PDA

View Full Version : MYSTCLAN (clan of "special cats"

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 10th, 2016, 09:20 PM
Welcome to Mistclan! I am Nightstar
This clan if for cats who were born with special ability and features. Even if you don't think you have powers you might. You never know.
Here's is the form

Name:
Description(physical):
Description(personality):
power:
Crush/mate:
Example of roleplay:

Here's my form

Name:Nightstar
Description(physical):all black she cat with white tabby stripes and glowing blue lines running from her eyes to her wings. Glowing blue eyes
Description(personality): strong, loyal, loving, hot headed, strong willed
Power: She has the power of the moon and can make blue flames
Crush/mate: open!!!!! Just ask
Example of roleplay: NightStar padded to her den. She scented mice and a rabbit, but she was to tired to care. Her paws were stones as she climbed into her nest and fell into a deep sleep.

NEW RULE!: YOU MUST POST AT LEAST ONCE A DAY!

wren
December 10th, 2016, 09:22 PM
This clan if for cats who were born with special ability and features. Even if you don't think you have powers you might. You never know.
Here's is the form

Name
Description(physical)
Description(personality)
Crush/mate
Example of roleplay

Here's my form

Description(physical):all black she cat with white
Tabby stipes, glowing blue eyes. Blue glowing lines that run from her eyes to her wings. Dragon wings.
Crush/mate:open!!!!!
Example of roleplay: NightStar padded to her den. She scented mice and a rabbit, but she was to tired to care. Her paws were stones as she climbed into her nest and fell into a deep sleep.

Save medicne cat for me!

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 10th, 2016, 09:23 PM
Wolf got it!

HwangHarin
December 10th, 2016, 09:25 PM
Name: Blacklighning
Description(physical): Here (https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSiicnJV7IF7i5h5opyAK3I43c0mjW9M uHft45pStZlxHvTjFt_f_SRZw)
Description(personality): Strong, Witty, will do anything for his clan.
Crush/mate: Open!!
Example of roleplay: Sara opened her closet and took out clothes and got dressed. She opened her Death Adder's cage and picked it up, it tried to bite her, but luckily she had its poison and fangs taken out. The snake wrapped its blue scales around Sara's arm. Sara unwrapped the blue snake off her arm and placed it back in the cage and closed it and opened its food, seeing lots of dead mice, she grabbed the tongs and picked up a mouse and opened the snakes cage again and lowered the mouse in the cage and the snake bit the mouse and wrapped around it, Sara released the mouse from the tongs and closed the cage and closed the snakes food and put the tongs away. She grabbed some stuff and left her house.

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 10th, 2016, 09:27 PM
Name: Blacklighning
Description(physical): Here (https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSiicnJV7IF7i5h5opyAK3I43c0mjW9M uHft45pStZlxHvTjFt_f_SRZw)
Description(personality): Strong, Witty, will do anything for his clan.
Crush/mate: Open!!
Example of roleplay: Sara opened her closet and took out clothes and got dressed. She opened her Death Adder's cage and picked it up, it tried to bite her, but luckily she had its poison and fangs taken out. The snake wrapped its blue scales around Sara's arm. Sara unwrapped the blue snake off her arm and placed it back in the cage and closed it and opened its food, seeing lots of dead mice, she grabbed the tongs and picked up a mouse and opened the snakes cage again and lowered the mouse in the cage and the snake bit the mouse and wrapped around it, Sara released the mouse from the tongs and closed the cage and closed the snakes food and put the tongs away. She grabbed some stuff and left her house.

Accepted but will he get a mystical feature later?

wren
Name - Northwish
Description(physical)- tall and lanky this she cat has a narrow face with angled ears and many scars. Previously a warrior she was chosen when the medicne cat started growing older becoming less capable. Her body is lean and very structured. Her tail is long and crooked, her legs are tall and slender.
Description(personality) - Tbrp
Crush/mate - forbade
Age - 65 moons
Example of roleplay- can I link it.. I'm too lazy right now

HwangHarin
Yes!!)

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 10th, 2016, 09:29 PM
Name - Northwish
Description(physical)- tall and lanky this she cat has a narrow face with angled ears and many scars. Previously a warrior she was chosen when the medicne cat started growing older becoming less capable. Her body is lean and very structured. Her tail is long and crooked, her legs are tall and slender.
Description(personality) - Tbrp
Crush/mate - forbade
Age - 65 moons
Example of roleplay- can I link it.. I'm too lazy right now

I already have a medicine cat but you two can work together! Accepted

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 10th, 2016, 09:29 PM
Yes!!)
Ok just checking

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 10th, 2016, 09:39 PM
U can star to roleplay
Wolf
Aashka

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 10th, 2016, 09:40 PM
Wolf WOOPS I thought u were someone else. U can be the medicene cat

wren
December 10th, 2016, 09:44 PM
I already have a medicine cat but you two can work together! Accepted
? What do you mean? Haha, funny I got it

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 10th, 2016, 09:46 PM
Forgot sry. It's been a long day

Shadow
December 10th, 2016, 09:50 PM
Here's is the form

Name
Description(physical)
Description(personality)
Crush/mate
Example of roleplay

Here's my form

Tabby stipes, glowing blue eyes. Blue glowing lines that run from her eyes to her wings. Dragon wings.
Name:Shadepool
Looks Description:https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2023/2199505207_b4e263eafc_z.jpg?zz=1
Personality:sarcastic,aggressive,smart,loyal,brave
Crush/mate: open
Example of role play:Shadepool looked at the water.She flicked her tail and the water mimicked it in a small wave.Shadepool raised her tail high as the water rose from the lake.Shadepool saw a fish and quickly snagged it on her claw and pulled it out of the raising water.She dropped her tail to normal height and the water crashed down.Shadepool walked back to camp with an easy catch in her jaws.

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 10th, 2016, 10:04 PM
Name:Shadepool
Looks Description:https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2023/2199505207_b4e263eafc_z.jpg?zz=1
Personality:sarcastic,aggressive,smart,loyal,brave
Crush/mate: open
Example of role play:Shadepool looked at the water.She flicked her tail and the water mimicked it in a small wave.Shadepool raised her tail high as the water rose from the lake.Shadepool saw a fish and quickly snagged it on her claw and pulled it out of the raising water.She dropped her tail to normal height and the water crashed down.Shadepool walked back to camp with an easy catch in her jaws.

Accepted! And u can be my deputy

Shadow
December 10th, 2016, 10:04 PM
Yay

Fallpotato
December 10th, 2016, 10:05 PM
Here's is the form

Name
Description(physical)
Description(personality)
Crush/mate
Example of roleplay

Here's my form

Name : dragonclaw
Description,physical strong, sleek black cat with blood red eyes and a red and black tail. http://orig06.deviantart.net/e82f/f/2008/200/6/5/evil_red_eyed_black_cat_by_flashy5.jpg
Description personality loyal quiet, strong minded, ruthless.
Crush/mate open
Age 36 moons
Rank senior warrior?
Example of role play. Dragonclaw rushed into the battle. He jumped on a small grey cat and slashed at his throat. He ran back into the battle killing most cats in his way.

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 10th, 2016, 10:06 PM
Name : dragonclaw
Description,physical strong, sleek black cat with blood red eyes and a red and black tail.
Description personality loyal quiet, strong minded, ruthless.
Crush/mate open
Age 36 moons
Rank senior warrior?
Example of role play. Dragonclaw rushed into the battle. He jumped on a small grey cat and slashed at his throat. He ran back into the battle killing most cats in his way.
Accepted!

