PDA

View Full Version : Shellclan {Not for beginners!}

FlashFanatic
December 11th, 2016, 02:54 PM
Welcome to Shellclan! The camp is in a clearing on the edge of the forest, where we get most of our prey. On the other part of the clearing, there is a beach where the kits play.all the way in the middle of the vast forest, there is a stream. Past the stream, there is a waterfall, which behind it holds an area where cats have never gone before. On the other sides of the forest, there re fields and barns, where loners live. In the ocean, not very far out, there is an island with a cave. That cave is the place leaders recieve their 7 lives, and is called the Starcave.

Background:
~Leaders only get 6 lives, because the deputy gets 2 lives, equaling 3 lives. If you have 2 lives left as a deputy, then become leader, the lives carry over.
~The three test to become a warrior are as follows~
* First, you go into the forest and catch some prey. (Amount chosen by mentor.)
*Then, you go and spend 5 days as a loner, catching food for yourself.
* Last but not least, you come back, and swim to the Starcave to see if you are worthy in the eyes of Starclan. They will give you you name, and you go back. If you are not worthy, you will go back and then you will be exiled/killed. If you lie, you will be killed.
~There is a trial to bocome deputy as well. All male and female warriors over the age of 30 HAVE TO PARTICIPATE.
* First, they get a partner, and have to swim to the cave. Starclan will approve one of them, but they both go back.
*Then, the remaining few get a different partner, and fight eachother. The team who won goes onto the next round.
* In the last round, the cat who was your partner in the first round, is now your enemy. you fight your ex-partner, and whoever wins that, either becomes deputy, or has a bigger chance to become deputy.
Rules:
I have the right to decline any form.
One HR per person.
All site rules apply
No powerplaying/godmodding
4+ sentences if possible
If you have a plot idea or want to have a Starclan dream, please pm me! (And anyone else the plot may effect.)
If you have read the wall of text, put Weezer in your other on the form.

Members!
Leader: Skystar (Skybird™)
Deputy: Oceanheart (Me)
Medicine Cat: Flickerstream (Maplefall)
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Lightpaw (NineTailsNetwork)
Warriors: Fallenclaw (YellowPotatoes), Rippletooth (Lyra), Open
Apprentices: Peachpaw (Me), Hydrangeapaw (Lyra),
Queens: Open
Kits: Nutkit (Dawn & Dark)
Elders: Open

teh Form!

Name:
Appearance:
Personality: (No TBRP'ED)
Rp Sample:
Activity Level: (Only because I don't want this to die.)
Other/Questions:

My form coming soon!

There will be a plot later!

FOXXRR
December 11th, 2016, 03:20 PM
Name: Lightpaw
Appearance: http://i52.tinypic.com/23rpvsk.jpg
Personality: Always worries about messing things up, a bit shy, but works hard to become a medicine cat
Rp Sample: Lightpaw gazed around nervously, 'What am I supposed to do here? Why am I here?' He thought, glancing around with wide, green eyes. "Umm... is there anyone there?" He mewed, aware of the empty air, "Anyone who can help me?" He crouched low on the ground, defeated. He couldn't see where he was, for there were no lights to allow him to see. Whimpering, he forced himself to go to sleep, wondering if that would make any change.
Activity Level: 2-5 hours a day
Other/Questions: Weezer... right?

Fallpotato
December 11th, 2016, 03:25 PM
NOT FOR BEGINNERS!

Welcome to Shellclan! The camp is in a clearing on the edge of the forest, where we get most of our prey. On the other part of the clearing, there is a beach where the kits play.all the way in the middle of the vast forest, there is a stream. Past the stream, there is a waterfall, which behind it holds an area where cats have never gone before. On the other sides of the forest, there re fields and barns, where loners live. In the ocean, not very far out, there is an island with a cave. That cave is the place leaders recieve their 7 lives, and is called the Starcave.

