PDA

View Full Version : Rogue Group(Remake)

slick
December 7th, 2016, 10:18 PM
Welcome to the Rogue Group, where all cats are equal. They live in peace without enemies. Cristalline was the first person to make this Thread and she gave me permission to remake it. If you were here before please fill out the form again.

Ranks open: Leader, Deputy, Healer, Hunters, Fighters, Hunter Apprentice, Fighter apprentice, Queen, Kits, and Elders

FORM
Name:
Parents(if any):
Siblings(If any):
Mate:
Kits(if any):
Looks(Can link):
Perso:
Activeness:
Extra:

MY CHARACTER
Name: Diamond
past Rank: Fighter Apprentice
Future Rank: Healer Apprentice/Healer
Parents(if any): None
Siblings(If any): Open
Mate: Open
Kits(if any):
Looks(Can link): http://dompict.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Blue-cat-3-Photo-2.jpg
Perso: Sweet, friendly, Stubborn, outgoing, and Obedient.
Activeness: always on
Extra: She needs a temporary Mentor, until she finds she wants to be a healer apprentice

~Breadsticks~
December 7th, 2016, 10:19 PM
Name: Rose
Parents(if any): Open
Kits(if any): None yet
Looks(Can link): Rose (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/98/a2/da/98a2da8c3f905b7c94875fccbb2c2374.jpg)
Perso: TBRP
Activeness: 8/10
Extra: She can be Diamond's mentor

slick
December 7th, 2016, 10:26 PM
Name: Rose
Looks(Can link): Rose (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/98/a2/da/98a2da8c3f905b7c94875fccbb2c2374.jpg)
Extra: She can be Diamond's mentor

Approved and can be her mentor!

CinnamonCookie
December 8th, 2016, 01:39 AM
Name: Nico
Love interest: Rose
Looks(Can link): Nic (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a1/a5/cc/a1a5ccb59d81232241868e37bcf156a8.jpg)
Perso: impulsive, sweet, tries to act like a know-it-all but fails miserably
Extra: Nickname is Nic

dino.
December 8th, 2016, 08:21 AM
Name: Mask
Love interest: Diamond
Parents (if any): unknown
Siblings (if any): unknown
Mate: too young
Kits (if any): too young
Appearance: attached below
Activeness: It varies. On weekends I will probably be on for hours at a time, but during school days I won't be on as much.
Extra: He needs a mentor. Who's gonna be his mentor?

slick
December 8th, 2016, 02:27 PM
Name: Nico
Love interest: Rose
Looks(Can link): Nic (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a1/a5/cc/a1a5ccb59d81232241868e37bcf156a8.jpg)
Perso: impulsive, sweet, tries to act like a know-it-all but fails miserably
Extra: Nickname is Nic

Approved!

slick
December 8th, 2016, 02:28 PM
Name: Mask
Love interest: Diamond
Parents (if any): unknown
Siblings (if any): unknown
Mate: too young
Kits (if any): too young
Appearance: attached below
Activeness: It varies. On weekends I will probably be on for hours at a time, but during school days I won't be on as much.
Extra: He needs a mentor. Who's gonna be his mentor?

Approved!

Ghostly Cristalline
December 8th, 2016, 02:52 PM
Name: Crystal
Parents(if any): none
Siblings(If any): Diamond?
Mate: none
Kits(if any):
Looks(Can link): https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/87/12/49/87124971411dc423e5e027408ca6abca.jpg
Perso: meet and see
Activeness: 9/10
Extra: none

slick
December 8th, 2016, 02:54 PM
Name: Crystal
Siblings(If any): Diamond?
Mate: none
Kits(if any):
Looks(Can link): https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/87/12/49/87124971411dc423e5e027408ca6abca.jpg
Perso: meet and see
Activeness: 9/10

Approved!

slick
December 8th, 2016, 02:57 PM
Cristalline
Fallen
FoxyFanGirl
TheBread

We just need a deputy!

. beachtide .
December 8th, 2016, 03:06 PM
Name: Shard
Looks(Can link):Shard (http://savvypetcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Stripes-on-black-tabby-1.jpg)
Perso:Serious, calm, hot-headed, sharp-tongued, kind once you get to know him, easily annoyed, strong, loyal, clumsy, easily embarrassed, and slightly forgetful
Activeness: About a 5 or 6 out of ten
Extra: Nah :3

slick
December 8th, 2016, 03:13 PM
Looks(Can link):Shard (http://savvypetcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Stripes-on-black-tabby-1.jpg)
Perso:Serious, calm, hot-headed, sharp-tongued, kind once you get to know him, easily annoyed, strong, loyal, clumsy, easily embarrassed, and slightly forgetful

Approved!

dino.
December 8th, 2016, 04:55 PM

Can Shard be Mask's mentor?