FOXXRR
December 10th, 2016, 10:25 PM
(Pikaboo! I'm here)
Name: Vinepaw
Description(physical): Grey short fur with black stripes, green eyes.
Description(personality): Calm, strategic
Crush/mate: None
Example of roleplay: Vinepaw looked around the camp. 'a daily life of a cat' He thought, padding around aimlessly. It was probably a good idea to go back to sleep, but the chilliness in the air felt like home.

Vinepaw doesn't know his power, yet.

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 10th, 2016, 11:14 PM
(Pikaboo! I'm here)
Name: Vinepaw
Description(physical): Grey short fur with black stripes, green eyes.
Description(personality): Calm, strategic, kind
Example of roleplay: Vinepaw looked around the camp. 'a daily life of a cat' He thought, padding around aimlessly. It was probably a good idea to go back to sleep, but the chilliness in the air felt like home.

Accepted
Ur
Mentor is Wolf

Shadow
December 10th, 2016, 11:21 PM
When do we start?

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 10th, 2016, 11:38 PM
When do we start?
Now if you want

Shadow
December 10th, 2016, 11:40 PM
Shadepool came back with a fish in her jaws.She placed it on the fresh kill pile and went back to the lake to fetch more.

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 10th, 2016, 11:42 PM
NightDawn decided to practice her powers. she padded out of the den and into the training hollow

Fallpotato
December 11th, 2016, 12:15 AM
Dragonclaw padded into camp and looked around with his blood red eyes. He saw the work differently from everyone else. He saw further better and everything was clear to him.

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 11th, 2016, 12:16 AM
NightStar opened her wings and flew high into the sky

Fallpotato
December 11th, 2016, 12:26 AM
Dragonclaw grabbed a fish from the pile and started eating it.

Shadow
December 11th, 2016, 12:38 AM
Shadepool came back with 4 more fish and plopped them in the pile she sat down cleaning her paws as if she had done more then her shade of work

Fallpotato
December 11th, 2016, 12:39 AM
Dragonclaw looked at his eye and thought it was bleeding and then said to himself "oh right everything is red for me."

Shadow
December 11th, 2016, 12:42 AM
Shadepool s light green eyes went blue as she took some water from the pond and dug in the ground.Her eyes turned green again as the water splashed down into the little puddle.She started to drink from it

Fallpotato
December 11th, 2016, 12:44 AM
Dragonclaw sharpened his claws on a tree until they could cut s hole in the tree with a swipe.

Shadow
December 11th, 2016, 12:47 AM
"What ya doing Dragonclaw?"Shadepool asked finally acknowledging him after all the loud noise he made

Fallpotato
December 11th, 2016, 12:53 AM
"What ya doing Dragonclaw?"Shadepool asked finally acknowledging him after all the loud noise he made
Dragonclaw looks at her with blood red eyes "sharpening my claws"

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 11th, 2016, 12:54 AM
NightStar suddenly crashed into the tree next to them
"Haha I still cant land!"

Shadow
December 11th, 2016, 12:55 AM
Shadepool jumped and when she landed her fur was all puffed out"Nightstar are you ok?"

Fallpotato
December 11th, 2016, 12:55 AM
Dragonclaw looked at her and laughed but then he remembered he still couldn't see he stops laughing and looks at everything red.

Shadow
December 11th, 2016, 12:58 AM
Shadepool flicked her tail and a little bit of water from the puddle dropped on top of Dragonclaw "Don't laugh."Shadepool climbed up the tree to Nightstar "You ok?"

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 11th, 2016, 01:01 AM
NightStar laughed
"Yea! im just getting used to my wings. Where I came from, they beat me if I flew. But now I can fly"

Shadow
December 11th, 2016, 01:03 AM
"Oh."Shadepool climbed back down

Fallpotato
December 11th, 2016, 01:04 AM
Dragonclaw looks around not being able to see anything. He puts a paw on the ground heavy and creates a loud noise. He sees the things around him.

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 11th, 2016, 01:07 AM
NightDawn looked at DragonClaw with a hint of affection in her eyes

"Cool power." she meowed before taking off again

Shadow
December 11th, 2016, 01:08 AM
Shadepool walked past the now soaked Dragonclaw "Sorry that I made you wet."she mewed

Fallpotato
December 11th, 2016, 01:09 AM
Shadepool walked past the now soaked Dragonclaw "Sorry that I made you wet."she mewed
Dragonclaw tries to find out where she was and then mewed "it's fine. I don't really care."

Shadow
December 11th, 2016, 01:14 AM
Shadepool sat infront of him "What's your special ability?"she asked

Fallpotato
December 11th, 2016, 01:17 AM
Shadepool sat infront of him "What's your special ability?"she asked
Dragonclaw sat down and mewed "well I'm blind so I have the ability to see the area around me and far away from me by stomping on the ground."

Shadow
December 11th, 2016, 01:18 AM
"Cool."Shadepool meowed trying to image how it was like to be blind

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 11th, 2016, 01:19 AM
NightStar finally figured out hoe to land

Fallpotato
December 11th, 2016, 01:20 AM
Dragonclaw quietly stepped on the ground and saw everything for a split second. He mewed without looking at her "nice landing night star."

Shadow
December 11th, 2016, 01:31 AM
Shade was imprested

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 11th, 2016, 07:02 AM
"Thanks" Nightstar
Meowed as she padded over

Foreversoul
December 11th, 2016, 10:22 AM
Name: FlameClaw
Description(physical):Short, black cat with orange legs, which glow and ignite if she is upset, a crooked tail, and blue eyes Eyes change color based on emotions
Despription(personality): Stubbort, hates being called short, and quick to start fights
Crush/mate:none atm
Age:19 moons (but she smol so others think she like 13 moons)
example of roleplay: FlameClaw leaped at a thrush, only missing it by a whisker-length. It flew away and she snarled, before going off to find another prey animal.

She can control fire but won't do it near camp in fear of starting a fire.

wren
December 11th, 2016, 10:28 AM
Have we started yet? Also anyone willing to be a med cats sibling?

Fallpotato
December 11th, 2016, 10:29 AM
Have we started yet? Also anyone willing to be a med cats sibling?
Yea we started and sure I'll be the sibling. Aka dragonclaw.

Fallpotato
December 11th, 2016, 10:31 AM
Dragonclaw tried to sense night star and then realized she was behind him. He turned around and put a paw on the ground little and saw her.

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 11th, 2016, 10:35 AM
Name: FlameClaw
Description(physical):Short, black cat with orange legs, which glow and ignite if she is upset, a crooked tail, and blue eyes
Despription(personality): Stubbort, hates being called short, and quick to start fights
Crush/mate:none atm
Age:19 moons (but she smol so others think she like 13 moons)
example of roleplay: FlameClaw leaped at a thrush, only missing it by a whisker-length. It flew away and she snarled, before going off to find another prey animal.

She can control fire but won't do it near camp in fear of starting a fire.
Accepted

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 11th, 2016, 10:36 AM
"Can you see?" She asked him

Fallpotato
December 11th, 2016, 10:37 AM
"Can you see?" She asked him
Dragonclaw mewed "I'm blind so no. Only when I use my senses and my power I can see but only for a split second."

Foreversoul
December 11th, 2016, 10:38 AM
Accepted
(thx)

FlameClaw padded to the others, her sleek black and orange fur ruffled as she rushed through a bunch of brambles on her way. "Hello all." she muttered and began to groom her fur, picking out small twigs and thorns.