Background:
~Leaders only get 6 lives, because the deputy gets 2 lives, equaling 3 lives. If you have 2 lives left as a deputy, then become leader, the lives carry over.
* Last but not least, you come back, and swim to the Starcave to see if you are worthy in the eyes of Starclan. They will give you you name, and you go back. If you are not worthy, you will go back and then you will be exiled/killed. If you lie, you will be killed.
~There is a trial to bocome deputy as well. All male and female warriors over the age of 30 HAVE TO PARTICIPATE.
* First, they get a partner, and have to swim to the cave. Starclan will approve one of them, but they both go back.
*Then, the remaining few get a different partner, and fight eachother. The team who won goes onto the next round.
* In the last round, the cat who was your partner in the first round, is now your enemy. you fight your ex-partner, and whoever wins that, either becomes deputy, or has a bigger chance to become deputy.
Rules:
One HR per person.
All site rules apply
4+ lines if possible
If you have a plot idea or want to have a Starclan dream, please pm me! (And anyone else the plot may effect.)

Members!
Leader: Open
Medicine Cat: Open
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Reserved for @Jason
Warriors: Unlimited
Apprentices: Unlimited
Kits: Open

teh Form!

Name:
Appearance:
Other/Questions:

My form coming soon!

Name: Fallenclaw
Age 24 moons
Gender male
Rank warrior
Appearance http://stuffpoint.com/cats/image/97254-cats-red-eyed-black-cat.jpg
Personality ruthless caring protective helpful
Other/questions none
Rp sample Fallenclaw got up and padded out of the Warriors den. He went out of camp and went hunting. He camp back a hour later with a thrash. He put it in the fresh kill pile and then grabbed a mouse from the pile. He padded over to a shady spot in camp and laid down eating the mouse.
Activity level about 30 minutes every day after school.

FlashFanatic
December 11th, 2016, 03:27 PM
Personality: Always worries about messing things up, a bit shy, but works hard to become a medicine cat
Other/Questions: Is this enough to be called a form?
You will be accepted when you fix your form, because I forgot some things. Please read through all of it!
Same for Yellowpotatoes

FlashFanatic
December 11th, 2016, 03:43 PM
Name: Fallenclaw
Age 24 moons
Gender male
Rank warrior
Appearance http://stuffpoint.com/cats/image/97254-cats-red-eyed-black-cat.jpg
Personality ruthless caring protective helpful
Other/questions none
Rp sample Fallenclaw got up and padded out of the Warriors den. He went out of camp and went hunting. He camp back a hour later with a thrash. He put it in the fresh kill pile and then grabbed a mouse from the pile. He padded over to a shady spot in camp and laid down eating the mouse.
Activity level about 30 minutes every day after school.
Accepted!

FlashFanatic
December 11th, 2016, 03:47 PM
Rp Sample: Lightpaw gazed around nervously, 'What am I supposed to do here? Why am I here?' He thought, glancing around with wide, green eyes. "Umm... is there anyone there?" He mewed, aware of the empty air, "Anyone who can help me?" He crouched low on the ground, defeated. He couldn't see where he was, for there were no lights to allow him to see. Whimpering, he forced himself to go to sleep, wondering if that would make any change.
Activity Level: 2-5 hours a day
Other/Questions: Weezer... right?
Accepted!

FlashFanatic
December 11th, 2016, 04:14 PM
Name: Oceanheart|Peachpaw
Appearance: http://images4.fanpop.com/image/forum/98000/98444_1310493407157_full.jpg | http://stuffpoint.com/cats/image/357958-cats-light-orange-cat.jpg
Personality: Ocean is a fun, fierce cat. She likes to have a good time and enjoys playing around, play-flirting, teasing, and competitions. Ocean is a beautiful cat and she knows it. This leads to a bit of a big ego, and a lot of flirting. She's very confident, just shy of arrogant, and won't hesitate to flirt with any cat nearby. She also enjoys flirting with the older apprentices just to get them flustered. However, Ocean is also very kind and she won't take the flirting too far. If a cat falls for her, she'll gently stop her flirting and won't lead them on. Despite her flirtatious manner, Ocean is not an innocent cat who would want to hurt another cat. She doesn't understand why cats would possibly want to kill others of their species, and she's always careful not to kill cats in batltle, because she is a sneaky ninja. The molly has a fierce side, and she possesses skill in battle. It takes a certain amount of skill just to keep injuries on an opponent bad enough for them to flee, but not enough to kill or seriously wound them. She won't stand for cats disrespecting her, and she stands up for what she believes in. Oceanheart is also a daredevil, especially when she's bored. The warrior does get scared, but her boredom or curiosity usually overcomes it and leads her to do reckless things.

