PDA

View Full Version : Nyx's Hollow (Open to All)

Mayflower
December 14th, 2016, 04:14 PM
So, I just created loners called Nyx and Nova http://ind5.ccio.co/D1/I6/d3/83105555593896473shbQkWcFc.jpg that are brother(Nova) and sister(Nyx). They live in a little hollow like this http://touchstonesofthesacred.com/wp-content/uploads/tree-hollow.jpg outside of Windclan. Everyone is free to rp here, start whenever you want!

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 14th, 2016, 04:17 PM
Galaxy crept out of WindClan territory, a rabbit hanging in her jaws, violet eyes sweeping the area. Oh, thank the sky. No warriors.

Mayflower
December 14th, 2016, 05:17 PM
Galaxy crept out of WindClan territory, a rabbit hanging in her jaws, violet eyes sweeping the area. Oh, thank the sky. No warriors.
"Nova, I smell something. A loner I think."
"Don't be idiotic Nyx, it's probably a squirrel." Nova got up from his bed of leaves and stepped out of the hollow. "I'll go check in case, Ok?"
"Okay, fine. I'll be here." Nyx sprinted over to the leaf bed and said "Well, you better come back or I'll take your bed FOREVER! MUWAHAHAHAHA!"
"Whatever Nyx. See ya." Nova stalked out of the hollow and started in the direction of the scent.

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 14th, 2016, 05:22 PM
"Nova, I smell something. A loner I think."
"Don't be idiotic Nyx, it's probably a squirrel." Nova got up from his bed of leaves and stepped out of the hollow. "I'll go check in case, Ok?"
"Okay, fine. I'll be here." Nyx sprinted over to the leaf bed and said "Well, you better come back or I'll take your bed FOREVER! MUWAHAHAHAHA!"
"Whatever Nyx. See ya." Nova stalked out of the hollow and started in the direction of the scent.
Galaxy froze. Is that a warrior...? She looked around, eyes wide, for the source of cat scent.

Mayflower
December 14th, 2016, 05:43 PM
Galaxy froze. Is that a warrior...? She looked around, eyes wide, for the source of cat scent.
Nova froze when he saw a cat standing across a clearing west of the hollow. He immediately went into a defensive crouch and said "Who are you? Why are you here?"
Nyx shot up and out of the hollow when she heard her brother speaking to someone. She found her brother and stood behind him, trying to make her small frame look like her brother's muscular one. Instead she failed miserably and just looked pathetic beside Nova.

Mayflower
December 15th, 2016, 04:04 PM
boop :3

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 15th, 2016, 04:11 PM
Nova froze when he saw a cat standing across a clearing west of the hollow. He immediately went into a defensive crouch and said "Who are you? Why are you here?"
Nyx shot up and out of the hollow when she heard her brother speaking to someone. She found her brother and stood behind him, trying to make her small frame look like her brother's muscular one. Instead she failed miserably and just looked pathetic beside Nova.
"Uhhhhhhhhhhhh... I'm not stealing prey from WindClan?" she tried, violet eyes flicking to her left and back to the cat.

Mayflower
December 15th, 2016, 04:18 PM
"Uhhhhhhhhhhhh... I'm not stealing prey from WindClan?" she tried, violet eyes flicking to her left and back to the cat.
"Well, at least you're not a clanner. They're so stuck up thinking they are soo perfect because they follow the code. Nyx, go back, I got this." The bulky tom stood tall, preparing to fight if needed. 'Now, where do you live?"
Instead of leaving, Nyx sprinted to the other cat so fast she was a blur and popped up in front of the cat's face. "So, what's your name?"

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 15th, 2016, 04:21 PM
"Well, at least you're not a clanner. They're so stuck up thinking they are soo perfect because they follow the code. Nyx, go back, I got this." The bulky tom stood tall, preparing to fight if needed. 'Now, where do you live?"
Instead of leaving, Nyx sprinted to the other cat so fast she was a blur and popped up in front of the cat's face. "So, what's your name?"
Galaxy dropped the rabbit, startled. "Uh.... Why do you want to know, and I'm.... Er... Steve. Yeah, that's it, Steve...."

Mayflower
December 15th, 2016, 04:27 PM
Galaxy dropped the rabbit, startled. "Uh.... Why do you want to know, and I'm.... Er... Steve. Yeah, that's it, Steve...."
"A she cat... named Steve?" Nyx cocked her head to one side and grinned. "We won't hurt you unless you hurt us. Right Nova?"
"Sure, whatever."
"Don't listen to him, he's a nutjob. Anyway, what's your actual name?"

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 15th, 2016, 04:35 PM
"A she cat... named Steve?" Nyx cocked her head to one side and grinned. "We won't hurt you unless you hurt us. Right Nova?"
"Sure, whatever."
"Don't listen to him, he's a nutjob. Anyway, what's your actual name?"
"Foxdung, am I really that bad at lying?" the she-cat asked, nudging the hare.

Mayflower
December 15th, 2016, 04:41 PM
"Foxdung, am I really that bad at lying?" the she-cat asked, nudging the hare.
"Yes. No she cat is named Steve. Ever."
"I thought it was pretty believa-"
"NOVA SHUT UP YOU COULDN'T TELL A LIE FROM A TRUTH IF IT WAS WRITTEN IN FRONT OF YOU anyways, you still haven't answered my question, what is your name?" Nyx jumped up and stared the cat in the eyes. "Come on, trust me!"
"Don't trust her."
"NOVA SHUT UP!"

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 15th, 2016, 04:45 PM
"Yes. No she cat is named Steve. Ever."
"I thought it was pretty believa-"
"NOVA SHUT UP YOU COULDN'T TELL A LIE FROM A TRUTH IF IT WAS WRITTEN IN FRONT OF YOU anyways, you still haven't answered my question, what is your name?" Nyx jumped up and stared the cat in the eyes. "Come on, trust me!"
"Don't trust her."
"NOVA SHUT UP!"
Galaxy sighed. "I'm Galaxy."

Mayflower
December 15th, 2016, 06:46 PM
Galaxy sighed. "I'm Galaxy."
"Ooh, pretty I'm Nyx, and my dinghead brother is Nova."
Nova walked up to Galaxy and smiled warmly, which looked odd paired with his bulky frame. "That's me, Nova. Ha ha. Anyway, I'm the oldest, so I should be the one you go to for help. IF you want, you can come in." Nova then beckoned for Galaxy to follow as he started the short walk to the hollow.
Nyx stood next to Galaxy and whispered" Don't listen to him, he's only two minutes older."

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 16th, 2016, 02:39 PM
"Ooh, pretty I'm Nyx, and my dinghead brother is Nova."
Nova walked up to Galaxy and smiled warmly, which looked odd paired with his bulky frame. "That's me, Nova. Ha ha. Anyway, I'm the oldest, so I should be the one you go to for help. IF you want, you can come in." Nova then beckoned for Galaxy to follow as he started the short walk to the hollow.
Nyx stood next to Galaxy and whispered" Don't listen to him, he's only two minutes older."
"Good to know," the she-cat whispered back before picking up the rabbit again.

