PDA

View Full Version : Swiftcry's Cove [ Semi Open ]

seasalt
December 5th, 2016, 08:30 PM
This,is where Swiftcry shelters from the EE 2, and spends most of her time. She has settled in a cave, on a small cove near the ocean, and a few miles away from Thunderclan Territory, but not close enough for anyone to detect her. An unclaimed forest is settled behind her cave, where she hunts for herself, and is mixed with pine trees and oak trees, with plenty of undergrowth for cover, the edge of the cave as moss overhanging it, and some of it has fallen in front of it, with leaves also, so intruders will not be lucky for able to sneak in, undetected. This is for the plot I have made for Swiftcry, and only those evolved with the plot may join.

seasalt
December 21st, 2016, 12:37 PM
[ SocksTheBread ]

Swiftcry looked at her two newborn kits, her expression soft and warm, with endless love in her eyes,but with a slight sadness that neither the kits or her mate, Lynx, could see. Though they were soft and warm, pangs of homesickness misted in her mind. Oh how she missed Thunderclan, the familiar trees she grew up in all her life. She thought about her old home, as she curled her fluffy tail around her two kits. A thought flashed in her mind. What should they be named? The white and orange patched she cat thought turning to her mate, eyes sparkling with emotion.

Socks
December 21st, 2016, 04:37 PM
[ SocksTheBread ]

Swiftcry looked at her two newborn kits, her expression soft and warm, with endless love in her eyes,but with a slight sadness that neither the kits or her mate, Lynx, could see. Though they were soft and warm, pangs of homesickness misted in her mind. Oh how she missed Thunderclan, the familiar trees she grew up in all her life. She thought about her old home, as she curled her fluffy tail around her two kits. A thought flashed in her mind. What should they be named? The white and orange patched she cat thought turning to her mate, eyes sparkling with emotion.

Lynx's expression was pure joy, he felt like the luckiest tom alive. He ducked his head and gave each of his new kits a loving lick, then touched his nose to his mate's head in a happy manner. For once it seemed like the long haired cat wasn't eager to jump up and run around like he always wanted to do. He looked at the kits so long it felt like he had memorized every spot, stripe or pattern on their tiny pelts. When he noticed Swiftcry look up he did to, looking into the others eyes with a warm smile on his face.

seasalt
December 22nd, 2016, 04:29 PM
Lynx's expression was pure joy, he felt like the luckiest tom alive. He ducked his head and gave each of his new kits a loving lick, then touched his nose to his mate's head in a happy manner. For once it seemed like the long haired cat wasn't eager to jump up and run around like he always wanted to do. He looked at the kits so long it felt like he had memorized every spot, stripe or pattern on their tiny pelts. When he noticed Swiftcry look up he did to, looking into the others eyes with a warm smile on his face.
[ SocksTheBread ]
"What should we name them?" Swiftcry asked, her eyes sparkling with intense love for her mate, and her newborn kits. She knew she had to tell Lynx she had to come to the clans, but not yet, that was a long way off, for now, she would care for her kits, intil it was time. The molly's maw grew a smile, an emotion of love, compassion. Nothing else mattered in the world to her, but her kits, and her mate. Nothing, would break their bond, no one. Swiftcry wondered what should she actually do or go, should she stay here, or go back to Thunderclan, with mate and kits in toe. Perhaps, the clan would not let her in again, after her retreat. It saddened her, but perhaps after her kits grow up, maybe one of them, would be able to go back to the clans. For her, she'd stay here, happy with her dear mate, even with the salty tang of the sea, it smiled slightly like her old home, and that made the molly feel better, really feel better.

Socks
December 23rd, 2016, 01:49 PM
[ SocksTheBread ]
"What should we name them?" Swiftcry asked, her eyes sparkling with intense love for her mate, and her newborn kits. She knew she had to tell Lynx she had to come to the clans, but not yet, that was a long way off, for now, she would care for her kits, intil it was time. The molly's maw grew a smile, an emotion of love, compassion. Nothing else mattered in the world to her, but her kits, and her mate. Nothing, would break their bond, no one. Swiftcry wondered what should she actually do or go, should she stay here, or go back to Thunderclan, with mate and kits in toe. Perhaps, the clan would not let her in again, after her retreat. It saddened her, but perhaps after her kits grow up, maybe one of them, would be able to go back to the clans. For her, she'd stay here, happy with her dear mate, even with the salty tang of the sea, it smiled slightly like her old home, and that made the molly feel better, really feel better.