Peachpaw is a kind, slightly spacey cat. She was known around the camp for her sunny disposition, but also for her tendency to forget things. Along with forgetfulness, Peach is pretty clumsy. It's not surprising anymore if she trips and tumbles head over tail to the ground. Despite her clumsiness and forgetfulness, Peach is a very happy cat. Her usual reaction to a mistake is to laugh it off and try again. Peach also enjoys helping others feel better, not liking it when other cats are sad. The only problem is that she's slightly oblivious and rarely notices her surroundings and the emotions of other cats. Peachpaw enjoys teasing, but despite her oblivious nature, she somehow manages not to insult anyone. Perhaps because anyone who knows her knows that the innocent molly would never try to hurt anyone. Some may find Peachpaw annoying, but if she ever notices, she won't care. Peach is innocent and naive, far too quick to believe what others tell her. She's also flighty and curious, known to run off in the middle of a conversation in order to inspect a butterfly or flower or really anything else. Even though she has some bad qualities and can annoy crankier cats, her bright personality tends to make up for it.

Rp Sample: Willowbreeze was irritated beyond words when she had to go on a hunting patrol with this useless cat. Helping as much as she could, she tried to pretend not to catch that rabbit. Instead, when he was doping around, she ran it straight into his paws. Being irritated by being put with "useless as a mouse" over there, she was even more irritated on watching him brag about is wonderful rabbit. She just wanted to yell at him, "I drove it straight into your paws, you mouse brain!" But if she did, it would just get her in trouble.

Padding through the camp entrance, Willowbreeze didn't even look over her shoulder. She hoped he knew what to do. Take the prey. Put it on the pile. As she carefully placed hers on the pile, she heard mousebrain garble something. She bit back laughter as mousebrain forgot to put the prey down. Hearing him say clear words, it was hard not to congratulate him. But, after processing what mousebrain had said, she tried her beet not to say, "No! You're a mousebrain and I did NOT enjoy today!" But, instead, Willowbreeze said something nice. "I enjoyed it too. It was nice helping someone out for a change. I wouldn't mind if you came with me again." She cheerfully answered. I've been set up, haven't I? She thought, falling apart on the inside.
Activity Level: (Only because I don't want this to die.) 8/10
Other/Questions:Peachpaw can be a forbidden love intrest to Lightpaw!| WEEZER

Trashy Sky
December 11th, 2016, 04:59 PM
may I make a form for leader?

FlashFanatic
December 11th, 2016, 05:01 PM
may I make a form for leader?
Go ahead!

Dawn & Dark
December 11th, 2016, 05:10 PM
Name: Nutkit
Appearance: Boop
(http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=71747929)Personality: Nutkit is very playful, he tries to cheer up his friends when they are sad. The tom-kit loves to explore on his own. When he is alone, Nutkit always finds something to do by himself.
Rp Sample: Nutkit rolled around in the nursery. He bounced up and rolled a moss ball together. The kit started throwing it back and forth by himself, catching it in both of his paws. The moss ball fell to the ground, and rolled out of the nursery. Nutkit chased after it. Once he had caught up with it, the tom-kit snatched it up and tumbled around in the clearing.
Activity Level: 9/10
Other/Questions: Nutkit needs a mother and/or father. they can be adopted parents, but never told him about being adopted.

FlashFanatic
December 11th, 2016, 05:12 PM
Name: Nutkit
Appearance: Boop
(http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=71747929)Personality: Nutkit is very playful, he tries to cheer up his friends when they are sad. The tom-kit loves to explore on his own. When he is alone, Nutkit always finds something to do by himself.
Rp Sample: Nutkit rolled around in the nursery. He bounced up and rolled a moss ball together. The kit started throwing it back and forth by himself, catching it in both of his paws. The moss ball fell to the ground, and rolled out of the nursery. Nutkit chased after it. Once he had caught up with it, the tom-kit snatched it up and tumbled around in the clearing.
Activity Level: 9/10
Other/Questions: Nutkit needs a mother and/or father. they can be adopted parents, but never told him about being adopted.