Mayflower
December 16th, 2016, 02:56 PM
"Good to know," the she-cat whispered back before picking up the rabbit again.
"You don't need to bring that, we have food at the hollow. Come on!" Nyx started walking towards the hollow.
Nova entered the hollow and laid on his bed, thinking about this new cat. Maybe she's not so bad. I mean. she may be nice and she is pretty. He perked up at the sound of the she cats talking and tried to listen to their conversation.
" I just want to know, what do you think of Nova?"

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 16th, 2016, 03:33 PM
"You don't need to bring that, we have food at the hollow. Come on!" Nyx started walking towards the hollow.
Nova entered the hollow and laid on his bed, thinking about this new cat. Maybe she's not so bad. I mean. she may be nice and she is pretty. He perked up at the sound of the she cats talking and tried to listen to their conversation.
" I just want to know, what do you think of Nova?"
"I think a couple seconds ago his sister was trying to convince me he was a... what was it... 'Dinghead'? That aside, he seems pretty nice," she replied, vliolet eyes galncing up then back at Nyx.

Mayflower
December 16th, 2016, 04:20 PM
"I think a couple seconds ago his sister was trying to convince me he was a... what was it... 'Dinghead'? That aside, he seems pretty nice," she replied, vliolet eyes galncing up then back at Nyx.
"I was just joking. Besides, he's pretty nice once you get to know him."

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 16th, 2016, 04:22 PM
"I was just joking. Besides, he's pretty nice once you get to know him."
"Good to know. So, if I called you 'Dinghead' and I was 'joking'...?"

Mayflower
December 16th, 2016, 05:03 PM
"Good to know. So, if I called you 'Dinghead' and I was 'joking'...?"
"What are you implying?" Nyx was actually enjoying herself, as she never had a friend other than Nova. "Welp, here we are! Our humble Hollow."
Nova smiled as he the cats entered the hollow and said "Took you long enough. Did you go to the river and back or something?"
(I wanna ship Galactic Nova so hard XD)

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 16th, 2016, 05:06 PM
"What are you implying?" Nyx was actually enjoying herself, as she never had a friend other than Nova. "Welp, here we are! Our humble Hollow."
Nova smiled as he the cats entered the hollow and said "Took you long enough. Did you go to the river and back or something?"
(I wanna ship Galactic Nova so hard XD)
(Me too XD shhh child XD)
Galaxy grinned at Nova. "You wouldn't have been able to her what we were talking about if we went in the river, you should know that much."

Mayflower
December 16th, 2016, 05:18 PM
(Me too XD shhh child XD)
Galaxy grinned at Nova. "You wouldn't have been able to her what we were talking about if we went in the river, you should know that much."
"Shhhhh. Anyway, welcome to our humble abode." Nova swept his tail towards the small hollow and then smiled. "Not much, but it's home." He noticed something near a little rock with flowers on it and straightened everything, then turned again. "In case you were wondering, this is in honor of our mother."
"Yeah, but we shouldn't let it ruin the mood. Where do you live Galaxy?" Nyx settled into her bed and said "You could steal Nova's bed for now, he wouldn't mind."

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 16th, 2016, 05:25 PM
"Shhhhh. Anyway, welcome to our humble abode." Nova swept his tail towards the small hollow and then smiled. "Not much, but it's home." He noticed something near a little rock with flowers on it and straightened everything, then turned again. "In case you were wondering, this is in honor of our mother."
"Yeah, but we shouldn't let it ruin the mood. Where do you live Galaxy?" Nyx settled into her bed and said "You could steal Nova's bed for now, he wouldn't mind."
"Wouldn't he?" she asked, tilting her head at Nova. "I don't live too near here," she added. Galaxy set the rabbit down.

Mayflower
December 16th, 2016, 05:47 PM
"Wouldn't he?" she asked, tilting her head at Nova. "I don't live too near here," she added. Galaxy set the rabbit down.
"Too near? Wut." Nyx thought about what Galaxy said and said "You two can probably share beds if you are fine with that."
"Yeah, that's fine." Nova sat on his bed and made sure enough room was there for Galaxy. "You can sit if you want, I won't mind."

Slash-GNR
December 16th, 2016, 05:56 PM
Cedar padded through the forest. Her fur fluffed up from the wind. She continued on until she came to a weird formation. She walked around it not sure to go in or not. She had never seen something like this before. She called into it, "Helloooooo?" it rang out.

Mayflower
December 16th, 2016, 06:00 PM
Cedar padded through the forest. Her fur fluffed up from the wind. She continued on until she came to a weird formation. She walked around it not sure to go in or not. She had never seen something like this before. She called into it, "Helloooooo?" it rang out.
Nyx shot up and padded out of the hollow, spotting a cat outside. "Um, who are you? It's not likely we'll meet sanother friendly loner today, so why are you here?" Nyx went into a fighting stance and prepared in case the loner was hostile.

Slash-GNR
December 16th, 2016, 06:05 PM
Nyx shot up and padded out of the hollow, spotting a cat outside. "Um, who are you? It's not likely we'll meet sanother friendly loner today, so why are you here?" Nyx went into a fighting stance and prepared in case the loner was hostile.

Cedar leaped in the air when the cat came out. Once she calmed down she mewed, "I'm Cedar," she said simply. "Who are you?" she asked with a non-threatening tone in her voice. The small, light brown she-cat was not looking for a fight at the moment.

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 16th, 2016, 06:44 PM
Galaxy poked her head out. "Oh. Not a warrior." The went back into the hollow, and thanked Nova for sharing his nest

Slash-GNR
December 16th, 2016, 08:50 PM
Galaxy poked her head out. "Oh. Not a warrior." The went back into the hollow, and thanked Nova for sharing his nest

Cedar looked to the she-cat that poked her head out, "Hello," she said, "I'm Cedar," she ended smiling at the pair.

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 16th, 2016, 09:35 PM
"Galaxy," replied the she cat, violet orbs passing over the. Cat. "Nice to meet you."

Mayflower
December 17th, 2016, 11:44 AM
Cedar leaped in the air when the cat came out. Once she calmed down she mewed, "I'm Cedar," she said simply. "Who are you?" she asked with a non-threatening tone in her voice. The small, light brown she-cat was not looking for a fight at the moment.
The black she cat's eyes softened as she hed the peaceful tone the cat was using. She straightened and said "I'm Nyx, my brother Nova is inside."

THE COW OMG THE COWWWWWWWW
:cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow: :cow::cow::cow::cow:

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 17th, 2016, 02:42 PM
The black she cat's eyes softened as she hed the peaceful tone the cat was using. She straightened and said "I'm Nyx, my brother Nova is inside."

THE COW OMG THE COWWWWWWWW
:cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow: :cow::cow::cow::cow:
"Hey! I'm here too!" said Galaxy, adopting a mock-grumpy expression.
[Galaxy be liek :squee: -(NOTICE MEHHHHH!)]

Mayflower
December 25th, 2016, 10:29 AM
"Hey! I'm here too!" said Galaxy, adopting a mock-grumpy expression.
[Galaxy be liek :squee: -(NOTICE MEHHHHH!)]
(Ha) "Yeah, that's Nova's girlfriend Galaxy." Nya turned to Galaxy and waggled her eyebrows.
"She is not! Well, unless she wants to be." Nova blushed and stared at the dirt in the hollow, intently pawing at the ground.

