PDA

View Full Version : SparkClan

Leaf
December 13th, 2016, 10:03 PM
Welcome to SparkClan! A well developed, sturdy clan that resides in a forest. To the eastern border lies a stream that becomes a river. The camp is located in a small clearing, the sunshine shining in the center of camp. Dens made of brambles are dotted around the edges of the clearing. The leader or deputy or medicine cat use the Tree Stump to make clan announcements. The form is down below, my own form past that, and current roles and who rps who st the bottom!

Form:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

My form:
Name: Sparkstar
Appearance: Sparkstar is a black and white spotted tom with hazel eyes.
Personality: He is a peaceful and polite tom, often looking for things to do. He likes a relaxed and neat environment. He prefers to settle arguements with words, giving him a pacifist demeanour. He listens to those around and tries to help too.
Other: He's open for a love interest.

SparkClan:

Leader: Sparkstar (Leaf)
Deputy: Frosttail (Breezecloud)
Medicine Cat: Shadepool (Shadow)
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Riverpaw (Dovekit12)
Warriors: (Always open)
Shadeclaw (Shadow)
Bluedshade (Night Awaits)
Amberclaw (kozui-chan)
Darkthorn (DapplePelt)
Apprentices: (Always open)
Flamepaw (DapplePelt)
Lamepaw (FoxyFanGirl)
Dewpaw (Spinny)
Jaypaw (Spinny)
Kits: (Always open)
Moonkit (Fallen)
Silverkit (Fallen)
Nightkit (Fallen)
Queens: (Always open)
Embercloud (Dapplepelt)
Elders: (Always open)

Silhouettes
December 14th, 2016, 03:33 PM
Welcome to SparkClan! A well developed, sturdy clan that resides in a forest. To the eastern border lies a stream that becomes a river. The camp is located in a small clearing, the sunshine shining in the center of camp. Dens made of brambles are dotted around the edges of the clearing. The leader or deputy or medicine cat use the Tree Stump to make clan announcements. The form is down below, my own form past that, and current roles and who rps who st the bottom!

Form:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

My form:
Personality: He is a peaceful and polite tom, often looking for things to do. He likes a relaxed and neat environment. He prefers to settle arguements with words, giving him a pacifist demeanour. He listens to those around and tries to help too.

SparkClan:

Leader: Sparkstar
Deputy: Open
Medicine Cat: Open
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Open
Name: Frosttail
Looks: Pure white she-cat mottled with gray and a full light gray tail
Perso: Kind and sweet, has a soft spot for newly named apprentices and kits
Family: Open
Love interest: Open

>Pepsi<
December 14th, 2016, 03:41 PM
Name: FlamePaw
Gennder: F
Appearence: a russet ginger she-cat with emerald green eyes and long fur and tail
Personality: she is a stubborn hot headed cat with a rather kind and caring side to her once to gets to know you
Other: Could she be the leaders apprentice?

Shadow
December 14th, 2016, 03:42 PM

Form:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

My form:

SparkClan:

Leader: Sparkstar
Deputy: Open
Medicine Cat: Open
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Open
Name:Shadeclaw
Appearance:http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/album.php?albumid=339&pictureid=1322
Personality:sarcastic,aggressive,loyal,smart,brave ,strong.
Other:she has white eyes but can still see

Other form:
Name:Shadepool
Appearance:http://img06.deviantart.net/356e/i/2009/127/b/a/_the_black_cat__by_moroka323.jpg
Personality:impatient,aggressive,short tempered,sarcastic,used to be a warrior but starclan told her to be a Medicine cat
Rank:Medicine cat?If not then this character never existed
Other:nopes

Leaf
December 14th, 2016, 04:57 PM
(All accepted! Frosttail may be the deputy and Shadepool the medicine cat. Flamepaw may be Sparkstar's apprentice. A few more people and then we can start!