Accepted! If you can't find a mom/dad in 24 hours, I will create a new character.

Trashy Sky
December 11th, 2016, 05:13 PM
Name: Skystar
Appearance: Skybird is a grey-blue cat. She has a white strike-like patches on her chest and the front of her ears and her inner ear fur is the same white. Her right ear has a tear in it and she has a slightly faded scar on her nose. She has a medium fur length that tends to be puffed out on her chest. Her nose and paw pads are a grey-blue while her eyes are a light green. She has a very strong build and you can see thick lean muscles under her pelt. http://skyswcocharacters.weebly.com/uploads/4/5/2/6/45260015/05c98ad9c99a38282675c2f904c1468a_1.jpg
Personality: Skystar is a calm and levled cat, never raising her voice in anger. Though, she seems to not exactly be happy and that's true. She's kinda depressed. Though, she'll serve her clan in anyway she needs to. Even if that means faking happiness for the greater good. (I'm not good at personalities lmao)
Rp Sample: Skystar calmly sat in her den, her tail curled around her paws as she was seated in the soft moss nest that rested in the back of the den. Her leaf green eyes peered silently through darkness as light barley peered through the entrance. Though, a sigh suddenly echoed through the den as she moved to lie down. "Why was I ever born...? What do you want with me StarClan?" she whispered to no one.
Activity Level: About 6-8
Other/Questions: nahhhh

FlashFanatic
December 11th, 2016, 05:16 PM
Name: Skystar
Appearance: Skybird is a grey-blue cat. She has a white strike-like patches on her chest and the front of her ears and her inner ear fur is the same white. Her right ear has a tear in it and she has a slightly faded scar on her nose. She has a medium fur length that tends to be puffed out on her chest. Her nose and paw pads are a grey-blue while her eyes are a light green. She has a very strong build and you can see thick lean muscles under her pelt. http://skyswcocharacters.weebly.com/uploads/4/5/2/6/45260015/05c98ad9c99a38282675c2f904c1468a_1.jpg
Personality: Skystar is a calm and levled cat, never raising her voice in anger. Though, she seems to not exactly be happy and that's true. She's kinda depressed. Though, she'll serve her clan in anyway she needs to. Even if that means faking happiness for the greater good. (I'm not good at personalitys lmao)
Rp Sample: Skystar calmly sat in her den, her tail curled around her paws as she was seated in the soft moss nest that rested in the back of the den. Her leaf green eyes peered silently through darkness as light barley peered through the entrance. Though, a sigh suddenly echoed through the den as she moved to lie down. "Why was I ever born...? What do you want with me StarClan?" she whispered to no one.
Activity Level: About 6-8
Other/Questions: nahhhh
Accepted!

