PDA

View Full Version : Tumblepelt's Twoleg Den (Private)

Flickrtail
October 6th, 2016, 08:34 AM
Tumblepelt pads outside, looking up at the rising sun. Wonder what we can catch today. He turned toward Heatherleaf,"Hey! Wakey Wakey! We got prey to hunt."

MaskedBandits
October 6th, 2016, 03:39 PM
Heatherleaf pride open her eyes, surprised to see dawn light filtering through the den. She jumped up, ashamed she'd slept so long. "I'm coming!" The tabby ran outside, squinting her eyes on the bright light. "What're we going to do today? Hunt? Explore?"

MaskedBandits
October 8th, 2016, 09:53 AM
(Booooooooooooooooooop)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 8th, 2016, 10:31 AM
yo.can i join?

MaskedBandits
October 8th, 2016, 11:37 AM
(@SIlverheart_the_Warrior you'll have to PM Imgurheart if you wanna join :kittyface: )

Flickrtail
October 8th, 2016, 04:36 PM
Tumblepelt looked back cheekily,"Like all beginners you will learn to hunt," He pointed his tail at the tall grass,"or will that be to much for you?" There is no way you can mess this up. We'll be at battle moves within the day! (You can Silver. So long as its a rogue or Kittypet.)

MaskedBandits
October 8th, 2016, 04:45 PM
Heatherleaf saw where Tumblepelt's tail was pointing and nodded. "All right, I can do that!" She crouched down and stalked forward, putting her paws down lightly. I may not be a ThunderClan cat, but i can stalk! True, she was more comfortable with chasing her prey, but this was the Twolegplace; the prey could easily escape to anywhere! Heatherleaf almost missed the slight rustle in the grass up ahead, and her heart lifted when she saw a mouse, distracted by searching for nuts. Judging the distance carefully, she bunched her hind legs, narrowed her eyes, and leaped! (Should she get hit by the monster now?)

Flickrtail
October 8th, 2016, 05:17 PM
(Thats what i was referring to) Tumblepelt had seen Heatherleaf make the catch and smirked a little as he stalked the she-cat through the grass. So long as she doesn't start chasing prey like she was trained she'd do fine He almost let out a purr of satisfaction but stops at risk out blowing his cover. She's a great hunter any how.

MaskedBandits
October 8th, 2016, 05:34 PM
(Ahh, O.k.) Heatherleaf saw the pride in Tunblepelt's eyes, and felt warm inside. Yay! "Was that O.K.?" She asked, carrying the mouse back to him. She was so busy being happy she didn't notice the rumbling noise slowly getting louder, and louder...

Flickrtail
October 8th, 2016, 05:46 PM
Tumblepelt lit up at the sight of Heatherleaf caring a mouse with her. He just hardly registered the rising noise of a monster tearing down the thunderpath. He snapped back to reality,"No, you fool RUN!!!" He started racing out in a vain attempt to somehow beat the monster.

MaskedBandits
October 8th, 2016, 05:53 PM
Heatherleaf was confused. "Run? Why would I ru-" Her words were cut off by a flash of light. The roaring was louder than thunder, and she let out a pitiful shriek. The monster slammed into her body, immediately knocking the young she-cat into unconsciousness. It flung her body across the path and onto the grass, and she landed awkwardly on her back and forepaw. All she saw was blackness - if she even saw anything at all. (Can she have a spinal injury, but not die from it? Or break her front paw? Or something along those lines? ^-^)

Flickrtail
October 9th, 2016, 03:52 PM
Tumblepelt was already at him mate's side,his eyes wide in shock,"No!!" He yowled in agony. He'd seen cats be hit by monsters before but they were never the same. Either it be a limp or they being mentally damaged, if they weren't dead. He looked to see her hind leg bent out of place. That needs to be put back in place. Now. He also looked down to see her ribs weren't in place right either. Oh starclan help me He quickly shift her leg into her socket and hoisted her on his back. his broad shoulders holding her perfectly as he cared her back to his den.

MaskedBandits
October 9th, 2016, 06:41 PM
Heatherleaf could only feel pain. She could see nothing, and wasn't even aware of her mate carrying her. (There's not much to post for an unconscious cat XD)

Flickrtail
October 10th, 2016, 11:57 AM
Tumblepelt set her down careful in her nest, padding the moss to support her breathing. No time for grief. She needs your help! Poppyseeds, she needs rest. He ran and fetched the herbs he needed. He collected enough comfrey and spread the pultice onto the she cat after making her swallow the poppy seed.