Shadow
December 11th, 2016, 10:40 AM
(thx)

FlameClaw padded to the others, her sleek black and orange fur ruffled as she rushed through a bunch of brambles on her way. "Hello all." she muttered and began to groom her fur, picking out small twigs and thorns.
(Your power is fire right?And your aggressive right?Lol I'm water and I'm aggressive )
Shadepool walked out of the warriors den after a goods night sleep and saw a new cat "Hello I'm Shadepool and your name is?"

Fallpotato
December 11th, 2016, 10:41 AM
Dragonclaw blinks and he has a small flashback about his mother and then realized why his eyes were red and get redder. He sits down and licks his paw.

wren
December 11th, 2016, 10:43 AM
northwish appeared behind dragonclaw. Her eats pinned back. She was looking at him worriedly. Just having siblings was hard enough but with a blind cat. It was almost too hard. Flicking her tail northwish took a deep breath and sat next to dragonclaw. "Nightstar" she bowed her head

Foreversoul
December 11th, 2016, 10:44 AM
"I'm Flameclaw." The small she-cat spoke to Shadepool. "Cool name, what's your element?"

(XD i can sense a problem)

Fallpotato
December 11th, 2016, 10:44 AM
Dragonclaw mewed "hi northwish."

Foreversoul
December 11th, 2016, 10:55 AM
(could i just edit my characters forum thing? i wanna add something with her eye changing color when mad)

wren
December 11th, 2016, 11:00 AM
Dragonclaw mewed "hi northwish."

Northwish smiles, "hello dragonclaw" she meows chiking out a little tear. Poor dragonclaw. She couldnt imagine being blind

FOXXRR
December 11th, 2016, 11:10 AM
(I just realized Vinepaw doesn't have powers yet.......)
Vinepaw padded through the camp, looking for his mentor. 'I need to know as much as I can to be a medicine cat' he thought, determined.

Shadow
December 11th, 2016, 11:12 AM
"I'm Flameclaw." The small she-cat spoke to Shadepool. "Cool name, what's your element?"

(XD i can sense a problem)
(Yup)
"My elements water and I'm guessing yours is..fire?"

Foreversoul
December 11th, 2016, 11:17 AM
"Yeap. guessed correctly." Flameclaw huffed, a small glint of red-purple appearing in one eye.

HwangHarin
December 11th, 2016, 11:19 AM
Flickerlight sat in clearing. She was bored, she wrapped her tail neatly around her paws. Blackstorm laid in a shady part of the clearing.

FOXXRR
December 11th, 2016, 11:21 AM
(Just gonna edit my form)

Foreversoul
December 11th, 2016, 11:21 AM
Accepted

(mind if i change her forum? i wanna add something for her eyes to change color based on emotions)

Fallpotato
December 11th, 2016, 11:24 AM
Dragonclaw put a paw on the ground and saw his sister for a split second. He smiled for the first time. He still couldn't see but he knew his sister would be there for him.

Shadow
December 11th, 2016, 11:24 AM
"Yeap. guessed correctly." Flameclaw huffed, a small glint of red-purple appearing in one eye.
(What that eye color mean?)
Shadepool tilted her head to the side.She could already feel aggressive towards this cat.Maybe it's because of the elements?She didn't know but she flicked her tail and walked towards Dragonclaw

Fallpotato
December 11th, 2016, 11:29 AM
Dragonclaws eye twitched a bit and then it stopped.

Shadow
December 11th, 2016, 11:31 AM
"You hungry?I got a couple of fresh fish."Shadepool said to Dragonclaw

Fallpotato
December 11th, 2016, 11:32 AM
"You hungry?I got a couple of fresh fish."Shadepool said to Dragonclaw
Dragonclaw turned around "no thank you. I'm not hungry." He thinks in his mind I probably won't get a mate. I want one but probably won't get one...

Shadow
December 11th, 2016, 11:36 AM
Shadepool nods at his answer and went get her own fish.She passed Fireclaw on the way and she felt fireclaws eyes burn into her pelt.

Foreversoul
December 11th, 2016, 11:40 AM
(What that eye color mean?)
Shadepool tilted her head to the side.She could already feel aggressive towards this cat.Maybe it's because of the elements?She didn't know but she flicked her tail and walked towards Dragonclaw

(she changes her eye color based on her emotions. so if she is annoyed it changes to a magenta color)

FlameClaw shook her head, clearing the color from her eye, and sat as the edge of the clearing.

Fallpotato
December 11th, 2016, 11:44 AM
Dragonclaw stood up and tried to find the Warriors den. He hit a tree but then made it into the den. He sat down in a nest and waited for something to happen.

FOXXRR
December 11th, 2016, 11:49 AM
After a bit of searching, Vinepaw found Northwish. "Hey, what are we going to do today?" He asked to his mentor from a reasonable distance.
Wolf

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 11th, 2016, 11:59 AM
:nana(could i just edit my characters forum thing? i wanna add something with her eye changing color when mad)
Yea

Foreversoul
December 11th, 2016, 12:10 PM
:nana
Yea

(thankie thankie)

Shadow
December 11th, 2016, 12:45 PM
Shadepool sighed as she bathed in sunlight,soon she will take her water bath,but not yet

Fallpotato
December 11th, 2016, 01:21 PM
Dragonclaw padded out of the Warriors den and ran into a tree "ow." He got back up and layed down By the tree.

Shadow
December 11th, 2016, 01:21 PM
"You ok?"Shadepool rolled over to her side as she saw Dragonclaw run into a tree

Fallpotato
December 11th, 2016, 01:23 PM
"You ok?"Shadepool rolled over to her side as she saw Dragonclaw run into a tree
Dragonclaw tried to figure out where she was and then mewed "I'm fine."

Shadow
December 11th, 2016, 01:26 PM
"Ok.."Shadepool rolled back on her back,her belly facing towards the sky

Fallpotato
December 11th, 2016, 01:28 PM
Dragonclaw lightly put a paw on the ground and saw again for a split second and then he sighs thinking I have a dream to have a mate.

Shadow
December 11th, 2016, 01:32 PM
Shadepool dug a hole and put some water in it.She soon splashed around in it for her water bath.

NO ONE FOR LE PREZ
December 11th, 2016, 01:32 PM
Is it to late to sign up?)

Shadow
December 11th, 2016, 01:33 PM
I don't think so)

Fallpotato
December 11th, 2016, 01:35 PM
Dragonclaw padded but didn't realize he walked out of camp. He was in the woods and he thought he was in camp "hello? Anyone there?"

Shadow
December 11th, 2016, 01:36 PM
Shadepool saw Dragonclaw walk out of camp."Wait Dragonclaw!Dont go out there!"Shadepool yelped

Fallpotato
December 11th, 2016, 01:43 PM
Dragonclaw didn't hear her so he continued to go forward.

FOXXRR
December 11th, 2016, 01:56 PM
'Wait, where is he going' Vinepaw thought, looking at his mentor's sibling. He was pretty far from the cat, but he managed to reach a hearing distance by running as fast as possible. "Where... Are... You... going" He said, out of breath to Dragonclaw

Shadow
December 11th, 2016, 01:56 PM
"Mousebrain"Shadepool muttered and got out of her water pool,still soked and ran after him

Fallpotato
December 11th, 2016, 02:00 PM
Dragonclaw stopped and put a paw lightly on the ground and saw he was in the woods. "I don't know..."