lyra
December 11th, 2016, 07:24 PM
Name: Rippletooth // Hydrangeapaw
Appearance; https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRiXhgkC523CD5DIdvfwFl3G_S1Hc3oH zh8NUTXPeRSfYv1i8rA // https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/92/9d/3d/929d3d9f76f406b5ac6020323d2d32dc.jpg
Personality: (yeah I know I could do better XD) Nice, calm, and likes to talk. // Extremely energetic, loves kits, she likes to help others too.
RP sample: (taken from Mountainclan) The old leader nodded, a slight purr rising in his throat. The rain had come rather quickly, since just a few moments ago it was sunshine and no clouds. "I'll make sure I don't do anything serious," He promised the younger she-cat. He was sure that Dapplenose only wanted him to rest so much because he only had one life left. If that life were to be used, he would die, and then there would have to be a new leader. At least the leader would be experienced. Tsunami flight was once his apprentice in his early years of leadership, and so he was sure that she knew what a leaders responsibilities were and how easy it could be to make one tiny mistake, and the whole clan would fall apart. But Silentstar wasn't like that. Yes, he was quiet, but he still communicated with his warriors everyday whenever they weren't busy or anything. Just watching them go hunting or go on border patrols made his chest full with pride. "Tsunamiflight," He began, his voice serious," Prepare the clan in case a bad storm will happen." The wind made his words faint, and so he had to speak loudly. He watched as some warriors left the camp to hunt, and decided that no other cats should go out of the camp for now. Dapplesnow and Thornstep would still be able to go, but they would need someone to accompany them. "Cats of Mountainclan!" Silentstar yowled," The storm might get worse. Keep the kits in the nursery and the apprentices need to stay in camp. Warriors may go hunting, but must have someone with them just in case something were to happen." He announced the whole thing rather loudly since the wind was deafening in his ears, but soon after it calmed. Living in a mountain meant bad storms. They were used to it by now, but they still had to be prepared for the worst.
Starlingpaw watched Dapplenose talk to the other two apprentices, and noticed Kestrelpaw looked rather tired. "Can I help?" She asked excitedly, bounding up to the medicine cat. Shaking her pelt free of the raindrops, she suddenly heard Silentstar and paid attention to whatever he had to say. She flattened her ears in disappointment as the old cat said they couldn't leave camp. But I was looking forward to exploring! She thought angrily, her tail tip flicking. The new apprentice hadn't been out in the territory, and today she was going to explore it. Well at least she was until Silentstar said they couldn't leave the camp.
Thornstep muttered something under his breath and left his brother, his eyes filled with annoyance. "Yes, I'm aware," He replied, hiding the irritation in his voice," But we need to do it quickly like Silentstar said." The tom had always wanted to be leader, and have power over the clan, but he knew it would never happen once he became an apprentice and gave up on trying to become leader. He looked at the camp entrance, then at the medicine cat. "When do we go?" He asked impatiently.
Ivorywhisker watched Dapplesnow and Thornstep for a second, then rolled her eyes. Gosh, he's so grumpy. Turning back to Kitepaw she said," C'mon, lets go." She hadn't heard Silentstar, but she already knew to be careful with the winds blowing. The rain was icy cold, making her shiver whenever it landed on her
Activity Level: 9-10
Other/Questions: Hydrangeapaw needs a mentor

FlashFanatic
December 12th, 2016, 01:03 PM
Name: Rippletooth // Hydrangeapaw
Appearance; https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRiXhgkC523CD5DIdvfwFl3G_S1Hc3oH zh8NUTXPeRSfYv1i8rA // https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/92/9d/3d/929d3d9f76f406b5ac6020323d2d32dc.jpg
Personality: (yeah I know I could do better XD) Nice, calm, and likes to talk. // Extremely energetic, loves kits, she likes to help others too.
RP sample: (taken from Mountainclan) The old leader nodded, a slight purr rising in his throat. The rain had come rather quickly, since just a few moments ago it was sunshine and no clouds. "I'll make sure I don't do anything serious," He promised the younger she-cat. He was sure that Dapplenose only wanted him to rest so much because he only had one life left. If that life were to be used, he would die, and then there would have to be a new leader. At least the leader would be experienced. Tsunami flight was once his apprentice in his early years of leadership, and so he was sure that she knew what a leaders responsibilities were and how easy it could be to make one tiny mistake, and the whole clan would fall apart. But Silentstar wasn't like that. Yes, he was quiet, but he still communicated with his warriors everyday whenever they weren't busy or anything. Just watching them go hunting or go on border patrols made his chest full with pride. "Tsunamiflight," He began, his voice serious," Prepare the clan in case a bad storm will happen." The wind made his words faint, and so he had to speak loudly. He watched as some warriors left the camp to hunt, and decided that no other cats should go out of the camp for now. Dapplesnow and Thornstep would still be able to go, but they would need someone to accompany them. "Cats of Mountainclan!" Silentstar yowled," The storm might get worse. Keep the kits in the nursery and the apprentices need to stay in camp. Warriors may go hunting, but must have someone with them just in case something were to happen." He announced the whole thing rather loudly since the wind was deafening in his ears, but soon after it calmed. Living in a mountain meant bad storms. They were used to it by now, but they still had to be prepared for the worst.
Starlingpaw watched Dapplenose talk to the other two apprentices, and noticed Kestrelpaw looked rather tired. "Can I help?" She asked excitedly, bounding up to the medicine cat. Shaking her pelt free of the raindrops, she suddenly heard Silentstar and paid attention to whatever he had to say. She flattened her ears in disappointment as the old cat said they couldn't leave camp. But I was looking forward to exploring! She thought angrily, her tail tip flicking. The new apprentice hadn't been out in the territory, and today she was going to explore it. Well at least she was until Silentstar said they couldn't leave the camp.
Thornstep muttered something under his breath and left his brother, his eyes filled with annoyance. "Yes, I'm aware," He replied, hiding the irritation in his voice," But we need to do it quickly like Silentstar said." The tom had always wanted to be leader, and have power over the clan, but he knew it would never happen once he became an apprentice and gave up on trying to become leader. He looked at the camp entrance, then at the medicine cat. "When do we go?" He asked impatiently.
Ivorywhisker watched Dapplesnow and Thornstep for a second, then rolled her eyes. Gosh, he's so grumpy. Turning back to Kitepaw she said," C'mon, lets go." She hadn't heard Silentstar, but she already knew to be careful with the winds blowing. The rain was icy cold, making her shiver whenever it landed on her
Activity Level: 9-10
Other/Questions: Hydrangeapaw needs a mentor

