PDA

View Full Version : Natureclan

judas
October 6th, 2016, 03:50 PM
Hey people Natureclan is back again!!!!!!!
So quick reminder,Pantherwhisp got his power and found Honeykit
For old members
Name:
Sorry guys I can't go back and check the old forms,it updated for me :(
For new members
This is Natureclan!! It's a mix of Riverclan and Windclan
Form
Name:
Love intrest:
Welcome to Natureclan :rainbowllama:

Delta Reliant
October 6th, 2016, 03:52 PM
Name: Opalbreeze
(gonna state who Opalbreeze is...)

judas
October 6th, 2016, 03:55 PM
(Welcome back!! lets start role playing!)
Fawnfur sorted more herbs,making sure each pile was neat. She looked over,seeing all the cats outside."Opalbreeze!"She called,walking out."Have you seen Viperfang anywhere?"She asked,

Delta Reliant
October 6th, 2016, 03:58 PM
(Welcome back!! lets start role playing!)
Fawnfur sorted more herbs,making sure each pile was neat. She looked over,seeing all the cats outside."Opalbreeze!"She called,walking out."Have you seen Viperfang anywhere?"She asked,

(YEAH!)
"A-actually i haven't... and i don't really know where he would be..." Opalbreezes shyness immediately kicked in... As she didn't see Fawnfur before.

Gone
October 6th, 2016, 04:17 PM
Name: Smallpaw/ Viperfang/ Leopardtail
Love intrest: Pantherwisp (Crush)/ Fawnfur (Crush)/ Lightlilly (Mate)

BluBunnie
October 6th, 2016, 04:19 PM
Name: Grayeye
Love interest: Noneee

judas
October 6th, 2016, 04:22 PM
(Yay!!!!!)
Fawnfur looked at the young cat."Are you scared?"She asked,turning back to the herbs."I won't hurt you,"She purred,Fawnfur sighed then turn back to Opalbreeze."Could you go find him,I need to talk to him..."She mumbled.

judas
October 6th, 2016, 04:23 PM
Name: Grayeye
Love interest: Noneee

Accepted)):music:

Delta Reliant
October 6th, 2016, 04:30 PM
(Yay!!!!!)
Fawnfur looked at the young cat."Are you scared?"She asked,turning back to the herbs."I won't hurt you,"She purred,Fawnfur sighed then turn back to Opalbreeze."Could you go find him,I need to talk to him..."She mumbled.

"O-Okay..." Opalbreeze left the medicine den and looked around for Viperfang... As she wanted to be done with this as soon as possible.

Gone
October 6th, 2016, 04:39 PM
Viperfang was out of camp, a frown on his face, he was just so angry that Fawnfur didn't accept to be his mate, after all, she had given anluther tom a chance! He hissed at the ground, his fur staying flat whatsoever, his ear twitching slightly before he started walking back to camp.

Delta Reliant
October 6th, 2016, 04:40 PM
Viperfang was out of camp, a frown on his face, he was just so angry that Fawnfur didn't accept to be his mate, after all, she had given anluther tom a chance! He hissed at the ground, his fur staying flat whatsoever, his ear twitching slightly before he started walking back to camp.

Opalbreeze couldn't find Viperfang in the camp so she left the camp to see if she could pick up his scent among all the cats who had left today.

Gone
October 6th, 2016, 04:49 PM
Opalbreeze couldn't find Viperfang in the camp so she left the camp to see if she could pick up his scent among all the cats who had left today.

Viperfang walked past Opalbreeze as he finally walked back into the camp, a frown still covering his face, he sat in the middle of the clearing, gazing at Fawnfur from where he was and suddently calming down, a loud sigh escaping him. "There's no need to stay angry..." He newed to himself before he flopped down onto the grass and gazed at the beautiful she-cat, that was Fawnfur.

Delta Reliant
October 6th, 2016, 04:51 PM
Viperfang walked past Opalbreeze as he finally walked back into the camp, a frown still covering his face, he sat in the middle of the clearing, gazing at Fawnfur from where he was and suddently calming down, a loud sigh escaping him. "There's no need to stay angry..." He newed to himself before he flopped down onto the grass and gazed at the beautiful she-cat, that was Fawnfur.

Opalbreeze was distracted for another few minutes until she realized 'THAT WAS VIPERFANG!' She turned back and ran into the camp "He's... Here!... Fawnfur..." She said between a few gasps because of how quickly she had ran back.

judas
October 6th, 2016, 04:53 PM
Fawnfur looked around and sighed,"Viperfang! Where are you?"Fawnfur called,flicking her tail.For a warrior,he still acts like a kit.She smiled,remembering when they played together in the nursery.

Ivy
October 6th, 2016, 05:00 PM
Rainbreeze sighed and watched Opalbreeze gloomily

Gone
October 6th, 2016, 05:07 PM
Fawnfur looked around and sighed,"Viperfang! Where are you?"Fawnfur called,flicking her tail.For a warrior,he still acts like a kit.She smiled,remembering when they played together in the nursery.

Viperfang ear perked as he heard his name being called by Fawnfur. "Yes, Fawnfur..?" He asked as he stepped into her den, his gaze showing a now calm tom, he sat down at the entrance, gazing in the she-cat's eyes. "D-Did you need me for something?" He asked.

judas
October 6th, 2016, 05:10 PM
"I need you do do something Important."She said,siting up straight with her tail rapped around her paws."Stop being so...sad,why are you so upset,just because I.."She mumbled,looking back up at Viperfang.

DragonChaos
October 6th, 2016, 05:12 PM
Name: Pantherwhisp // Deerleap
:music:

vixenandwillowlikescookie
October 6th, 2016, 05:14 PM
eyo do i have to redo my form? or can i keep my charcotrs )

Gone
October 6th, 2016, 05:15 PM
"I need you do do something Important."She said,siting up straight with her tail rapped around her paws."Stop being so...sad,why are you so upset,just because I.."She mumbled,looking back up at Viperfang.

"And what is that important thing..?" Viperfang asked, his gaze saddening as she started talking about what had happened, he gazed in her eyes. "Yes... Because of that..." Was all the tom said, gazing at the ground afterwards, his tail wrapped around his paws.

judas
October 6th, 2016, 05:16 PM
eyo do i have to redo my form? or can i keep my charcotrs )
No just put your cats name and Rank)

judas
October 6th, 2016, 05:19 PM
"And what is that important thing..?" Viperfang asked, his gaze saddening as she started talking about what had happened, he gazed in her eyes. "Yes... Because of that..." Was all the tom said, gazing at the ground afterwards, his tail wrapped around his paws.

"Promise me you'll stop being sad..."She mumbled,licking his ear."That's all I want from you,get a mate and have kits...without me."She purred,"We can't be together,you know that."She said,flicking her tail. Fawnfur sighed,looking at the ground.

Gone
October 6th, 2016, 05:23 PM
"Promise me you'll stop being sad..."She mumbled,licking his ear."That's all I want from you,get a mate and have kits...without me."She purred,"We can't be together,you know that."She said,flicking her tail. Fawnfur sighed,looking at the ground.

Viperfang shook his head. "It isn't that easy, Fawnfur... I don't have anyone else other than you, you're the she-cat I've been dreaming of for moons..." The tom sighed and got up, ignoring her purr. "That's something I cannot obey, I'm sorry..." He said and walked back out, eyes watering.

judas
October 6th, 2016, 05:30 PM
Name: Pantherwhisp // Deerleap
:music:

Honey looked up at Pantherwhisp."I think the cats name was small or something like that."The kit said,"And then another cat came,after that it gets blurry."

October 6th, 2016, 05:32 PM
No just put your cats name and Rank)
ok
tornthorn warrior
badgerjaw warrior
cresentcolor warrior
waterfallstar leader
clawedheart warrior
sweetflame queen
( can you remember any of the others XD i dont think i can )

judas
October 6th, 2016, 05:53 PM
ok
tornthorn warrior
badgerjaw warrior
cresentcolor warrior
waterfallstar leader
clawedheart warrior
sweetflame queen
( can you remember any of the others XD i dont think i can )

Applepaw was one)

October 6th, 2016, 05:57 PM
Applepaw was one)
oh yes thank you i could of sworn i had another queen )

DragonChaos
October 6th, 2016, 06:03 PM
Honey looked up at Pantherwhisp."I think the cats name was small or something like that."The kit said,"And then another cat came,after that it gets blurry."

