PDA

View Full Version : Hello Gents and Ladies

SourwolfSarcasm
December 6th, 2016, 08:40 PM
Thought I should introduce myself, yeah? I'm Sour, but I don't mind any other nicknames you can come up with. It's been awhile since I've roleplayed Warriors so I might be a bit rusty.

Warrior cats aside, I'm also interested in RoosterTeeth, Steven Universe, Homestuck, Yuri on Ice, and a lot more that isn't exactly coming to mind right now.

I draw from time to time, but I wouldn't exactly label myself as a good artist? I'm okay. So I may end up doodling cats here and there.

I'm just gonna stop rambling now.

LuciPie
December 7th, 2016, 12:16 AM
WELCOME TO WCO!!!

Don't ever be afraid to talk or ask questions :)

I hope you enjoy your time here!

What other tv shows do you watch? List them all please :)

Fawn
December 7th, 2016, 11:23 AM
Welcome to WCO! <3

AbsurdJinx
December 7th, 2016, 03:21 PM
I'm proud to welcome you to Warrior Cats Online, also well-known as WCO. I suggest you check out the FAQ (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/faq.php), and Site Information (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11). They'll tell you what you need to know, but feel free to contact me - or anyone else - if you have any questions. And the Help Den (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12) is always open. Everyone on this site is more than friendly, so you have nothing to fear. We'll be glad to help you! I hope you enjoy your stay with WCO!

SourwolfSarcasm
December 8th, 2016, 12:55 AM
Thank you guys so much, I'm glad to be a part of the community!

LuciPie - I'm not sure if I'm listing every show I'm into, but here's what I can think of on the top of my head.

- Sherlock
- Supernatural
- Merlin
- The Walking Dead
- Teen Wolf
- Dexter
- House MD
- at some point I had gotten into Grey's Anatomy, though I'm not really caught up now.

There are probably a few more that I'm forgetting. I'd love to here suggestions if you've got any though.

Games are most of what I spend my time doing now. Recently it's been Don't Starve Together.

LuciPie
December 8th, 2016, 06:21 AM
Thank you guys so much, I'm glad to be a part of the community!

LuciPie - I'm not sure if I'm listing every show I'm into, but here's what I can think of on the top of my head.

- Sherlock
- Supernatural
- Merlin
- The Walking Dead
- Teen Wolf
- Dexter
- House MD
- at some point I had gotten into Grey's Anatomy, though I'm not really caught up now.

There are probably a few more that I'm forgetting. I'd love to here suggestions if you've got any though.

Games are most of what I spend my time doing now. Recently it's been Don't Starve Together.

I also watch Sherlock, but most importantly if not obvious enough...

SUPERNATURAL :D

Spinny
December 8th, 2016, 05:05 PM
Thought I should introduce myself, yeah? I'm Sour, but I don't mind any other nicknames you can come up with. It's been awhile since I've roleplayed Warriors so I might be a bit rusty.

Warrior cats aside, I'm also interested in RoosterTeeth, Steven Universe, Homestuck, Yuri on Ice, and a lot more that isn't exactly coming to mind right now.

I draw from time to time, but I wouldn't exactly label myself as a good artist? I'm okay. So I may end up doodling cats here and there.

I'm just gonna stop rambling now.

Welcome, I hope you're having a fabulous and snazzy time here so far!

Brooklyn Trees
December 8th, 2016, 07:36 PM
:squee: Welcome to wco! :squee: