PDA

View Full Version : My Bloodclan RP

Silhouettes
December 13th, 2016, 04:59 PM
WELCOME TO BLOODCLAN, WE NEED CATS!
You walk along 2-leg place, fear bubbling inside you. Your hungry,thirsty, and lost, and wish to find somewhere safe
Ok, so, lets start out with the ranks, highest respect to lowest.
Chief: Fang (@Foxyfangirl)
Proxy: Curse (@Shadow)
Elite 4-7 (Chosen as Proxy when new one needed) Aspen (Me) Drage (@Yellowpotatoes), Adder (@Quickwhisker), Rat (@Thebread), Open, Open
Fighter 0-39: Open
Members 0-Infinite:
Healers 3-3: Sky (@Rainlily) Chrome (@Ninetailnetwork (Jason) ), Caramel (@Skybird)
Nursers (Queens):
Healer trainee 1-3: Heron (@Thebread), Open, Open
Trainee:
Scrap (Kit):
Omega (Only ranked if 'disloyal, no respect) 0-5:
Loners: Russel (@Ninetailnetwork (Jason))
Kittypets: Angel (Me)
Rouges: Uncolored Blood (@Mystery)

Ok, now it is time for the application sheet, We still need kitties.
Name:
Looks:
Perso:
Kin:
Crush\Mate:
Rp ex:
Kittypet\Loner\Rouge not in Bloodclan?:
-----
This is mine,
Name: Aspen
Looks: Scarlet-red she-cat with very faint black and white stripes and a pitch black, dog teeth inforced collar.
Perso: Viscous and loves the idea of torture, though has a soft spot for Scraps.
Kin: Fang (Father)
Crush\Mate: Open
Rp ex: Nah
-----
So, if you would like to join, fill out the applications, and i will probably say yes.
Bloodclan cat type color is Darkred, Kittypet is Darkorchid, Loner is Sienna, and normal rouge is Darkslategray.

Fallpotato
December 13th, 2016, 05:31 PM
WELCOME TO BLOODCLAN
Ok, so, lets start out with the ranks, highest respect to lowest.
Chief: Open
Proxy: Open
Elite 1-7 (Chosen as Proxy when new one needed) Aspen (Me) Open, Open, Open, Open, Open
Fighter 0-39: Open
Members 0-Infinite:
Healers 1-3: Sky (Rainlily) Open, Open
Nursers (Queens):
Healer trainee 0-3:Open, Open, Open
Trainee:
Scrap (Kit):
Omega (Only ranked if 'disloyal, no respect) 0-5:

Ok, now it is time for the application sheet.
Name:
Looks:
Perso:
Kin:
Crush\Mate:
Rp ex:
-----
This is mine,
Name: Aspen
Looks: Scarlet-red she-cat with very faint black and white stripes
Perso: Viscous and loves the idea of torture, though has a soft spot for Scraps.
Kin: Open
Crush\Mate: Open
Rp ex: Nah
-----
So, if you would like to join, fill out the applications, and i will probably say yes.
Bloodclan cat type color is Darkred Kittypet is Darkorchid Loner is Sienna and normal rouge is Darkslategray
Name Drage
Rank elite?
Looks orange cat with black stripes and red eyes
Gender M
Perso Ruthless merciless protective
Age 36 moons
Kin none
Crush or mate open
Or ex Drage was out in the wilderness hunting. He heard a rusteling in the nearby bush. He went into hunting stance and then jumped and killed it.

Silhouettes
December 13th, 2016, 05:35 PM
Name Drage
Rank elite?
Looks orange cat with black stripes and red eyes
Gender M
Perso Ruthless merciless protective
Age 36 moons
Kin none
Crush or mate open
Or ex Drage was out in the wilderness hunting. He heard a rusteling in the nearby bush. He went into hunting stance and then jumped and killed it.
Accepted! :P

Fallpotato
December 13th, 2016, 05:36 PM
Accepted! :P

dino.
December 13th, 2016, 05:39 PM
Name: Fang
Looks: Russian blue cat with white on his paws,muzzle, tail-tip, and belly. He has piercing amber eyes and fangs sharp as a dog's claw that emerge from his top lip.
Perso: TBRP'd
Kin: Aspen?
Crush/mate: open
RP ex: is this like an RP example or... What is it?