Night Awaits
December 14th, 2016, 05:20 PM
Name: Bluedshade
Looks: A blue furred tom, although his pelt is darker. His eyes are amber
Personality: He's really quiet and doesn't stand up for himself, yet he's nice to everyone
Family: Open
Love interest: Open

Leaf
December 14th, 2016, 05:46 PM
Night Awaits Accepted)

kozui-chan
December 14th, 2016, 05:50 PM
Form:
Name:amberclaw
Appearance: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0NlPuaxW--A/T7-xGIJYi7I/AAAAAAAAVI4/2cdYFf-udxY/s1600/Blue-Green-Shade-Cat-eyes-Wallpapers.jpg
Personality: smart, friendly, caring, loyal
Other: likes to eat blueberries for some reason

Leaf
December 14th, 2016, 05:59 PM
kozui-chan Accepted! One more person and we can start)

dino.
December 14th, 2016, 06:23 PM
Name: Lamepaw (formerly Bearkit)
Appearance: https://vokrablog.files.wordpress.com/2015/12/mama-cat-with-lame-leg1.jpg He has a lame leg.
Personality: He's very feirce and protective of his pride. His leg doesn't stop him from doing his apprentice duties and defending his Clan. He is just as good and works justcas hard as any other cat in Sparkclan.
Other: He needs a mentor

Leaf
December 14th, 2016, 06:35 PM
FoxyFanGirl Accepted! Would Frosttail, Shadeclaw, Bluedshade, or Amberclaw like to mentor him? As soon as that's figured out we can begin)

Night Awaits
December 14th, 2016, 06:43 PM
FoxyFanGirl Accepted! Would Frosttail, Shadeclaw, Bluedshade, or Amberclaw like to mentor him? As soon as that's figured out we can begin)

Bluedshade can mentor him, if you'd like)

Silhouettes
December 14th, 2016, 06:43 PM
I will

Leaf
December 14th, 2016, 06:56 PM
FoxyFanGirl You can choose which one you'd like to mentor him)

dino.
December 14th, 2016, 07:37 PM
FoxyFanGirl You can choose which one you'd like to mentor him)
Breezecloud's cat can mentor him

Leaf
December 14th, 2016, 07:44 PM
(Ok. We can begin) Sparkstar looked up at the midday sun, hazel eyes slitted against the brightness. He cast his gaze around the camp, seeing his clanmates about, either relaxing or practicing something. He smiled. He enjoyed his clan during the midday; everything was nice and easy going. The black and white tom felt a prickling sensation to something, although he wasn't sure what. Border and hunting patrols had been sent out already. A moment later he thought of Flamepaw and looked around for the new apprentice.

Shadow
December 14th, 2016, 07:48 PM
Shadeclaw woke up in the warriors den and stretched.She went to the fresh kill pile to eat.

Shadepool woke up in her den.Her tail quivered as she stretched and went to look at all the herbs.When she saw that some needed to be sorted out and needed replenishing she sighed."I really need an apprentice."She said as she went go get some food.She would have to travel today to get her herbs replenished

Night Awaits
December 14th, 2016, 08:28 PM
Blueshade yawned and slowly stood up, stretching. He yawned and blinked before finally padding out of the warriors den. As he looked around, he thought, It's a nice day outside. What will happen this time? The tom noticed Shadeclaw by the fresh kill pile and the leader, looking at his clan as well.

Shadow
December 14th, 2016, 08:30 PM
Shadeclaw meowed her greeting to Blueshade as he came to get food "Hi blueshade"she said with a mouth full of mouse

Night Awaits
December 14th, 2016, 08:47 PM
Blueshade nodded in greeting. "Hey there Shadeclaw. How's everything holding up for you?"

Shadow
December 14th, 2016, 08:58 PM
"Good"she meowed"You?"

Shadepool sighed as she started her long treck across the territory to get herbs

Night Awaits
December 14th, 2016, 09:43 PM
"Everything seems to be fine with me," He responded, and licked his paw. "Just might take walk in the woods, see what I find."

Shadow
December 14th, 2016, 09:43 PM
Shadeclaw nodded

Night Awaits
December 15th, 2016, 04:01 PM
Blueshade stood up and waved his tail a little. "I'll be going then, bye Shadeclaw!" He said as he started to walk off into the woods.

Shadow
December 15th, 2016, 04:04 PM
"Bye!"she flicked her tail as a goodbye sign

Shadepool herd a russeling sound in the forest then let out a low growl to warn whatever it was.Nightawaits,that thing is Blueshade ok?)