Lynx's eyes looked up to the roof of the cave in thought, he knew he wasn't a creative cat but he didn't want Swiftcry naming the kits on her own. He eyes looked around the cave for inspiration but nothing there seemed to inspire a good name. "I haven't really thought about this much, I was too excited about have kits and forgot they need names." He said jokingly, his voice echoing off the walls of the cave. He looked back down at the kits and his loving look returned, they were the prettiest cats he'd ever seen besides Swiftcry. He didn't want to disappoint his mate in his lack of creativeness, so he continued thinking of names. He looked at the kit with cream colored fur and darker spots."Echo sounds nice, Echokit?" He suggested, looking back into the eyes of his mate

seasalt
December 26th, 2016, 06:14 PM
Lynx's eyes looked up to the roof of the cave in thought, he knew he wasn't a creative cat but he didn't want Swiftcry naming the kits on her own. He eyes looked around the cave for inspiration but nothing there seemed to inspire a good name. "I haven't really thought about this much, I was too excited about have kits and forgot they need names." He said jokingly, his voice echoing off the walls of the cave. He looked back down at the kits and his loving look returned, they were the prettiest cats he'd ever seen besides Swiftcry. He didn't want to disappoint his mate in his lack of creativeness, so he continued thinking of names. He looked at the kit with cream colored fur and darker spots."Echo sounds nice, Echokit?" He suggested, looking back into the eyes of his mate

[ SocksTheBread ]

Swiftcry's eyes twinkled at her mate's joke, she liked his humor, a light in her darkest times, someone she could care about. Her kits were another light aswell, lives that depended on her, and her mate alone, no one else could give them the same care as her. "Thats a beautiful name, Lynx." Swiftcry spoke to her mate, voice filled with emotion in meaning. A very lovely name, She thought, and then turned her gaze to the other kit laying next to her, before lifting her head to look at her mate, beaming with love, and full compassion. "I was thinking about Tawnykit for their brown and orange patches." She mewed, eyes twinkling with love as she put turned her gaze to her kits once more, sparkling with emotion. "They're beautiful, aren't they?" She mewed, tail flicking lovingly curling around her kits, letting them suckle peacefully, turning to look at her mate once again.

Socks
December 26th, 2016, 07:11 PM
[ SocksTheBread ]

Swiftcry's eyes twinkled at her mate's joke, she liked his humor, a light in her darkest times, someone she could care about. Her kits were another light aswell, lives that depended on her, and her mate alone, no one else could give them the same care as her. "Thats a beautiful name, Lynx." Swiftcry spoke to her mate, voice filled with emotion in meaning. A very lovely name, She thought, and then turned her gaze to the other kit laying next to her, before lifting her head to look at her mate, beaming with love, and full compassion. "I was thinking about Tawnykit for their brown and orange patches." She mewed, eyes twinkling with love as she put turned her gaze to her kits once more, sparkling with emotion. "They're beautiful, aren't they?" She mewed, tail flicking lovingly curling around her kits, letting them suckle peacefully, turning to look at her mate once again.

Lynx raised his chin proudly when the name he suggested was praised, feeling his pelt fluff out in happiness. His ear twitched as he followed his mate's gaze to the second kit, nodding as Swiftcry spoke her thoughts of a name. His eyes softened looking at the tiny things, he'd protect them with everything. "They are the most wonderful creatures I've laid my eyes on!" He smiled, leaning down to give each kit a lick on the head. He felt them squirm and heard their mews, the small things making him feel like the world was on his shoulders.
He loved them, of course, and he would stay with them forever but he knew the responsibility would be great. "I will protect them, and raise the into great, strong cats with you."

seasalt
December 27th, 2016, 11:22 AM
Lynx raised his chin proudly when the name he suggested was praised, feeling his pelt fluff out in happiness. His ear twitched as he followed his mate's gaze to the second kit, nodding as Swiftcry spoke her thoughts of a name. His eyes softened looking at the tiny things, he'd protect them with everything. "They are the most wonderful creatures I've laid my eyes on!" He smiled, leaning down to give each kit a lick on the head. He felt them squirm and heard their mews, the small things making him feel like the world was on his shoulders.
He loved them, of course, and he would stay with them forever but he knew the responsibility would be great. "I will protect them, and raise the into great, strong cats with you."

