PDA

View Full Version : Eclipseclan; cats of the Sun, moon and stars

Momotaro
December 6th, 2016, 12:01 PM
For seasons we have walked these paths, our ancestors watch over us but we are also a part of them. We are Eclipseclan, cats of the stars and sky.

History:

Long ago three kits were born, sun, moon and star. They all had their namesake on there head. Sun was a golden cat, full of life and energy; Moon was a black cat, full of intellect and knowledge and star was a pure white cat full of purity and hope. They're mother knew they were special so she took them to a peculiar group of loners, these loners renamed them Sunkit, Moonkit and Starkit. When they were Warriors somthing horrible happend, the group of loners was killed by a gang of rouge cats. Sunglow, Moonsheen and Starsky banded together and defeated the rogues, soon loners had come to join these odd cats for protection in their group and they soon became a proper clan:
Eclipseclan

Geography and biology:

Eclipseclan cats live in a mix of different environments: to the north is the great forest; to the south is the sky mountains; to the east is the rippling lake and to the west is the pure meadows. The camp is in a cave underneath a waterfall that flows into the lake. The medicine cat den is in a small ravine inside the cave and the leaders den and anoucment place is in a large cave quite close to the ceiling. These cats come in all shapes and sizes as the clan was originally made up of loners and adventurous kittypets but there are no ginger cats. Only red gingers and pale ones. These cats have a diverse territory so they prey on all smal, animals. Cats who are skilled at fishing may fish in the rivers that go into the lake. These cats enemies are mostly foxes, badgers, Eagles and pine martins.

Culture:

Eclipseclan cats, unlike normal clan cats, have three leaders, the planner (Starsky) who makes sure the clan is well fed, safe and healthy; the healer (Moonsheen) who is basically the medicine cat and the honour, (Sunglow) the cat who takes care of the ceremonies and is the leader in battles. The leaders take an apprentice who will replace them when they die and there suffix is always the one of the leader (Sky, Sheen and Glow in order.) They are especially connected to star clan and all they have to do to get their nine lives is go to the top of the mountains.

Other and rules:

Rules:

1. No power playing or overpowered characters.

2. Pm one of the leaders if you have an idea for a plot.

3. Say: "this is odd" in other if you've read this.

4. Don't get mad at me if you don't get leader or leaders apprentice, these are important roles.

5. Have fun!

I am taking Moonsheen, Sunglow and Starsky are open to be roleplayer by Trusted Rpers (my opinion)

leaders apprentices, queens, kits, elders and warriors are open.

Leaders appearance:

http://bit.ly/adobedraw

Sunglow is the middle, Moonsheen is the left and Starsky is the right.

Form and news:

Form:

Name:
Rank: (all the other ranks than those described in 'culture, are normal)
Personality: (TBRPED is accepted)
Other:
Questions:

My form:

Name: Moonsheen
Appearance: Pure black she cat with startling blue eyes. She has a full moon on her forehead, http://bit.ly/adobedraw
Personality: Very secretive and sarcastic if you try to approach her; but if your her sibling she's spunky and caring.
Other: This is quite odd. Her apprentice is Icepaw.
Questions: Nope!

News:

Leaders: Moonsheen, Starsky and Sunglow
Leaders apprentices: Icepaw ( Fallen), Shadepaw ( Shadow) and Barkpaw ( FoxyFanGirl).
Warriors:
Apprentices: Enchantedpaw NO ONE FOR LE PREZ
Queens: Marblefern NO ONE FOR LE PREZ
Kits: Bugkit, Twigkit, and Riverkit. NO ONE FOR LE PREZ
Elders:

Weather:

It's leaf-fall so temperatures are quite cold, slight wind and flooding.

Momotaro
December 6th, 2016, 02:19 PM
(Le bump)

dino.
December 6th, 2016, 02:27 PM
Name: Barkpaw
Appearance: Mottled brown with amber eyes
Personality: TBRP'd
Other: This is odd, Barkpaw is a tom
Questions: Can Barkpaw be Sunglow's apprentice?

CinnamonCookie
December 6th, 2016, 06:03 PM
Name: Icepaw
Appearance: http://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.prod.vetstreet.com/3f/2d4340a33511e087a80050568d634f/file/Siamese-5-645mk062211.jpg
Personality: TBRP
Other: This is odd.
Questions: Can Icepaw be Moonsheen's daughter and apprentice?

