PDA

View Full Version : HawkClan and SnakeClan

The Cannibal
October 6th, 2016, 02:36 PM
There once were to brothers, Hawk and Snake, that were born kittypets. But after living nearly 30 moons in the company of Twolegs the two had realized that the comfortable life they had was not the life that they wanted to keep and so the two, upon agreement, set off away from the Twoleg nest, never to look back. They traveled far, collecting rogues, loners, other kittypets that wished to have a slice of the life that Hawk and Snake wanted, until finally they both had a group of cats and they had finally stopped.
This was where the brothers would part ways and start their new life, but not together. They had different ideals. Hawk was strong and sturdy, a good fighter, and wanted to lead a strong, hardy clan that wouldn't back down from a fight no matter the consequences while Snake was skinnier, faster, and wiser, he wanted to lead a clan that would rather negotiate and talk things through while only resorting to fighting if there was truly no other choice. And so with the brothers realizing their differences, they split their groups, Hawk taking his small group of cats to the rocky territory that was riddled with cliffs and mountains and scraggy grass while Snake took the territory that was mostly forested but with large swaths of meadows with tall grass as well.
Many moons passed and soon enough the two groups had settled in nicely in their new camps, HawkClan's camp being in the side of a mountain with small tunnels leading to each of the dens and a large stalagmite with the tip chopped off to create a flat surface is being used as the Meeting Rock. SnakeClan has chosen the most densly vegitated part of the forest for their camp, using bramble to protect the edges of camps and the entrances to the different dens and a large stump as the Meeting Stump for when Snake needs to call attention to the clan. After everything has been settled into the clan, Hawk takes on the name Hawkstar and leads his clan valiently, and Snake takes on the name Snakestar and leads his clan wisely.
Though there seems to be a storm brewing between the two.. Tentions are high as it seems HawkClan might be trying to make a move on SnakeClan's territory.

{Recap}
So far what has happened is that Hawkclan, in an attempt to gain more territory, has attacked Snakeclan's camp, in the process Braveheart, Hawkclans' deputy was killed and Hawkstar lost one of his 9 lives, Winterberry replaced Braveheart. Aside from that, neither clan lost any more lives, though there were plenty seriously wounded warriors. Now, Snakestar plans to do a counter-raid on Hawkclan to show that they shouldn't be pushed around anymore and has decided to give Russetstorm, Snakeclan's medicine cat, the authority to state when the clan is ready for this raid upon the Snakeclan camp.

{Prophecy to happen}
After the raid on Hawkclan's camp, Starclan will become angry at the two clans because the tensions will continue to rise, and will send a prophecy to both medicine cats of the clan and it will go something like this; "Pointed beak and piercing fang, only flame and frost can save the clans." And basically what is to happen is that Rockpaw and Emberpaw will be in a romantic relationship together and after the raid on Hawkclan, the two apprentices will become warriors and eventually have two kits, unfortunately Emberpaw will have these kits at the border and they will be separated at birth, Frostkit will go to Snakeclan and Flamekit will go to Hawkclan and basically the separated siblings will need to configure a way to save the two clans before Starclan invokes their wrath upon the both of the clans.

{Where we are now}
Three moons seemed to pass by so quickly for the two clans, each of them respectfully moving on from the raid that Hawkclan launched on Snakeclan, licking their wounds and settling back into a small time of peace, patrolling their borders, catching prey and continuing to live as they should. Though at some point during that three months Rabbitfoot, Rockpaws' mentor, was killed during a patrol due to unknown circumstances, a fox had attacked them and somehow Rabbitfoot managed to be thrown off and into the raging gorge not too far from Hawkclans' camp. Rockpaw, despite not liking his mentor, was absolutely devastated and would hardly eat for nearly an entire moon though he still did his apprentice duties, his new mentor was Palethorn. After getting over his grief of losing his mentor, he got back onto a normal eating schedule and is now a healthy weight and is being properly trained again.
And in Snakeclan, everything is going smoothly, the camp secretly preparing for the day that Russetstorm would announce that the clan was ready to launch a raid on Hawkclan in revenge for the raid that was launched on them several moons ago. During this time of waiting, one kit was made into an apprentice, Rushpaw, and their mentor was assigned to be Sunstrike. Aside from that there were no deaths in Snakeclan and prey is running well.
And now.. Finally came the day that Russetstorm would announce they were ready.

Form
Name:

Position:

Clan:

Appearance[Use a link please]:

Personality:

Characters already in roleplay
Hawkstar {Leader of Hawkclan}
Winterberry {Deputy of Hawkclan}
Goldeneye {Medicine Cat of Hawkclan}
Tearpaw {Medicine Cat Apprentice of Hawkclan}
Vixenthroat {Warrior of Hawkclan}
Rockpelt {Warrior of Hawkclan}
Amberstorm {Warrior of Hawkclan}
Cloudfloat {Warrior of Hawkclan}
Moonshadow {Warrior of Hawkclan}
Palethorn {Warrior of Hawkclan}
Tigerstreak {Warrior of Hawkclan}
Weaselpelt {Warrior of Hawkclan}
Rockpaw {Apprentice of Hawkclan}
Emberpaw {Apprentice of Hawkclan}
Frostcloud {Queen of Hawkclan}
Kestrelkit {Kit of Hawkclan}
Eaglekit {Kit of Hawkclan}

Snakestar {Leader of Snakeclan}
Sunstrike {Deputy of Snakeclan}
Russetstorm {Medicine Cat of Snakeclan}
Pondpaw {Medicine Cat Apprentice of Snakeclan}
Silentdusk {Warrior of Snakeclan}
Sorrelstem {Warrior of Snakeclan}
Shadeclaw {Warrior of Snakeclan}
Rowanmask {Warrior of Snakeclan}
Nightwing {Warrior of Snakeclan}
Cloudstep {Warrior of Snakeclan}
Emeraldmoon {Warrior of Snakeclan}
Rubylight {Warrior of Snakeclan}
Sapphirestorm {Warrior of Snakeclan}
Mapleleaf {Warrior of Snakeclan}
Stonejump {Warrior of Snakeclan}
Desertpaw {Apprentice of Snakeclan}
Fleetpaw {Apprentice of Snakeclan}
Whitepaw {Apprentice of Snakeclan}
Rushpaw {Apprentice of Snakeclan}
Nettlecloud {Queen of Snakeclan}
Heronkit {Kit of Snakeclan}
Icekit {Kit of Snakeclan}
(If you wish to remove your character from this list in order to make a new one, just tell me c: )

The Cannibal
October 6th, 2016, 03:19 PM
Padding out of his den with a rather solemn look on his face, he decided he would do this announcement himself rather than speaking with Snakestar first and so the medicine cat hopped up onto the Gathering Stump and cleared his throat before yowling out for all cats of the clan could hear him, "All Cats of Snakeclan meet here beneath the Gathering Stump for a clan meeting, I have news to tell everyone!"
The large brown tom stood sturdily on top of that large tree stump that allowed him to look at all of the cats of the clan, his head slowly looking back and forth as he awaited for the cats to gather.

At hearing the call from the center of camp, Sunstrike, the deputy, groaned out before slowly dragging herself to her paws and lightly stumbling out of the warriors den to sit in the center of camp beneath the tree stump, rubbing at her eyes with a paw before blinking and looking up at the long furred medicine cat, confusion sweeping through her before she realized what this 'announcement' would be about and immediately she sat rigid. Today was the day that he would announce they were ready to attack Hawkclan. Gulping, a dry clicking sound in her throat, the mottled yellow she-cat glanced at the ground. This is a bad idea..

Owl
October 6th, 2016, 03:29 PM
Duskflight
Flicking his ears, Stonejump gazed at Russetstorm. His booming voice echoed into his ears and made his head ache. He already didn't feel that great and now the medicine cat of all cats was yelling to call a meeting. Groaning the silvery lanky tom cat padded over. Gazing at Sunstrike, he dipped his head slightly before settling down.

