PDA

View Full Version : Who Do I Choose?

Maplefur
December 11th, 2016, 10:44 AM
This will take place in Thunderclan, with my kitty Fogfire (http://mywc-ocs.weebly.com/thunderclan.html) (She's the second one down).

Fogfire and (Tom 1) have been friends for a while, and Fogfire has admitted to herself that she has developed a big crush on (Tom 1). Though she knows she could never tell him, because he was, well, (Tom 1)- extremely flirty, having tons of flings and dropping them suddenly. He was never committed to one she-cat, and while he would be wooing one, Fogfire would witness him flirting with another. In fact, this is how she had first met him- he had walked up to her and tried to flirt, to which she replied by smacking him upside the head. Fogfire knows they could never have something, and that (Tom 1) would never like her back, but that doesn't stop her from loving him.

This is where we start.

Fogfire and (Tom 1) are going out hunting, and (Tom 2) asks to join them. They, of course, say yes, and the entire walk (Tom 2) and Fogfire are talking. The two are both attracted to each other, and Fogfire finds that she likes how (Tom 2) is very nice, and seems loyal- in other words, she knows he wouldn't be like (Tom 1), dropping her if she admitted her feelings. The two grow close on the hunt, and start spending more and more time with each other. (Tom 1) finds that whenever he needs Fogfire, she always seems to be busy with (Tom 2), and he starts to get jealous. (Tom 1) realizes that he likes Fogfire, and decides to tell her before he looses her to (Tom 2). He goes out into the territory looking for her, but when he does he overhears (Tom 2) asking Fogfire to be his mate, and (Tom 1) hops out before Fogfire could say yes or no. (Tom 1) opens up to Fogfire about his feelings, and Fogfire is stuck between two toms- one, her long time best friend and crush, the other, a seemingly perfect tom who openly shows his affection to her.

Who she chooses will be based off the RP.

Roles:
Tom 1- Must be in TC, and be very flirty and disloyal to the she-cats he flirts with. Him and Fogfire will have been friends as apprentices, when Fogfire first joined the clan. (You can throw in other twists for his personality.)

Tom 2- Must be in TC. He will be sweet, and doesn't flirt with many she-cats. Basically, he will be the 'perfect image' of a tom for she-cats. (You can throw in your own twists for his personality, or even disabilities and such.)

Form (without character site):
Name:
Role:
Clan (Must be Thunderclan):
Looks:
Rp Sample (If I rp with you a lot then this isn't needed):
Other/Questions:

Form (with site):
Name:
Role:
Link to Site:
Rp Sample:

Just a note, this is not first come first served. I will wait till a have a decent amount of people applying for roles, and then I will choose based off who I think would work best for each role and who would make things more interesing.

Another side note, yippee my first plot! :squee:

wren
December 11th, 2016, 10:49 AM
This will take place in Thunderclan, with my kitty Fogfire (http://mywc-ocs.weebly.com/thunderclan.html) (She's the second one down).

Fogfire and (Tom 1) have been friends for a while, and Fogfire has admitted to herself that she has developed a big crush on (Tom 1). Though she knows she could never tell him, because he was, well, (Tom 1)- extremely flirty, having tons of flings and dropping them suddenly. He was never committed to one she-cat, and while he would be wooing one, Fogfire would witness him flirting with another. In fact, this is how she had first met him- he had walked up to her and tried to flirt, to which she replied by smacking him upside the head. Fogfire knows they could never have something, and that (Tom 1) would never like her back, but that doesn't stop her from loving him.

This is where we start.

Fogfire and (Tom 1) are going out hunting, and (Tom 2) asks to join them. They, of course, say yes, and the entire walk (Tom 2) and Fogfire are talking. The two are both attracted to each other, and Fogfire finds that she likes how (Tom 2) is very nice, and seems loyal- in other words, she knows he wouldn't be like (Tom 1), dropping her if she admitted her feelings. The two grow close on the hunt, and start spending more and more time with each other. (Tom 1) finds that whenever he needs Fogfire, she always seems to be busy with (Tom 2), and he starts to get jealous. (Tom 1) realizes that he likes Fogfire, and decides to tell her before he looses her to (Tom 2). He goes out into the territory looking for her, but when he does he overhears (Tom 2) asking Fogfire to be his mate, and (Tom 1) hops out before Fogfire could say yes or no. (Tom 1) opens up to Fogfire about his feelings, and Fogfire is stuck between two toms- one, her long time best friend and crush, the other, a seemingly perfect tom who openly shows his affection to her.

Who she chooses will be based off the RP.

