PDA

View Full Version : Scratch's Story

dino.
December 6th, 2016, 08:29 AM
This is an RP about Scratch, the main evil character in my Brambleclan. Scratch is a light brown tabby kit (currently named Chestnut) about 5 1/2 moons old, with green eyes and a kind heart (for the moment). Join me in this fantastic RP of how Scratch came to be!

Open Forest Cat positions:
Attacker (×2)
Defender
(You name these whatever ypu like)

Chestnut peeked out of the window of his home. His green eyes sparkled in the sunlight, and he looked at the forest beyond his garden. He wondered what lived there, and wether or not he could go explore. It looks so beautiful, he thought.

Foreversoul
December 7th, 2016, 02:28 AM
(if possible, id like to join this rp as arak.)

CinnamonCookie
December 7th, 2016, 02:39 AM
Jake (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/1b/f2/4f/1bf24fd410b385f086861a959c0c9d80.jpg) jumped up beside his brother and looked out the window too. "Quite a beauty, isn't it? Wish we could go out." He said.

dino.
December 7th, 2016, 09:13 AM
(if possible, id like to join this rp as arak.)
(You can, if Arak is Chestnut's father)

dino.
December 7th, 2016, 09:16 AM
Jake (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/1b/f2/4f/1bf24fd410b385f086861a959c0c9d80.jpg) jumped up beside his brother and looked out the window too. "Quite a beauty, isn't it? Wish we could go out." He said.
"Hi Jake," Chestnut mewed. "Have you very been out in the forest?" He turned to his brother, his eyes sparkling mischievously.

CinnamonCookie
December 7th, 2016, 09:28 AM
"No, I haven't." he said, the end of his tail twitching. "We have to ask our housefolk if we can go outside. I went as far as the fence, never father into the woods." he looked at Chestnut.

dino.
December 7th, 2016, 09:40 AM
"No, I haven't." he said, the end of his tail twitching. "We have to ask our housefolk if we can go outside. I went as far as the fence, never father into the woods." he looked at Chestnut.
"So let's ask them," Chestnut meowed. He jumped down from the windowsill.

CinnamonCookie
December 7th, 2016, 09:46 AM
"Ok." he agreed. He jumped down and went to the door and started to meow. He paced at the door, tail twitching.

dino.
December 7th, 2016, 10:02 AM
"Ok." he agreed. He jumped down and went to the door and started to meow. He paced at the door, tail twitching.
A housefolk came over and opened the door, and Chestnut exploded out. He raced across the grass of the yard, ran around in circles for a moment, then sat down.

CinnamonCookie
December 7th, 2016, 10:19 AM
Jake licked the housefolk's ankle as in thanks then he walked over to Chestnut. "Well, were out. Forest or no?" Jake asked.

dino.
December 7th, 2016, 02:14 PM
Jake licked the housefolk's ankle as in thanks then he walked over to Chestnut. "Well, were out. Forest or no?" Jake asked.
"Yes forest!" Chestnut yowled. He ran over to the hole in the fence and stuck his head through. He tried to squeeze his shoulders through but got stuck. "Darn it!" he muttered. "Jake, help! I'm stuck!" he called to his brother.

Foreversoul
December 7th, 2016, 02:46 PM
(You can, if Arak is Chestnut's father)
( i actually thought if Arak being his father, just being a really bad one XD)

dino.
December 7th, 2016, 02:54 PM
( i actually thought if Arak being his father, just being a really bad one XD)
(YES. Ok, welcome to the story! You can start whenever you like)

Foreversoul
December 7th, 2016, 02:57 PM
(ill just say Arak left him and found him later on XD)

Arak pushed through the underbrush, his dark grey fur getting ruffled as ferns and bushes grasped it. "oi.... bloody heak man!" he hissed in his austrailian accent.

CinnamonCookie
December 7th, 2016, 04:43 PM
"Coming." Jake came up and pushed Chestnut through the fence.

Dawn & Dark
December 7th, 2016, 04:47 PM
(I just found this, am I still able to join?)