Pondpaw peeked out of the medicine cat's den over at Russetstorm. "Looks like it's almost time..." The ebony she-cat murmured as she set down the herbs she was placing in their correct spot. Russetstorm had been teaching her everything and she was absorbing it like a sponge. She still had some hiccups but for the most part the she-cat knew where everything went. She just needed to know what it was all used for. That would take a couple more moons to memorize and fully grasp. Padding to the stump, she sat down close to the front where her mentor could see her. [I was totally thinking of having her have a crush on Russetstorm LOL I think it'd add a lot of drama. I'll message you details if you wanna know. Although it's perfectly fine to decline haha]

Caligo Everton
October 6th, 2016, 03:37 PM
Form
Name: frostkit? If not whitekit

Position: embers kit...

Clan: snakeclan

Appearance[Use a link please]: white pelt with light gray stripes and blue eyes and a long tail.

Personality: bitter but can love sometimes strong

. beachtide .
October 6th, 2016, 03:43 PM
[Duskflight. do you remember who I was?? I forgot XD My horrible memory...]

The Cannibal
October 6th, 2016, 04:35 PM
Form
Name: frostkit? If not whitekit

Position: embers kit...

Appearance[Use a link please]: white pelt with light gray stripes and blue eyes and a long tail.

Personality: bitter but can love sometimes strong

(Actually I believe someone else had requested to be the prophecy cat, if you could perhaps choose a different position/ make a new character then I should be able to accept you ;0; )

The Cannibal
October 6th, 2016, 04:36 PM
[Duskflight. do you remember who I was?? I forgot XD My horrible memory...]

(Er, did you change your username or something, because I'm not quite sure I remember who you are ;0; )

Delta Reliant
October 6th, 2016, 04:38 PM
(im here!)

The Cannibal
October 6th, 2016, 04:39 PM
(im here!)

(Okay, do you want to keep your original characters or make new ones?)

The Cannibal
October 6th, 2016, 04:40 PM
Duskflight
Flicking his ears, Stonejump gazed at Snakestar. His booming voice echoed into his ears and made his head ache. He already didn't feel that great and now the leader was yelling to call a meeting. Groaning the silvery lanky tom cat padded over. Gazing at Sunstrike, he dipped his head slightly before settling down.

Pondpaw looked over at Russetstorm. "Looks like we have a meeting to attend!" The ebony she-cat grinned as she set down the herbs she was placing in their correct spot. Russetstorm had been teaching her everything and she was absorbing it like a sponge. She still had some hiccups but for the most part the she-cat knew where everything went. She just needed to know what it was all used for. That would take a couple more moons to memorize and fully grasp. [I was totally thinking of having her have a crush on Russetstorm LOL I think it'd add a lot of drama. I'll message you details if you wanna know. Although it's perfectly fine to decline haha]

(Er, it's Russetstorm making the anouncement ^^")

Delta Reliant
October 6th, 2016, 04:41 PM
(Okay, do you want to keep your original characters or make new ones?)

(ill keep em'! haven't really developed them yet XD)

Owl
October 6th, 2016, 04:43 PM
(Er, it's Russetstorm making the anouncement ^^")

updated it :c

cinder
October 6th, 2016, 04:52 PM
i wanted to join this clan and i just got around to making the bio ;o;

Name: Cloudfloat

Position: Just a basic warrior.

Clan: HawkClan

Appearance[Use a link please]: one (http://previews.123rf.com/images/silkenphotography/silkenphotography1407/silkenphotography140700007/29844064-Bella-razza-Maine-Coon-grigio-tabby-gatto-sdraiato-in-deep-erba-verde-Archivio-Fotografico.jpg) two (http://www.catfinders.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Amherst-Max-June-8.jpg)

Personality: Her movements are as delicate as a cloud, and she holds a soft voice that makes her even cuddlier appearance become deceiving. She is a true warrior on the field and hates to be underestimated, even though that's what happens every single time she's put on the judgement block. She has learned to try to make herself seem lest deceiving, at the cost of straying away from the true inner feeling that she has.

SnowFall(RosePetal)
October 6th, 2016, 04:54 PM
(Er, did you change your username or something, because I'm not quite sure I remember who you are ;0; )

She was Goldenmoon~

The Cannibal
October 6th, 2016, 05:00 PM
i wanted to join this clan and i just got around to making the bio ;o;

Name: Cloudfloat

Position: Just a basic warrior.

Appearance[Use a link please]: one (http://previews.123rf.com/images/silkenphotography/silkenphotography1407/silkenphotography140700007/29844064-Bella-razza-Maine-Coon-grigio-tabby-gatto-sdraiato-in-deep-erba-verde-Archivio-Fotografico.jpg) two (http://www.catfinders.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Amherst-Max-June-8.jpg)

Personality: Her movements are as delicate as a cloud, and she holds a soft voice that makes her even cuddlier appearance become deceiving. She is a true warrior on the field and hates to be underestimated, even though that's what happens every single time she's put on the judgement block. She has learned to try to make herself seem lest deceiving, at the cost of straying away from the true inner feeling that she has.

(Accepted!)

The Cannibal
October 6th, 2016, 05:02 PM
She was Goldenmoon~

(Ohhh, okay! Haha, in that case, I'm sorry Goldenmoon but no, you said you had stopped roleplaying in the clans so we removed your characters :c )

Delta Reliant
October 6th, 2016, 05:16 PM
The three siblings were in camp, just lounging around since they didn't know what to do...

Amberstorm was circling around Moonshadow, who was mostly just happy that his friend was okay.

The Cannibal
October 6th, 2016, 05:21 PM
The three siblings were in camp, just lounging around since they didn't know what to do...

Amberstorm was circling around Moonshadow, who was mostly just happy that his friend was okay.

(Russetstorm just called a clan meeting, could you have the siblings gather please? ^^")

Delta Reliant
October 6th, 2016, 05:29 PM
(Russetstorm just called a clan meeting, could you have the siblings gather please? ^^")

(Okay.)

The three saw the meeting coming together and joined the others, they were generally curious about the meetings subject.

LuciPie
October 6th, 2016, 06:38 PM
Snakestar shifted in his sleep as he dreamed. His brown and grey tail tip twitching every now and then. Luckily the leader was only dreaming the most normal dream a cat could; hunting a mouse. Suddenly a voice scared the mouse away and the tom turned around to see who had shouted, only to wake up in his nest. He could hear cats gathering in the clearing, and wandered who could've called a clearing. After stretching each limb in turn, he slowly made his way to the den entrance and sat there watching. It appeared Russetstorm was the one who had called the meeting. I assume he thinks the clan is fit for the raid then... he thought grimly. Hawkstar, his brother, had crossed the line when his clan raided Snakeclan. Snakestar wasn't going to just sit around and let his clan be bullied by his selfish brother and his bloodthirsty followers! Moving just outside the den, he watched from his den's entrance as the medicine cat waited for all cats to appear in the clearing. The anger blowing away as he watched his healthy clan gather.

Nettlecloud whipped her head up from her sleep at a call. Her mind still a little groggy so she couldn't determine who had called the meeting, but it would be Snakestar right? Getting up, the queen prodded Heronkit lightly with a paw, "Heronkit. There's a meeting if you want to watch?" The Siamese mother walked over to the nursery entrance, then turned to watch her daughter to see if she would wake. Her blue eyes gazed fondly at the kit. The small thing had grown so much in the past three moons, and it would only be three more until she was made an apprentice. As Nettlecloud waited for Heronkit, the queen wandered who would be made her daughter's mentor. Whoever it was, she wanted it to be some cat she knew she could rust with her beloved daughter's training.

Desertpaw was already up, grooming herself in her nest as she sat there. As predicted, the young cat loved every minute of training and couldn't wait to get started every day. Even apprentice duties such as cleaning out bedding was fun; the sandy cat loved to help her adoptive clan in any way she could, and nothing could bring her spirits down, certainly not some mouse bile for ticks! At the yowl of Russetstorm, Desertpaw jumped up, ready to run out into the clearing for the meeting. Instead she looked back at Fleetpaw. Padding over to the other apprentice, she jabbed her paw in his side hard. "Wake up sleepy head! Russetstorm has called a meeting." And with that, she ran out and into the clearing herself. The she cat chose a spot fairly near the apprentice den, swished her tail across the spot next to her, and hoped Fleetpaw would sit next to her when he came out.

Kestrelkit was already wide awake. Looking around he spotted Eaglekit basically right behind him. Slowly turning around, he crept up on the older kit and stopped with less than a mouse length between them. Wiggling his rear, Kestrelkit suddenly pounced on the older cat. "I will defeat the evil lump!" The nickname the tortoiseshell had for his friend had stuck with him since before he even opened his eyes, but nowadays he only used it to tease his fellow kit. Placing his front paws on Eaglekit, Kestrelkit began kneading the other kit hard as he chanted "Lump, lump, lump..." A smirk appearing on his face.

(I think I might have Rockpelt be killed off, or just disappear... Does anyone wanna volunteer to kill him?)

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 6th, 2016, 06:50 PM
Nightwing and Cloudstep returned from a border patrol when they heard a clan meeting was being called. Wasting no time, they sat down close and waited for the meeting to start. "I wonder what this is going to be about." Cloudstep wondered.
[Eaglekit shook him off
"I'm not a lump." He said playfully. "Can you stop calling me that?" He personally didn't mind, he liked playing with Kestrelkit no matter what he called him.

. beachtide .
October 6th, 2016, 07:02 PM
(Ohhh, okay! Haha, in that case, I'm sorry Goldenmoon but no, you said you had stopped roleplaying in the clans so we removed your characters :c )

[Okay! At least I've got meh answer! I'll just make a new cat!!]

The Cannibal
October 6th, 2016, 07:05 PM
[Okay! At least I've got meh answer! I'll just make a new cat!!]

(That's fine! I shall wait to respond to this roleplay until tomorrow to give the Snakeclan members a chance to gather before I continue c: )

BiblioManiac
October 6th, 2016, 11:50 PM
(I'm here! Did I miss anything?)

Caligo Everton
October 7th, 2016, 07:32 AM
[ QUOTE=Duskflight;821](Actually I believe someone else had requested to be the prophecy cat, if you could perhaps choose a different position/ make a new character then I should be able to accept you ;0; )[/QUOTE]
Ok is flamekit available if not I'll make a diff kit.

Caligo Everton
October 7th, 2016, 07:41 AM
What the heck I'll just make a new one ^-^

Form
Name:whitekit (wanted to do icekit but i reckoned it's to close to frostkit if it's ok just tell me and I'll switch to that)

Position:kit

Personality:when apprenticed: bitter but can love sometimes ,strong, reserved when kit: happy fun loving.

LuciPie
October 7th, 2016, 09:06 AM
[ QUOTE=Ash;1733]What the heck I'll just make a new one ^-^

Form
Name:whitekit (wanted to do icekit but i reckoned it's to close to frostkit if it's ok just tell me and I'll switch to that)

Personality:when apprenticed: bitter but can love sometimes ,strong, reserved when kit: happy fun loving.[/QUOTE]

Nettlecloud will adopt Whitekit if you're accepted as there are no other queens in SnakClan right now. Just thought I'd give you a heads up :)

cinder
October 7th, 2016, 09:23 AM
Cloudfloat stood up from her abruptly put nap in the back of the camp- it was rather big, and she had very little to do at the time. She delicately glided over to the centercamp and sat down, contorting her body to groom her shoulder and keep her pelt all natural, before looking up from mid-groom. She pranced over to the side of the camp and watched among the cats, hoping that perhaps there would be a meeting called.

BiblioManiac
October 7th, 2016, 09:54 AM
Duskflight where did we leave off?))

Gone
October 7th, 2016, 10:33 AM
Name: Whitepaw

Position: Apprentice

Clan: SnakeClan

Appearance[Use a link please]: https://m.imgur.com/gallery/699Mk1Y

Personality: Whitepaw is shy and reserved, yet, she tends to change whenever she is around someone she likes, she is kind and likes to be around a tom in particular, she also seems to be very protective at times, even though she tends to stay silent most of the time, her presence is easily known. She loves affection, which she returns immediatly, she also loves to laugh

Ivy
October 7th, 2016, 10:43 AM
Name: Weaselpelt
Position: Warrior
Appearance:http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/30158-Ginger-cat-white-background.jpg
Personality: Weaselpelt is generaly a calm, quiet cat. However, he does enjoy the occasional talk or two. If you get to know him, he's very friendly and selfless. However, he can be a bit of a show off and bragger. The tom is very loyal to his clan and despises anything that has to do with SnakeClan.

Caligo Everton
October 7th, 2016, 02:53 PM
[ QUOTE=LuciPie;1782][ QUOTE=Ash;1733]What the heck I'll just make a new one ^-^

Form
Name:icekit

Personality:when apprenticed: bitter but can love sometimes ,strong, reserved when kit: happy fun loving.[/QUOTE]

Nettlecloud will adopt Whitekit if you're accepted as there are no other queens in SnakClan right now. Just thought I'd give you a heads up :)[/QUOTE]

ok

Caligo Everton
October 7th, 2016, 02:55 PM
Duskflight Sooo will you accept me. :squee:

The Cannibal
October 7th, 2016, 02:57 PM
(Whitekit, Whitepaw and Weaselpelt are all accepted! I will be replying shortly! And Alphys, the recap for the rp is on the first page and basically what is going on now is that Russetstorm is announcing that Snakeclan is ready for the raid c: )

Caligo Everton
October 7th, 2016, 03:20 PM
Ok cool. ^-^. So no icekit. If not it's fine.

The Cannibal
October 7th, 2016, 03:23 PM
Ears swiveling slowly, listening to all of the cats emerge from their respective dens, some appearing to grumble at having been awoken, but the dark furred, large medicine cat simply elected to ignore those sounds, his yellow eyes focused on no cat in particular, sweeping over the gathering cats, Sunstrike being one of the first to gather, and then Stonejump, then his very own apprentice, his eyes settling on her for a moment, flashing her a tiny, gentle smile before flicking his tail back and forth and continuing to sweep his gaze over the cats. After standing there for a good amount of time, Russetstorm rasped his tongue over his lips before starting.
"Cats of Snakeclan, as you all know, Snakestar has entrusted me with the responsibility of deciding when the clan will be ready for a counter raid on Hawkclan, to show them that we are not some weak little clan and that we won't sit idly by and let them attack and bully us! And today, cats of Snakeclan.. It is the day that I say all cats are fully healed and strong enough to execute such an endeavor! That is all." Dipping his head as he finished this, the large tom leaped off of the Gathering Stump and headed back for his den, he would need to check his herb supplies and make sure he was fully stocked up knowing full well that many could be injured during this attack.

Listening to the announcement, Sunstrike bowed her head slightly, staring at her paws, knowing in her gut that this was a bad idea. Perhaps the raid may go well, but what she was most worried about was Starclan, what would they think about all of this hostility? Surely they will become angry. Licking her lips as the announcement ended, she lifted her head and swiveled it around, looking for Snakestar before spotting him and rising to her paws. Immediately the seasoned deputy approached the leader, briskly dipping her head in greetings. "Snakestar, may I have a word with you?"

As soon as Heronkit had heard the booming voice of the medicine cat, she had lurched out of her sleep with a gasp, looking wide-eyed at her mother who was also waking up. Squeaking out excitedly as she heard her mothers question, she immediately jumped to her paws and went racing for the entrance of the nursery, her tail sticking straight up in the air. "Of course! But that doesn't sound like Snakestar!" Once out of the entrance of the nursery, Heronkit would pause, looking at the large brown cat on the Gathering Stump and tilting her head. "Why is the medicine cat speaking?" Immediately she fell quiet, plopping her rump on the ground as she listened to what the large cat had to say! Tilting her head, she looked to Nettlecloud for an answer about what Russetstorm had been talking about.

