES DA FORUM(also they're can be crossovers but make them fit in more with fnaf I'll show an example in my forum)Name:/Gender:/Looks:/Role:/Instrument:/What pizzaria should we use:/ Other/Questions: :rainbowllama:

Zan Partizanne
October 6th, 2016, 03:58 PM
Here's mine!
Name:Asriel/Arctic the Arctic fox
Looks:has unusual white hair with green eyes he always wears a green and yellow striped shirt and a heart locket/White colored with a blue stomach(shaped like a heart) and blue tail tip she also has a blue ribbon tied onto the back of her neck she also has Yellow eyes and sharp teeth
Role:NightGuard/Animatronic
Instrument:None/Keytar,Keyboard guitar (whatever you call it)
What pizzaria should we use:up to you guys!
Other/Questions: :rainbowllama:

aleka!
October 6th, 2016, 04:17 PM
Name: Dave // Chica // Golden Freddy
Looks: an 'tall', pale skinned with shaggy brown hair. He has scars that start at the base of his neck, that run down to his waist. The scars are deep, and they are symmetrical on both sides of his body. // an yellow colored chicken/duck, with an beak filled with square teeth. She has an bub that says- " Let's eat!!" // an yellow furred bear, with black eye sockets. Parts of his fur is slight worn down.
Role: murderer (night guard for now) // anamontronic // anamontronic
Instrument: none for all
What pizzaria should we use: the one from first game
Other/Questions: nope.

:blue:
October 6th, 2016, 04:19 PM
(( Can we put Children? Like, non-murdered children?))

Zan Partizanne
October 6th, 2016, 04:24 PM
Name: Dave // Chica // Golden Freddy
Looks: an 'tall', pale skinned with shaggy brown hair. He has scars that start at the base of his neck, that run down to his waist. The scars are deep, and they are symmetrical on both sides of his body. // an yellow colored chicken/duck, with an beak filled with square teeth. She has an bub that says- " Let's eat!!" // an yellow furred bear, with black eye sockets. Parts of his fur is slight worn down.
Role: murderer (night guard for now) // anamontronic // anamontronic
Instrument: none for all
What pizzaria should we use: the one from first game
Other/Questions: nope.

Accepted (welcome swaggy Temmie XD)

Zan Partizanne
October 6th, 2016, 04:25 PM
(( Can we put Children? Like, non-murdered children?))

(Sure ^_^ :hug:)

October 6th, 2016, 04:31 PM
Name: Carmel // Raney // Sugar

Looks: http://pm1.narvii.com/5784/cb8419272a44f9b4116eff937ec789cbe63b7178_hq.jpg Carmel's in the middle, Sugar's on the right, and Raney, the left

Role: Human child // Human Child // Human Child

Instrument: All three can sing, if that counts as an instrument, but I guess N/A

What pizzaria should we use: I don't really care tbh

Other/Questions: The three are orphan triplets, with a pretty devilish personality

Zan Partizanne
October 6th, 2016, 04:33 PM
Name: Carmel // Raney // Sugar

Looks: http://pm1.narvii.com/5784/cb8419272a44f9b4116eff937ec789cbe63b7178_hq.jpg Carmel's in the middle, Sugar's on the right, and Raney, the left

Role: Human child // Human Child // Human Child

Instrument: All three can sing, if that counts as an instrument, but I guess N/A

What pizzaria should we use: I don't really care tbh

Other/Questions: The three are orphan triplets, with a pretty devilish personality

Accepted :headrub:

October 6th, 2016, 05:09 PM
(( So...when are we starting? ))

Zan Partizanne
October 6th, 2016, 05:31 PM
(( So...when are we starting? ))

We can start now :rainbowllama: )

Asriel walked into the building his brother Chara told him he should get a job here"this place looks alright"he said./Arctic looked at the new person 'maybe a new NightGuard 'she thought.

October 6th, 2016, 05:41 PM
Carmel stood between his two sisters, slightly taller than the two girls, Raney being the smallest, and himself being the tallest, though he was the youngest, and she was the oldest, he watched as his sister's arms wrapped around her teddy bear, the area under her two pinkish eyes covered with scars and dirt, that was what you got for living out of the streets really, though they had kept themselves alive by singing, making enough change to buy a small amount for food, enough for the skinny children anyways, Sugar looked at the pizzeria they passed, her red hair sticking out as almost a beacon, her worn-down sneakers stopping, "You guys want to look around?" The middle child asked, a small smile on her face as she grabbed Carmel's hand, Carmel nodded, while Raney just shrugged, not meeting eye contact with any of them

Zan Partizanne
October 6th, 2016, 05:44 PM
(the feels :bawling: )

October 6th, 2016, 05:47 PM
(( Am I too depressing? Sorry...))