CinnamonCookie
December 8th, 2016, 05:30 PM
I'll be deputy!

. beachtide .
December 8th, 2016, 06:10 PM
Can Shard be Mask's mentor?
Sure!!

dino.
December 8th, 2016, 07:06 PM
Sure!!
Sweet thanks!

CinnamonCookie
December 8th, 2016, 09:04 PM
Nvm...

slick
December 8th, 2016, 11:04 PM
you can start if u want~Slick

Spinny
December 9th, 2016, 07:34 AM
Name: Dusky
Siblings(If any): Shard?
Mate: open
Kits(if any): none
Looks(Can link): http://www.kimballstock.com/pix/CAT/01/CAT-01-JE0020-01P.JPG
Perso: Loyal, strong, usually kind, can accidentally be a little rude but isn't usually
Activeness: 6 or 7 out of 10.

slick
December 9th, 2016, 10:26 AM
Name: Dusky
Siblings(If any): Shard?
Mate: open
Kits(if any): none
Looks(Can link): http://www.kimballstock.com/pix/CAT/01/CAT-01-JE0020-01P.JPG
Perso: Loyal, strong, usually kind, can accidentally be a little rude but isn't usually
Activeness: 6 or 7 out of 10.

Approved!

Ghostly Cristalline
December 9th, 2016, 02:59 PM
Crystal walked out of the medicine den with the smell of herbs plastered on her silver tabby fur. She made her way over to the fresh kill pile. Crystal grabbed a vole out of the pile and walked closer to the leader's den. She sat down outside it.

slick
December 9th, 2016, 03:03 PM
Crystal walked out of the medicine den with the smell of herbs plastered on her silver tabby fur. She made her way over to the fresh kill pile. Crystal grabbed a vole out of the pile and walked closer to the leader's den. She sat down outside it.

Diamond walked over to the medicine cat with a mouse in his jaw. She made it look like she had caught it. She sat next to the Healer and looked into the cats eyes. "Hi Crystal!" cheered Diamond.

Ghostly Cristalline
December 9th, 2016, 03:05 PM
Diamond walked over to the medicine cat with a mouse in his jaw. She made it look like she had caught it. She sat next to the Healer and looked into the cats eyes. "Hi Crystal!" cheered Diamond.

"Did you catch that?" asked the healer. She looked into her younger siblings eyes and saw uneasiness in her fur.

~Breadsticks~
December 9th, 2016, 03:08 PM
Rose stretched out in her nest, giving a yawn. The she-cat sat up and began to groom her fur, her gaze traveling around the group.

slick
December 9th, 2016, 03:18 PM
"Did you catch that?" asked the healer. She looked into her younger siblings eyes and saw uneasiness in her fur.

"Yeah!" she yowled. Her fur felt hot with uneasiness as she felt the older cats gaze sink into her soul. "No! Fine, I didn't! I can't hunt! I can't fight! I found the mouse in the forest and so I picked it up and brought it back!" yowled the Hunter Apprentice.

~Breadsticks~
December 9th, 2016, 03:21 PM
Rose's gaze snapped to her apprentice and got to her paws, padding over, "Diamond, are you alright?" She turned to the healer and asked, "Is she sick?"

Ghostly Cristalline
December 9th, 2016, 03:22 PM
"Yeah!" she yowled. Her fur felt hot with uneasiness as she felt the older cats gaze sink into her soul. "No! Fine, I didn't! I can't hunt! I can't fight! I found the mouse in the forest and so I picked it up and brought it back!" yowled the Hunter Apprentice.

"You shouldn't bring in crowfood somebody could eat it and grow sick. We don't need that. You could always help me with herbs and see if thats is for you." she meowed. Crystal rested her tail on the smallest cats back.

Ghostly Cristalline
December 9th, 2016, 03:24 PM
Rose's gaze snapped to her apprentice and got to her paws, padding over, "Diamond, are you alright?" She turned to the healer and asked, "Is she sick?"

"She's fine. She just needs to practice fighting. SAhe's still not sure if that is for her." she meowed.

slick
December 9th, 2016, 03:38 PM

"I can't hunt or fight." she mumbled. She then ran out of the camp with the feeling of hopelessness. I can't go back. They'll just see how bad i am at everything and I'll get kicked out of the group, thought Diamond.