Shadow
December 11th, 2016, 02:03 PM
Shadepool caught up to them both,dripping wet and put her tail tip on his shoulder "Come on I'll lead you back to camp"she huffed

Fallpotato
December 11th, 2016, 02:04 PM
Dragonclaw kept clos to he always in length reach.

FOXXRR
December 11th, 2016, 02:04 PM
Shrugging, Vinepaw just turned around and walked back to camp. The cat was in good hands now, and he was just an apprentice.

Shadow
December 11th, 2016, 02:09 PM
Shadepool let her tail fall back to normal and said to Dragonclaw "Your back in camp.Im going to sent mark the entrance of the camp so you know when your close to it."Shade marked the entrance to the camp

Fallpotato
December 11th, 2016, 02:11 PM
Shadepool let her tail fall back to normal and said to Dragonclaw "Your back in camp.Im going to sent mark the entrance of the camp so you know when your close to it."Shade marked the entrance to the camp
Dragonclaw nodded and went back to the tree and laid down

Shadow
December 11th, 2016, 02:19 PM
Shadepool went back to her puddle

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 11th, 2016, 04:52 PM
Nightstar decided to go practice her powers. She padded up to dragonclaw and shinepool.
@want to go practice our magic? She asked

Fallpotato
December 11th, 2016, 05:08 PM
Nightstar decided to go practice her powers. She padded up to dragonclaw and shinepool.
@want to go practice our magic? She asked
Dragonclaw mews "sure."

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 11th, 2016, 05:11 PM
NightDawn led DragonCaw to the training hollow (All stone for fire elements)
"So," she meowed turning around
"Attack me."

Fallpotato
December 11th, 2016, 05:35 PM
NightDawn led DragonCaw to the training hollow (All stone for fire elements)
"So," she meowed turning around
"Attack me."
Dragon law silently put a paw on the ground and saw her he jumped up so she thought he would hit her head but he slid under and knocked her off her feet.

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 11th, 2016, 05:39 PM
NightStars eyes glowed red as she opened her wings just in time to move out of the way, she came down on his back

Fallpotato
December 11th, 2016, 05:42 PM
Dragonclaw mews "unfair I'm blind and you have wings." He kicked her of him and stood up.

Foreversoul
December 11th, 2016, 05:43 PM
(just a quick stupid question. is there anyone with a cat in this clan who is okay with flameclaw having a crush on them?)

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 11th, 2016, 05:46 PM
Dragonclaw mews "unfair I'm blind and you have wings." He kicked her of him and stood up.

"In a battle," Nightstar said as she got off of dragonclaw
"The rouges won't care that your blind. They just want to kill you."

Fallpotato
December 11th, 2016, 05:47 PM
"In a battle," Nightstar said as she got off of dragonclaw
"The rouges won't care that your blind. They just want to kill you."
Dragonclaw mews "I know. But I don't know if I even will be able to fight."

NO ONE FOR LE PREZ
December 11th, 2016, 05:51 PM
Echonight! Is it to late to make a form?)

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 11th, 2016, 05:51 PM
Nightstar padded up to DragonClaw.
"When I was younger. My litter mates treated me like I was an outsider. I was the only one with powers. One day they put something on my eyes that made it so I couldn't see. It stayed on for 16 moons. But slowly, without them knowing it. I found out how to tell where they were even if I couldn't scent or hear them. I will teach you that trick" she meowed as she looked at his eyes

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 11th, 2016, 05:52 PM
Echonight! Is it to late to make a form?)
No u can join anytime

Fallpotato
December 11th, 2016, 05:55 PM
Nightstar padded up to DragonClaw.
"When I was younger. My litter mates treated me like I was an outsider. I was the only one with powers. One day they put something on my eyes that made it so I couldn't see. It stayed on for 16 moons. But slowly, without them knowing it. I found out how to tell where they were even if I couldn't scent or hear them. I will teach you that trick" she meowed as she looked at his eyes
Dragonclaw mews "ok" he sits down seeing the world again for a split second.

Herontail
December 11th, 2016, 05:55 PM
(First of all, do they cats know each other or not? They work together like a clan and ask questions as if they just met.

Name: Goldenshine/Honeypelt
Description(physical): They are both golden-furred. Golden is a she-cat and Honey is a tom.
Description(personality): Is TBRPed accepted?
Example of roleplay: NPCclaw swallowed the last of his mouse. Full, he wandered back to his den. 'Time to sleep, and then I can go through another uneventful day.'
Powers: Seeing perfectly fine even in complete darkness, though light hurts her eyes a bit/He was born without a power, but he claims to have night vision as well.)

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 11th, 2016, 05:56 PM
"Quick question" NightStar meowed,
"If something, say a leaf was between your paw and the ground could you see?" she meowed

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 11th, 2016, 05:57 PM
(First of all, do they cats know each other or not? They work together like a clan and ask questions as if they just met.

Name: Goldenshine/Honeypelt
Description(physical): They are both golden-furred. Golden is a she-cat and Honey is a tom.
Description(personality): Is TBRPed accepted?
Example of roleplay: NPCclaw swallowed the last of his mouse. Full, he wandered back to his den. 'Time to sleep, and then I can go through another uneventful day.'
Powers: Seeing perfectly fine even in complete darkness, though light hurts her eyes a bit/He was born without a power, but he claims to have night vision as well.)

1) the cats act as if they've known each other for moons
2) accepted

Fallpotato
December 11th, 2016, 05:59 PM
"Quick question" NightStar meowed,
"If something, say a leaf was between your paw and the ground could you see?" she meowed
Dragonclaw mewed "yes."

Foreversoul
December 11th, 2016, 06:00 PM
Flameclaw rolled over, and ignited her paw with a small flame, before extinguishing it. "Can't and won't use my magic here, I will NOT start a fire." she hissed before looked at the camp entrance.

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 11th, 2016, 06:00 PM
NightStar was silent deep in thought. Is there any material that blocks your power?" she asks

Fallpotato
December 11th, 2016, 06:02 PM
NightStar was silent deep in thought. Is there any material that blocks your power?" she asks
Dragonclaw thinks and then says "blood."

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 11th, 2016, 06:03 PM
NightStar suddenly had an idea
"Quick get on my back, we are going to fly to camp, its faster!"

wren
December 11th, 2016, 06:03 PM
(just a quick stupid question. is there anyone with a cat in this clan who is okay with flameclaw having a crush on them?)

If you want forbidden love, you can have a crush on the meddie cat, I mean my cat north wish the meddie cat

Fallpotato
December 11th, 2016, 06:04 PM
NightStar suddenly had an idea
"Quick get on my back, we are going to fly to camp, its faster!"
Dragonclaw mews "ok." He jumps on her back

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 11th, 2016, 06:05 PM
If you want forbidden love, you can have a crush on the meddie cat, I mean my cat north wish the meddie cat
Wolf we are going to need you and Waveofsorrow2003 in a second. Have them in the clearing

Foreversoul
December 11th, 2016, 06:05 PM

(flameclaw may be agressive, but she wont have a forbidden love.)

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 11th, 2016, 06:06 PM
NightStar Leaps into the air and starts to fly quickly to camp
"Hold on!" she said as she went into a dive and landed in the clearing

Foreversoul
December 11th, 2016, 06:06 PM
Wolf we are going to need you and Waveofsorrow2003 in a second. Have them in the clearing

flameclaw is already in the clearing so ya

Foreversoul
December 11th, 2016, 06:07 PM
Flameclaw saw nightstar and dragonclaw so she got up to greet them, "Hi, guys."