Stretching out in his nest with a yawn, Rockpaw flicked his ears but didn't quite open his eyes yet. He was close to being a warrior now, he knew it, he was 12 moons old, all he had to do was prove himself to be worthy of a warrior name. Maybe something would happen that would allow him to prove himself, maybe while out hunting with Palethorn, his new mentor, he would bring down a hawk, maybe that's what it took. Flexing his claws, the grey and white tom slowly opened his eyes and glanced around the Hawkclan apprentices' den, curious to see if Emberpaw was still in or if she had been taken out in early morning training.

The Cannibal
October 7th, 2016, 03:24 PM
[ QUOTE=Ash;2121]Ok cool. ^-^. So no icekit. If not it's fine.[/QUOTE]
(Yes, my apologies but it had already been decided beforehand who would rp the prophecy kits :c )

Caligo Everton
October 7th, 2016, 03:34 PM
[ QUOTE=Duskflight;2126][ QUOTE=Ash;2121]Ok cool. ^-^. So no icekit. If not it's fine.[/QUOTE]
(Yes, my apologies but it had already been decided beforehand who would rp the prophecy kits :c )[/QUOTE]

Oh you misunderstood I don't want to be frostkit the prophecy kits I just wanted to know if the name icekit was to close to frostkit. :rainbowllama:

The Cannibal
October 7th, 2016, 04:02 PM
[ QUOTE=Ash;2137][ QUOTE=Duskflight;2126][ QUOTE=Ash;2121]Ok cool. ^-^. So no icekit. If not it's fine.[/QUOTE]
(Yes, my apologies but it had already been decided beforehand who would rp the prophecy kits :c )[/QUOTE]

Oh you misunderstood I don't want to be frostkit the prophecy kits I just wanted to know if the name icekit was to close to frostkit. :rainbowllama:[/QUOTE]

(Oh, no yeah, you can go with Icekit!)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 7th, 2016, 04:13 PM
Name: Silverkit

Position:Kit

Clan: Snakeclan

Appearance[Use a link please]: http://http://www.pets4homes.co.uk/images/classifieds/2013/06/28/346232/large/sonnenblume-breeders-of-quality-savannah-kittens-51fe60f5df365.JPG

Personality:Silverkit is an friendly kit who can be a bit rude sometimes.SHe prefers to hang out in low trees or bushes.She is very loyal and would do anything to protect it.
BTW can someone be her parents and siblings?:rainbowllama:

The Cannibal
October 7th, 2016, 04:30 PM
[ QUOTE=SIlverheart_the_Warrior;2206]Name: Silverkit

Position:Kit

Clan: Snakeclan

Appearance[Use a link please]: http://http://www.pets4homes.co.uk/images/classifieds/2013/06/28/346232/large/sonnenblume-breeders-of-quality-savannah-kittens-51fe60f5df365.JPG

Personality:Silverkit is an friendly kit who can be a bit rude sometimes.SHe prefers to hang out in low trees or bushes.She is very loyal and would do anything to protect it.
BTW can someone be her parents and siblings?:rainbowllama:[/QUOTE]

(The link to the picture doesn't work :c But yes, should LuciPie agree, Nettlecloud could be her adoptive mother and Heronkit her adoptive sister c: )

Leaf
October 7th, 2016, 04:36 PM
(Where did we leave off? I was grounded last week so I have zero idea what's been going on. Also can I come back in with Silentdusk?)

The Cannibal
October 7th, 2016, 04:37 PM
[ QUOTE=Leaf;2247](Where did we leave off? I was grounded last week so I have zero idea what's been going on. Also can I come back in with Silentdusk?)[/QUOTE]

(There's a recap on page one, but basically Russestorm just got done announcing that Snakeclan is ready for the raid on Hawkclan. But yes of course!)

BiblioManiac
October 7th, 2016, 10:22 PM
[ QUOTE=Duskflight;2124]Stretching out in his nest with a yawn, Rockpaw flicked his ears but didn't quite open his eyes yet. He was close to being a warrior now, he knew it, he was 12 moons old, all he had to do was prove himself to be worthy of a warrior name. Maybe something would happen that would allow him to prove himself, maybe while out hunting with Palethorn, his new mentor, he would bring down a hawk, maybe that's what it took. Flexing his claws, the grey and white tom slowly opened his eyes and glanced around the Hawkclan apprentices' den, curious to see if Emberpaw was still in or if she had been taken out in early morning training.[/CENTER][/QUOTE]
Emberpaw finally decided she had enough prey when the sun rose above the treeline marking SnakeClan's territory. She sighed a little, remembering that all of her catches had been left in separate piles. Only thoughts of talking to Rockpaw kept her from simply wandering around for the rest of the afternoon; she didn't want to stay in camp all day. Perhaps Winterberry would let the two train together, now that Rockpaw had a mentor that wasn't a complete piece of mouse dung. She hadn't really minded when Rabbitfoot had died; what had he ever done for the Clan, anyway? The young she-cat's thoughts continued to wander as she absently picked up prey. A while later she stumbled into camp, struggling a little with everything she'd refused to take a second trip for. Emberpaw dumped a variety of mice, squirrels, a chipmunk, and two rabbits onto the fresh-kill pile with a smug grin. Rain had been a good mentor, but Winterberry was showing her so many little tips and tricks to improve her hunting and fighting, the tabby apprentice thought as she rushed to the apprentice den, eager to talk to Rockpaw.

Leaf
October 7th, 2016, 10:32 PM
Silentdusk padded out of the warriors' den to hear Russetstorm's announcement. He had a bad feeling, a really bad one, that the attack on HawkClan would be a setback. The clan had just gotten back to their feet again after the blow from HawkClan. He did understand however though that in a battle, it was necessary to strike back; you can't dodge forever. The stormy gray tom sat back, letting a deep sigh rumble out before glancing back up at Russetstorm and Sunstrike.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 7th, 2016, 10:36 PM
Nightwing and Cloudstep looked at each other, both in shock. "Well then." Cloudstep got up. "I guess it's time."

Ivy
October 8th, 2016, 09:30 AM
Weaselpelt sighed as he shifted in his nest, twitching his ears in a nervous manner. He finally opened his eyes gazing at the ceiling of the Warrior's Den in HawkClan.

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 09:46 AM
Name:Bellypaw

Appearance[Use a link please]: black tom with ginger underbelly

Personality: alert to things around him, loyal, can be a bit snappy at cats he doesn't know

Caligo Everton
October 8th, 2016, 11:23 AM
Icekit lay in the nursery mewing her little heart out.

Gone
October 8th, 2016, 11:28 AM
Whitepaw was bathing in the sunlight, in the middle of the clearing, her white fur had been groomed a few minutes ago, it was perfect, she just layed there, a smile on her maw. But an image suddently flooded her brain and she blushed. W-Why do I keep thinking about him..?She asked herself

patroclus
October 8th, 2016, 11:48 AM
Leaf
Rowanmask sat up quickly from his nest, his eyes squinting groggily through the bright den. He never understood how the sun was able to burst through the thick layers of bramble that made up the warrior’s den, yet he never bothered to find an actual solution. The warrior was as lazily as ever and simply got to his paws, electing to ignore how few felines were in the den with him. The dark tom pushed his way from the den and was immediately assaulted by the bright sun and let out an annoyed hiss. He was beginning to hate mornings. Was it even morning? Rowanmask arched his back in a lazy stretch and immediately sought out a particular feline, his pale gaze scanning the crowd for the familiar stormy gray pelt. He paused for a moment, confusion setting in as he watched the growing crowd. Was there a meeting? Rowanmask always found himself missing the important parts of clan life, as he was often sleeping or doing Starclan knows what. A grumpy exhale left his body and he slowly ambled his way over, the short warrior already put in a sour mood. However, as Rowanmask’s narrowed eyes settled on Silentdusk, his annoyed features smoothed out immediately. A small smile played at the edges of his lips as he slid up beside the other tom, his darker flank quickly pressing against the gray tom’s. Rowanmask was still uncertain of himself around Silentdusk, often unable to show as much affection as he would normally wish to. Like now, for example. Rowanmask wished to wrap his tail around the tom and settle against him, yet something stopped him. An odd feeling settled in his chest and he held in a small sigh of disappointment. “What did I miss?” He wondered, keeping his gaze off Silendusk as he scanned his clan members.

