PDA

View Full Version : SkyClan's Journey to the Clans

The Cannibal
December 10th, 2016, 01:01 PM
Grousestar paused, they were at the edge of the clan borders now, they were about to pass into the threshold of the unknown, after taking a pawstep over these borders, there would be no going back.
Staring at the ground momentarily, the brown tabby stepped forward, looking over his shoulder at his warriors and offering an encouraging smile before heading on. No room for doubt now.
"Alright, come on everyone, let's keep a quick pace up, if you're tired, tell me, but otherwise we'll be going fast!"
Mewed the leader to the cat's beside him before bounding off ahead, positive that the feline's behind him were fully capable of keeping up with his speed, or at least come close to it, they were strong cat's. And at this pace, hopefully it wouldn't take them a quarter of a moon to reach the clan's, not like how Mapledash and Sagewhisker had done. They were going to run. Once they reached the territory before the clan's, he would allow his warriors and apprentice's to rest, but other than that, there will only be a few short breaks for hunting and resting. Though if they did find a rather safe place to rest, he would allow for a longer break because he couldn't expect these cat's to run forever and work off of only a few short breaks, again, that would be too naive of him.
But for now, the forest beyond the borders flew by around him as he focused his mind solely on reaching the clan's, though he was holding himself back, he wasn't running at full speed, no cat could catch up to him full speed, he was more or less going at a lighthearted run so that the others could follow.
This. Was the beginning of the journey to the clans.

monfang
December 11th, 2016, 08:00 PM
Surgefrost ran to Grousestar's side. "How do you plan to go through this! What if these 'others' are straight murderers! Or it could be a trap!" he huffed hoarsely. "I don't trust these 'travelers'."

Mango
December 11th, 2016, 08:07 PM
Cucumberpickle groused," Why am I doing this...My mates probably forgot to feed my kits already... This travelers must have been kits of former clan cats.. I don't believe in these clans...,"

Teggy
December 11th, 2016, 08:07 PM
Surgestorm ran to Grousestar's side. "How do you plan to go through this! What if these 'others' are straight murderers! Or it could be a trap!" he huffed hoarsely. "I don't trust these 'travelers'."
Shadowpool appeared next to Surgefrost.
"You have a point. But if this is what we must do then we have to do it. " The she-cat said. She didn't believe this was good idea at all but if Grousestar thought it was best she would follow with no complaints.

seasalt
December 11th, 2016, 08:09 PM
The apprentice breathed deeply as she sprinted across the border taking another deep breath. This was it. Doepaw wondered, and kept on wondering, how they were going to deal with these "clans". The young molly had big doubts, with her almond orbs narrowed in that one emotion. It wasnt if she couldn't help feeling the emotion of doubt, but she did, and didn't care. Lemonstar was gone, that all she ever thought of. But now, this was a whole different story. "I wonder what they will think of this...the other clans.." The young she cat murmured to herself, ears flattening as she ran across some tall grass, creating a rustle.
open <3

mapledash
December 11th, 2016, 08:13 PM
Surgestorm ran to Grousestar's side. "How do you plan to go through this! What if these 'others' are straight murderers! Or it could be a trap!" he huffed hoarsely. "I don't trust these 'travelers'."

Mapledash padded beside grousestar and his deputy. He let out a snort before speaking up. "Because we both had no idea of the existence of eachother's clans. And even if we DID, why would I come all the way here, half dead and almost alone, just to kill you? There's 4 clans where we are going, if I wanted to kill, this wouldn't be the scenario I would use. I respect your distrust in strangers ... Surgestorm, correct? That is a good factor for a deputy, but I will ask you to trust me and sagewhisker." He looked around as he mentioned her name. -Where is sagewhisker?- he wondered, searching for her familiar silver pelt.

He gave up trying to find her. She would probably come find him herself, they both didn't know anyone in this clan anyway, they'd stick with who they knew best on this journey back. He looked at Grousestar this time, giving a quick nod. "The faster we go, the faster it will be dealt with. Again, I thank you for trusting me." he meowed, looking into his orbs. He had gone through so much, and now, he was heading back with a whole army at his side, this surely would cheer the believers back in the territory to run over the leaders.

(At this point I would be thinking of a strategy, but I guess we'll wait till we get there to speak up.)