Fallpotato
December 11th, 2016, 06:08 PM
Dragonclaw jumped off her back and then sat down his eyes light red. He mewed "hello"

Herontail
December 11th, 2016, 06:08 PM
1) the cats act as if they've known each other for moons
2) accepted
(1. If they knew each other for moons, how come they're just asking what their powers are?
2. Thanks)

Goldenshine woke up as the sun shone. Squinting, she got up. She nudged Honey, urging him to wake up.

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 11th, 2016, 06:09 PM
"Quick question," said NightStar as Dragonclaw jumped off of her back
"Can you create fire that wonthurt anyone but will burn forever?"

Foreversoul
December 11th, 2016, 06:10 PM
"kinda. i used to practice as a kit so...wait, why do you ask?" She flicked her ears questionably.

wren
December 11th, 2016, 06:11 PM
( yup I had north wish le clearing )

North wish sat in the clearing the moonlight bathing her.

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 11th, 2016, 06:11 PM
"Im teaching DragonClaw not to rely o his power to see." she nodded at his paws
"Please use the special fire on his paws."

Fallpotato
December 11th, 2016, 06:12 PM
Dragonclaw looked around the moon reflecting off his pelt and eyes. He shifted around.

Foreversoul
December 11th, 2016, 06:12 PM
"B-Besides, i don't wanna burn camp to ash." she mumbled.

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 11th, 2016, 06:13 PM
(Don't worry the camp clearing made of stone!)

Foreversoul
December 11th, 2016, 06:14 PM
FlameClaw breathed in deeply, raised her paw, a light blue fire igniting, and steadily placed her paw on one of dragonclaw's front paws, then the other. "augh, i hate controling fire in camp..."

Fallpotato
December 11th, 2016, 06:15 PM
Dragonclaw senses the fire and then his eyes grew to a blood red. He remembered his mother and father dying from a fire. He tried to not remember it.

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 11th, 2016, 06:15 PM
NightStar sat and folded her wings. She watched as FlameClaw lit DragonClaws paws on fire

wren
December 11th, 2016, 06:16 PM
Northwish was just sitting. Her power was to create surging wind, surging wind so cold that it could freeze a cats ears off if she felt like it.

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 11th, 2016, 06:17 PM
Northwish I need a favor NightStar meowed as she watched FlameClaw

Foreversoul
December 11th, 2016, 06:19 PM
Flameclaw saw dragonclaw's eyes change color, and then hers did, to a deep green color, for her, it was the color of regret.

FOXXRR
December 11th, 2016, 06:23 PM
Vinepaw approached Northwish as casually as he could. "Aren't we going to train?" He asked, tilting his head.
Wolf

Foreversoul
December 11th, 2016, 06:32 PM
Flameclaw removed her paw and extinguished the flame, sighing in releif as the fire stayed. Her eyes still didn't change from the deep green.

wren
December 11th, 2016, 06:34 PM
Northwish I need a favor NightStar meowed as she watched FlameClaw

"Yes nightstar?" She asked. Then looked to her apprentice. "One second please"

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 11th, 2016, 06:38 PM
"Can you ask starclan how bad this leaf bare will be?"

Foreversoul
December 11th, 2016, 06:38 PM
"If you feel something, don't worry, i haven't made that kind of fire very often." She muttered, a slight color fluxuation occuring.

Foreversoul
December 11th, 2016, 06:40 PM
(oh and also, Yellowpotatoes , could flameclaw have a small crush on dragon claw?)

FOXXRR
December 11th, 2016, 06:40 PM
Vinepaw nodded towards his mentor politely. 'Communicate with starclan?' He thought, 'Is that possible? Just like that?'

Fallpotato
December 11th, 2016, 06:41 PM
(oh and also, Yellowpotatoes , could flameclaw have a small crush on dragon claw?)
(Sure? Idrk.)

Foreversoul
December 11th, 2016, 06:42 PM
(Sure? Idrk.)

(yey, just wanted to check in with you to make sure u were okay with it.)

wren
December 11th, 2016, 06:44 PM
North wish looked at nightstar, "I don't know if I can do that" she meows looking down. "I will go to the moon stone with vine paw" she meows

Shadow
December 11th, 2016, 06:45 PM
(Gah what did I miss?Recap plz!)

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 11th, 2016, 06:45 PM
North wish looked at nightstar, "I don't know if I can do that" she meows looking down. "I will go to the moon stone with vine paw" she meows

Thanks" NightStar meowed
She padded to her den and fell asleep

Foreversoul
December 11th, 2016, 06:47 PM
FlameClaw stepped back and smiled, thinking of somethng, i....i wonder if i can make a flower out of fire? she raised her paw, the light blue fire appearing again, and after some time configuring with the fire, she made a small, color changing flower in her ear.

FOXXRR
December 11th, 2016, 06:49 PM
'Wait' Vinepaw thought, overhearing the conversation, 'I'm going to the Moonstone?' He tried hard to suppress the amount of happiness he was feeling right now.

Foreversoul
December 11th, 2016, 06:53 PM
Yawning, Flameclaw walked away and back to her spot at the edge of the clearing.

Shadow
December 11th, 2016, 07:01 PM
Shadepool fell asleep in her deep puddle(she can breath under water and she has a deep puddle big enough for a cat in the warriors den in the very back.Cats would have to go under it to wake her up.)Shadepool woke up in her water cave under her only entrance puddle.She swam uptight top and emerged.She trotted out to the clearing to see everyone there."Hi guys what did I miss?"she asked

Foreversoul
December 11th, 2016, 07:04 PM
"not much, shadepool." flameclaw mumbled as she sat up.

Shadow
December 11th, 2016, 07:08 PM
(Since the camp is made out of rock,there is a small hole in the warriors den where the entrance to her special den is
Entrance:http://www.viewzone.com/pyr.NC2.05.gif
Inside:there is a little patch of land for regular cats to come in and talk to her http://assets.atlasobscura.com/media/W1siZiIsInVwbG9hZHMvcGxhY2VfaW1hZ2VzL2NhNmM4OWU3Zj A2MDkzYzg1Ml82MTE4MDMwNzQ5X2NlNjlhMTUwMzBfYi5qcGci XSxbInAiLCJjb252ZXJ0IiwiLXF1YWxpdHkgOTEgLWF1dG8tb3 JpZW50Il0sWyJwIiwidGh1bWIiLCI2MDB4PiJdXQ
Also the whole reason she needs this because she needs to have water around her to survive.)
Shadepool nodded then saw Dragonclaw "Why is his paws on fire?!"she asked she was freaked out with a bit of affection and worry in her voice

Foreversoul
December 11th, 2016, 07:13 PM
"oh! Nightstar wanted me to set his paws on fire, don't worry, he won't feel the pain." She chirped, her multicolored fire flower changing to pink.

Shadow
December 11th, 2016, 07:17 PM
"Oh..ok."shade said more relaxed (brb gotta take a shower.)

Foreversoul
December 11th, 2016, 07:25 PM
Flameclaw flicked her tail, and got up, she yawned, before walking into the warriors den, her eyes changing back to the blue that it was normal.

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 11th, 2016, 07:29 PM
*SKIP TO MORNING*

Foreversoul
December 11th, 2016, 07:32 PM
Flameclaw woke up to morning, and she got up, stretched, yawned, then walked out into the clearing.