Shadow
October 8th, 2016, 04:31 PM
Name:Shadeclaw
Position young warrior
Clan:Snakeclan
Appearance: A black white and orange she-cat ( my profile pic)
Personality: smart,brace,strong,mysterious,caring,sarcastic,fun ,funny

Leaf
October 8th, 2016, 05:00 PM
[ QUOTE=patroclus;3422]Leaf
Rowanmask sat up quickly from his nest, his eyes squinting groggily through the bright den. He never understood how the sun was able to burst through the thick layers of bramble that made up the warrior’s den, yet he never bothered to find an actual solution. The warrior was as lazily as ever and simply got to his paws, electing to ignore how few felines were in the den with him. The dark tom pushed his way from the den and was immediately assaulted by the bright sun and let out an annoyed hiss. He was beginning to hate mornings. Was it even morning? Rowanmask arched his back in a lazy stretch and immediately sought out a particular feline, his pale gaze scanning the crowd for the familiar stormy gray pelt. He paused for a moment, confusion setting in as he watched the growing crowd. Was there a meeting? Rowanmask always found himself missing the important parts of clan life, as he was often sleeping or doing Starclan knows what. A grumpy exhale left his body and he slowly ambled his way over, the short warrior already put in a sour mood. However, as Rowanmask’s narrowed eyes settled on Silentdusk, his annoyed features smoothed out immediately. A small smile played at the edges of his lips as he slid up beside the other tom, his darker flank quickly pressing against the gray tom’s. Rowanmask was still uncertain of himself around Silentdusk, often unable to show as much affection as he would normally wish to. Like now, for example. Rowanmask wished to wrap his tail around the tom and settle against him, yet something stopped him. An odd feeling settled in his chest and he held in a small sigh of disappointment. “What did I miss?” He wondered, keeping his gaze off Silendusk as he scanned his clan members. [/QUOTE]
(Awwwww yeeeeeaaaaa the ship is back!) Silentdusk looked at the tom who had come up next to him. He let out a slight purr, then answered Rowanmask's question. "We're attacking HawkClan. Just promise me that you won't end up in the medicine den again from an apprentice." He told the tom, giving him a playful nudge. He couldn't help but find it a little amusing that he had gone down to apprentice. "Maybe this time though we can fight together. Strength in numbers?" He offered, feeling a little bad from joking about Rowanmask's defeat. Silentdusk glanced at the rest of the clan, then turned his blue gaze back to Rowanmask's.

The Cannibal
October 8th, 2016, 05:56 PM
( Alright everyone, I finally finished making the Hawkclan/Snakeclan website that documents all of the characters, all characters have been aged up 3 moons except for the new applications, because of the 3 month time skip we did beforehand. If I have any information wrong about your character, please tell me so I can fix it, or if I forgot your character, PM your form so I can add them to the site. Anyways, here's the site, and I'll also be adding it to my signature so that everytime I reply it will be accessible if you don't feel like bookmarking it. Here is is: http://kaytlynb.wixsite.com/hawkclansnakeclan )

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 06:02 PM
[ QUOTE=Duskflight;4108]( Alright everyone, I finally finished making the Hawkclan/Snakeclan website that documents all of the characters, all characters have been aged up 3 moons except for the new applications, because of the 3 month time skip we did beforehand. If I have any information wrong about your character, please tell me so I can fix it, or if I forgot your character, PM your form so I can add them to the site. Anyways, here's the site, and I'll also be adding it to my signature so that everytime I reply it will be accessible if you don't feel like bookmarking it. Here is is: http://kaytlynb.wixsite.com/hawkclansnakeclan )[/QUOTE]

Name:Bellypaw

Appearance[Use a link please]: black tom with ginger underbelly

Personality: alert to things around him, loyal, can be a bit snappy at cats he doesn't know

Shadow
October 8th, 2016, 06:03 PM
Did u see my form? It's on this page ,I love my clan!( snake clan) it looks so cool

cinder
October 8th, 2016, 06:31 PM
Cloudfloat drifted over to the warrior cat's den, hoping to find a roamer or perhaps some silence- or even more, a buddy to talk to or go out hunting with. She crawled in, before setting down in a nest, her tail whisking over the nest she had abruptly called her own, all while cleaning out her fur around her haunches from the collecting moss.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 8th, 2016, 06:35 PM
[ QUOTE=Duskflight;4108]( Alright everyone, I finally finished making the Hawkclan/Snakeclan website that documents all of the characters, all characters have been aged up 3 moons except for the new applications, because of the 3 month time skip we did beforehand. If I have any information wrong about your character, please tell me so I can fix it, or if I forgot your character, PM your form so I can add them to the site. Anyways, here's the site, and I'll also be adding it to my signature so that everytime I reply it will be accessible if you don't feel like bookmarking it. Here is is: http://kaytlynb.wixsite.com/hawkclansnakeclan )[/QUOTE]
Where is Frozentail?

patroclus
October 8th, 2016, 11:50 PM
Leaf

Rowanmask made a show of dramatically rolling his eyes, his nose scrunched up in one corner as if Silentdusk had just said the most ridiculous thing in all the forest. Despite this, he couldn’t help but flick his ears nervously at the mention of his failure. It had plagued his thoughts for moons and he couldn’t seem to hear the end of it from his clan mates. The warrior could still feel the claws raking into his flank. His dark fur had yet to completely grow over the scarred flesh and Rowanmask was beginning to realize perhaps it never will. However, Rowanmask knew Silentdusk didn’t mean any harm by his playful words and the tom quickly returned the light shove. “That happened three moons ago, Silentdusk.” He snorted, his tail lashing across the ground, feigning disinterest. “Hardly anyone remembers that anyway.” Rowanmask felt his stomach drop out from beneath him at the mention of the clan taking part in their own raid. Snakeclan wasn’t often one for fighting, usually only in defense. This was nearly shocking to the tom, but the only thing he could feel rising in his chest was dread. Rowanmask turned to Silentdusk as the gray warrior spoke, his head tipping up slightly to look up at the tom.“I don’t want to slow you down.” He mumbled bleakly, his pale eyes resting on Silentdusk seriously. The thought of Silentdusk being injured or worse because of Rowanmask’s poor fighting skills nearly drove the warrior mad. He simply could not allow that to happen. Rowanmask would rather fall victim to all of Hawkclan’s apprentices than get in the way of Silentdusk’s safety.

Leaf
October 9th, 2016, 10:00 AM
"You wouldn't slow me down," he protested, almost sounding like a kit whining to its mother. "If anything I'd think we'd pack more tooth and claw together if we're going to fight them." The stormy gray warrior curled his tail over his paws neatly. He shot another quick glance in Sunstrike's direction. "By the looks of Sunstrike though I don't think she wants to fight them. I don't either, but it looks like she was outvoted or something." He said, looking back at Rowanmask.

