PDA

View Full Version : Do you like Christmas!?

Teggy
December 9th, 2016, 02:58 PM
Say yes or no

Maplefur
December 9th, 2016, 03:05 PM
YES! (Love the picture in your bio btw xD)

Gusty
December 9th, 2016, 03:07 PM
YESSSS

Teggy
December 9th, 2016, 03:11 PM
No

Gusty
December 9th, 2016, 03:12 PM
No
Why not? (I can't tell whether you're joking or...)

Teggy
December 9th, 2016, 03:14 PM
Why not? (I can't tell whether you're joking or...)
It's cold, it's boring, to jolly, and just is start out crazy! Why would someone wamt to spend 300 dollars on presents?!

Maplefur
December 9th, 2016, 03:16 PM
It's cold, it's boring, to jolly, and just is start out crazy! Why would someone wamt to spend 300 dollars on presents?!

When your grandparents take you christmas shopping, and you get everyone presents without spending a penny, it can be fun. Plus, the cold means snow! And no school!

Teggy
December 9th, 2016, 03:18 PM
When your grandparents take you christmas shopping, and you get everyone presents without spending a penny, it can be fun. Plus, the cold means snow! And no school!
The cold is bad where I live cause it snows to much and gets to cold! My school doesn't have snow days.

aleka!
December 9th, 2016, 03:22 PM
The cold is bad where I live cause it snows to much and gets to cold! My school doesn't have snow days.
Waiitt whhaaattt? Your school doesn't have snow days?

And also, yes.

Teggy
December 9th, 2016, 03:23 PM
Waiitt whhaaattt? Your school doesn't have snow days?

And also, yes.
If it's 8 inches then yes, but not normally

Maplefur
December 9th, 2016, 03:27 PM

Ah that stinks. Yeah I could see how that would take the fun out of snow. Where I live it snows an inch and the schools are like "ABORT ABORT"

Gusty
December 9th, 2016, 03:48 PM
Ah that stinks. Yeah I could see how that would take the fun out of snow. Where I live it snows an inch and the schools are like "ABORT ABORT"
Woah, woah, do you live in Florida or something? xD wow

Maplefur
December 9th, 2016, 04:05 PM
Woah, woah, do you live in Florida or something? xD wow

No, my school district is just very fickle. We've had delays cause of fog on multiple occasions xD I actually live close to Maryland.

Spinny
December 9th, 2016, 04:31 PM
I love Christmas because it's just always happy and you can go outside more and build snowmen and have snowball fights, and you can have hot cocoa inside when it's really cold, you can open presents, which is always enjoyable, and Christmas music is always on the radio, which is awesome!

So yes, I like Christmas :santaclaws::snowman::snow_laugh:

Mango
December 9th, 2016, 04:39 PM
Sorta

Gusty
December 9th, 2016, 07:57 PM
No, my school district is just very fickle. We've had delays cause of fog on multiple occasions xD I actually live close to Maryland.
Oh xD I didn't know that

Maplefur
December 9th, 2016, 08:00 PM
Oh xD I didn't know that

Yeah, I honestly love it, besides the fact that we end up having to go a couple days longer in the summer xD

Socks
December 9th, 2016, 08:01 PM
sorta maybe. Usually don't get snow, but like now we have some, but it isn't snow man or snowball fight snow, we had a blizzard a few years back but it was soft snow. Hate to say this but family is annoying, and my cousins don't visit so I have nothing to be excited about except getting some money. So Christmas isn't my favorite

Gusty
December 9th, 2016, 08:03 PM
Yeah XD when I get snow days I'm just like, yesssss I can doze for a couple more hours and actually get the 8-9 hours of recommended sleep.

In the place I live, there's always 2-3 snowstorms in the winter.

LuciPie
December 10th, 2016, 10:58 AM
Yes and no

Mostly no

Mystery
December 10th, 2016, 12:37 PM
No , of course we don't :3