Accepted! If you can't find a mentor in 24 hours, Oceanheart will be her mentor.

Also, if you don't mind, Rippletooth can be Peachpaw's mentor!

Momotaro
December 12th, 2016, 01:31 PM

Background:
Rules:
One HR per person.
All site rules apply
4+ sentences if possible

Members!
Leader: Skystar (Skybird™)
Medicine Cat: Open
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Lightpaw (NineTailsNetwork)
Warriors: Fallenclaw (YellowPotatoes), Rippletooth (Lyra), Open
Apprentices: Peachpaw (Me), Hydrangeapaw (Lyra),
Kits: Nutkit (Dawn & Dark)

teh Form!

Name:
Appearance:
Rp Sample:
Activity Level: (Only because I don't want this to die.)
Other/Questions:

My form coming soon!

Name: Flickerstream
Appearance: A light tan she-cat with a a dark brown back and muzzle. Flickerstream has pine coloured green eyes. She also has white paws.
Personality: Very calm on the surface and apparently "wise" and "all-knowing" but underneath a she's a pile of neuroticness, worrieness and forgetfulness. Despite that, Flickerstream has a determination to help and save other cats.
Rp Sample: Flickerstream stared into a pool of water; her dark green eyes staring back at herself. I can do this, she thought, I have trained all my life to do this: and I continued without fail throughout. The she-cat stood up made her way back to her den, she took out some mallow and burdock root and looked at her patient. He was a young tabby apprentice, and if she remembered correctly was one of the most promising. She felt sorrow for the Tom, it had not been his fault that he was attacked. It was Cherryfurs. Her eyes blazed and her claws unsheathed at the name; she will never forgive the cat who nearly destroyed her clan.
Activity Level: Im on everyday and whenever I can, but I live in Britain so it may appear as though I'm not on a lot.
Other/Questions: Do you mind if she gets rejected for medicine cat she could be a warrior? Weezer!

FlashFanatic
December 12th, 2016, 01:35 PM
Name: Flickerstream
Appearance: A light tan she-cat with a a dark brown back and muzzle. Flickerstream has pine coloured green eyes. She also has white paws.
Personality: Very calm on the surface and apparently "wise" and "all-knowing" but underneath a she's a pile of neuroticness, worrieness and forgetfulness. Despite that, Flickerstream has a determination to help and save other cats.
Rp Sample: Flickerstream stared into a pool of water; her dark green eyes staring back at herself. I can do this, she thought, I have trained all my life to do this: and I continued without fail throughout. The she-cat stood up made her way back to her den, she took out some mallow and burdock root and looked at her patient. He was a young tabby apprentice, and if she remembered correctly was one of the most promising. She felt sorrow for the Tom, it had not been his fault that he was attacked. It was Cherryfurs. Her eyes blazed and her claws unsheathed at the name; she will never forgive the cat who nearly destroyed her clan.
Activity Level: Im on everyday and whenever I can, but I live in Britain so it may appear as though I'm not on a lot.
Other/Questions: Do you mind if she gets rejected for medicine cat she could be a warrior? Weezer!
!Accepted!