Shadow
December 11th, 2016, 07:51 PM
Back)
Shadepool woke up and dragged herself out of the water.She sat on the land pach and dryied herself.She soon came out of the hole in the warriors den and walked into the clearing

Foreversoul
December 11th, 2016, 07:53 PM
Looking around, Flameclaw walked to a shady spot and layed down. sighing, she felt her fire flower change to blue.

NO ONE FOR LE PREZ
December 11th, 2016, 07:58 PM
Name: AuraVoice/DoveFlight/Hollypaw/CherryFur
Description(physical) Tortoiseshell and white she-cat with Blind green eyes, Her hearing, sight and Sense of smell are very strong/ light gray-blue she-cat with White chest and paws, Blue eyes, She can see into the future/Black she-cat with White belly and Paws, Amber eyes, She can Read a cats mind./Dark Brown She-cat with pale Orange eyes, Able to jump very high.
Description(personality)AuraVoice- Calm, Sarcastic, Friendly, loving, and caring/DoveFlight-shy, secretive, Nice, And Caring/HollyPaw-Fierce, Brave, Battle-Ready, Wary and Intelligent./ Gentle, Protective, And Positive.
Crush/mate: all open.
Example of Roleplay:Kat would just Wonder what all the noise and yells were about, though she intently had no clue... she was very curious and wondrous. Walking in the direction to the noise she Tried to stay hidden, that's what she would Do and did. Keeping her distance from What seemed a battle to the death... all she could hear was their talking over her heavy breath,"Why do they fight eachother...when they can just Team up."She would Mumble above her breath .

FOXXRR
December 11th, 2016, 08:10 PM
(Why is Wolf so inactive? I need to to RP.... should I create a new character?))

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 11th, 2016, 08:17 PM
Name: AuraVoice/DoveFlight/Hollypaw/CherryFur
Description(physical) Tortoiseshell and white she-cat with Blind green eyes, Her hearing, sight and Sense of smell are very strong/ light gray-blue she-cat with White chest and paws, Blue eyes, She can see into the future/Black she-cat with White belly and Paws, Amber eyes, She can Read a cats mind./Dark Brown She-cat with pale Orange eyes, Able to jump very high.
Description(personality)AuraVoice- Calm, Sarcastic, Friendly, loving, and caring/DoveFlight-shy, secretive, Nice, And Caring/HollyPaw-Fierce, Brave, Battle-Ready, Wary and Intelligent./ Gentle, Protective, And Positive.
Crush/mate: all open.
Example of Roleplay:Kat would just Wonder what all the noise and yells were about, though she intently had no clue... she was very curious and wondrous. Walking in the direction to the noise she Tried to stay hidden, that's what she would Do and did. Keeping her distance from What seemed a battle to the death... all she could hear was their talking over her heavy breath,"Why do they fight eachother...when they can just Team up."She would Mumble above her breath .

Accepted

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 11th, 2016, 08:18 PM
(Why is Wolf so inactive? I need to to RP.... should I create a new character?))

I would

Shadow
December 11th, 2016, 08:18 PM
Shadepool sighed as she saw the sun rising."Another long day."she said to herself

Fallpotato
December 11th, 2016, 08:30 PM
Dragonclaw jolted awake and then went outside.

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 11th, 2016, 08:33 PM
NightStar padded up to DragonClaw. Are the flames working?" she asked

NO ONE FOR LE PREZ
December 11th, 2016, 08:35 PM
DoveFlight stirred in her nest inside of the Warriors Den, I sight less green pair of eyes was starin directly at the the Young molly, DoveFlight almost jumped out of her pelt, Tipping her body over she twisted out of her nest only to stare at AuraVoice,"AuraVoice! You almost scared me out of my pelt!"She Yowled Furiously, an annoyed Gesture in her voice as her blue gaze followed the Tortoiseshell's,"Sorry that you sleep like a ground Hog..."She Insulted before snorting, DoveFlight Grunted and Stood up on all four paws, Padding out from the Warriors den as the Sunlight soaked into her Glossy Grey blue pelt./Hollypaw was annoyed to the fact she had to always "listen" to Cherryfur, That's atleast what her aunt AuraVoice would say, Cherryfur is Hollypaw's mother, they share a close bond but is unusual Hollypaw is annoyed by Her mother, Having left the nursery Moons ago she still gets bossed around,"Okay CherryFur..." Hollypaw Mumbled,"Oh! And make sure you don't get hurt! Rabbit claws are sharp! If you get hurt it's your fault!"she scolded,"I get it! Bye cherryfur."Hollypaw mewed in an annoying tone, Leaving the Nursery she headed for the camp entrance to go and get some fresh air, For what CherryFur thought was hunting, she was willing to practice her skills, but didn't feel quite up to it, With a sigh, she had Seen herself Missing a swipe at a squirrel, and catching a thrush instead, Angling her ears toward the sound of a Squirrel nibbling on a seed, She would get into the hunters crouch, Jumping and ppunching the slightest bit to early, it Escaped. Though she had turned her gaze now to the Right, staring intently at a thrush pecling at the leaf litter, laNing onto her haunches she Crept forward, Slowly and slowly until she was A fox length away from the bird, Pouncing she swiped a furious claw at the Thrush, ending it quickly. The bird was plump aND seemed good prey, Having got enough Fresh air she padded back towards camp.

Fallpotato
December 11th, 2016, 08:46 PM
Dragonclaw nodded and then tried to use his power but it didn't work.

Shadow
December 11th, 2016, 08:53 PM
Shadepool swam up to the land area of her water den and once again cleaned herself dry.She then started to climb up to the only entrance.She emerged from the small hole in the wall of rock in the warriors den.She then emerged from the warriors den to find the fresh kill pile empty.She started to head for the camp entrance.She was going out to hunt.Then she stopped.She was going to ask around if any cat wants to come with her."Hey does anyone want to come hunting with me?"Shadepool yelled in the clearing

Fallpotato
December 11th, 2016, 08:55 PM
Dragonclaw mewed "if I don't need my power to see then does that mean this is possibly not my power and I still haven't uncovered it?" He looks at nightstar worry in his eyes.

Shadow
December 11th, 2016, 08:59 PM
Shadepool shrugged as she walked towards the entrance once agian ready to go get some fish

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 11th, 2016, 09:00 PM
"Yes it does" meowed NightDawn

Fallpotato
December 11th, 2016, 09:01 PM
"Yes it does" meowed NightDawn
Dragonclaw mewed "thank you very much for helping me." He looks at her with affection and worry in his eyes.

Shadow
December 11th, 2016, 09:06 PM
(Ooooh what's his power gonna be???Sorry I'm nosy XD )
Shadepool went over by the lake and did her same rutean for catching fish she put dirt over the reamaning fish and had to come back for them.In all she made 4 trips.For she had 14 fish.When she came back with the last bunch she was tierd.After putting them in the now over-stocked fresh kill pile,she plopped down on the cold camp center

Fallpotato
December 11th, 2016, 09:07 PM
(Ooooh what's his power gonna be???Sorry I'm nosy XD )
Shadepool went over by the lake and did her same rutean for catching fish she put dirt over the reamaning fish and had to come back for them.In all she made 4 trips.For she had 14 fish.When she came back with the last bunch she was tierd.After putting them in the now over-stocked fresh kill pile,she plopped down on the cold camp center
(Probably Camoflauge or something idk I'm still thinking.)

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 11th, 2016, 09:08 PM
Dragonclaw mewed "thank you very much for helping me." He looks at her with affection and worry in his eyes.
"No problem" meowed Nightstar returning the look

Shadow
December 11th, 2016, 09:11 PM
(Probably Camoflauge or something idk I'm still thinking.)
Oooh cool,but if you want an idea try maybe darkness or lava or fire,to do with your color of pelt or eyes.)