~Breadsticks~
December 9th, 2016, 03:42 PM
Cristalline
Rose nodded, "Alright, do you think she could be a healer?" She realized Diamond hadn't heard the last part and sighed, "I'll get her.." Rose turned and chased after her apprentice, "Diamond wait!" She called, searching for the she-cat.
slick

slick
December 9th, 2016, 03:48 PM
TheBread
Diamond couldn't run anymore, so she stopped to take a break. "I'm useless." she whispered to herself.
Cristalline

~Breadsticks~
December 9th, 2016, 03:52 PM
TheBread
Diamond couldn't run anymore, so she stopped to take a break. "I'm useless." she whispered to herself.
Cristalline
Rose stood by Diamond's side, shaking her head, "You aren't useless Diamond. What if you become a healer?"

slick
December 9th, 2016, 03:54 PM
Rose stood by Diamond's side, shaking her head, "You aren't useless Diamond. What if you become a healer?"

"What will happen if i'm bad at that too." she meowed with a growl "I'll probably be forced to leave."

~Breadsticks~
December 9th, 2016, 04:03 PM
"What will happen if i'm bad at that too." she meowed with a growl "I'll probably be forced to leave."
"I doubt you'll be bad at it." Rose purred before giving her a surprised look, "You know I would never let that happen." She said sternly, resting her tail on the apprentice's shoulder.

slick
December 9th, 2016, 04:16 PM
"I doubt you'll be bad at it." Rose purred before giving her a surprised look, "You know I would never let that happen." She said sternly, resting her tail on the apprentice's shoulder.

"Okay, I guess i'll go back and try to be a healer. Crystal is probably wondering where i ran off too." she sighed.

~Breadsticks~
December 9th, 2016, 04:20 PM
"Okay, I guess i'll go back and try to be a healer. Crystal is probably wondering where i ran off too." she sighed.
Rose smiled, "That's better." The she-cat let Diamond back to the camp and vanished inside, waiting for her apprentice.

slick
December 9th, 2016, 04:39 PM
Rose smiled, "That's better." The she-cat let Diamond back to the camp and vanished inside, waiting for her apprentice.

Diamond sighed and walked into the camp with her blue fur shining in the sun. She then let out a low purr and ran towards her mentor.

NO ONE FOR LE PREZ
December 9th, 2016, 04:41 PM
Is it to late to join? Cause kits and A Queen would be Needed, Eh? )

slick
December 9th, 2016, 04:44 PM
Is it to late to join? Cause kits and A Queen would be Needed, Eh? )

Its always open for newcomers!

slick
December 10th, 2016, 04:10 PM
Diamond walked into the healers den and walked over to her older sister. She looked around with a purr. I think I can handle being a healer. I'll be the best I can be, thought Diamond.

CinnamonCookie
December 11th, 2016, 11:51 AM
Nic brought back a few birds from the woods and set them in the fresh-kill pile. He went to the camp entrance and guarded it.

slick
December 12th, 2016, 09:34 AM
Nic brought back a few birds from the woods and set them in the fresh-kill pile. He went to the camp entrance and guarded it.

Diamond walked out of the medicine den and noticed Nic guarding by the camp entrance. She walked over to him and sat beside him. "Is there anything bad happening in the woods or are you just making sure there isn't?" asked Diamond.

CinnamonCookie
December 13th, 2016, 10:31 AM
Nic looked at her. "Making sure that nothing bad happens." he rolls around in front of the entrance.

dino.
December 13th, 2016, 10:45 AM
Mask gulped down the last of his mouse and sat up. He licked a paw and ran it over his whiskers, then twisted his head and began to groom himself. He glanced around the camp, looking for Shard.
/~MaNg|3

Ghostly Cristalline
December 16th, 2016, 02:49 PM
Crystal walked out of the medicine cats den with a purr as the sun hit her skin. the tabby medicine cat sat outside her den licking her chest fur.

HwangHarin
December 16th, 2016, 11:26 PM
I literally don't remember my cat so Ima just make a new one

Name: Aashka
Kits(if any): Not until mate, unless hade a past mate
Looks(Can link): Here (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/3f/df/b1/3fdfb172bb817793c5a842b17f714d5c.jpg)
Perso: TBRP'd
Activeness: 9-10
Extra: Nurp

Ghostly Cristalline
January 26th, 2017, 11:50 PM
I literally don't remember my cat so Ima just make a new one

Name: Aashka
Kits(if any): Not until mate, unless hade a past mate
Looks(Can link): Here (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/3f/df/b1/3fdfb172bb817793c5a842b17f714d5c.jpg)
Perso: TBRP'd
Activeness: 9-10
Extra: Nurp

Approved