Shadow
December 13th, 2016, 05:40 PM
Name:Curse
Looks:http://img07.deviantart.net/8147/i/2015/291/a/9/curse_daughter_of_scourge_by_aroseofmanycolors-d9dk2gu.png
Personality:sarcastic,loyal,aggressive,smart,brave ,strong
Kin: open
Rp example:Curse got up and yawned.She would have fun bossing the Bossy furballs around today.She leaped out of her den and scratched her dog teeth claws on the rock.Cats turned and ammedely bowed.She smirked as they separated to let her pass.But one little scrap didn't move."You are mean!"He said.She got up in the scraps face "Oh really?Do you want to see how mean I can be?"She asked,the scrap shook its head and started to shake.She unleashed her claws and sent the scrap flying towards the nursery."NO!"shrieked a Nurse running after her kit.Curse smirked and kept on walking.
Not in blood clan:Nope I am in bloodclan
Other:Can she be daughter or granddaughter of Scorge?

Silhouettes
December 13th, 2016, 05:40 PM
Name: Fang
Looks: Russian blue cat with white on his paws,muzzle, tail-tip, and belly. He has piercing amber eyes and fangs sharp as a dog's claw that emerge from his top lip.
Perso: TBRP'd
Kin: Aspen?
RP ex: is this like an RP example or... What is it?
Accepted! Though, what type of the kin is Aspen to Fang?

dino.
December 13th, 2016, 05:50 PM
Accepted! Though, what type of the kin is Aspen to Fang?
Father maybe? His mate could be dead...

Silhouettes
December 13th, 2016, 05:55 PM
Father maybe? His mate could be dead...
OK, that's fine with me!

Silhouettes
December 13th, 2016, 05:57 PM
Name:Curse
Looks:http://img07.deviantart.net/8147/i/2015/291/a/9/curse_daughter_of_scourge_by_aroseofmanycolors-d9dk2gu.png
Personality:sarcastic,loyal,aggressive,smart,brave ,strong
Kin: open
Rp example:Curse got up and yawned.She would have fun bossing the Bossy furballs around today.She leaped out of her den and scratched her dog teeth claws on the rock.Cats turned and ammedely bowed.She smirked as they separated to let her pass.But one little scrap didn't move."You are mean!"He said.She got up in the scraps face "Oh really?Do you want to see how mean I can be?"She asked,the scrap shook its head and started to shake.She unleashed her claws and sent the scrap flying towards the nursery."NO!"shrieked a Nurse running after her kit.Curse smirked and kept on walking.
Not in blood clan:Nope I am in bloodclan
Other:Can she be daughter or granddaughter of Scorge?
Accepted! And yes, Proxy is a fancy word for deputy, and you can be his daughter\granddaughter.

FOXXRR
December 13th, 2016, 06:00 PM
Name: Chrome
Looks: White fur with blue eyes, paws tainted with blood
Perso: tries to be kind, but ends up being aggressive
Kin: unknown for now
Crush\Mate: nope
Rp ex: Chrome walked a lonely way. 'Those cats never know how to safely play!' He thought, frustrated how a simple harmless thing could injure a cat. Sighing, he let himself collapse on anything soft, tired from trying to keep the inner anger inside and allowed darkness to fill his mind.

Name: Russel
Looks: a grey cat with black stripes, blue eyes
Perso: kind, caring, always tries to find a peacefull solution
Rp ex: see previous
Kittypet\Loner\Rouge not in Bloodclan?: not in BC, Loner

Shadow
December 13th, 2016, 06:07 PM
Accepted! And yes, Proxy is a fancy word for deputy, and you can be his daughter\granddaughter.
Ok I'll be his daughter :3

Silhouettes
December 13th, 2016, 06:11 PM
My friend asked me to make a form for Sky
Name: Sky
Looks: Russain blue she-cat mottled with darker blue
Perso: Friendly, kind, and great at herbs
Kin: Unknown

Silhouettes
December 13th, 2016, 06:12 PM
Name: Chrome
Looks: White fur with blue eyes, paws tainted with blood
Perso: tries to be kind, but ends up being aggressive
Rp ex: Chrome walked a lonely way. 'Those cats never know how to safely play!' He thought, frustrated how a simple harmless thing could injure a cat. Sighing, he let himself collapse on anything soft, tired from trying to keep the inner anger inside and allowed darkness to fill his mind.