CinnamonCookie
December 7th, 2016, 06:08 PM
Well...we just started so I'm guessing yes?)

dino.
December 7th, 2016, 07:16 PM
(I just found this, am I still able to join?)
(Yes, the only free position at the moment is Chestnut's other brother, if you want to be him)

Phoenix Flames
December 7th, 2016, 07:18 PM
(YES. Ok, welcome to the story! You can start whenever you like)
(I would like to join as an OC named, Pebble. Can she be Jake and Scratch's (Chestnut's) sister?) FoxyFanGirl

dino.
December 8th, 2016, 05:35 AM
(I would like to join as an OC named, Pebble. Can she be Jake and Scratch's (Chestnut's) sister?) FoxyFanGirl
(I have the position of sibling on hold for Dawn & Dark right now, so if they don't want it then you can have the position)

CinnamonCookie
December 8th, 2016, 09:40 AM
"You're through, Nut." Jake slid through the hole. "Now that's go on this adventure now shall we?"

Dawn & Dark
December 8th, 2016, 01:12 PM
(Yes, the only free position at the moment is Chestnut's other brother, if you want to be him)

( 1 question, I'm I able for one of my cat's to be his sister? if not I can change the cat's name and gender)

Phoenix Flames
December 8th, 2016, 03:44 PM
(I have the position of sibling on hold for Dawn & Dark right now, so if they don't want it then you can have the position)
(Oh. Okay.)

dino.
December 8th, 2016, 04:14 PM
( 1 question, I'm I able for one of my cat's to be his sister? if not I can change the cat's name and gender)
(Errm... I'm gonna say yes, you can. Name her whatever you like, but you have to link me an appearance)

Dawn & Dark
December 8th, 2016, 05:35 PM
(Errm... I'm gonna say yes, you can. Name her whatever you like, but you have to link me an appearance)

(if I need to change her appearance, I can, Ivy (http://dawndark.weebly.com/ivy.html))

dino.
December 8th, 2016, 06:52 PM
(if I need to change her appearance, I can, Ivy (http://dawndark.weebly.com/ivy.html))
(Accepted! You may start whenever you like!)

Dawn & Dark
December 8th, 2016, 07:03 PM
(Accepted! You may start whenever you like!)

(thanks! also, what age are they?)

Ivy rolled around on a patch of grass, not caring about anything around her.

dino.
December 8th, 2016, 07:10 PM
(thanks! also, what age are they?)

Ivy rolled around on a patch of grass, not caring about anything around her.
(5 1/2 moons)

dino.
December 8th, 2016, 07:12 PM
"You're through, Nut." Jake slid through the hole. "Now that's go on this adventure now shall we?"
"Thanks Jake," Chestnut gasped. The he puased then added, "And don't call me Nut. You know I hate it." He batted his brother's muzzle playfully.

CinnamonCookie
December 8th, 2016, 07:14 PM
"Ok, Nut." he smiled. He bounded into the woods.

dino.
December 9th, 2016, 06:49 AM
"Ok, Nut." he smiled. He bounded into the woods.
Chestnut growled and raced after his brother. "You'll regret that!" he yowled.

CinnamonCookie
December 9th, 2016, 09:27 AM
"Sure I will!" Jake called back laughing. "Chestnut, come on!"

dino.
December 9th, 2016, 10:04 AM
"Sure I will!" Jake called back laughing. "Chestnut, come on!"
"It's on, Jakey!" Chestnut shouted. He put on a burst of speed, catching up to his brother. He passed him and then jumped onto a tree stump. "King of the Stump!" he yowled.

CinnamonCookie
December 9th, 2016, 10:07 AM
Jake bowed. "Oohh Great King!" he laughed.

dino.
December 9th, 2016, 10:10 AM
Jake bowed. "Oohh Great King!" he laughed.
"Bow down to me!" Chestnut commanded in a deep voice. "You must bring me mice and playthings every day, and you will only get a quarter of what you bring me!" His eyes sparkled as he strutted around on the stump.

CinnamonCookie
December 9th, 2016, 10:12 AM
"Oh! Chestnut!" Jake found a den that smelled faintly of both fox and cat. "A den we could stay in!" Jake went inside and laid down.

dino.
December 9th, 2016, 10:40 AM
"Oh! Chestnut!" Jake found a den that smelled faintly of both fox and cat. "A den we could stay in!" Jake went inside and laid down.
Chestnut sniffed the air and took a pace back. "I don't think so. We should g back before Dad hats mad at us."

