PDA

View Full Version : Torn

Empress Of Evil
December 10th, 2016, 03:57 PM
Hello everyone! So me and S A G I E have just come up with a plot for the times after EE. It includes my cat Lilypelt (http://empressoesocs.weebly.com/lilypelt.html) and her cat Gorsefeather (http://sagiesocs.weebly.com/gorsefeather.html). Here it is....

Gorsefeather has moved away from WindClan to go join the DS after EE and Lilypelt is left heart-broken and torn. She vows never to love again, as she doesn't want to be heart-broken again. Lilypelt grows over protective of her and the former deputy's kits. The torn molly is faced with another problem, (Tom 1). As the moons pass she finds herself falling for (Tom 1). She tries to hate (Tom 1), but is faced with the truth, she can't. The two cats grow closer, but when Gorsefeather returns one day, Lilypelt is torn between (Tom 1) and her beloved mate, Gorsefeather. Who she chooses will depend on RP. And depending on who she chooses, there might be more plot added on.

So yeah, basically what we need is WindClan tom! Only requirements are, they must be in WindClan ^^

Form Without Character Page:
Name:
Activity Level:
Other/Questions:

Form With Character Page:
Name:
Link:
Activity Level:
Other/Questions:

FlashFanatic
December 11th, 2016, 08:05 AM
Name: Aspenblaze
Link:http://wcokittiessite.weebly.com/aspenblaze.html
Activity Level: 8/10
Other/Questions: To be entirely honest, I tried to make his personality as musch like Superman as I could. (Of course without the powers and stuff.)

Maplefur
December 11th, 2016, 09:38 AM
Name: Stormburst
Link: He's the second one down- Don't think it was working so here's a second try xD Boop (http://mywc-ocs.weebly.com/windclan.html)
Activity Level: Like 8/10 or even 9/10
Other/Questions: Nah, thanks

Gusty
December 11th, 2016, 11:09 AM
Name: Palestone
Personality: Palestone. Named for his pale, creamy-coated fur, this tom is nowhere near 'pale' in personality. It all starts with his ability to lie. One might say that he makes himself seem so much greater than he really is. Palestone isn't afraid to stunt his weaknesses and grind them down until they're nothing but a little speck, just to save his reputation. He isn't afraid to stretch the truth and make cats feel what they wish to feel, almost in a flirty way, but not exactly for romance purposes. Although he's happy to have a mate, Palestone talks to everyone. It doesn't matter to him how shy or reserved they are; to him that simply means that they're more secretive and have more to hide. And thus, he'd attempt to pry out every single story and hidden emotion. He'd pretend to care. Laughing at every single event although he feels emotionless; watering his orbs at sad stories although he wishes to cackle in malevolence. Don't get him wrong though: if he truly likes their company, he'd gradually feel some emotions. He'd truly feel emphatic and protect them. But in the grand scheme of warriorhood, towards most of the clans, he's a liar. A definite Evil Era supporter (although, always lying to non-EE supporters that he's on their side, simply to keep their friendship), it's hard to break down this outer self. And Palestone doesn't want to break down this wall, because it traps him as a caring-for-all, pleasant cat.
But once you do break down his false disguise, you'd realize that his true soul is simply horror-filled. Gone are the fake happiness and empathy. Gone are the lies. In replace of it is a more sharp personality. In this state, he's a fighter. Willing to murder for whatever he believes in. Never going to back down. Unwilling to show mercy for the weak. Holding grudges against others until they perish mysteriously. This is his dark side, the one that he hides from the rest of the world. But don't think that it's completely compact- Palestone's inner core can seep out at times, when he is rallied up in battle or furious at others. But most don't know him that well to realize it.
Activity Level: 7ish/10; more on weekends though
Other/Questions: This is a new character but I've been planning him for some time now ;w;. Not sure how he'd 'click' with Lilypelt, but I'd say he'd talk with her and gradually have true feelings.