( Duskflight )

AbsurdJinx
December 11th, 2016, 08:24 PM
[open]
AspenFlash followed a majority of the traveling cats, his thoughts jumbled as he struggled to form opinions. He was leaving behind the only home he's ever known. He went through kithood in that camp, his apprenticeship, and part of his warrior life. He told MapleLeaf he loved her there, and he commented on the beauty of their kits when they were born there. He bit back a sob at the memories that would only be memories, and he turned his head over so he was no longer looking over his shoulder at his previous home. His ears flattened at this realization, and he closed his eyes to gather himself. AspenFlash, it's okay, he thought. MapleLeaf approves of this, I'm sure she does. It hit him then - would StarClan follow them on their journey?
-
[open]
FeatherPaw trailed behind GrouseStar, a question on the tip of her tongue, but she decided to keep silent. The leader had enough to deal with right now, and adding an inexperienced apprentice to his troubles wouldn't help. Already, her paws ached and she was wishing for a break. However, she understood the seriousness of the situation, and she refused to be the reason why the SkyClan cats would need to stop so early into their journey.

Brunch
December 11th, 2016, 08:25 PM
Sidling along with others in the pandemonium, Ashenpaw, though somewhat confused of Grousestar's sudden outburst of decision, followed suit, trying to help any of the kit or elders that were lagging behind. The petite apprentice couldn't see her leader, hoping that she wasn't falling off track of his paw steps. She framed her neck to see above the dozens of cats, though failed. Wheezes came out of her maw; Ashenpaw's anxiety hitting her full force. The thought of being left behind frightened her, so much so that she stopped conceding for her older or younger clanmates, and raced ahead, shoving aside cats in her wake. She finally saw the flank of Grousestar, but as she slowed her small paws down, cats trampled her. Ashenpaw opened her eyes a few moments after the hasty paws had left her flank, and saw the bustling cats ahead of her, forgetting of her presence almost completely. The rust-gray apprentice shot up to her paws; Ashenpaw wouldn't stand to be left behind, especially by her own clanmates. Instead of hurriedly racing to the front, she flanked the back of the clan, now remembering her duties, and helping any lingering cats. Her bright amber eyes scanning for any cats in the same predicament as her, trying to force herself to not be selfish and focus on herself in the travels that her clan faced.

monfang
December 11th, 2016, 08:28 PM
Mapledash padded beside grousestar and his deputy. He let out a snort before speaking up. "Because we both had no idea of the existence of eachother's clans. And even if we DID, why would I come all the way here, half dead and almost alone, just to kill you? There's 4 clans where we are going, if I wanted to kill, this wouldn't be the scenario I would use. I respect your distrust in strangers ... Surgestorm, correct? That is a good factor for a deputy, but I will ask you to trust me and sagewhisker." He looked around as he mentioned her name. -Where is sagewhisker?- he wondered, searching for her familiar silver pelt.

He gave up trying to find her. She would probably come find him herself, they both didn't know anyone in this clan anyway, they'd stick with who they knew best on this journey back. He looked at Grousestar this time, giving a quick nod. "The faster we go, the faster it will be dealt with. Again, I thank you for trusting me." he meowed, looking into his orbs. He had gone through so much, and now, he was heading back with a whole army at his side, this surely would cheer the believers back in the territory to run over the leaders.

(At this point I would be thinking of a strategy, but I guess we'll wait till we get there to speak up.)

( Duskflight )
Surgefrost held in a snarl. "I will trust you, but only for StarClan. Not you. And i you are lying, I will kil you personally. This is a matter of my people, I hop you understand that." he said, and turned to Shadowpool. "I hope your right..." he huffed.

Mistyfoot⚜
December 11th, 2016, 08:39 PM
Ripplestream runs along, trailing near the back. She fights back hunger as she scents a frail mouse. Her eyes narrow, trying to fight back the wind that presses against them. She stays silent though, as she doesn't want anyone to know her pain. She wishes she could lay awake outside her den, counting the stars, the one thing that makes her sleep. She wishes she doesn't have to worry about the hunger that is defeating her. But she runs along with the others, only showing a blank expression, nothing of which shows the storm raging inside her.

Teggy
December 11th, 2016, 08:44 PM
Surgestorm held in a snarl. "I will trust you, but only for StarClan. Not you. And i you are lying, I will kil you personally. This is a matter of my people, I hop you understand that." he said, and turned to Shadowpool. "I hope your right..." he huffed.
"Don't be so harsh on them." Shadowpool whispered. "I hope I'm right to" She said looking at the sky.

doghouse
December 11th, 2016, 08:46 PM
(Open)
Ravenpaw blinked as they followed the rest of SkyClan. The mostly black apprentice had chosen to come, along with their mentor, Lioncry. Their silver tail, paws, ears and muzzle were quite odd, but Ravenpaw cared little about what others thought about the way they looked, now, if someone teased them about not having a gender, then Ravenpaw cared. The young cat's ears swiveling warily as they looked around. Maybe I should stay? No. I want to help. They thought, picking up their pace to match that of Lioncry's.