Name: Russel
Looks: a grey cat with black stripes, blue eyes
Perso: kind, caring, always tries to find a peacefull solution
Rp ex: see previous
Kittypet\Loner\Rouge not in Bloodclan?: not in BC, Loner
Both accepted c:

Shadow
December 13th, 2016, 06:19 PM
When can we start

Trashy Sky
December 13th, 2016, 06:23 PM
Name: Caramel
Looks: http://skyswcocharacters.weebly.com/uploads/4/5/2/6/45260015/goldenflower-1.jpg?495
Perso: Caramel loves to mess with the minds of others, listening in on conversations just to get something to use against a cat. If you get into a deep conversation with him, you'll probably hear him say he hates everyone. Though, he doesn't hate everyone. As long as they see the same side with him or like his dark sense of humor or like the way he messes with others then you're completely fine by him. It doesn't mean you're friends, but it means you have a possibility of being friends with him. He has a dark mind, loving the thought of bloodshed and despair, and he jokes about it often. If he could, he would slice every cat that looks at him the wrong way. Though, he knows he can't and that's the problem. He's a small cat, not much strength. Which is why he became a healer. Though, he wishes he could be Chief or Proxy just to show how cats should be ruled, but he never will be. Caramel despises anything considered 'sweet' or 'lovely', as they just don't pertain to his certain stature on life. He despises the fact that everyone exists and thinks they should only exist under the rule of a sharp and harsh claw. He doesn't care if he was that ruler or not, he'd be loyal to anyone who has the potential to. He tends to be emotionless a lot, having a monotone voice and blank eyes that seem to stare into your soul. Some mistake this as depression but it's not, he's always been emotionless with a spark of hate inside. (pssshhh this is long)
Kin: None, unless you want to be. Please ask first.
Crush\Mate: None
Rp ex: ??? Is this a roleplay example?
Kittypet\Loner\Rouge not in Bloodclan?: no

Silhouettes
December 13th, 2016, 06:29 PM
Name: Caramel
Looks: http://skyswcocharacters.weebly.com/uploads/4/5/2/6/45260015/goldenflower-1.jpg?495
Perso: Caramel loves to mess with the minds of others, listening in on conversations just to get something to use against a cat. If you get into a deep conversation with him, you'll probably hear him say he hates everyone. Though, he doesn't hate everyone. As long as they see the same side with him or like his dark sense of humor or like the way he messes with others then you're completely fine by him. It doesn't mean you're friends, but it means you have a possibility of being friends with him. He has a dark mind, loving the thought of bloodshed and despair, and he jokes about it often. If he could, he would slice every cat that looks at him the wrong way. Though, he knows he can't and that's the problem. He's a small cat, not much strength. Which is why he became a healer. Though, he wishes he could be Chief or Proxy just to show how cats should be ruled, but he never will be. Caramel despises anything considered 'sweet' or 'lovely', as they just don't pertain to his certain stature on life. He despises the fact that everyone exists and thinks they should only exist under the rule of a sharp and harsh claw. He doesn't care if he was that ruler or not, he'd be loyal to anyone who has the potential to. He tends to be emotionless a lot, having a monotone voice and blank eyes that seem to stare into your soul. Some mistake this as depression but it's not, he's always been emotionless with a spark of hate inside. (pssshhh this is long)
Kin: None, unless you want to be. Please ask first.
Crush\Mate: None
Rp ex: ??? Is this a roleplay example?
Kittypet\Loner\Rouge not in Bloodclan?: no
Accepted c:

Silhouettes
December 13th, 2016, 06:30 PM
When can we start
Yup (I'm suprised by how fast this came to be XD)

Fallpotato
December 13th, 2016, 06:37 PM
Drage padded into the camp cautious. He looked around with his glistening red eyes.

Silhouettes
December 13th, 2016, 06:40 PM
The reddish tabby sniffed the air that was crude with the smell of blood, cat, twoleg, and monster. Blood and twoleg was the most powering, drowning out the rest a tad. She went stiff in slight hunger as a plump mouse scurried in the camp, and, before it could react, it had a long slash on its neck, dead. (I gtg soon, dough you guys can roleplay without me when i'm off]

Shadow
December 13th, 2016, 06:42 PM
Curse was out hunting prey,she was going to catch a mouse until she smelt a new sent of cat. 'Intruder!' she growled as she stalked up to the sent of cat,she scrunched up her nose,it smelled strongly of blood and twoleg

Silhouettes
December 13th, 2016, 06:48 PM
Curse was out hunting prey,she was going to catch a mouse until she smelt a new sent of cat. 'Intruder!' she growled as she stalked up to the sent of cat,she scrunched up her nose,it smelled strongly of blood and twoleg
Aspen stiffened at the smell of unfamiliar cat, and a cold growl flew from her throat, dog teeth inforced claws glinting in the light.

Shadow
December 13th, 2016, 06:52 PM
OH yeah and I forgot to mention that Curse is small like her father scourge,but she is as strong as him as well
With out mercy Curse leaped at the cat claws unsheathed scratching at the cats eyes and belly and until the cat got a bit weaker Curse growled at the cat "Who are you and what are you doing in our territory?!"She growled.She then noticed her dog teeth claws like her own "Where you once one of us?"Curse asked,Her claws sinked into the She-cats belly keeping her to the ground

Silhouettes
December 13th, 2016, 06:57 PM
OH yeah and I forgot to mention that Curse is small like her father scourge,but she is as strong as him as well
With out mercy Curse leaped at the cat claws unsheathed scratching at the cats eyes and belly and until the cat got a bit weaker Curse growled at the cat "Who are you and what are you doing in our territory?!"She growled.She then noticed her dog teeth claws like her own "Where you once one of us?"Curse asked,Her claws sinked into the She-cats belly keeping her to the ground
(Okie, btw, did you just attack Aspen? XD, cause who i said was her, sorry if im just saying weird thing/being completely wrong)

Shadow
December 13th, 2016, 07:02 PM
(Really XD you made it seem as if she was an outsider.)Curse unhooked her claws as the weird sents went away and she could smell a familiar cat.Aspen.
"Did you go over to the twolegs again?"Curse says not even bothering to say sorry."You should at least clean yourself a little so cats know that it's you!"She snapped twitching her tail in annoyance and a little bit of embarrassment "You to the healer hairballs."Curse said flatly "You might want to get those wounds patched up."She said as she started to clean herself of blood

Fallpotato
December 13th, 2016, 07:04 PM
Drage clawed at the ground and then went to the middle of the clearing and sat down.

Silhouettes
December 13th, 2016, 07:08 PM
(Really XD you made it seem as if she was an outsider.)Curse unhooked her claws as the weird sents went away and she could smell a familiar cat.Aspen.
"Did you go over to the twolegs again?"Curse says not even bothering to say sorry."You should at least clean yourself a little so cats know that it's you!"She snapped twitching her tail in annoyance and a little bit of embarrassment "You to the healer hairballs."Curse said flatly "You might want to get those wounds patched up."She said as she started to clean herself of blood
The she-cat glared at the Proxy for a little bit, before dipping her head and padding to the one of the healers den.
One of the healers put some yellow flower's juice and cobwebs on her cuts, sighing.

Shadow
December 13th, 2016, 07:14 PM
(Wow I never played any cat as harsh as this,I keep on wanna say sorry but I'm like,'No,she is the daughter of scourge,she has to be mean' lol)
Curse padded into camp with two moles and three mice.She dropped them off at the fresh kill pile and went under the shade of a rock and grommed herself

Trashy Sky
December 13th, 2016, 07:17 PM
Caramel padded into camp with a high stride, some scourged herbs in his mouth. They weren't that great and it wasn't that much, but it was something. The tom walked through with emotionless eyes, headed toward the medicine den.

FOXXRR
December 13th, 2016, 07:20 PM
Russel padded towards a place he thought he recognized, but didn't recall where he'd seen it. Suddenly, like a thunderbolt flashing through the sky, the area became familiar. Bloodclan! He thought, narrowing his eyes. He's been here before, and never wanted to come back, but here he was, in the territory he wished to never see.....

Shadow
December 13th, 2016, 07:22 PM
Russel padded towards a place he thought he recognized, but didn't recall where he'd seen it. Suddenly, like a thunderbolt flashing through the sky, the area became familiar. Bloodclan! He thought, narrowing his eyes. He's been here before, and never wanted to come back, but here he was, in the territory he wished to never see.....
(Is he and outsider?)

