PDA

View Full Version : Chakara's trail(open to all)

Foreversoul
December 8th, 2016, 03:01 PM
Chakara wandered through the forest undergrowth, slinking around thorn bushes and over fallen trees. He stopped at a fallen tree, the inside rotted out and two large mounds of soil and grass on either end. He slinked in, and mumbled, "my home." before he layed down at the entrance.

Socks
December 9th, 2016, 07:57 PM
(Okay if I join?)
Socks limped through the forest, the usually happy she-cat's features clouded with pain and sadness, but she kept on with a slow pace.
After a while the pregnant cat collapsed, letting out a short wail, but giving no attempt to stand. She lay there, with matted fur and many scratches, hoping it'd be fine if she just slept.

Foreversoul
December 9th, 2016, 08:21 PM
(Okay if I join?)
Socks limped through the forest, the usually happy she-cat's features clouded with pain and sadness, but she kept on with a slow pace.
After a while the pregnant cat collapsed, letting out a short wail, but giving no attempt to stand. She lay there, with matted fur and many scratches, hoping it'd be fine if she just slept.

(yeah i dont mind)

Chakara heard a faint wail and got up. Some cat must be hurt. He walked out and scented a she-cat. Following the scent he came across a wounded she cat.

(my rl cat is named socks oml)

Socks
December 9th, 2016, 08:27 PM
(yeah i dont mind)

Chakara heard a faint wail and got up. Some cat must be hurt. He walked out and scented a she-cat. Following the scent he came across a wounded she cat.

(my rl cat is named socks oml)
(I named one of my grandma's kittens Socks before it was given to a sweet little girl!)

Socks sniffed, looking up at the other cat. She flinched, afraid she was gonna get attacked when she was weak.

doghouse
December 9th, 2016, 08:29 PM
Abysslight walked slowly through the forest, the smoke colored kit swinging from her jaws. Sorrow clouded her gaze and made her tail drag and head droop. Sheerkit was letting out a low, mournful wail. They had both lost their Clan, their friends, and Nutkit was gone. The greencough had been too much for the already weak and injured tom kit. She sat down, tucking her only kit left out of her litter of four close to herself, feeling tears well in her eyes. She didn't know how she could go back to admit defeat. Admit that she was failing as a mother.

Sheerkit wailed softly, her heart ached from loss. Nutkit had never been very strong, and he'd been sick, but those strangers had promised to save him, and now he was gone! She looked up at her mother, knowing that only her mother was left. She and her mother. She couldn't bare it if she were separated. Sheerkit knew that her life was messed up, and she should have three siblings, yet she had none. Then she stopped, scenting two new scents. She nudged her mother. “Strangers.” the two moon old kit meowed, getting up and following the scent.

Abysslight nodded and rose to her paws, following Sheerkit and getting ahead of her so that if these cats were dangerous, Sheerkit would be safe. She saw two mollys, one obviously hurt and pregnant. “Go hide until I say it's safe.” she whispered to Sheerkit, the approached cautiously. “Hello?” the black molly called.

Foreversoul
December 9th, 2016, 08:35 PM
(I named one of my grandma's kittens Socks before it was given to a sweet little girl!)

Socks sniffed, looking up at the other cat. She flinched, afraid she was gonna get attacked when she was weak.

Chakara flicked his ears, before sitting down calmly near the injured and pregnant cat. "Er.... hello." he said nervously. sensing two other cats but ignoring them.

Socks
December 9th, 2016, 08:39 PM
Chakara flicked his ears, before sitting down calmly near the injured and pregnant cat. "Er.... hello." he said nervously. sensing two other cats but ignoring them.

Socks quivered, lowering her head and putting a paw over her eyes, ears lowered in fear. "I'll leave your territory, but please let me rest." She pleaded, knowing better than to try and threaten or fight, she felt like a weak little kit.

Foreversoul
December 9th, 2016, 08:42 PM
Socks quivered, lowering her head and putting a paw over her eyes, ears lowered in fear. "I'll leave your territory, but please let me rest." She pleaded, knowing better than to try and threaten or fight, she felt like a weak little kit.