Zan Partizanne
October 6th, 2016, 05:52 PM
(it's ok :headrub: )

October 6th, 2016, 05:54 PM
:rainbowllama: Good to know, so...are we gonna continue the RP? ))

DragonChaos
October 6th, 2016, 06:00 PM
Name: Foxy Teh Pirate // Kevin
Looks: You should know what Foxy looks like... // https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/5f/ce/33/5fce334fcaf0d83316dd46d6fc603bb7.jpg
Role: Animatroniiiic // Nightguard (That is in charge of walking 'round the pizzeria)
Instrument: Mostly none, but at times plays the drums // HIS FLASHLIGHT
What pizzeria should we use: Fine with whatevs
corrected^
Other/Questions: ASRIEL BUDDY PAL.

Zan Partizanne
October 6th, 2016, 06:19 PM
Name: Foxy Teh Pirate // Kevin
Looks: You should know what Foxy looks like... // https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/5f/ce/33/5fce334fcaf0d83316dd46d6fc603bb7.jpg
Role: Animatroniiiic // Nightguard (That is in charge of walking 'round the pizzeria)
Instrument: Mostly none, but at times plays the drums // HIS FLASHLIGHT
What pizzeria should we use: Fine with whatevs
corrected^
Other/Questions: ASRIEL BUDDY PAL.

Accepted also TEAM VALOR and hewo der fwend.

October 6th, 2016, 06:25 PM
Sugar smiled, let go of Carmel's hand for a moment, then dashed between the two, grabbing their hands happily, ignoring some stares in their direction as she rushed towards then pizzeria, dragging her siblings with her, Raney emotionless, and Carmel almost surprised as his sister started to sing happily, rushing up to the front of the building, a huge smile on her face, dispite being broken down physically

October 6th, 2016, 07:09 PM
((Hello?))

Zan Partizanne
October 6th, 2016, 07:11 PM
Asriel walked down to the office looking inside./Arctic noticed three kids coming inside trying not to feel jealous that they were still alive.

October 6th, 2016, 07:14 PM
"We've heard so much about this place..." Raney muttered, not meeting eye contact with anyone, Carmel blinked in her direction, but then looked up at the stage calmly, Sugar smiling, her red hair wavering despite the broken-down state all three of them were in

Zan Partizanne
October 6th, 2016, 07:23 PM
(lol the moment you try to combine fandoms and it kinda successfully works ::headrub: )

October 6th, 2016, 07:25 PM
(lol the moment you try to combine fandoms and it kinda successfully works ::headrub: )

Yes, when that happens XD :rainbowllama: ))

DragonChaos
October 6th, 2016, 07:28 PM
Foxy was just sitting around, doing nothing, as usual, since none of the kids really focus on him. // Kevin was outside the office, waiting for the day to end so he could start his night shift. He usually comes early before his shift so that he could watch all the kids and animatronics play their lines correctly.

Zan Partizanne
October 6th, 2016, 07:32 PM
Asriel went inside the office and sat down 'This job seems kinda boring 'he thought./Arctic had no choice but to play "H-hey kids welcome to F-f-Freddy Fazbear's P-pizza I'm Arctic the a-arctic Fox"she started playing a song on her keyboard guitar thingy.(and guess what she's playing----HOPES AND DREAMS:music: )

DragonChaos
October 6th, 2016, 07:34 PM
(and guess what she's playing----HOPES AND DREAMS:music: )
(Foxy plays Megalovania on the Drums whenever he plays it)

October 6th, 2016, 07:35 PM
"But why did we come here?" Raney asked softly, still not meeting eyes still, the oldest triplet squeezed Carmel's hand, his eyes looking concerned, "I..we can't buy pizza anyways..." Raney added quietly, and Sugar shrugged, "Hey, it can't get any more worse, right?" She smiled weakly, and Carmel nearly glared at her, yellow eyes narrowed, but said nothing, listening to Arctic quietly

Zan Partizanne
October 6th, 2016, 07:38 PM
'Please don't die here!'thought Arctic 'Run before he finds you like the rest of us!!!' 'Run so you don't meet the fate of the nightguards!!!!!!!!' She continued playing Hopes and Dreams.

Zan Partizanne
October 6th, 2016, 07:41 PM
(Foxy plays Megalovania on the Drums whenever he plays it)

(MOGOLOVONIO)

October 6th, 2016, 07:45 PM
The three children said nothing, though Raney muttered something in Japanese, her siblings didn't respond though, Carmel sucking in a breath, Sugar blinked, "We could save"she pointed out, running a hand through her dirty hair, a small smile on her face

DragonChaos
October 6th, 2016, 07:54 PM
(MOGOLOVONIO)
(NO, GOD NO, PLEASE NO, NOOOOOOO)
Foxy watched as Arctic tried to get the children to run away, but it was already obvious that the only way to get children out is to cause an 'accident' which wasn't going to happen anytime soon. // Kevin soon sat down outside the office, and looked at his flashlight, and then his watch. How much longer untill night? He thought, being bored.

Zan Partizanne
October 6th, 2016, 09:40 PM
(Presses play button*YESSSSS*Mogolovonio starts)Asriel looked at the clock seeing it was almost 12.