"You mean Smallpaw?" Pantherwhisp asked Honey, then didn't know who the other cat came in the dream was so he mainly focused on Smallpaw. // Deerleap was strolling around camp, humming a small tune as she checked up on everybody to see if they were alright.

judas
October 6th, 2016, 06:05 PM
"You mean Smallpaw?" Pantherwhisp asked Honey, then didn't know who the other cat came in the dream was so he mainly focused on Smallpaw. // Deerleap was strolling around camp, humming a small tune as she checked up on everybody to see if they were alright.
"Yeah,I think that's what it was,why where you to fighting?"She asked,looking around."They didn't seem happy."She purred,waving her tail in the air.

Gone
October 6th, 2016, 06:09 PM
Viperfang shook his head. "It isn't that easy, Fawnfur... I don't have anyone else other than you, you're the she-cat I've been dreaming of for moons..." The tom sighed and got up, ignoring her purr. "That's something I cannot obey, I'm sorry..." He said and walked back out, eyes watering.

Boop Moonfur

judas
October 6th, 2016, 06:21 PM
Boop Moonfur

"Your going to have to...For the clans sake.."She purred."I'll still be here,just not with you.."She mumbled,looking at the ground.

DragonChaos
October 6th, 2016, 06:23 PM
"Yeah,I think that's what it was,why where you to fighting?"She asked,looking around."They didn't seem happy."She purred,waving her tail in the air.

"It's a bit...complicated...Don't worry about it." Pantherwhisp said as he looked around the place, wondering where Smallpaw even was, since she usually didn't leave his side. // Deerleap soon decided to sit at the camp entrance and wait around, and walked over there, watching the clan in case fights broke out or if Waterfallstar needed her for something.

Gone
October 6th, 2016, 06:37 PM
"Your going to have to...For the clans sake.."She purred."I'll still be here,just not with you.."She mumbled,looking at the ground.

"I don't want to stay alone... Look, I really want to be your mate, please... We already broke the code..." Viperfang sighed, walking over to her and pulling her deeper into the den, where he pinned her down, gazing in her eyes.

Gone
October 6th, 2016, 06:39 PM
Smallpaw was lost again, ears flattened, she just made er way deeper and deeper into the forest, scared. "P-Pantherwisp?!" She called shakily, looking around desesperatly.

Starfall
October 6th, 2016, 06:46 PM
Amberpaw
medicinecat/
swiftbolt
Warrior/
Lightlilly
Warrior/ (sorry im on my mobile ;w;)

judas
October 6th, 2016, 06:48 PM
"I don't want to stay alone... Look, I really want to be your mate, please... We already broke the code..." Viperfang sighed, walking over to her and pulling her deeper into the den, where he pinned her down, gazing in her eyes.

"No we didn't...We met once and then I said no..just find some other cat.."She said,pushing him off,she spotted a hole that a snake could fit through."Ugh.."She mumbled.

Gone
October 6th, 2016, 06:51 PM
"No we didn't...We met once and then I said no..just find some other cat.."She said,pushing him off,she spotted a hole that a snake could fit through."Ugh.."She mumbled.

"Please... there's no one else for me... Only you..." Viperfang mewed shakily, on the verge of crying, he pinned her back down and firnly held her, pressing their noses together. "Please, I don't care about dying... As long as I can be happy..." He admitted.

DragonChaos
October 6th, 2016, 06:52 PM
"It's a bit...complicated...Don't worry about it." Pantherwhisp said as he looked around the place, wondering where Smallpaw even was, since she usually didn't leave his side. // Deerleap soon decided to sit at the camp entrance and wait around, and walked over there, watching the clan in case fights broke out or if Waterfallstar needed her for something.
Boopy

Gone
October 6th, 2016, 06:55 PM
Smallpaw was lost again, ears flattened, she just made er way deeper and deeper into the forest, scared. "P-Pantherwisp?!" She called shakily, looking around desesperatly.

(Bump whoever wants to RP)

judas
October 6th, 2016, 06:56 PM
"Please... there's no one else for me... Only you..." Viperfang mewed shakily, on the verge of crying, he pinned her back down and firnly held her, pressing their noses together. "Please, I don't care about dying... As long as I can be happy..." He admitted.

"What about me? I can't be a medicine cat if I have a mate...and you'll never be happy..."She said,getting back up."I'm sorry."Fawnfur said,flicking her tail to the side."But if you ever want to become leader,you can't love me..."

Gone
October 6th, 2016, 07:01 PM
"What about me? I can't be a medicine cat if I have a mate...and you'll never be happy..."She said,getting back up."I'm sorry."Fawnfur said,flicking her tail to the side."But if you ever want to become leader,you can't love me..."

"But you still are, even when you had a mate!" Viperfang said, tears rolling down his face before he shook his head. "I don't want to be the leader of this clan! I just want you to be my mate!" He said firmly, gazing in her eyes. "You're becoming just like Pantherwisp..." He grumbled.

judas
October 6th, 2016, 07:11 PM
"But you still are, even when you had a mate!" Viperfang said, tears rolling down his face before he shook his head. "I don't want to be the leader of this clan! I just want you to be my mate!" He said firmly, gazing in her eyes. "You're becoming just like Pantherwisp..." He grumbled.

"Hawkfeather was different! It's hard to explain.."She mumbled,then looked up."Just forget I'm here..."She hissed turning away.

Starfall
October 6th, 2016, 07:15 PM
Amberpaw padded out of the medicine cat den and yawned stepping out into the sunlight. "I wonder if fawnfur's around" she said aloud as she padded twards the fresh kill pile.

Gone
October 6th, 2016, 07:16 PM
"Hawkfeather was different! It's hard to explain.."She mumbled,then looked up."Just forget I'm here..."She hissed turning away.

"I don't care, this is no different!" Viperfang hissed. "I can't, that's what you can't understand, I just want to make you happy..." He mewed sadly, licking her neck.

judas
October 6th, 2016, 07:18 PM
"I don't care, this is no different!" Viperfang hissed. "I can't, that's what you can't understand, I just want to make you happy..." He mewed sadly, licking her neck.

"Then leave me alone...that's the only way I'll be Happy."She hissed,going through a pile of herbs.

Gone
October 6th, 2016, 07:21 PM
"Then leave me alone...that's the only way I'll be Happy."She hissed,going through a pile of herbs.

Viperfang's eyes widened as she told him to leave her alone, he stood silent but nodded and whirled around before walking out, head hanging and tail dragging against the ground, he sniffled from time to time, his heart had been broken into small bits.

judas
October 7th, 2016, 03:43 PM
Fawnfur looked at at the Medicine cat den,all the herbs were in there place. All she had to do now was clean her nest and sort out the moss,She looked back at were Viperfang had left. She sighed,looking back at what else she needed to do.

Bram246
October 7th, 2016, 05:48 PM
Name: Berrypaw
Love intrest: None

Starfall
October 7th, 2016, 07:23 PM
Swiftbolt padded out of the warriors den with his sister, lightlilly, padding beside him. The two grabbed a large bird and sat down in a corner of the camp and began to share the bird.

Amberpaw yawned and padded out of the medicine cat den, her tail dragging on the ground and her hears drooping. "Gosh, im tired..." she said and yawned again.

Bram246
October 7th, 2016, 07:27 PM
Berrypaw walked in the medicine den. "Hello? Anyone here?"

Starfall
October 7th, 2016, 07:37 PM
Swiftbolt spotted his apprentice "berrypaw" he called ushering his apprentice over to where him and his sister were laying.

Amberpaw was in the territory looking for budrock root and mint, but also trying to clear her mind. "What if... no, no she whouldnt do that...i hope..." she said aloud as she was loking at her reflection by the pond.

Bram246
October 7th, 2016, 08:00 PM
Seeing no one in the medicine cat den Berrypaw spotted his mentor. "Hey Swiftbolt!"

judas
October 7th, 2016, 08:02 PM
"Amberpaw! Come over here!"Fawnfur called,walking put of her den."Amberpaw where are you?"The She said again,slightly annoyed with the she cat leaving camp."Hurry up!"She called again,flicking her tail to the side

Starfall
October 7th, 2016, 08:08 PM
Swiftbolt smiled at his apprentice and nodded a hello, while lightlilly smiled sweetly at the young tom "hello berrypaw, i hope my brother isnt making you work too hard" she giggled as her brother shot her an annoyed loook.

Amberpaw looked behind her and saw fawnfur "oh, fawnfur do you need something?" The ginger she cat asked.

judas
October 7th, 2016, 08:11 PM
Fawnfur nosed Amberpaw."It's time,"She purred,jumping on the high rock."Cats of Natureclan gather round!"She called,glancing back at Amberpaw. Who was still on the ground."Come on then!"She purred,winking her eye.

Bram246
October 7th, 2016, 08:17 PM
"Oh not at all!", Berrypaw smiled at Lightlilly. Laying on his scared paws he looked at Swiftbolt,"Can we look around the territory today?"

Starfall
October 7th, 2016, 08:19 PM
Amberpaw gasped and grinned widely (i dunno if im supposed to jump up or not XD ) the ginger she cats tail flicked baxk and fourth in excitement and her scarlet eyes sparkled with happiness and excitement.

Swiftbolt looked up at the call of fawnfur and he got up with his sisterand looked at berrypaw "maybe a bit later" he said following close behind his sibling. The twins took a seat in front of the rock. Swiftbolt gave a nod of approvel and lightlilly gave the medicine cat app an encouraging smile.

judas
October 7th, 2016, 08:25 PM
(Jump up on le rock star :3 :rainbowllama: )

Starfall
October 7th, 2016, 08:31 PM
(K lol on it)
amberpaw lashed her tail and followed her mentor up to the rock and stood beside her. She felt pride and happiness filling her chest as she looked at her mentor with excitement.

Gone
October 7th, 2016, 08:37 PM
Swiftbolt padded out of the warriors den with his sister, lightlilly, padding beside him. The two grabbed a large bird and sat down in a corner of the camp and began to share the bird.

Amberpaw yawned and padded out of the medicine cat den, her tail dragging on the ground and her hears drooping. "Gosh, im tired..." she said and yawned again.
Leopardtail gazed at Lightlilly from the medecine cat's den, a smile on his maw before he layed his head on his paws, feeling a bit bad for Viperfang, but Fawnfur was right... They couldn't be mates.

Viperfang was in his corner of camp, back turned away from everyone, face buried in-between his paws, he wasn't making a sound, not moving an inch, he was just there...

~Truly Blue~
October 7th, 2016, 08:42 PM
Name:Rushingpaw
Love interest:Open

Starfall
October 7th, 2016, 08:47 PM
Lightlilly spotted leopardtail and smiled sweetly at her mate. (Should we hab,ve them have kits??????)

Starfall
October 7th, 2016, 08:48 PM
[ QUOTE=~Truly Blue~;2700]Name:Rushingpaw
Love interest:Open[/QUOTE]

(I dunno if moonfur is here but when she accepsts you lightlilly could be your mentor...or i can make a new cat for you??)

judas
October 7th, 2016, 08:51 PM
~Truly Blue~;2700]Name:Rushingpaw
Love interest:Open

Accepted

judas
October 7th, 2016, 08:55 PM
Fawnfur looked at her clan mates,then looked at Amberpaw.
"I, Fawnfur, medicine cat of NatureClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of a medicine cat, and with your help she will serve her Clan for many moons.
Amberpaw, do you promise to uphold the ways of a medicine cat, to stand apart from rivalry between Clan and Clan and to protect all cats equally, even at the cost of your life?"Fawnfur asked.

Bram246
October 7th, 2016, 09:00 PM
Berrypaw heard Fawnfur talk. Looking at Ambrose's excited face he got up quickly knowing she was getting her name.

Starfall
October 7th, 2016, 09:01 PM
Amberpaw let out a shakey breath and smiled "i do" she said, her voice ringing out.

judas
October 7th, 2016, 09:06 PM
"Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your true name as a medicine cat. Amberpaw, from this moment you will be known as Amberwish. StarClan honors your loyaltyand kindness, and we welcome you as a full medicine cat of Natureclan."Fawnfur said,resting her muzzle on Amberwish's head.

Bram246
October 7th, 2016, 09:10 PM
"Amberwish! Amberwish!", Berrypaw yelled excited.

Starfall
October 7th, 2016, 09:14 PM
Amberwish smilled and licked her mentors cheek in thankyou. The ginger she cat shivered as she heard the cats of natureclan call her name.

Swiftbolt and lightlilly both followed berrypaw in cheering "Amberwish!! Anberwish!!" The two yelled in unision

judas
October 7th, 2016, 09:18 PM
"Your welcome Amberwish."Fawnfur mewed.

Starfall
October 7th, 2016, 09:23 PM
Amberwish closed her eyes and grinned and jumped off the rock landing elegantly on her paws. The ginger she cat began to laugh happily and began to jump and flip around the clearing.

Bram246
October 7th, 2016, 09:29 PM
Berrypaw approach the happy she cat,"Congrats!"

judas
October 7th, 2016, 09:29 PM
Fawnfur laughed,looking at Amberwish."Now you can finish cleaning the Medicine cats den. I already sorted most of the herbs and clean my bedding just clean yours and sort the rest of the herbs."Fawnfur said,waving her tail.

Starfall
October 7th, 2016, 09:47 PM
Amberwish smiled sweetly at the apprentice "thank you" she said then looked at her mentor. The ginger she cats smile never wavered as she was given chores "okay" she said then bounded off into the medicine cats den and got to work.

Swiftbolt padded up to his apprentice, his sister following only a few mouselengths behind "are you ready?" He said. Lightlilly poked her head out from behind ger brother "ill tag along if you dont mind" she said smiling a tthe young tom.

Bram246
October 7th, 2016, 10:04 PM
Berrypaw was a bit weary of Swiftbolt's sister but he smiled,"Sure! Let's go!", he walked through the entrance.

Gone
October 7th, 2016, 10:09 PM
(Could I make a loner?)

judas
October 7th, 2016, 10:29 PM
Yeah))

Gone
October 7th, 2016, 10:43 PM
Name: Raven
Love intrest: Amberwish

judas
October 8th, 2016, 08:05 AM
Accepted))

Starfall
October 8th, 2016, 03:10 PM
Swiftbolt nodded then began to pad out to the territory wit this sister walking right beside him. Smiling the she cat looked back at berryclaw, her green eyes flickered with slide confusion for a moment but it was gone quickly " this is gonna be fun, I might be able to help a little with some training." She said as she slowed her pace to walk beside they young apprentice. Swiftbolt was quietly thinking to himself, walking in the same pace as he was when he left the camp.

Amberwish opened her eyes, and stretched in her nest "my first day with my full name." She giggled to herself as she padded out of the medicine cats den.

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 03:16 PM
"'Um yeah.", Berrypaw replied to Lightlilly. He didn't want to train with Swiftbolt's sister since he wanted another to train with another apprentice.

Starfall
October 8th, 2016, 03:47 PM
Lightlilly blinked at the apprentice then gave a quick sad smile and padded up next to her brother then smiled 'I would go be with leopardtail but amberwish ordered him to get some rest' she thought to herself. All of a sudden swiftbolt stopped and looked back at his apprentice "are you ready for your training?" He asked as he sat down and wrapped his tail around his paws.

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 03:56 PM
Berrypaw stopped walking and stared at Swiftbolt,"Yes. What are we doing?"

