PDA

View Full Version : The Fox is In The Henhouse

Casual Scribbles
October 6th, 2016, 06:03 AM
"Why won't you let me go?" He asked her, the patient expression on his face only being told off by the gleam of thirst in his eye.

"Because putting a fox in the hen house is a bad idea from the start, and a hungry fox will do even more damage." The woman in a white lab coat said, sliding a glass filled with thick, red liquid under the door to him. "So you're going to have to wait,"

"Well," he began, taking a sip of the drink, "this fox is hungry, and he's not going to wait for his meal." He suddenly surged under the door in the form of mist, escaping and flying free out of a window. Escaping the laboratory into the world. Releasing a vampire in our midst.

In this roleplay, scientist had discovered the last remaining vampire and captured him. His name was Hugo and he was millions of years old, knowing more about vampires than anyone ever dreamed, such as the fact that a human only becomes a vampire after being bitten if the vampire injects the poison into the victim's blood stream, which can happen because the vampire is too careless or hungry to remember not to bite deep enough to release the venom, or because the vampire is targeting the human. The venom remains doormant until the victim is asleep, then it works it's way through the body to the heart painlessly, killing the victim. When the victim wakes up, they are no longer human, but vampire. It will usually take a day or two for them to figure out they're a vampire, because the fangs are like cat claws: they can be 'sheathed' and 'unsheathed' according to the vampires will, but they are always a slight bit longer than the average canine. Vampires can eat human food, but it won't satisfy their hunger for more than a few minutes, and then the hunger comes back even worse than before. And no, they don't disintegrate or sparkle in sunlight. They simply never get tan, and sunburn way more easily. In feeding, any wound the vampire has will begin to heal. Vampires get three forms: their normal form, which looks like a normal human. Any animal form of their choice, but the animal form has bat wings. Mist form, usually used for escaping confinements, because this form can seep through the tiniest cracks.

Hugo is dead now, but he had bitten so many people and released venom into their veins. When they discovered that they were a vampire, the people acted in different ways. Some went crazy, others hid the truth in fear, and still others killed themselves. What about you.

You can be a human or a vampire, but please keep the amount of both even. Thank you!

Form:
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Human or vampire?:
Bitten already/to be bitten/won't be bitten:
Animal form:
Other:
Questions(i don't bite...much)

My form coming soon!

The Division
October 6th, 2016, 05:29 PM
Name: Oliver Queen [aka Green Arrow]
Looks: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/OUaDTakFH0U/maxresdefault.jpg
Personality: TBRP
Human or vampire?: Human
Bitten already/to be bitten/won't be bitten: won;t be bitten
Animal form: N/A
Other: YOU HAVE FAILED THIS CITY !
Questions(i don't bite...much): Can i do a Green Arrow Crossover

The Division
October 6th, 2016, 07:09 PM
[bump]

MaskedBandits
October 6th, 2016, 07:25 PM
Name - Mac Henderson
Age - 20
Gender - M
Looks - Very tan, black hair and brown eyes, tall for his age, and long arms and legs
Personality - Sweet, cunning, charming, loves to flirt with girls, has a secret dark side
Human or Vampire? - Vampire
Bitten already/to be bitten/won't be bitten - Already bitten
Animal form - Is owl o.k.?
Other - he's known his a vampire for almost 5 years

Crumbleless
October 6th, 2016, 08:57 PM
Name: Kate
Looks:https://www.google.com/search?q=female+vampire&client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us&prmd=ivsn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiq_cPSysfPAhVE8IMKHafHBsgQ_AUIBygB#imgr c=hdeu7UiUbq8MAM%3A
Personality: TBRP'ed
Human or vampire?: Vampire
Bitten already/to be bitten/won't be bitten: Bitten Already
Animal form: A cat (The cat in the picture is very young but I would like to think of it as a full grown cat) https://www.google.com/search?q=vampire+cat+with+wings&client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us&prmd=isvn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwio_Yiyy8fPAhVj54MKHaQiDEQQ_AUIBygB&biw=360&bih=517#imgrc=38nSGA5ju7W5BM%3A
Other: Nupe!
Questions: Nupe