Dawn & Dark
December 9th, 2016, 05:26 PM
Ivy lazily got up from the grass patch. She noticed the others had gone. "Bet they went exploring again." She meowed quietly.

Foreversoul
December 9th, 2016, 06:26 PM
Arak wandered back to his home, growling slightly that his sons weren't there. I can't go a bloody second without those two wandering off. at least ivy stays. he laid down near the entrance and closed his eyes.

Phoenix Flames
December 10th, 2016, 06:45 AM
Chestnut sniffed the air and took a pace back. "I don't think so. We should g back before Dad hats mad at us."
(Can I still join? I wanna join as a kit from another house that visits them everyday.)

dino.
December 10th, 2016, 07:10 AM
(Can I still join? I wanna join as a kit from another house that visits them everyday.)
(Yeah, don't see why not. It'll be good to have more characters than the ones I selected so yes you can)

Phoenix Flames
December 10th, 2016, 10:17 AM
(Yeah, don't see why not. It'll be good to have more characters than the ones I selected so yes you can)
Megan (http://www.publicdomainpictures.net/view-image.php?image=11992) scratched the back door of her Twolegs' house. One of the Twolegs opened the door and let her outside. Megan pounced on some butterflies in the backyard. She jumped onto the fence and looked over it. She saw Ivy laying in the grass in the neighboring house.

dino.
December 10th, 2016, 10:30 AM
Megan (http://www.publicdomainpictures.net/view-image.php?image=11992) scratched the back door of her Twolegs' house. One of the Twolegs opened the door and let her outside. Megan pounced on some butterflies in the backyard. She jumped onto the fence and looked over it. She saw Ivy laying in the grass in the neighboring house.
(All right, you're accepted! Just play nice and NO powerplaying!)

Dawn & Dark
December 10th, 2016, 02:36 PM

Ivy glanced up at the fence. "Hello!" She called to Megan. "How are you today?" She jumped up onto the same fence and sat down, balancing on the thin wooden pieces.

dino.
December 10th, 2016, 06:30 PM
(Bumpy for Fallen)

Phoenix Flames
December 10th, 2016, 09:00 PM
Ivy glanced up at the fence. "Hello!" She called to Megan. "How are you today?" She jumped up onto the same fence and sat down, balancing on the thin wooden pieces.
"I'm good. How about you, Ivy?", Megan asked.

Dawn & Dark
December 11th, 2016, 07:12 AM
"I'm good. How about you, Ivy?", Megan asked.

"I'm great! Hey, did you hear that we might get some snow?" She jumped off the fence to the ground, then back on.

Foreversoul
December 11th, 2016, 08:23 AM
Arak looked to meghan, a small glint of annoyance in his eyes, but he looked away and rolled on his back.

Phoenix Flames
December 11th, 2016, 09:38 AM
"I'm great! Hey, did you hear that we might get some snow?" She jumped off the fence to the ground, then back on.
"I love snow!", Megan mewed, jumping off of the fence and heading towards her house. "I have to go and eat. See you later, Ivy.", she said, going through the cat flap on the door.

Dawn & Dark
December 11th, 2016, 10:13 AM
"I love snow!", Megan mewed, jumping off of the fence and heading towards her house. "I have to go and eat. See you later, Ivy.", she said, going through the cat flap on the door.

"Bye Megan!" Ivy waved her tail as Megan went into the house. "Hopefully those two get back soon." She walked along the fence and stopped at the corner in front of the house. "Hope they aren't in trouble."

CinnamonCookie
December 11th, 2016, 11:13 AM
Jake sighed. "Ok." he walked back to the house and mewed at the door.

Foreversoul
December 11th, 2016, 11:49 AM
Arak sprawled on the floor of the home, and nearly fell asleep.

dino.
December 11th, 2016, 12:12 PM
Jake sighed. "Ok." he walked back to the house and mewed at the door.
Chestnut raced after Jake and slipped through the hole in the fence. "We need to get in without Dad waking up," he whispered

CinnamonCookie
December 11th, 2016, 12:38 PM
Jake stopped mewing. "Then how do we get i" he raised an eyebrow.

dino.
December 11th, 2016, 12:48 PM
Jake stopped mewing. "Then how do we get i" he raised an eyebrow.
"How about a window?" Chestnut looked around the house for a moment and then spotted an open window. "There!"