>Pepsi<
December 16th, 2016, 04:48 PM
Name: EmberCloud
Appearance: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=ginger+cats&view=detailv2&&id=E7F8B1F2EE8C5F0DF23BEE818FEEF9D99A9A0418&selectedIndex=80&ccid=SgHLVi5j&simid=608000515206482453&thid=OIP.M4a01cb562e63805edea55e9ec6a32abcH0
Personality: She is a caring motherly queen and does not let her blind eye(Left) get in her way
Other: She needs a new litter of kits and her first kit is FlamePaw her new kits will be:
SilverKit
NightKit
MoonKit
there rpers will be next to there kit name
silver kit and moon kit are hard to tell apart, MoonKit has light tabby markings but SilverKit has none, NightKit has no markings but has a white paw, all kits have amber eyes

Name: DarkThorn(The geantal giant)
Appearance: he is a black cat with amber eyes, his heavy powerful body could kill a cat with just his weight
Personality: he is a big teddy bear and loves to cuddle, he is understanding and has the magic charm of being able to persuade anyone to do anything
(We need ppl to rp EmberClouds kits)

Spinny
December 16th, 2016, 04:49 PM
Name: Dewpaw//Jaypaw
Appearance: http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/02182-Cat-stalking-white-background.jpg // http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/37974-Tabby-cat-portrait-white-background.jpg
Personality: Brave, friendly, courageous, happy usually, if she is in a bad mood, she can be a real fur-ball!//Quiet, shy, friendly, if he is sad, he usually just wants to be alone for a while.
Other: Def out of one ear slightly//Is a skilled hunter

>Pepsi<
December 16th, 2016, 04:51 PM
(Ok. We can begin) Sparkstar looked up at the midday sun, hazel eyes slitted against the brightness. He cast his gaze around the camp, seeing his clanmates about, either relaxing or practicing something. He smiled. He enjoyed his clan during the midday; everything was nice and easy going. The black and white tom felt a prickling sensation to something, although he wasn't sure what. Border and hunting patrols had been sent out already. A moment later he thought of Flamepaw and looked around for the new apprentice.
FlamePaw silently creped up behind him and pounced on him, she did not touch him with her claws, "BOO!" she mewed

Leaf
December 16th, 2016, 05:13 PM
DapplePelt Spinny Accepted. Who would like to mentor Dewpaw and Jaypaw?) Sparkstar jumped as Flamepaw spooked him. He turned around, a quiet purr rumbling from his throat. "What training would you like to do today?" He asked her, letting the shecat decide what she'd like to do.

>Pepsi<
December 16th, 2016, 05:15 PM
@DapplePelt (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=622) @Spinny (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=555) Accepted. Who would like to mentor Dewpaw and Jaypaw?) Sparkstar jumped as Flamepaw spooked him. He turned around, a quiet purr rumbling from his throat. "What training would you like to do today?" He asked her, letting the shecat decide what she'd like to do.
"uuuuuuh could I try fighting?" she purred, She knew she wouldn't be able to deafete her mentor yet....(Kidding, kidding)

Leaf
December 16th, 2016, 05:23 PM
DapplePelt XD) Sparkstar nodded and started walking to the edge of the camp. If they trained here then they wouldn't bother anyone sleeping. "Let's start with... basic swipes. I want you to swipe my muzzle. Claws sheathed, of course." He said.

Leaf
December 16th, 2016, 05:24 PM
(Going to be on and off. At Leadership party at school XD)

>Pepsi<
December 16th, 2016, 05:31 PM
She swiped his muzzle, and accidentally caught his eye. "Uhh so-ry," she looked at his eye.

Leaf
December 16th, 2016, 06:06 PM
DapplePelt ) Sparkstar blinked a few times. "It's fine. You haven't done any damage," he said calmly, knowing his apprentice didn't mean any harm and that he was fine.

>Pepsi<
December 16th, 2016, 06:09 PM
@DapplePelt (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=622) ) Sparkstar blinked a few times. "It's fine. You haven't done any damage," he said calmly, knowing his apprentice didn't mean any harm and that he was fine.
She looked at his eye, it was a bit red, "She jumped onto his back and griped on using her claws, she started biting her gently on the neck. She started laughing. She knew she had not hurt him.

Leaf
December 16th, 2016, 06:14 PM
DapplePelt ) Sparkstar started lumbering around the camp like a badger. He grinned, enjoying time he could good around with his clan.

>Pepsi<
December 17th, 2016, 04:46 AM
@DapplePelt (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=622) ) Sparkstar started lumbering around the camp like a badger. He grinned, enjoying time he could good around with his clan.
FlameKit was following him everywhere. She was bored.

Shadow
December 17th, 2016, 08:44 AM
What I miss)

Dovekit12
December 17th, 2016, 09:09 AM
Name: Riverpaw
Appearance: blue grey She cat with blue eyes
Personality: friendly caring loves marketing friend shy.
Other: can she be medicine apprentice

Leaf
December 17th, 2016, 09:12 AM
Shadow Just Sparkstar and Flamepaw doing some battle training. Now they're lumbering around camp. DapplePelt ) Sparkstar stopped at the edge of the camp where they had been training. "Ready to continue?" He asked Flamepaw.