Shadow
October 8th, 2016, 04:56 PM
Name:Shadeclaw
Personality:Mysterious,funny,fun,smart,sarcastic,s trong,and brave
Appearance:A black white and orange she-cat ( my profile pic)

judas
October 8th, 2016, 11:19 PM
Accepted))

Starfall
October 9th, 2016, 04:24 PM
Swiftbolt crouched down and looked at his apprentice, excitement and a little playfulness twinkling in his golden eyes. "You will be battling me" he said as his long tail flicked back and fourth. In the meantime lightlilly backed up and watched, nearly wrapping her fluffy tail around her paws.

Amberwish stopped and looked up at the tree, after a few moments of just staring at it she decided that she would try to climb it. "It can't be that hard" she said as she made her way up the tree. After she got halfway she looked down "....oh....that...seems like it would hurt" she said but continued to climb. "I wonder what happened with viperfang?" She asked herself as she finally made it two branches from the top.

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 04:27 PM
Berrypaw stood lashing his tail. He waited for Swiftbolt to make the first move.

Starfall
October 9th, 2016, 04:42 PM
Swiftbolt flicked his ear then darted forward and jumped aiming for berry paws back but quickly flipped and tried to trip the young tom instead.

Caligo Everton
October 9th, 2016, 04:45 PM
Name: darkclaw
Love interest: grayeye

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 04:46 PM
Berrypaw tried to move out of Swiftbolt's way but the tripped him. Spatting dirt he quickly got up trying to swipe at his mentor.

judas
October 9th, 2016, 04:49 PM
[ QUOTE=Ash;5245]Name: darkclaw
Love interest: grayeye[/QUOTE]
Accepted

Gone
October 9th, 2016, 04:59 PM
Amberwish stopped and looked up at the tree, after a few moments of just staring at it she decided that she would try to climb it. "It can't be that hard" she said as she made her way up the tree. After she got halfway she looked down "....oh....that...seems like it would hurt" she said but continued to climb. "I wonder what happened with viperfang?" She asked herself as she finally made it two branches from the top.
Raven slowly made his way through the forest, not really knowing NatureClan's presence, he did look pretty bad in the state he was right now, half of his face being bloody, he looked around with his only eye, staying calm whatsoever, his tail flicking slightly as he got what seened to be the scent of another cat, he stopped dead in his tracks and looked around. "... Hello?" He asked in his deep voice.

Starfall
October 9th, 2016, 05:26 PM
Amberwish flicked her ear as she heard someone call out. The ginger she cat looked down and spotted an unknown cat. Carefully making her way down the tree she appeared in front of Raven "hell- oh my goodness you're bleeding!" She gasped the she began to look around for cobwebs. After a few moments she appeared again and reached forward to get to work on the toms face.

Starfall
October 9th, 2016, 05:28 PM
Swiftbolt dodged and then darted towards his apprentice then jumped again, this time really aiming to land on his apprentices back.

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 05:32 PM
Berrypaw missed his attack but knew his mentor would jump again. 'He like to jump a lot.", Berrypaw rolled on his back and kick up his back legs.

Gone
October 9th, 2016, 05:33 PM
Amberwish flicked her ear as she heard someone call out. The ginger she cat looked down and spotted an unknown cat. Carefully making her way down the tree she appeared in front of Raven "hell- oh my goodness you're bleeding!" She gasped the she began to look around for cobwebs. After a few moments she appeared again and reached forward to get to work on the toms face.
Raven's ears flattened as he saw Amberwish, backing up a tad. "I-I know..." He said in almost a whisper, he was clearly not feeling alright right now, he wanted to run, but as he saw the cobwebs, he simply layed down, he had already been healed before, so he knew what those were. "A-Also... I can't see from my left eye..." He admitted, opening his eye, only to show her that there was nothing, just emptiness. "W-What does it look like..?" He asked shakily.

DragonChaos
October 9th, 2016, 07:00 PM
(wut i miss?)

judas
October 9th, 2016, 07:04 PM
(Nothing Amberpaw got her full name)

October 9th, 2016, 07:04 PM
may i have RECAP )

Starfall
October 9th, 2016, 08:31 PM
Amberwish blinked and looked at Raven for a few moments then took a deep breath "not good....not good at all..." She said then continued to place the cobwebs on the loners eye. "There, done I'll de a better job once we go to the clan." She said as she backed up. "OH! Sorry my names amberwish, I'm the medicine cat apprentice...what's your name?" She asked "and how did...that happen?" She asked as she pointed at the loners eye.

Starfall
October 9th, 2016, 08:37 PM
Swiftbolt flipped as his apprentice kicked up, hitting him right in the stomach. The black tom managed to land on his paws, not waisting one second the tom darted forward then to the side. Licking his jaws the tom grinned at his apprentice "good job" he praised and licked his paw.

Gone
October 9th, 2016, 08:43 PM
Amberwish blinked and looked at Raven for a few moments then took a deep breath "not good....not good at all..." She said then continued to place the cobwebs on the loners eye. "There, done I'll de a better job once we go to the clan." She said as she backed up. "OH! Sorry my names amberwish, I'm the medicine cat apprentice...what's your name?" She asked "and how did...that happen?" She asked as she pointed at the loners eye.
Raven flinched slightly as pressure was applied to his injury, and even more as he was told that it didn't look good at all, nodding as she told him that she'd do a better job back to her clan, he got up. "N-Nice to meet you, Amberwish... I'm Raven..." He said in his deep, yet handsome voice, he looked at his paws. "A fight that didn't turn out really well..." He chuckled, getting ready to follow her. "Hum... I don't want to break everything that's happening right now, but you look really cute, and I really mean it." The loner admitted

Starfall
October 9th, 2016, 08:48 PM
Amberwish looked at Raven and smiled, her scarlet eyes twinkled "thank you, that's very sweet." The ginger she cat giggled and began to walk slowly forward "sorry if i seemed rude earlier, I just think it's easier for my patient not to sugar coat it, it's better if they know the truth." She said. Flicking her tail she looked back at the tom that was following the she cat "you look very handsome" she said and she continued to pad to the clan. 'But it is forbidden by starclan for me to love another' she thought to herself.

Gone
October 9th, 2016, 08:52 PM
"Those eyes... My dear..." The loner thought out loud, they looked fantastic, breathtaking even, he started to follow her, walking beside her the whole time. "I understand, only if there weren't any liars in here... Everything would be a lot better..." Raven sighed, but at Amberwish's next statement, the tom couldn't help but blush. "T-Thanks, Amberwish." He murmured and licked her cheek affetionaly. "Should've met you sooner, at least I'd have someone to make me smile." He purred softly.

Starfall
October 9th, 2016, 09:03 PM
Amberwish smiled sweetly at the tom "well there's tons of very friendly cats in natureclan. Oh like my mentor fawnfur and waterfallstar, oh then there's berryclaw and then leopardtail. Oh you may be sleeping in the same den as me leopardtail and fawnfur, hope you don't mind" she said sheepishly. After a few more moments the she cat padded through the the tunnel leading into the camp, looking behind her she gave the tom a reassuring smile "I don't think anyone would hurt you here, their all nice people" she said 'except one certain tom...I hope he's not here' she thought as she guided the injured tom through the camp.

Gone
October 9th, 2016, 09:08 PM
The tom nodded as she spoke. "U-Uhh... That might sound weird, but you know... I don't know any of them, and clans don't really like cats like me... S-So... Maybe I could share a nest with you tonight and leave tomorrow?" Raven asked, his voice had clearly changed and fear was evident in it, he never knew, someone could try to kill him while he slept... He smiled back at her to make her happy, but he was clearly worried.

Starfall
October 9th, 2016, 09:22 PM
Amberwish smiled at the loner "I guess that could work, but there's still gonna be two other cats in the same den, maybe three depending wether or not lightlillys gonna want to sleep next to her mate" she thought out loud. Finally the pair made it to the medicine cat den and the ginger she cat showed Raven around the den "and this is my nest, it's suuuppeerr soft I have a ton of feathers in it" she giggled, but then she looked at Raven with seriousness "I honestly don't believe that you should leave tomorrow. Your wound is pretty bad and I don't want it to get worse" she reasoned.

