PDA

View Full Version : Born to be a Winner: A Pokemon League RP

Pages : [1] 2

Cubonez
October 6th, 2016, 03:12 PM
All kids dream to be a winner, travel to the Pokemon League. All kids. And I mean all kids. Even kids like Ash Ketchum. He fails every time. Will he ever win? No, probably not. But how can I tell? I’m not some kind of psychic here. Oh, and don’t think I don’t expect you to join, I need some kind of challenge, kid.
Gary Oak, here, happy-er..To meet ‘ya. Welcome to Kanto.

Born to be a winner, born to be a champion. Born to be a winner, born to the very best. ~

Rules: You can either roleplay as a wild Pokemon, a trainer, or a trainer’s Pokemon, with permission. For Gary, just make the form, I honestly don’t care *shrug*. Come on, I wanna see some Ketchum's xDD
Just kidding. I might roleplay Ash if no one takes him. All Pokemon will be 1st evolution and will start out with two Pokemon of choice, one being one of the starter Pokemon from any generation, Eevee, or Pikachu.
We all start in Kanto, though

Forum~
Name: Gary Oak
Looks: Well, if you don’t already know….http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/4/4a/Gary_Oak_DP.png/220px-Gary_Oak_DP.png
Team: Squirtle, Eevee (Taken by Dawn&Dark)

Name: Ash Ketchum
Looks: If you dont know, you should know, boi
Team: Pikachu and Charmander

Zan Partizanne
October 6th, 2016, 03:18 PM
Name: Mew?!(pwease :3)/
Looks:(we all know what mew looks like :3)/
Moves:Aura Sphere,Psychic,Overheat,Thunderbolt/
Other/Questions::rainbowllama:

Cubonez
October 6th, 2016, 03:29 PM
(Hahaha there shall be a fight over Mew xDDD) (Accepted)

Zan Partizanne
October 6th, 2016, 03:30 PM
(XD omg lol I better start running)

Cubonez
October 6th, 2016, 03:35 PM
(XD omg lol I better start running)

(Yeh, u know how trainers are) (But, you can choose your trainer before hand if you'd like)

Zan Partizanne
October 6th, 2016, 03:43 PM
( Hides in closet* THEY SHALL NEVAH FIND MEH HERE :kittyface: )

Cubonez
October 6th, 2016, 03:48 PM
( Hides in closet* THEY SHALL NEVAH FIND MEH HERE :kittyface: )

Hey fam, leik the new Gary-Cubone?)

aleka!
October 6th, 2016, 03:58 PM
Name: Zebstrika
Looks: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/pokemon/images/6/67/523Zebstrika_Dream.png/revision/latest?cb=20101019000206
Moves: thrash, thunder wave, spark, flame charge
Other/Questions: she be another one of Gary's Pokemon?

Name: Ninetales
Looks: http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/24800000/Shiny-Ninetales-ninetales-24894298-208-192.jpg
Moves: Hyper Beam, attract, dig, overheat
Other/questions: none.

Zan Partizanne
October 6th, 2016, 03:59 PM
Hey fam, leik the new Gary-Cubone?)

Yus

Cubonez
October 6th, 2016, 04:01 PM
@Aleka Accepted, and yus she can be Gary's Pokemon ;D
@Asriel Dreemur Ha. People are acting as if it's like a health hazard to like Gary xD

Zan Partizanne
October 6th, 2016, 04:03 PM
(XD)

Cubonez
October 6th, 2016, 04:05 PM
(XD)

But, as you can see, I think they're all hatin'
And shall we start the RP, fam or wait for more RPers

:blue:
October 6th, 2016, 04:10 PM
Name: Alex Zipera

Looks: http://data.whicdn.com/images/204120820/large.jpg

Team: Jirachi, Eevee, and Blazekin

Dizerel
October 6th, 2016, 04:11 PM
OOOHHH OOHHHH QUESTION! Can we choose a starter from a different generation? I dont think I could live without having my typhlosion frend.

Cubonez
October 6th, 2016, 04:13 PM
Dizerel Yeah, I guess xD It was themed more on Kanto.... We all have to be in the same area to start
@Blue Accepted

Zan Partizanne
October 6th, 2016, 04:15 PM
(agreed Typloshions are awesome)

Dizerel
October 6th, 2016, 04:15 PM
but the other regions still exist. you could have come to kanto from another region. If you dont want me to do it thats fine, but id prefer if i could.

Cubonez
October 6th, 2016, 04:16 PM
(No, all starters are allowed, I'll add that to my intro)

October 6th, 2016, 04:18 PM
but the other regions still exist. you could have come to kanto from another region. If you dont want me to do it thats fine, but id prefer if i could.

I wanted to have Alex come from a different region You asked my question, thank you ))

Cubonez
October 6th, 2016, 04:23 PM
(Answered it, Blue fam. Your character can come from different regions. And looks like I'm RPing Ash too. Not gonna end well)

October 6th, 2016, 04:24 PM
(Answered it, Blue fam. Your character can come from different regions. And looks like I'm RPing Ash too. Not gonna end well)

((There, there Sky, it'll work in some way ^_^ Anyhow thanks ^_^ ))

Dizerel
October 6th, 2016, 04:24 PM
Form:

Name: Dizerel (Diz for short)
Looks: Wears a blue jacket with grey cargo pants and a black cap. Reddish-brown short hair.
Pokemon: Cyndaquil (Has a black cap exactly like Diz's but smaller), Skiddo.

Cubonez
October 6th, 2016, 04:27 PM
Dizerel Alright, and just 2 let u know, I think it'll be safe just to have all characters at the same age. Otherwise, accepted
@Blue Well, at least I get to RP Pikachu xD

Dizerel
October 6th, 2016, 04:28 PM
yey when does the rp start?

October 6th, 2016, 04:32 PM
(( True Sky, but yeah, when do we start? ))

Cubonez
October 6th, 2016, 04:35 PM
(@Dizerel Now)
Gary Oak strutted his way to the front of Professor Oak's lab. This is where everyone was to meet. The boy had to admit, he wasn't extremely interested in these other trainers but he might as well make some friends and this was the best to go. His other problem was the stupid fangirls.
Ash Ketchum ran fast and arrived just in time to stand next to his old friend, Gary Oak. Ash looked at Pikachu and smiled.
"Aren't you excited?" Pikachu, now on Ash's shoulder let out a call of agreement.
"Pika!"
Gary sighed. "Look, can't you look professional for once, Ashy-boy?" He quipped.
Ash nodded quickly, biting his lip. He didn't want to fight with Gary at the moment.

Zan Partizanne
October 6th, 2016, 04:42 PM
Mew sat inside the woods above her favorite lake she was bored today and ready for some mischief.

Dizerel
October 6th, 2016, 04:47 PM
Dizerel walked into Professor Oak's lab, ready for the meeting. He had just arrived at Kanto about a day ago with his best friend Cyndaquil, as the two of them wanted to train to become stronger. Looking around, he spotted Gary, which he recognized to be the Professor's son. Walking up to him, he was about to say something, until he noticed that Gary was already in a conversation with another trainer. Dizerel wasnt sure whether he wanted to butt into the conversation, since it would be rude to interrupt what they were talking about. He just stood there awkwardly hoping to be noticed.

(Notice me senpai)

October 6th, 2016, 04:49 PM
A red haired girl nearly smashed through the door to the lab, her eyes glowing fearfully, Jirachi on her shoulder, she shuffled over to where the rest were, Alex's hands in her pockets, still nervous after arriving from Hoenn a few days before

Cubonez
October 6th, 2016, 04:55 PM
(0.0 Ooh, bromance)

"That's what I thought, Ketchum." He smirked. Gary quickly looked away from Ash.
Ash looked at the ground angrily and clenched his fists. "He's lucky there's another trainer here!"Ash thought to himself.
Gary looked at the trainer that was standing there, staring.The brunette haired boy smiled, but it was fake.
"Sup." He said simply. He looked at the Cyndaquil that was by his feet and looked at his own Pokeball in his hand and felt satisfied with himself.

Ash looked up as Alex entered the lab and sighed loudly and excitedly. He practically ran over to the trainer, Pikachu almost falling off. "Hey there!" He yelled, waving.

Dizerel
October 6th, 2016, 05:00 PM
"Oh, Hey!" Dizerel said, nodding to the both of them. "So you are Gary Oak, correct?" Dizerel asked Gary, and noticed him looking at his cydaquil. "Im Dizerel, Diz for short, and this is my best friend Flamey!" He said, reaching out his hand so Flamey could climb up his arm and onto his shoulder, where he exclaimed a loud "Cynda!" in excitement, the flames on his back growing briefly before dying back down to a normal state.

October 6th, 2016, 05:03 PM
As if startled, which she was, Alex nearly leaped back, Jirachi diving into her arms, "He-Hello," she stammered, her face turning red as she looked at Ash, red eyes wide with surprise still,

Cubonez
October 6th, 2016, 05:04 PM
The Oak bowed mockingly. "The one and only."
He smiled and called out his Squirtle. The Squirtle looked defensive of his trainer as he stared down the fire-type until Gary bent down and patted it's head, murmuring things to it.
He stood back up and looked at Diz again. "Hello, Diz.Have you met Gramps yet?"
~
Ash put his hands up behind his head and laughed lightly as he saw that he startled Alex. "I'm sorry to scare you." Pikachu smiled as well. The black-haired boy extended a gloved hand towards Alex. "Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town. You?"

Dizerel
October 6th, 2016, 05:10 PM
"Oh the professor? No, I havnt met him yet, but I hear he is one of the best Pokemon researchers in the world" Diz said, a spark of excitement in his voice.

