PDA

View Full Version : The alchemist's house

judas
December 13th, 2016, 03:50 PM
Seeing the title, this may make you think this is a magical role play. Well it's not, basically this man studies alchemy but has not attempted it. He has a job as a doctor, and a pet cat who he tries to teach about alchemy.

His name is Jupiter

If you had read, 'the alchemist cat' then you will kind of understand

Jupiter walked around his yard, letting out a yawn. His golden eyes glanced around. The Tom looked around for his mentor, who wasn't here. His mouth opened slightly, tasting the air for another cat. He sighed, " I'm bored..." He mumbled. A thick British accent rolled over his voice, making a warm feeling come over him. He bounced around, looking for something to do.

Mayflower
December 17th, 2016, 11:59 AM
Dawn heard a British cat and leaped over the fence into that cat's yard. The white she cat smiled as she landed in front of the tom. "why hello there, I'm Dawn from across the fence. How are you?"

Rivergold
December 17th, 2016, 12:00 PM
Mandy sat atop a fence, washing a paw. She had no idea who's fence it was, but the sleek brown-and-white kittypet didn't care.

judas
December 17th, 2016, 12:15 PM
Dawn heard a British cat and leaped over the fence into that cat's yard. The white she cat smiled as she landed in front of the tom. "why hello there, I'm Dawn from across the fence. How are you?"
Mandy sat atop a fence, washing a paw. She had no idea who's fence it was, but the sleek brown-and-white kittypet didn't care.
Jupiter jumped at the new cats voice. He looked over at the white she cat, his golden eyes locked with hers. "Who are you?" He asked. She flicked his Firey tail, and his left ear. He studied the she cat for a moment, then turned to the cat on the fence. "My Master wouldn't want to up their!" He called.

Serendipity
December 17th, 2016, 12:18 PM
Potato leaped onto the fence, his sleek, brown fur shimmering. As he looked down on the garden, his eyes started smiling. "Hello there, cats!"

Rivergold
December 17th, 2016, 12:56 PM
Mandy glanced down at the tom. "And?"

judas
December 17th, 2016, 02:01 PM
Potato leaped onto the fence, his sleek, brown fur shimmering. As he looked down on the garden, his eyes started smiling. "Hello there, cats!"
Jupiter Looked at Mandy, he began to claw at the ground and mumble. Then he stopped, wondering what His master would think. "Fine, stay up their. My Master ought to chase you out in a while!" He mewed.

Serendipity
December 17th, 2016, 03:19 PM
Jupiter Looked at Mandy, he began to claw at the ground and mumble. Then he stopped, wondering what His master would think. "Fine, stay up their. My Master ought to chase you out in a while!" He mewed.
Potato leapt down, strolling over to Mandy... "Why, hello there..." He mewed, his eyes twinkling. (BTW, This is how potato looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/bb/9a/25/bb9a25a53e2b4296d2ab0136f5e4d913.jpg )

Serendipity
December 17th, 2016, 03:22 PM
Potato smiled, his eyes twinkling at Mandy. He jumped back on the fence, but before, he shoved his tail in Jupiter's face.

Rivergold
December 17th, 2016, 06:58 PM
(...Mandy is on the fence)

Mayflower
December 17th, 2016, 08:02 PM
"Oh hi everyone, this has become quite a party!" Dawn smiled as Jupiter got annoyed at Mandy. ( Dawn:http://blog.ljcfyi.com/images/2011/april2011/yogi.jpg)

judas
December 17th, 2016, 08:18 PM
Potato smiled, his eyes twinkling at Mandy. He jumped back on the fence, but before, he shoved his tail in Jupiter's face.
"Oh hi everyone, this has become quite a party!" Dawn smiled as Jupiter got annoyed at Mandy. ( Dawn:http://blog.ljcfyi.com/images/2011/april2011/yogi.jpg)
Jupiter spat at Potato, "I'll be strong you know! My Master is training me!" He hissed. The British tom launched himself up the fence. Then he knocked Potato down, "This is my territory, if you want to disrespect me, then you will pay!"

Serendipity
December 18th, 2016, 10:47 AM
ik

Serendipity
December 18th, 2016, 10:49 AM
Jupiter spat at Potato, "I'll be strong you know! My Master is training me!" He hissed. The British tom launched himself up the fence. Then he knocked Potato down, "This is my territory, if you want to disrespect me, then you will pay!"
Jumped back up. "Oh, I wouldn't do that, Mr. Jupiter..." He grabbed onto Jupiter's neck fur, and flung him off the edge, onto the soft grass. He lifted his head proudly, and bloodclan's dog teeth could be seen on his collar.

judas
December 18th, 2016, 11:16 AM
Jumped back up. "Oh, I wouldn't do that, Mr. Jupiter..." He grabbed onto Jupiter's neck fur, and flung him off the edge, onto the soft grass. He lifted his head proudly, and bloodclan's dog teeth could be seen on his collar.
A large man walked into the Garden, and saw Potato. He picked up the cat by his neck. He began to take him inside and infect him with a new medicine. "Stop," Jupiter mewed before the human could stick the needle in Potato. "He is no use to us, you'll kill him." He mewed calmly. The human put Potato down and nodded to Jupiter before walking away.

Serendipity
December 18th, 2016, 11:21 AM
A large man walked into the Garden, and saw Potato. He picked up the cat by his neck. He began to take him inside and infect him with a new medicine. "Stop," Jupiter mewed before the human could stick the needle in Potato. "He is no use to us, you'll kill him." He mewed calmly. The human put Potato down and nodded to Jupiter before walking away.
Potato jumped on Jupiter, tearing off the flesh.

judas
December 18th, 2016, 11:33 AM
Potato jumped on Jupiter, tearing off the flesh.
"What are you doing! I saved you!" He hissed. He threw Potato off, clawing his belly as he walked away. "My Master would have killed you with that poison!" He hissed. The ginger tom glared at the cat.
:mikilien: