PDA

View Full Version : SwitchTale(continued)

Zan Partizanne
October 6th, 2016, 02:53 PM
(I am not the creator of SwitchTale rp thread (though the AU was my idea)The thread creator is Integrity also no we did not start over we are still continuing!:headrub:

Zan Partizanne
October 6th, 2016, 04:32 PM
Amber kept striking the short Skeleton until finnaly after a lot of dodging she finally got him down"If you think I'm gonna lose hope your wrong because I've got my friends behind me Asriel told me he would watch me fight you and if anything went wrong he would evacuate everyone by now he's called Skye and told her to absorb the six human souls and with that power this world...will...live...on".Amber watched as he melted before turning into dust she didn't know why but she almost felt...Guilt? Sorrow? Or was it...Regret?.

:blue:
October 6th, 2016, 04:34 PM
Quinn could feel how Amber was feeling, and almost, she was angry, her red eyes narrowed, but she said nothing, "You're doing the right thing ya'know" she finally said, her hair brushing her back, hands clumped in angry fists

Zan Partizanne
October 6th, 2016, 04:39 PM
"I know"said Amber shaking herself"Let's keep going" she could soon feel a large amount of heat and saw a strange lab.The doors opened up automatically and she saw a rectangular robot it's face was purple with white squares here and there making up some sorta emblem (Aka get ready for the most fabulous goat mom you have ever seen)"if your looking for Asriel...he's. Somewhere"said the robot"But I am here to stop you"Amber took a step forward "ooooh I see your eager to get your hands on me but don't think that's happening well see you soon Darling"said the robot leaving.

October 6th, 2016, 05:11 PM
Quinn could hardy hode her flinch, "Mettaton" she nearly sighed, red eyes narrowed as she watched the robot start to leave, she knew how this went, and in some ways she liked it, and others, she didn't

Zan Partizanne
October 6th, 2016, 05:26 PM
(Like the time he tried to chainsaw me XD)Amber stepped out of the lab(your gonna be surprised at who replaces Muffet XD)killing the monsters outside was easy especially the weird planes that apparently had crushes on humans.

October 6th, 2016, 05:44 PM
Every time, Quinn could feel power encreaaing, the smirk on her face growing wider with every kill that happened, *Quinn is giving you the REAL KNIFE Quinn held out the bloodstained knife towards Amber, "You deserved it" she said calmly, trying to keep her voice from going crazy, like it sometimes did around this area

Zan Partizanne
October 6th, 2016, 05:51 PM
(OHHHHHH ITS GOIN DOWN FOR REAL XD)Amber took it into her hands a thought in her head said *about time*.

Zan Partizanne
October 7th, 2016, 06:30 AM
(Goat Mom)

October 7th, 2016, 07:23 AM
Quinn couldn't help but smirk, looking down the passageway where Mettaton disappeared, "Well...I guess we're following him then" she shrugged, her hair wavering calmly

Zan Partizanne
October 7th, 2016, 09:36 AM
(goat mom is gonna be fabulous)Amber reached what looked like a tall building when she went inside it looked wierd there were strange cat things everywhere "DiD youze heres wHAT theys says" she heard one say "Yaya I heardz they hates TemmIes!" "I heards ThEy likes to tear legs off" amber shuddered "And I heards TheY has Awful Taste you thinks youse taste is to good for ours Tem flakes well bad ingrediants cans always bes descarded ~ahuhuhuhuh~she laughed.-Temmie traps you-said the dialog Amber struck the cat like thing and she died in one hit another temmie crawled frward and laid a single flower on the ground.

Zan Partizanne
October 11th, 2016, 04:19 PM
(I wait :3)

October 11th, 2016, 07:24 PM
Quinn smirked, kicking the flower with her foot, one of the petals falling off, her eyes glowing angerly, though she also seemed happy too, Temmies were the most annoying in the entire underground, and she was happy to have them gone, the smirk on her face wide

Zan Partizanne
October 11th, 2016, 07:30 PM
Amber left the parlor coming close to what appeared to be a resort "TTT resort huh?"said Amber went she went inside nobody was there she saw a hallway labbeled CORE "I bet monsters are in there she said stepping out through the doors and carefully edging her way through the path until she came to a place that was blazing hot "It's even worse then hot land"she said.