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 25th, 2016, 11:05 AM
(Ha) "Yeah, that's Nova's girlfriend Galaxy." Nya turned to Galaxy and waggled her eyebrows.
"She is not! Well, unless she wants to be." Nova blushed and stared at the dirt in the hollow, intently pawing at the ground.
Galaxy burst out laughing contagiously, cutting herself off and trying to regain a straight face. ""Ny-aa!" she said, half sternly, have laughingly. "Stop it!" Her cheeks had grown warm, and she flicked her ear, hoping neither of them had noticed. "Oh, shall I hunt..?"

Mayflower
December 25th, 2016, 11:29 AM
Galaxy burst out laughing contagiously, cutting herself off and trying to regain a straight face. ""Ny-aa!" she said, half sternly, have laughingly. "Stop it!" Her cheeks had grown warm, and she flicked her ear, hoping neither of them had noticed. "Oh, shall I hunt..?"
"Only if you want, you're a free cat." Nyx gestured to Cedar and said "You can come in if you want, Cedar. You can meet my brother and friend."
Nova leapt to his feet, mumbled something about hunting, and took off into the forest. Shoot shoot shoot, why did I say that that was so stupid AGH! I'm such an idiot.

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 25th, 2016, 11:50 AM
"Only if you want, you're a free cat." Nyx gestured to Cedar and said "You can come in if you want, Cedar. You can meet my brother and friend."
Nova leapt to his feet, mumbled something about hunting, and took off into the forest. Shoot shoot shoot, why did I say that that was so stupid AGH! I'm such an idiot.
Galaxy nodded curtly and sprinted off after Nova, easily catching up to him. "What was that about?" she meowed, tipping her head.

Mayflower
December 25th, 2016, 03:37 PM
Galaxy nodded curtly and sprinted off after Nova, easily catching up to him. "What was that about?" she meowed, tipping her head.
"Nothing, just me being an awkward idiot." Nova stopped abruptly and stood stock still.

(Adding drama, let's pretend he's in Windclan territory but she isn't and he smells a WC cat)
And Galactic Nova blooms :bloomingrose:

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 25th, 2016, 03:55 PM
"Nothing, just me being an awkward idiot." Nova stopped abruptly and stood stock still.

(Adding drama, let's pretend he's in Windclan territory but she isn't and he smells a WC cat)
And Galactic Nova blooms :bloomingrose:
(Haha sure)
Galaxy stopped next to him. "You are not an idi-What's wrong?" She tipped her head back, nose twitching.

Mayflower
December 25th, 2016, 04:15 PM
(Haha sure)
Galaxy stopped next to him. "You are not an idi-What's wrong?" She tipped her head back, nose twitching.
"I smell something. A Windclan cat." Nova crouched down into a fighting stance and faced the direction the scent was coming from.
(Do you want to play the WC cat or not, I don't care if you want to)

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 25th, 2016, 06:35 PM
"I smell something. A Windclan cat." Nova crouched down into a fighting stance and faced the direction the scent was coming from.
(Do you want to play the WC cat or not, I don't care if you want to)
(I have a warrior who needs to die, so we could use her?)
Galaxy flicked her ears back, looking where he was. "Oh...!" She stepped a little closer to him, then stiffened. "Oh, s-sorry, I didn't mean..." She felt her fur go hot and she cast her gaze down.

Mayflower
December 25th, 2016, 08:47 PM
(I have a warrior who needs to die, so we could use her?)
Galaxy flicked her ears back, looking where he was. "Oh...!" She stepped a little closer to him, then stiffened. "Oh, s-sorry, I didn't mean..." She felt her fur go hot and she cast her gaze down.
"What? Oh, make sure you don't come closer, if you do you'll enter Windclan territory." Nova turned as he heard something.
(That'll work, just have the cat attack Galaxy and then all heck will break loose so)

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 25th, 2016, 09:59 PM
"What? Oh, make sure you don't come closer, if you do you'll enter Windclan territory." Nova turned as he heard something.
(That'll work, just have the cat attack Galaxy and then all heck will break loose so)
(XD)
Galaxy stiffened again. "One step closer... That.." She looked behind them, fur rising. "They could be anywhe--" She broke off with a startled yelp as a sudden weight crashed into her side, knocking her across the border. She felt claws dig into her raven black pelt, and it gained a reddish tint. Claws unsheathed, she twisted and tried to claw at her attacker
~
Larkflight hissed, digging her claws into the purple-eyed cat. She stepped back, tail lashing and her claws resting on the younger loner's throat. "No sudden movements. What are you doing in Windclan," the tabby warrior growled to the Tom. She applied a little more pressure to the she-cat's throat, causing blood to well up at her claw tips but not kill the cat. She curled her lip in a dangerous, rancorous laugh. "You're stealing from WindClan?" she meowed, a mocking pout plastered on her pale face, amber eyes still sparkling resentfully.
(XD forgot to say, Galaxy has only ever fought a chiwawa dog)

Mayflower
December 26th, 2016, 08:56 AM
(XD)
Galaxy stiffened again. "One step closer... That.." She looked behind them, fur rising. "They could be anywhe--" She broke off with a startled yelp as a sudden weight crashed into her side, knocking her across the border. She felt claws dig into her raven black pelt, and it gained a reddish tint. Claws unsheathed, she twisted and tried to claw at her attacker
~
Larkflight hissed, digging her claws into the purple-eyed cat. She stepped back, tail lashing and her claws resting on the younger loner's throat. "No sudden movements. What are you doing in Windclan," the tabby warrior growled to the Tom. She applied a little more pressure to the she-cat's throat, causing blood to well up at her claw tips but not kill the cat. She curled her lip in a dangerous, rancorous laugh. "You're stealing from WindClan?" she meowed, a mocking pout plastered on her pale face, amber eyes still sparkling resentfully.
(XD forgot to say, Galaxy has only ever fought a chiwawa dog)
(Well Nova was in the liberation so...)
Nova snarled and tackled the Windclan cat, bowling them over. He carved a deep scratch into the Molly's side, saying "You don't touch her! She wasn't over the border!"

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 26th, 2016, 07:42 PM
(Well Nova was in the liberation so...)
Nova snarled and tackled the Windclan cat, bowling them over. He carved a deep scratch into the Molly's side, saying "You don't touch her! She wasn't over the border!"
Larkflight continued cackling, squirming out from under her attacker. "Nice try!" she snickered, ears flat. "You were, though, she was with you, and explain her smelling of WindClan and rabbit?" She threw herself at the tom, claws out.
~
Galaxy scrambled to her paws, ears flat. "Nova?!"

dino.
December 26th, 2016, 07:45 PM
MooBaby171 is there a form or anything that I need to fill out in order to join this or do I Just jump in?))

Mayflower
December 26th, 2016, 09:25 PM
Larkflight continued cackling, squirming out from under her attacker. "Nice try!" she snickered, ears flat. "You were, though, she was with you, and explain her smelling of WindClan and rabbit?" She threw herself at the tom, claws out.
~
Galaxy scrambled to her paws, ears flat. "Nova?!"
MooBaby171 is there a form or anything that I need to fill out in order to join this or do I Just jump in?))
Nova gasped as the she cats claws dug into his chest. Being much larger than the Windclan cat, he easily threw her off and lunged for her eyes. "She's next to Windclan territory and just killed a rabbit! That doesn't make her guilty!" Nova snarled again and flew at the other cat.
(Foxy just jump in, but go to the hollow instead of the border, Nova's fighting)

dino.
December 27th, 2016, 12:39 AM
Nova gasped as the she cats claws dug into his chest. Being much larger than the Windclan cat, he easily threw her off and lunged for her eyes. "She's next to Windclan territory and just killed a rabbit! That doesn't make her guilty!" Nova snarled again and flew at the other cat.
(Foxy just jump in, but go to the hollow instead of the border, Nova's fighting)
Ok)) Crane padded into the hollow nervously, his light grey tail twitching. "What is this place?"

Mayflower
December 27th, 2016, 08:31 AM
Ok)) Crane padded into the hollow nervously, his light grey tail twitching. "What is this place?"
"It's my home you Wingnut, who are you?" Nyx knew Nova was somewhere with Galaxy and couldn't scare off this cat, so she had to try.

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 27th, 2016, 09:09 AM
The warrior shrieked, putting a paw to her face and stumbled backwards. Blinking, she hissed, rearing onto her hindlegs and attempting to slash, almost blindly lashing out. "Yes, because nobody's ever seen her," she hissed, "But I do know better!" Larkflight shook herself, blood streaming thinly from her clawed eyes.
~•~
Galaxy jumped forwards, trying to claw the cat's stomach. "No-va!" She backed away from the cat, ears flat. "I have... Wait a minute... Nevermind."

Mayflower
December 27th, 2016, 09:14 AM
The warrior shrieked, putting a paw to her face and stumbled backwards. Blinking, she hissed, rearing onto her hindlegs and attempting to slash, almost blindly lashing out. "Yes, because nobody's ever seen her," she hissed, "But I do know better!" Larkflight shook herself, blood streaming thinly from her clawed eyes.
~•~
Galaxy jumped forwards, trying to claw the cat's stomach. "No-va!" She backed away from the cat, ears flat. "I have... Wait a minute... Nevermind."
"Be careful Galaxy, you could get hurt!" The tom's pure white fur was now Crimson on his chest, and he had a nock in his ear that was leaking blood. He yowled as the Molly's claws dug into his foreleg and swiped, aiming for her throat.

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 27th, 2016, 09:26 AM
"Be careful Galaxy, you could get hurt!" The tom's pure white fur was now Crimson on his chest, and he had a nock in his ear that was leaking blood. He yowled as the Molly's claws dug into his foreleg and swiped, aiming for her throat.
Larkflight froze as claws slashed her neck, glaring furiously at the cat, lips twisted in a snarl. "You--" She collapsed. "Good luck, kittypet," she choked out before going limp.
~
Galaxy stared blankly at the dead cat in front of her, then turned to the white Tom. "Nova! Are you okay?" She rushed forwards, looking concerned. "We should get you to the hollow."

Mayflower
December 27th, 2016, 09:32 AM
Larkflight froze as claws slashed her neck, glaring furiously at the cat, lips twisted in a snarl. "You--" She collapsed. "Good luck, kittypet," she choked out before going limp.
~
Galaxy stared blankly at the dead cat in front of her, then turned to the white Tom. "Nova! Are you okay?" She rushed forwards, looking concerned. "We should get you to the hollow."
"I'm.... Fine....." Nova barely breathed out those words before he collapsed. "You.. get help... first." Nova managed to stand and slowly started the walk to the hollow.

dino.
December 27th, 2016, 09:38 AM
"It's my home you Wingnut, who are you?" Nyx knew Nova was somewhere with Galaxy and couldn't scare off this cat, so she had to try.
The gray tom took a step back, blinking. "Well, s-sorry," he stammered. "My name is Crane. My parents just died a couple of days ago." His blue eyes reflected the sun and he tried to look strong, but his small paws tremebled. He gave up, amd let his head and tail droop. "I'm only six moons old," he sighed. "I don't know what to do."

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 27th, 2016, 09:39 AM
"I'm.... Fine....." Nova barely breathed out those words before he collapsed. "You.. get help... first." Nova managed to stand and slowly started the walk to the hollow.
"You aren't okay! Here, lean on my shoulder," she meowed, stepping closer to him. Galaxy turned towards the hollow. She touched her nose to his cheek. "Come on..."

Mayflower
December 27th, 2016, 12:37 PM
The gray tom took a step back, blinking. "Well, s-sorry," he stammered. "My name is Crane. My parents just died a couple of days ago." His blue eyes reflected the sun and he tried to look strong, but his small paws tremebled. He gave up, amd let his head and tail droop. "I'm only six moons old," he sighed. "I don't know what to do."
"You aren't okay! Here, lean on my shoulder," she meowed, stepping closer to him. Galaxy turned towards the hollow. She touched her nose to his cheek. "Come on..."
"Oh, well, my parents are dead too. We have a little shrine to remember them by. Would you like to come in and see?" Nix felt a sudden rush of pity for this young cat and decided he was her and Nova's new brother. "Come on in, we have food inside."
Nova smiled slightly at Galaxy's touch before slumping up against her. "Okay, but we have to come back and... And bury that cat. I feel bad just leaving her for crow food."

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 27th, 2016, 01:01 PM
"Oh, well, my parents are dead too. We have a little shrine to remember them by. Would you like to come in and see?" Nix felt a sudden rush of pity for this young cat and decided he was her and Nova's new brother. "Come on in, we have food inside."
Nova smiled slightly at Galaxy's touch before slumping up against her. "Okay, but we have to come back and... And bury that cat. I feel bad just leaving her for crow food."
Galaxy nodded. "I can get her. You need to rest." As they reached the hollow, she paused. "Nyx! Nyx, are you here?" She added, more quietly to Nova, "She was called Larkflight, she caught me once or twice when I was small..."

Mayflower
December 27th, 2016, 01:11 PM
Galaxy nodded. "I can get her. You need to rest." As they reached the hollow, she paused. "Nyx! Nyx, are you here?" She added, more quietly to Nova, "She was called Larkflight, she caught me once or twice when I was small..."
"I'm right here, meet Crane- NOVA!!!" Nya rushed over to the once white cat who was stained Crimson. She shrieked and ran around the hollow collecting things."What happened?!?! Are you hurt too?"
"She is... Hurt... Take care of Galaxy first..." Nova smiled weakly at the she cat beside him and then slumped to the ground, unconscious.

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 27th, 2016, 01:24 PM
"I'm right here, meet Crane- NOVA!!!" Nya rushed over to the once white cat who was stained Crimson. She shrieked and ran around the hollow collecting things."What happened?!?! Are you hurt too?"
"She is... Hurt... Take care of Galaxy first..." Nova smiled weakly at the she cat beside him and then slumped to the ground, unconscious.
Galaxy ran forwards and put her nose to his fur. "Nova, can you hear me?" She looked back to Nyx. "Him first..." She furrowed her brow. "Wake up, wake up, wake up!" She gritted her teeth as she suddenly realized all the pain from her injuries. She winced, but immediately pulled her attention back to the white--no, almost red--Tom on the floor in front of her, violet eyes clouded. "Can you help h-him?"

dino.
December 27th, 2016, 02:05 PM
Crane's tail twitched. Food... like a squirrel? Or something better? The light gray tom ducked inside.