Lioncry flicked her ears as she looked down at Ravenpaw. She wished Ravenpaw would stay, but she knew better than to stop them. Ravenpaw's mind was clearly set on coming, so what was the point of telling than they couldn't? She shrugged helplessly and padded on in silence.

SuspiciousMindz
December 11th, 2016, 08:47 PM
[open]
A white tabby strode along with her clan mates. She was more curious than frightened about lay ahead. Although she knew they had to be cautious if they were to make this journey with as few injuries as possible. Based on how the warrior how arrived at the camp came, she was sure they'd have a hard road ahead of them. Owlwing glanced between her clan mates, looking at Gorsestar especially as he and a few warriors were chatting. She'd stay out of the conversation. Her timidness around tom-cats was still far too great for her to just jump into the conversation. Her golden hues eventaully pulled away from them and settled on the territory they were about to leave behind. Would they find a place to settle in the new area they were headed? How could they simply leave behind the territory most of these cats were born and raised in? Generations of felines were born here, but once more... the clans back at the other location needed them. Skyclan had to know more about them.

mapledash
December 11th, 2016, 08:57 PM
Surgefrost held in a snarl. "I will trust you, but only for StarClan. Not you. And if you are lying, I will kil you personally. This is a matter of my people, I hop you understand that." he said, and turned to Shadowpool. "I hope your right..." he huffed.

Mapledash liked the tom's attitude. He was ready to fight for his clan. He couldn't help but respect the tom. "Then you will be disapointed, you won't have to kill me. Thank you for helping my cause in the name of starclan. he turned and looked at the horizon once more.

Fel
December 11th, 2016, 09:01 PM
"...Ashenpaw, I know we need to go, but I really do mean it." Cinderpaw burst out, putting all his energy into these few statements- he really did just want his best friend back, so they could go back to the way they used to be. It hurt, knowing that he'd caused so much, but he couldn't imagine how the other apprentice was feelings. He paled in comparison to her, and she was the last cat she wanted this to happen to, her soul shining like gold in a field of dull bronze hearts. His light gray pelt ruffled in an uncomfortable silence as he stood, the tom's eyes shining with emotion as he waited, for some sort of sign that she still cared. I did something terrible, and I won't mind if you just don't want to talk to me anymore. But please, Ashenpaw... just give me an answer this time, one single word would be all it took. Sighing, he stared towards the ground as his pale green gaze pierced the camp entrance's flooring, ready to join the other cats on their journey.

He was surprised that there were other clans, but willing to help them- really, he could see himself in Grousestar more than the average cat. Surely, he was a bit ambitious, but he also loved to help others. Most of all, he wanted to help Ashenpaw with whatever she was going through, but knowing that he was the root of her suffering wracked the apprentice with guilt every day he saw her walk by him. He hated how he'd acted, and just wanted to change, for her, because she was one of the only true friends he'd ever had. He was friendly, and so many cats liked him, but he could actually talk to her, tell her things that he didn't want to tell anyone else. "I'm so, so sorry." He croaked, mumbling sadly.
Lilly

monfang
December 11th, 2016, 09:03 PM
Mapledash liked the tom's attitude. He was ready to fight for his clan. He couldn't help but respect the tom. "Then you will be disapointed, you won't have to kill me. Thank you for helping my cause in the name of starclan. he turned and looked at the horizon once more.
Surgefrost couldn't help but to smile a bit. "I guess so." he chuckled. "So,which of these 'other' clans are you from?" he asked.

mapledash
December 11th, 2016, 09:13 PM
Surgefrost couldn't help but to smile a bit. "I guess so." he chuckled. "So,which of these 'other' clans are you from?" he asked.