Deceptionstar
October 6th, 2016, 09:07 PM
Name: Ashley
Looks: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/7sYAA3CpA-MHGnhjkQAzDx4BLMoNfN4GDjPDOJKYrRQB-08eho2j53bS-eRM5-Hnh10=h900
Personality: Shy, quiet, reserved. Doesn't talk much. Paranoid about everything.
Human or vampire?: Human
Bitten already/to be bitten/won't be bitten: To be bitten.
Other: N/A

Casual Scribbles
October 7th, 2016, 06:58 AM
All accepted! And yes The Division , you can do a Green Arrow crossover. (Even though I don't know much about that)

MaskedBandits
October 7th, 2016, 07:08 AM
Cool! When can we start the roleplay?:rainbowllama: (I'm sorry, I just love that thing XD)

Deceptionstar
October 7th, 2016, 07:26 AM
Yay! :rainbowllama:

*Lionblaze//Falconpaw
October 7th, 2016, 11:26 AM
Form:
Name:Akumu
Looks:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/0b/4f/69/0b4f69b21dec48877274dcb989aee14f.jpg But with red eyes
Personality:Clever,Sly,Quite,Sneaky,Kind,Coldheart ed to things he doesn't like
Human or vampire?: Vampire
Bitten already/to be bitten/won't be bitten: Bitten Already
Animal form: Wolf
Other: None
Questions: No.....

The Division
October 7th, 2016, 05:47 PM
[when do we start?]

Casual Scribbles
October 7th, 2016, 08:10 PM
Name: Mali
Looks: has short brown hair and greyish eyes. She wears a dark blue hoodie and usually has her kitty headphones around her neck. Wears jeans and a flannel shirt under the hoodie.
Personality: very quiet and reserved, despite the fact that her opinions are strong. She wishes she had the courage to speak them.
Human or vampire?: Vamp
Bitten already/to be bitten/won't be bitten: to be bitten
Animal form: will be a brown tabby cat with slightly longer canines than the normal feline
Other: won't know she's a vamp for a while

(And we can start now!)

Mali nervously left her house. She had heard rumors at school about vampires, and despite her rational side telling her vampires aren't real, she couldn't help but glance warily from side to side. The headphones around her neck still played music, but quietly, coming from the part for her ears rather than the cat-ear-speaker at the top.

MaskedBandits
October 8th, 2016, 07:28 AM
Mac calmly Sat on the park bench,watching people go on by with their lives. College was taking it's toll on him, but despite all the homework and classes and schedules, he still found time to sit back and relax. He leaned back, his brown eyes flashing as he took in all the different kinds of people. How many of them are...?

:blue:
October 8th, 2016, 07:34 AM
Name: Cassidy // Annabeth

Looks: http://www.zastavki.com/pictures/originals/2015/Anime_Girls_twins_in_anime_103315_.jpg ((Cas on the right, Beth on the left))

Personality: TBRP // TBRP

Human or vampire?: Human // Human

Bitten already/to be bitten/won't be bitten: To be bitten // To be bitten

Other: They're twins, pretty much // Also, I'm deciding on theme songs for them XD

Questions: None

Casual Scribbles
October 8th, 2016, 04:07 PM
(Accepted!) Mali stepped carefully down a path through the park. She passed a guy on a bench, and she couldn't help but wonder, was he a vampire? No, Mali, she chided herself, vampires don't exist. As she passed, a branch scratched her neck, the blood beginning to bubble onto her skin.

October 8th, 2016, 04:26 PM
The twins stood, slipping by a tree, their purple hair swaying back and forth, Cas had a small limp to her, as a cut had gotten onto her heel a few days earlier, while it had healed, the pain still hadn't gone anywhere, her purple eyes broken with pain still hiding in them as they moved a small bit

The Division
October 8th, 2016, 06:03 PM
a green hooded figure stood firm on top of the a city rooftops looking down on the crowded streets of below as the citizens of Starling City went about there day to day routine. From up where the Arrow was standing the city looks like some sort of accomplishment, but in reality, the city has become so corrupt from the inside and out that he no longer recognized the city that he once knew.