Gone
October 9th, 2016, 09:34 PM
"W-Well, as long as I'm with you, I'm fine." The tom mewed, looking around the medecine den in awe, this looked really nice compared to his old den, he looked at the nest he would be sleeping in for a bit and smiled, it looked amazingly comfy, he just wanted to lie down in it and sleep, but went to another nest, Amberwish's nest would be used for sleeping. Sighing as he was told that he should stay, he nodded. "Fine... But you'll have to watch a sunset with me..." He tried to deal, he just seemed to be attracted to the she-cat. Blood still covering half of his face, he gazed at her. "My fur feels matted..." Raven told her.

judas
October 9th, 2016, 09:35 PM
Fawnfur rushed out of her den."Whats going on?"She asked.

I'm sorry Raven....
http://orig10.deviantart.net/7287/f/2016/283/7/f/untitled_drawing_by_trinidy1213-dakldue.png

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 09:45 PM
Swiftbolt flipped as his apprentice kicked up, hitting him right in the stomach. The black tom managed to land on his paws, not waisting one second the tom darted forward then to the side. Licking his jaws the tom grinned at his apprentice "good job" he praised and licked his paw.

Berrypaw got up and he didn't reply. Running to his mentor he skidded beside him trying to bite Swiftbolt's tail.

Starfall
October 9th, 2016, 09:48 PM
Amberwish grinned "deal, oh and I brought you here so I could help you heal better, right" the ginger she cat said as she went to go get the herbs needed to do so. At the sound of her mentor voice she jumped slightly, almost dropping the mouth full of herbs " oh fawnfur hello" she managed to say through a mouth full of herbs. Amberwish dropped the lie of herbs down in front of Raven and looked at her mentor, pride shining in her scarlet eyes. I'm healing a baldy wounded cat, acculy I was just coming to look for you. I didn't t think I was going to be able to do this alone." She admitted sheepishly.

Starfall
October 9th, 2016, 09:52 PM
Berrypaws action caught him for guard but he quickly regained his senses and flipped over is apprentice and jumped onto the young toms back, with his claws sheathed and thruster himself and his apprentice backwards so that swiftbolt was now on his back and his apprentice had his paws up in the air. Grinning the black tom shoved his feet straight up making his apprentice get flung forwards.

judas
October 9th, 2016, 09:52 PM
Amberwish grinned "deal, oh and I brought you here so I could help you heal better, right" the ginger she cat said as she went to go get the herbs needed to do so. At the sound of her mentor voice she jumped slightly, almost dropping the mouth full of herbs " oh fawnfur hello" she managed to say through a mouth full of herbs. Amberwish dropped the lie of herbs down in front of Raven and looked at her mentor, pride shining in her scarlet eyes. I'm healing a baldy wounded cat, acculy I was just coming to look for you. I didn't t think I was going to be able to do this alone." She admitted sheepishly.

Fawnfur looked at the wounded cat."I might scar,what did you give him?"Fawnfur asked,"Whats your name?"She asked the stranger.

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 09:58 PM
Berrypaw quickly righted himself as he was flunged through the air. Landing on a tree trunk he growled as he charged at Swiftbolt's sister.'See what you do about this!', he thought as he got closer to her.

Gone
October 9th, 2016, 09:59 PM
Raven smiled at her and layed down in a nest, groaning slightly. "True..." He said, turning to look at Fawnfur, his ears flattened at first, but quickly perked as he heard the name, it was Amberwish's mentor, no worries, they seemed pretty friendly! He layed his head down and listened to her, he actually didn't know that his left eye was missing. "Y-Yeah... My name's Raven..." He mewed to Fawnfur, ears twitching slightly.

judas
October 9th, 2016, 10:04 PM
"Your eye.."She said,looking back at Amberwish."What herbs did you already give him?"She asked,taking some moss out of her bed and putting it in Ravens bed.

Gone
October 9th, 2016, 10:10 PM
Raven's ears flattened. "M-My eye? What's wrong with it..?" He asked, fear now clearly evident in his tone before he turned his gaze towards the moss, looking at it with a weird expression, he didn't know what to do with it.

Starfall
October 9th, 2016, 10:12 PM
(*goes to look up herb uses*)
Amberwish blinked "I was just about to give him some celandine and chamomile" she stated, smiling happily at herself as she remembered and smiling at the loner, trying to reassure the tom.

Starfall
October 9th, 2016, 10:16 PM
Lightlilly blinked then realized what the apprentice was doing and crouched. Flicking her tail as the young tom got closer she dove under the apprentices paws, then thrust her back up, flinging berrypaw up. Taking this chance swiftbolt then jumped up then grabbed the apprentice loosely by the scruff then flipped the two so that the apprentice wouldn't hit the ground to harshly. With a slight grunt the tom landed on his back then pushed the young tom off of him while his sister padded forward "you wouldn't want to fight the both of us at the same time, you wouldn't win." She giggled as her brother nodded in agreement.

judas
October 9th, 2016, 10:20 PM
(*goes to look up herb uses*)
Amberwish blinked "I was just about to give him some celandine and chamomile" she stated, smiling happily at herself as she remembered and smiling at the loner, trying to reassure the tom.
(-Does the same-)
Fawnfur sighed,"Why didn't you just use poppy seeds? Chamomile is hard to get..."She purred.

Starfall
October 9th, 2016, 10:24 PM
Amberwish gave a sheepish smile "well it seemed as though he lost a lot of blood so... I thought that chamomile would be better" she said then the ginger she cat turned to look at Raven and gave him a reassuring look "um, I'm sure it just looks bad....but you're in good paws, you can trust us." She said as her scarlet eyes sparkled with honesty and worry.

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 10:25 PM
Berrypaw landed on a bush. He sighed,'What can I do to get the better of him.', he thought over his strategy. Sliding backwards off the bush Berrypaw crouched low as he waited for Swiftbolt.

Gone
October 9th, 2016, 10:28 PM
Raven was a bit- no, he was frightened at the thought of not being able to see anymore, well, from one eye, he returned the smile to Amberwish, listening to them silently before he finally decided to lay his head down. "W-When will I leave, it's not that I'm in a hurry, I'm just scared..." The loner admitted, gazing at Fawnfur and at Amberwish afterwards.

Starfall
October 9th, 2016, 10:33 PM
Amberwish let out a huff "there's no need to be scared and if people do wanna hurt you I'll claw their faces and I'll have swiftbolt claw the rest" she said. After a few moments the ginger she cat sat down next to the loner "honestly...I don't believe that you will be able to see out of that eye again" she admitted, wrapping her tail neatly over her paws. "It may be too damaged, and may not....heal completley" she said as she looked at her paws in defeat. But she quickly looked at the loner with a huge grin "but me and fawnfur will do as much as we possibly can." She promised.

Starfall
October 9th, 2016, 10:38 PM
Swiftbolt lifted an eyebrow at his apprentice then looked at his sister which gave the black tom a shrug. "Well, I hope you don't mind but I will also be training with the two of you" lightlilly said as she went and got into a crouching position next to her brother. After a few seconds she white she cat lunged forwards and aimed for the apprentices legs. At the same time swiftbolt sprinted forward and jumped aiming once again for his apprentices back.

judas
Fawnfur sighed,"Okay then." She said,turning away from the two cats. Amberwish has her full name now. She could take care of this cat by her self.She though,taken a pile of herbs. She carefully sorting them,she put them away then got up. "I think I'll take a walk. It looks like you can take care of things here."Fawnfur said,walking out of the medicine cat den. He light brown paws touched the ground,some blood had dripped from the cats face on the ground. She shook her paw off then walked to the star cave. Fawnfur layed down,leting on of her paws fall in the stary pool. She closed her eyes then opened them again. "I'm happy to see you again,Fawnfur."Mosspelt said smiling."Me too."Fawnfur replied."I just have on thing to ask. I love Vipe-"Her words were cut off."No! You can not love him,it's forbidden!"Mosspelt yowled."No I was asking if...You could make him fall in love with some other cat.."She said.