Leaf
December 17th, 2016, 09:13 AM
Dovekit12 Accepted! And yes she can be medicine cat apprentice)

>Pepsi<
December 17th, 2016, 09:21 AM
@Shadow (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=70) Just Sparkstar and Flamepaw doing some battle training. Now they're lumbering around camp. @DapplePelt (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=622) ) Sparkstar stopped at the edge of the camp where they had been training. "Ready to continue?" He asked Flamepaw.
"Yeah," FlamePaw replied, without hesitating, she ducked underneath his stomach and clawed it, rolling him onto his stomach, she geantly clawed it

Leaf
December 17th, 2016, 09:26 AM
DapplePelt ) "Nice move. But this does work both ways. The cat above you can get your vulnerable head or stomach," he said, swiping gently, claws sheathed, at her head to demonstrate what he'd said.

>Pepsi<
December 17th, 2016, 09:30 AM
@DapplePelt (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=622) ) "Nice move. But this does work both ways. The cat above you can get your vulnerable head or stomach," he said, swiping gently, claws sheathed, at her head to demonstrate what he'd said.
She tried something new, she walked backwards and flew at Sparkstars Chest, she knocked him over, she walked over him and ran off of him, raking his belly with her hind legs, "This better?" she mewed

dino.
December 17th, 2016, 09:38 AM
Breezecloud Lamepaw limped over to Frosttail. "Hi!" he mewed. "What are we doing today?"

Leaf
December 17th, 2016, 09:43 AM
DapplePelt ) Sparkstar nodded, pride in his apprentice glittering in his hazel gaze. He got up and shot out a black and white spotted paw to get her.

>Pepsi<
December 17th, 2016, 09:46 AM
@DapplePelt (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=622) ) Sparkstar nodded, pride in his apprentice glittering in his hazel gaze. He got up and shot out a black and white spotted paw to get her.
She doged it, "Haha I'm smaller then you, I have an advantage," she was very small indeed, she was the smallest kit, the smallest apprentice.

Leaf
December 17th, 2016, 09:55 AM
DapplePelt ) "But I've had more experience," Sparkstar told her, pouncing on her. He did it gently enough so as not to harm her but still put in enough force so that she would fall.

>Pepsi<
December 17th, 2016, 10:04 AM
@DapplePelt (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=622) ) "But I've had more experience," Sparkstar told her, pouncing on her. He did it gently enough so as not to harm her but still put in enough force so that she would fall.
She quickly stood up and knocked him off by kicking her hind legs in the air. She watched him fall, "And if you train me, I will be twice as good as you,"

Leaf
December 17th, 2016, 10:13 AM
DapplePelt ) "Maybe. I think we've done enough training for now. If you haven't already you should get something to eat," the leader told Flamepaw.

Shadow
December 17th, 2016, 10:14 AM
Shadeclaw was bathing in the sunlight

Night Awaits
December 17th, 2016, 10:14 AM
Blueshade walked into the woods, wanting to look around.

I'm sorry, I dunno what to do XD)

>Pepsi<
December 17th, 2016, 10:15 AM
@DapplePelt (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=622) ) "Maybe. I think we've done enough training for now. If you haven't already you should get something to eat," the leader told Flamepaw.
"Yeah I am pretty tired," she mewed

Shadow
December 17th, 2016, 10:16 AM
Blueshade walked into the woods, wanting to look around.

I'm sorry, I dunno what to do XD)
(You can interract with Shadepool,she doesn't have such a great sense of smell and she is currently growling at you in the bushes because she can't catch your sent.)

Night Awaits
December 17th, 2016, 10:39 AM
That's......... Totally not creepy XD

Just another day in paradise!)

Blueshade twitched his ear as he thought he heard growling. Just in case, he called out, "Who's there?"

Shadow
December 17th, 2016, 10:43 AM
That's......... Totally not creepy XD

Just another day in paradise!)

Blueshade twitched his ear as he thought he heard growling. Just in case, he called out, "Who's there?"
Shadepool soon caught Blueshades voice.She walked out of the bushes."Im sorry Blueshade,I didn't smell you there anyway,if your out here would you like to help me to get some herbs?Shadeclaw said I don't need any help (aka her younger sister from the 2 litter)but my bones or a little too old for this,would you care to help?"She asked

Night Awaits
December 17th, 2016, 10:52 AM
Shadepool soon caught Blueshades voice.She walked out of the bushes."Im sorry Blueshade,I didn't smell you there anyway,if your out here would you like to help me to get some herbs?Shadeclaw said I don't need any help (aka her younger sister from the 2 litter)but my bones or a little too old for this,would you care to help?"She asked

Blueshade smiled. "Sure thing," He responded. "And, you could of asked instead of creeping on me like that." He added, amusement glittering his gaze.