Swiftcry purred, glad that her mate thought that. Her eyes sparkled at her mate as she spoke again, her orbs warm and caring, as usual. "They are wonderful, aren't they.." Her maw gave a smile, and very warm and love filled smile. The molly gave a slight nod at the tom's words. "Of course." A flash of dispair racked through her, but she didn't show it. How would she ever tell him..that..she had to go back to her clan, Thunderclan, would he understand? Swiftcry felt torn between her mate and clan for a bit, before it whisk'd away. That would have to wait for much later.

Socks
December 27th, 2016, 11:39 AM
Swiftcry purred, glad that her mate thought that. Her eyes sparkled at her mate as she spoke again, her orbs warm and caring, as usual. "They are wonderful, aren't they.." Her maw gave a smile, and very warm and love filled smile. The molly gave a slight nod at the tom's words. "Of course." A flash of dispair racked through her, but she didn't show it. How would she ever tell him..that..she had to go back to her clan, Thunderclan, would he understand? Swiftcry felt torn between her mate and clan for a bit, before it whisk'd away. That would have to wait for much later.

The toms eyes shone brightly as he stood tall. "I can't wait to teach them to hunt, and climb trees, and run around and play!" He excitedly paced in a circle around his mate, a giddy jump in his step much similar to a playful kit's. He rubbed his cheek against his mates neck affectionately as he passed, before jumping off to his happy pacing again. "They'll be the best at everything they do, I just know it!" He went on about the kits, acting like one himself. Though he was excited, he remembered to keep his voice down as to not startle the tiny things. After he finished his pacing he lied down next to Swiftcry and the kits, letting out a happy sigh.

seasalt
December 28th, 2016, 03:38 PM
The toms eyes shone brightly as he stood tall. "I can't wait to teach them to hunt, and climb trees, and run around and play!" He excitedly paced in a circle around his mate, a giddy jump in his step much similar to a playful kit's. He rubbed his cheek against his mates neck affectionately as he passed, before jumping off to his happy pacing again. "They'll be the best at everything they do, I just know it!" He went on about the kits, acting like one himself. Though he was excited, he remembered to keep his voice down as to not startle the tiny things. After he finished his pacing he lied down next to Swiftcry and the kits, letting out a happy sigh.

TheBread

Swiftcry smiled brightly as she watched her beloved mate pace around her, glad that he was excited as she was. She purred at his comment, "I'm sure they will." Swiftcry looked down at her kits, all suckling, happy, they were the only family she had for now, her parents, siblings, and friends were all at Thunderclan. And a sharp pain encased her heart, but pushed it away, she needed to be a kind mother, she had to be. Should she go back to Thunderclan, so they could be safe? Perhaps she would have to ask her mate, ask if he would come with her.
( I have a plot in mind. hehe~ )

~Breadsticks~
December 28th, 2016, 04:25 PM
TheBread

Swiftcry smiled brightly as she watched her beloved mate pace around her, glad that he was excited as she was. She purred at his comment, "I'm sure they will." Swiftcry looked down at her kits, all suckling, happy, they were the only family she had for now, her parents, siblings, and friends were all at Thunderclan. And a sharp pain encased her heart, but pushed it away, she needed to be a kind mother, she had to be. Should she go back to Thunderclan, so they could be safe? Perhaps she would have to ask her mate, ask if he would come with her.

(Sorry about my lack of posting)
Echokit let out a mewl of confusion, she could hear the voices but it sounded like they were humming instead of talking. She gave another mewl as she pulled herself closer the her mother, curling up against her belly. The molly kit started to snore gently as she fell asleep, the warmth from her mother seeping into her fur.

Socks
December 28th, 2016, 04:43 PM
TheBread

"You should sleep, I'm sure you're tired. I'll stay awake to keep guard as usual." Lynx fretted, wanting to make sure his mate was happy. "Or I could catch some prey, if you're hungry." He didn't know much how to care for a queen and kits, but he would try and he was sure it would just be like caring for any cat. He looked at Swiftcry waiting for some answer, would he hunt or guard.
The tom had a thought, he'd have to hunt alone for awhile, as his mate would be caring for the kits for moons. He felt slightly saddened at this because he had grown accustomed to having a hunting companion but all sadness left him when he glanced at the kits again. He looked back up into Swiftcry's eyes, and silently hoped she'd want to sleep now.