Silhouettes
December 13th, 2016, 07:22 PM
Aspen's fur pricked as she smelled a new cat sent. Growling, she stalked towards the sent, to see a gray tom. The she-cat leapt on him, pinning him to la ground.

dino.
December 13th, 2016, 07:25 PM
Fang emerged from his den and breathed in the scent of the air. He exhaled and sat down outside the den and began to groom himself. He looked up at the sky and then glance down at his cats and his camp. He mourned his mate dearly. She had died only a few sunrises ago, and all he had left was Aspen. He would always respect his daughter more than any cat, even Curse. His eyes scanned the camp, looking for Aspen.

Shadow
December 13th, 2016, 07:25 PM
Curse saw the quirel and padded up to them "And what do we have here?"she asked as she guestered Aspen to get off the intruder.Once Aspen got off she pinned the tom back down and unsheathed one of her dog teeth claws and pinned that paw right under the toms neck,threatening to stab him with it "What are you doing at m-our camp?"Curse asked the tom

FOXXRR
December 13th, 2016, 07:26 PM
(Is he and outsider?)
(A loner outside BC)))

FOXXRR
December 13th, 2016, 07:28 PM
Aspen's fur pricked as she smelled a new cat sent. Growling, she stalked towards the sent, to see a gray tom. The she-cat leapt on him, pinning him to la ground.
Russel immediately reacted. Using all the power he had, he jumped up, making sure to twist in the air in hope of the opposing cat to loose grip on him.(the RP was going too fast, wait up)

FOXXRR
December 13th, 2016, 07:34 PM
Curse saw the quirel and padded up to them "And what do we have here?"she asked as she guestered Aspen to get off the intruder.Once Aspen got off she pinned the tom back down and unsheathed one of her dog teeth claws and pinned that paw right under the toms neck,threatening to stab him with it "What are you doing at m-our camp?"Curse asked the tom
"I accidentally came here" Russel said, grabbing the paw with his own paws. It was a mistake coming back here he thought, tightening his grip and attempting to push it away from his vulnerable neck

Shadow
December 13th, 2016, 07:38 PM
Curse pushed her paw firmly onto the toms neck area "Your coming with me,get it?When I realase you and you run I will catch you and kill you.Same with if you try to fight your way out of this.Now I'm brining you to our Leader,as you cats call it."She said as she cautiously got of the tom.She jerked her head for Aspen to walk by the tom on his left side while she took the right. (Lol the tom is getting beaten by a tiny migit cat,She about the same size as scourge,her father)

Silhouettes
December 13th, 2016, 07:45 PM
Curse pushed her paw firmly onto the toms neck area "Your coming with me,get it?When I realase you and you run I will catch you and kill you.Same with if you try to fight your way out of this.Now I'm brining you to our Leader,as you cats call it."She said as she cautiously got of the tom.She jerked her head for Aspen to walk by the tom on his left side while she took the right. (Lol the tom is getting beaten by a tiny migit cat,She about the same size as scourge,her father)
Does as the small Proxy orders, and swiped the tom's muzzle before going to left. (Gtg now, byez)

Shadow
December 13th, 2016, 07:46 PM
Bye)
Curse lead the tom to Fang.She dipped her head to the leader and shoved the tom in "I found this scrap in camp"She said looking at the tom

FOXXRR
December 13th, 2016, 07:47 PM
(BUT you described her as having the same power as Scourge)
"Fine then" Russel growled, narrowing his eyes even more
(My internet is too slow to take the pace, wait again)

FOXXRR
December 13th, 2016, 07:54 PM
Bye)
Curse lead the tom to Fang.She dipped her head to the leader and shoved the tom in "I found this scrap in camp"She said looking at the tom
"Don't you dare call me a scrap" Russel muttered. What a mess I went into

Shadow
December 13th, 2016, 07:58 PM
Curse glared at him "Wanna sat that again?"She said unleashing her claws."Anyway the leader doesn't want to see you now.Yor going to my den aka your prison until he wants you."She sighed as she once again nudged him to her den

Silhouettes
December 13th, 2016, 08:00 PM
I back, dough imma be on a long brb soon (Aka in till my sister who shares a room with be falls asleep)

FOXXRR
December 13th, 2016, 08:05 PM
Curse glared at him "Wanna sat that again?"She said unleashing her claws."Anyway the leader doesn't want to see you now.Yor going to my den aka your prison until he wants you."She sighed as she once again nudged him to her den
He followed obediently, not wanting to cause a fight. How bad can this be he thought, walking into the den.