Roles:
Tom 1- Must be in TC, and be very flirty and disloyal to the she-cats he flirts with. Him and Fogfire will have been friends as apprentices, when Fogfire first joined the clan. (You can throw in other twists for his personality.)

Tom 2- Must be in TC. He will be sweet, and doesn't flirt with many she-cats. Basically, he will be the 'perfect image' of a tom for she-cats. (You can throw in your own twists for his personality, or even disabilities and such.)

Name:
Role:
Clan (Must be Thunderclan):
Looks:
Rp Sample (If I rp with you a lot then this isn't needed):
Other/Questions:

Form (with site):
Name:
Role:
Link to Site:
Rp Sample:

Just a note, this is not first come first served. I will wait till a have a decent amount of people applying for roles, and then I will choose based off who I think would work best for each role and who would make things more interesing.

Another side note, yippee my first plot! :squee:

Will post when I get home!

HwangHarin
December 11th, 2016, 11:11 AM
Name: Emberlight
Role: Tom 2
Clan (Must be in Thunderclan): Thunderclan
Personality: Emberlight is a very sweet Tom, and don't flirt with other she-cats. He is very brave and would risk his life for his clan. He can be nervious in weird moments, and won't know what to do, but he always finds a way out of his nervious stage.
Looks: Here (http://f.tqn.com/y/cats/1/W/3/U/4/GettyImages-584178259.jpg)
Rp Sample (If I Rp a lot with you, this isn't needed): Sara opened her closet and took out clothes and got dressed. She opened her Death Adder's cage and picked it up, it tried to bite her, but luckily she had its poison and fangs taken out. The snake wrapped its blue scales around Sara's arm. Sara unwrapped the blue snake off her arm and placed it back in the cage and closed it and opened its food, seeing lots of dead mice, she grabbed the tongs and picked up a mouse and opened the snakes cage again and lowered the mouse in the cage and the snake bit the mouse and wrapped around it, Sara released the mouse from the tongs and closed the cage and closed the snakes food and put the tongs away. She grabbed some stuff and left her house.
Other/Questions: The reason I didn't do the link is bc, I am so lazy about updating my site lol

Teggy
December 11th, 2016, 12:30 PM
Name: Thunderstrike
Role: Tom 1
Clan (Must be Thunderclan): ThunderClan
Personality: He is very flirty around all cats. Let it be in his clan or RiverClan. It won't stop him! He has never really wanted to settle down, but was willing to if it was the right she-cat.
Looks: large muscular tom at with golden yellow pelt with bright orange eyes.
Rp Sample (If I rp with you a lot then this isn't needed): Thunderstrike waited for his apprentice to arrive. Where is she... he thought. Suddenly, his eye caught a she-cat who was sitting alone. Thunderstrike padded over and smiled a flashy smile.
"My, my, my! I must say StarClan blessed you with beauty love! " he could tell the she-cat was shy by the way she turned her head away.
"Now now, don't hide your face. " he said softly as his tail moved her head to face him. He gave a smirk and licked between her ears. Then, his apprentice finally arrived.
"I'm afraid I must go now." He said as he rubbed his tail underneath her chin as he walked away leaving the molly in a daze.
Other/Questions: nope

JustJoye
December 11th, 2016, 04:51 PM
Name: Nettlenose[paw, kit]
Link to Site: Nettlenose Page (http://joyescats.weebly.com/nettlenose.html)
Rp Sample:[[my character spearkit with birdkit in the skyclan nursery]] Spearkit let out a breath. He sucked some more air in. Let it out. Focusing on his breathing for a few more moments. The tomkit lay on his stomach, mid-length fur spreading out from his rib cage, making him look wider than he actually was. In reality, he was extremely skinny, almost unhealthily so, and hadn't eaten yet that day. He could tell the sun was high because, outside the cage that was the SkyClan's nursery, warriors, apprentices and even some kits were chatting, loudly.

His ears hadn't not been perked practically since the moment he woke up, and his whiskers stood on end, every part of his body was tense and wide awake. His body language said otherwise, though. Spearkit's face was dull and wiped of emotion. His paws were crossed, his chin set neatly on top and his tail curled around his left hind leg, twitching like a rabbit's nose.

He felt utterly meaningless after both of his siblings and his best friends had abandoned him, gone off to StarClan and disappeared from the physical world. Departed. His parents, too, had left, though he hadn't really relied on them much, they were the only parents he'd even known. But they had died before he'd ever learned the truth. Spearkit was a forbidden child, born to Stormlight and Silentwing and had never known. He'd live his whole life without known who he really was, without knowing who his parents, siblings, friends, and adoptive parents really were.