Gone
Raven's expression turned into a sad one as he was told that he would necer see from his left eye ever again, he hid his face within his paws and sniffled, he was useless like that! The loner then looked at Amberwish. "B-But if I can't see from it... H-How am I gonna survive alone?" He asked worriedly.

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 10:42 PM
Surprised at Swiftbolt's sister joining Berrypaw hoped this work. Gripping the ground with his claws he flunged dirt in front of him. Closing his so dirt wouldn't blind him he didn't see the paw sized rock he climbed as well.

Starfall
October 9th, 2016, 10:44 PM
Amberwish age Raven a sweet smile "who said I was gonna let you live alone?" She said and leaned in to give the worried tom a reassuring lick on the top of his head. "Honestly I didn't really plan on you leaving, it wouldn't really work out" she giggled, then her face went dark "I mean, don't you want family and friends? You can't just throw away this...chance" she said, sadness dripped from her words as she looked at Raven.

Gone
October 9th, 2016, 10:54 PM
Amberwish age Raven a sweet smile "who said I was gonna let you live alone?" She said and leaned in to give the worried tom a reassuring lick on the top of his head. "Honestly I didn't really plan on you leaving, it wouldn't really work out" she giggled, then her face went dark "I mean, don't you want family and friends? You can't just throw away this...chance" she said, sadness dripped from her words as she looked at Raven.
"W-What is that supposed to mean, are you gonna be my mate..?" Raven asked, not that he was against the idea, not at all in fact, he would love to try and make her happy, have a family with her and everything, sadly, he didn't know about the code. "Who would want to be friends with a monster..." He sighed and placed his head on the soft bedding beneath him.

Starfall
October 9th, 2016, 11:00 PM
Amberwish shook her head vigorously "no no, I can't have a mate, it's forbidden by starclan for medicine cats to have mates" she said, the ginger she cat then layed down next to the wounded loner and began to apply chamomile "this may sting a little.....and I don't care about looks, so far you seem like a very nice person" she purred out and then began to apply the other herbs to the eye.

Starfall
October 9th, 2016, 11:03 PM
(I'm hitter the sac night gust sweet dreams!!!)

Gone
October 9th, 2016, 11:04 PM
In a matter of seconds, all of Raven's hopes had shattered into small bits and he looked down. "Then I wish not to have a mate..." He sighed, making it clear, he had a little- huge crush on her! Squeaking as she applied camomile to his wound, it did sting a little, not that bad, he gently nibbled on her paw, purring slightly.

Starfall
October 10th, 2016, 06:49 PM
Amberwish looked at her friend sadly but quickly went away when raven began to nibble on her paw. Gasping the she cat giggled slightly and began to wrap the wounded toms eye. The ginger she cats scarlet eyes darkned with sadness "i'm sorry." She said quietly then got up and gave raven a fake smile "ill be right back im gonna go see if anybody needs me really quick." She lied then padded out of the den.

Starfall
October 10th, 2016, 06:52 PM
Swiftbolt gasped as he saw the rock then managed to dodge in time before it hit his eyes. The black tom tumb,ed forward and rolled through a bush with a loud grunt. Lightlilly stood there flr a few moments then burst out laughing. As she padded tword he rbrother to help him out she gave a little wink at berrypaw.

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 06:55 PM
Swiftbolt gasped as he saw the rock then managed to dodge in time before it hit his eyes. The black tom tumb,ed forward and rolled through a bush with a loud grunt. Lightlilly stood there flr a few moments then burst out laughing. As she padded tword he rbrother to help him out she gave a little wink at berrypaw.
"Oh StarClan! Is he ok? I didn't see the rock! I didn't know there where rocks here!", Berrypaw stood there wide eyed.

Starfall
October 10th, 2016, 07:02 PM
Swiftbolt grunted and managed to roll back onto all four paws with a little help from his sistrr of course. Ligjtlilly turned and looked at berrypaw and giggled "yeah hes fine and its okay, it was-" "an honest mistake." Swiftbolt cut in and cuffed his apprentices ear and gave him a reasuring smile. The black tom began to pad back to camp "i think thats enough for now." He said as he tried to get burrs out of his pelt. Giggling once more the white she cat padded forward and began to help.

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 07:05 PM
"Glad you're okay.", Berrypaw said washing his ear with his paw before following Swiftbolt and Lightlillly.

Gone
October 10th, 2016, 07:15 PM
Amberwish looked at her friend sadly but quickly went away when raven began to nibble on her paw. Gasping the she cat giggled slightly and began to wrap the wounded toms eye. The ginger she cats scarlet eyes darkned with sadness "i'm sorry." She said quietly then got up and gave raven a fake smile "ill be right back im gonna go see if anybody needs me really quick." She lied then padded out of the den.
There was no expression on Raven's face as she gave him a fake smile, he blinked his only eye and curled up, tail covering his muzzle, ears slowly flattening before he unsheated his thorn-like claws into the moss, sniffling alightly before he just became silent, unlike what he had been while coming here, but he didn't want to get Amberwish in trouble, so he'd have to do with it...

Caligo Everton
October 10th, 2016, 07:18 PM
Dark claw stalked out to the kill pile. She felt horrible. She new gray eye would never love her. She grabbed a mouse and creeped toward a dark corner to eat. She bit in grumpily and swallowed. She was day dreaming that she and grayeye was telling her he love her she felt sick. She was never going to find love. At least not true love maybe halfhearted love but never the love she wanted. She looked for grayeye he wasn't in sight. She stood up and walked to her deputy. "Can I go out on a parol anytime soon my paws are itching to leave the clearing?" She manage to squeak. Come on get it together. she thought to herself. She waited for what seemed like moons for an answer. She needed to leave the clearing leave her thoughts of love by running through my territory.

Starfall
October 10th, 2016, 07:49 PM
Swiftbolt and lightlilly padded into camp and made their way to the fresh kill pile. Thw two grabbed a rather.large thrush and shared the meal together.

//////

Amberwish let out a sigh and looked around, letting her ears flatten against her head and went padded out of the tunned and into the territory. The ginger she cat found the river and jumped in and swam underwater till she found the cave. Shaking herself off she found a groove in the wall and crawled in and layed there in scilence.

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 07:56 PM
Berrypaw went into the medicine cat den. Excepting to see Amberwish he saw Raven. "Uh who are you?", Berrypaw stood next to the tom.

Gone
October 10th, 2016, 07:58 PM
Raven looked over his shoulder at Berrypaw. "I'm Raven..." He sighed before laying his head back down onto his paws, sighing, his hopes and dreams had been destroyed, what was the thing with medecine cats not able to have mates? What would it change? He didn't even want kits! So what was the problem?!

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 08:02 PM
"I'm Berrypaw.", he said looking at Raven's wounds,"Do you need a mouse or a bird? You seemed like you lost a lot of blood."

Gone
October 10th, 2016, 08:10 PM
Raven then got up and pinned the apprentice down. "I need to be alone, now get out of here before you become my meal." He warned, his gaze was dark... But his stomach rumbled, he was clearly hungry, but he just didn't want to admit it.

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 08:20 PM
Berrypaw looked into Raven's eye,"I leave you alone once I get you prey.", he was concerned that the tom hadn't eaten.

Gone
October 10th, 2016, 08:38 PM
Raven was surprised at how the apprentice seemed to be concerned about him, he turned around and curled up in a nest. "Anything... As long as I can eat it..." He sighed, ears flattening, where was Amberwish?!

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 08:42 PM
Berrypaw quickly went out the den, grabbed a shrew, and came back. "Here.", he dropped it and sat.

Gone
October 10th, 2016, 08:46 PM
The loner immediatly started digging into his meal, not even thanking the apprentice, he closed his eyes, emjoying the taste... It was so good... He hadn't eaten something in so long.

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 08:51 PM
Berrypaw sniffed at the tom,"You don't smell like a cat from around here."

Gone
October 10th, 2016, 08:54 PM
Raven's eyes narrowed as the apprentice sniffed him. "Of course I don't, I'm a loner, I thought you were intelligent enough to smell it." He said, quickly calming down and looking at the apprentice, letting out a sigh.

