PDA

View Full Version : Roo's Trees

doghouse
December 7th, 2016, 07:03 PM
Roo (http://spiritedswcocharries.weebly.com/new-page.html) lives in the trees, almost never touching the ground.
Anyone can join, but please ask first. Thanks! Her forest looks like this. (http://static.panoramio.com/photos/large/46163469.jpg)

doghouse
December 7th, 2016, 07:20 PM
TheBread
Roo looked down from where she stood on a high up branch, her claws digging into the live oak tree. Some hanging moss was overhead, and she sat back on her haunches, reaching up. She was collecting moss for her bed. She lived in a hole in the tree. She looked down, wary of any dangers. It was much safer high up, and she could barely remember the last time that she'd left the safety of her tall, twisty and winding trees.

She grabbed a pawful of the moss,clawing it down, balling it up and carrying it back to her den, careful not to slip off the branch. It was difficult tobelieve that she was WindClan, but she was, yet the ground wasn't her favorite place. She hunted in the trees, and often leaped from tree to tree like a squirrel. Sometimes, she stayed up all night and slept all day, other times she did the opposite. All depended on what she wanted to eat. Sometimes squirrel or bat, and sometimes birds or lizards.

She padded her nest with bedding, and stuck her head out of the hole, sniffing the head warily. She wouldn't come out unless she knew it was safe. Scraps of moss clung to her fur, and wood shavings and even a few bits of bark too. She shook, then stepped out, racing along the branches. When her branch ran out, she swerved, leaping off and catching a second branch in her claws, hauling herself up and racing on. Dodging and weaving and leaping until she was at the very top of a tree, the strong wind blowing in her face, cold and fresh.

Roo sighed happily and looked around carefully, her green-blue eyes watchful for any prey or danger. She thought she saw movement, and stiffened, tasting the air very carefully for the scent of whatever it was. The cinnamon brown tabby tuxedo molly sat back, the lurched forwards as a strong gust of wind threatened to knock her over.

FOXXRR
December 7th, 2016, 07:23 PM
(Knock knock, can I join with my cat, Cow????))

doghouse
December 7th, 2016, 07:26 PM
(Knock knock, can I join with my cat, Cow????))
Alright.

FOXXRR
December 7th, 2016, 07:40 PM
Cow walked through the forest, wondering how he got there in the first place. 'well, at least I could admire the scenery' he thought, knowing that he wasn't getting out of the forest any time soon. He sighed, which came out more high-pitched than he intended, and sat down next to one of the trees.

doghouse
December 7th, 2016, 07:55 PM
Roo saw the movement and scented cat. After a moment of hesitation, she turned darting down the trunk as gracefully as a squirrel almost, though not as agile or fast, but with as much ease. She raced quickly along it until she spotted the tom. She peered down, careful not to get close. If he tried to climb, she would simply leap to another tree.

She wasn't planning on speaking to him, but she paused, then clawed a loose brown leaf from the tree, letting it drop. Roo watched as it swirled down, landing near the strange cat. Quick as she could, she raced higher up, laying flat the a thick branch and fluffing up her tail fur, pretending to be a squirrel. After a moment, she even tossed down an acorn.

CinnamonCookie
December 7th, 2016, 07:55 PM
Can I join as Rico? Gender: female Looks: My stick... (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/3f/74/78/3f7478d81af398fc5da8ab959dc1ae3f.jpg)

doghouse
December 7th, 2016, 07:57 PM
Can I join as Rico? Gender: female Looks: My stick... (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/3f/74/78/3f7478d81af398fc5da8ab959dc1ae3f.jpg)
Alright.

CinnamonCookie
December 7th, 2016, 08:01 PM
Thx!

Rico ran playfully through the forest until she saw a strange cat so she approached him. "Hello! Who are you." she said.

~Breadsticks~
December 7th, 2016, 09:26 PM
Ebonypaw slid through the trees looking around. He dodged around a tom and clawed his way up into a tree. The scent of his sister covered the tree and he pulled himself higher, growling in frustration. "Hey Roo you up there?" His sister's nickname rolled off his tongue and he gave another soft growl, continuing to pull himself up the tree.

FOXXRR
December 7th, 2016, 09:58 PM
Cow sharply turned as he heard a cat speak. "H-Hellow?" He said, uncertain what was going to happen.

~Breadsticks~
December 7th, 2016, 10:04 PM
Cow sharply turned as he heard a cat speak. "H-Hellow?" He said, uncertain what was going to happen.
Ebonypaw gave a soft growl and awkwardly scrambled down the tree, glad that Singenight hasn't seen it. The apprentice unsheathed his claws and growled, "Who are you?"

doghouse
December 7th, 2016, 10:08 PM
Roo stopped as she saw Ebonypaw and the other tom. She quickly leaped to her paws and raced along the branches, a soft, nervous growl rumbling from her throat. She sprang from branch to branch, her eyes dark with curiosity and terror. She wondered who the other cat was. “Ebonypaw?” she asked, her voice shaking slightly as she backed high up into the tree, ears back nervously.

FOXXRR
December 7th, 2016, 10:09 PM
Ebonypaw gave a soft growl and awkwardly scrambled down the tree, glad that Singenight hasn't seen it. The apprentice unsheathed his claws and growled, "Who are you?"
"I er... Cow" He stammered, trying to fight the urge to suddenly attack. He knew this feeling too well.

~Breadsticks~
December 7th, 2016, 10:14 PM
"I er... Cow" He stammered, trying to fight the urge to suddenly attack. He knew this feeling too well.
Ebonypaw's tail lashed behind him but when he heard the tom's name he snorted, "Cow? That's a funny name." The apprentice sat back and sheathed his claws, beginning to groom himself, "I'm Ebonypaw." Once he heard Roo call his name he stood, staring up into the trees, "You can come down, it's safe."He then turned to Cow and gave a soft growl, "Right?"

doghouse
December 7th, 2016, 10:23 PM
Ebonypaw's tail lashed behind him but when he heard the tom's name he snorted, "Cow? That's a funny name." The apprentice sat back and sheathed his claws, beginning to groom himself, "I'm Ebonypaw." Once he heard Roo call his name he stood, staring up into the trees, "You can come down, it's safe."He then turned to Cow and gave a soft growl, "Right?"
Roo shook her head nervously. “I'm not coming down. It isn't safe. It never is. I'll stay up here.” she meowed, sitting down after several moments of silence and stillness. She looked son at Cow and Ebonypaw uncertainly, her eyes glinting in the growing darkness as the sun sank lower towards the horizon, casting long shadows and golden light.

FOXXRR
December 7th, 2016, 10:32 PM
"W-what do you mean by... Never safe?" Cow said, his eyes widening. He did not want to be stuck in a dangerous place. "W-wait, are you talking about me?" He said, getting even more suprised.

doghouse
December 7th, 2016, 10:47 PM
Roo looked around. “Dogs, foxes, rogues, sometimes even Clan-ers, badgers.” she ticked off a small portion of her list, not mentioning that she had a fear of well, the ground. It was quite stupid, but she was nevertheless scared off it. Heights? No. Heights are okay. Trees are safe from the things that live below. She didn't bother mentioning that yes, she was scared of him. She realized that she was trembling, and quickly gave herself a shake to disguise it.

CinnamonCookie
December 8th, 2016, 12:11 AM
Rico was playing with her stick named Henry when she heard voices. She held her stick in her jaws when she found the source. She padded right up and said: "Hi!" with the stick in her mouth.