October 11th, 2016, 07:36 PM
"Have to agree there" Quinn sighed, fanning herself with her hand, red hair swaying back and forth as she looked around, touching the air where the knife used to be, but smiling, dispite wanting to frown, Amber could do much more with it, for now at Least

Zan Partizanne
October 11th, 2016, 07:43 PM
Amber killed the monsters one by one until the switches she needed to press were pressed and she was walking across a bridge to a door with a fancy gate like thing attached to it she walked through it to see the robot from before "Oh there you are darling"said the robot"Since our first encounter I've been dying to fight you you see when I was first designed I was given a more photogenic body but now those original functions have never been fully removed come closer and I'll be forced to show you my real form"Amber stepped forward."Fine then rrrrrrrready iiiiiiiiiiiiiiits SHOWTIME"then with a flash of light a fabulous....goat robot?was standing there *TORIEL NEO ATTACKS*said the dialogue Amber ran forward and and attacked the robot stepping back in shock as it died in one hit "Guess...you...don't wanna join my fanclub"said the robot before she blew up getting Amber to level 19.

October 12th, 2016, 03:57 AM
Quinn giggled, probably the sickest thing she had done so far, her red eyes glowing happily, she just waited for Amber to SAVE the game, which would mean all the kills she had just done, were gone forever, well, at least until Amber reset it, which she wouldn't do, Quinn was positive,

Zan Partizanne
October 12th, 2016, 01:22 PM
Amber left the room into an elevator which led to a grey and white place she went inside a grey and white house when suddenly the Flower from before popped up "Howdy We Quinn remember when we used to play here? Boy today's gonna be just as fun"he said before disappearing underground Amber went up to a shelf with a key on top she took it before walking into a room with a heart locket in it she picked it up and put it on 'Right where it belongs 'said a voice in her head.

October 12th, 2016, 02:50 PM
((When's Amber going to have her regrets?))

Quinn blinked towards Flowey, thinking for a moment, smirking as she looked around and watched Amber put the locket on her neck, Quinn's own-nearly identical-one glowing weakly for some reason, as if it was a replacement for the SOUL she had lost so long ago

Zan Partizanne
October 12th, 2016, 07:12 PM
(when they step into judgement hall)Amber continued forward getting the other key listening to Floweys sad story until she unlocked the chain and went downstairs past hallways and majorly creeping out Flowey then steeping into a hall colored orange and yellow she saw a familiar pink hoodie wearing person down the hallway "Y-you know this doesn't seem like a good idea I think we shouldn't do this anymore"she said suddenly she saw a faint glow "Reset huh? Like...like a do-over?!"she went to go press the button.

Zan Partizanne
October 12th, 2016, 07:28 PM
(u r gonna have a bad time)

October 12th, 2016, 07:32 PM
"Yes-it's like a do over" Quinn's eyes widened in fear, but then she remembered the power she now had, "But you won't be doing that today!" Her eyes narrowed, and she formed with Amber, Amber's eyes turning red as Quinn took the hand away, making Amber take a few steps towards Dawn, the smirk on her face reflected in Amber's face

(( Oh HECK yes ))

Zan Partizanne
October 12th, 2016, 07:34 PM
(welp this is why I never make promises XD)Dawn watched Amber step forward "So you've been busy huh? Listen do you think even the worst person can change even if they just try?"

October 12th, 2016, 07:44 PM
Quinn didn't respond, smiling, she shook her-well-Amber's head, red eyes glowing happily as she smirked in Dawn's direction, smiling, feeling the knife in her fingers happily

Zan Partizanne
October 12th, 2016, 07:46 PM
"No? well here's a better question do you wanna have a BAD time cause if you take one more step forward you are not gonna like what happens next".

October 12th, 2016, 07:49 PM
"I'm going to leave your body once this starts" Quinn hissed to Amber, "This is all you really have left" she smirked, taking another step foward, the red locket swaying around her neck, the knife held tight in Amber's fist, red eyes glowing happily as she looked at Dawn

Zan Partizanne
October 12th, 2016, 07:55 PM
Dawn's smile only widend"Welp sorry this is why I never make promises"with that the battle started "It's a beautiful day outside the birds are singing flowers are blooming on days like these kids like you...her eye had a pink flare in it "should be burning in hell"she turned Amber's soul pink forcefully throwing her down and raising blades from the floor to Peirce her.