It has been over 5 years since Oliver had to survive for 5 years of hell on the island. Every night, he had dream of his rescue on every cold back night since then. 5 years, Oliver had only one thought, one goal, is to survive, and one day return home. The island held many dangers. For him to live he had forge himself into a weapon. No longer the boy who was shipwrecked, but the man who will bring justice to those who poisoned his city

His name is Oliver Queen, and he is the Green Arrow

[Best way to start an intro for my character]

MaskedBandits
October 8th, 2016, 06:28 PM
Mac saw Mali, but not knowing the girl, he only dipped his head. He watched as she scraped her neck on a branch, and had to resist the urge to sink his teeth into it. Stop, Mac. No one knows you're a vampire, and you have no need to bite someone, especially not a young, innocent girl! Yet still the hunger remained... (Do you want her to be bitten?)

October 8th, 2016, 06:31 PM
Cas wrapped her arm around her sister, who blinked, "Still...?" Beth asked softly, and started letting her twin limp next to her, the bandages around Cas's heel somewhat bloodstained still, I guess that's what you would get for running through the woods nearly every day, as several scars dotted both girls, Beth not as bad as Cas, the two walking slowly, Cas leaning on her twin, purple-black hair bushing against her shoulders

The Division
October 9th, 2016, 08:01 AM
(Bump)

MaskedBandits
October 9th, 2016, 08:04 AM
Mac turned his head away. Get your head out of the clouds, Mac. You. Are. Not. Biting. Anyone! He took to watching other people, looking at the interesting colors and designs that made up the population.

Crumbleless
October 9th, 2016, 11:44 AM
Yay!:rainbowllama:)
Kate slouched on a bench her eyes shut tightly as she rubbed her neck. Why me?! She thought in her head. A trace of blood filled her nostrils and she licked her lips hungrily. Kate turned her head away trying to ignore the pain withdrawing from a hurt person. But it was too much to handle the bloodthirsty girl turned her head to stare at a young boy who had just tripped near her and scraped his knee. He was now crying and his mother stroking him gently. A tear streamed down Kate's face but she didn't dare say anything as she transformed into a black cat pressing her black bat wings to her side so that they were unnoticeable if you weren't looking for them. Kate charged away from the boy and his mother her eyes blazing with hunger as the scent of blood grew fainter. The black cat came to a hault in a alleyway curling up and putting her paws over her eyes wanting to escape this world as if it were all a dream. Kate knew that this wasn't a dream and it couldn't be escaped no matter how hard she tried to not be a vampire.

The Division
October 9th, 2016, 11:53 AM
[waiting for the perfect moment to jump in]

Casual Scribbles
October 9th, 2016, 01:38 PM
(Yeah, I want her to be bitten) Mali stopped, fished her phone out of her pocket and snapped a picture of a bird eating seeds on the ground. She could edit it later. She continued walked, and wiped at the small droplets of blood on her neck.

MaskedBandits
October 9th, 2016, 02:13 PM
The hunger was too much. Mac looked around and, seeing as nobody was looking, quickly transformed into an owl. He swooped on the air, following Mali, and perched himself on the branch of a tree while she snapped a photo. When she continued on, he braced his muscles and flew down. Working quickly, he latched onto the poor girl's back, and opened his mouth, aiming for her neck. Just a little bit closer...!

Crumbleless
October 9th, 2016, 05:31 PM
After a few moments the black cat got to her paws. Kate glanced around the alley before darting out of the narrow space and looking around. She saw the owl swooping towards Mali and smelled blood. Her mouth watered and she flexed her claws. Suddenly Kate understood that this owl was a vampire like her. But Kate wouldn't let Mac get to bite Mali before she did. The cat opened her wings and with a hiss flapped them back and forth launching herself at Mac.

Casual Scribbles
October 9th, 2016, 08:34 PM
Mali screamed trying to duck away from the owl, before she saw the cat. A cat with wings. Bat wings.