He frowned. He eyes and cheeks became wet.

Maplefur
December 12th, 2016, 06:28 AM
Thanks everyone for applying! I'll either choose late tonight or early tomorrow, but there's still time for others to make a form!

Caligo Everton
December 12th, 2016, 03:06 PM
Thanks everyone for applying! I'll either choose late tonight or early tomorrow, but there's still time for others to make a form!

Name: duskpelt*
Clan (Must be Thunderclan): ThunderClan
Personality: kind and loving this tom would commit to a mate forever. His former mate was killed and he has been in mourning. (I haven't been rping him.) he is ready to come out his shell to admit his love for a beautiful and kind molly.
Looks: http://sunclanwarriorsunite.webs.com/dragoonjump.jpg
Rp Sample (If I rp with you a lot then this isn't needed): we rp a lot. Soooo yeah. :)
Other: nope

Maplefur
December 12th, 2016, 08:01 PM
I'll be choosing soon, just waiting for Wolf to finish their form. :squee:

wren
December 12th, 2016, 08:18 PM
I'll be choosing soon, just waiting for Wolf to finish their form. :squee:

Can it be tomorrow? I'm sorry if it can't I cannot tryout I'm trying to organize fighting!

Maplefur
December 12th, 2016, 08:20 PM
Can it be tomorrow? I'm sorry if it can't I cannot tryout I'm trying to organize fighting!

Hahah alright. It's busy with all the fighting and plots going on anyways xD Could I just ask what role you are planning to try out for? Maybe I could choose at least one role x3

wren
December 12th, 2016, 08:23 PM
Hahah alright. It's busy with all the fighting and plots going on anyways xD Could I just ask what role you are planning to try out for? Maybe I could choose at least one role x3

Cat 2

Maplefur
December 12th, 2016, 08:24 PM
Cat 2

Alrighty, thanks!

Maplefur
December 12th, 2016, 08:26 PM
Integrity Thunderstrike is accepted as tom 1! Hah even though no one else applied for this role, I would've still chosen him :P Your rp sample was really good, and I was just like oh yes xD

Tom 2 will be chosen tomorrow! :)

Teggy
December 12th, 2016, 08:31 PM
Integrity Thunderstrike is accepted as tom 1! Hah even though no one else applied for this role, I would've still chosen him :P Your rp sample was really good, and I was just like oh yes xD

Tom 2 will be chosen tomorrow! :)
:P

wren
December 13th, 2016, 06:23 PM
Name: Creamberry
Clan (Must be Thunderclan: of course thunderclan!
Age: oh starclan I will un age him to fit the she cats if I'm accepted
Personality: Calm and collected Creamberry can be a charmer, he isn't afraid or timid like other toms but he is honest and true to his word. Honesty is held highest on his list of values. Next being companionship then loyalty to his clan. But he has a hard time expressing how he feels towards cats and a hard time facing them. He tends to shy away from the toms and she cats who seem like they just want trouble. He is smart but isn't much bron. If he must he will sacraficing himself for those he comes through too but has separation anix.
Looks: will be linked
Rp Sample (If I rp with you a lot then this isn't needed): uhh, you have seen some of my roleplay right? If not tell me and I'll get it.
Other/Questions: no

Form (with site):
Name:
Role:
Link to Site:
Rp Sample:

Maplefur
December 13th, 2016, 07:48 PM
Sorry Wolf if you're not finished your form, but I don't want to keep everyone waiting and I've decided who I want as tom 2.

JustJoye Nettlenose is accepted as tom 2! I love how creative and unique he is!

Gah Fogfire is gonna have a touch choice ahead of her xD

JustJoye
December 14th, 2016, 05:45 PM
Sorry Wolf if you're not finished your form, but I don't want to keep everyone waiting and I've decided who I want as tom 2.

Fantastic, sounds like a plan!

JustJoye
December 14th, 2016, 05:46 PM

Fantastic! Sounds great!

Maplefur
December 14th, 2016, 06:32 PM
Fantastic! Sounds great!

Awesome, I'm going to start with Fogfire and Thunderstrike getting ready to leave for a hunting patrol, and Nettlenose can ask them if he can join. Then we can go from there!

JustJoye
December 14th, 2016, 07:14 PM
Awesome, I'm going to start with Fogfire and Thunderstrike getting ready to leave for a hunting patrol, and Nettlenose can ask them if he can join. Then we can go from there!
Okay!

Caligo Everton
December 15th, 2016, 03:37 PM
Good games everyone.