PDA

View Full Version : *cough cough*

LuciPie
October 6th, 2016, 03:17 PM
I decided to do this like the other 2 that have because I AM AWESOME!!!

But yeah, I was on the previous site, so don't really think I need to say much.

What I do need to say though is....

*drum role*

I LOVE SUPERNATURAL!!!

:woot::spinning::woot::spinning::woot::spinning::s pinning::woot::spinning:

JaxenAmethyst
January 21st, 2017, 03:39 PM
Hi! I'd love to roleplay with you sometime!

Kolabear360
January 21st, 2017, 07:43 PM
Hello person:boo::boo::rainbowllama::rainbowllama:

savage scar
January 21st, 2017, 11:08 PM
HEYYYYYYY LUCIIIIIIII BROOOOOOO I know you!

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 21st, 2017, 11:12 PM
LUCIIIIIIIIII
You probably don't remember me...
It's Møøsë X3

Brooklyn Trees
January 22nd, 2017, 01:25 AM
*Tackles* I know you too but I'ma say hello anyways XD
HELLO!

I do not watch Supernatural but I am tempted to because then I can become part of the Superwholock. Not sure when or if I am going to do that though... Anyways. You know me! We chatted a lot in The Who can post last thread and then you got me onto the chat lol =^^=
Not really sure what else to put here, my brain is not working since it's late so yeah...

meraki
January 22nd, 2017, 09:24 AM
luciiiiiii
*points at profile pic*
i'm a fan too <3

castiel is my bby <3

aleka!
January 24th, 2017, 01:22 PM
I totally haven't ever seen you c:

I love sarcasm sometimes XD

Brooklyn Trees
January 24th, 2017, 04:49 PM
I totally haven't ever seen you c:

I love sarcasm sometimes XD
(Saaarcassssmmmm (sorry).)
(Frondkit would be confused.)

ameko
January 24th, 2017, 09:21 PM
^^^^^ @ all the posts above, luci posted this on october 6th. you guys are a little late ^^

meraki
January 24th, 2017, 09:39 PM
^^^^^ @ all the posts above, luci posted this on october 6th. you guys are a little late ^^
omg xD wow

LuciPie
January 31st, 2017, 05:50 AM
Yay people posted on this very old post!!! XD But yeah, thanks anyway, but pathos is right

Ludicrous Lunacy youregonnahavetoremindmesorry

Brooklyn Trees WATCH IT AND TELL ME WHEN YOU DO AND WHAT YOU THINK OF IT

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 31st, 2017, 07:43 AM
Yay people posted on this very old post!!! XD But yeah, thanks anyway, but pathos is right

Heh,it's fine cx
I'm just the most magical thing here
jkjkjkjkjk

Brooklyn Trees
January 31st, 2017, 10:21 AM

Whyyyyyy? Just vaguely creeped out that the first episode has a weird person burning on the ceiling from what I've heard of it XD

LuciPie
January 31st, 2017, 07:51 PM
Whyyyyyy? Just vaguely creeped out that the first episode has a weird person burning on the ceiling from what I've heard of it XD

You'll understand once you start watching it obviously!
I could explain the "weird person burning on the ceiling" if you really wanted, but spoilers :P

Brooklyn Trees
January 31st, 2017, 10:20 PM
You'll understand once you start watching it obviously!
I could explain the "weird person burning on the ceiling" if you really wanted, but spoilers :P
Nah it's okay =^^=
I shal watch it but I'm not sure when since I've got some younger siblings and the youngest probably will be terrified by burning-on-the-ceiling-person :P

LuciPie
February 1st, 2017, 08:50 AM
Nah it's okay =^^=
I shal watch it but I'm not sure when since I've got some younger siblings and the youngest probably will be terrified by burning-on-the-ceiling-person :P

Ah kids... I managed to get the little ones to watch a little of it once, but they never seemed to stay too focused on films or anything on the tv for too long
What they did see, however, they actually quite liked, but one of them wasn't so keen on a certain creature

They were all 6 and below at the times

Ludicrous Lunacy
February 1st, 2017, 08:52 AM
Ah kids... I managed to get the little ones to watch a little of it once, but they never seemed to stay too focused on films or anything on the tv for too long
What they did see, however, they actually quite liked, but one of them wasn't so keen on a certain creature

What, supernatural?
Isn't that, like, super creepy?

LuciPie
February 1st, 2017, 09:09 AM
Nah it's okay =^^=

What, supernatural?
Isn't that, like, super creepy?

Depends on the person; some people would say yes, others would say not so much
Personally, I don't find it scary at all myself, but I don't find that sort of stuff scary anyway
The show does have it's creepy weird moments tho, like those creepy old dolls that no one really likes and everyone finds creepy
Kinda like these (http://www.wikihow.com/images/7/7e/Take-Care-of-a-Porcelain-Doll-Step-6.jpg) etc etc

Ludicrous Lunacy
February 1st, 2017, 10:15 AM
Depends on the person; some people would say yes, others would say not so much
Personally, I don't find it scary at all myself, but I don't find that sort of stuff scary anyway
The show does have it's creepy weird moments tho, like those creepy old dolls that no one really likes and everyone finds creepy
Kinda like these (http://www.wikihow.com/images/7/7e/Take-Care-of-a-Porcelain-Doll-Step-6.jpg) etc etc
oooooh, I love those dolls mostly because they scare the crap outta people XD
I might actually watch it...

Unrelated, wanna rp sometime?

Brooklyn Trees
February 1st, 2017, 10:47 AM

My sister (youngest), about a year ago, developed this weird obsession/terror with death. She refused to eat her dinner because we watched a movie in which someone was poisoned. She'll just come into the bathroom while I'm taking a shower to ask me weird things like 'can you die if you breathe too much?' She was the youngest of a bunch of kids though so she grew up with freaky weird stuff on television so she understands what is going on.

LuciPie
February 1st, 2017, 09:50 PM
Ludicrous Lunacy I don't love them, but I don't hate them. Although, I'd prefer not to live with them x3

And it depends; I don't really rp much. The only rp I do right now is with my friend and we've got two different ones (we don't do both at the same times tho obvs :P )

I bet you're wondering what those rps are right? Well, the first one we started a while ago now, is our Supernatural one, and our second one which we started last week is The Walking Dead

Brooklyn Trees she sounds like a pretty fun person xD At least shes got some good understanding early on in life :P

Brooklyn Trees
February 1st, 2017, 10:25 PM
Ludicrous Lunacy I don't love them, but I don't hate them. Although, I'd prefer not to live with them x3

And it depends; I don't really rp much. The only rp I do right now is with my friend and we've got two different ones (we don't do both at the same times tho obvs :P )

I bet you're wondering what those rps are right? Well, the first one we started a while ago now, is our Supernatural one, and our second one which we started last week is The Walking Dead

Brooklyn Trees she sounds like a pretty fun person xD At least shes got some good understanding early on in life :P
Yeah I guess =^^=