seasalt
January 3rd, 2017, 12:28 PM
"You should sleep, I'm sure you're tired. I'll stay awake to keep guard as usual." Lynx fretted, wanting to make sure his mate was happy. "Or I could catch some prey, if you're hungry." He didn't know much how to care for a queen and kits, but he would try and he was sure it would just be like caring for any cat. He looked at Swiftcry waiting for some answer, would he hunt or guard.
The tom had a thought, he'd have to hunt alone for awhile, as his mate would be caring for the kits for moons. He felt slightly saddened at this because he had grown accustomed to having a hunting companion but all sadness left him when he glanced at the kits again. He looked back up into Swiftcry's eyes, and silently hoped she'd want to sleep now.
TheBread
Swiftcry looked toward Echokit, and gave a gentle lick on the head for reassurance. "I'll get some sleep, don't worry.." The molly told him, eyes sparkling with exhaustion. She chuckled humorously. "If I wake up hungry, it isn't your fault." Swiftcry mewed jokingly, though her shoulders slumped a bit. "I'm going to get some rest..." Maybe Starclan will tell me what I must do...if I should go back, or not.. It pained her to be away from her clan, but her kits, slightly decreased the pain of longing. As she thought, she quickly fell asleep, curled up gently with her kits. Her world, was her kits, and her mate, alone now, her clan, would need to wait, and then, and only then, will she be able to return. It was hard, to go to sleep everynight, and wake up, not in Thunderclan, the pain of longing, wasn't as bad as the first night she slept in this cave, but it was stil there, this was her home, for now, and that was good enough for the ginger and white patched she cat.

Socks
January 7th, 2017, 04:39 PM
TheBread
Swiftcry looked toward Echokit, and gave a gentle lick on the head for reassurance. "I'll get some sleep, don't worry.." The molly told him, eyes sparkling with exhaustion. She chuckled humorously. "If I wake up hungry, it isn't your fault." Swiftcry mewed jokingly, though her shoulders slumped a bit. "I'm going to get some rest..." Maybe Starclan will tell me what I must do...if I should go back, or not.. It pained her to be away from her clan, but her kits, slightly decreased the pain of longing. As she thought, she quickly fell asleep, curled up gently with her kits. Her world, was her kits, and her mate, alone now, her clan, would need to wait, and then, and only then, will she be able to return. It was hard, to go to sleep everynight, and wake up, not in Thunderclan, the pain of longing, wasn't as bad as the first night she slept in this cave, but it was stil there, this was her home, for now, and that was good enough for the ginger and white patched she cat.
(Sorry this is late, a mishap in science+Play rehearsals have had my attention.)

The tom smiled softly, he felt a content sigh leave him as he watched his mate fall asleep. He lay with her and the kits for a little while, feeling a warm feeling in him at the sight of the cats he loved safe and happy. Eventually, Lynx silently slipped up onto his paws, padding towards the entrance of the cave and sitting there. His body was still in the shadows of the cave so anything outside wouldn't be able to see him. He wrapped his tail around himself as he shook all thoughts of sleep out of his head, watching for any sign of movement or scent of anything that could harm his family.

seasalt
January 14th, 2017, 10:34 AM
(Sorry this is late, a mishap in science+Play rehearsals have had my attention.)

The tom smiled softly, he felt a content sigh leave him as he watched his mate fall asleep. He lay with her and the kits for a little while, feeling a warm feeling in him at the sight of the cats he loved safe and happy. Eventually, Lynx silently slipped up onto his paws, padding towards the entrance of the cave and sitting there. His body was still in the shadows of the cave so anything outside wouldn't be able to see him. He wrapped his tail around himself as he shook all thoughts of sleep out of his head, watching for any sign of movement or scent of anything that could harm his family.

[ Its alright! I'm just letting you know,
Swiftcry is having a plot, resulting in her coming back
to Thunderclan. Do you want Lynx to come with her,
or stay in the cove? ]

Swiftcry smiled in her dreams, her white and ginger patched tail
curled safely around her two kits. Of course, her dreams still plagued of her old life, coming back to it, and her kits playing happily in the clearing, with her mate, Lynx watching them with her. That was what she desperately wanted, so much. But, she didn't know how to come back, or when. It was a question that always panged her. Her kits were too young, and she didn't think her dear mate would want anything bad to happen to them. Besides, it was leaf-bare, the kit's wouldn't stand the cold, and they would possibly die from it. Being so young. That scared the young molly dearly, and knew, she would have to wait, for her mate, and her kits. She would have to wait a little more, just so newleaf could come around, and she could come back, finally, for the first time in a moon, or perhaps a few moons. She wasn't good at tracking these kinds of things.