CinnamonCookie
December 12th, 2016, 10:29 AM
"Thanks, brother. Come on." he jumped up into the open window and moved out of the way so that Chestnut could come up.

dino.
December 12th, 2016, 11:52 AM
"Thanks, brother. Come on." he jumped up into the open window and moved out of the way so that Chestnut could come up.
Chestnut scrambled up and ducked inside. He tiptoed past Arak and went into the cat house.

Foreversoul
December 12th, 2016, 09:08 PM
Arak woke up drousily, scenting his sons, then lowered his head and fell asleep again.

dino.
December 13th, 2016, 06:39 AM
Arak woke up drousily, scenting his sons, then lowered his head and fell asleep again.
Chestnut froze as Arak lifted his head, then breathed in relief as he fell asleep again. He scrunched down into his bed and curled into a ball.

CinnamonCookie
December 13th, 2016, 10:33 AM
Jake laid down beside his brother. "That was a close one." he whispered.

dino.
December 13th, 2016, 10:46 AM
Jake laid down beside his brother. "That was a close one." he whispered.
Chestnut nodded. "I thought we were dead mice!" he gasped.

CinnamonCookie
December 14th, 2016, 01:48 PM
"Yea." he rolled onto Chestnut. FoxyFanGirl

dino.
December 19th, 2016, 08:11 AM
"Yea." he rolled onto Chestnut. FoxyFanGirl
Chestnut closed his eyes and fell asleep.

CinnamonCookie
December 19th, 2016, 08:16 AM
Jake rolled off and fell asleep.

(timeskip to morning?)

CinnamonCookie
December 19th, 2016, 08:21 AM
(imma go to bed. Too tired.)

dino.
December 22nd, 2016, 11:43 AM
In the morning, CHestnut stretched and yawned. His eyes glinted with mischeif, he shoved his brother out of the bed.

CinnamonCookie
December 23rd, 2016, 12:14 AM
Jake woke up when he was pushed off the bed. Then he got up and looked at his brother. "Nut wake up." he said from the side of the bed.

Phoenix Flames
December 23rd, 2016, 03:42 PM
Jake woke up when he was pushed off the bed. Then he got up and looked at his brother. "Nut wake up." he said from the side of the bed.
(Hi! :))

CinnamonCookie
December 24th, 2016, 12:24 AM
(Ello!)

dino.
December 24th, 2016, 06:42 AM
"I'm up!" Chestnut whined. "You are so impatient!"

CinnamonCookie
December 24th, 2016, 11:54 AM
"Only in the mornings!" he said.

dino.
December 24th, 2016, 05:54 PM
"Only in the mornings!" he said.
With a growl Chestnut leaped on his brother.

CinnamonCookie
December 24th, 2016, 06:15 PM
Jake shook his brother off and said, "Forest?"

dino.
December 26th, 2016, 05:14 PM
Jake shook his brother off and said, "Forest?"
"Not today," Chestnut meowed. "I just want to mess up Dad's fur!" He laughed.

CinnamonCookie
December 29th, 2016, 02:36 PM
"Ok." Jake rolled his eyes.

dino.
December 30th, 2016, 07:33 AM
"Ok." Jake rolled his eyes.
Whaaaat? You know how much he likes to keep his fur perfect! Come on, lets go jump on him!" Chestnut jumped across the room and then landed on Arak's back. Foreversoul

CinnamonCookie
December 31st, 2016, 09:33 PM
Jake followed and smiled then landed on top of his brother. "Cat pile!" he yowled.

dino.
January 2nd, 2017, 02:33 PM
Jake followed and smiled then landed on top of his brother. "Cat pile!" he yowled.
Chestnut let oit an oof as Jake landed ontop of him. "Jake get your fat butt off!" he squeezed out. "Jake! Off!"

CinnamonCookie
January 6th, 2017, 02:07 PM
"Fine. But I'm not fat!" he said as he got off of his brother and then groomed himself.

Dawn & Dark
January 7th, 2017, 02:26 PM
Ivy had laid down and dozed off. She was purring softly in her sleep.