Shadow
December 17th, 2016, 10:55 AM
Blueshade smiled. "Sure thing," He responded. "And, you could of asked instead of creeping on me like that." He added, amusement glittering his gaze.
"Mousedung!I knew you where there!Do you think I'm that old?!My sense of smell is perfectly fine!"Shadepool snapped,the last part she lied.

Night Awaits
December 17th, 2016, 11:09 AM
Blueshade chuckled and waved it off with his tail. "Okay okay, you got me there Shadepool."

Shadow
December 17th, 2016, 11:13 AM
"Young cats these days."she mumbled as she flicked her tail for him to help her

Night Awaits
December 17th, 2016, 11:18 AM
Blueshade couldn't catch what Shadepool said, but he ran to her side to help.

Although I don't know how XD)

Shadow
December 17th, 2016, 11:23 AM
Blueshade couldn't catch what Shadepool said, but he ran to her side to help.

Although I don't know how XD)
"You see those green viny plants on the other side of the small cliff?I need you to go get that for me."She sat down waiting for him to bring it back for her.

Night Awaits
December 17th, 2016, 11:28 AM
Blueshade nodded. He ran to the other side of the cliff, spotting the green ivy plants. What is this used for? He thought in curiosity. He just grabbed some with his teeth, padding back to Shadepool.

Shadow
December 17th, 2016, 11:35 AM
Blueshade nodded. He ran to the other side of the cliff, spotting the green ivy plants. What is this used for? He thought in curiosity. He just grabbed some with his teeth, padding back to Shadepool.
"Thank you blueshade."She got up and padded away again
(Time skip..?)
After a long day of collecting they finally returned to camp.Shadepool nodded her thanks to Blueshade and saw Shadeclaw "Hello,and I got someone to help me other then you lazy furball."Shadeclaw snorted and then walked past Shadepool.

Shadeclaw walked up to Blueshade "So you had a whole day of suffering?"She teased

Leaf
December 17th, 2016, 11:36 AM
DapplePelt ) Sparkstar nodded and sat down. He started licking the dirt out of his pelt.

Night Awaits
December 18th, 2016, 12:05 PM
"Thank you blueshade."She got up and padded away again
(Time skip..?)
After a long day of collecting they finally returned to camp.Shadepool nodded her thanks to Blueshade and saw Shadeclaw "Hello,and I got someone to help me other then you lazy furball."Shadeclaw snorted and then walked past Shadepool.

Shadeclaw walked up to Blueshade "So you had a whole day of suffering?"She teased

Blueshade twitched his whiskers in amusement. "You don't know how much I was suffering!" He said jokingly, sighing dramatic as well.

Shadow
December 18th, 2016, 12:09 PM
Blueshade twitched his whiskers in amusement. "You don't know how much I was suffering!" He said jokingly, sighing dramatic as well.
"Oh I bet you where,I had to go do that with her since I was an Apprentice since she was to lazy to get another cat."she purred

Night Awaits
December 18th, 2016, 04:08 PM
Blueshade purred as well. "Well how about that."

Shadow
December 18th, 2016, 04:16 PM
Shadeclaw laughed

CinnamonCookie
December 19th, 2016, 02:27 AM
Name: Moonkit//Silverkit//Nightkit
Appearance: all white with a few medium light markings and Amber eyes//all white with a few light markings and Amber eyes//all white with Amber eyes
Personality: smart, calm, always thinking of a prank//nice, quiet, kind, helpful//talkative, always has stories to tell
Other: she's blind//nope//nope

Dovekit12
December 19th, 2016, 07:13 AM
Riverpaw walked into camp and went into the medicine den.

CinnamonCookie
December 19th, 2016, 07:17 AM
(might want to edit that)

Leaf
December 19th, 2016, 10:53 AM
Fallen Accepted)

CinnamonCookie
December 19th, 2016, 01:57 PM
Thanks.

Dovekit12
December 19th, 2016, 05:03 PM
(might want to edit that)

(Yeah autocorrect can be so weird hahaha thanks)
Riverpaw sat down and looked around to see if her mentor was Inot the den.