Mapledash smiled. He was relieved that the tom was interested into him, rather than being distrustfull. He would gladly make friend with this tom for both their sake. "My clan is called 'Thunderclan', and we live in the woods." he explained to the tom. "There's shadowclan that lives in a pine swampland, windclan that lives on the flat moor, and riverclan lives by the river and the ocean. If you didn't know, the ocean is a giant quantity of water that extends beyond our eyesight. You'll love the view, trust me." He could talk like this the whole way to the clans, but he felt like every cats would just be hanging to his lips if he started. "I couldn't ask, but how does the hunting works in your clan? Every clan has their own way from where I am from, what's yours?"

spade
December 11th, 2016, 09:23 PM
"...Ashenpaw, I know we need to go, but I really do mean it." Cinderpaw burst out, putting all his energy into these few statements- he really did just want his best friend back, so they could go back to the way they used to be. It hurt, knowing that he'd caused so much, but he couldn't imagine how the other apprentice was feelings. He paled in comparison to her, and she was the last cat she wanted this to happen to, her soul shining like gold in a field of dull bronze hearts. His light gray pelt ruffled in an uncomfortable silence as he stood, the tom's eyes shining with emotion as he waited, for some sort of sign that she still cared. I did something terrible, and I won't mind if you just don't want to talk to me anymore. But please, Ashenpaw... just give me an answer this time, one single word would be all it took. Sighing, he stared towards the ground as his pale green gaze pierced the camp entrance's flooring, ready to join the other cats on their journey.

He was surprised that there were other clans, but willing to help them- really, he could see himself in Grousestar more than the average cat. Surely, he was a bit ambitious, but he also loved to help others. Most of all, he wanted to help Ashenpaw with whatever she was going through, but knowing that he was the root of her suffering wracked the apprentice with guilt every day he saw her walk by him. He hated how he'd acted, and just wanted to change, for her, because she was one of the only true friends he'd ever had. He was friendly, and so many cats liked him, but he could actually talk to her, tell her things that he didn't want to tell anyone else. "I'm so, so sorry." He croaked, mumbling sadly.
Lilly

Every bone in her body screamed at her, telling her what a bad idea it would be to trust the reckless Cinderpaw again. But something else tugged - perhaps even harder - at Ashenpaw. She hadn't really bothered to get to know too many cats as well as she had gotten to know Cinderpaw. And since Grousestar had announced that they would all be traveling to find these so-called Clans, being alone at a time like this scared her most of all. A soft sigh escaped her lips, and she looked right at Cinderpaw, searching his eyes for some sort of answer. She knew that there would probably be a time down the road where she would need to put her walls back up, but seeing the grief in his eyes, hearing how his voice just broke as he apologized yet again, it near broke Ashenpaw's heart.

"Oh, Cinderpaw," she murmured, unconciously reaching forward and giving his cheek a small lick with her tongue. A smile then tugged at the corners of her lips and she glanced around, seeing as the others were getting ready to leave. "I-I don't know if we can ever be friends like before, but I do know that I don't want to not have you by my side during this journey," Ashenpaw told him, bringing her gaze back to rest on his face. She nudged him gently with her shoulder and started to pad forward, following her Clanmates who were already a few tail-lengths ahead of the two apprentices. The young molly glanced over her shoulder, a shining hopeful question ringing in their depths, wondering if Cinderpaw would accept the fact that while she didn't want to become too close to him again, she would at least like him by her side for the journey.

monfang
December 11th, 2016, 09:25 PM
Mapledash smiled. He was relieved that the tom was interested into him, rather than being distrustfull. He would gladly make friend with this tom for both their sake. "My clan is called 'Thunderclan', and we live in the woods." he explained to the tom. "There's shadowclan that lives in a pine swampland, windclan that lives on the flat moor, and riverclan lives by the river and the ocean. If you didn't know, the ocean is a giant quantity of water that extends beyond our eyesight. You'll love the view, trust me." He could talk like this the whole way to the clans, but he felt like every cats would just be hanging to his lips if he started. "I couldn't ask, but how does the hunting works in your clan? Every clan has their own way from where I am from, what's yours?"
Surgefrost chuckled. "We hunt with stalking, I guess. But one thing we do is we always bless StarClan for our food. Without StarClan, we would have the skills to catch our food. I don't know your lore, but for us, StarClan blesses us our own individual abilities so we can live in harmony. We have for moons. Even before I was born, before my father and his father." he said. "What about your StarClan stories?" he asked.

mapledash
December 11th, 2016, 09:42 PM
Surgefrost chuckled. "We hunt with stalking, I guess. But one thing we do is we always bless StarClan for our food. Without StarClan, we would have the skills to catch our food. I don't know your lore, but for us, StarClan blesses us our own individual abilities so we can live in harmony. We have for moons. Even before I was born, before my father and his father." he said. "What about your StarClan stories?" he asked.