Mayflower
December 28th, 2016, 12:11 PM
Galaxy ran forwards and put her nose to his fur. "Nova, can you hear me?" She looked back to Nyx. "Him first..." She furrowed her brow. "Wake up, wake up, wake up!" She gritted her teeth as she suddenly realized all the pain from her injuries. She winced, but immediately pulled her attention back to the white--no, almost red--Tom on the floor in front of her, violet eyes clouded. "Can you help h-him?"
"I can do my best." Nyx grabbed some cobwebs and herbs and managed to staunch the bleeding around Nova's chest. "I'm no medicine cat, but I've picked up a few things. Here, eat this Galaxy." The molly pushed a bundle of herbs towards the other cat and turned back to Nova. She shoved a bitter tasting leaf into his mouth and wrapped up the tom's chest with more cobwebs.
Nova grimaced and spat out the leaf, bitter flavor swallowing his mouth. He noticed the wrap around his chest and said "Thanks sis, you did a good job." He smiled weakly and then turned to Crane. "Hi there, what's your name?"
"That's Crane. He's only 7 moons old and his parents died a few days ago. He's really hungry so I gave him some food." Nyx smiled at Crane before turning to Galaxy. "Let me wrap up those wounds, I can take care of that cat's body while you rest."
FoxyFanGirl

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 28th, 2016, 12:20 PM
"I can do my best." Nyx grabbed some cobwebs and herbs and managed to staunch the bleeding around Nova's chest. "I'm no medicine cat, but I've picked up a few things. Here, eat this Galaxy." The molly pushed a bundle of herbs towards the other cat and turned back to Nova. She shoved a bitter tasting leaf into his mouth and wrapped up the tom's chest with more cobwebs.
Nova grimaced and spat out the leaf, bitter flavor swallowing his mouth. He noticed the wrap around his chest and said "Thanks sis, you did a good job." He smiled weakly and then turned to Crane. "Hi there, what's your name?"
"That's Crane. He's only 7 moons old and his parents died a few days ago. He's really hungry so I gave him some food." Nyx smiled at Crane before turning to Galaxy. "Let me wrap up those wounds, I can take care of that cat's body while you rest."
FoxyFanGirl
"Thank you," Galaxy meowed. "Be careful, she's on the border.. Just follow our scent." She curled up next to Nova, her fur gently brushing his. "You shouldn't have fought for me," she whispered to him, so that Nyx wouldn't hear. "Now you're hurt... I'm sorry..."

dino.
December 28th, 2016, 03:00 PM
FoxyFanGirl
Crane shifted from paw to paw uneasily. "So... this is your den?" he asked. He glanced at Nova and noticed the wounds. "Did you get into a fight? Are you ok?"

Mayflower
December 28th, 2016, 03:22 PM
Crane shifted from paw to paw uneasily. "So... this is your den?" he asked. He glanced at Nova and noticed the wounds. "Did you get into a fight? Are you ok?"
"Yeah, a Windclan cat attacked Galaxy, who wasn't across the border. She got me deep in the chest, but... I killed her." Nova shook his head and grimaced in pain. "Anyway, your name is Crane?"

dino.
December 28th, 2016, 03:29 PM
"Yeah, a Windclan cat attacked Galaxy, who wasn't across the border. She got me deep in the chest, but... I killed her." Nova shook his head and grimaced in pain. "Anyway, your name is Crane?"
There was a moment of silence, and then Crane answered, "Y-yes. Yes, I'm Crane." He looked around the hollow. "So you said you had f ood, correct?"

Mayflower
December 28th, 2016, 05:43 PM
There was a moment of silence, and then Crane answered, "Y-yes. Yes, I'm Crane." He looked around the hollow. "So you said you had f ood, correct?"
"Yes, there's a rabbit back there." Feeling better, Nova stood and slowly walked over to Galaxy. "Are you okay? Feeling better?" The large tom looked at the molly with concern.
Pink Orca!

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 28th, 2016, 05:56 PM
"Yes, there's a rabbit back there." Feeling better, Nova stood and slowly walked over to Galaxy. "Are you okay? Feeling better?" The large tom looked at the molly with concern.
Pink Orca!
"I'm fine... How about you?" She put a paw to her throat where blood was re-forming in small red beads and wiped them away softly. "You should lie down, really. It's not good to be standing around, you lost too much blood," she fretted.

Mayflower
December 28th, 2016, 06:04 PM
"I'm fine... How about you?" She put a paw to her throat where blood was re-forming in small red beads and wiped them away softly. "You should lie down, really. It's not good to be standing around, you lost too much blood," she fretted.
"Only if you do too." Nova smiled and padded over to his bed. "Well?"

dino.
December 28th, 2016, 07:29 PM
Pink Orca!
Crane dashed over to the rabbit and tore into it hungrily. It was gone within minutes, and Crane sat up, swiping his tongue around his jaws. "That was good," he commented happily. "Best prey I've had in a moon!"

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 28th, 2016, 07:59 PM
"Only if you do too." Nova smiled and padded over to his bed. "Well?"
Galaxy shrugged and followed him over. "You said you didn't mind earlier, but may I share with you?" She shuffled her black paws awkwardly. She turned to Crane and meowed incredulously, "A moon?! Nothing better than a rabbit in a moon?" FoxyFanGirl

Mayflower
December 29th, 2016, 09:18 AM
Galaxy shrugged and followed him over. "You said you didn't mind earlier, but may I share with you?" She shuffled her black paws awkwardly. She turned to Crane and meowed incredulously, "A moon?! Nothing better than a rabbit in a moon?" FoxyFanGirl
"Nope, I don't mind at all. You deserve the rest." Nova scooted over to make room for Galaxy and waited.
Nyx smiled at Crane. "Well, glad you came here! I believe Galaxy's a good hunter, and so am I. Nova, on the other hand, can protect us. He's actually really strong, he saved Galaxy from that Windclan cat!"

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 29th, 2016, 09:28 AM
"Nope, I don't mind at all. You deserve the rest." Nova scooted over to make room for Galaxy and waited.
Nyx smiled at Crane. "Well, glad you came here! I believe Galaxy's a good hunter, and so am I. Nova, on the other hand, can protect us. He's actually really strong, he saved Galaxy from that Windclan cat!"
Galaxy smiled and lied down next to the white tom, purring. At Nyx's comment of him saving her, she felt her fur grow hot, and she turned to Nova and muttered, still smiling, "What's the fastest way to keep her quiet?"

Mayflower
December 29th, 2016, 09:48 AM
Galaxy smiled and lied down next to the white tom, purring. At Nyx's comment of him saving her, she felt her fur grow hot, and she turned to Nova and muttered, still smiling, "What's the fastest way to keep her quiet?"
"Watch and learn." Nova smirked, his fur growing hot as well, and said "Nyx!"
"What Nova?"
"Rabbit to the northeast, a big fat one. ZHis scent is blowing this way."
"Got it. watch Crane, okay? I'll be right back." Nyx took off to the northwest in search of the rabbit.
"And that's how you get rid of annoying sisters who like to hunt." Nova turned back to Galaxy and smiled warmly. "How did I do?"

