PDA

View Full Version : Chakara's careless tunnel-exploring (open to all)

Foreversoul
December 9th, 2016, 06:40 PM
Chakara hummed a small tune and aimlessly traveled the tunnels, before noticing that he had no idea where he was. must've took a wrong turn... He shrugged and walked deeper, his eyes adjusting to the light that was barely coming.

kozui-chan
December 9th, 2016, 06:46 PM
seawatcher silently stalked the cat she saw. "wonder who..?" she murmured

Foreversoul
December 9th, 2016, 08:17 PM
seawatcher silently stalked the cat she saw. "wonder who..?" she murmured

Chakara ears flicked, and he scented some other cat. "Hello?" he called out, his fur slightly bristling.

aleka!
December 9th, 2016, 08:57 PM
Pebble padded through the tunnels, relishing the cool stone under his pads. The small male cat had lived underground almost his whole life. Pointed ears twitching he stopped. The gray dappled cat stopped. His accurate hearing could pick up echoing along the walls of the tunnels, the sound almost seeming as if it was bouncing. Wait, those are cats.. Pebble was pretty surprised. He hadn't really seen a cat in such a long time. Unless, I'm truly going crazy or something like that..? His whiskers twitched in amusement of that thought.

Foreversoul
December 9th, 2016, 09:24 PM
Chakara whipped around calmly, and narrowed his eyes. "I may be calm and collected, but i wont hesitate to fight!" he yowled, but then instantly wanted to take back the words, What if its a dangerous creature? what if it was a hostile cat? what if- no, i have to get through this thing. He stood in a direction and unsheathed his claws.

kozui-chan
December 10th, 2016, 04:35 PM
Chakara whipped around calmly, and narrowed his eyes. "I may be calm and collected, but i wont hesitate to fight!" he yowled, but then instantly wanted to take back the words, What if its a dangerous creature? what if it was a hostile cat? what if- no, i have to get through this thing. He stood in a direction and unsheathed his claws.
seawatcher stepped out. "i mean you no harm. i was just observing" she said

Foreversoul
December 10th, 2016, 06:01 PM
Chakara sheathed his claws, his whiskers twitching. "Okay. good to know." He stood up straight.

kozui-chan
December 10th, 2016, 06:09 PM
Chakara sheathed his claws, his whiskers twitching. "Okay. good to know." He stood up straight.
i got bored. by the way are you a clan cat?" she asked tentatively

Foreversoul
December 10th, 2016, 06:51 PM
"No. I'm a loner. but i like clan territories so i visit them. Most cats don't seem bothered by it," he paused, "why do you ask?"

kozui-chan
December 10th, 2016, 06:53 PM
"No. I'm a loner. but i like clan territories so i visit them. Most cats don't seem bothered by it," he paused, "why do you ask?"
"uhh... because i'm a thunderclan cat.and was just wondering if you would be an enemy or not."

Foreversoul
December 10th, 2016, 06:56 PM
"Well if you don't attack me, we're cool." He flicked his crooked tail and looked around.

kozui-chan
December 10th, 2016, 07:15 PM
"Well if you don't attack me, we're cool." He flicked his crooked tail and looked around.
"that's good. i kinda got lost anyway..."

Foreversoul
December 11th, 2016, 08:18 AM
"Same here," Chakara looked around. "What's your name, if you dont mind me askin'? I'm Chakara."