Mapledash shrugged. "To be honest, we are pretty much the same on that point. We hunt mostly on the ground, but we always train from time to time to climb trees, wich most of the other clans don't do." he explained.

(Short but I gota go)

chancey
December 11th, 2016, 10:31 PM
Crimsonkit followed the other cats, "Why are we leaving our home?"

goddess of ducks
December 11th, 2016, 10:46 PM
Cliff heart limped along. His pale tan coat glimmered in the sunlight. It may be leafbare, but his pelt always seemed to shine and keep out the heat. For green leaf he was fine, his thin pelt helping his to stay cool. But now that it was time for leaf bare again, he found himself growing cold at night and his twisted paw growing stiff with the cold. The tom cat trudged along trying his best to stay in the middle of the group. He had heard the cats, listened to the story that Grousestar had told. His interest had been sparked for the other Ckans. He himself had no extreme fears of the new cats, just curiosity. But now it was time to help.
(Open)

Empress Of Evil
December 12th, 2016, 01:11 AM
Meant to reach their destination on the 11th?! It's already the 12th! Oh wait, I live in Australia. I live in the future.
Auroraflame bounded near the front of the large group. This was it. They had just left their clans territory and were now bounding off into unknown territory to save these other weird clans with evil leaders. They would probably have to fight, some cats would probably get injured, some cats might even get killed. Auroraflame immediately shook those thoughts away. She had to think positively. SkyClan was going to save these clans, nothing would stop them. The deputy dragged herself out of her thoughts and looked around. Grousestar was at the front, leading their clan forward, Mapledash was talking to some warriors and she couldn't sight Sagewhisker. She scanned the moving group for the she cat but failed to spot her amongst the majority of their clan. Seeing she couldn't find Sagewhisker, she decided to look near the back. Only a few cats trailed behind, but everyone else was quite bunched up. She called out to the few cats at the back, encouraging them forward and getting them closer to everyone else.
(Eh, why not. Open)

Sage
December 12th, 2016, 02:14 AM
mapledash
Sagewhisker trekked along beside the SkyClan cats. She examined the cats' faces to see that most of them were not too happy. The molly sighed and sprang off in search of Mapledash. As she neared the front of the group, she caught a glimpse of ginger fur. "Mapledash!" She called. Sagewhisker ignored the hostile looks of the cats around her. She started toward him, but cats appeared in front of her. When she finally reached him, she smiled and began to pad along side him. "I thought I lost you, again." She sighed, relieved.

mapledash
December 12th, 2016, 03:09 AM
mapledash
Sagewhisker trekked along beside the SkyClan cats. She examined the cats' faces to see that most of them were not too happy. The molly sighed and sprang off in search of Mapledash. As she neared the front of the group, she caught a glimpse of ginger fur. "Mapledash!" She called. Sagewhisker ignored the hostile looks of the cats around her. She started toward him, but cats appeared in front of her. When she finally reached him, she smiled and began to pad along side him. "I thought I lost you, again." She sighed, relieved.

Looking beside him, mapledash drawn a smile on his maw as the familiar pelt of sagewhisker came into view, along with a call of his name. She was already padding next to him when he put his eyes on her. "Decided to join me? I bet the others are intimidating, huh?" He couldn't hold out a slight chuckle when he imagined her ears flat in front of dozen of staring eyes. "Don't worry, we won't loose eachother again now." he added, keeping a firm pace with the rest of the skyclan.

To believe he was close to being that cat in his own clan, to become the most senior of senior warriors, and probably deputy. The simple idea of it almost frightened him like it would for a kit to come out of camp for the first time. Excitement would surely come afterwards, once you realise it's no biggies at all, but right now, in this particular position, he would see himself deputy, truely loyal and proud to the clan's leader, helping his clan and serving with his life as a recognised warrior and friend. Too much attention for him, but maybe in time of need, the status of deputy seemed less hardship and more integrity and devotion, wich he definitely had in mass.

But now the real question was: who would lead the clans after this? Surely the medicine cat would choose a leader, and mapledash hoped he wouldn't be the one. He wasn't ready to take on the whole of the clan on his back, yet. He hadn't learned all that he needed to learn to be a good leader, even thought it was many moons since he had became a warrior, and he wanted to be ready before the time came. Of course, if the oportunity of becoming leader was offered to him, he would have to refuse, but deputy seemed a fair and legitimate goal for the near future. So now, medicine cat had a though decision to take, as well as the chosen leader to pick a deputy afterwards.

