PDA

View Full Version : The Fox is In The Henhouse

Casual Scribbles
October 6th, 2016, 06:02 AM
"Why won't you let me go?" He asked her, the patient expression on his face only being told off by the gleam of thirst in his eye.

"Because putting a fox in the hen house is a bad idea from the start, and a hungry fox will do even more damage." The woman in a white lab coat said, sliding a glass filled with thick, red liquid under the door to him. "So you're going to have to wait,"

"Well," he began, taking a sip of the drink, "this fox is hungry, and he's not going to wait for his meal." He suddenly surged under the door in the form of mist, escaping and flying free out of a window. Escaping the laboratory into the world. Releasing a vampire in our midst.

In this roleplay, scientist had discovered the last remaining vampire and captured him. His name was Hugo and he was millions of years old, knowing more about vampires than anyone ever dreamed, such as the fact that a human only becomes a vampire after being bitten if the vampire injects the poison into the victim's blood stream, which can happen because the vampire is too careless or hungry to remember not to bite deep enough to release the venom, or because the vampire is targeting the human. The venom remains doormant until the victim is asleep, then it works it's way through the body to the heart painlessly, killing the victim. When the victim wakes up, they are no longer human, but vampire. It will usually take a day or two for them to figure out they're a vampire, because the fangs are like cat claws: they can be 'sheathed' and 'unsheathed' according to the vampires will, but they are always a slight bit longer than the average canine. Vampires can eat human food, but it won't satisfy their hunger for more than a few minutes, and then the hunger comes back even worse than before. And no, they don't disintegrate or sparkle in sunlight. They simply never get tan, and sunburn way more easily. In feeding, any wound the vampire has will begin to heal. Vampires get three forms: their normal form, which looks like a normal human. Any animal form of their choice, but the animal form has bat wings. Mist form, usually used for escaping confinements, because this form can seep through the tiniest cracks.

Hugo is dead now, but he had bitten so many people and released venom into their veins. When they discovered that they were a vampire, the people acted in different ways. Some went crazy, others hid the truth in fear, and still others killed themselves. What about you.

You can be a human or a vampire, but please keep the amount of both even. Thank you!

Form:
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Human or vampire?:
Bitten already/to be bitten/won't be bitten:
Animal form:
Other:
Questions(i don't bite...much)

My form coming soon!

Serendipity
November 27th, 2016, 09:10 PM
Name: Sarah
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/f0/29/73/f029738a1c75e708573d13e5597c67a6.jpg
Personality: TBRP'D
Human or vampire?: Vampire
Bitten already/to be bitten/won't be bitten: bitten
Animal form: Panther
Other: Love Interest Open
Questions: Nah

:blue:
November 28th, 2016, 06:06 AM
Name: Cassidy // Caroline
Looks: http://data.whicdn.com/images/113537972/superthumb.jpg (( Cas has the white hair, and Carol has the black ))
Personality: TBRP // TBRP
Human or vampire?: human // Human
Bitten already/to be bitten/won't be bitten: Won't be bitten // To be bitten
Animal form: -----
Other: The two are twins
Questions(i don't bite...much) : Nope

Casual Scribbles
November 28th, 2016, 07:21 AM
Accepted, but this got posted twice, so I'll link you guys to the one that has roleplaying on it.

Casual Scribbles
November 28th, 2016, 07:24 AM
Here you go: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173