October 6th, 2016, 05:13 PM
"Alexis Zipera, Littleroot town, in hoenn" Alex added the last part sorta quickly, her hand shaking Ash's briefly, before she broke away, Jirachi peeking out from her arms, the small Pokémon's eyes wide as she looked at Ash

Cubonez
October 6th, 2016, 05:44 PM
Ash looked at the Pokemon in Alex's arms for a second. Then looked back at Alex. "Happy to meet you here," he said happily.
Gary looked at Dizerel with a somewhat annoyed look. "Yeah, Gramps is world famous for his work. As I will when I become Pokemon master." He looked down at his Squirtle, the blue turtle-like Pokemon returning his gaze.
"Me and Squirtle? I think we have a chance." He beamed.
"So, you're planning to be a master too?"

Dizerel
October 6th, 2016, 05:49 PM
"I guess you could say that. More than being a Pokemon master, I just want me and Flamey here to become as strong as we possibly can!" Diz said, the fire of passion burned in his eyes as Flamey let out another cheerful roar. "But I know that each and every one of us in this room has talent, and while some may have a head start, I think that it is whoever tries the hardest will come out on top"

Cubonez
October 6th, 2016, 05:54 PM
Gary sighed. "You sound like Ketchum." He shrugged a bit. "That's what this meetings' about. So listen up well, noob." He said and turned away, going back to the front of the room and standing where Professor Oak often stood when giving trainers their starters.
"Alright. Is everyone here or are we missing someone?" Gary called.
Ash looked up quickly, turning to Gary. "No? Maybe?"
Gary's eyebrows furrowed angrily. "You were supposed to keep track of this, Ketchum!"

October 6th, 2016, 05:55 PM
Alex nodded, "Happy to meet you here as well" she said calmly, but happily, a bracelet around her wrist jingling as she moved slightly, her hair wavering, she didn't know if Ash had heard or not, but she didn't really care, Jirachi still in her arms, though a small smile was on the legendary Pokemon's face

((her bracelet has a mega stone, just because))

Dizerel
October 6th, 2016, 05:58 PM
(wait what should I do now? is the meeting gonna start?)

Cubonez
October 6th, 2016, 05:59 PM
(yessir)

Dizerel
October 6th, 2016, 06:21 PM
Diz stood there. waiting for the meeting to fully commence.

Cubonez
October 6th, 2016, 06:24 PM
(Hold on, my Eevee's making a form)

Dawn & Dark
October 6th, 2016, 06:29 PM
Finally, but i may be bad at rping pokemon

Name: Eevee
Looks: Everyone should know
Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Sand-Attack, Growl
Other/Questions: I'm just gonna do basic stuff for now

Dizerel
October 6th, 2016, 06:30 PM
wait should I make a form for mmy Cyndaquil since hes basically another character that im roleplaying?

Dizerel
October 6th, 2016, 06:46 PM
Name: Flamey
Species: Cyndaquil
Looks: absolutely adorable. Wears a black cap to match Diz's. (when he evolves he will get more clothes)
Moves: Smokescreen, tackle, ember, cut.

Cubonez
October 6th, 2016, 06:50 PM
Dawn & Dark Accepted, fam
Dizerel No, it's just that I wanted to know my Eevee's skills so I could RP more effectively with my Pokemon

Gary gazed at the crowd for a second and then nodded to Ash. Ash Ketchum stepped forward.
"Um-" His face turned red as his mother entered, her hands clasped together, her face bright and smiling. "Well, hello everyone. I know, I know. It may be a little weird, me and Gary being some sort of mentors to you all. B-But don't take it that way. Instead, think of it as-"
"A great and welcoming experience," Gary interrupted. "And it is to my knowledge that you all want to become a master of Pokemon. Well," he scoffed. "That ain't gonna be no easy path. Telling you guys that now." The Oak pulled out yet another Pokeball and threw it into the air.
(Here's your cue, Dawn)

October 6th, 2016, 06:53 PM
Alex was completely silent, her red eyes looking at Gary and Ash, letting go of Jirachi, who flew up on her shoulder, while the girl grasped her bracelet, nodding slightly, her red hair wavering, her fingers running over the rainbow-looking stone on her arm

Zan Partizanne
October 6th, 2016, 06:57 PM
(I wait :kittyface: )

Cubonez
October 6th, 2016, 06:58 PM
(@Asriel would you like to be Ash's Pikachu or Charmander? Or Gary's Squirtle?) (I'm gonna RP a cannon Cubone. I'm combining Red with Ash and Blue with Gary just so I can simulate with the game as well)

Zan Partizanne
October 6th, 2016, 07:09 PM
(@Asriel would you like to be Ash's Pikachu or Charmander? Or Gary's Squirtle?) (I'm gonna RP a cannon Cubone. I'm combining Red with Ash and Blue with Gary just so I can simulate with the game as well)

CHARMANDER :squee: (lal Mew still waits)

Cubonez
October 6th, 2016, 07:11 PM
(Haha Charmander it is x3)

Dawn & Dark
October 6th, 2016, 07:14 PM
(srry I was watching meh some undertale try not to laugh videos)
Eevee appeared out of the pokeball. He looked up. "Eevee!"

(I'm bad at rping pokemon things, I don't know what's going on ._.)

Zan Partizanne
October 6th, 2016, 07:18 PM
(Welcome to the UnderTale fandom we have only one rule SANS IS MINE (XD jk...or am I ..:3))

Dawn & Dark
October 6th, 2016, 07:20 PM
(DO YE WANT SOME TEMMIE FLAKES??? IM SAVING MONEY FOR COLEG!!!!!!)

Dizerel
October 6th, 2016, 07:24 PM
(guys i know this rp is for fun, but i got lots of homework to do, so having to check this thread just to see you talking about undertale wastes my time. could you please talk about it somewhere else and be more serious and time efficient with the rp?)

Cubonez
October 6th, 2016, 07:44 PM
(Sorry, have to agree with Diz on that one. This is Pokemon, not Undertale. And frankly, I got confused, thinking I came onto a Undertale RP)

Gary looked at the rest of the crowd and finally decided to speak. "Alright. Can everyone call out their Pokemon so I can see what we're working with?"
He picked up his Eevee and held it up to his face and smiled. "You're gonna be great."

October 6th, 2016, 07:47 PM
"C'mon Jirachi" Alex whispered, and the fairy Pokémon flew off her shoulder and hovered in front of her trainer, Alex quiet, pushing her hands in her pockets, watching her Pokémon quietly

Dizerel
October 6th, 2016, 07:55 PM
With Flamey on his shoulder, Diz pulled out a pokeball and released his other pokemon, Skiddo. as it appeared, it happily called out "Skiddo!" as it saw all the other friendly pokemon and trainers around it.

sNazzy
October 6th, 2016, 08:37 PM
Name: Danny
Looks: Dirty Blond hair, small size, skinny, brown eyes
Team: Oshawott, Poliwag

Cubonez
October 7th, 2016, 06:20 AM
@man12345 Accepted
Dawn & Dark To RP Eevee, it's sorta like RPing a cat.

Gary smiled as the trainers pulled out their Pokemon. But now it was Ash's turn.
"Alright! Come on out, Charmander!" He yelled. The orange lizard was engulfed in a red light as he emerged from his Pokeball.
"Charmander! Char!" It called.

Zan Partizanne
October 7th, 2016, 06:21 AM
(I AM HERE)

Cubonez
October 7th, 2016, 06:25 AM
(I'm gonna make a Yellow player)
Name: Sky
Looks: Messy brunette hair that falls to her shoulder. Blond streaks her hair that's by her face. Wears thick black glasses
Pokemon: Bulbasaur, Cubone (When they travel to Lavender Town.)

Sky burst through the doors, almost falling on her face. The girl looked around frantically. "S-Sorry I'm late!" She gasped nervously.
Gary and Ash looked at each other for a second.
"Sky....Stop being late for once. It gets on my nerves more than Ketchum here does."

October 7th, 2016, 07:16 AM
Alex looking behind her as Sky burst in, but said nothing, her green eyes blank for a moment, her red hair swaying behind her as she looked back at Ash and Gary, saying nothing though, Jirachi looking at the eevee along with the other Pokémon

aleka!
October 7th, 2016, 07:40 AM
(What did I miss?)

Dizerel
October 7th, 2016, 09:54 AM
Diz shifted the weight between his two legs, wondering what they would be doing here at the meeting. He hoped they would do some battling, but that didnt seem likely.

Zan Partizanne
October 7th, 2016, 10:00 AM
(s am i still charmander bruh)

Cubonez
October 7th, 2016, 12:15 PM
(@Asriel Yeh you're still Charamaner. I didn't know if you were alive tho xP)

Skye shrugged jauntily. "Alright Gar-Bear, I'll try better," she said sarcastically. She turned, looking at the rest of the trainers. She smirked before pulling out her Pokeball. "C'mon out, Bulbasaur!" She called.
The green frog-like Pokemon appeared and called out.
Gary grimaced at the nickname Skye gave him.
"Y'now, you tick me off."
The girl smiled. "I know." She looked at everyone. From Dizerel to Alex. "I'm Skye Alter. I come from Pallet Town, like Gary and Ash."

Dizerel
October 7th, 2016, 12:17 PM
Diz wasnt sure what to think of this newcomer, since he hasnt heard of her before. Flamey was obviously pleased, however, at the thought of havng more friends.

Teggy
October 7th, 2016, 12:38 PM
Name: Frostine
Looks: http://img11.deviantart.net/0fd6/i/2015/010/1/8/gym_leader__lily_by_ryucchan-d8dd2pk.jpg
Team: Glaceon
Can she be a gym leader, btu she is from Sinnho Pwez

Zan Partizanne
October 7th, 2016, 12:40 PM
( I am im just at school and stuff)

October 7th, 2016, 02:51 PM
Both Alex and her Pokémon were silent, nodding, Alex's hand brushed her hoenn pokedex, filled with quite a few Pokémon, her red hair swaying back and forth as she looked at the three trainers ahead of her

Cubonez
October 7th, 2016, 03:12 PM
(@Integrity She has to be a trainer like the rest of us. Or she could be the cannon character, Green.)