Mapledash wondered how the medicine cat was doing, he missed the good old zerosight, some good times, some awful in his den with scratches and two or three food poisoning back when he was an apprentice. And all the others, foxleap, otterstripe, willowpelt, bumbletree, and ... bless him, ashstar. Time passes, but sometimes, things change, and not always for the worst. Surely things would be back to normal once they arrived to the clan territories, and everything would be to build from scratch. He would be there, he would strain all of his muscles and break all of his bones for thunderclan, and for those he loved.

His mind finally came back from the good times and form the clans, and his eyes were looking straight at sagewhisker for quite some time now. -Was I staring while daydreaming?- He shot a quick smile and looked forward again, slightly walking closer to her and felt their pelt touch. Instead of coiling back the other way, he gave a short shove to the side with his hunches, pushing her slightly out of line and disturbing her balance. "I missed being with you. Had no one to hit untill I got here." he joked as he started laughing.

monfang
December 12th, 2016, 07:18 AM
Meant to reach their destination on the 11th?! It's already the 12th! Oh wait, I live in Australia. I live in the future.
Auroraflame bounded near the front of the large group. This was it. They had just left their clans territory and were now bounding off into unknown territory to save these other weird clans with evil leaders. They would probably have to fight, some cats would probably get injured, some cats might even get killed. Auroraflame immediately shook those thoughts away. She had to think positively. SkyClan was going to save these clans, nothing would stop them. The deputy dragged herself out of her thoughts and looked around. Grousestar was at the front, leading their clan forward, Mapledash was talking to some warriors and she couldn't sight Sagewhisker. She scanned the moving group for the she cat but failed to spot her amongst the majority of their clan. Seeing she couldn't find Sagewhisker, she decided to look near the back. Only a few cats trailed behind, but everyone else was quite bunched up. She called out to the few cats at the back, encouraging them forward and getting them closer to everyone else.
(Eh, why not. Open)
Surgefrost noticed Auroraflame and padded to her. "Auroraflame, are you ready for this?" he asked. He wasn't ready to be leaving his home to help some random cats, but if it was for StarClan then he would do it.

Thunder
December 12th, 2016, 07:40 AM
Smallberry didn't seem confident, she was constantly glancing at the travelers, not being able to trust them as a friend, or foe. "I can't trust them.. They seem not the type to ask us for help. Especially since that their from the outside clan." Smallberry seemed to try every way to not like the travelers, she would use everything they did to point out a mistake, it wasn't like her usual, calm and shy self.

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 12th, 2016, 10:20 AM
Lucy looked around at the cats that surrounded her. What if... What if Chase is safe in one of the Clans? No, he couldn't have.... Neither of us knew they could possibly exist... They could be fake... Chase might have died, or just become a rouge. Or he could be home... These cats don't like me anyway, I could go and find him... She knew that she still carried kittypet scent, and her hunting wasn't half as good as an apprentice on their third day.Tough. This is where Clyde wanted to come, this is your home now. She ducked her head, hoping that she hadn't accidentally attracted attention or muttered under her breath--it wouldn't be the first time she accidentally insulted Clan cats with her 'ridiculous antics'

Gusty
December 12th, 2016, 10:50 AM
Gusty
{Yep XD }

Rainpebble chuckled "yeah, good to know I'm not the only one who's a little crazy." she laughed out. The tabby she cat stopped and looked around "Yeah that and we've got a few more mouths to feed, tho I've got to be honest I love leaf-bare, to me it's the most beautiful, more than newleaf." she purred, her silver coat making her hard to see in the soft, powdery snow.
The senior warrior stopped and lifted her maw, tasting the air. "I hope we don't make the journey to the other clans during leaf-bare...but if we must, then starclan help us." she sighed and dragged her paw against the snow, snowflakes stuck to her paw as she turned her silver gaze to sycamorebranch "What would you do if the other clans were better than skyclan? if they had a better leader, if they gave you the oppourtunity to become a high rank. would you leave?" she questioned, untold emotions danced in the she cats eyes as she just stared at her clanmate.
(Ima continue here) "Well-" his orbs widened as he listened to Grousestar's cry. "No, I think we're leaving now!" He said, perking his ears upwards towards the sky. "Listen!" From a couple of pawsteps away, in the clearing, he heard the leader shout out a cry. An important, demanding cry. Sycamore knew that the clan would be leaving soon, but not that soon!