MaskedBandits
October 10th, 2016, 02:40 PM
She felt the poppy seed go down her throat, and gave a low, quiet moan. The pain was overwhelming, and the blackness so inviting...

Flickrtail
October 11th, 2016, 01:35 PM
Tumblepelt had set his patient. All he could do at this point was wait. He curled up beside her. Breathing in her scent, he fell into a restless sleep.

MaskedBandits
October 28th, 2016, 08:03 AM
Timeskip!

Heatherleaf found herself purring. "It's because I could see the real... you. I know you'd never murder; you're friendly, lovable, and all you want to do is help others!" She looked into his eyes. "I don't care where you come from. ShadowClan, RiverClan, ThunderClan, rogue all along; it doesn't matter. Only you do."

MaskedBandits
October 29th, 2016, 09:39 PM
Timeskip!

Heatherleaf found herself purring. "It's because I could see the real... you. I know you'd never murder; you're friendly, lovable, and all you want to do is help others!" She looked into his eyes. "I don't care where you come from. ShadowClan, RiverClan, ThunderClan, rogue all along; it doesn't matter. Only you do."

(Booooooooooooop)

MaskedBandits
November 1st, 2016, 07:07 AM
(Booooooooooooop)

(Still booping XD)

Flickrtail
November 1st, 2016, 08:28 AM
Tumblepelt felt relieved,"I'm so glad you understand." He settled beside his mate and checked her wounds. He disided to check his own wounds later since he fought a rogue for the rabbit.

MaskedBandits
November 1st, 2016, 04:07 PM
Tumblepelt felt relieved,"I'm so glad you understand." He settled beside his mate and checked her wounds. He disided to check his own wounds later since he fought a rogue for the rabbit.

Heatherleaf noticed a little cut on Tumblepelt's foreleg. Narrowing her eyes in suspicion, she didn't say anything, but her thoughts began to spiral. What's been going on since my last memory? Something else has happened...! But her mate's warm pelt was comforting, and the tabby knew he was only trying to keep her safe. Whatever it was, it couldn't be serious. He had taken care of her, and was checking her wounds for StarClan's sake! Heatherleaf gave a quiet purr, relaxing at Tumblepelt's touch. I'm going to get better. And when I do, nothing is ever going to stop me again!

MaskedBandits
November 3rd, 2016, 08:17 PM
Heatherleaf noticed a little cut on Tumblepelt's foreleg. Narrowing her eyes in suspicion, she didn't say anything, but her thoughts began to spiral. What's been going on since my last memory? Something else has happened...! But her mate's warm pelt was comforting, and the tabby knew he was only trying to keep her safe. Whatever it was, it couldn't be serious. He had taken care of her, and was checking her wounds for StarClan's sake! Heatherleaf gave a quiet purr, relaxing at Tumblepelt's touch. I'm going to get better. And when I do, nothing is ever going to stop me again!

(Boop for Tumble!)

Flickrtail
November 4th, 2016, 08:37 AM
Tumblepelt peeled away the poultice on her hindlegs. Good. No infection. He knew Heatherleaf was onto his own wounds. He would have to come out about why his fur was missing too. His tangled pelt made it easy to lose. He only wanted to keep his mate safe.

MaskedBandits
November 4th, 2016, 04:22 PM
Heatherleaf faintly felt something being removed from her hind legs. Being honest, she didn't really care. Raisng her head a bit, the tabby quietly asked, "But... what happened since I last remember? I know we went hunting, and I think I caught a mouse... but I can't remainder anything after that..." She has no recollection of anything after catching the creature, and wanted to know what'd happened. "And was a here, by myself while you caught that?" Heatherleaf pawed at the rabbit's remains. She'd only taken a couple bites, as she wasn't hungry, but knew her mate would eventually make her eat it. Reluctantly, Heatherleaf took another bite.

Flickrtail
November 6th, 2016, 04:11 PM
Tumblepelt applied a fresh pulp to her leg and looked her into her eyes,"You got hit by a monster. Then I brought you back here and watched you. For a quarter moon. Its been so lonely. And I've been so worried," He was absent mindedly picking stones out of the hard ground when he said this," And no i didn't leave you alone. I have friends here too."

MaskedBandits
November 6th, 2016, 05:27 PM
Tumblepelt applied a fresh pulp to her leg and looked her into her eyes,"You got hit by a monster. Then I brought you back here and watched you. For a quarter moon. Its been so lonely. And I've been so worried," He was absent mindedly picking stones out of the hard ground when he said this," And no i didn't leave you alone. I have friends here too."

"A quarter moon?!" Heatherleaf's eyes flashed wildly and she tried to stand up again, but fell back once more. "How could I have been unconscious for so long?!" You should've been more careful. This would've never happened if you hadn't been so... reckless! The tabby lowered her head in shame, feeling got with embarrassment. "I-I... I'm sorry. I shouldn't h-have been s-so uncareful!" Her shoulders convulsed, and Heatherleaf collapsed. Why did he even save you? You didn't deserve it, whatsoever!

Flickrtail
November 7th, 2016, 05:12 PM
"A quarter moon?!" Heatherleaf's eyes flashed wildly and she tried to stand up again, but fell back once more. "How could I have been unconscious for so long?!" You should've been more careful. This would've never happened if you hadn't been so... reckless! The tabby lowered her head in shame, feeling hot with embarrassment. "I-I... I'm sorry. I shouldn't h-have been s-so uncareful!" Her shoulders convulsed, and Heatherleaf collapsed. Why did he even save you? You didn't deserve it, whatsoever!
Tumblepelt rested his tail on his mates shoulder,"It was me who should have been more careful. I knew about the thuderpath and i didn't warn you in time. So don't kick yourself," He glanced at her leg,"You can't even stand up right now."
You need to rest. You didn't do anything wrong...
He buried his face in her neck. This is my fault she feels like this...

MaskedBandits
November 7th, 2016, 05:27 PM
Tumblepelt rested his tail on his mates shoulder,"It was me who should have been more careful. I knew about the thuderpath and i didn't warn you in time. So don't kick yourself," He glanced at her leg,"You can't even stand up right now."
You need to rest. You didn't do anything wrong...
He buried his face in her neck. This is my fault she feels like this...

Feeling Tumblepelt's face in her neck, Heatherleaf was only slightly comforted. We both feel the same. But feeling that way won't get me better! "We needs to get working," She said suddenly, her eyes set with determination. "Sitting around moping about this -" the tabby thrust her muzzle towards her injured leg -"won't help. You've got to get hunting, and I've got to get training!"

Flickrtail
November 8th, 2016, 08:03 AM
Feeling Tumblepelt's face in her neck, Heatherleaf was only slightly comforted. We both feel the same. But feeling that way won't get me better! "We needs to get working," She said suddenly, her eyes set with determination. "Sitting around moping about this -" the tabby thrust her muzzle towards her injured leg -"won't help. You've got to get hunting, and I've got to get training!"
Tumblepelt knew she was right. Her legs wouldn't be stronger than a twig by the time she could walk,"I don't need to hunt," he pointed his tail to the still half eaten rabbit,"but you do need to train."
He padded off and returned with a ball of twoleg cloth,"I want you...," he rolled the ball to Heatherleaf,"to toss this back to me." I remember Hickoryshade doing this all the time. "I don't want you getting soft on me!"

MaskedBandits
November 8th, 2016, 03:50 PM
Tumblepelt knew she was right. Her legs wouldn't be stronger than a twig by the time she could walk,"I don't need to hunt," he pointed his tail to the still half eaten rabbit,"but you do need to train."
He padded off and returned with a ball of twoleg cloth,"I want you...," he rolled the ball to Heatherleaf,"to toss this back to me." I remember Hickoryshade doing this all the time. "I don't want you getting soft on me!"

Hearherleaf narrowed her eyes in challenge. "Who are you calling soft?" She growled playfully. Using her good back leg, she slowly pushed herself to an interesting sitting position. She grabbed the cloth in her front paw and threw it as hard as she could, aiming at Tumblepelt's face. "Soft, huh?" She murrowed, smiling.

Flickrtail
November 12th, 2016, 09:58 AM
Tumblepelt couldn't react fast enough as the cloth hit him on his muzzle. Dispite everything...the cloth wasn't that soft. Tumblepelt spun around hooking the ball in his craw and tossing it over head. "Go high!"
He heard how windclan was alway fast at everything. He had wanted to see how fast his own mate could move. So I know she could outrace the danger! This made him sorta wish he could move so fast.

MaskedBandits
November 12th, 2016, 10:08 AM
Tumblepelt couldn't react fast enough as the cloth hit him on his muzzle. Dispite everything...the cloth wasn't that soft. Tumblepelt spun around hooking the ball in his craw and tossing it over head. "Go high!"
He heard how windclan was alway fast at everything. He had wanted to see how fast his own mate could move. So I know she could outrace the danger! This made him sorta wish he could move so fast.

Heatherleaf was ready. The cloth went high, almost out of reach, but she raised her paw even higher. Claws outstretched, the fast-moving cloth snagged in them, and she pulled her paw down. Reaching that high had caused a slight twinge of pain in her injured leg, but she ignored it. I'm stretching it. That's good for it, right? "Now you go high!" The tabby said, smiling. She threw it above her head, again stretching her back leg.

Flickrtail
November 18th, 2016, 02:51 AM
Tumblepelt wasn't nimble as a windclan cat, but moons on jumping over fences prepared him for this moment. He reared up on his hind legs and clawed the ball out of the air and onto the ground,"I see you streching that leg, that is good, You need to get the stiffness out," he tossed the mass of cloth to the side of her,"But its still broken. So don't over do it!"

MaskedBandits
November 18th, 2016, 06:15 AM
Tumblepelt wasn't nimble as a windclan cat, but moons on jumping over fences prepared him for this moment. He reared up on his hind legs and clawed the ball out of the air and onto the ground,"I see you streching that leg, that is good, You need to get the stiffness out," he tossed the mass of cloth to the side of her,"But its still broken. So don't over do it!"

Heatherleaf nodded, and reached out her paw. This time, there was more pain than usual, and she gasped slightly, drawing back her paw a bit. She still managed to snatch the cloth with the tip of her claw, but her injured leg thronged a bit. "I-I think I'll... I'll take a rest now..." The tabby said throwing the ball one last time at Tumblepelt. She then laid down on her back, belly exposed, and just play there, panting. I need to stretch my leg... but it hurts! How do I stretch it without overdoing it?

Flickrtail
November 26th, 2016, 12:45 PM
Heatherleaf nodded, and reached out her paw. This time, there was more pain than usual, and she gasped slightly, drawing back her paw a bit. She still managed to snatch the cloth with the tip of her claw, but her injured leg thronged a bit. "I-I think I'll... I'll take a rest now..." The tabby said throwing the ball one last time at Tumblepelt. She then laid down on her back, belly exposed, and just play there, panting. I need to stretch my leg... but it hurts! How do I stretch it without overdoing it?
Tumblepelt looked at the sprawled out she cat. He padded up and rested his paw on her chest. Well...she isn't tired. "It must hurt, huh? I didn't think the comfrey would kick in that instant."

He looked over at the still rising sun. "I know! You need some sun to warm you up," He crouched down," Come on. Get on my back." He had plan to take his mate out to see the light of day.

MaskedBandits
November 26th, 2016, 01:43 PM
Tumblepelt looked at the sprawled out she cat. He padded up and rested his paw on her chest. Well...she isn't tired. "It must hurt, huh? I didn't think the comfrey would kick in that instant."

He looked over at the still rising sun. "I know! You need some sun to warm you up," He crouched down," Come on. Get on my back." He had plan to take his mate out to see the light of day.

"On your back? Tumblepelt, are you sure about this?" Heatherleaf flattened her ears, slightly worried. I don't want to hurt him, too! Its had enough one of us is crippled! She carefully stood up, not moving her injured leg whatsoever, though it took a minute. Once she'd managed to stand up, she limped over to her mate, but didn't get on his back. "Like, are you sure sure?" If he gets hurt too... because of me...!

Flickrtail
December 19th, 2016, 11:27 AM
"On your back? Tumblepelt, are you sure about this?" Heatherleaf flattened her ears, slightly worried. I don't want to hurt him, too! Its had enough one of us is crippled! She carefully stood up, not moving her injured leg whatsoever, though it took a minute. Once she'd managed to stand up, she limped over to her mate, but didn't get on his back. "Like, are you sure sure?" If he gets hurt too... because of me...!
Tumblepelt threw her a confused look,"Just climb on. Its safe. I do this all the time!"

MaskedBandits
December 20th, 2016, 08:01 AM
Tumblepelt threw her a confused look,"Just climb on. Its safe. I do this all the time!"