Fallpotato
December 11th, 2016, 09:12 PM
"No problem" meowed Nightstar returning the look
Dragonclaw found his way to his tree and he laid down thinking about nightstar she probably doesn't like me he thought.

Shadow
December 11th, 2016, 09:16 PM
Shadepool sighed as she walked up to Nightstar "I filled up the fresh kill pile,with fish,so help yourself to it."
(Lol I think Dragonclaw is the only male in this camp XD)

Fallpotato
December 11th, 2016, 09:18 PM
Shadepool sighed as she walked up to Nightstar "I filled up the fresh kill pile,with fish,so help yourself to it."
(Lol I think Dragonclaw is the only male in this camp XD)
(No he isn't)
Dragonclaw saw the world the first time without his powers for a few seconds. He blinked and tries to see.

FOXXRR
December 11th, 2016, 09:30 PM
Name: Snowpaw
Description(physical): White, White and white. Almost as the white was glowing...... White eyes, white fur, white everything
Description(personality): TBRP'D (don't feel like doing this ATM)
Example of roleplay: Refer to Vinepaw's form

Snowpaw needs a mentor
XxEchoNightxX

Shadow
December 11th, 2016, 09:30 PM
Shadepool grabs a fish from the pile and starts to eat it

Fallpotato
December 11th, 2016, 09:32 PM
Dragonclaw opens his eyes and he can see! He doesn't tell anyone though. He saw colors. What every looked like. He looked around and then laid down.

Shadow
December 11th, 2016, 09:34 PM
Shadepool did her daily schedule "Did you eat already?If you didn't I could get you a fish."She walked up to Dragonclaw,this was on her schedule,getting the poor blind cat food(she doesn't know he can see yet)

Fallpotato
December 11th, 2016, 09:42 PM
Shadepool did her daily schedule "Did you eat already?If you didn't I could get you a fish."She walked up to Dragonclaw,this was on her schedule,getting the poor blind cat food(she doesn't know he can see yet)
Dragonclaw mews "Yes please."

NO ONE FOR LE PREZ
December 11th, 2016, 09:44 PM
All though he can see, My cat AuraVoice is blind XD and is there a medicine cat?)AuraVoice Padded from The Warriors den and into the clearing, Although she couldn't see she could hear and scent, The Scents were mingling together around her in such a strange manner making it impossible to point out which cat is which, she still hadn't a clue where she was going, Padding her way to the left she had just assumed she was going for the fresh kill pile, It smelled of blood and Fish, making her mouth water as she bumped into a Rock or what seems boulder, grunting she turned a bit more to the left and set her paw on what seemed to be scaley, she was sure of it being a fish, picking up the creature by her mouth she carried it to a random place in camp, Having been right beside the camp entrance, nibbling at the fish, which the tasted was very good to her.

Shadow
December 11th, 2016, 09:44 PM
"Alrighty "She goes to the fresh kill pile and gets a fish.She drops it at his paws."There you go.Caught and killed by yours truly."Shadepool says teasingly

Fallpotato
December 11th, 2016, 09:46 PM
"Alrighty "She goes to the fresh kill pile and gets a fish.She drops it at his paws."There you go.Caught and killed by yours truly."Shadepool says teasingly
Dragonclaw mews "thank you." He looks at her.

Shadow
December 11th, 2016, 09:48 PM
"Your welcome"She smiles as she began to climb the tree that Dragonclaw was under,she made it seem as if she wasn't playing attention but really she was watching him to make Shure he doesn't choke

Shadow
December 11th, 2016, 10:02 PM
Shadepool sat on a low tree branch and watched him

Teggy
December 11th, 2016, 10:03 PM
Description(physical): White, White and white. Almost as the white was glowing...... White eyes, white fur, white everything

Snowpaw needs a mentor
XxEchoNightxX
(Ignore this ppl who are not Jason https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ntc8hVvUHOY)

Fallpotato
December 11th, 2016, 10:07 PM
Dragonclaw ate it all and then he laid down looking at everything.

Shadow
December 11th, 2016, 10:09 PM
Shadepool nodded then jumped out of the tree and looked at the darkening sky "Its about to be night Dragonclaw"She said "You might wanna get in the warriors den."She said in a sweet but impatient voice

Fallpotato
December 11th, 2016, 10:11 PM
Shadepool nodded then jumped out of the tree and looked at the darkening sky "Its about to be night Dragonclaw"She said "You might wanna get in the warriors den."She said in a sweet but impatient voice
Dragonclaw nodded and for the first time padded to the den by himself without running into anything.

Shadow
December 11th, 2016, 10:14 PM
Shadepool was impressed as she followed him in.She then went through the hole in the wall leading to her water den.She popped her head out saying "Good night Dragonclaw "and walked down the little passageway before getting to the patch of pebblie land.She then slipped into the water and swam to the bottom of it where her seaweed nest lay.

Fallpotato
December 11th, 2016, 10:18 PM
Shadepool was impressed as she followed him in.She then went through the hole in the wall leading to her water den.She popped her head out saying "Good night Dragonclaw "and walked down the little passageway before getting to the patch of pebblie land.She then slipped into the water and swam to the bottom of it where her seaweed nest lay.
Dragonclaw mewed "good night" he waited until she was gone and then he padded outside and looked at the moon with blood red eyes.

Shadow
December 11th, 2016, 10:19 PM
Shadepool slept soundly

Fallpotato
December 11th, 2016, 10:29 PM
Dragonclaw saw the sun start to rise. He ran into the Warriors den and laid down like nothing happened.

Shadow
December 11th, 2016, 10:35 PM
Shadepool swam up to the surface and went to the land patch of pebbles l.She dried herself and went up the short passageway and emerged from it and into the warriors den.She greeted Dragonclaw and exited the den.

Fallpotato
December 11th, 2016, 10:40 PM
Shadepool swam up to the surface and went to the land patch of pebbles l.She dried herself and went up the short passageway and emerged from it and into the warriors den.She greeted Dragonclaw and exited the den.
Dragon law flicked his head in greeting and stood up and went to his tree.

Shadow
December 11th, 2016, 10:48 PM
Shadepool went to get a fish

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 12th, 2016, 06:17 AM

Snowpaw needs a mentor
@XxEchoNightxX (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=698)

Accepted ur mentor is Shadow

Fallpotato
December 12th, 2016, 08:56 AM
Dragonclaw padded outside of the Warriors den. He looked at the rising sun and setting stars. He goes under his tree and lays down.

Shadow
December 12th, 2016, 01:02 PM
Shadepool munched on a fish

Foreversoul
December 12th, 2016, 02:42 PM
Flameclaw stretched and looked to the entrance of camp, trying to think of what to do. She scratched her ear, the one with the fire flower, and it began to burn her fur slightly. She hissed quietly, and looked around hoping no one saw her. What..... happened right then?

Shadow
December 12th, 2016, 02:49 PM
Shadepool herd a hiss and looked at Flameclaw.Her ears flattened "Did you just hiss?At me?Or,are you ok?"she said confused

Foreversoul
December 12th, 2016, 02:51 PM
"I'm fine, didn't mean to hiss, sorry." Flameclaw meowed, ears flattening in embarrasment. Her eyes changed to pink, and her flower changed to white.

Shadow
December 12th, 2016, 02:53 PM
Shadepool tilted her head and continued to eat her fish.All of the sudden she felt hot.She looked up at the sun and saw it grow more intense (when are they gonna get into a emelment fight,like how they are opposite elements?)She started to pant.

NO ONE FOR LE PREZ
December 12th, 2016, 03:15 PM
Hollypaw would yawn as she went to the fresh kill pile, Grabbing a juicy Fish to nibble on while she aboservedthe Clan, Did she have to be born peculiar? Why couldn't she be normal? Pushing the thought away she gulped down a strip of the fish, It's flavor basking in her mouth as she gulped down another Strip./DoveFlight yawned, Having not enough sleep the night before... she was to busy keeping an eye on her sister, AuraVoice. AuraVoice was blind, But her senses are very keen, and strong. Scrambling from her moss and bramble nest, she plucked out the remaining moss that cling ed to her Glossy gray blue pelt, After plucking it out she Steadily Padded out of the Warriors den, Stopping in the left side of the clearing to Groom her Ruffled pelt, Turning her head in front of her... she gave her chest fur rapid and multiple licks, running her tongue along her left paw she drew it over her ears and Whiskers, having finished she Padded out of camp and to a strip of Trees, what she L9ved to do with her day was soak in the sun while laying in the trees, settling herself down on a low branch, she purred in pleasure as the sun warmed her pelt.

Foreversoul
December 12th, 2016, 05:41 PM
Shadepool tilted her head and continued to eat her fish.All of the sudden she felt hot.She looked up at the sun and saw it grow more intense (when are they gonna get into a emelment fight,like how they are opposite elements?)She started to pant.

(i'm planning to have that happen soon. Flameclaw gets hot headed and loses control of her powers is an idea i'd like to see. soon)

Shadow
December 12th, 2016, 05:41 PM
(Ok)

Foreversoul
December 12th, 2016, 05:48 PM
Flameclaw saw how shadepool was panting. She tilted her head but went to pick a fish from the pile. the only one that looked good to her was a medium blue fish. She picked it up and walked over to her own little spot in the clearing and ate her fish.

Shadow
December 12th, 2016, 05:49 PM
Shade dug a hole in the ground and created water in the puddle and layed in it

Foreversoul
December 12th, 2016, 05:56 PM
After finishing the fish, she went out of camp to a small circular rock formation, much like a cave. She gathered dried leaves and twigs and put them into a semi circle, lighting them ablaze with a swift movement of her paw. she laid in the center of the semicircle, softly singing her little song that her mother sang.

Shadow
December 12th, 2016, 05:59 PM
(I don't know why but I like shadepool as a medicine cat as well,her den could make a good medicine den as well, since it's a cave,I know this is crazy but can she be a warrior-medicine cat?)
Shadepool came out of the puddle and covered it back up.She walked out of camp and climbed a tree.

Foreversoul
December 12th, 2016, 06:01 PM
Sensing the heat dying down, she got up, looking to see burnt leaves and twigs. shrugging, she walked back to camp, ears twitching and eyes glancing around.

FOXXRR
December 12th, 2016, 06:01 PM
Snowpaw looked around for her mentor. "Shadepool? are you there?" She mewed into the warrior's den, and spotted Flameclaw in process of turning around to search more. Padding towards the cat, she asked, "Hello, do you know where Shadepool is?"

Foreversoul
December 12th, 2016, 06:02 PM
(Flameclaw has a way of cooling herself off with a song she sings every now and then. but she so smol she thinks she'll get picked on and she sings it in a cave-like structure)

Fallpotato
December 12th, 2016, 06:03 PM
Dragonclaw kept his eyes on a red leaf and looked at the color.

Foreversoul
December 12th, 2016, 06:04 PM
Flameclaw looked to the cat, and flicked her ears. "most likely up in a tree or something. look up in the sky, maybe you'll see her." she meowed and walked to her little spot.

Fallpotato
December 12th, 2016, 06:06 PM
Dragonclaw saw silverpelt start to appear. He looked at the moon and remembered his mother. He sighed and then layed down.

FOXXRR
December 12th, 2016, 06:08 PM
"Um... okay?" Shrugging, she looked around. She looked closely at the trees to find her mentor.

Foreversoul
December 12th, 2016, 06:15 PM
Flameclaw just flopped forward out of exaustion. She scratched the same ear that somehow burned. it burned, and hurt. She almost wailed, keeping her teeth clenched to not make noise.

Fallpotato
December 12th, 2016, 06:19 PM
Dragonclaw sighed and rolled on his back. He scratched at his ear and then stopped.

wren
December 12th, 2016, 06:23 PM
"VINEPAW!" Howled northwish. "Time to go to the moonstone!" She called

Foreversoul
December 12th, 2016, 06:24 PM
Flameclaw pawed her ear, feeling the same painful burning sensation. she hissed softly and made the flower vanish. She flicked her tail annoyed. She looked to dragonclaw, before looking away and looking to the stars instead.

FOXXRR
December 12th, 2016, 06:31 PM
"VINEPAW!" Howled northwish. "Time to go to the moonstone!" She called
Vinepaw jumped. "C-comming!" he said, tripping over his paw.

Fallpotato
December 12th, 2016, 06:34 PM
Dragonclaw ate a fish and then he padded into the Warriors den. He layed down in his nest but did not fall asleep.

Foreversoul
December 12th, 2016, 06:36 PM
Flameclaw looked to the two cats ready to go to moonstone. she ignored them and raised a paw, a blue fire igniting. she waved it around, a trail of fire following it. Suddenly, it burned. she yelped unexpectingly, and extinguished the fire. What is happening to me!?

Fallpotato
December 12th, 2016, 06:37 PM
Dragonclaw got up and ran out of camp to go find his power. He lays down and then he cloaks and goes invisible. He did not realize this. He padded back into camp and then went invisible again.

Foreversoul
December 12th, 2016, 06:40 PM
Flameclaw's eyes went from blue to bright red, her urge to run off growing. She forced herself to stay in camp for now. A-at sunrise, I'll run...

Fallpotato
December 12th, 2016, 06:44 PM
Dragonclaw is now visible but he does not know he was invisible in the first place. He went invisible for the rest of time he is at camp.

Foreversoul
December 12th, 2016, 06:51 PM
FLameclaw shambled into the warriors den. She fell asleep in the furthest back nest.

wren
December 12th, 2016, 07:09 PM
Vinepaw jumped. "C-comming!" he said, tripping over his paw.

"We must leave at once!" She meows softly lashin her tail and turning towards the exit of camp

Shadow
December 12th, 2016, 07:12 PM
Shadepool came back with three birds in her mouth then spit them out in the fresh kill pile."Did someone call me?Snowpaw?"

Foreversoul
December 12th, 2016, 07:17 PM
(white means in her dreams)

Fire, fire, fire, nothing but fire and ash as Flameclaw dashed through the forest. She had no idea there she was, but it was a forest made up of nothing but dead trees and bushes. She looked down at her paws, but, they were all burned. She stopped, only to be knocked down by something. she looked behind her. what she saw, scared her to no end. It was a giant cat, made of fire. it snarled, biting into her neck- "Gah!" Flameclaw yowled in fear as she woke up.

Fallpotato
December 12th, 2016, 07:20 PM
Dragonclaw looks at shade pool "hello shade pool.

FOXXRR
December 12th, 2016, 07:21 PM
Shadepool came back with three birds in her mouth then spit them out in the fresh kill pile."Did someone call me?Snowpaw?"
"Yes, I searched for you, are we going to train today?" Snowpaw mewed, padding towards her mentor.