The Division
October 9th, 2016, 09:48 PM
Oliver continuous to look down towards the streets as the cold air began to breeze by sending a small chill down his spine. So much of Starling city has change since he was stuck on the island. Crime has completely ran free around every street corner and getting away with it became why so easy.

Soon his thoughts were snapped out as he heard a loud scream from nearby. Gripping the bow on his left arm, The Arrow took aim and fires a grappling arrow at once of the treeline at a nearby park where the screaming was heard.

Oliver took the initiative and uses his bow as a grappling hook and grapples his way down to the park itself

Crumbleless
October 9th, 2016, 10:21 PM
Kate grinned in a cat like way before landing on the ground and darting for Mali's ankle her hunger getting the best of her and making her sink her teeth into the boney area.

Casual Scribbles
October 10th, 2016, 08:57 AM
Mali screamed again, this time in pain more than fear. Her ankle burned from the fangs that had sunk in.

MaskedBandits
October 10th, 2016, 08:08 PM
Mali screamed again, this time in pain more than fear. Her ankle burned from the fangs that had sunk in.

Mac knew he didn't have much time, especially with that cat trying to steal his human! He sunk in his fangs, hardly hearing the girl's screams, and felt blood touch his tongue. He lavished it, enjoying the metallic taste while it lasted. Quickly, though, Mac removed his fangs and let go of Mali. He flew into the nearest tree and watched the cat with bat wings - bat wings! - also bitting her, but on her ankle. Human stealer. I'll find you, just you wait!

Casual Scribbles
October 10th, 2016, 08:25 PM
Mali screamed louder having two creatures biting her. She kicked at the cat, the owl already having left, and scrambled away.

The Division
October 10th, 2016, 08:54 PM
As the arrow continuous to zip line his way down towards the park, the screaming that he heard from before began to grow even louder. Clenching his teeth tightly Oliver jumps off the zipline as soon as he gotten closer to the ground landing right in front Mali

October 11th, 2016, 07:06 AM
Mali screamed louder having two creatures biting her. She kicked at the cat, the owl already having left, and scrambled away.

Both twins blinked, "Oh god no..." Beth let go of her twin, sprinting over to where Mali was, muttering something under her breath in Japanese as she tried to help pull the girl away, her purple-black hair pooling out behind her as she brushed the ground, her eyes narrowed as she muttered a curse in Japanese

Cas gritted her teeth, watching her twin, and feeling angry for her limp, and current weakness, her purple hair wavering as she took a fragile step towards the two, flinching in pain, until she saw the bat wings on the cat, and froze, her purple eyes wide

MaskedBandits
October 11th, 2016, 07:20 AM
Mac was glad he'd already left, as all kinds of people were crowding around Mali. Deciding to not be suspicious, he flew time the ground and transformed back into a human, and ran up to Mali. "Excuse me, but are you o.k.?" He motioned towards her neck, then her ankle. "What happened?"

October 11th, 2016, 07:26 AM
Cas had seen Mac, and her eyes narrowed, but Beth hadn't, and looked up at Mac, gritting her teeth as she left Mali to say what she would, but she didn't go away, stealing a glance at her twin, who's eyes were narrowed, with her one leg pulled in a limp as she hung back

Crumbleless
October 11th, 2016, 07:58 AM
Kate hissed stretching out her wings and backing up. There are too many people Kate! Stop being so foolish! Kate darted away flattening her wings to her sides with regret. At least now she wasn't as hungry though.

Casual Scribbles
October 11th, 2016, 09:37 AM
"It was a vampire!" she sobbed, stumbling backwards. "Maybe two! I-it was a cat and a owl! They had bat wings!"

October 11th, 2016, 12:57 PM
Beth looked at her, "Calm down..." she said soothingly, her blue-purple eyes wide with fear, trying to help the girl get back on her feet, Cas limping over, her bandage somewhat stained with fresh blood, as the wound had opened again, whether she liked it or not

Casual Scribbles
October 11th, 2016, 04:22 PM
"Don’t let them hurt me!" She sobbed.

