PDA

View Full Version : Leaf & Waterfall

Ag75 -- GONE
December 12th, 2016, 04:18 PM
I have two cats, Waterfall and Leaf (warriorcatsonlinecharacters.weebly.com), who I just don't role play anymore, and I want someone to look after them. They have no real RP history, except for being brothers with some one who used to constantly change there username, so good luck finding them :wut:.

Form:
RP example:
time spent on WCO:
Both or one?

If you take only one, you will have to keep in touch with the other. Oh, and there rouges. For further info, click the link above (:

Lionheart
December 14th, 2016, 08:13 PM
If I get one,can I get a little more information about them?

RP example:
Lionheart sat perfectly still. The experienced warrior's golden fur glowed in he sunlight. His dazzling green eyes were steadied on a simple target,the water. He had exhalently positioned himself were his shadow didn't cast onto the water. His eyes watched,waiting for his prey. A silver shape moved through the water and as quick at thunder he struck. He flung the fish out of the water,and it fell helplessly onto the smooth grass. He ended it's life with a small strike. He produced to pick it up in his jaws and carry it back to camp.
time spent on WCO: I'm new,but I plan to be very active. I'm a seasoned rper.
Both or one?: Both if I could

Ag75 -- GONE
December 16th, 2016, 06:22 AM
If I get one,can I get a little more information about them?

RP example:
Lionheart sat perfectly still. The experienced warrior's golden fur glowed in he sunlight. His dazzling green eyes were steadied on a simple target,the water. He had exhalently positioned himself were his shadow didn't cast onto the water. His eyes watched,waiting for his prey. A silver shape moved through the water and as quick at thunder he struck. He flung the fish out of the water,and it fell helplessly onto the smooth grass. He ended it's life with a small strike. He produced to pick it up in his jaws and carry it back to camp.
time spent on WCO: I'm new,but I plan to be very active. I'm a seasoned rper.
Both or one?: Both if I could
This is my main information source for them - http://warriorcatsonlinecharacters.weebly.com/waterfall-and-leaf.html other then that......well, like I said they are very undevoloped. I planned to wait till Christmas, but we're only one week away, right? Anyway, If you still want them, then yes, you can have them. :D