Sage
December 11th, 2016, 01:02 PM
Name: Palestone
Personality: Palestone. Named for his pale, creamy-coated fur, this tom is nowhere near 'pale' in personality. It all starts with his ability to lie. One might say that he makes himself seem so much greater than he really is. Palestone isn't afraid to stunt his weaknesses and grind them down until they're nothing but a little speck, just to save his reputation. He isn't afraid to stretch the truth and make cats feel what they wish to feel, almost in a flirty way, but not exactly for romance purposes. Although he's happy to have a mate, Palestone talks to everyone. It doesn't matter to him how shy or reserved they are; to him that simply means that they're more secretive and have more to hide. And thus, he'd attempt to pry out every single story and hidden emotion. He'd pretend to care. Laughing at every single event although he feels emotionless; watering his orbs at sad stories although he wishes to cackle in malevolence. Don't get him wrong though: if he truly likes their company, he'd gradually feel some emotions. He'd truly feel emphatic and protect them. But in the grand scheme of warriorhood, towards most of the clans, he's a liar. A definite Evil Era supporter (although, always lying to non-EE supporters that he's on their side, simply to keep their friendship), it's hard to break down this outer self. And Palestone doesn't want to break down this wall, because it traps him as a caring-for-all, pleasant cat.
But once you do break down his false disguise, you'd realize that his true soul is simply horror-filled. Gone are the fake happiness and empathy. Gone are the lies. In replace of it is a more sharp personality. In this state, he's a fighter. Willing to murder for whatever he believes in. Never going to back down. Unwilling to show mercy for the weak. Holding grudges against others until they perish mysteriously. This is his dark side, the one that he hides from the rest of the world. But don't think that it's completely compact- Palestone's inner core can seep out at times, when he is rallied up in battle or furious at others. But most don't know him that well to realize it.
Activity Level: 7ish/10; more on weekends though
Other/Questions: This is a new character but I've been planning him for some time now ;w;. Not sure how he'd 'click' with Lilypelt, but I'd say he'd talk with her and gradually have true feelings.
He sounds a lot like Gorsefeather XD If Lilypelt is looking for someone like Gorsefeather, I think that Palestorm would be pretty fitting.

Gusty
December 11th, 2016, 02:13 PM
He sounds a lot like Gorsefeather XD If Lilypelt is looking for someone like Gorsefeather, I think that Palestorm would be pretty fitting.
Oh my gosh, I didn't know that xD
I'm wasn't sure if Lilypelt wanted another EE supporting cat, or a "nicer" one this time, so I stuck with the "nice-but-actually-evil".

Sage
December 11th, 2016, 02:39 PM
Oh my gosh, I didn't know that xD
I'm wasn't sure if Lilypelt wanted another EE supporting cat, or a "nicer" one this time, so I stuck with the "nice-but-actually-evil".
XD
Just keep in mind that Gorse will hate him....

Gusty
December 11th, 2016, 03:48 PM
XD
Just keep in mind that Gorse will hate him....
I could imagine... :kittyface:

Starfall
December 11th, 2016, 05:55 PM
Empress Of Evil

Oh! I could have dovecloud be there to help lillypelt with her heartbreak since she's been through it with the same tom XD It would add more drama.

Trashy Sky
December 11th, 2016, 05:59 PM
oh man I wanna apply but
my only windclanner would never do this
he looks up to Singenight and Gorsefeather lmao

Empress Of Evil
December 12th, 2016, 12:22 AM
Empress Of Evil

Oh! I could have dovecloud be there to help lillypelt with her heartbreak since she's been through it with the same tom XD It would add more drama.

Hmmm, yeah that's a good idea. I was thinking maybe when she is just falling in love with Tom 1 then she could talk to Dovecloud. But I kind of want her to feel miserable and alone and depressed and heartbroken when Gorsefeather returns. So maybe she won,t talk to her in those moments.

Empress Of Evil
December 16th, 2016, 06:18 PM
Ok everyone! So after a lot of discussion, me and S A G I E have finally decided that the tom will be......*drum roll*

Palestone RP'ed by Gusty!

Congratulations to Gusty but great job to everyone else! It was really hard to choose!

Gusty
December 16th, 2016, 07:04 PM
Ooh thanks! When the rp begins let me know? ;)

Empress Of Evil
December 16th, 2016, 07:09 PM
Ooh thanks! When the rp begins let me know? ;)

We will! The rp will most likely start sometime after EE ends