Shadow
December 13th, 2016, 08:08 PM
( her cave btw,since it holds prisoners she has her own:
Entrance:https://terii.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/09-21-cg-stairs-cave-at-commarque.jpg

Inside:https://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/0b/c3/30/94/inside-the-cave-at-the.jpg

Passageway to prison cell:when prisoner inside she pushes a rock with a small hole in it informant of the entrance:http://gypsyjournalrv.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Cave-passageway-2.jpg

Prison zone in her den:has cold shallow water everywhere,also she drinks from it when prisoners are not there: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/07/19/article-2175880-141F21E3000005DC-922_964x696.jpg )
Curse leads the tom to her den/prison

FOXXRR
December 13th, 2016, 08:15 PM
( her cave btw,since it holds prisoners she has her own:
Entrance:https://terii.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/09-21-cg-stairs-cave-at-commarque.jpg

Inside:https://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/0b/c3/30/94/inside-the-cave-at-the.jpg

Passageway to prison cell:when prisoner inside she pushes a rock with a small hole in it informant of the entrance:http://gypsyjournalrv.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Cave-passageway-2.jpg

Prison zone in her den:has cold shallow water everywhere,also she drinks from it when prisoners are not there: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/07/19/article-2175880-141F21E3000005DC-922_964x696.jpg )
Curse leads the tom to her den/prison
"Hmm, is this safe to drink," Russel asked, walking into one of the open cells automatically, as if he'd been there once, "or is it to kill me with poison?"

Shadow
December 13th, 2016, 08:17 PM
"I wish it was."Curse sighed "But no,it isn't,it's safe."She flicked her tail so move him in the cell and tried to push the rock into place,she grunted

FOXXRR
December 13th, 2016, 08:27 PM
"I wish it was."Curse sighed "But no,it isn't,it's safe."She flicked her tail so move him in the cell and tried to push the rock into place,she grunted
"Thank you for clarifying" Russel said, realizing how his voice changed from aggressive to calm since arriving at a closed space, which he liked. He felt around the cell, shivering as he touched the water. He dipped his head and drank some. At least they are kind enough to supply prisoners with water

Shadow
December 13th, 2016, 08:29 PM
Curse growled at herself for her tiny body not being enough to move the bolder that should cover the prison cell

Shadow
December 13th, 2016, 08:46 PM
[time skip to next day ]
Curse came in the toms cell and yowled to wake him up "Come on fleabag you might as well be some use while your here.You hunt and fight for the clan unless I or Fang tell you otherwise."(hint hint remember that.)"If you do that,you get feed.Okay?"she asked

Shadow
December 13th, 2016, 08:58 PM
Bump for nine tailes

FOXXRR
December 13th, 2016, 09:02 PM
(Eh, sorry)
"So no leader judgement?" Russel asked, getting a tad bit suspicious.

Shadow
December 13th, 2016, 09:05 PM
"He is busy right now!"She snapped "Plus I discussed this with him.Unless you want to be in this Drakforesthole (lol see what I did there?) then I suggest you to come with me.I don't give this chance to prisoners often,er,not at all."She meowed flicking her tail (hint hint)

FOXXRR
December 13th, 2016, 09:15 PM
"He is busy right now!"She snapped "Plus I discussed this with him.Unless you want to be in this Drakforesthole (lol see what I did there?) then I suggest you to come with me.I don't give this chance to prisoners often,er,not at all."She meowed flicking her tail (hint hint)
"From how empty the prison sounds, it is either you give too many chances or accidentally let prisoners out" Russel said, stepping out of his cell.

Shadow
December 13th, 2016, 09:17 PM
"From how empty the prison sounds, it is either you give too many chances or accidentally let prisoners out" Russel said, stepping out of his cell.
Curse glared at him."Well there aren't many cats mouse brained enough to come here!"she hissed

FOXXRR
December 13th, 2016, 09:20 PM
Curse glared at him."Well there aren't many cats mouse brained enough to come here!"she hissed
Russel just shrugged and sat, waiting for the order, since he already forgot what he was supposed to do.

Shadow
December 13th, 2016, 09:21 PM
"Get up!Were going hunting!Remember fur ball?"

FOXXRR
December 13th, 2016, 09:32 PM
"Get up!Were going hunting!Remember fur ball?"
"Ah yes" Russel remembered, "So, where do we go?"

Shadow
December 13th, 2016, 09:33 PM
Curse leaded the tom to the woods and then simply sayed,"Hunt.I will be watching."she said as she disappeared into the bushes

dino.
December 14th, 2016, 06:32 AM
Fang saw the Tom being led into the cell and he jumped down from the entrance to his den. "And who are you?" he growled softly, flexing his claws.

Shadow
December 14th, 2016, 02:29 PM
Fang saw the Tom being led into the cell and he jumped down from the entrance to his den. "And who are you?" he growled softly, flexing his claws.
(I already took the tom to hunt for the clan.)

Silhouettes
December 14th, 2016, 03:39 PM
Aspen bit into the mouse she had killed, watching the prisoner leave to hunt for the rest of Bloodclan

Shadow
December 14th, 2016, 04:02 PM
Curse watched to tom from the trees,making sure he hunts for the clan and nothing else

Silhouettes
December 14th, 2016, 04:11 PM
(Btw, Bloodclan kitties r Darkred text, kittypet Darkorchard, loner is Sienna and rouge is Darkslategray,)

The pitch black kittypet, Angel, waved her tail in excitement as she smelled multiple cats sent. Maybe this is one of those clans! She peered into the darkness of the territory, unaware of the deep red stains on the ground.

dino.
December 14th, 2016, 04:29 PM
(I already took the tom to hunt for the clan.)
(Oops my bad XD I've had final exams all week and I'm a little tired so I might not be RPing as well as I used to. Ok, I'm gonna repost my last one here)

Fang smelled a strang tom scent and followed it out of camp. Soon he picked up Curse's scent and curiosity struck him, and he turned to follow her's instead. Soon he caught up with her. "Who allowed you to be out of camp?" he grolwed softly, flexing his claws.

Shadow
December 14th, 2016, 04:46 PM
(Oops my bad XD I've had final exams all week and I'm a little tired so I might not be RPing as well as I used to. Ok, I'm gonna repost my last one here)

Fang smelled a strang tom scent and followed it out of camp. Soon he picked up Curse's scent and curiosity struck him, and he turned to follow her's instead. Soon he caught up with her. "Who allowed you to be out of camp?" he grolwed softly, flexing his claws.
Curse dipped her head "Im out here with the prisoner,he is currently hunting for the clan.He already caught two mice,but he almost ate one of them then I gave him a good slash.So he kept working."She pointed her tail to the tom who was currently stalking a mole

dino.
December 14th, 2016, 04:55 PM
Curse dipped her head "Im out here with the prisoner,he is currently hunting for the clan.He already caught two mice,but he almost ate one of them then I gave him a good slash.So he kept working."She pointed her tail to the tom who was currently stalking a mole
"What's he doing here?" the Bloodclan leader demanded. "Did you happen to ask why he was on our territory?"

Shadow
December 14th, 2016, 05:00 PM
"Yes I did."Curse was trying to hold in her temper 'What would father say about this cat?I should NOT bow to this pile of fleas'She thought."But he would not answer all he told he was that he happened to 'stumble ' into our territory,and do not worry,I told him he would eat after he is done feeding the clan,but he will not be eating."Curse purred

FOXXRR
December 14th, 2016, 05:08 PM
(AAAH SORRY FOR SO MUCH DELAY)
Meanwhile, Russel leaped onto the mole, quickly killing it with a swipe of his paw

Shadow
December 14th, 2016, 05:11 PM
Curse waited for his reply

Silhouettes
December 15th, 2016, 04:35 PM
Aspen's red pelt gleamed in the sun, her claws stained from lots of blood.

Shadow
December 15th, 2016, 06:35 PM
(Waiting on FoxyFanGirl)

Quickwhisker
December 15th, 2016, 07:13 PM
sup bud friend chum pal

Silhouettes
December 15th, 2016, 07:20 PM
sup bud friend chum pal
XD, Pal

Silhouettes
December 17th, 2016, 08:52 PM
Please join, I dun want this to be dead!

Shadow
December 17th, 2016, 09:13 PM
Curse yawned in her den

Fallpotato
December 17th, 2016, 09:18 PM
Drage twitched in his nest. he looked around.

Shadow
December 17th, 2016, 09:20 PM
Curse woke up and sighed "Another day of me being lower than one cat."she snarled

Mystery
December 27th, 2016, 05:26 PM
Oooh! This is cool! Hope you don't mind me using a two part name -Plus its gonna be a rogue-.