Caligo Everton
October 9th, 2016, 10:11 AM
Icekit sighed she wish she could be a apprentice. She was hungry but her mother was out and about. She started to whine. She was awear that this would attract attention to herself and possibly bring her mama back. "I want my mamma." She cried out. If this didn't get the old she cats attention then she had no idea what would. She started to wail again intill her brother smacked her on the head. That just made her wail more. "Momma I hungryyy" she was positive that someone would come into the nursery but no one did. She got up and padded out. Icekit yawned and started crying yet again intill a sound came from inside the nursery she turned and ran back in to find only her siblings. She sat down with a sigh and her brother yelped. "My tail." She moved over and curled up next to them and willed for sleep to come. But her hunger kept her up wailing and flopping around till finally sleep grabbed her her and she fell asleep.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 9th, 2016, 10:16 AM
Name: Silverpaw

Clan: Hawkclan

Personality: Silverpaw is an friendly cat who is very quiet.She likes certain cats,and would do anything to protect them.Silverpaw is very stubborn about what she believes.

vixenandwillowlikescookie
October 9th, 2016, 10:21 AM
i need a slight recap ) vixenthroat sat in the territory wondering what she should do she sat up and decided she would go hunting she looked around to see if anyone was around ( shes in hawkclan )

BiblioManiac
October 9th, 2016, 02:39 PM
[ QUOTE=BiblioManiac;2876][ QUOTE=Duskflight;2124]Stretching out in his nest with a yawn, Rockpaw flicked his ears but didn't quite open his eyes yet. He was close to being a warrior now, he knew it, he was 12 moons old, all he had to do was prove himself to be worthy of a warrior name. Maybe something would happen that would allow him to prove himself, maybe while out hunting with Palethorn, his new mentor, he would bring down a hawk, maybe that's what it took. Flexing his claws, the grey and white tom slowly opened his eyes and glanced around the Hawkclan apprentices' den, curious to see if Emberpaw was still in or if she had been taken out in early morning training.[/CENTER][/QUOTE]
Emberpaw finally decided she had enough prey when the sun rose above the treeline marking SnakeClan's territory. She sighed a little, remembering that all of her catches had been left in separate piles. Only thoughts of talking to Rockpaw kept her from simply wandering around for the rest of the afternoon; she didn't want to stay in camp all day. Perhaps Winterberry would let the two train together, now that Rockpaw had a mentor that wasn't a complete piece of mouse dung. She hadn't really minded when Rabbitfoot had died; what had he ever done for the Clan, anyway? The young she-cat's thoughts continued to wander as she absently picked up prey. A while later she stumbled into camp, struggling a little with everything she'd refused to take a second trip for. Emberpaw dumped a variety of mice, squirrels, a chipmunk, and two rabbits onto the fresh-kill pile with a smug grin. Rain had been a good mentor, but Winterberry was showing her so many little tips and tricks to improve her hunting and fighting, the tabby apprentice thought as she rushed to the apprentice den, eager to talk to Rockpaw. [/QUOTE]
Duskflight Bump. By the way, I really like the site, great job!

LuciPie
October 9th, 2016, 04:30 PM
(Tthis is gonna be so much shorter because the new site made me log back in after spending a while to type my reply up, I'm not in the best mood, and my mind is not in the right set. Also, I will take a break from RP during Monday and Tuesdays unless otherwise.)

Snakestar looked down at his paws as Russetstorm waited for the clan to gather. Is this what he really wanted to lead his clan to do? Shaking his head, he looked up and intently watched his medicine cat as the other tom explained that the clan was fit enough to attack his Hawkstar's clan. After the meeting was over, Snakestar stared down at his paws once again, no noticing Sunstrike pad up to him. His brown tabby head whipped up as the deputy spoke. "Of course Sunstrike! Come into my den." and with that, the leader turned around and walked back into his den.

Nnettlecloud smiled warmly at Heronkit as the kit sped out through the nursery entrance. The queen padded after her at normal speed and settled down next to her daughter. "I suspect it's because Snakestar is tired right now and Russetstorm wanted to be quick about it." Nettlecloud whispered quietly into the kit's ear, and relaxed to watch the rest of the meeting. She turned to face Heronkit as she gave her a questioning look when the meeting was over. "It's nothing you need concern about yourself just yet Heronkit, okay?"

Caligo Everton
October 9th, 2016, 04:34 PM
[ QUOTE=LuciPie;5199](Tthis is gonna be so much shorter because the new site made me log back in after spending a while to type my reply up, I'm not in the best mood, and my mind is not in the right set. Also, I will take a break from RP during Monday and Tuesdays unless otherwise.)

Snakestar looked down at his paws as Russetstorm waited for the clan to gather. Is this what he really wanted to lead his clan to do? Shaking his head, he looked up and intently watched his medicine cat as the other tom explained that the clan was fit enough to attack his Hawkstar's clan. After the meeting was over, Snakestar stared down at his paws once again, no noticing Sunstrike pad up to him. His brown tabby head whipped up as the deputy spoke. "Of course Sunstrike! Come into my den." and with that, the leader turned around and walked back into his den.

Nnettlecloud smiled warmly at Heronkit as the kit sped out through the nursery entrance. The queen padded after her at normal speed and settled down next to her daughter. "I suspect it's because Snakestar is tired right now and Russetstorm wanted to be quick about it." Nettlecloud whispered quietly into the kit's ear, and relaxed to watch the rest of the meeting. She turned to face Heronkit as she gave her a questioning look when the meeting was over. "It's nothing you need concern about yourself just yet Heronkit, okay?"[/QUOTE]

"Momma?" Icekit yowled smelling her milky scent. She jumped up and hurled out of the nursery. "Momma I hungry." She said to nettlecloud.

October 9th, 2016, 04:39 PM
tangerineheart mumbled in pain and got up her stomach aching she was due for her kits soon she padded to the medicine cats den and looked around ( i need a mate for her )

patroclus
October 9th, 2016, 06:41 PM
hey all! duskflight's power is down at the moment, but she will be getting to replies as soon as she can! all your characters will be added to the site once duskflight's power is back. the site is still under construction and some aspects of certain characters are still being changed. the most significant change will be for Hawkstar, as he has been given to a new role player (aka me). the main thing that has been changed is his personality, which is given below, as well as him not being involved in any romantic relationship. thanks for understanding and feel free to message me or duskflight with any concerns!

[ more about your mighty leader! ]
Hawkstar;; Hawkstar is a brutal, unforgiving tom that is as ferocious in battle as he is in conversation. He is blunt and grating, leaving very little open for argument. Hot-headed and stubborn, Hawkstar is unbending towards his own ideas and close-minded to others. He is difficult to get along with socially as well as romantically. Not one for having friends, Hawkstar has a relatively lonely life, though he would never admit to such a thought. Hawkstar is uncaring and uninterested in anything that does not involve power. The only thing he seems to be interested in is his obsession towards his brother, Snakestar, and the opposite clan, Snakeclan. Feeling as though he had been betrayed by his brother, Hawkstar will stop at nothing to seek his revenge as well as gain the land he believes to be rightfully his. Arrogant and prideful, Hawkstar is unforgiving in battle, never once thinking beyond his current actions. Despite his leading position, Hawkstar never takes his own clan mates into account. He rather rushes his plans and can quickly erupt into a fury when they are not carried out to the letter. Hawkstar does not accept anything less than his version of perfect and is unafraid to push others to the very edge and toss them off. Brutish and rude, Hawkstar is the opposite of his brother is nearly every way.

October 9th, 2016, 06:46 PM
will anyone be tangerinehearts mate shes in snake clan )

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 9th, 2016, 06:52 PM
I guess Cloudstep can though I though hee was with somebody.

October 9th, 2016, 06:54 PM
if he is with someone thats totally alright btw she will be having kits soon )

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 9th, 2016, 06:57 PM
No. He's not. He can be yours

October 9th, 2016, 07:00 PM
mk cool thanks )

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 10th, 2016, 12:39 PM
:):woot:

The Cannibal
October 10th, 2016, 01:16 PM
{Alright, the site has been updated everyone, if I'm missing anything, just put a comment on my profile and I'll be sure to put it on the site c: I'll be replying shortly!}

Owl
October 10th, 2016, 01:46 PM
LuciPie JellieDelly cinder
Winterberry surveyed Hawkclan camp as she returned with her apprentice, the deputy felt pride in Emberpaw. She was learning well, obeying her without giving her much trouble. The apprentice was heading towards the apprentices den to see Rockpaw, of course. The deputy sighed at the thought of the two finding themselves as mates later on. She herself hadn't found anyone. Not that the icy white she-cat minded. Winterberry needed a tom that could handle her ambition and her evil tendencies. One that would be able to stand her harsh venom like tongue. Those were far and few in between. Flicking her tail she gazed around the camp once more. A patrol needed to go out. Whom to send, was a thought that passed through her mind. "Amberstorm, Cloudfloat, Rockpet please come here." She called out to them. "I need you three to go on a border patrol. Strengthen the scent markers and make sure no Snakeclan brat passes our borders." She growled lowly giving them a warning glance. "If they do, attack immediately, show no mercy." She said dangerously.

Duskflight
Pondpaw smiled at Russetstorm as he allowed his eyes to linger on her for a few moments longer than the others. The ebony apprentice felt her heart thump a bit stronger against her chest. Listening intently, the she-cat couldn't help but see how handsome he was announcing to the whole clan about them being ready for the raid. Wait...Raid? Pondpaw's eyes immediately widened. She wasn't ready! She still had a lot to learn. She was inwardly freaking out. Following her mentor to the Medicine Cat's den, she began voicing her concerns. "Raid? Russetstorm...I'm not nearly ready for treating others! I've only helped with sore paw pads and aches for the older warriors and minor scratches but nothing serious!" Pondpaw lowered her gaze to her paws. She knew that there were plans of a raid but she wasn't expecting it to be so soon.

The Cannibal
October 10th, 2016, 03:20 PM
Glancing over his shoulder, fully expecting Pondpaw to have begun following him, he chuckled gently and flicked his tail dismissively, shaking his head. "I disagree with you Pondpaw, you are fully ready for this, I've been training you hard these last few moons and you've shown great potential. You mustn't be afraid of this responsibility, but embrace it. You can do this, I know you can, and I will be there with you." Spoke the long-furred tom gently, looking over at her with a small, reassuring smile as he padded back into his den, sighing out quietly and settling down to begin checking his stores again. "Alright, come help me make sure we have enough of everything would you? We want to be fully prepared for these injuries." Patting his tail on the ground beside him, he then tucked it to his side and focused on the loads of herbs in front of him.

Offering a tiny faint smile as Snakestar invited her into his den, she let out a rough sigh once she was out of sight of prying eyes, settling onto the mossy floor, fixing her eyes on the leader. "Look Snakestar, I really don't think we should do this. There's no reason to, we can just try to negotiate with them as we've done before! This isn't like you Snakestar, please heed my advice and call off this raid." There was a desperation in the deputy's voice as she spoke to the tabby tom in front of her, everything about her made it clear that she did not want to commence with this raid. But she was his deputy and if he told her to stop, and to continue going with the raid, she would stop her protests and simply carry out the dead, no matter her opinion. She was a loyal deputy and would never go against his word.

Heronkit heard what her mother said and nodded her head a bit, watching the meeting before it had finished and she had simply looked to her mother for an explanation. But she received a vague answer that only had her guessing more, making a frown spread across her face, but she wouldn't dare argue against her mother. Huffing out, she pawed at a leaf in front of her, glancing around and looking for some cat to talk to, maybe they could answer her question.

Seeing that Emberpaw wasn't in the apprentices' den at the moment, Rockpaw simply yawned and got to his paws, stretching out carefully, head dipping forward and back arching, claws scrapping against the stone below him and tail curling, legs quivering until he un-bunched himself and sighed, tail flicking back and forth. "Probably out hunting again." He murmured, over the past 3 moons he had begun talking to Emberpaw more and more, and now they were practically inseparable, he hadn't gone a single day without talking to her for the past moon and he.. He just enjoys her company. She was the one cat who managed to make him happy and brighten his day. Padding towards the entrance to the apprentices' den he immediately skidded to a stop seconds before he collided with the female apprentice, snorting out in amusement. "Hey watch where you're going mouse-brain." He purred out teasingly, brushing past her and out into the camp.

Fel
October 10th, 2016, 03:57 PM
Sitting down in the clearing quietly, Rushpaw's tail flicked back-and forth as he sat, awkwardly shuffling his paws as he tried to keep himself busy. He'd just become an apprentice, and the effects of Hawkclan's raid when he was a young kit still hurt him- he was ready to face off against the cats who hurt his clan, and he didn't want this to have happened- they were absolute monsters! Why would they do that to us? We just want to live- I could've died! Worrying left and right about this issue, he sat down in camp alone, his eyes wide with despair as he thought, and he thought, and he thought. What if they attacked Nettlecloud, and Heronkit? What if I was never adopted here, if I was left to die? Hawkclan, they could've done that, huh? The poor apprentice seemed like a nervous wreck as he sat down, having lost his former confidence and happiness from when he was a kit the instant he heard the rumors about their rival clan, and about how evil they were to him and the family that took him in. I... I wanna get them back! I'll kill them for what they did to the clan, I swear!

The Cannibal
October 10th, 2016, 04:07 PM
Sitting down in the clearing quietly, Rushpaw's tail flicked back-and forth as he sat, awkwardly shuffling his paws as he tried to keep himself busy. He'd just become an apprentice, and the effects of Hawkclan's raid when he was a young kit still hurt him- he was ready to face off against the cats who hurt his clan, and he didn't want this to have happened- they were absolute monsters! Why would they do that to us? We just want to live- I could've died! Worrying left and right about this issue, he sat down in camp alone, his eyes wide with despair as he thought, and he thought, and he thought. What if they attacked Nettlecloud, and Heronkit? What if I was never adopted here, if I was left to die? Hawkclan, they could've done that, huh?

Seeing her brother across the clearing, Heronkit immediately perked up with delight, her older brother was an apprentice now! There were so many things that she wanted to ask him about it but she never ended up asking because either Nettlecloud didn't want her out of the nursery or he was out training with the clan deputy, not that the small brown colorpoint kit minded at all. But now she finally had a chance to speak to him! Purring out, Heronkit got to her paws and went bounding across the clearing, yowling out, "Rushpaw, Rushpaw!" Eyes as bright as ever, she raced up to her brother, ignoring the strange look upon his face that she couldn't quite understand. Plopping down in front of the young tom, she looked up at him with a grin. "Hiya brother!"

cinder
October 10th, 2016, 06:10 PM
Cloudfloat turned over, nearly floating over to the Deputy's beck. "Ah, yes," she sat down, turning and waiting for the cats to gather near her. "I'll rid of snakes if I have to." She scoffed, her paws rippling with tension. She stared at the area, hoping other cats would gather around her, so that she could follow them into the abyss of the unknown territory- rather, well known territory, however unknowing of the things inside.

LuciPie
October 11th, 2016, 04:59 PM
(Guys! I'm gonna have Rockpelt killed off in the raid, which Snakeclan cat wants to fight him?)

@Ash
Nettlecloud watched Heronkit go as Rushpaw appeared. She smiled as they interacted together, but was suddenly distracted by a small loud yowl behind her. "Icekit!" Nettlecloud almost jumped at her youngest kit's sudden appearance. "You shouldn't leave the nursery by yourself when you're still so young! Come on then." The queen padded right up to the kit and picked the small thing up by her scruff, careful not to hurt her with her teeth. Walking back into the nursery, she lay down in her usual spot, and laid Icekit in the curve of her belly, wrapping her tail around the kit as she did so. The mother was worried about the raid though; if Rushpaw was going to partake in it, she didn't think she could bear it if her eldest kit should be fatally wounded. Then there was also her mate, Nightwing. What will I do without him?...

@Duskflight
Snakestar crouched down in his nest as Sunstrike began to speak. His own blue eyes watching her as well. The leader snorted as his deputy suggested negotiating with Hawkstar. No way will his brother even agree to a calm meeting. Even if he did, it would most likely end in bloodshed anyway. As the she cat finished speaking, he let out a long sigh, "I, too, wish it didn't have to come to this, but Hawkstar won't listen to reason, and he went too far with that last raid. The only option is to retaliate I'm afraid." The desperation he heard in the deputy's voice pulled at his heart; Snakestar didn't want to have to turn to violence, but he could see no other way, and his priority was Snakeclan. He had to look away at his last words, ashamed that it had to come to what it has. Hawkstar won't mess with my clan anymore!...

