PDA

View Full Version : Plzzzzz help.

Caligo Everton
December 12th, 2016, 02:20 PM
Hey I wanted to know what the best charrie site is. I rly need to make one and it needs to be free. Also I need a fourm to use in the site.

goddess of ducks
December 12th, 2016, 02:26 PM
1. Weebly is the one that most people use. It tends to look more professional as well. It may be hard trying to figure out how to work it, but once you get used to it it becomes rather easy. Some people also use charahub. This one is much more basic and easier to use. It does not look as professional though. Both of these are free, all you have to do is sign up.
2. I don't under stand the question, could you elaborate a little?

Gusty
December 12th, 2016, 03:07 PM
Yep, Weebly is quite helpful, although if you're looking for something simpler you could use charahub. (Or make both)

Under the character biographies forum, there's an optional, detailed character form at the top, and I think it's good if you create a Weebly. (Is that what you're talking about?)

Caligo Everton
December 12th, 2016, 03:10 PM
Yep, Weebly is quite helpful, although if you're looking for something simpler you could use charahub. (Or make both)

Under the character biographies forum, there's an optional, detailed character form at the top, and I think it's good if you create a Weebly. (Is that what you're talking about?)

Yes!!! Thanks y'all. I'll start to work on it.