His tail flicked upwards, ignoring Rain's question at the end for the time being. Hunting was no more. The tom quickly sprinted towards the voice and the crowd of cats leaving SkyClan territory, looking over his shoulder to see if the senior warrior was following. "I didn't know it'd be so soon!"

Octavia
December 12th, 2016, 11:07 AM
Derpple and Ashie

Aetherwing found it almost amusing, amusing in the fact that there were other clans, and they were heading over to see them. It had always been a curious notion, why they were Skyclan if there wasn't another clan around, there would be no need of such a name if they truly had been the only clan in the area. But the intricacies of his thoughts were his alone and he instead commented over to Mistypaw, "Keeping up well enough?" It had been a moon since her apprenticeship, and the pair of apprentices, her and Skyepaw had grown considerably, it had to have been them eating a good deal more, and exercising rigorously.

Skyepaw herself had found it almost odd that her and Mistypaw were being trained together, except for the fact that she enjoyed it. The pair of warriors had helped her personally feel more at home in the clan, the notion of travelling to other clans was such a strange concept. Skyclan had a nice territory, but she knew from her training not to question the wisdom of her leader.

Empress Of Evil
December 12th, 2016, 02:34 PM
Surgefrost noticed Auroraflame and padded to her. "Auroraflame, are you ready for this?" he asked. He wasn't ready to be leaving his home to help some random cats, but if it was for StarClan then he would do it.

Auroraflame looked back and saw a tom in front of her. She shrugged. "I believe these clans really do need our help and we will help them", Auroraflame said. "We may not know them, but we can't just purposely ignore a plea for help", The deputy continued, glancing at Mapledash. She noticed that Sagewhisker was also there, talking to Mapledash. Well I guess i've found her, she thought, before turning her attention back to Surgefrost. "You're Surgefrost, am I correct?", Auroraflame asked. She was 50% sure about it. She wasn't well acquainted with the tom and had only taken glances ar him. Enough glances to know what his name was anyway. Auroraflame realised she had stopped moving and she beckoned to Surgefrost with her tail, as if telling him to follow. She started to move forward at a fast pace, trying to catch up. She looked behind her to see if Surgefrost had followed, so they could continue their chat.

Ag75 -- GONE
December 12th, 2016, 03:56 PM
Leapingbird scanned the group for her apprentice. Her calico shimmered as her eyes gleamed with worries. She had only just received an apprentice, and she's already lost her! Where are you? she thought to herself.

Phoenix Flames
December 12th, 2016, 06:26 PM
Whisperheart padded with her clan along with her kits. "Mama, where are we going?", Branchkit asked. "Nevermind that, Branchkit. Just wait until we get there.", the shecat said. "I'm tired!", Nettlekit complained. "Shut up, the both of you!", Cloudkit growled. "Cloudkit, don't be rude to your littermates!", Whisperheart retorted. "Okay, Mama.", the white she kit said.

Starfall
December 12th, 2016, 08:25 PM
(Ima continue here) "Well-" his orbs widened as he listened to Grousestar's cry. "No, I think we're leaving now!" He said, perking his ears upwards towards the sky. "Listen!" From a couple of pawsteps away, in the clearing, he heard the leader shout out a cry. An important, demanding cry. Sycamore knew that the clan would be leaving soon, but not that soon!

His tail flicked upwards, ignoring Rain's question at the end for the time being. Hunting was no more. The tom quickly sprinted towards the voice and the crowd of cats leaving SkyClan territory, looking over his shoulder to see if the senior warrior was following. "I didn't know it'd be so soon!"

Rainpebble gasped and let out a huff as her companion began to run off without her "hey slow down! I'm young, but not that young." She called. After a few moments she was jotting right beside sycamorebranch,panting as she looked ahead twords grousestar "This is...exciting I can't wait to see what the other clancats are like." She purred, cocking her head to the side so her silver orbs were foucused on her Clanmate.
The senior warrior flicked her tail "Almost makes me feel bad for the cats who stayed behind." She chuckled, her silver fur slightly ruffled from the sprinting earlier. The tabby she cat shivered and twiched her whiskers, patting the snowy ground slightly before bounding back up to her clanmates side "burr it's freezing!! Why did we have to travel during leaf-bare?" She questioned as she shook the snow off of her pelt.