The Division
October 11th, 2016, 04:32 PM
The Arrow was about to say something when he happen to see a group of people heading in his direction. Oliver cursed under his breath as he ran off into the shadows leaving no trace that he was ever there.

October 11th, 2016, 04:38 PM
"Don’t let them hurt me!" She sobbed.

"I won't" Beth said calmly, her hair swaying back and forth, yet she didn't smile, nor did she think the girl was paranoid, Cas shot a glare in Mac's direction, as if she knew quite a bit, her purple eyes not meeting anyone's as she looked over to her twin and the other girl, a small frown in her face

Crumbleless
October 11th, 2016, 07:43 PM
Kaye transformed back it no her human form tears streaming down her pale face. What have I done?! The young girl sighed wiping away her tears before sighing,"How can I get away from this?"

MaskedBandits
October 11th, 2016, 08:32 PM
"A vampire?" Mac pretended to look confused. "But vampires aren't real... Right?" Wow, Mac. So now you deny your own kind's existence?!

Casual Scribbles
October 11th, 2016, 08:47 PM
Mali nodded. "Vampires!" She cried. "They bit me! My neck and my ankle!" The young girl broke down, sinking to the ground and curling into a ball. She wrapped her arms tightly around her knees, rocking back and forth, whispering unintelligable things to herself, eyes wide and darting around. She was alert and yet not there at the same time.

October 12th, 2016, 03:37 AM
Beth looked over at Mac, "I don't want to say that they exist, but...maybe they do" she said plainly, before getting down on a knee next to Mali, and took a breath, "Has the bleeding stopped?" She asked softly, blinking, Cas still keeping her distance, bandages on her heel red

Casual Scribbles
October 12th, 2016, 06:35 AM
"I think so," she whimpered, then went back to her slight rocking back and forth.

October 12th, 2016, 06:41 AM
Beth looked at Mali, Is there any cure for a vampire bite? She gritted her teeth, "C'mon, Let's get you back home, wherever you live" she said softly, glancing at Cas, who she decided to leave alone, as she looked angry, and suspicious, and well, you didn't want to get in her twin's path then to be honest

MaskedBandits
October 12th, 2016, 07:20 AM
Mac didn't crouch down, but nodded at Beth's suggestion. "I think you should go home, too," He said, as his gaze darted to Cass. He didn't like the way she looked around, and suddenly felt a bit self conscious. Is there any chance she's looking for... me?

October 12th, 2016, 07:23 AM
Cas looked directly at Mac, her eyes narrowed, before she looked away, her suspicion could probably be right, and it probably was, her purple-black hair wavering back and forth as she kept glancing at Mac, her face somewhat readable, the glare in her eyes not mistakable, looking back at her twin, who was nodding slightly

Deceptionstar
October 12th, 2016, 07:31 AM
(aaa i'm sorry, i got banned so i wasn't able to rp. how much did i miss??)

Casual Scribbles
October 12th, 2016, 10:17 AM
(you didn't miss much, Mali was just bitten by Mac and Kate, and is being helped home) Mali sniffed and stood up, wincing as she put weight on her bitten ankle. She nodded, pointing back in the direction she had come through the park, toward her house. "I live back that way," she murmured. Her cat-eared headphones had fallen to the ground a little bit behind her and she picked them up, placing them back around her neck. She switched the setting to speakers and the song she was playing came from the cat ears rather than the ear pieces. Panic! at the Disco's cover of Bohemian Rhapsody was playing, and she left it on, but turned the volume down a bit.

October 12th, 2016, 02:53 PM
"Here, so you want to lean on me?" Beth asked softly, looking at Mali, glancing at her twin, who still looked angry as she walked after the two, purple-black hair swaying back and forth as she limped over, a good distance behind the two

Casual Scribbles
October 12th, 2016, 07:11 PM
Mali nodded, feeling her racing heart begin to slow again. She leaned on the purple haired girl.