Name: Uncoloured Blood // Flint
Rank: Once attempts to join , i'll want him to be a fighter.
Looks: 0 (http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Sleek+black+cat&view=detailv2&&id=65C0FAD01710622585B9F6E29D10149631F1BBAC&selectedIndex=13&ccid=yBcn%2fkjk&simid=608024159001578883&thid=OIP.Mc81727fe48e4be589b07b5377915183dH0&ajaxhist=0) .
Perso: Vicious and power-hungry. The over is kinda a mystery , so TBRP'D
Kin: Open , just ask.
Crush\Mate: Open , Just ask.
Rp ex: Blood (Or flint) looked up at the cold , white sky - the wind roaring in his whiskers. He slithered away into a shadow-y corner next to a dumpster . He leapt onto it , then jumped into the inside - picking out what he wanted , he found a plump dead mouse. Scooping up the chubby mouse , he leapt down back into the dark corner and tucked into his mouse. He perked up his ears as he heard a loud Bark! from the corner, then he heard a loud whimper and a blaring splat on the walls. What.. was that?! he thought , he then crept -then looked around the corner to see a cat standing over a dead dogs corpse , blood splattered on the walls and the 'mystery cat' .
Kittypet\Loner\Rouge not in Bloodclan?: Rogue , yet he has heard of Bloodclan and would like to join.

Silhouettes
December 27th, 2016, 06:47 PM
Oooh! This is cool! Hope you don't mind me using a two part name -Plus its gonna be a rogue-.

Name: Uncoloured Blood // Flint
Rank: Once attempts to join , i'll want him to be a fighter.
Looks: 0 (http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Sleek+black+cat&view=detailv2&&id=65C0FAD01710622585B9F6E29D10149631F1BBAC&selectedIndex=13&ccid=yBcn%2fkjk&simid=608024159001578883&thid=OIP.Mc81727fe48e4be589b07b5377915183dH0&ajaxhist=0) .
Perso: Vicious and power-hungry. The over is kinda a mystery , so TBRP'D
Kin: Open , just ask.
Crush\Mate: Open , Just ask.
Rp ex: Blood (Or flint) looked up at the cold , white sky - the wind roaring in his whiskers. He slithered away into a shadow-y corner next to a dumpster . He leapt onto it , then jumped into the inside - picking out what he wanted , he found a plump dead mouse. Scooping up the chubby mouse , he leapt down back into the dark corner and tucked into his mouse. He perked up his ears as he heard a loud Bark! from the corner, then he heard a loud whimper and a blaring splat on the walls. What.. was that?! he thought , he then crept -then looked around the corner to see a cat standing over a dead dogs corpse , blood splattered on the walls and the 'mystery cat' .
Kittypet\Loner\Rouge not in Bloodclan?: Rogue , yet he has heard of Bloodclan and would like to join.

Accepted! Sorry I didn't see this sooner!)

~Breadsticks~
December 27th, 2016, 09:17 PM
Name: Rat // Heron
Looks: Rat (http://i.imgur.com/XFJep4C.jpg) With a black dog tooth collar // Heron (http://purrfectcatbreeds.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/nebelung4.jpg) With a crimson dog tooth collar
Perso: TBRP
Kin: Both open
Crush\Mate: Open // N/A
Rp ex: The young she-cat strolled along the sidewalk, grinning as cats redirected their worried gazes to the ground. Yes, look away. Rat thought, slipping into the Bloodclan camp. // Heron rushed around the cats, growling angrily, "Get out of my way." He spat, pushing through the ground to look at a the limp body of a kit.
Kittypet\Loner\Rouge not in Bloodclan?: Both in Bloodclan

Silhouettes
December 27th, 2016, 09:23 PM
Name: Rat // Heron
Looks: Rat (http://i.imgur.com/XFJep4C.jpg) With a black dog tooth collar // Heron (http://purrfectcatbreeds.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/nebelung4.jpg) With a crimson dog tooth collar
Perso: TBRP
Kin: Both open
Crush\Mate: Open // N/A
Rp ex: The young she-cat strolled along the sidewalk, grinning as cats redirected their worried gazes to the ground. Yes, look away. Rat thought, slipping into the Bloodclan camp. // Heron rushed around the cats, growling angrily, "Get out of my way." He spat, pushing through the ground to look at a the limp body of a kit.
Kittypet\Loner\Rouge not in Bloodclan?: Both in Bloodclan
Accepted!)