PDA

View Full Version : Hi, ;^^ (would be nice to get some help too)

Rain
December 10th, 2016, 08:36 AM
Hey, im Rain ;^^ and im really interested in roleplaying but I have no clue how to join a clan and things are still tricky for me here but oh well..
Im a student from Lithuania (lets leave age unknown) My name is Fire (uh well its a boy name here) I like drawing, reading.. Just started warriors 2 months ago and im now on part sunset :3

Leaf
December 10th, 2016, 08:40 AM
Welcome to WCO! I suggest looking over the rp guidelines and checking each leader's joining rules. Once you do that you can hop right into the roleplay as your cat. If you've got any more questions feel free to ask!

Momotaro
December 10th, 2016, 08:42 AM
Welcome! All you have to do to RP in one of the actual clans is put your cats bio in biographies; it has to include stuff like name, rank, appearance and personality though! While your here you could also join a fan clan. But remember you DONT put fan clan characters in biographies. Hope you like your time here! I'll be here if you ever need someone to talk to.

Spinny
December 10th, 2016, 10:53 AM
Hey, im Rain ;^^ and im really interested in roleplaying but I have no clue how to join a clan and things are still tricky for me here but oh well..
Im a student from Lithuania (lets leave age unknown) My name is Fire (uh well its a boy name here) I like drawing, reading.. Just started warriors 2 months ago and im now on part sunset :3

Hello! I'm Spinny. I hope you're having a great time in WCO so far. You'll usually find me in the 'Warrior cat free roleplay' area. My favorite color is blue and I love reading! If you ever have any questions don't be afraid to ask, and if you want to roleplay with me, just PM me!

AbsurdJinx
December 10th, 2016, 12:37 PM
I'm proud to welcome you to Warrior Cats Online, also well-known as WCO. I suggest you check out the FAQ (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/faq.php), and Site Information (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11). They'll tell you what you need to know, but feel free to contact me - or anyone else - if you have any questions. And the Help Den (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12) is always open. Everyone on this site is more than friendly, so you have nothing to fear. We'll be glad to help you! I hope you enjoy your stay with WCO!

You'll find an answer to your question somewhere in those links above, I assure you. c:

wren
December 10th, 2016, 02:22 PM

Welcome rain, we are so glad to have you join us here at WCO. If you ever need help I'm sure any staff or lovely member would love to help you! If you just need a friend my inbox is always open!

dino.
December 10th, 2016, 07:32 PM
Welcome Rain! I'm really looking forward to RPing with you and seeing the threads you create! I hope you have fun and really enjoy yourself here at WCO!

kozui-chan
December 10th, 2016, 07:32 PM
DO YOU WATCH ANIME?!

Dovekit12
December 10th, 2016, 07:44 PM

Hi if you have any questions feel free to ask

goddess of ducks
December 11th, 2016, 11:02 PM
:welcome: Hey there Rain! Welcome to WCO!! It's so awesome that you joined us here and I'm sure you'll love it. As for joining a Clan. I am sure the others have been helpful in answering but I'll give my own explanation here anyways. So for joining a Clan, 1. Each leader has their own rules for joining. The rules for joining with mist definitely be located in their signatures (the text below the actual post) the high ranks are required to have that information in their signature, and most will be similar to mine. An easy way to view a persons signature is to go to their profile and select the About Me button. At the button there will be a section that will give you their signature. Read overt he one for the desired Coan you want to join and fill the requirements. Hopefully this helps and I am always willing to help out, or if you want to roleplay leave me a comment on my page, and again, welcome!!

Fallpotato
December 12th, 2016, 12:16 AM
Hey I'm yellowpotatoes call me potato for short. I joined wco a month ago and I had the same problems as you. But you just need to ask some people and befriend them. I will be willing to friend you.

Fawn
December 12th, 2016, 10:57 PM
Welcome to WCO! :)

It seems that you've already been offered a bunch of help, but I'm here--along with the rest of the staff--if you have further questions.