PDA

View Full Version : yo yo yo!!

Tangerine
December 7th, 2016, 04:24 PM
hi i'm tangerine!

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 7th, 2016, 04:31 PM
Hai!I'm SIlver! IF you ever wanna RP,ask me!

Maplefur
December 7th, 2016, 04:32 PM
hi i'm tangerine!!

i'm new here but i love it already!! this website is gorgeous. i can't wait to start roleplaying

Welcome to the site! If you have any questions just ask! Everyone here is really friendly, so you could ask anyone really. Also, if you'd like to start a role-play just ask me and I'll see who I have open! :)

Tangerine
December 7th, 2016, 04:39 PM
Hai!I'm SIlver! IF you ever wanna RP,ask me!okay!!

Welcome to the site! If you have any questions just ask! Everyone here is really friendly, so you could ask anyone really. Also, if you'd like to start a role-play just ask me and I'll see who I have open! :)what's the best group roleplay on here???

Maplefur
December 7th, 2016, 04:44 PM
what's the best group roleplay on here???

What do you mean by group roleplay? Like what clan would be the best? They're all good- and if you want you could have more than one cat.

AbsurdJinx
December 7th, 2016, 05:48 PM
I'm proud to welcome you to Warrior Cats Online, also well-known as WCO. I suggest you check out the FAQ (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/faq.php), and Site Information (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11). They'll tell you what you need to know, but feel free to contact me - or anyone else - if you have any questions. And the Help Den (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12) is always open. Everyone on this site is more than friendly, so you have nothing to fear. We'll be glad to help you! I hope you enjoy your stay with WCO!

Dovekit12
December 7th, 2016, 05:55 PM
Hi I'm happy roleplay if you ever want to

Spinny
December 7th, 2016, 06:52 PM
Hello, I am Spinny! Why don't we get to know each other? I like the color blue (a lot) and some of my hobbies include stuff like drawing, writing, reading, and gaming. I really like going on WCO and I hope you do, too. Never be afraid to ask questions or anything like that, too. (We are all very friendly!) I like going to school unlike lots of other people, and I have two siblings that play WCO, too. I love nature and animals, and bugs. My favorite animal is cats, but I love all animals with my whole heart<3. My favorite TV show is Stranger Things. (I love that show a lot) I used to have another account but I forgot the password to it... I hope we could roleplay together someday! You'll usually find me on StormClan. Under 'warrior cat free roleplay' StormClan should be there. My favorite fruit is either a strawberry or a watermelon... Or a banana... Or an orange... Or a-- nevermind. I really, really hope you're having a wonderful time down here at Warrior cats online!! And Happy Holidays! :snow_laugh::santaclaws:

LuciPie
December 7th, 2016, 06:58 PM
i love tangerines but they're not my favourite fruit
warriors is my passion
i'm an atheist
my warriorsona is tangerinemask. she's a white she-cat with an orange face and silver paws. her eyes are emerald green and she has an odd pinkish-gray tail

WELCOME TO WCO!!!

Don't ever be afraid to talk or ask questions :)

I hope you enjoy your time here!

I am also a girl
I also love tangerines, but they aren't my favourite fruit either :P
Supernatural is life. As well as Lucifer and then Balthazar :)

Fawn
December 8th, 2016, 04:52 PM
Welcome to WCO! :)

I'm glad you've chosen to join our roleplay community and can't wait to see you around the forums!