Shadow
December 6th, 2016, 07:05 PM
Name:Shadepaw
Rank: one of the leaders apprentices..?You can choose,if not,then a normal apprentice
Appearance:my profile picture (I couldn't find it on the internet so yea)
Personally:sarcastic,can be aggressive,smart,strong,very loyal
Other:this is odd,also her eyes are white but she can see
Questions:can I be one of the leaders apprentices

CinnamonCookie
December 7th, 2016, 12:16 AM
Maplefall

Momotaro
December 7th, 2016, 01:20 AM
( Fallen Shadow FoxyFanGirl all accepted, by the way, we need someone to RP Sunglow and Starsky.)

CinnamonCookie
December 7th, 2016, 01:52 AM
Name: Starsky
Appearance: Starsky (http://orig01.deviantart.net/9d82/f/2009/319/1/b/cat_by_rideswind44.jpg)
Questions: nope

Momotaro
December 7th, 2016, 06:43 AM
Name: Starsky
Appearance: Starsky (http://orig01.deviantart.net/9d82/f/2009/319/1/b/cat_by_rideswind44.jpg)

(accepted, also only two high ranks per a person, ill write that in the rules in a sec (including senior warriors.)

dino.
December 7th, 2016, 07:03 AM
Name: Sunglow
Appearance: The way he's described in the intro
Other: He's Barkpaw's mentor, this is odd

Momotaro
December 8th, 2016, 02:03 AM
Name: Sunglow
Appearance: The way he's described in the intro
Other: He's Barkpaw's mentor, this is odd

(Sure, but only temporarily, when we get more people Sunglow will be Rped by a different person.)

dino.
December 8th, 2016, 05:37 AM
(Sure, but only temporarily, when we get more people Sunglow will be Rped by a different person.)
(Ok. Why only temporarily?)

Momotaro
December 8th, 2016, 09:53 AM
(Ok. Why only temporarily?)

(I prefer to spread high ranks around.)

dino.
December 8th, 2016, 09:58 AM
(I prefer to spread high ranks around.)
(Ok)

CinnamonCookie
December 9th, 2016, 10:06 AM
So when will there be rping?

Momotaro
December 9th, 2016, 10:16 AM
So when will there be rping?

(We will start with the leaders training the apprentices, also we can start now.)

Moonsheen looked at Icepaw with a warm glow in her eyes;her daughter was a great cat honest and just. She carefully spread out some herbs on a rock.
"Which herbs are these?" She quizzed; she wanted to make sure her apprentice knew everything that she needed to know.

CinnamonCookie
December 9th, 2016, 10:20 AM
"Marigold for sore joints, Catmint for greencough, and poppy seeds for sleeping, and Jupiter berry for a bit of strength." she said.

Momotaro
December 9th, 2016, 10:29 AM
"Marigold for sore joints, Catmint for greencough, and poppy seeds for sleeping, and Jupiter berry for a bit of strength." she said.

"Catmint is right, marigold and poppyseed have other uses but yes, your still right. And Juniper berrys are used for calming down a cat and healing bellyache, not for strength. Don't worry though. There are many herbs. It's hard to keep track of them all." Moonsheen smiled warmly. It's not her falt; she'll learn given time.

CinnamonCookie
December 9th, 2016, 01:59 PM
"Yes, Moonsheen." Icepaw smiled.

NO ONE FOR LE PREZ
December 9th, 2016, 02:30 PM
Name:MarbleFern/EnchantedPaw/BugKit/Twigkit/Riverkit
Appearance: https://assets.rbl.ms/4166304/980x.jpg
http://orig00.deviantart.net/7b67/f/2014/342/7/5/aht2xwf_by_starhavenfireheart-d8943so.png
Bugkit: Black and white tom-kit
Twigkit: Gray and Brown Marbled She-kit
Riverkit: Blueish-gray She-kit (All have blue Eyes, and all are Marblefern's Kits)

Perso: all TBR'PD
other: Naw
Questionz: NERT TUDAY

Momotaro
December 9th, 2016, 02:31 PM
Name:MarbleFern/EnchantedPaw/BugKit/Twigkit/Riverkit
Appearance: https://assets.rbl.ms/4166304/980x.jpg
http://orig00.deviantart.net/7b67/f/2014/342/7/5/aht2xwf_by_starhavenfireheart-d8943so.png
Bugkit: Black and white tom-kit
Twigkit: Gray and Brown Marbled She-kit
Riverkit: Blueish-gray She-kit (All have blue Eyes, and all are Marblefern's Kits)

Perso: all TBR'PD
other: Naw
Questionz: NERT TUDAY

(All accepted)

dino.
December 9th, 2016, 02:47 PM
Sunglow and Barkpaw were in the Trianing Hollow, practicing fighting moves. "To be the leader in battle, you need to know your enemies like you know your own paws," Sunglow panted berween swipes. Bark paw ducked and the darted under Sunglow's belly. He bumped his spine against his belly and Sunglow hissed and flipped away from him before crashing back into him and sending Barkpaw flying. "Like that," Sunglow concluded.

Shadow
December 9th, 2016, 03:18 PM
(Wait I need metnor!)

Momotaro
December 10th, 2016, 02:46 AM
"Yes, Moonsheen." Icepaw smiled.

"Ok, now let's get out of this crevice, it's a bit cramped. Would you like to go collect herbs or practice some defensive moves?" Moonsheen lept out of the small ravine as she said that; her pitch black fur shimmering in the bright light of the sun.

(To clarify, every cat in the clan had to learn basic attack and defence moves. Also Shadow I'll be Starsky temporarily. )

Momotaro
December 11th, 2016, 03:41 AM
(Bump)

CinnamonCookie
December 11th, 2016, 11:48 AM
"Can we practice some defence moves then go herb collecting?" she asked.

Momotaro
December 11th, 2016, 11:58 AM
"Can we practice some defence moves then go herb collecting?" she asked.

"Of course," Moonsheen lept through the waterfall gaurding the camp, the fresh cool water rinsing if the the dust of the tunnel. The she cat ran through the great forest till she reached a clearing, "what type of defence do you want to try, enclosed area or open area?"

CinnamonCookie
December 11th, 2016, 12:01 PM
"Enclosed please. I'm not very good at enclosed so I need to work on it." Icepaw said.

Momotaro
December 11th, 2016, 12:09 PM
"Enclosed please. I'm not very good at enclosed so I need to work on it." Icepaw said.

"Wise decision," Moonsheen led her apprentice dealer into the forest till she got to an enclosed bushy spot, "attack me" She simply said. She crouched down on the floor in a small fury ball.

CinnamonCookie
December 11th, 2016, 12:15 PM
Icepaw jumped and rolled, revealing her back and landed on her mentors back. When her mentor started to roll she climbed up an tree and ran around the branches so that Moonsheen couldn't determine share she was. Then she jumped on her mentors back again and put her jaw around Moonsheen's neck gently.

Shadow
December 11th, 2016, 12:33 PM
(I need one of the leaders to mentor me!!)

Momotaro
December 11th, 2016, 12:34 PM
Icepaw jumped and rolled, revealing her back and landed on her mentors back. When her mentor started to roll she climbed up an tree and ran around the branches so that Moonsheen couldn't determine share she was. Then she jumped on her mentors back again and put her jaw around Moonsheen's neck gently.

Expecting the move the black she cat started bucking the apprentice soon lost her balance and Moonsheen twisted round so the young cat was on her stomach the sleek Molly let out a barrage of quick strikes knocking Icepaw onto the floor. "Good tactics, but remember: a cat can easily knock you off I'd they keep moving. Now I'll try replicate your move while you replicate mine."

CinnamonCookie
December 11th, 2016, 12:37 PM
"Yes ma'am." Icepaw got up.

Shadow
December 11th, 2016, 01:06 PM
Shadepaw was still sleeping until she herd icepaws voice.She woke up and saw that she might be late.She padded over to where her mentor would be waiting for her

Momotaro
December 17th, 2016, 03:28 AM
"Yes ma'am." Icepaw got up.
Shadepaw was still sleeping until she herd icepaws voice.She woke up and saw that she might be late.She padded over to where her mentor would be waiting for her

"Good," so the two cats battled, and slowly but surely, Icepaw got better. After a while the sun was nearly down, Moonsheen stopped. "I think your good enough, after all, the healer heals. But it is good to learn some defensive moves. Now let's go find some herbs, I'm sure we are lacking tansy."
"Your late." Starsky meowed dryly, "come on, since you spent half of the day sleeping you won't be practicing attack or defence. You'll do somthing different. Follow me," the pure white cat bounded forward, not waiting for an answer. She climbed up the cliff face up to her den, then sat there, waiting for her apprentice.

(Sorry I have not been active, I keep on getting distracted, and I don't know what too write .)

Shadow
December 17th, 2016, 08:41 AM
"Good," so the two cats battled, and slowly but surely, Icepaw got better. After a while the sun was nearly down, Moonsheen stopped. "I think your good enough, after all, the healer heals. But it is good to learn some defensive moves. Now let's go find some herbs, I'm sure we are lacking tansy."
"Your late." Starsky meowed dryly, "come on, since you spent half of the day sleeping you won't be practicing attack or defence. You'll do somthing different. Follow me," the pure white cat bounded forward, not waiting for an answer. She climbed up the cliff face up to her den, then sat there, waiting for her apprentice.

(Sorry I have not been active, I keep on getting distracted, and I don't know what too write .)
Shadepaw growled at herself then followed her leader.

Momotaro
December 17th, 2016, 08:48 AM
Shadepaw growled at herself then followed her leader.

Starsky watched her apprentice climb up, then turned her head to the clan, from the leaders den you could see all the cats of Eclipseclan. Warriors bringing in fresh kill, kits playing, queens watching the affor mentiomed kits. "Look at the clan. See everything, that depends on us. Yes, Moonsheeen heals, Sunglow defends, but we make sure that each individual cat is safe. Now look at me, try guess what I'm feeling."

Shadow
December 17th, 2016, 08:56 AM
Starsky watched her apprentice climb up, then turned her head to the clan, from the leaders den you could see all the cats of Eclipseclan. Warriors bringing in fresh kill, kits playing, queens watching the affor mentiomed kits. "Look at the clan. See everything, that depends on us. Yes, Moonsheeen heals, Sunglow defends, but we make sure that each individual cat is safe. Now look at me, try guess what I'm feeling."
Shadepaw studied her facial expression."Your proud,worried,and a little bit scared of the future."She meowed (I hope I'm a little close to right.)

Momotaro
December 17th, 2016, 09:06 AM
Shadepaw studied her facial expression."Your proud,worried,and a little bit scared of the future."She meowed (I hope I'm a little close to right.)

"Good, now you may be wondering why asked you this, it's quite an odd thing to ask, but it's quite simple; because we take care of the clan we need to be able to know when a cat is mentally unstable. So we can help them."

Shadow
December 17th, 2016, 09:20 AM
"Good, now you may be wondering why asked you this, it's quite an odd thing to ask, but it's quite simple; because we take care of the clan we need to be able to know when a cat is mentally unstable. So we can help them."
Shadepaw nods,soaking in everything her mentor tells her

CinnamonCookie
December 17th, 2016, 09:31 AM
Icepaw dipped her head. "Of course. We also need some feverfew too."

Shadow
December 17th, 2016, 11:00 AM
"Starsky..why are you telling me all of this so early?"Shadepaw asked,hoping to not spud disrespectful

CinnamonCookie
December 17th, 2016, 02:30 PM
Maplefall

Shadow
December 17th, 2016, 09:28 PM
Boop

CinnamonCookie
December 18th, 2016, 10:58 AM
BOOP

Shadow
December 18th, 2016, 11:05 AM
Le bump~

CinnamonCookie
December 18th, 2016, 07:20 PM
ANSWER HERE. SOMEONE JOIN PLEASE AND GET MAPLEFALL'S ATTENTION!!:yaycat:

Momotaro
December 19th, 2016, 06:08 AM
Icepaw dipped her head. "Of course. We also need some feverfew too."
"Starsky..why are you telling me all of this so early?"Shadepaw asked,hoping to not spud disrespectful

"Good, now, tell me where we can find it." Moonsheen smiled, her daughter was smart and polite.

Starsky glared at her apprentice; "Don't you disrespect me. You are never to young to learn, and these things are important. Go to sleep. No fresh kill till tomorrow, for your insolence and laziness." with that, the young she cat stalkers away into her den.

(When your OOC please speak in brackets.)

CinnamonCookie
December 19th, 2016, 06:14 AM
"In...hot but shady areas?" Icepaw guessed.

Momotaro
December 19th, 2016, 06:23 AM
"In...hot but shady areas?" Icepaw guessed.
Moonsheen frowned slightly, "no, it's normally in full sunlight, which means it would probably be found in the edges of hedgerows. Atleast you tried though? Anyway let's go look."

CinnamonCookie
December 19th, 2016, 06:25 AM
"Of course." Icepaw followed her mentor.