>Pepsi<
December 29th, 2016, 10:09 AM
Flamestorm, a fire pelted she cat with emerald green eyes, padded past. She was smaller than the rouges, but probably a lot tougher. "Tnhis is wind clan territory!" she stammered

Mayflower
December 29th, 2016, 10:18 AM
Flamestorm, a fire pelted she cat with emerald green eyes, padded past. She was smaller than the rouges, but probably a lot tougher. "Tnhis is wind clan territory!" she stammered
"I'm sorry miss, but this is not your territory. This is loner territory, outside of the Windclan border. We mean no harm." Nova stood, towering over the small cat, and said "Trust me, this is not Windclan territory."

>Pepsi<
December 29th, 2016, 10:23 AM
"I'm sorry miss, but this is not your territory. This is loner territory, outside of the Windclan border. We mean no harm." Nova stood, towering over the small cat, and said "Trust me, this is not Windclan territory."
She grunted, "I might need to tell Dapplestar about this," she hissed, her ears pinned back. "If your not trying to invade I suggest you try and stay out of any clan cats sight, they might not be as accepting as me,"

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 29th, 2016, 10:27 AM
She grunted, "I might need to tell Dapplestar about this," she hissed, her ears pinned back. "If your not trying to invade I suggest you try and stay out of any clan cats sight, they might not be as accepting as me,"
Galaxy stepped forwards, casting a glance at Nyx. She still smelled strongly of windClan, so she meowed, "I think it would do you good to recognize another warrior. We found a Clanmate's body on the border and Nyx has agreed to help me bring it back. Haven't you, Nyx?"

Mayflower
December 29th, 2016, 10:35 AM
Galaxy stepped forwards, casting a glance at Nyx. She still smelled strongly of windClan, so she meowed, "I think it would do you good to recognize another warrior. We found a Clanmate's body on the border and Nyx has agreed to help me bring it back. Haven't you, Nyx?"
"Yes I have, Galaxywind. Shall we go now?" Nyx looked at Galaxy, then bowed her head as if she was submissive to the other molly. She owes me bigtime now.

dino.
December 29th, 2016, 12:30 PM
"No. Mostly I've had to eat crowfood or mice. Occasionally I've had to go hungry for days." Crane curled his lip, think ing about the crowfood. "Not very tasty, crowfood."

Mayflower
December 31st, 2016, 03:42 PM
Nova groaned and woke from his slumber, aching from his freshly scabbed wounds and stretched. Looking at Galaxy, who was sleeping peacefully, he saw her differently. He... felt different, more awkward, more like he couldn't stop thinking about her. Realizing he was staring, he tore his gaze away and waited for Crane, Nyx, or Galaxy to wake up.

(It begins, we have set sail on the Ship of Ships to Shipville)

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 31st, 2016, 04:10 PM
Nova groaned and woke from his slumber, aching from his freshly scabbed wounds and stretched. Looking at Galaxy, who was sleeping peacefully, he saw her differently. He... felt different, more awkward, more like he couldn't stop thinking about her. Realizing he was staring, he tore his gaze away and waited for Crane, Nyx, or Galaxy to wake up.

(It begins, we have set sail on the Ship of Ships to Shipville)
Galaxy stirred and opened her eyes halfway. "Oh, hi," she meowed tiredly. "Are you feeling better, early riser?" She sat up and smiled.

Mayflower
December 31st, 2016, 08:52 PM
Galaxy stirred and opened her eyes halfway. "Oh, hi," she meowed tiredly. "Are you feeling better, early riser?" She sat up and smiled.
"Yeah, the wounds have stabbed over but aren't healed yet. How about you?" Nova cast a glance to Nyx, who was still sound asleep. "Looks like we have a little time to ourselves, Nyx is a night owl." Nova smiled and sat next to Galaxy to continue the conversation.

DragonChaos
December 31st, 2016, 08:58 PM
(Since im a guy who always does this, Is it alright if I come in with my cat Shadow (http://monos-charries.weebly.com/shadow.html)?)

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 1st, 2017, 01:35 AM
"Yeah, the wounds have stabbed over but aren't healed yet. How about you?" Nova cast a glance to Nyx, who was still sound asleep. "Looks like we have a little time to ourselves, Nyx is a night owl." Nova smiled and sat next to Galaxy to continue the conversation.
Galaxy smiled. "Yeah, we will," she meowed happily, inching closer to him in a "discreet"--if not obvious--fasion. "Hey, we never actually hunted, and you guys are running low... should I go? As far from WindClan as I can though."

Mayflower
January 1st, 2017, 11:47 AM
Galaxy smiled. "Yeah, we will," she meowed happily, inching closer to him in a "discreet"--if not obvious--fasion. "Hey, we never actually hunted, and you guys are running low... should I go? As far from WindClan as I can though."
Nova purred as Galaxy scooted closer and said "Only if you want to, we can send Nyx hunting if we need. She's pretty good, so she'll have no problem providing for you, Crane, me, and herself." Nova secretly wanted Galaxy to stay, so he wanted to tell her everything was fine, even though it was. It would have been helpful for her to hunt, but he would just send Nyx.

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 1st, 2017, 12:40 PM
Nova purred as Galaxy scooted closer and said "Only if you want to, we can send Nyx hunting if we need. She's pretty good, so she'll have no problem providing for you, Crane, me, and herself." Nova secretly wanted Galaxy to stay, so he wanted to tell her everything was fine, even though it was. It would have been helpful for her to hunt, but he would just send Nyx.
She sensed the fib, but shrugged. "Sure, then." She smiled.(YUCK short stupid space key x.x)

Mayflower
January 3rd, 2017, 06:27 AM
She sensed the fib, but shrugged. "Sure, then." She smiled.(YUCK short stupid space key x.x)
(Tis okay, tis okay)

"Wonderful, I'll just wake up Nyx and send her hunting." Nova grinned and padded over to Nyx, pushing on her shoulder. "Nyx, wake up, you need to go hunting."
"Ugh, fine." Nyx yawned and stretched, then padded out of the hollow to hunt.

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 3rd, 2017, 10:08 AM
(Tis okay, tis okay)

"Wonderful, I'll just wake up Nyx and send her hunting." Nova grinned and padded over to Nyx, pushing on her shoulder. "Nyx, wake up, you need to go hunting."
"Ugh, fine." Nyx yawned and stretched, then padded out of the hollow to hunt.
Galaxy laughed. "Real happy to hunt, hmm?" she meowed. "So, why did you want me to stay?"

Mayflower
January 3rd, 2017, 03:10 PM
Galaxy laughed. "Real happy to hunt, hmm?" she meowed. "So, why did you want me to stay?"
"I... uh, I..." Nova blushed and thought of a good excuse.
Nyx crept along the ground as she stalked the squirrel. She pounced and landed on the squirrel, snapping its neck. She threw it into her little pile of three mice and a squirrel, sighing. "I need to step up my game or we're all gonna starve."

Mayflower
January 6th, 2017, 09:37 PM
(Since im a guy who always does this, Is it alright if I come in with my cat Shadow (http://monos-charries.weebly.com/shadow.html)?)
(Sure, just jump right in!)

DragonChaos
January 6th, 2017, 10:08 PM
(Sure, just jump right in!)
(Alright, I'd have to switch to Shine (http://monos-charries.weebly.com/shine.html) though, since I started Shadow in a different place before you answered XP)

Mayflower
January 7th, 2017, 08:52 AM
(Alright, I'd have to switch to Shine (http://monos-charries.weebly.com/shine.html) though, since I started Shadow in a different place before you answered XP)
(That's completely fine, it's open to all! Is Shine hostile or friendly?)

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 10th, 2017, 10:22 AM
"I... uh, I..." Nova blushed and thought of a good excuse.
Nyx crept along the ground as she stalked the squirrel. She pounced and landed on the squirrel, snapping its neck. She threw it into her little pile of three mice and a squirrel, sighing. "I need to step up my game or we're all gonna starve."
Galaxy laughed. "Don't try lying,. whaddya want?" she asked, tilting her head. (sorry i took so long!)

Mayflower
January 10th, 2017, 11:57 AM
Galaxy laughed. "Don't try lying,. whaddya want?" she asked, tilting her head. (sorry i took so long!)
"Ugh, I don't know, it's just... I want to spend more time with you, I don't know why, my feelings are all jumbled up because I usually don't talk about them but with you I can and- Ugh, nevermind. You probably won't care." Nova looked at his feet, embarrassed and afraid of Galaxy's reaction.

Nyx sighed and threw her latest kill into the pile. "Okay, so that's two squirrels, four mice, a vole, and a bird with a broken wing. Seems good, but it won't last long." She heard her stomach rumble and turned away from the food. "Gotta let the others eat first." She grabbed a large leaf and piled the prey on top, then started to drag the leaf towards the hollow.
(Tis okay, I saw the thing about your service providers)

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 10th, 2017, 02:11 PM
"Ugh, I don't know, it's just... I want to spend more time with you, I don't know why, my feelings are all jumbled up because I usually don't talk about them but with you I can and- Ugh, nevermind. You probably won't care." Nova looked at his feet, embarrassed and afraid of Galaxy's reaction.

Nyx sighed and threw her latest kill into the pile. "Okay, so that's two squirrels, four mice, a vole, and a bird with a broken wing. Seems good, but it won't last long." She heard her stomach rumble and turned away from the food. "Gotta let the others eat first." She grabbed a large leaf and piled the prey on top, then started to drag the leaf towards the hollow.
(Tis okay, I saw the thing about your service providers)
(Thanks for understanding C=)
The black molly shuffled her paws. "Why wouldn't I care?" she asked, blinking her violet eyes. "What is it?"

Mayflower
January 30th, 2017, 06:55 PM
(Thanks for understanding C=)
The black molly shuffled her paws. "Why wouldn't I care?" she asked, blinking her violet eyes. "What is it?"
"I... I don't know." Nova sighed in frustration and looked away, hearing Nyx coming in.
Nyx panted as she dragged the leaf with prey on it in. "Got... food for.. us. Phew." Nyx dropped the leaf and collapsed onto her bed of leaves, sighing.

Mayflower
March 31st, 2017, 11:06 PM
Boop! Ludicrous Lunacy Mystical Monokuma Turtlestrike

Any of you still wanna rp here?

Ludicrous Lunacy
March 31st, 2017, 11:11 PM
"I... I don't know." Nova sighed in frustration and looked away, hearing Nyx coming in.
Nyx panted as she dragged the leaf with prey on it in. "Got... food for.. us. Phew." Nyx dropped the leaf and collapsed onto her bed of leaves, sighing.
"You don't know?" inquired the she-cat, ignoring Nyx. "I'm positive you know exactly what you want to say and just dont feel like saying it," she sniffed, flicking her tail over his ears.

Mayflower
March 31st, 2017, 11:25 PM
"You don't know?" inquired the she-cat, ignoring Nyx. "I'm positive you know exactly what you want to say and just dont feel like saying it," she sniffed, flicking her tail over his ears.
Nova looked at her, ears growing hot. "I... I know I've only known you for a short time but I almost died for you right? So I started thinking about why I almost died for you and then I realized- I didn't want you to get hurt because I liked you and I thought I could protect you and I-," Nova stopped suddenly to take a breath, "I didn't want your pelt and face to be scarred because you're to nice and funny to deserve pain just because you hunted a stupid piece of prey. What I'm trying to say is, I... really like you." Nova finished and looked down, barely noticing Nyx.

Nyx rolled her eyes at Nova's confession and sighed. "Well, after you're done confessing and falling in love, I managed to get some food. It might last us for a few days, but I may need to go hunting again this week." Nyx sighed and flopped onto the moss and leaf bed, almost falling asleep instantly.

Ludicrous Lunacy
March 31st, 2017, 11:32 PM
Nova looked at her, ears growing hot. "I... I know I've only known you for a short time but I almost died for you right? So I started thinking about why I almost died for you and then I realized- I didn't want you to get hurt because I liked you and I thought I could protect you and I-," Nova stopped suddenly to take a breath, "I didn't want your pelt and face to be scarred because you're to nice and funny to deserve pain just because you hunted a stupid piece of prey. What I'm trying to say is, I... really like you." Nova finished and looked down, barely noticing Nyx.

Nyx rolled her eyes at Nova's confession and sighed. "Well, after you're done confessing and falling in love, I managed to get some food. It might last us for a few days, but I may need to go hunting again this week." Nyx sighed and flopped onto the moss and leaf bed, almost falling asleep instantly.
(Will reply when I wake up tomorrow)

Mayflower
March 31st, 2017, 11:33 PM
(Will reply when I wake up tomorrow)
ok!

Serendipity
March 31st, 2017, 11:51 PM
So, I just created loners called Nyx and Nova http://ind5.ccio.co/D1/I6/d3/83105555593896473shbQkWcFc.jpg that are brother(Nova) and sister(Nyx). They live in a little hollow like this http://touchstonesofthesacred.com/wp-content/uploads/tree-hollow.jpg outside of Windclan. Everyone is free to rp here, start whenever you want!
That great moment when your the 100th post :DD

Mayflower
April 1st, 2017, 12:06 AM
That great moment when your the 100th post :DD
I know I feel so SPECIAL one of my threads has survived! :ringbounce:

Mayflower
April 7th, 2017, 11:56 PM
Bump Ludicrous Lunacy

Mayflower
May 29th, 2017, 09:15 AM

You guys still wanna do this?

Ludicrous Lunacy
May 29th, 2017, 09:19 AM
sure, bean)

Mayflower
May 29th, 2017, 09:21 AM
sure, bean)
Okay, yay!

dino.
May 29th, 2017, 10:46 AM
Yus :3 )

DragonChaos
May 30th, 2017, 09:55 PM

(Si :3)
(srry for the long wait to reply, I have Otitis Externa aka 'Swimmers Ear')

Mayflower
June 3rd, 2017, 01:51 PM
(Si :3)
(srry for the long wait to reply, I have Otitis Externa aka 'Swimmers Ear')
Yus :3 )
Great! just jump in or keep going from where you left off. <3 But I have a question: why does everyone have rainbow names?