A look of surprise entered Skye's eyes as she looked at Dizerel and his expression. "You haven't heard of me?" She made her way to where Ash and Gary stood.
"Of course not!" Gary grumbled, glowering at Skye. The brunette girl smirked at the Oak.
"Aw, look at Mr. Master of the League here!" She scoffed.
"If I may excuse you guys-" Ash began but was cut off as both Gary and Skye's heads snapped towards the boy. "N-Never m-mind.."

October 7th, 2016, 03:39 PM
Alex gritted her teeth, taking a breath, she finally spoke, "We came here to learn to be a Pokémon master, didn't we?" She muttered, "If all yous two are going to do is bicker and tease, I might just call this a waste of time" she added, her eyes somewhat narrowed

Cubonez
October 7th, 2016, 04:48 PM
Ash sighed in releif at Alex's comment. Skye looked at Alex, nodding.
"You're right."
Gary, however wrinkled his nose. ""Who's hosting this?!" He hissed.
Skye flung out her hand covering Gary's mouth and pushing him back. "Will you shut up?!"
Ash walked forward. "Guys! I think this is the moment we've been waiting for! Choose your sparring partner to test your skills!" The black haired boy looked very happy, almost as if he was going to dance.

October 7th, 2016, 04:52 PM
Alex fought off the urge to glare at Skye and Gary, leaving her face blank, she looked around, not having anyone to really spar with, as she hadn't really talked to anyone, the Mega stone on her bracelet jingling for a moment as she moved

Cubonez
October 7th, 2016, 04:55 PM
(oml xP) (I kinda ship AshxAlex for some reason tho 0.o)

Ash looked at Gary and Skye. He was just happy Gary wasn't fighting with him this time. The black haired boy looked at his Charmander and then his Pikachu, who stood on his shoulder. "C'mon guys! Let's give it our all!"

HwangHarin
October 7th, 2016, 05:02 PM
Name: Growlithe
Looks: Does no one not know what Growlithe looks like, if not, its a puppy with stripes
Moves: Tackle, Flamethrower, Quick Attack, Tail Wip

Cubonez
October 7th, 2016, 05:07 PM
Aashka Wild or is she to be caught by someone?

HwangHarin
October 7th, 2016, 05:25 PM
Aashka Wild or is she to be caught by someone?

Oh stupid me. Umm Wild

Cubonez
October 7th, 2016, 05:29 PM
Aashka Alright

Um..bump

Dizerel
October 7th, 2016, 07:46 PM
Gimme about an hour,im at a band activity.

Agnate
October 7th, 2016, 07:59 PM
Name: Axel
Looks: tall, with short brown hair, almost a buzzcut.
Team: chimchar

Cubonez
October 7th, 2016, 09:30 PM
Agnate Accepted

Zan Partizanne
October 7th, 2016, 09:41 PM
(bleh back again so sorry what I miss now)

Cubonez
October 7th, 2016, 09:51 PM
(@Asriel Skye and Gary fighting. And the beginning of the trainers looking for another trainer to spar with)

Dizerel
October 7th, 2016, 10:26 PM
Diz looked around, not sure who he should challenge. He had a few options, but when he saw Ash, he knew that sparing with him would be the greatest challenge. Walking up to Ash, Diz said in a friendly and somewhat confident tone "Hey, Wanna battle some?", While both flamey and skiddo let our a cheer of excitement.

Cubonez
October 7th, 2016, 10:31 PM
Ash looked at Diz in shock. And smiled. Never taking a second to deny the battle presented before him, he nodded. "Yeah, let's spar!" He said. He nodded to Pikachu, who jumped forward, readying for battle.
"Pika!"
Gary and Skye looked at each other for a second but then walked away from each other, separating.
Skye, who wore a yellow bandana sat down, watching the other trainers. Bulbasaur followed her and sat down next to her. The Pokemon's red eyes studied his trainer's for a second, seeming to be somewhat worried.

Dizerel
October 7th, 2016, 10:37 PM
Diz smiled, happy that Ash accepted the challenge. "Okay Flamey, lets show em what your made of!" Flamey jumped off Diz's shoulder and onto the ground in front of him, facing Pikachu. Flamey let out the loudest roar it could (which wasnt very loud) As the flames on his back grew large in excitement. "Ill let you go first" Diz said, not trying to be humble, but instead prefering to play defensively.

Agnate
October 8th, 2016, 06:54 AM
:squee: ) Axel looked at the trainers, with chimchar excitedly running in circles around him, he was unable to focus on any individual.

October 8th, 2016, 07:10 AM
Alex glanced at Axel, her green eyes looking around for a moment, "Uh..." she gaped for a moment, not knowing what to say, "D-Do you want to spar?" She finally was able to stammer, Jirachi on her shoulder, leaning against her head

Agnate
October 8th, 2016, 08:20 AM
XD she just has a mythical just laying on her shoulder) Axel looked at her, then down at chimchar, who had stopped and was staring intently at them "Chim! Chimcha!" He squeaked and Axel nodded "Ok..."

October 8th, 2016, 08:48 AM
(( And she don't care about it XD ))

Alex smiled, "C'mon Jirachi" she said softly, and the mythical floated in front of her, smiling, the two long yellow stands that dangled off her sides swaying back and forth as she looked at Chimchar

Cubonez
October 8th, 2016, 10:08 AM
(Yeah, I let the mythical Pokemon slip Alex's just gonna be a bit special until Mew comes out x3)

Ash looked at his Pikachu. "Alright, Pikachu! Use Thunderbolt!"
Pikachu nodded. Lightning charged up on the electric-type's cheeks.
Skye looked up to watch Alex and Axel's fight. She put a hand on her Bulbasaur's head and stroked him. The Bulbasaur closed his red eyes, delighted.
Gary..well. He wasn't very happy to see the trainer sitting on the ground with her Bulbasaur.
"Skye. What d'ya think you're doing?" He said angrily.
"Watching them," she quipped, pointing at the two sparring trainers in front of her.

Dizerel
October 8th, 2016, 11:00 AM
"Flamey, dodge it!" Diz said, ready for a good fight. Flamey did his best to try and jump out of the way, but was just a little slow as the thunderbolt nailed him in his back leg. "Cyndaaaa!" Flamey shrieked in pain, but got back up, shrugging it off. "Okay now, use smokescreen!" Diz said, ready to start planning a strategy. Smoke started spewing from Flamey's mouth and eventually covered the area with a thick blackness that was tough to see through.

Cubonez
October 8th, 2016, 11:13 AM
Ash pumped up his fists and looked at his fellow Pokemon. "Pikachu! Don't let them catch you off guard! Ready for the attack and use Iron Tail!"
The yellow electric-type looked around, searching for Cyndaquil.
~~
Skye watched the battle in somewhat amazement. "Ash isn't going to go easy on this new trainer," she soon realized. Gary looked down at the sitting trainer.
"Skye. We should battle."
The girl got up. "Are you kidding me?!" She asked. "I have the clear advantage!" Her Bulbasaur nodded in agreement, looking at Gary's Squirtle.
"But hey, maybe we should wait and see if we get challenged to a spar."
Gary Oak smirked a bit. "She thinks she could win," He thought to himself.
But he nodded and shrugged, putting his hands in the air. "Maybe you're scared, babe. But that's mighty fine."
Skye narrowed her eyes. "Don't call me babe," she hissed.

Dizerel
October 8th, 2016, 11:35 AM
"Alright Flamey, just like we practiced. Use ember to distract pikachu and then use tackle!" Diz said, smirking at his strategy. He couldnt become overconfident, as he had not sparred many times before, but he had still put a lot of effort into coming up with different strategies. Flamey inhaled for a second, then exhaled as hot embers spewed out of his mouth and soared through the smoke towards pikachu. While that happened, Flamey dashed around to the side and charged straight at Pikachu, going for an attack from two angles.

Agnate
October 8th, 2016, 11:36 AM
Axel looked down at chimchar and nodded before flicking a hand signal to him. The small pokemon suddenly darted forwards, to the side, all around. He wasn't using any move, just trying to confuse the other pokemon

Cubonez
October 8th, 2016, 01:03 PM
(Oops, sorry, had to do chores x.x)
Ash widened his eyes as the fire-type charged at Pikachu. The yellow Pokemon locked his eyes on Flamey and lept back, only to no avail. The attack hit him directly and Pikachu flinched, staggering back to his feet.
"Now, Pikachu! Now's our chance!"
The electric-type Pokemon was shocked for a second, but then realizing Ash's purpose, the Pikachu used Iron Tail.

Dizerel
October 8th, 2016, 01:40 PM
"Flamey! use the fire on your back to defend yourself!" Diz shouted. Flamey understood immediately, turning his back towards pikachu and shooting out his flames farther than usual, which would require pikachu to go through them to get to him.

Cubonez
October 8th, 2016, 01:46 PM
(:laughing: Mwahahaha)
The Pikachu took a mighty leap over Cyndaquil's head right in the nick of time, and then using Iron Tail.
Ash laughed. "You thought that'd get me, huh? Pikachu's quick, see if you can catch up!" He looked at Pikachu again. "Pikachu! Use Thunderbolt one more time!"

October 8th, 2016, 01:48 PM
Jirachi quoted, smiling, Alex called out a move, "Jirachi! Use disarming voice!" The girl said calml, smiling as she watched her Pokémon, greeen eyes blank as she watched her Pokémon

Dizerel
October 8th, 2016, 01:55 PM
Taking the direct hit from Iron tail, Flamey was struck to the ground, unable to move. When the thunderbolt came, he was unable to dodge out of the way, taking the direct hit. "Flamey, get up! I know you can do it!" Diz shouted, believing in his pokemon. Flamey lay there for a while, beat up and staggering as he slowly got to his feet. "Alright, lets finish this. Do it just as we practiced!" Flamey began spewing smoke out of his mouth at Pikeachu's direction, but as the smoke neared pikachu, suddenly embers came from the smoke, flying for pikachu's face just a few feet in front of him. to top it off, Flamey had dissapeared somewhere in the smoke.

Cubonez
October 8th, 2016, 02:05 PM
(ahhhh cydaquil's too cute! i dun wanna faint it! >.<)
Ash's cool was lost as the trainer's Pokemon disappeared. "Pikachu!" He gasped.
"Pika!" Pikachu was clearly shocked and he looked around. The electric-type moved his head, on it's toes, attempting to spot the fire-type.

Dizerel
October 8th, 2016, 02:11 PM
Suddenly, embers started attacking pikachu from all directions inside the smokescreen. Flamey made sure to stay swift and quiet on his feet, as not to make a noise that would give away his position. "Alright Flamey! Now is our chance! Use cut to finish this!" Flamey jumped into the air, appearing out of the smoke above pikachu, and dived down towards him, ready to use cut.

Cubonez
October 8th, 2016, 02:16 PM
Pikachu blinked once and jumped out of the Cyndaquil's approach. As the Pikachu cleared Flamey's assault, it flinched from the burns that the embers inflicted.
"C'mon, Pikachu! Stay strong!" Ash coaxed, once again getting pumped.
~~
Skye watched the battle in awe. Dizerel was putting up quite a fight and she couldn't help but to cheer for him. "You're doing great, Diz!" She shouted.
Gary rolled his eyes slightly but somewhat agreed. Dizerel was future competition.

Dizerel
October 8th, 2016, 02:20 PM
Flamey tried to land on the ground and charge Pikachu so that he could use cut, but as he hit the ground, he messed up his landing and tripped, falling onto his back.

Cubonez
October 8th, 2016, 02:23 PM
(*gasp* NUU)

"Now, Pikachu!" Ash called. "Use tackle!" The electric-type charged towards Flamey.
~~
Skye watched as the Cyndaquil fell to the ground in disappointment. She was sure he was going to be able to land.

Dizerel
October 8th, 2016, 02:27 PM
"NO Flamey!" Diz yelled as Pikachu dashed towards him. Flamey tried to get up to get out of the way, but collapsed down to the ground. as pikachu neared him, he suddenly got a smile on his face. "CYNDA!". Right before Pikachu tackled him, he quickly used Cut to hit pikachu head on, but still wasnt able to stop Pikachu's body hitting him head on, sending him flying through the air and landing in front of Diz's feet, feignted.

Cubonez
October 8th, 2016, 02:32 PM
(:c)

Skye tilted her head at the Cyndaquil's attempt to please it's trainer. It was actually quite cute although it led to the Pokemon's fainting. She got up and walked towards the trainers. She looked at Ash as he picked up his Pikachu.
"Good job, Pikachu," Ash said happily.
"So. Ash do you have a Super Potion?"
The black-haired boy looked at Skye.
"N-No! I forgot it at home!" He said.
She looked back at Dizerel and his Pokemon. "You still did great." She said, smiling. She reached into her bag and pulled out a Super potion. "Here," she said, tossing it towards him. "Use it when you need it."

Dizerel
October 8th, 2016, 02:40 PM
picking up Flamey gently, Diz said in a proud manner "you did great, buddy". Diz took out his pokeball and stored flamey so he could take him to the pokecenter. Walking up to ash, he extended his hand for a handshake. "That was a good fight. We will definately need to battle again sometime" Diz said.

Cubonez
October 8th, 2016, 02:43 PM
(Alright, let's let Blue and Agnate finish their fight and then we'll pick teams and then travel.)

Ash shook Dizerel's hand. "That was a great fight," he agreed. "So, where you going?" Ash picked up the Super Potion Skye tossed to Dizerel earlier, handing it to him.

Dizerel
October 8th, 2016, 02:48 PM
Grabbing the super potion and placing it in his backpack, Diz turned to ash. "Im probably going to go somewhere to train. It may just be in a forest nearby, but I think the best place would be to go to the famous Fighting Dojo in saffron city. It may not be as effective as the pokelthon back near my hometown, but im sure we can still train efficiently at the dojo."

Cubonez
October 8th, 2016, 02:51 PM
(http://67.media.tumblr.com/d4b69c55041e6f458a95d17d4c76e381/tumblr_ni1o69Pu8H1rhw6umo1_1280.jpg *cries*)

Ash nodded a bit. "Well, make sure to take on the gym nearest here! It should be the easiest."
Skye thought for a second and jumped into the conversation without much consideration. "You're going to Saffron?! I heard Lavender Town's near there!" She said excitedly. Ash looked at Skye, confused.
"Why do you want to go there? There's ghosts in those towers!" He said, shivering at the thought.
"Just...Just because," she said, flipping through her Pokedex to show them.

Agnate
October 8th, 2016, 02:51 PM
Chimchar stopped, listening to the voice. When it was done he was moving slightly slower and Axel frowned, using another hand signal and chimchar started darting around again before jumping behind jirachi and using ember

Dizerel
October 8th, 2016, 02:52 PM
(also will we have to deal with team rocket?)

Cubonez
October 8th, 2016, 03:01 PM
(Yeah, I'll do a combo of the anime and the game. Yay...Jessie, James, and Meowth. Woo, here we go)

Dizerel
October 8th, 2016, 03:06 PM
(Dont overload yourself with characters.)

"Im not that interested in gyms, but I guess ill take them on so I can challenge the final 4 someday." Diz stated. All he wanted was for him and Flamey to be the best, he didnt care if he proved it or not, just to become strong.

Cubonez
October 8th, 2016, 03:12 PM
(It's alright, my max amount of characters I can roleplay in one RP is six xD) (Impressive for some, not so much for others)

Skye turned her Pokedex around, showing the distracted Ash the Pokedex entry of #104 Cubone. "Cubone, the Lonely Pokemon. The skull it wears is of its' dead mother. Since Cubone never takes his helmet off, no one has ever seen its' real face."
Skye frowned. "Sad right?"
Ash nodded in agreement as he turned to Dizerel. He pulled out a case that held two badges. "I'm gonna take it to the top!" He said.

Dizerel
October 8th, 2016, 03:20 PM
(Who should diz pair up with?)

Cubonez
October 8th, 2016, 03:24 PM
(You know, I'm gonna leave it up to you xP) (I'm gonna let them choose)

October 8th, 2016, 03:24 PM
While Jirachi got somewhat burned, she dived to the right, letting out a small cry, she got back up, tears brushing her eyes for a moment, before, as if reading her trainer's mind, she used confusion, her eyes trained on the other Pokémon

Dizerel
October 8th, 2016, 03:27 PM
(I think gary would be a good choice for Diz, although Id be fine with any of the three: Ash, Gary, or Skye)

Cubonez
October 8th, 2016, 03:33 PM
(Gary is fine. That means I get to RP him more yay *cheers*. His water-type would rival your Cyndaquil, Quilava, ect. And if Skye doesn't get picked, Gary'll drag her along cause he's a jerk to her) (And oml >>>> https://img.ifcdn.com/images/3bcdddfc433f9f4cb701240b09b37250ee0cfd0f018b4dbd0d 6357dac8cb0c07_1.jpg *squeezes pic* cute! <3

Dizerel
October 8th, 2016, 03:58 PM
As the other trainers battled it out, Diz ran out to take Flamey to the pokemon center, returning a few minutes later with Flamey on his shoulder, perky as ever.

Dizerel
October 8th, 2016, 04:01 PM
(What is even cuter is the thing that Flamey and Diz do. Diz wears a black cap, and one day Flamey insisted on getting one just like his. Its not quite like the thing where the trainer wears clothing like the pokemon, in fact, its the opposite. Flamey wants to wear the clothes that Diz wears XD)

Cubonez
October 8th, 2016, 04:07 PM
(That's what I was gonna do with Skye's Cubone. The Cubone would keep on trying to take her bandana away until she eventually decided to make one his own size)

Dizerel
October 8th, 2016, 04:10 PM
(Lets pretend like the others are done battling because I dont know how long they will take to finish all the posts to the battle)

Agnate
October 8th, 2016, 04:17 PM
Chimchar cried out as the telekinetic force hit him, but recovered, looking tired, but extremely determined. Starting to move independently, he rushed to the side after shooting ember, going to use fury swipes from the side

Cubonez
October 8th, 2016, 04:18 PM
(Blue'll be on it a bit I think) (But sure)

Ash looked at Skye. Skye pulled and angry Gary over.
The black-haired boy looked at Dizerel. "So, would you like to travel with any of us?" The boy asked.
Skye looked at Dizerel, thinking. Maybe she'll beat him to Lavender Town.
Gary's gaze stood blank. He honestly didn't care.
Ash, well. He was asking the question

October 8th, 2016, 04:22 PM
Jirachi saw the other Pokémon, and stayed still, not hiding the smile on her face as she few out of theyellow tails behind her swaying back and forth

Dizerel
October 8th, 2016, 04:27 PM
"Hmmmm" diz said, deciding what to do. He then looked to flamey. "Ill let you decide." Flamey let out a squeal of excitement as he looked at the 3 trainers. Suddenly, he jumped at gary, landing on his shoulder and dancing around happily. "Well, if its fine with you its fine with me" Diz said to gary.

Agnate
October 8th, 2016, 04:29 PM
Reaching the other pokemon at the same time as ember, chimchar slashed his hand towards it, screeching "Chim-Chimcha!"

Cubonez
October 8th, 2016, 04:34 PM
The Oak put a look of surprise onto his face and looked victoriously at both Ash and Skye. It was as if he was saying "I'm better than you two and you know it."
Skye and Ash's gazes varied but they both said the same thing. "Gary, if you don't shut up.."
"Of course Diz, but to the very least, I'm not surprised you picked such a great escort," he said with good-nature as he looked at the Cyndaquil on his shoulder, smiling.

October 8th, 2016, 04:41 PM
Jirachi slid, feeling some pain in her back, she turned, and Alex gritted her teeth, "Shaddow ball!" She said, smiling as her Pokémon used the move, not being able to wipe the dumb grin off her face as she looked at Jirachi

Dizerel
October 8th, 2016, 04:53 PM
Diz didnt mind Gary's overconfident attitude, as he had an older brother that was the exact same way. "Alright then. Anywhere in particular you wanna go?" Diz asked. Flamey hopped off of Gary's shoulder back onto Diz's, letting out a small cheer of hapiness.

Cubonez
October 8th, 2016, 05:02 PM
Gary threw a smirk at Skye. "Maybe Lavender Town."
Skye gaped. "B-But-"
Gary started to laugh. "Like I'd want to catch a pathetic Cubone!" He looked back at Dizerel. "Anywhere's fine."
Skye's eyes narrowed as she looked at Gary. Ash put a hand on Skye's shoulder.
"Quiet, he'll be gone before you know it," he joked.
Skye laughed a bit.

vos
October 8th, 2016, 05:04 PM
Name: Mei Myeonghui
Looks: Here! (http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/f/f2/Black_2_White_2_Rosa.png)
Team: Serperior, Panpour
About: A travelling trainer from the Unova region, interested in studying Kantonese Pokémon.

Dizerel
October 8th, 2016, 05:12 PM
"Well I think the best would be to go to the saffron City dojo, while also challenging any gyms along the way." Diz said. He wondered how well Gary would work as a training partner, but Gary seemed just as determined as he was, so it shouldnt be that big of a problem.

Agnate
October 8th, 2016, 06:44 PM
Chimchar flew backwards as the shadow ball hit him, landing on his side, the flame of a tail now burning weakly. Axel grimaced, returning chimchar to his pokeball and nodding to Alex "You two did well" he said, looking at Jirachi for a second

October 8th, 2016, 06:48 PM
"Thank you" Alex smiled, bowing respectfully, "You two did good too" she added, her hair swaying back and forth as she looked at Axel, "Oh, I never got your name!" She noticed, turning a light shade of pink, "I'm Alex, and this is Jirachi" she nodded her head in the direction of her Pokémon, who was now looking at Axel's pokeball, wanting to heal the Pokémon inside, a concerned look on her face

Agnate
October 8th, 2016, 06:51 PM
Axel nodded, smiling back at her. "My name is Axel, and my partner is Chimchar" he said, extending his hand, even as his other hand reached into his bag, slowly grasping a super potion

October 8th, 2016, 07:26 PM
Alex smiled, taking Axel's hand calmly, Jirachi glowing for a moment as she healed herself, then flew onto her trainer's shoulder, leaning against her head as Alex's red hair swayed, her eyes glancing over to Gary and the others, but didn't think about it again, as it didn't matter to her

Agnate
October 8th, 2016, 07:51 PM
lol, new love story much?) Axel quietly readied the super potion, holding it between two fingers as he released chimchar, quickly spraying the medicine on with his free hand

sNazzy
October 8th, 2016, 08:01 PM
(Stooooooooooop! I can't let this go further! Danny will have no purpose in life, except for a meaningless side character!)

sNazzy
October 8th, 2016, 08:03 PM
[ QUOTE=man132435;1328]Name: Danny
Looks: Dirty Blond hair, small size, skinny, brown eyes
Team: Oshawott, Poliwag[/QUOTE]
(Loooook!)

Cubonez
October 9th, 2016, 08:08 AM
(@man12345 I already accepted your forum x3 And why won't he have a purpose in life?) (mirefern Sorry I was asleep xD You're accepted)
(Just realized I got Yellow mixed up with Green xD Not a pretty color...jk)

Gary nodded in agreement. "The Fighting Dojo is right next to Sabrina's gym as well," he advised.
"Haha go get those psychic Pokemon!" Ash laughed, nudging Skye who was next to him.
Skye smiled slightly.

sNazzy
October 9th, 2016, 09:49 AM
(Huh? Where? Oh, and how do you enter a pokemon rp without appearing at the lab. Danny boy would just be like all those characters Ash meets. I saw all 800 episodes. Ash promised so many remeetups. And James said goodbye to quite a lot of pokemon. Danny is carefree.) Danny walked in. "Great! I thought I'd be late!" he exclaimed. He walked up to a boy with a Cyndaquil. (Soooooooo cuuuuuute. But Oshawott is better!) "Hi" he said to the boy. Then Danny pulled out a Pokeball. "I'm Danny, and here is Oshawott."

Dizerel
October 9th, 2016, 10:13 AM
Looking at Gary, Diz adjusted his cap and said "Im ready when you are"

Looking at Danny, Diz returned a smile and nodded. "Hey, im Diz, and this is my best pal Flamey" he said, and Flamey let out a cheer of excitement. "Cyndaquil!"

Cubonez
October 9th, 2016, 10:53 AM
(@man12345 Ah, I see x3)

Skye looked at Danny as he entered. "You're a bit late, bud," she said simply.
Gary nodded. "Well, we should wait for the others to choose their groups."

Cubonez
October 9th, 2016, 11:25 AM
(oml >>>> https://postimg.org/image/6f580hf7x/)

Dizerel
October 9th, 2016, 11:39 AM
(Am i missing a reference? Whats so special about 104?)

Cubonez
October 9th, 2016, 12:13 PM
(#104 Cubone)

Dizerel
October 9th, 2016, 04:55 PM
(I think gary and diz can start because there is no telling how long the others will take.)

Cubonez
October 9th, 2016, 04:57 PM
(Agreed on mobile atm tho)

Dizerel
October 9th, 2016, 05:59 PM
Diz smirked at Gary's comment. "I think it would be best if we got a head start on all of them. That way we will have extra time to train" Diz said enthusiastically. "And to top it off, I got my pal skiddo, who can give us a ride anywhere we need, which will make us even faster than the others" popping skiddo out from its pokeball, it gave a cheerful shout "Skiddo!".

Cubonez
October 9th, 2016, 08:02 PM
Gary tilted his head, putting his hand on the side of his forhead. "Alright, that's my specialty." The brunette haired boy removed his hands from his face and turned to the door, glancing back at Skye and Ash.
He put two fingers by his head and then moved them back. "Cya. Losers."

Dizerel
October 9th, 2016, 08:10 PM
Following Gary outside, Diz felt nice to be back in the open air. He wasnt inside that long, but now that he had a partner, the daylight just seemed so much more... exciting! adventurous! Skiddo crouched down in front of the both of them, ready to take them anywhere they wanted.

Cubonez
October 9th, 2016, 08:28 PM
(Welp 0.0)

The Oak waited for a second, shading his eyes as he looked at the bright afternoon sky. The sun has reached it's peak in the air, bright as ever. The sun turned his fingers a florescent red as he aimed it towards the huge celestial star.
Finally, he looked back down at the Skiddo, blinded for a second. He waited for Diz. It was his Pokemon.

Dizerel
October 9th, 2016, 08:30 PM
Climbing onto the skiddo, Flamey jumped on right behind him "Flamey, sorry bud, but since Gary is with us, your gonna have to sit on my shoulder" Diz said. Flamey looked sad for a second, but quickly shook it off as he jumped onto Diz's shoulder.

Cubonez
October 9th, 2016, 08:35 PM
(Awe <3)
Gary pulled out his pokeball. "Return, Squirtle," he said gently as the Pokemon disappeared.
Gary mounted the Skiddo almost reluctantly. He wasn't yet used to riding Pokemon, aside from the few times he rode a Rapidash in a race with his family.

Dizerel
October 9th, 2016, 08:38 PM
"Alright skiddo, lets go!" Skiddo started off trotting along at a slow pace, but picked up speed to where he neared that almost of a bicycle. "So where is the closest gym?" Diz asked, looking back at Gary

Cubonez
October 10th, 2016, 03:12 PM
Gary thought for a moment. "I believe the nearest gym is Celadon City," he replied. He was looking at his Pokedex, trying to see if he was right. As the Skiddo took off, the brunette haired boy was jolted back a bit with the force but managed to regain his balance.

Dizerel
October 10th, 2016, 03:16 PM
"You hear that Skiddo? Were headed to Celadon City!" Diz said. Following the signs along the route, Diz steered Skiddo so that they headed over to Celadon. A while later, they arrived at the entrance to Celadon. Getting off Skiddo, Diz returned him to the pokeball. "were here"

Cubonez
October 10th, 2016, 03:54 PM
Arriving Gary looked at the gym with a ambitious smile. He wanted to catch all the Pokemon there was and there was a lot. He headed to the shop. "Wanna go catch some Pokemon?" he asked.

Dizerel
October 10th, 2016, 03:58 PM
"Sure, Im looking for a flying type so I can send letters back home without having to use a mail system" Diz responded, following Gary to the shop. Diz had plenty of money, considering his mom allowed him to use her credit card for necessary purchases, on top of his own money that he had saved up.

Cubonez
October 10th, 2016, 05:07 PM
Gary nodded and entered the shop. He walked up to the lady at the counter and pulled out the money from his pocket.
"I'd like to buy 20 Pokeballs and 10 potions," he said simply, still looking down at the plentiful money he held in his hand.
The lady pulled out the materials, placing it in the bag. Before she could state the cost, the door bust open.
"Prepare for trouble...."
"....And make that double..."
"To protect the world from devastation!"
"To unite all people within our nation!"
"To denounce the evils of truth and love!"
"To extend our reaches to the stars above!"
"Jessie!"
"James!"
"Team Rocket will blast off at the speed of light!"
"Surrender now or prepare to fight!"
"-Meowth! That's right!"
Gary looked up, his casual expression quickly turning to anger as he recognized the people at the door. He reached for the Pokeball he had in his belt.
"Sorry can't let that happen, sir," The talking Meowth smiled as an arm launched from the contraption he was holding, taking the Pokeball from Gary, unaware.

Dizerel
October 10th, 2016, 05:24 PM
Following Behind Gary in the store, Diz was about to buy some stuff himself, until team rocket showed up. "Who are these guys?!" Diz asked in a worried manner. He was completely shocked when the contraption they had grabbed Gary's pokeball. "Hey you cant have that, that is Gary's!" Diz yelled.

Cubonez
October 10th, 2016, 06:27 PM
Gary stepped forward, grabbing the arm of the machine, bringing it down to his knee, it snapped.
"Hey!" The Meowth objected.
"Koffing! Use poison gas!" James shouted, pointing forwards. Gas spewed everywhere.
"Everyone! Duck!" Gary warned as he did as he said.

Dizerel
October 10th, 2016, 06:31 PM
Diz ducked as Gary instructed, grabbing flamey and setting him on the ground. "Flamey use Smokescreen to cover us!" Diz commanded. Flamey nodded and smoke started pouring from his mouth, making it tough to see.

Cubonez
October 10th, 2016, 06:36 PM
(I didn;t know Gary had moves xDD)

Gary flung out a leg, tripping the caught-unaware Meowth. The Pokeball flew out of his hands out away from Gary, rolling to the other side of the shop.

Dizerel
October 10th, 2016, 06:42 PM
(What do you mean?)

Using the smokescreen for cover, Diz was able to safely bring Flamey over to the other side of the pokemart, away from team rocket and the poison gas. "Stay here buddy, I want you to be safe" He said, and Flamey looked as if he was going to protest, but realised the situation was to serious to waste time arguing. Diz then saw Gary's pokeball roll by. He grabbed it, holding it in his hand as he made his way back over to where Gary and team rocket was.

Cubonez
October 10th, 2016, 06:53 PM
(He's like, breaking things x3)

Gary nodded at Diz. For once, the boy was showing respect. He picked up the Pokeball. "Go, Squirtle!" He said.
As the water-type emerged from the Pokeball, it looked around it shock, not knowing what was going on.
"Squirtle, use bubble on Koffing!" Gary ordered. Obediently, Squirtle used Bubble on the poison-type, knocking it to the ground.

Dizerel
October 10th, 2016, 07:16 PM
Diz looked around at the pokemart. Both the smokescreen and the poison gas were starting to dissapear. Diz wondered what he could do without putting him, gary, or their pokemon in danger. He then realised what he should do. He gathered up a bunch of empty pokeballs and said to gary "cover me while i take our pokemon to safety" diz said with a wink, hoping that gary would catch on.

Cubonez
October 10th, 2016, 07:24 PM
Gary didn't respond with any motion. The boy just stood up, smiling in a cocky manner. "Hey, what's your purpose, anyway? Want my Pokemon? Have him!" He nudged Squirtle with his foot.
The Squirtle looked like it was going to cry as it walked forward towards Jessie, who seemed extremely intimidating.
Inside, Gary's heart dropped at he saw his comrade's eyes well up with tears, but he knew the Squirtle caught up with his plan as he put up a quick signal, putting two fingers up in a peace sign.
Jessie and James couldn't take it.
"Really? We can just take it?" James said in disbelief.
"Nah, but you can have this," the boy nodded to his Pokemon. The Squirtle turned around and bit the James' leg.
"OW-WWW!" He screamed.

Dizerel
October 10th, 2016, 07:31 PM
Diz smiled at how humorous that scene was, but now was no time for jokes. He ran out the dore of the pokemart, shoving past team rocket. His arms carried about 10 pokeballs. Making sure that team rocket saw what he was carrying, Diz shouted "Thanks for the distraction gary, now team rocket will NEVER catch these pokemon."

Cubonez
October 10th, 2016, 07:46 PM
Gary laughed, returning his Squirtle. He ran after Dizerel.
"HEY YOU IDOT! GET THEM!" Jessie yelled at she smacked James.
B-But my knee..." He whimpered.
"Heheheh."
Both of the Team Rocket members looked at the Meowth.
"What do you think you're laughing about?"
"Yeah!" James said, tears brimming his eyes.
"That won't be the last time they'll see us," Meowth said, crossing his arms and smiling.

Dizerel
October 10th, 2016, 07:54 PM
(Oh I thought that team rocket would have chased me and taken the empty pokeballs, being confuzed when nothing was in them, and then we can rek them)

Continuin to run, Diz waited until he was out of site from team rocket before he rested, setting the pokeballs down. He would have to pay for them at the pokemart, but he was going to buy roughly that many anyways, so he didnt really care.

Cubonez
October 10th, 2016, 07:56 PM
(I was gonna do that, it's just a comedy act) (And brb, Im gonna eat dinner)

"Still. We need those Pokeballs," Jessie said. She took off running after them, James limping after her.
"Hey...! Wait...up..!" James panted

Dizerel
October 10th, 2016, 08:20 PM
Seeing that team rocket had started following him, diz picked up the pokeballs and started running again.

(Im just immagining all of what they are saying in their voices. Its so great XD)

Agnate
October 10th, 2016, 08:25 PM
*is stalking this without any idea what to do with Axel because blue wishes hasn't been on*)

Dizerel
October 10th, 2016, 08:30 PM
(You can join our team, but only if you can cook well XD)

Cubonez
October 10th, 2016, 08:38 PM
(xDDDD)

Captain
October 10th, 2016, 10:25 PM
(*stalks this role-play, wanting to be apart of it, but will never fit in*)

October 11th, 2016, 04:33 AM
((*had to go on vacation against her will* Oh god...I'm so sorry, I don't think I can be a part of this...recap anyways?))

Cubonez
October 11th, 2016, 05:30 AM
(*stalks this role-play, wanting to be apart of it, but will never fit in*)
(Robin, you can always join xP)

Gary looked behind him quickly. "Cya, losers!" He said, taunting.
"Y-You little rascals!" Jessie hissed as her running sped up.
James was still struggling to catch up and Meowth was right beside Jessie.
Meowth, you idiot! Use Fury Swipes!"
Meowth looked at Jessie, then Dizerel and Gary.
"Sorry, but that ain't happening," he said.
"And why's that?!" Jessie continued to get angrier.
"Cause we're barely on top of them. See these claws?" Meowth unsheathed his claws from his paws. "They're not that long, you see."

October 11th, 2016, 05:42 AM
lol, new love story much?) Axel quietly readied the super potion, holding it between two fingers as he released chimchar, quickly spraying the medicine on with his free hand

((Just found this-oh God I'm sorry AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ))

Alex watched the potion being sprayed for a moment, her hands going into her pockets as she traced the potions in them, before taking her hands out, "It looks like some people are starting to leave" she quietly noted, her red hair wavering as she noticed the absence of Gary and another trainer, Jirachi blinking as she looked over in the direction of where the two used to be

Cubonez
October 11th, 2016, 05:47 AM
Skye nodded, noticing what Alex had said. "Well, while I'd like to say they're losing at the gym, I really doubt it. Gary's really good at what he does," she shuffled her feet. "C-Can I go with you guys?"
"Hey! Don't forget about me!" Ash said, butting in.

October 11th, 2016, 06:49 AM
Alex blinked, "I don't see why not" she shrugged, looking over at Axel for a moment, she had everything they would probably need, she had met various gangs in Hoenn, so she was also ready for them as well, Jirachi flying up to her head, as if she was safe from the trainers from up there

Dizerel
October 11th, 2016, 10:52 AM
As diz continued to run, he dropped one of the empty pokeballs. If team rocket picked it up, they would figure out that all the pokeballs were empty. Diz didnt know what to do, since if he ran back to get it, team rocket would have caught up to him.

Captain
October 11th, 2016, 12:47 PM
Name: Taillow
Type: Flying/Normal
Abilities: Guts, Scrappy (hidden ability)
Moves: Peck, Aerial Ace, Fly and Wing Attack
Appearance: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CidFBL9UoAAd-31.png
Other: She’s just a wild Pokemon until caught by a trainer (which is open)
Questions: Uh..Well, I just act like a wild animal, right? Until Taillow is caught?
I’m not an expert on the Pokemon franchise, so I might not be that good...

vos
October 11th, 2016, 12:49 PM
Name: Taillow
Type: Flying/Normal
Abilities: Guts, Scrappy (hidden ability)
Moves: Peck, Aerial Ace, Fly and Wing Attack
Appearance: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CidFBL9UoAAd-31.png
Other: She’s just a wild Pokemon until caught by a trainer (which is open)
Questions: Uh..Well, I just act like a wild animal, right? Until Taillow is caught?
I’m not an expert on the Pokemon franchise, so I might not be that good...

Do you want to be a wild pkmn or do you want to be one of Mei's party pokémon? :Y Or would you rather she catch Taillow?

Captain
October 11th, 2016, 12:59 PM
She's going to be a wild Pokemon for now, I have a certain trainer in mind for her if you don't mind. I might make another one in the future if this works out.

Cubonez
October 11th, 2016, 03:48 PM
(Accepted) (AND I THOUGHT I REPLIED NUUUUUUUU)

James stopped, seeing the Pokeball before the rest of the Team Rocket did. Scrambling towards the Pokeball, he pressed the button, but no Pokemon came out.
"H-How?!" James stammered.
Gary laughed and threw a rock at Jessie's head. "What's wrong? Can't keep up?"

October 11th, 2016, 03:52 PM
Alex blinked, "I don't see why not" she shrugged, looking over at Axel for a moment, she had everything they would probably need, she had met various gangs in Hoenn, so she was also ready for them as well, Jirachi flying up to her head, as if she was safe from the trainers from up there

(Boop)

Cubonez
October 11th, 2016, 04:22 PM
(Crayp)

Skye nodded, smiling. "Well, I don't know where you guys want to go. Diz and Gary went to Celedon, I assume," she said simply, pushing up her glasses. "Maybe we should stop at the shop on our way.

October 11th, 2016, 04:44 PM
"Sure," Alex smiled, her hair wavering back and forth, she needed the supplies anyhow, her eyes lit up with excitement and happiness, her hair wavering back and forth happily

Dizerel
October 11th, 2016, 05:18 PM
Diz dropped all the empty pokeballs he had. If team rocket didnt already figure out what was going on, they would soon. "Gary, got any ideas?" diz asked.

Cubonez
October 11th, 2016, 05:30 PM
Gary thought for a second. He suddenly got an idea. 'Yeah, use that Cyndaquil of your's and have him used smokescreen, then we can get away."

Dizerel
October 11th, 2016, 05:39 PM
Diz's face turned pale. He left flamey at the back of the pokemart to hide and stay safe. Diz was about to say somethinf, but almost as if he was summoned, flamey appeared, running towards Diz. Diz wondered what he waa doing out here, but this wasnt the time to debate. "Flamey, use smokescreen" obediently, flamey jumped into the air and gushed out smoke down below him, obscuring the two trainers from team rocket.

vos
October 11th, 2016, 06:39 PM
[[ let me know where i can slip into this omg ]]

Mei tugs her shoes back on, pushing up from the bench in the pokécenter. Kanto has proven to be a little more...quaint than Unova. She fears she'll get through the entire region in half the time it took her to earn all eight of her badges. She tugs her bag up onto her shoulders, stepping over the long body of her Serperior, and makes her move towards the door of the establishment, the giant snake in tow.

Cubonez
October 11th, 2016, 06:53 PM
(@Mire You can run into the Professor's lab and meet Ash, then he can go with you)

Gary nodded. "Now run," He said. He remembered he left a pile of money on the counter, still many left over. The boy held almost 40 Pokeballs count in his bag.
The boy took off at a sprinting run, making sure Diz was following.

(I'm making a Pokemon to RP with Robin-chan <3)
Name: N/A
Species: Pidgey
Skills: Feather dance, whirlwind, peck, tackle, aerial ace
Personality: A pecky, overactive bird who's irriatated easily, hangs out with spearow

Name: N/A
Species: Spearow
Skills: Mirror move, pursuit, agility, assurence
Personality: A protective bird, acts like a Spearow

October 11th, 2016, 06:57 PM
Alex looked at Skye and Ash, a small smile on her face, her hair wavering back and forth as she started to walk out of the lab, Jirachi floating next to her, the Pokémon smiling

Cubonez
October 11th, 2016, 07:47 PM
Skye and Ash looked at each other, silent for a moment.
Then, Ash smiled. "You know, I'll let you go. I know you want to save all the Cubones!" He said.
Skye turned her head to the side. "Do you really mean it?" She asked.
"Yeah! Um, I mean there is still trainers coming!" The black-haired boy replied.
Skye nodded, hugging Ash suddenly. "Thank you, Ash!"
The boy was shocked for a second as Skye hugged him and backed up. Ash put his hands behind his head.
"Hey, no problem, Skye."
Skye ran after Alex.

Crumbleless
October 11th, 2016, 07:58 PM
Name: Amy Pond
Looks: https://dyn0.media.forbiddenplanet.com/products/AmyPond.jpg.jpg
Team: Ponyta and Charmander

Cubonez
October 11th, 2016, 08:03 PM
(@Goose Accepted)

Dizerel
October 11th, 2016, 10:16 PM
Following Gary, Diz ran away from team rocket. After running for a while, diz took a break to catch his breath. "Well that was a little crazy" Diz said. "I didnt even get a chance to buy everything i wanted."

Crumbleless
October 11th, 2016, 10:30 PM
(Might Amy find a way to slip into Ash's growing group although she already has her starter Pokemon?)
Amy walked a a brisk pace with her two fire types at her side. Charmander was on Ponyta's back as they worked their way towards Saffron City. Amy's dark brown eyes scanned the area for a moment excitedly. The start of her adventures had just began. The energetic girl had gotten the new donuts from her mother earlier in the day after she received Charmander. Her family lived on a Rapidash Ranch where she had grown up and Amy was extremely excited to catch her first Pokemon.

October 12th, 2016, 03:41 AM
Skye and Ash looked at each other, silent for a moment.
Then, Ash smiled. "You know, I'll let you go. I know you want to save all the Cubones!" He said.
Skye turned her head to the side. "Do you really mean it?" She asked.
"Yeah! Um, I mean there is still trainers coming!" The black-haired boy replied.
Skye nodded, hugging Ash suddenly. "Thank you, Ash!"
The boy was shocked for a second as Skye hugged him and backed up. Ash put his hands behind his head.
"Hey, no problem, Skye."
Skye ran after Alex.

Looking back at Skye, Alex wondered where Ash was, but didn't linger on it, "Do you know where the store is?" She said, somewhat embarrassed, "I haven't really gotten the chance to look around" she added, slowing down to a walk, Jirachi on her shoulder, smiling as she looked around

Cubonez
October 12th, 2016, 05:22 AM
(@Goose Yehp)

Skye laughed a bit. "That's a bit odd. Have you ever been to Kanto?" She asked. She looked around for her house. She was sure her bike was fixed. "We'll have to ride a bit to get to the shop." The wind blowed suddenly. Skye's brunette hair flew into her face. The girl pushed it back only to no avail.
There was a smile on her face as she turned around. Behind her was a huge Fearow.
"Hey, Cloudy."

October 12th, 2016, 05:37 AM
Alex shrugged, "I've been here for about a day now" she started to put her feet in the roller-skates that she used to get around, before looking at the Fearow, her eyes wide with surprise and excitement

Cubonez
October 12th, 2016, 05:47 AM
Skye reached up to the bird and stroaked it's head and the bird landed. The Fearow closed it's eyes as Skye's hands went over his feathers. She looked over at Alex.
"Want a ride?" She asked. The Fearow called out at the mention of flying.

October 12th, 2016, 05:55 AM
Alex nodded, skating over to the two, her hair streaking out behind her as she made her way Over to the two, smiling weakly, Jirachi over by the two already, being the quick Pokémon she was, and she was smiling

Cubonez
October 12th, 2016, 06:02 AM
Skye patted the bird Pokemon and Fearow spread out his wings, ready for the two to board him. Skye walked a house nearby, grabbing a bike.
"Hey Cloudy, wanna race?" The bird let out a loud caw of excitement. Skye giggled. "Thatta boy."

October 12th, 2016, 06:14 AM
Alex smirked, looking At Skye with a smile on her face as she boarded the fearow, Jirachi looking back and forth happily, a simple smile on her face as she looked between the two trainers, the two yellow ribbons next to her wavering

Dawn & Dark
October 12th, 2016, 07:41 AM
Ok, what did I miss?)

sNazzy
October 12th, 2016, 09:29 AM
(wow. 7 pages.) Danny walked to Ash. "I guess I'm with you now." he said simply. "I'm Danny, and here is my partner Oshawott. My aunt gave me him from Unova as a birthday present. So, where to? I just wanna see Articuno, and maybe Suicune. Big expectations, I know, but I pride myself on rare pokemon, including that Jirachi you have there. Where did you find it? As a fact, Jirachi is supposedly genderless. (According to the games and Implied in the anime) Anyway, who gives out the Pokedexes?" he said, totally not out of breath. :D

Dizerel
October 12th, 2016, 02:30 PM
(Wait cubone did you post for gary or am i just blind?)

Cubonez
October 12th, 2016, 03:20 PM
(@Dawn well, the trainers sparred. And you missed a Team Rocket encounter..I guess that's what happened, pretty muchhh) (@Dizerel Oh shoot, I'm sorry! I didn't see your post!)

Gary thought for a second and the Team Rocket faded into the background. The boy slowed to a walk. "Yeah, I noticed that. Maybe we should stop at the next shop." Gary slapped his hand onto Diz's back. "By the way, thanks for saving me back there..sorta."

Dizerel
October 12th, 2016, 03:33 PM
"No problem" Diz said. He didnt know why the others seemed to dislike Gary, he was a pretty neat guy, if you got past his overconfidence that is. "Although since we have some extra pokeballs, would you want to go out trying to catch some pokemon?" Diz asked

Agnate
October 12th, 2016, 04:03 PM
Ahh! What'd I miss?! I'm so sorry! )

October 12th, 2016, 06:55 PM
Alex smirked, looking At Skye with a smile on her face as she boarded the fearow, Jirachi looking back and forth happily, a simple smile on her face as she looked between the two trainers, the two yellow ribbons next to her wavering

Nothing much, just some talking on Alex's part )) ((Also boop))

Cubonez
October 13th, 2016, 05:35 AM
(@Agnate Not much, really. Just Gary and Diz going out on their quest and Skye and Alex bording Cloudy the Fearow. Um, you can go after Alex and Skye or meet up with Ash if you'd like. Or...I guess go on a solo quest. I don't know xD) (@man12345 I am going to RP the birds pretty soon. That's if no one wants to RP any of them. For those who want to, there's Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres)

Ash smiled at the boy. "That Jirachi, well..I don't know where she got it. She must have been doing something special is all I know." He laughed a bit. "As for the legendary birds, ah I think we'll see them."

Gary nodded. "We're lucky we go these Pokeballs. Team Rocket's been causing a lot of trouble around Kanto lately." The boy looked at the sky, the sun still at its' summit. "This is usually when you see the flying-types out," he said, almost excitedly. He grabbed his Pokeball, releasing his Eevee. He crouched down by it, smiling.

Dawn & Dark
October 13th, 2016, 06:07 AM
Eevee looked up at Gary. "Eevee!" He looked up at the bright sky, then looked at the path ahead.

Cubonez
October 13th, 2016, 06:14 AM
( https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/a3/d8/bb/a3d8bb29efdc6e2926ba1a9783df5c63.jpg Ha x3)

The brunette-haired boy pet the Eevee's head as it looked around. "Nice to see you're all right after being in that Pokeball so long," he said softly. The wind buffeted the group as the wind picked up, blowing leaves around. Gary blinked a bit, brushing off a leaf that got caught in the Eevee's white fur. "You ready to train?"

Dawn & Dark
October 13th, 2016, 06:50 AM
"Eevee!" The Eevee jumped around Gary's feet.

Dizerel
October 13th, 2016, 07:16 AM
"I have wanted a flying type for some time now." Diz responded. He wanted a flying type pokemon so that he could have someone to take letters back home to his mom for him. Maybe even a pokemon to help him travel around on if the terrain wasnt suitable for his skiddo.

Cubonez
October 13th, 2016, 07:54 AM
Gary laughed as the Eevee ran around his feet. "Hey! I know you're excited, but you're making me dizzy," he joked. As Dizerel spoke, the boy replied.
"Well, here's a good place to catch 'em."

Dizerel
October 13th, 2016, 11:23 AM
(I gotta wait for robin to come back online, since she wanted me to catch her)

Cubonez
October 13th, 2016, 12:26 PM
(yeah, i was gonna rp with her)

Crumbleless
October 13th, 2016, 12:29 PM
Amy sighed wiping the sweat beating off her forehead,"Is it just me or is it hot out?" She asked her fire types who both bobbed their heads. Amy sighed before continuing to walk.

sNazzy
October 13th, 2016, 03:15 PM
(Boop for Alex (?) I don't know, Blue Wishes character with cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuute Jirachi. I just got Keldeo on the games yesterday. You know, we should do something like that, with maybe some chosen one stuff. Like, every character, or original or something, would encounter a mythical, and only they could catch it? The RP people who own them choose. Jirachi would be exiled though. :bawling:Looks like we will have to see. If so, I desperatley want the water-type Keldeo! Super epic!) " I don't know. We would have to go all the way to the Seafoam Islands, and even then we would need luck on our side." Danny replied. He made a fist pumping into the air. "But I can do it!"

Cubonez
October 13th, 2016, 03:33 PM
(I caught Zapdos with a normal Pokeball a coupal days ago.) (And Alex...She went with Skye and is bording a Fearow. Maybe you can act as if you've been quiet but you were still there, kind of thing) (And if Kanto's completed, yeah, I think I'll get the three out too. You know, Virizon and such)

Captain
October 13th, 2016, 03:57 PM
The young female Taillow rested on the sturdy branch of a nearby tree, her red-marked chest feathers rising and falling ever so slightly as she slept there. It was a warm, peaceful day for Pokemon such as her. She was a bird that loved warm climate and such, sensitive and weak when it came to cold. Only minutes before, Taillow had satisfied herself by catching and feasting on some plump Wurmples, a natural favorite of hers to eat. Several Taillows rested on the branches around her, either feasting on their own share of food or chattering away.

Cubonez
October 13th, 2016, 04:04 PM
The Pidgey flew into the branches, finding his friend. He chirped, letting out a warning as he landed next to the bird Seeing she was still sleeping, the bird got a mischievous look on his face. The bird's black framed eyes looked at Tailow as his feathers above his eyes shifted in the slight wind. The Pidgey took a deep breath, his chest expanding. Then he let out a huge call. "HEY WAKE UP!" He yelled

Captain
October 13th, 2016, 04:23 PM
Taillow’s brown eyes flashed open and her feathers puffed out slightly, abruptly startled at the loud squawk so close to her ear. Almost falling off her perch, she readjusted herself on the branch and narrowed her eyes at her companion, Pidgey. The flying-type Pokemon smacked him over the head with her wing, rolling her eyes. “It’s not kind to wake people from their naps.” She seemed to murmur under her breath, a slight squeak into her bird-like tone as her red and blue feathers relaxed against her body.

Cubonez
October 13th, 2016, 04:32 PM
The Pidgey wobbled but shook it off, laughing in a chirping tone. His eyes were closed as he was laughing, his feathers above his head moving as he laughed. The brown bird looked at the Tailow, his black-bordered eyes still having a good-natured softness to it as his beak seemed to smile. "Well, you're missing out on the food!" He said rambunctiously.

Captain
October 13th, 2016, 04:41 PM
Taillow gave a huff. “I assume that there are still some plump Wurmples roaming around?” She chirped, her tail feathers twitching, “I heard some others talking about seeing some Pokemon trainers in the area. Aren’t you afraid of getting caught?” The flying-type looked at her friend with her head tilted slightly. He was a clumsy bird and one of these days, a human would catch him. She didn’t like the sound of being kept in those Pokeballs or whatever she heard they were kept in. Taillow looked up at the clouds, feeling a relaxing breeze rush through her plumage.

Dizerel
October 13th, 2016, 05:18 PM
Diz looked around. He heard some rustling and chirping of birds in a nearby tree. "Im gonna see if I can catch one of those in the tree" Diz said to gary, approaching the tree. Diz looked over at Flamey "Get ready to take them down with your ember" Diz said, and Flamey nodded. Diz took out Skiddo, and pointed to the tree as he said "Alright skiddo, I want you to charge at that tree and hit it as hard as you can to startle those birds" Diz said. Skiddo looked at the tree, then sprinted full speed at it, crashing into it and shaking it as many of the leaves fell off.

Cubonez
October 13th, 2016, 05:30 PM
Taillow gave a huff. “I assume that there are still some plump Wurmples roaming around?” She chirped, her tail feathers twitching, “I heard some others talking about seeing some Pokemon trainers in the area. Aren’t you afraid of getting caught?” The flying-type looked at her friend with her head tilted slightly. He was a clumsy bird and one of these days, a human would catch him. She didn’t like the sound of being kept in those Pokeballs or whatever she heard they were kept in. Taillow looked up at the clouds, feeling a relaxing breeze rush through her plumage.

The bird shrugged his wings. "Yeah, a friend of mine caught two this morning. Assuming he hasn't eaten one yet." He closed his eyes as a cloud uncovered the sun in the sky and beamed down on the tree. He peeked an eye open. "Me? Afraid to be caught by a trainer?" He looked down at the ground, distant paths a few miles away. "And, as I was flying around, I saw a Fearow. He seemed to like a trainer." He thought for a moment. “He was well groomed too,” he commented. “To be honest, I’m jealous.” Suddenly, the bird let out a trill of alarm and flitted his wings, diving down at their attackers. "G-Get our of heeere!" The Pidgey yelled, using Whirlwind.

Gary watched the Pidgey in somewhat amazement. Pidgeys were supposed to be a bit more timid, opposite of their counterparts, the Spearows. But this Pidgey...He was different. Gary suddenly knew what bird he was to catch

Captain
October 13th, 2016, 11:58 PM
“Fearow, huh? He seems like the type who would be a trainer’s pet. I wish the best for him.” Taillow said, beginning to close her eyes to fall asleep once again. Suddenly, something crashed into their tree and everything turned to chaos real quick. The other flying-types that rested in the trees flew up and scattered high into the sky, but she was no one to flee. Her dark brown eyes narrowed at the trainers that threatened their lifestyle. “Taillow! Taillow!” The female flying-type squawked angrily and flew directly at one of the trainers, Diz, a sudden anger and strength shown in such a small bird. She wasn’t afraid to take on an enemy, no matter her size.

Cubonez
October 14th, 2016, 06:16 AM
(oml you guys are a cute couple.. <3) (...Dawn you alive? xD)

The Pidgey was surprised to see his friend attack. The bird flew down fast, right at Gary. Gary ducked and looked at his Eevee. "Use tackle on that Pidgey!" He said, pointing at the brown flying-type.

Dawn & Dark
October 14th, 2016, 07:49 AM
(I'm alive but not on very much)
Eevee used tackle on the Pidgey, trying not to miss the flying type.

Cubonez
October 14th, 2016, 08:03 AM
The Pidgey was taken by surprise, hitting the ground. Quickly, Gary threw a Pokeball at it.
The Pokeball shook two times and then the brown bird-like Pokemon jumped out, full with new spite. The Pidgey used Gust on Eevee.
Gary stood steadfast. "Eevee, run behind the Pidgey and use Growl!"

Dizerel
October 14th, 2016, 08:28 AM
Seeing the tailow come at him, diz did.... Nothing. He stood still as the tailow soared into him,coliding with him. Taking the hit, as soon as the tailow contacted he wrapped his arms around it, grabbing it and holding it close. Diz didnt like the idea that you always had to fight a wold pokemon before you could capture it. He always tried to capture something with kindness before violence.

Cubonez
October 14th, 2016, 09:16 AM
(Nah, you just wanna hug your wifey xP)

Dizerel
October 14th, 2016, 09:32 AM
(Fite me m8 ill rek u)

Cubonez
October 28th, 2016, 10:02 AM
(aaa nuuuuuuuuu >.<)

Captain
October 28th, 2016, 09:06 PM
Oh, darn it. What are we gonna do now?