Zan Partizanne
October 13th, 2016, 03:44 PM
( :3 u ready)

October 13th, 2016, 03:48 PM
Quinn gritted her teeth, After all of this...she's still weak? she sighed, "Take any hits you can!" She muttered, watching the human get beat up, ready to just pull her and make her do certain things, but well...if Amber defeated Dawn, everything was going to go perfectly, her red eyes glowing happily as she watched the battle, ready to step in if she had to

Zan Partizanne
October 13th, 2016, 03:54 PM
'What the heck!' She thought running at Dawn swinging her knife who easily slipped to the side'She can dodge!' but was cut off her thoughts when she heard a sound that sounded like something charging up when she turned around she was face to face with some goat-skull like weapon before she could do anything it fired.She skidded across the floor picking herself up she ran again but couldn't do anything to hit her this time a warning sign appeared under her when she looked up she saw rainbow lightning heading towards her she jumped out of the way just in time.

October 13th, 2016, 03:59 PM
She looks like she's getting it now Quinn smirked, watching at Amber dodged, clutching her locket happily, watching the knife she had given Amber for a minute before resuming to watch the battle, leaning against a pillar, her red-brown hair swaying back and forth

Zan Partizanne
October 13th, 2016, 04:31 PM
Amber tried her best to dodge Lasers,Blades,Lighting etc but it was hard she jumped out of the way of several blades she could tell Dawn was getting worn out."huff huff you uh really like swinging that thing around Huh?...Listen friendship it's great I know you didn't sender me before but...Just lay down your weapon and let's stop fighting"Amber thought for a moment 'This must be the part where I get to kill her 'she thought running at het swinging her knife down boy was she wrong"Welp I tried guess you like doing things the hard way"at once Amber's vision was covered in blackness before everything reappeared barely jumping over an attack this repeated a couple times before she was finnaly allowed to make a move.

October 13th, 2016, 04:35 PM
"Go again-again!" Quinn gritted her teeth, how much longer until they would be getting rid of Dawn? She sighed, her red eyes still smiling, pushing her hands behind her back, ready to help if she had to, smirking the entire time

Zan Partizanne
October 13th, 2016, 04:50 PM
"If you don't stop I'm going to have to use my Special Attack so if you don't wanna see it now would be a good time to die"said Dawn throwing out more attacks.Amber dodged them but barely taking some damage here and there until finnaly she reached the hardest attack ever she was soon getting thrown up and down ,Left and right until she was left with one Hp "Now it's time for my Special Attack" she said 'You mean that wasn't it!'she thought but looked around to see ...Nothing? "that's right it's literally nothing, you get it? And it's not gonna be nothing ever were just gonna keep having my turn until you give up" Every time Amber moved her soul over to the left side of the box her soul was always teleported back to the middle until soon Dawn fell...Asleep 'This is it 'thought Amber creeping towards the FIGHT button sneakily she pressed it shocked to see Dawn dodge "Sike did you really think I was-"but she was cut off when Amber instinctively stabbed again making Dawn take 99999999 Damage."So guess that's it huh?"she said standing up blood starting to drip out of her mouth and some of it on her hand "Welp I'm going to Grillbys"she said sliding away "Mk do you..want...anything"she said collapsing on the floor turning to dust her soul cracking Amber was finally level 20.

October 13th, 2016, 05:27 PM
Quinn smirked, looking at the hallway ahead of them, her eyes glowing happily, soon, she ran a few fingers through her hair, her red eyes glowing brightly, now that Quinn was level 20, she knew that soon everything would actually happen, pushing her hands in her pockets happily

Zan Partizanne
October 14th, 2016, 12:33 AM
Amber walked down the hallway regretting everything but there was no turning back now she was heading towards the monsters "Queen".

October 14th, 2016, 02:53 AM
The hallway seemed long, Quinn had always hated that part, sighing, she forced herself to walk down the hallway, her hair swaying back and forth as they walked down, her eyes trained on a wall for no reason whatsoever

Teggy
October 14th, 2016, 03:09 AM
Queen Skye felt a sudden discomfort in the air. Her cape made a swishing sound as she walked out.

Teggy
October 14th, 2016, 03:18 AM
Skye made her way done the long hall way. With each step she took she looked more and more like a queen. Suddenly she saw a figure. She suited her eyes and caught the glimpse of Amber. is that...blood!,! she thought. She walked faster till she was at least 3 yards away.
"Stop where you are!" She comanded