Ludicrous Lunacy

DragonChaos
June 3rd, 2017, 02:00 PM
Great! just jump in or keep going from where you left off. <3 But I have a question: why does everyone have rainbow names?

@Ludicrous Lunacy (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=148)

(Everyone that has a rainbow name is a Livestreamer)

DragonChaos
June 3rd, 2017, 02:01 PM

@Ludicrous Lunacy (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=148)

(Everyone that has a rainbow name is a Livestreamer. I'm up atm so I wont join untill probs after 4 PM EST)

Mayflower
June 3rd, 2017, 02:07 PM
(Everyone that has a rainbow name is a Livestreamer. I'm up atm so I wont join untill probs after 4 PM EST)
ohhh ok

thanks <3

dino.
June 3rd, 2017, 03:12 PM
Crane sat in the hollow, yawning. It seemed like a lifetime ago that he had been wandering the forest, unable to hunt for himself.

Mayflower
June 14th, 2017, 10:38 AM
Crane sat in the hollow, yawning. It seemed like a lifetime ago that he had been wandering the forest, unable to hunt for himself.
Nyx yawned and woke, stretching out her body. She looked over to see Crane beside her and grinned. "How did you sleep, lil dude? You've been out for a while. There's fresh kill over there, feel free to eat."

Ludicrous Lunacy

Ludicrous Lunacy
June 14th, 2017, 10:52 AM
Nyx yawned and woke, stretching out her body. She looked over to see Crane beside her and grinned. "How did you sleep, lil dude? You've been out for a while. There's fresh kill over there, feel free to eat."

Ludicrous Lunacy
Galaxy's eyes opened a crack to look out at Nyx. "Shut up, I'm tryin'a get some rest!" The black molly curled back up next to Nova, ears flicked back irritably. But she had mentioned food.

dino.
June 14th, 2017, 11:03 AM

Ludicrous Lunacy
Crane looked over at Nyx. "No thanks, not hungry," he yanwed. "Just tired. Didn't have a great sleep last night." He laughed. "Not used to sleeping with others."

Mayflower
June 14th, 2017, 11:33 AM
Galaxy's eyes opened a crack to look out at Nyx. "Shut up, I'm tryin'a get some rest!" The black molly curled back up next to Nova, ears flicked back irritably. But she had mentioned food.
Crane looked over at Nyx. "No thanks, not hungry," he yanwed. "Just tired. Didn't have a great sleep last night." He laughed. "Not used to sleeping with others."
"Well might want to get used to it," Nyx chuckled, turning her yellow eyes onto Galaxy. "Sorry, I'll just let you lovebirds rest." Nyx grinned and waited for her brother's reply, aware he was awake.

Nova heard Nyx and blushed fiercely, still not used to the fact that Galaxy had returned his feelings. He tried to stand and winced, feeling the wounds he thought had healed pronounce they were definitely NOT healed. He huffed and sat back down, noticing Crane was awake. "Hey, how are you doing? Would you mind passing us some fresh kill?"

Ludicrous Lunacy
June 14th, 2017, 11:40 AM
"Well might want to get used to it," Nyx chuckled, turning her yellow eyes onto Galaxy. "Sorry, I'll just let you lovebirds rest." Nyx grinned and waited for her brother's reply, aware he was awake.

Nova heard Nyx and blushed fiercely, still not used to the fact that Galaxy had returned his feelings. He tried to stand and winced, feeling the wounds he thought had healed pronounce they were definitely NOT healed. He huffed and sat back down, noticing Crane was awake. "Hey, how are you doing? Would you mind passing us some fresh kill?"
"Nyx!" exclaimed the she-cat, though she couldn't help a smile. "Nova, stay down b'fore you hurt yourself. And yeah, is there a rabbit or something?" she added on to Nova's request.

Mayflower
June 14th, 2017, 11:50 AM
"Nyx!" exclaimed the she-cat, though she couldn't help a smile. "Nova, stay down b'fore you hurt yourself. And yeah, is there a rabbit or something?" she added on to Nova's request.
Nova smiled at Galaxy and shuffled a little closer to her, wanting to be near her. "Nyx, please?"

Nyx sighed in fake annoyance. "Fine, gosh." Nyx stood and walked over to the pile, grabbing the only rabbit and dragging it to the two cats. "Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. You need your strength to heal," she then looked at Galaxy and then said "And you need it to help him heal." She winked and strolled out of the hollow, headed towards the stream for a drink.

dino.
June 14th, 2017, 02:51 PM

Crane glanced at Galaxy and nodded. He wordlessly pushed a rabbit toward the tom.

Mayflower
June 19th, 2017, 12:20 PM
Crane glanced at Galaxy and nodded. He wordlessly pushed a rabbit toward the tom.
"Thank you." Nova pushed the rabbit towards Galaxy and bit into his own prey.

Ludicrous Lunacy

dino.
June 19th, 2017, 01:01 PM
"Thank you." Nova pushed the rabbit towards Galaxy and bit into his own prey.

Ludicrous Lunacy
"No problem," he said, then laid his head on his paws, thinkingm

Mayflower
June 19th, 2017, 01:49 PM
"No problem," he said, then laid his head on his paws, thinkingm
(Hey, would you want to rp on Shadow's Kapua Island? We need a chief and his children)

dino.
June 19th, 2017, 04:33 PM
(Hey, would you want to rp on Shadow's Kapua Island? We need a chief and his children)
Sure I'll take a look. You mind linking me?)

Mayflower
June 19th, 2017, 07:26 PM
Sure I'll take a look. You mind linking me?)
http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=293583#post293583

Mayflower
September 1st, 2017, 01:13 PM
(Heyyy long time no rp! Do you still rp with Crane?)

dino.
September 1st, 2017, 01:43 PM
(Heyyy long time no rp! Do you still rp with Crane?)
(Yes, I do)

Mayflower
September 1st, 2017, 02:13 PM
(Yes, I do)
Nice! If you would like to rp with the siblings, Nova is open (and grieving). And does he have an adopted family?)

dino.
September 1st, 2017, 02:55 PM
Nice! If you would like to rp with the siblings, Nova is open (and grieving). And does he have an adopted family?)
No, he doesn't. He was kind of a random character I made up for this; he needs a finder, but I haven't had time to make one.

Mayflower
September 1st, 2017, 03:22 PM
No, he doesn't. He was kind of a random character I made up for this; he needs a finder, but I haven't had time to make one.
Okay. IF you want, Nova and Nyx could like adopt him as their brother)

dino.
September 1st, 2017, 03:27 PM
Okay. IF you want, Nova and Nyx could like adopt him as their brother)
That'd be nice ^^)

Mayflower
September 2nd, 2017, 09:37 AM
That'd be nice ^^)
Okay! If you want to rp with them, just hit me up! I'll do the same ^^

dino.
September 2nd, 2017, 09:40 AM
Okay! If you want to rp with them, just hit me up! I'll do the same ^^
Thanks!)