@Owl
Desertpaw sat where she was as Russetstorm left his spot. The sandy cat had mixed feelings about the raid; she wanted to show off how much she had learned so far in a real battle, but she also didn't want any harm to come to her adoptive clan who took her in. Deciding to just do what she was told, she happily jumped up and pelted over to where her mentor, Stonejump, was. "Hey! Will the raid be happening today, or can we train?" The young she cat's tail was straight up in the air, as if she wasn't affected by the raid at all. She knew she would have to be serious during the actual raid though, but for now she could let her happy-go-lucky attitude stay with her.

@Owl @cinder (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=19)
Rockpelt was grooming his fur just outside the warrior's den when he heard his name being called by the deputy. The brown tom trotted over to the she cat, showing no expression as he got closer. Cloudfloat had already reached her before him, and so he sat next to his fellow warrior. "I will gladly show no mercy to any Snakeclan cat stupid enough to cross our border!" Rockpelt spat out the words and lashed his tail in anger at the thought. He didn't care if it was a mere apprentice that crossed the border; they won't get away without at least a scar to haunt them for the rest of their miserable lives. "So which of us will lead the patrol Winterberry?"

@Shadomaru
Kestrelkit stood up straight and puffed his chest fur out. "Kestrelstar calls his clanmates what he wants!" Crouching, the tortoiseshell kit began wiggling his rump, preparing to pounce on the older kit. He very much enjoyed playing with Eaglekit. The young kit wasn't looking forward to when his friend became an apprentice as it would mean extreme boredom whenever he wasn't around until Kestrelkit became an apprentice himself . Shaking his head, the kit suddenly jumped onto the "lump". The small kit laughed as he landed.

SnowFall(RosePetal)
October 11th, 2016, 07:24 PM
@LuciPie

Mapleleaf's own heart was racing at Russetstorm's words. The HawkClan raid that had brought wounds and scars upon her clanmates, and bringing her to fight. For her life was on the line. I never want to feel that rush of pain in my pelt again...She mewed a little towards Snakestar "I-I wish to not join this raid," her claws were gripping the earth "please, If all warriors must, I will join without question. But please Snakestar..."

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 11th, 2016, 07:51 PM
Nightwing walked to the warriors den and sat there thinking. He was about to put his life on the line. What if he didn't come back? He wanted to see his kits become warriors. He shook his head. ' No. If I fight like I know like I always have, I WILL COME back t]o see my mate and kits.'

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 11th, 2016, 07:54 PM
(Have to do two because my tablet is being sooooo slow)Eaglekit dodged. "You can call me whatever you want when you become older than me." He teased. "How about that." It was his turn to strike and he jumped on Kestrelkit with a purr.

LuciPie
October 12th, 2016, 11:24 AM
@LuciPie

Mapleleaf's own heart was racing at Russetstorm's words. The HawkClan raid that had brought wounds and scars upon her clanmates, and bringing her to fight. For her life was on the line. I never want to feel that rush of pain in my pelt again...She mewed a little towards Snakestar "I-I wish to not join this raid," her claws were gripping the earth "please, If all warriors must, I will join without question. But please Snakestar..."

(Snakestar is in his den talking to Sunstrike)

@Shadomaru
Kestrelkit was about to reply to Eaglekit before the older kit jumped on him. The younger kit let out a squeal as it happened. Letting his friend stay on him, he simply said "But you'll always be older than me right? So that's not faaaaaaaaair!" He put on a small frown and started wiggling and fidgeting to make Eaglekit uncomfortable.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 12th, 2016, 12:01 PM
"It's always fair." Eaglekit teased. "Now stop wiggling you little lump." He said purring at the fact that he called him what he was always called. "I'm trying to go to sleep."

SnowFall(RosePetal)
October 12th, 2016, 01:21 PM
LuciPie

(My Bad..:whistle:)

patroclus
October 12th, 2016, 10:22 PM
"You wouldn't slow me down," he protested, almost sounding like a kit whining to its mother. "If anything I'd think we'd pack more tooth and claw together if we're going to fight them." The stormy gray warrior curled his tail over his paws neatly. He shot another quick glance in Sunstrike's direction. "By the looks of Sunstrike though I don't think she wants to fight them. I don't either, but it looks like she was outvoted or something." He said, looking back at Rowanmask.

“Maybe I’ll end up falling on my tooth and claw.” He huffed to himself, sulking slightly as his angular shoulders hunched in defeat. The warrior wasn’t very proud of his defeat and couldn’t seem to let the others forget it. He still wasn’t comfortable with the thought of fighting beside Silentdusk, but he supposed the other tom would be able to look out for him and make sure another apprentice doesn’t nearly claw him to death again. Rowanmask through caution to the wind and completely slumped against Silentdusk, nearly knocking the gray tom over. He buried his face into the other warrior’s soft fur and let out a series of annoyed groans and mutters that were lost in Silentdusk’s pelt. Rowanmask wished to stay huddled against the other tom for the rest of the day, maybe the rest of his life. However, the world just seemed to hate him, for Rowanmask was soon drawn out from the safety of the pelt by Silentdusk’s words. Grunting, Rowanmask got to his paws and shoved Silentdusk slightly as he passed. “It’s not like we have much of a choice. Snakestar’s officially lost his marbles and we’re the ones who’re gonna die because of it. Or get our pelts clawed off. When have we ever won a battle against Hawkclan? Name one time? You can’t!” Rowanmask was beginning to rant again, his words becoming a bit louder than an average conversation and could be heard from across the camp. However, he didn’t seem to notice as he wandered away from Silentdusk in search of food. “Hawkclan wins nine times out of ten. We’re doomed. Are you hungry?” Rowanmask tossed a squirrel out of the pile and stretched himself out beside it, waiting for Silentdusk to join him.

Leaf
October 12th, 2016, 11:03 PM
(Omg that transition XD "We're doomed. Are you hungry?" I have died) Silentdusk padded over to Rowanmask. "Might as well make our possible last meal the best," he said,settling down next to the sharp-tongued tom. "One thing is for sure though; I am not going to go anywhere near their nursery. HawkClan cats in general, plus queens protecting their kits? That's a little outside my comfort zone."

LuciPie
October 13th, 2016, 01:05 PM
"It's always fair." Eaglekit teased. "Now stop wiggling you little lump." He said purring at the fact that he called him what he was always called. "I'm trying to go to sleep."

"You just woke up didn't you?" Kestrelkit wiggled even harder as Eaglekit told him to stop. The younger kit wanted to play. "And how is it fair?" he asked. It seemed no way fair to him if Eaglekit was always going to be older than him. The tortoiseshell kit tried reaching for the older kit's tail, and managed to grab it with his claws just. Bringing it closer to him, Kestrelkit stuck it in his mouth.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 13th, 2016, 01:11 PM
Eaglekit actually managed to get him still after the countless amounts of wiggling. He has just closed his eyes when he felt his tail in the kit's mouth. "Hey!" He jumped off and shook his tail thinking Kestrelkit would let go. "Let go of my tail!"

SuspiciousMindz
October 13th, 2016, 01:13 PM
Frostcloud was curled in her nest within the nursery. Her tail rested over her nose and her fluffy white pelt was rising and falling with steady breaths. The small white queen's bicolored hues were closed, although she was not asleep. She was instead listening to the nursery and the kits scampering about. Her swirling ears were the only thing to give this away. Otherwise, the she-cat was laying motionless.
[Short x.x]

LuciPie
October 13th, 2016, 03:07 PM
Kestrelkit let out a playful growl as Eaglekit noticed him and told him to stop. Chomping down hard, the kit refused to let go, and was dragged along as the older kit jumped. The kit wouldn't ever let go. Kestrelkit wanted to see what Eaglekit would do depending how long he would hold on, and he wanted to punish the other kit for being mean about not letting him call him what he wanted.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 13th, 2016, 05:43 PM
Eaglekit began running around the camp trying to shake him off. "Let go of me!" He said vigorously shaking his tail. "I'm sorry for laying on you. I won't do it again. Now let go!"

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 4th, 2016, 07:42 AM
I refuse to let this die)