MaskedBandits
October 12th, 2016, 07:16 PM
Mac turned and walked away, now feeling slightly guilt for what he'd done. It'd satisfied his hunger - for now, at least - but he knew deep down that it was wrong. But now she's like me. Maybe it's better this way. He sat down on his park bench again, and tried to forget everything that'd just happened.

October 12th, 2016, 07:25 PM
Cas glared at Mac one last time, before catching up to her twin and the other girl to the best of her ability, "Do you...like...feel any pain anymore?" She asked, almost falling over from limping, glancing at her twin, who was letting Mali lean against her calmly

Casual Scribbles
October 13th, 2016, 08:05 AM
"I don't- I- no, not really," Mali said softly. They were already halfway to her house. Soon they'd be to safety.

goddess of ducks
October 13th, 2016, 08:25 AM
(Can I still join?)

Crumbleless
October 13th, 2016, 12:36 PM
Kate glanced back and saw Mac on a bench. She already knew that he was the owl. It was obvious. Kate started to make her way towards Mac, it was tempting to let her fangs slide out so She could fight him but she didn't want to be a vanpire."Hey there Owlpire. Got a full belly? I sure do." Sarcasam lined her voice as she spoke.

October 13th, 2016, 02:42 PM
"I don't- I- no, not really," Mali said softly. They were already halfway to her house. Soon they'd be to safety.

Both girls nodded weakly, Beth's hair wavering, "Oh yeah...this is a dumb time to bring this up...but...well...what's your name?" She asked, ignoring her twin's facepalm, her limping twin trying to find what might have been the girl's house, biting her lip

Casual Scribbles
October 13th, 2016, 02:44 PM
(No, it's not too late to join) "My name is Mali," she said, sounding a bit stronger and less frightened.

October 13th, 2016, 02:51 PM
"Annabeth" Beth said plainly, "Though most just call me Beth" she added, "and that anti-social girl is my twin-Cassidy, or just Cas" she sighed, ignoring the glare from Cas with a small grin on her face, her hair swaying back and forth, waiting for the girl she was escorting to the house to tell her where to do

((:music: when you're the only person with full human charries :music:))

Casual Scribbles
October 14th, 2016, 05:29 AM
(Haha, lol) Mali nodded. "Thank you for helping me," she smiled a bit. "My house is that small white one, with the porch." Her dog, Bruno came running out, barking at the strangers. "And the overexcited boston terrier." She added.

October 14th, 2016, 05:33 AM
Cas looked at the dog, smiling, the girl had always been more of a dog person, while her twin leaned more towards cats, Beth started walking towards the White House, looking at the dog plainly, though she did perk up a small bit, Cas still limping behind the two as Beth let the dog get used to her, purple-black hair swaying back and forth

Casual Scribbles
October 14th, 2016, 06:56 AM
Mali smiled at them, seeing how they liked the black and white boston terrier. "This is Bruno," she said, reaching down to pet him as they neared the house. Bruno circled around them, sniffing, then perked up and barked happily when he affimed they weren't a threat.

October 14th, 2016, 07:10 AM
Both girls nodded, before Cas opened the door, leaning against it a small bit, her eyes glowing with a bit of pain, though most of it had died down from her heel, Beth smiling as she looked at Bruno, before leading Mali inside, her hair swaying back and forth as she led the other girl inside her house

Casual Scribbles
October 14th, 2016, 08:26 AM
"Thank you," Mali said, standing a bit straighter. Two strangers helped her after being attacked when they didn't have to.

The Division
October 27th, 2016, 08:18 PM
[sorry if I haven't been on for a while, school has been getting on me recently]

The Division
October 27th, 2016, 08:19 PM
[oh and recap please?]

October 28th, 2016, 12:28 AM
( HECK YEAH THIS SURVIVED YAYYYYYY ))

"I...Beth, Bathroom Now" Cas was still up, kept awake by the throbbing pain in her foot, Beth shook, but got up, taking her twin's hand, Cas Turned on her flashlight, putting it on the lowest setting, and the two pushed themselves into a bathroom, "W-What's up...?" Beth rubbed her eye, staring at her twin, "Don't ask questions" Cas responded, pressing her back against the wall, her heel up in a limping position, her breathing fast and hollow

Casual Scribbles
October 28th, 2016, 05:31 AM
(Recap: Mali was bitten by two vampires, Cas and Beth helped her home, Mali fell asleep, the venom took effect, and Cas and Beth are in the bathroom being rather secretive for unknown reasons.)