Chakara gave the she-cat a puzzled look, his amber eyes gleaming. "I don't mind anyone in my territory unless they cause trouble. I'll stay here if anything comes here to harm you, kay?" He sat up straight, his senses alert for anything.

Socks
December 9th, 2016, 08:47 PM
Chakara gave the she-cat a puzzled look, his amber eyes gleaming. "I don't mind anyone in my territory unless they cause trouble. I'll stay here if anything comes here to harm you, kay?" He sat up straight, his senses alert for anything.

She looked up, her eyes shining gratefully. "Th-thank you!" She smiled as well as she could, starting to get her cheery looks back. She shifted to be a bit more comfortable and rested her head on her paws, but she did not feel like sleeping, she just wanted to lay there.

Foreversoul
December 9th, 2016, 08:50 PM
She looked up, her eyes shining gratefully. "Th-thank you!" She smiled as well as she could, starting to get her cheery looks back. She shifted to be a bit more comfortable and rested her head on her paws, but she did not feel like sleeping, she just wanted to lay there.

"heh, anytime." Chakara said and thought he scented something, but ignored it kept on a look out.

Foreversoul
December 9th, 2016, 08:51 PM
Abysslight walked slowly through the forest, the smoke colored kit swinging from her jaws. Sorrow clouded her gaze and made her tail drag and head droop. Sheerkit was letting out a low, mournful wail. They had both lost their Clan, their friends, and Nutkit was gone. The greencough had been too much for the already weak and injured tom kit. She sat down, tucking her only kit left out of her litter of four close to herself, feeling tears well in her eyes. She didn't know how she could go back to admit defeat. Admit that she was failing as a mother.

Sheerkit wailed softly, her heart ached from loss. Nutkit had never been very strong, and he'd been sick, but those strangers had promised to save him, and now he was gone! She looked up at her mother, knowing that only her mother was left. She and her mother. She couldn't bare it if she were separated. Sheerkit knew that her life was messed up, and she should have three siblings, yet she had none. Then she stopped, scenting two new scents. She nudged her mother. “Strangers.” the two moon old kit meowed, getting up and following the scent.

Abysslight nodded and rose to her paws, following Sheerkit and getting ahead of her so that if these cats were dangerous, Sheerkit would be safe. She saw two mollys, one obviously hurt and pregnant. “Go hide until I say it's safe.” she whispered to Sheerkit, the approached cautiously. “Hello?” the black molly called.

Chakara whipped his head around to see the stranger cat. "oh, hello there."

Socks
December 9th, 2016, 08:51 PM
"heh, anytime." Chakara said and thought he scented something, but ignored it kept on a look out.

"My name is Socks, by the way." The weak cat said after a moment of silence, still not feeling sleep come upon her.

Foreversoul
December 9th, 2016, 08:53 PM
"My name is Socks, by the way." The weak cat said after a moment of silence, still not feeling sleep come upon her.

Chakara nodded, and flicked his ears as he said, "My name is Chakara, Chaka for short."

Socks
December 9th, 2016, 08:56 PM
Chakara nodded, and flicked his ears as he said, "My name is Chakara, Chaka for short."

"Well, it's nice to meet you Chaka, you are very kind." A breeze went by as she finished speaking, so she wrapped her fluffy tail around herself. "I don't suppose you know much of kits, do you?"

aleka!
December 9th, 2016, 09:00 PM
Eyyy can I join? Just making sure I'm not interrupting anything..)

Foreversoul
December 9th, 2016, 09:01 PM
"Well, it's nice to meet you Chaka, you are very kind." A breeze went by as she finished speaking, so she wrapped her fluffy tail around herself. "I don't suppose you know much of kits, do you?"

"no... not much." Chakara shook his head, "I was once a healer in a small group.... but never dealt with kits."

Foreversoul
December 9th, 2016, 09:04 PM
Eyyy can I join? Just making sure I'm not interrupting anything..)