Heatherleaf sighed. She was still a bit wary about the whole matter, but if Tumblepelt could do it safely, she had to be fine. "Ok..." She began to walk - or rather crawl - over to her mate, her injured leg trailing behind. It was a slow process, but eventually she made it across the den. Heaving slightly, she pushed herself onto his back, making sure her leg was securely on. "I'm ready," Heatherleaf said, looking down at Tumblepelt. I know he can transport me safely, it's just... I've never had to do something like this before? Is it like a badger ride from when I was a kit?

Flickrtail
December 20th, 2016, 12:30 PM
Heatherleaf sighed. She was still a bit wary about the whole matter, but if Tumblepelt could do it safely, she had to be fine. "Ok..." She began to walk - or rather crawl - over to her mate, her injured leg trailing behind. It was a slow process, but eventually she made it across the den. Heaving slightly, she pushed herself onto his back, making sure her leg was securely on. "I'm ready," Heatherleaf said, looking down at Tumblepelt. I know he can transport me safely, it's just... I've never had to do something like this before? Is it like a badger ride from when I was a kit?
No sooner than the she-cat had settled on his back does pop up to his paws as if his mate were not there. To imagine how many rides I've given to the sick, the brown long hair thought as he began to pad to the opening. "Hey...is this awkward for you? I mean, being carried and all." I mean it must be embarrassing for a warrior to be carried like it was a badger ride.... As he delivered her to a patch of sun light he smelled something strange. The smell of a blood somehow floated on the air only faintly, only the nose of some cat trained to smell it could pick it out. "Is that blood I smell?"

MaskedBandits
December 24th, 2016, 09:04 PM
No sooner than the she-cat had settled on his back does pop up to his paws as if his mate were not there. To imagine how many rides I've given to the sick, the brown long hair thought as he began to pad to the opening. "Hey...is this awkward for you? I mean, being carried and all." I mean it must be embarrassing for a warrior to be carried like it was a badger ride.... As he delivered her to a patch of sun light he smelled something strange. The smell of a blood somehow floated on the air only faintly, only the nose of some cat trained to smell it could pick it out. "Is that blood I smell?"

Honestly, it kinda was awkward, but Heatherleaf said no such thing to her mate. "No, not really; it's just I haven't done this in a really long time." The sun on her back and Key felt good - in fact, very good. She hadn't been out of the den in a quarter moon, and even though she'd always done well in tight spaces, she needed the sunshine now. Blood? Out here? What in StarClan could that be? "Blood?" She scanned the area around them, searching for any sign of a bleeding animal. What could be bleeding? She herself didn't scent it at first, but after sticking her nose up and trying really hard, she caught the faintest sniff of it's tangy oder.

Flickrtail
January 9th, 2017, 04:02 PM
Honestly, it kinda was awkward, but Heatherleaf said no such thing to her mate. "No, not really; it's just I haven't done this in a really long time." The sun on her back and Key felt good - in fact, very good. She hadn't been out of the den in a quarter moon, and even though she'd always done well in tight spaces, she needed the sunshine now. Blood? Out here? What in StarClan could that be? "Blood?" She scanned the area around them, searching for any sign of a bleeding animal. What could be bleeding? She herself didn't scent it at first, but after sticking her nose up and trying really hard, she caught the faintest sniff of it's tangy oder.
Eh.He thought. Some cat must have gotten in a fight. He carried Heather to a patch of sunshine and deposited her there. "See? No pain at all!" Tumblepelt looked around, "You wouldn't mind if I hunted would you?"

MaskedBandits
January 9th, 2017, 08:04 PM
Eh.He thought. Some cat must have gotten in a fight. He carried Heather to a patch of sunshine and deposited her there. "See? No pain at all!" Tumblepelt looked around, "You wouldn't mind if I hunted would you?"

"No, go right ahead." Heatherleaf settled herself down comfortably - or as comfortably as she could. She lay her head over her paws, just thinking. I wonder how long it'll be till I can hunt again. I miss it; the wind through your fur, your whiskers pressed against your face as you race the invisible force... She was a runner, a cat who was born to race, and not bring able to was sheer agony. Someday... Someday I will run again. For now, I just need to learn to cope with it. She sat patiently then and waited for Tumblepelt to return.

MaskedBandits
January 15th, 2017, 03:40 PM
( Flickrtail )