PDA

View Full Version : Weaselpaw's Quest

Socks
December 10th, 2016, 05:56 PM
So Weaselpaw (http://sockslittleclan.weebly.com/weaselpaw.html) is a character based off one of my best friends, he's not on the site but if he ever joins his name would be Brendy Straw. So basically I want one of Weaselpaw's friends(They'd be about 7 moons old) to take him off into the woods(Off any territory), to live on their own, and I'd like some rouge/ loner(Maybe two) take them in and teach them how to survive some stuff because its different than clan life.

Heres the form:
*If you have a site just link me there*
Name:
Role:
Perso:
Activeness, or times your active:

I will need one or two friends and one or two rouges/loners

wren
December 10th, 2016, 05:59 PM
Name: Fawnpaw
Looks: http://www.nascatmainecoon.com/winners/lottie-helmi1.jpg
Role: best friend that takes him into the woods
perso: Enthusiastic and charming fawnoaw has learned to become a smooth talker who can talk her way out of any situation. But talking also may be the route to getting her into the trouble. She can make snarky comments and rude retorts when she is provoked but most of the time she is a charmer. She acts like a Tom and is not afraid of bugs mud or any threat that she gets.
Activeness, or times your active: I'm mountain time and I'm on all day for weekends and then halfway in between school days.

Socks
December 10th, 2016, 08:34 PM
I think it's okay to bump this once

wren
December 10th, 2016, 09:48 PM
I think it's okay to bump this once

Maybe if you want a male training compainion I could use bearpaw?

Socks
December 10th, 2016, 09:51 PM
Maybe if you want a male training compainion I could use bearpaw?

You can if you want, I'm just waiting to see if more people are interested in this.

wren
December 10th, 2016, 09:57 PM
You can if you want, I'm just waiting to see if more people are interested in this.

I will wait until there are more tryouts, if there aren't I will wait and see if fawn is accepted if not I can try bearpaw

Socks
December 12th, 2016, 10:09 AM
I'm gonna bump this again..

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 12th, 2016, 10:13 AM
I have a cat....

Name: Galaxy
Looks: jet black she-cat with bright violet eyes [she was genetically modified by a breeder]
Role: Loner
Perso: Chatty, terrible at lying, friendly, fierce[ish]
Activeness, or times your active: As often as I can get on [every day or so]