FlashFanatic
December 12th, 2016, 01:37 PM
(@Skybird™
Maplefall
NineTailsNetwork (Jason)
Yellowpotatoes
Lyra
Dawn & Dark

We can start now!)

Momotaro
December 12th, 2016, 02:19 PM
Flickerstream sat on the beach, waves licking her paws, she stared calmly into the horizon. The clan was peacfull and everything was calm. But, Flickerstream thought, like the sea the tides can change anytime. It could be a pleasant and calm at one moment, but the next it is stormy and deadly. Ah, but that is clan-life and we must live with it, anyway I should probably go get some work done instead of commenting of inconsequential thing. The she-cat smiled, she loved doing these "thoughts about life" sessions every evening. It helped her focus and overcome difficulties.

Shadow
December 12th, 2016, 02:33 PM
Name:Shadepaw
Appearance:my profile picture
Personality:sarcastic,aggressive,loyal,smart,stron g,brave
Rp example:Shadepaw couldn't wait!Her assessment would be three days from now!She is going to become a warrior!She purred padding through the entrance of the apprentices den.She tried to fall asleep but kept on fidiging.She couldnt wait.
Activity level:8 unless I disipear for a long period of time
Crush/mate:Crush is
Other/questions:Weezer.Can my mentor be Yellowpotatoes?

Shadow
December 12th, 2016, 02:37 PM
Rp example:Shadepaw couldn't wait!Her assessment would be three days from now!She is going to become a warrior!She purred padding through the entrance of the apprentices den.She tried to fall asleep but kept on fidiging.She couldnt wait.
Crush/mate:Crush is Fallenclaw (yes I know he is old for her)
Other/questions:Weezer.Can my mentor be Fallenclaw?

FlashFanatic
December 12th, 2016, 02:48 PM
Crush/mate:Crush is
Other/questions:Weezer.Can my mentor be Yellowpotatoes?
Accepted! And if YellowPotatoes wants to be your mentor, then yes!

Shadow
December 12th, 2016, 02:50 PM
Okay thank you!

cinder
December 12th, 2016, 03:13 PM
Name: Watershed
Appearance: A grey-and-black tabby she-cat, base coat gray with blackened stripes. She has flecks as well that are also black but are hardly visible. She has round, marble-like cat eyes and they shimmer when glossed over with sunlight. Her eyes are lightly shaded blue, and her nose is a soft pink.
Personality: Always has the attitude that good things will come to her if she acts respectably, and so far her philosophy is correct. The regime and how the Clan works doesn't fit her style, but so far she's made it out alive each time. She also has no problem telling people how she feels and can be rather offputting or calmly chaotic.
Rp Sample: "Goodness, you aren't a softie, are you?" The male had combatted her with words after confrontation- she was trying to uplift his sore mood and bring him to his senses a little better, as everyone didn't acknowledge him- she had no idea who he was. Probably an outsider, as the area around them was not camp-like. She sighed, staring at him. "Just take my word for it, you might want to leave. Get in a better mood, will you?" she turned and halted, speaking but not looking back. "And don't be reckless," she sneered before galloping off.
Activity Level: A little bit more than 5/10. Trying to get better, with my lack of activity being bad grades.
Other/Questions: yo she's open for a mate so just hmu and we can talk :headrub: and she's also widely open for being a mentor too