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 09:01 PM
"I never met or smelled a loner before.", Berrypaw said looking around,"Have you seen Amberwish?"

Gone
October 10th, 2016, 09:04 PM
Raven shook his head at the apprentice. "No, I'm actually waiting for her to return..." The tom sighed, finishing his meal and laying his head on his paws again.

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 09:06 PM
"Okay!", Berrypaw picked up the remains,"I'll keep you company when I come back!", he said cheerfully as he went to bury the carcass.

Starfall
October 10th, 2016, 09:18 PM
Amberwish woke up and looked around for a few seconds forgetting where she was, then rememered and relaxed. She just layed there for a few minutes then sighed and got up 'i should probably get back, fawnfur isnt in camp last time i checked' she thought to herself as she got up and dove unddrwater again after she waved goodbye to her secret cave. She waded back to the shore and began to pad back to the camp.

Gone
October 10th, 2016, 09:18 PM
Raven sighed in discouragement, he would have that pesky apprentice on his back, wether he liked it or not...

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 09:23 PM
Berrypaw came back in the medicine cat den," Hey! You're still here!", he said jokingly.

Gone
October 10th, 2016, 09:25 PM
Raven had his eyes closed, trying his best to look asleep, he actually looked pretty good, even snoring, not too loud, but just like some cats did, ears twitching from time to time.

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 09:27 PM
Berrypaw sat next to Raven. 'Is he sleeping?', he shrugged waiting for Amberwish or Fawnfur.

Starfall
October 10th, 2016, 09:29 PM
Amberwish slowly padded into camp and nodded a hello to swiftbolt and lightlilly who nodded back. Amberwish stopped infront of the medicine cat den for a few seconds then padded in, her scarled eyes flashed in surprise as she saw berrypaw in the den "are you hurt? Oh wait are your pads acting up?" She asked as she nodded a hello to raven as she padded twords berrypaw and began to inspect his paws.

Gone
October 10th, 2016, 09:32 PM
Raven frowned as he felt the apprentice sit beside him, but he smiled as he heard Amberwish's lovely voice, he wanted to open his eye and look at her, but not until Berrypaw had left, he had left a place in the nest for the medecine cat to join him, but he doubted that she would come and lay down by his side.

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 09:33 PM
"No I'm fine. I was just keeping Raven company.", Berrypaw said smiling.

Starfall
October 10th, 2016, 09:44 PM
Amberwish smiled at the apprentice "oh that was sweet...is he asleep?" She questioned, but quickly changed the subject "how are you berrypaw? Did you go train with swiftbolt today?" She asked as she found a spot next to berrypaw on the floor.

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 09:48 PM
"Yeah. Swiftbolt's trains hard but he's teaching me great moves.", he didn't want to tell her that he almost injured his mentor.

Gone
October 10th, 2016, 09:50 PM
Raven opened his eye, acting sleepy, he gave out a yawn, stretched and got up before walking towards the entrance, where he sat with a sad expression on his face, ears flattening, his face was still bloody, except that all the blood had dried out, turning his fur into a bloody mess, he gave an exaspered sigh, ears twitching every so often.

Starfall
October 10th, 2016, 10:01 PM
Amberwish got up and looked at raven with a worried expression "where are you going youre still injured!" She said, worry dripping from her voice. Her expression saddned 'i hurt him...' she thought sadly.

Gone
October 10th, 2016, 10:06 PM
"I'm just looking outside..." Raven said as he gazed in her eyes, there were no emotions in his voice whatsoever, well, there wasn't anymore..."I wonder if I'll ever be happy here... Because right now, I'm pretty far from that, well, at first I was happy... But now, I just don't feel anything different about this place..." He sighed, closing his eye and sniffling.

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 10:10 PM
"Amberwish what happened? Did you bring Raven here?", Berrypaw ask flexing his claws a little.

Starfall
October 10th, 2016, 10:22 PM
Amberwish gave berrypaw a sad glance "yeah i did..he was hurt and he lost his eye...so i brought him here in an attempt to heal him. But...it seems like i did the exact opposite..." amberwish stood there and flattened her ears and backed up, her tail thumped softly against the den floor. "Im sorry." She said then felt warm tears fall down her face "im not a very good medicine cat am i? I hurt my patients more then i heal them." She said sadly as she gave the two toms a sad smile, her scarled eyes watery with fresh tears falling down her face "and i managed to break something i cant heal..." she sniffed closing her eyes and hanging her head.

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 10:26 PM
Berrypaw pushed Amberwish slightly,"Hey you help me just fine. You're not a bad medicine cat. I think you're great!"

Gone
October 10th, 2016, 10:27 PM
Raven just stood there, gazing at Amberwish. "Look... We can figure this out... But you need to promise me to keep silent..." He said before approaching her and wiping he tears away with his tail, he then placed his tail in front of Berrypaw's eyes and immediatly pressed his muzzle against Amberwish's, kissing her passionately, he couldn't just stay there and do nothing, and from what he had heard, many clanner-thingny broke the code, so he didn't give a piece of prey about it.

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 10:30 PM
"Hey!", Berrypaw pushed Raven's tail.

Starfall
October 10th, 2016, 10:33 PM
Amberwish pulled back with a gasp, she stared at raven for a few seconds with a surprised look on her face, fresh tears still streaming down her face. After a few seconds the she cat cried more and buried her face in the loners chest fur and continued to cry. 'Starclan forgive me...please dont kill the one i care about. Please, please please.' She prayed as she continued to cry.

Starfall
October 10th, 2016, 10:33 PM
( duh ;^; de feelz)

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 10:36 PM
Berrypaw snorted,"So that's why he's here.", he left the den.

Gone
October 10th, 2016, 10:37 PM
Raven held the she-cat close to him, one of his paws going around her back before he licked her ears. "I love you, Amberwish..." He whispered softly, murmuring sweet words to comfort her afterwards, his tail quickly finding her and tightly intertwining them, he lapped up her tears and suddently gave her a serious look. "Calm down, I know why you're scared, you aren't the first clan-thing I see, I spoke to other cats about what you believed in, it's rubbish, only to scare you into not being happy..." He mewed.

Starfall
October 10th, 2016, 10:41 PM
Amberwish looked a raven with shock "y-you, thats not true, our warrior ancestors are looking after us." She said and she stepped out of ravens embrace, an dunintwining her tail. She looked around for berrypaw and realized that he had left 'moral support wouldve been nice.' She thought to herself the she looked at raven with a stern look 'ive seen them myself, so has fawnfur. They are there and are keeping us safe." She said as she sat down and wrapped her tail around her paws.

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 10:45 PM
Amberwish looked a raven with shock "y-you, thats not true, our warrior ancestors are looking after us." She said and she stepped out of ravens embrace, an dunintwining her tail. She looked around for berrypaw and realized that he had left 'moral support wouldve been nice.' She thought to herself the she looked at raven with a stern look 'ive seen them myself, so has fawnfur. They are there and are keeping us safe." She said as she sat down and wrapped her tail around her paws.
(Moral support! Haha!)
Berrypaw sat next to his mentor watching the den.

Gone
October 10th, 2016, 10:46 PM
Raven suddently took a deep breath. "Look, I know this place more than you think, the clans too, once, I even had to kill a warrior, on purpose, and all of this was planned by a medecine cat... Because it had telled the truth, that she had a mate, but that nothing ever happened to him, if StarClan truely was watching over you, they'd want you to be happy... Not all locked up in here, you might believe what others do, but I spoke to old medecine cats... Who told me what it was with StarClan... You're simply too scared, too into it, and that horrifies me, to see a beautiful she-cat such as you believe such things..." He said, nearing her and placing his paw on top of hers. "And if you're too scared, I'm here to protect you from them, and I know how to fight." He added.

Starfall
October 10th, 2016, 10:58 PM
Amberwish clawed at the ground and flattened her ears, conflicted between this loner and her ancestors...her family 'i believe in you, i do but...what am i to do?!' She thought to herself. The ginger she cat closed her eyes tightly, thinking hard, hoping for a sign.

