PDA

View Full Version : Why Won't You Love Me

~Breadsticks~
December 11th, 2016, 11:47 PM
This plot takes place in WC and partially in another clan. My cat Leopardfoot (https://charahub.com/character/991843/Leopardfoot)
So, Leopardfoot finds herself falling for {Tom 1} but he likes {She-Cat 2} from {She-Cat 2's Clan} and he they end up becoming mates. But when {Tom 1} finds out about this he asks for the kits which {She-Cat 2} reluctantly gives up because they look more like {Tom 1} so he gives the kits to Leopardfoot to raise and when they become about 3 moons Leopardfoot finds out she's pregnant with {Tom 1's kits}. When the kits become apprentices Leopardfoot has her kits but {Tom 1} doesn't want them so he pretends not to be the father and ignores them. Soon {Tom 2} and Leopardfoot get close and he acts as the kit's father. [The plot will progress on from there.]
So the plot starts just after {She-Cat 2} gives up her kits and {Tom 1} has to convince Leopardfoot to take them.
Roles Needed
Tom 1: Open
Tom 2: Open
She-Cat 2: Open
Kits from Tom 1 and She-Cat 2's litter: [Please don't apply for a kit until I accept the parents]
Kits from Tom 1 and Leopardfoot's litter: [Again, please don't apply until the role of Tom 1 has been accepted]
Please note, Leopardfoot won't be pregnant until her adopted kits are 3 moons old. Also note, {Tom 1} will be apparent in he and {She-Cat 2's} kits lives. {Tom 1} will ignore Leopardfoot until she agrees to act as a mother to the first litter.
Form Without A Character Site
Name:
Role:
Personality:
Appearance:
Activity:
Other:
Questions:
Form With A Character Site
Name+Link:
Activity:
Other:
Questions:

Snake
December 12th, 2016, 07:24 AM
Name: Frostsoar
Role: Tom 2
Personality: Frostsoar is a calm tom, who is very kind. He can be very childish at times. He has a love for kits, and will help anyone. He is very open, and hides a lot of things that have happened to him. He is very sociable and has fun talking to others.
Appearance: Here :3 (http://cdn2-www.cattime.com/assets/uploads/2015/10/black-cat-names.jpg)
Activity: 7/10
Other: :3
Questions:

~Breadsticks~
December 12th, 2016, 11:14 AM
Bump~

~Masked~
December 17th, 2016, 06:34 PM
Name+Link: TulipSoul (https://charahub.com/character/939706/TulipSoul)
Activity: 8/10 (im going to be on alot due to it being the holidays)
Other: For she-cat 2
Questions: Nupe

Silhouettes
December 19th, 2016, 03:26 PM
This plot takes place in WC and partially in another clan. My cat Leopardfoot (https://charahub.com/character/991843/Leopardfoot)
So, Leopardfoot finds herself falling for {Tom 1} but he likes {She-Cat 2} from {She-Cat 2's Clan} and he they end up becoming mates. But when {Tom 1} finds out about this he asks for the kits which {She-Cat 2} reluctantly gives up because they look more like {Tom 1} so he gives the kits to Leopardfoot to raise and when they become about 3 moons Leopardfoot finds out she's pregnant with {Tom 1's kits}. When the kits become apprentices Leopardfoot has her kits but {Tom 1} doesn't want them so he pretends not to be the father and ignores them. Soon {Tom 2} and Leopardfoot get close and he acts as the kit's father. [The plot will progress on from there.]
So the plot starts just after {She-Cat 2} gives up her kits and {Tom 1} has to convince Leopardfoot to take them.
Roles Needed
Kits from Tom 1 and She-Cat 2's litter: [Please don't apply for a kit until I accept the parents]
Kits from Tom 1 and Leopardfoot's litter: [Again, please don't apply until the role of Tom 1 has been accepted]
Please note, Leopardfoot won't be pregnant until her adopted kits are 3 moons old. Also note, {Tom 1} will be apparent in he and {She-Cat 2's} kits lives. {Tom 1} will ignore Leopardfoot until she agrees to act as a mother to the first litter.
Name:
Role:
Personality:
Appearance:
Activity:
Other:
Questions:
Name+Link:
Activity:
Other:
Questions:
Name: Shadepetal
Role: She-cat 2?
Perso: Sweet, Care-free, Good Sense of Humor.
Appearance: Dark-colored tortoiseshell she-cat with brilliant green eyes, and a few splashes of white and darker ginger.
Activity: 8-10
Other: Nupe
Questions: What does ~Bump! mean? XD

~Breadsticks~
December 20th, 2016, 08:39 PM
~Bump~

CinnamonCookie
December 25th, 2016, 02:52 AM
Name: Gecko
Role: Tom 1
Personality: sweet, kind, and cute in a personality way
Appearance: a tourtishell cat
Activity: 8/10
Other: TheBread
Questions: nope

Kolabear360
December 25th, 2016, 05:56 AM
R we allowed to go for kits yet?

~Breadsticks~
December 27th, 2016, 07:51 PM
Snake Accepted, we should begin to rp Leopardfoot and Frostsoar
Breezecloud I forgot to ask, what clan is Shadepetal in?
Fallen Is Gecko not a clan cat?
Kolabear360 I'll mention you after I accept tom #1

Silhouettes
December 27th, 2016, 08:49 PM
Shadow, I though I mentioned that in the form

~Breadsticks~
December 27th, 2016, 09:01 PM
Shadow, I though I mentioned that in the form
I haven't seen it, so, thank you for telling me :)

Silhouettes
December 27th, 2016, 09:11 PM
I haven't seen it, so, thank you for telling me :)
Oops

Snake
December 27th, 2016, 10:47 PM
Can we start tomorrow?

Silhouettes
December 31st, 2016, 05:16 PM
Roles Needed
Name:
Role:
Personality:
Appearance:
Activity:
Other:
Questions:
Name+Link:
Activity:
Other:
Questions:
TheBread
Is Shadepetal accepted? Also, may we RP soon?

~Breadsticks~
December 31st, 2016, 05:22 PM
Snake Leopardfoot is free, if you'd like to post with Frostsoar mention me please
Fallen Is Gecko a clan cat?
Breezecloud Shadepetal is accepted but we still need tom 1 before we can start

CinnamonCookie
December 31st, 2016, 09:55 PM
No Gecko isn't.

~Breadsticks~
December 31st, 2016, 09:58 PM
Fallen Do you have any Windclan toms?

CinnamonCookie
December 31st, 2016, 10:03 PM
No. I used to have a kit in there but then she ran away.

~Breadsticks~
December 31st, 2016, 10:07 PM
Ok, then they'll have to meet in Rogue & Loner territory or Twoleg Place

Snake
January 1st, 2017, 06:58 PM
Snake Leopardfoot is free, if you'd like to post with Frostsoar mention me please
Fallen Is Gecko a clan cat?
Breezecloud Shadepetal is accepted but we still need tom 1 before we can start
I will post soon!

Kolabear360
January 5th, 2017, 07:29 PM
Tom 1# ppl pls go for it

Caligo Everton
January 5th, 2017, 07:32 PM
May I apply for a kit now?