PDA

View Full Version : least favorite ship?

Mango
December 7th, 2016, 08:55 PM
Who

goddess of ducks
December 7th, 2016, 10:09 PM
AshfurXScourage
It's just plain weird tbh

aleka!
December 7th, 2016, 10:48 PM
I hate Jay x Moon...

Teggy
December 7th, 2016, 10:50 PM
KILL HALF MOON

savage scar
December 8th, 2016, 05:25 AM
i hate jay X stick

Fel
December 8th, 2016, 10:25 AM
ashfur x squirrelflight just doesn't seem healthy? if he's going to hurt her family just because she won't be with him, then that relationship is a no-go.

Hexict
December 8th, 2016, 10:27 AM
i hate jay X stick

same!

Zan Partizanne
December 20th, 2016, 10:25 PM
I hate Jayfeather x Stick I love Half-moon x Jayfeather though

Lionheart
December 21st, 2016, 02:55 AM
I hate brambleclaw x squirrelflight and Scourge x Ashfur

Silhouettes
January 5th, 2017, 10:11 PM
ashfur x squirrelflight just doesn't seem healthy? if he's going to hurt her family just because she won't be with him, then that relationship is a no-go.
Ash and Squirrel are related.

Queenie
January 5th, 2017, 10:14 PM
lol Jay x Stick is just my comic relief in the books - even tho I was not aware of it when I read them

Empress Of Evil
January 9th, 2017, 09:16 AM
Technically everyone was related to Firestar when he was leader. Except for a few cats like Mousefur and Longtail

Silhouettes
January 11th, 2017, 03:39 PM
Technically everyone was related to Firestar when he was leader. Except for a few cats like Mousefur and Longtail
Yesh, that is true!
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/freerealmswarriorcats/images/c/c1/BLUESTAR-FIRESTAR-AND-GRAYSTRIPE-ARE-RELATED-D-warriors-novel-series-35151065-480-360.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20131116162105
https://cdn2.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/49830678_144x108.png?v=1424998232.0

Seraphon
June 15th, 2017, 07:51 PM
I hate Jay x Stick and Jay x Moon

I love Jay x Briar and my friend loves Jay x Cinder(heart)

~Vixen~
June 17th, 2017, 10:19 AM
I hate Jay x Stick and Jay x Moon

I love Jay x Briar and my friend loves Jay x Cinder(heart)

i think Jay x Brair would be really cute considering they both have flaws that effect them physically and emotionally and since they spend time together it would be really nice to see them together in the future plus it would cause alot o9f drama like " your just like your mother Jayfeather, breaking the medicine cat code and warrior code just to be with some other cat." and millie would be very confused on whether to be happy because her "broken" kit is happy again, or mad because its with a meddie

It would be a good plot.

Serendipity
June 17th, 2017, 10:41 AM
same!
NOOOOOO THE SHTICK IS A GOOD SHTICK

The Shtick is Shtuck in Jayfeather's Butt

aleka!
June 17th, 2017, 12:55 PM
I hate spottedleaf x Firestar because it's not devoloped like at all. He really paid no attention to her before she died, and then he somehow went to loving her in the second book. Also, because I read his super edition, he literally thought this when naming Leafpool: That way she'll remind us of Leafstar, and maybe even Spottedleaf

LIKE WHY YOU JUST HAD KITS WITH YOUR MATE YOU SHOULDN'T REALLY NAME IT AFTER YOUR DEAD GIRLFRIEND

~Vixen~
June 17th, 2017, 01:44 PM
I hate spottedleaf x Firestar because it's not devoloped like at all. He really paid no attention to her before she died, and then he somehow went to loving her in the second book. Also, because I read his super edition, he literally thought this when naming Leafpool: That way she'll remind us of Leafstar, and maybe even Spottedleaf

LIKE WHY YOU JUST HAD KITS WITH YOUR MATE YOU SHOULDN'T REALLY NAME IT AFTER YOUR DEAD GIRLFRIEND

exactly!

Dont hate on the relationships that are actually devolped ( Sand x Fire ) PEOPLES.

wickedvirtues
June 17th, 2017, 03:07 PM

FireXSand for life.

Seraphon
June 18th, 2017, 08:41 PM
i think Jay x Brair would be really cute considering they both have flaws that effect them physically and emotionally and since they spend time together it would be really nice to see them together in the future plus it would cause alot o9f drama like " your just like your mother Jayfeather, breaking the medicine cat code and warrior code just to be with some other cat." and millie would be very confused on whether to be happy because her "broken" kit is happy again, or mad because its with a meddie

It would be a good plot.

You know how the whole reason med cats can't have mates is because of the kits? Well briarlight can't have kits anyway, and we all know jaybae kind of has a soft spot for briarlight X3

~Vixen~
June 19th, 2017, 07:41 AM
FireXSand for life.

DEFIENTELY

~Vixen~
June 19th, 2017, 07:43 AM
You know how the whole reason med cats can't have mates is because of the kits? Well briarlight can't have kits anyway, and we all know jaybae kind of has a soft spot for briarlight X3

I still cling onto hope that they will end up together and brairlight will have kits ( because HE isnt breaking the code he didnt bear the kits himself LOL)

wickedvirtues
June 19th, 2017, 07:56 AM
I still cling onto hope that they will end up together and brairlight will have kits ( because HE isnt breaking the code he didnt bear the kits himself LOL)

Well, medicine cat's can't have mates either, but since like ALL the others have had kits it MAY work.

~Vixen~
June 19th, 2017, 08:05 AM
Well, medicine cat's can't have mates either, but since like ALL the others have had kits it MAY work.

exactly, and thats why it would cause drama since his mother did the same thing people will begin to compare him and his mum

Darky
June 19th, 2017, 08:05 AM
I found this ship of the stick and ivypool here (https://www.google.com/search?q=ask+human+warrior+cats&rlz=1C9BKJA_enUS740US740&hl=en-US&prmd=ivsn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwik4LL8_MnUAhVBOyYKHR33CgcQ_AUICSgB&biw=1024&bih=653#imgrc=lYoLdtIf59SqNM:)

The Mad Katter
June 19th, 2017, 10:13 AM
Actually, in RiverClan, Mudfur had a mate and he was a medicine cat. Then again, he was also a warrior first so it may be different.

BEAR.
June 19th, 2017, 05:13 PM
Actually, in RiverClan, Mudfur had a mate and he was a medicine cat. Then again, he was also a warrior first so it may be different.

It is different. Mudfur never had a mate while he served as a medicine cat, so he was never outside the Code. The rule only applies while they hold the position.

Had Brightsky not died, he kept her as a mate, and he became medicine cat, he would have violated the terms he agreed to upon taking the path of a healer.