/////////

Swiftbolt blinked and looked at his apprentice in question "what are you doing?" He asked in his usual rough voice, his eyes flashing in worry.

Starfall
October 10th, 2016, 10:59 PM
(XD berrypaw needed to be noticed)

Gone
October 10th, 2016, 11:01 PM
Raven then pressed their foreheads together, closing his eyes before his voice turned... Soft. "Look, Amberwish, I'm ready to protect you with the cost of my life, and if it can help you change your mind, I will never get in the way of your work as a medecine cat, meaning that we won't have a family, unless you truely want to start one." The loner mewed, holding her paw tightly and pulling her closer with his tail.

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 11:07 PM
"I'm watching the medicine cat den.", Berrypaw said not looking away.

Starfall
October 10th, 2016, 11:11 PM
Amberwish let out a shakey breath and opened her eyes, the scarlet orbs wavering with worry "you...promise?" She asked as she began to shake and move herself closer to the tom, resting her head on the loners shoulder. Only two words rang through her head, which didnt help her situation 'im scared, im scared, im scared' she thought she she nosed her head further into the toms fur.

Starfall
October 10th, 2016, 11:14 PM
Swiftbolt continued to look at his apprentice with worry "do...you need to go there?" He asked, not sure what to say "whats happening?" He asked.

Gone
October 10th, 2016, 11:16 PM
Raven nodded firmly, pressing his muzzle against her forehead. "I promise on my life, Amberwish..." The tom said firmly than ever, licking her in-between the ears, his tail gently intertwining with hers as she pulled herself even closer to him, he now simply had his muzzle resting in her fur, a faint purr rising down his throat.

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 11:18 PM
"I'm fine but you can go in there if you want.", Berrypaw laid down looking away from the den.

Starfall
October 10th, 2016, 11:24 PM
Amberwish closed her eyes, the toms purrs calming her and his warmth calming her down more. Sighing contently the she cat began to purr subconciously and began to lean i to the loners touch 'what....would fawnfur....think?' She thought as she purred with raven contently.

/////////

Swiftbolt blinked and shook his head "i dont need to..." he said then akwardly layed his head down on his paws. His sister was out hunting while she told him to stay in camp and rest. Sighing the black tom didnt know what to say.

Gone
October 10th, 2016, 11:28 PM
Raven's smile grew as she started purring along with him, he gently licked her face and pressed their muzzles together for a few seconds. "I love you..." He whispered softly, that smile made her look even prettier, he admired her for a few and pushed her back first into her nest, where he got on top of her and kissed her passionately, this was their first actual kiss, well, if she returned it, his purr growing louder as he stood there, her presence making him feel good, and seeing her smiling completely making him forgot that he had lost an eye.
(Going to bed! ^.^)

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 11:28 PM
Berrypaw got up,"I'm going to sleep. Wake me when we need to train or go on patrol.", he went to the apprentice den and slept.

Starfall
October 11th, 2016, 06:47 PM
Amberwish blinked as she awoke, then remembered the events that took place yesterday. Thinking to herself for a few seconds, debaring on wehter or not she wanted to awake her new lover. The ginger she cat decided against it and silently snuk out of the den and began to pad out into the clearing.

Gone
October 11th, 2016, 06:59 PM
Raven was asleep, not feeling his mate's presence, he awoke, quickly looking around for her, his fur bristled, he walked out of the den and started looking around again, letting out a loud mewl, making it sound like he was in pain.

Starfall
October 11th, 2016, 07:04 PM
Amberwish jumped at the sound of yowling, almost dropping the two mice hanging from her jaws, and quickly padded back over to raven. Ushering the loner inside she placed the mice down on the ground and looked at raven with worry "are you okay, is your eye hurting?" She asked as she began to inspect the toms wounds.

Gone
October 11th, 2016, 07:15 PM
Raven nodded at his mate. "W-Well, my eye hurts, yes..." He admitted, pointing directly to the missing eye. "I can feel air going through it..." He admitted, ears twitching like crazy before he pressed their muzzles together. "Tell me what's wrong..." He demanded, scared.

Starfall
October 11th, 2016, 07:45 PM
Amberwish looked down, refusing to meet her mates eyes "what will fawnfur think? What...will my parents think? What will my clan think?" She asked as she flattened her ears, she was scared, being a medicine cat was her dream and now that shes here, shes breaking them medicine cat promise....

Gone
October 11th, 2016, 07:55 PM
His ears flattened, but he forced her to meet his gaze. "They won't think anything of you, believe me." Raven mewed firmly, licking her beautiful fur and gently taking her paw in his.

Starfall
October 11th, 2016, 08:36 PM
Amberwish sighed and rested her forehead against his "...right...." she said, not truely believing the toms words. They clawed at her heart, she got that sinking feeling in her stomach whenever she was loving towrds him. She disnt even know is she loved the loner, she couldnt tell if it was patient love or...more.... looking at he rmate she smiled and licked his forehead.

Gone
October 11th, 2016, 10:16 PM
Raven smiled as she licked his forehead and he quickly returned it, purring softly in her ears. "U-Uh... My eye hurts a bit... So I thought I should've told you." He mewed, rubbing their foreheads together and guving her nose a delicate lick. "But, what does it look like, you never told me..." He suddently said, a worried expression on his face.

Starfall
October 11th, 2016, 10:58 PM
Amberwish looked at her mate for a few seconds and gave him a sad smile "you...its just a socket, im sorry.." she said sadly and licked her mates xheek over and over to calm him.

judas
October 12th, 2016, 07:08 AM
"Amberwish,hows Raven?"Fawnfur asked walking in,she turned her head."What are you doing?!"She asked,quickly running over to Amberwish.

Gone
October 12th, 2016, 07:17 AM
Amberwish looked at her mate for a few seconds and gave him a sad smile "you...its just a socket, im sorry.." she said sadly and licked her mates xheek over and over to calm him.
The tom's ears flattened as he heard what his eye now was and pressed his face against her. "W-Well..." He didn't speak and just started licking her muzzle, ignoring Fawnfur. "I'm grooming her, we're sharing tongue." He lied, even though it looked like they were sharing tongues

Bram246
October 12th, 2016, 08:29 AM
Berrypaw yawned as he got up. He sat on his moss bed cleaning his fur.

Starfall
October 12th, 2016, 06:50 PM
Amberwish gave a smile to her mentor "im also comfertimg him, its scary when you loose an eye." She added sadly then padded away from her mate and stood by her mentor "may i talk to you for a few minutes please?" She asked, looking at fawnfur with seriousness.

judas
October 12th, 2016, 07:07 PM
Amberwish gave a smile to her mentor "im also comfertimg him, its scary when you loose an eye." She added sadly then padded away from her mate and stood by her mentor "may i talk to you for a few minutes please?" She asked, looking at fawnfur with seriousness.

Fawnfur narrowed her eyes at Raven."All right,what do you need to talk about?"She asked.

Starfall
October 12th, 2016, 07:20 PM
(Amberwish has cracked!! XD )
Amberwish nodded her head in the direction of the territory and began to pad away, once they were in thr territory she looked at fawnfur with a sad look "i...think ive disobeyed starclan" she whispered as she stopped walking and hung her head.

judas
October 12th, 2016, 07:24 PM
"Wait what do you mean? Amberwish tell me what happened."She hissed.

Bram246
October 12th, 2016, 07:36 PM
Berrypaw walked around camp looking for a cat to hunt with. He signed shaking his head,'Amberwish is breaking the code with a loner! I shouldn't tell anyone about that!'

Starfall
October 12th, 2016, 10:51 PM
Amberwish closed her eyes and sat down "i-...me and raven....tho were not having kits....maybe hes just moral support.....am i an awdul medicine cat....do-does starclan hate me?" Th eginger managed to choke out as tears fell down, feeling the warmness on her cheeks.

Starfall
November 1st, 2016, 08:07 PM
(Wow welp, *buries clan* ;^; goodbye my amberwish....or maybe I'll move you to Thunderclan.....*dosent want to get rid of one of best characters*)

Kolabear360
November 29th, 2016, 08:00 PM
what happened to this clan?!?