(aye, you can join, lad(laddie)

Socks
December 9th, 2016, 09:06 PM
"no... not much." Chakara shook his head, "I was once a healer in a small group.... but never dealt with kits."

She sighed softly. "Ah, well..." She wrapped her tail further around herself, still feeling fairly cold.

Foreversoul
December 9th, 2016, 09:09 PM
She sighed softly. "Ah, well..." She wrapped her tail further around herself, still feeling fairly cold.

"Why, exactly, do you ask?" he flicked his tail in an odd fasion, wincing as the pain of his broken tail.

Socks
December 9th, 2016, 09:12 PM
"Why, exactly, do you ask?" he flicked his tail in an odd fasion, wincing as the pain of his broken tail.

"I'm expecting kits, fairly soon. And I've lost the one person I trust to help me." Sadness returned to her tone.

aleka!
December 9th, 2016, 09:16 PM
Maple slid through some ferns, ducking through the arching fronds and resisting the urge to sneeze as she emerged from the thicket. Her bright ginger pelt, splotched with some red were mostly easily visible among the undergrowth thickets, but it was fine. I guess.... She thought with a flex of her claws. Ears twitching to dismiss the thought, she sniffed the air. She let her lower jaw fall to give the wavering scents a better passageway to her nasal cavities.
The fact that this might be another cat's territory never occurred to her, but even if it did, she wouldn't care. She would rather fight another cat than move on.

Foreversoul
December 9th, 2016, 09:17 PM
"I'm expecting kits, fairly soon. And I've lost the one person I trust to help me." Sadness returned to her tone.

Chakara froze, before blinking and went into deep thought. My mentor taught me how to care for kits.... he knew what to do.... He shook his head.

Foreversoul
December 9th, 2016, 09:19 PM
Chakara picked up the scent of another cat, and shook his mind of the thoughts, his usual calm personality almost gone as he felt a strong urge to protect the wounded queen.

Socks
December 9th, 2016, 09:22 PM
Chakara froze, before blinking and went into deep thought. My mentor taught me how to care for kits.... he knew what to do.... He shook his head.

"I guess I'll just have to remember all Evergreen taught me..." She mumbled to herself, becoming more sad by mentioning the name of her foster mother.

Foreversoul
December 9th, 2016, 09:25 PM
"I guess I'll just have to remember all Evergreen taught me..." She mumbled to herself, becoming more sad by mentioning the name of her foster mother.
Chakara spoke softly, "hey, sorry if you get hurt by this but....what happened to you, exactly?"

doghouse
December 9th, 2016, 09:36 PM
Abysslight stepped forward, motioning for Sheerkit to come out of hiding.
“I know about kits. I had four two moons back.” she meowed quietly as Sheerkit bounded over and sttod between her paws. “Oh, excuse me. I'm Abysslight, and this is Sheerkit.” she said, dipping her head. She sat down, bending her head to give the smoky gray and black she-kit a lick on the head.

Sheerkit nearly complained that her mother had forgotten Nutkit, but then she remembered. She tilted her head, looking up at her mother. “Mama, where are we? Aren't we supposed to live by the rivers?” she asked.

“No dear.” Abysslight purred. “We don't anymore.” she wrapped her tail around the young kit and looked up, not sure what to do.

Foreversoul
December 9th, 2016, 09:41 PM
Abysslight stepped forward, motioning for Sheerkit to come out of hiding.
“I know about kits. I had four two moons back.” she meowed quietly as Sheerkit bounded over and sttod between her paws. “Oh, excuse me. I'm Abysslight, and this is Sheerkit.” she said, dipping her head. She sat down, bending her head to give the smoky gray and black she-kit a lick on the head.

Sheerkit nearly complained that her mother had forgotten Nutkit, but then she remembered. She tilted her head, looking up at her mother. “Mama, where are we? Aren't we supposed to live by the rivers?” she asked.

“No dear.” Abysslight purred. “We don't anymore.” she wrapped her tail around the young kit and looked up, not sure what to do.