Mali groaned and rolled over at the slight bit of noise. She curled into a small ball and pawed at her head like a kitten would.

October 28th, 2016, 05:41 AM
"The heck is wrong with you...?" Beth managed to ask though her sleepiness, "Vampires you dimwit" Cas hissed, "And what proof do you have there?" Beth managed to wake up a bit, "All she could be having is a bad dream..." Beth added, her eyes narrowing into a glare, and Cas sighed, "Don't say I didn't warn you..." she said, stepping out of the doorway, then, as Beth walked out, she shut the door, quietly, as not to disturb anyone, Beth walked back towards Mali, "Y-You okay?" She stammered, sitting on top of her sleeping bag, eyes wide with concern

(( I can just see Cas being a vampire-hunter type while Beth is just torn between both sides))

November 4th, 2016, 07:16 AM
(( Boop ))

MaskedBandits
November 4th, 2016, 07:31 AM
(That moment when you realize you need to post but your character isn't involved in the current conversation XD)

Mac wished he'd brought along some popcorn. This is getting interesting!

Casual Scribbles
November 4th, 2016, 10:49 AM
Mali jumped. Why was her voice so loud? "Mmm? Yeah," she yawned, rubbing her eyes. "I'm fine," she blinked awake, her eyes opening. They glowed a bold amber and the pupils changed to slits, then they were back to their normal, non-glowy color. Her pupils were normal again. Her gums hurt and her teeth felt weird, but other than that she was fine.

Rivergold
November 4th, 2016, 02:45 PM
(...Do I need to remake my form? also I was never told if I was accepted)

November 4th, 2016, 02:45 PM
Beth nearly screamed, but she managed to keep her face blank, her hands clutched into tight fists on the fabric, C-Cas was right... she stammered in her mind, praying for her twin to come, though her sister did not appear, as as Cas was tightly clutching a pocket knife in her right hand, back to the door, her purple-black hair somewhat messy as stress shook her body

Casual Scribbles
November 5th, 2016, 08:59 AM
(...Do I need to remake my form? also I was never told if I was accepted)

(You don’t need to remake your form, and you are accepted River)
"Where's Cas?" Mali asked.

November 5th, 2016, 09:03 AM
"Bathroom" Beth said simply, shrugging, and smiling weakly, "She had a...nightmare...it's a weird habit of her's" she added plainly, as if discussing the weather, she pushed hair out of her eyes, as it was something Cas usually did, she wasn't in there for as long as usual,keeping her face calm

November 5th, 2016, 03:43 PM
Boop ))

Casual Scribbles
November 5th, 2016, 05:10 PM
"Oh. Okay. I'm gonna go back to sleep." She yawned, but her fangs were sheathed, so it only showed normal human fangs.

November 5th, 2016, 05:30 PM
"Night," Beth said, "I'm going to go check on Cas" she muttered, standing up and going back to the bathroom, where she almost found a knife to the throat, "What the heck is wrong with you?" Beth hissed, and Cas didn't respond, just sat in a bathtub, "I'm staying here" she said plainly, like a stubborn child, and Beth sighed, "It's what you want" she said, after a moment of silence between the two, pushing hair out of her eyes

Casual Scribbles
November 6th, 2016, 07:59 AM
Mali curled into a ball and fell asleep again.

November 6th, 2016, 08:10 AM
"I'm gonna grab you a blanket then-" "No, I'll just put towels on myself" Cas cut her twin off, "What the heck is wrong with you?" Beth hissed, "Nothing, what's wrong with you?" Cas smirked, and Beth sighed, "Suit yourself" she sighed, walking out and sitting on the couch, now restless because of her siste