FlashFanatic
December 12th, 2016, 03:15 PM
Name: Watershed
Appearance: A grey-and-black tabby she-cat, base coat gray with blackened stripes. She has flecks as well that are also black but are hardly visible. She has round, marble-like cat eyes and they shimmer when glossed over with sunlight. Her eyes are lightly shaded blue, and her nose is a soft pink.
Personality: Always has the attitude that good things will come to her if she acts respectably, and so far her philosophy is correct. The regime and how the Clan works doesn't fit her style, but so far she's made it out alive each time. She also has no problem telling people how she feels and can be rather offputting or calmly chaotic.
Rp Sample: "Goodness, you aren't a softie, are you?" The male had combatted her with words after confrontation- she was trying to uplift his sore mood and bring him to his senses a little better, as everyone didn't acknowledge him- she had no idea who he was. Probably an outsider, as the area around them was not camp-like. She sighed, staring at him. "Just take my word for it, you might want to leave. Get in a better mood, will you?" she turned and halted, speaking but not looking back. "And don't be reckless," she sneered before galloping off.
Activity Level: A little bit more than 5/10. Trying to get better, with my lack of activity being bad grades.
Other/Questions: yo she's open for a mate so just hmu and we can talk :headrub: and she's also widely open for being a mentor too
Accepted! Can Peachpaw be her apprentice! (She is about to go one the journey.)

cinder
December 12th, 2016, 03:16 PM
Accepted! Can Peachpaw be her apprentice! (She is about to go one the journey.)

yeah of course! ^^)

lyra
December 12th, 2016, 05:29 PM
Sorry I hadn't replied yet, I had dance :3)
Rippletooth woke up in his nest, the dawn light filtering into the den. It was blinding and so he covered his eyes with his paws. The tom groaned, to tired to get up. But he had to. He was a warrior now and so he had warrior responsibilities, just like every other warrior and cat. Rolling over, he sat up and yawned the sleep away. Padding out of the Warriors den, Rippletooth watched the clan cats slowly waking up.

Fallpotato
December 12th, 2016, 06:13 PM
Fallenclaw woke up and stretches. He went outside to watch the sunrise. He watched it for a few minutes and then padded outside to hunt. He went over by a creek and saw a mouse. He dropped to stalking position and then got ready and pounced. He picked it up in his jaws and started off towards the camp.

Silhouettes
December 12th, 2016, 07:21 PM
Name: Ripplekit
Appearance: Light gray she-kit with a white under-belly, paws, and tail tip, had black tabby stripes.
Personality- Quiet and soft-spoken, keeps to herself.
Rp ex- The diminutive famine twitched her floccose tail, her pale eyes alert and zeniths pricked. The sound of a crunch fluttered in the air. Crouching, the cat bunched her hind quarters, and leapt. The mouse was under her paws, and, she raised unguis above its neck, and struck it. The small trickle of crimson flowed down from the prey's neck wound.
Activity- 7-10

Dawn & Dark
December 13th, 2016, 03:05 PM
Nutkit bounced around the nursery, chasing a butterfly that had gotten in. The kit pounced straight on it, then let it flutter back out of the den. He followed it, not paying any attention to anything around him. Nutkit poucned on the butterfly again, then let it go. The butterfly flew higher an disappeared into a tree. "Aww! I was being nice!" He pouted.

Shadow
December 13th, 2016, 03:09 PM
Shadepaw padded around to look for her mentor Fallenclaw

Trashy Sky
December 13th, 2016, 04:43 PM
Skystar sat at the edge of her den, her green eyes staring emotionlessly off into the distance. Her tail was curled around her paws and her medium length fur rustled softly in the soft salty breeze from the ocean. After a moment, she let her green eyes close, letting a look of sadness overtake her face as she quietly sat. She was barley moving at this point, only her chest moving up and down, up and down, with her breathing.

FlashFanatic
December 14th, 2016, 04:30 PM
Name: Ripplekit
Appearance: Light gray she-kit with a white under-belly, paws, and tail tip, had black tabby stripes.
Personality- Quiet and soft-spoken, keeps to herself.
Rp ex- The diminutive famine twitched her floccose tail, her pale eyes alert and zeniths pricked. The sound of a crunch fluttered in the air. Crouching, the cat bunched her hind quarters, and leapt. The mouse was under her paws, and, she raised unguis above its neck, and struck it. The small trickle of crimson flowed down from the prey's neck wound.
Activity- 7-10
Sorry! accepted!