October 7th, 2016, 03:00 AM
Raney let go of her sibling's hand, "You know we don't have the money for it, and won't until we get older" she said quietly, before breaking away and sitting down at a table, squeezing the bear in her arms, Carmel blinked, as much as he didn't want to believe his sister, he knew he had too, yellow eyes turning away, he glanced at Sugar, who looked slightly less peppy, but still looked somewhat happy, her red hair swaying back and forth

aleka!
October 7th, 2016, 06:50 AM
Crap, what did I miss? )

October 7th, 2016, 07:19 AM
((nothing really ))

aleka!
October 7th, 2016, 07:38 AM
(Okay :3) Dave was sitting at a table, munching on some toast.

Zan Partizanne
October 7th, 2016, 10:01 AM
(Smacks away the toast and dumps it into the void*)

aleka!
October 7th, 2016, 11:16 AM
(O-O) Chica was at the stage, in a deactivated stance.

October 7th, 2016, 02:54 PM
"Rane!" Carmel called over to his sister, who looked up, "Uh-huh?" She asked, barely loud enough to hear, her brother rushed over, "Do you know the names of the different animatronics" Sugar asked from behind her triplet, "Do you think I know them if you don't?" Raney suddenly hissed, turning cold as she looked away from her siblings

aleka!
October 7th, 2016, 03:18 PM
(Sassy girl XD) Dave let his gaze drift toward the triplets, his head slightly tipped in interest.

October 7th, 2016, 03:41 PM
The worn-down orphan saw Dave looking at them, and said nothing, her eyes narrowed, she broke her head away, and sighed, "No...No I don't" she said calmly, Sugar blinking, and Carmel saying nothing, the two identical children, looking at their identical sister, who was quiet

aleka!
October 7th, 2016, 04:19 PM
(The stalking begins XD) Dave wrenched his gaze away, turning to look at the stage.

October 7th, 2016, 04:22 PM
Raney glanced behind her at Dave, but said nothing, "Go and enjoy yourselves" she said, acting like a mother, although she was the same age as her siblings, who just nodded, going and looking at the stage, smiles on their faces

aleka!
October 7th, 2016, 04:43 PM
Chica was looking around, pulling her cupcake closer to her face.

Zan Partizanne
October 7th, 2016, 08:00 PM
Arctic slowly turned her head to give a glare full of hate at Dave.

aleka!
October 7th, 2016, 10:45 PM
Dave glared back at Arctic, shifting into an different sitting position. His fingers flicked over the handle of a knife, which he always kept in his back pocket. Try me, stupid fox. He thought.

October 8th, 2016, 02:59 AM
Raney almost caught the glare between Dave and Arctic, and she moved a small bit of distance away from Dave, hands clenched as she tried not to look at the Mann behind her

aleka!
October 8th, 2016, 10:26 AM
Chica threw a glance at Dave; her eyes flicking to look at Arctic, then at the triplets. Dont' you even try. She thought.

Zan Partizanne
October 9th, 2016, 10:19 PM
'These children can't die'thought Arctic she slowly looked at the door noticing it was 11:58 (ooooh should I play a child who gets bitten or something)

jaymoon
October 9th, 2016, 10:22 PM
Is mangle taken yes I am suming mangle

aleka!
October 10th, 2016, 11:49 AM
(You are "suming" Mangle??? What does that mean?) "Well, may as well go to the office." Dave mumbled, standing up. He walked to the office, slipping through the door.

October 11th, 2016, 04:40 AM
(( I could have any of the three die, that's why I made three))

Sugar blinked, as if she could see the mental battle between all of the animatronics, her red hair wavering as she glanced at Carmel, who was still, his yellow eyes trained on the animatronics, though he didn't look angry, or scared, or any of that, just still, while Raney stayed where she was, her red hair brushing against her back as she moved slightly, red eyes not looking up from her feet

aleka!
October 11th, 2016, 05:36 PM
(Wow XD) Dave sat down in a chair, spinning around in a circle.

Zan Partizanne
October 11th, 2016, 07:12 PM
( HUSSAH I HAVE RETURNED WHAT DID I MISS)Asriel looked up "oh hello who are you?"he asked suddenly the clock chimed for 12:00"oh looks like it's time for my job"he said.

October 11th, 2016, 07:15 PM
The three children looked at each other, well, Sugar and Carmel looked at each other, Raney hadn't moved, her red eyes staring at her feet, Carmel walked over, slipping light fingers behind his twin, who glanced at him, "I'm...sorry" she said softly, and Carmel tilted his head slightly, but said nothing, a small, reassuring smile on his face

Zan Partizanne
October 11th, 2016, 07:17 PM
Arctic twitched trying to not get off the stage she couldn't move in front of these kids (Also Blue did u quit on SwitchTale cause Amber misses u)

October 11th, 2016, 07:25 PM
Sugar saw the twitch, but ignored it, "You can move" she muttered, plainly, before joining her siblings, who were no longer facing the stage, but the window, Carmel patting his sister's arm calmly

aleka!
October 12th, 2016, 07:45 AM
Chica threw glances at the children, her leg slightly twitching.