Starfall
December 12th, 2016, 08:47 PM
{open RP}
Cloudspots slowly followed his clanmates, his mind going haywire 'Were really doing this, we're going to go see the other clans...' he thought quietly to himself. The dappled warrior suppressed a shiver as his from paw sunk into the snow "gh, cold." He hissed and pulled his paw out, shaking the snow off.
The tom gasped once he realized he fell slightly behind and trotted back up to his clanmates "don't wanna get lost now." He mumbled to himself, foucusing his sky blue gaze forwards.

Gusty
December 12th, 2016, 08:52 PM
starfall

"Oh, how am I supposed to know what the other clans look like? All I know is that they're definitely different. And we're going to fight them!" The tabby shouted, slowing down a little bit to walk alongside the older warrior. Despite this, his eyes were still glazed with surges of anticipation.

"I... I honestly do wish that we'd get a head notice, however." He added, spoiling the moment. "Grousestar's doesn't seem the type to just make rules up out of nowhere. Especially powerful ones that affect the clan and make us go on a journey... I suspect that he's been thinking for days, and yet we haven't known about it."

"Hah, I do wish it was Green-leaf too. It'd be more comfortable... to both walk and fight in." He predicted. The brown tabby's paws were already a bit numb from the excessive walking through unknown lands.

Starfall
December 12th, 2016, 09:08 PM
Gusty
Rainpebble snorted "probably, but he's got good intentions, maybe he just doesn't know how to...hm how do I explain it....well he dosent know how to express it very well....his emotions and ideas that is, since you need emotion to create ideas." She rambled, smiling softly as she heard her clanmate get excited about battleing "I was hoping no blood would be spilled, but, I guess it's inevitable." She sighed as she continued to pad forward, snowflakes sprinkled along her silver fur.
{I posted with her in the Riverclan battle if you want sycamorebranch to fight beside the old coot lol}

Derpple and Ashie
December 12th, 2016, 10:43 PM
Derpple and Ashie

Aetherwing found it almost amusing, amusing in the fact that there were other clans, and they were heading over to see them. It had always been a curious notion, why they were Skyclan if there wasn't another clan around, there would be no need of such a name if they truly had been the only clan in the area. But the intricacies of his thoughts were his alone and he instead commented over to Mistypaw, "Keeping up well enough?" It had been a moon since her apprenticeship, and the pair of apprentices, her and Skyepaw had grown considerably, it had to have been them eating a good deal more, and exercising rigorously.

Skyepaw herself had found it almost odd that her and Mistypaw were being trained together, except for the fact that she enjoyed it. The pair of warriors had helped her personally feel more at home in the clan, the notion of travelling to other clans was such a strange concept. Skyclan had a nice territory, but she knew from her training not to question the wisdom of her leader.

"Yeah," whispered Mistypaw, struggling some. She hadn't walked this much ever before in her life, her paws half dragging as they continued. The moment they stopped she would flop down into the grass and not move for a whole moon! The sensation of dirt and rocks slipping between her paw pads was enough to make her grumble, but she knew better than to complain. "I'll make it," she meowed, glancing at her friend and hoping she was faring better than she.

Walking besides Skyepaw was a rosy brown she-cat who kept fairly quiet, only speaking as she needed to and never more. She scanned the horizon as she walked, taking in the slowly changing scenery. It was exciting to be moving somewhere else, but a part of her knew she'd always miss her old home. She sighed, thinking of the burial mounds that would be forgotten, unknown to whatever stranger may come across them now.

Gusty
December 13th, 2016, 11:33 AM
Gusty
Rainpebble snorted "probably, but he's got good intentions, maybe he just doesn't know how to...hm how do I explain it....well he dosent know how to express it very well....his emotions and ideas that is, since you need emotion to create ideas." She rambled, smiling softly as she heard her clanmate get excited about battleing "I was hoping no blood would be spilled, but, I guess it's inevitable." She sighed as she continued to pad forward, snowflakes sprinkled along her silver fur.
{I posted with her in the Riverclan battle if you want sycamorebranch to fight beside the old coot lol}
{Ok, if I have time I'll come}
"I'm pretty blood's going to be spilled..." he trailed off, perking his ears at the faintest sounds of pain. It was a hideous sound, with yowls of fright and chaos. One of spilling blood and ripped fur; one of outstretched claws and gleaming eyes. Battle had begun already... and he was late, still running towards the scene. "Actually, blood is already spilling!"

In all honesty, he didn't want to fight. Why couldn't there be peace? He agreed with Rainpebble... but it was too late already. Too late, and he had no say in anything as a mere warrior.