Chakara stifled a chuckle, before glancing at the two cats. "heya, I'm Chakara, Chaka for short."

Socks
December 9th, 2016, 09:44 PM
Chakara spoke softly, "hey, sorry if you get hurt by this but....what happened to you, exactly?"

"Well... I was living with my foster mother Evergreen. And I met this rouge tom, I'd like to forget his name. I fell in love with him, and well... When he heard the news he said he hated kits, and that his group did too.. He was planning to gain mine and Evergreen's trust through me, so we would join his horrid group. But anyway, he said that when the kits were born he'd toss them in the river and we'd be done with that, but I refused. He attacked me, saying he'd force me to.. But Evergreen came to my rescue and chased him off. It was peaceful until a week ago." The cat was staring at her paws, eyes half closed with grief. "The whole group of rouges came, and attacked us while I was confined to a den. Evergreen tried to protect me, but eventually just told me to run.. I-I don't know what happened with her.."

Socks
December 9th, 2016, 09:46 PM
(sorry my posts are taking a while, I'm packing to go home)

Foreversoul
December 9th, 2016, 09:48 PM
"Well... I was living with my foster mother Evergreen. And I met this rouge tom, I'd like to forget his name. I fell in love with him, and well... When he heard the news he said he hated kits, and that his group did too.. He was planning to gain mine and Evergreen's trust through me, so we would join his horrid group. But anyway, he said that when the kits were born he'd toss them in the river and we'd be done with that, but I refused. He attacked me, saying he'd force me to.. But Evergreen came to my rescue and chased him off. It was peaceful until a week ago." The cat was staring at her paws, eyes half closed with grief. "The whole group of rouges came, and attacked us while I was confined to a den. Evergreen tried to protect me, but eventually just told me to run.. I-I don't know what happened with her.."

Chakara's gaze fell, and he remebeered what happened shortly after he escaped the two leg place. "i...."he paused, shivering at the memory, "had a small family of my own, we were best friends...." his shoulders shook as he almost cried for the first time.

doghouse
December 9th, 2016, 09:56 PM
Abysslight listened in silence, then looked up. “I had a rogue for a mate too. He was part of a group as well. When they found out we were mates, they killed him.” she looked at Sheerkit as she spoke, because she'd told Sheerkit that her father was Clan cat who had gotten lost. She looked down at her only kin she knew of, her eyes half closed. “Sorry I never told you.”

Sheerkit looked up at her mother, her eyes hard and cold. “You lied!” she hissed, shock and sickening horror were all she felt besides anger. Why had her mother lied to her? She stood up and darted away a few fox lengths, her ears pinned back. “Why?” Sheerkit asked angrily.

Socks
December 9th, 2016, 09:56 PM
The Norwegian(I almost forgot her breed) queen perked up her head, a forced smile on her face. Her eyes were still sad but she tried her best to look happy. "Lets try not to think of the past... It's hard but its better to think of the future! Hehe!" She forced a giggle, trying to bring back her cheeriness, forcing herself not to cry.

Foreversoul
December 10th, 2016, 12:04 PM
The longhair cat let out a small smile, before sitting up straight. "I miss her, my good friend sahara." He didn't let his shoulders shake.

Foreversoul
December 10th, 2016, 12:06 PM
He looked to sheerkit. a small sparkle of sadness in his eyes. "I was told many lies when i was a kit.... you'll get used to it..." Chakara flicked his crooked tail.

Socks
December 10th, 2016, 03:20 PM
Socks looked at the kit, still saddened. "As a kit, my mom would sit and let two-leg kits pat and grab at me with harsh paws. She even let them take me and my siblings away without a word, and she never tried to be loving.." She sighed. "Twolegs tied ribbons around my neck, and took me to places where they'd let me get poked by a long claw. Lies are hard, but at least your mother lied to try and keep you happy."

Foreversoul
December 10th, 2016, 03:23 PM
Chakara nodded, "Socks is right." he shook a thought away and stood up, stretched, and sat down again.