Socks
January 15th, 2017, 04:06 PM
[ Its alright! I'm just letting you know,
Swiftcry is having a plot, resulting in her coming back
to Thunderclan. Do you want Lynx to come with her,
or stay in the cove? ]

Swiftcry smiled in her dreams, her white and ginger patched tail
curled safely around her two kits. Of course, her dreams still plagued of her old life, coming back to it, and her kits playing happily in the clearing, with her mate, Lynx watching them with her. That was what she desperately wanted, so much. But, she didn't know how to come back, or when. It was a question that always panged her. Her kits were too young, and she didn't think her dear mate would want anything bad to happen to them. Besides, it was leaf-bare, the kit's wouldn't stand the cold, and they would possibly die from it. Being so young. That scared the young molly dearly, and knew, she would have to wait, for her mate, and her kits. She would have to wait a little more, just so newleaf could come around, and she could come back, finally, for the first time in a moon, or perhaps a few moons. She wasn't good at tracking these kinds of things.

(I'd like Lynx to go with her to Thunderclan.)

Lynx looked back over his shoulder with a soft smile, his eyes resting on Swiftcry and the kits for a moment. He felt a small wave of tired, feeling the urge to curl up and fall asleep but he shook away the thoughts quickly, reminding himself that he must protect his mate and kits. He looked back out, feeling the cool breeze ruffle his thick pelt. He used this time of silence to think. He played out future scenarios with the kits, playing with them, running through the woods with him. He shivered slightly as his mind switched to different thoughts, the thoughts of what could hurt his precious kits. He didn't want to think of this, he wanted happy thoughts, he wanted to believe that nothing could ever hurt his family. He shook his head once more, looking down at his paw and pushed all thoughts out of his head.

seasalt
January 27th, 2017, 09:56 PM
(I'd like Lynx to go with her to Thunderclan.)

Lynx looked back over his shoulder with a soft smile, his eyes resting on Swiftcry and the kits for a moment. He felt a small wave of tired, feeling the urge to curl up and fall asleep but he shook away the thoughts quickly, reminding himself that he must protect his mate and kits. He looked back out, feeling the cool breeze ruffle his thick pelt. He used this time of silence to think. He played out future scenarios with the kits, playing with them, running through the woods with him. He shivered slightly as his mind switched to different thoughts, the thoughts of what could hurt his precious kits. He didn't want to think of this, he wanted happy thoughts, he wanted to believe that nothing could ever hurt his family. He shook his head once more, looking down at his paw and pushed all thoughts out of his head.
(ah, I was hoping that!)
Swiftcry shifted in her nest, her tail tucked around her kits. They were her precious things, her world, and her world only, with her mate in the picture. Another thought pressed into her. Thunderclan, she always thought about her home, everyday, every night, every single time she could think. The ginger and orange patched tabby she cat's ear flicked as she slept, paw shifting as she dreamed. Nightmares were haunting her, of Thunderclan, of Ratnight, of her escape of the evil era. She whimpered in her sleep, one paw unsheathed, claws digging into the soil. Why are these nightmare haunting me so much...is it telling me something? To come back to Thunderclan? I just...don't understand this, at all..

Socks
January 27th, 2017, 11:26 PM
(ah, I was hoping that!)
Swiftcry shifted in her nest, her tail tucked around her kits. They were her precious things, her world, and her world only, with her mate in the picture. Another thought pressed into her. Thunderclan, she always thought about her home, everyday, every night, every single time she could think. The ginger and orange patched tabby she cat's ear flicked as she slept, paw shifting as she dreamed. Nightmares were haunting her, of Thunderclan, of Ratnight, of her escape of the evil era. She whimpered in her sleep, one paw unsheathed, claws digging into the soil. Why are these nightmare haunting me so much...is it telling me something? To come back to Thunderclan? I just...don't understand this, at all..

Lynx's ears perked up straight in the air when he heard the slight whimpering of his mate. His head flicked back to look at the curled up she-cat, feeling worry rise in his throat like a nasty mouse. An unwanted sigh of relief escaped him when he saw it was only a nightmare bothering Swiftcry. He felt bad for his action, he shouldn't be relieved. His mate was having a dream strong enough to affect her sleeping body, and he was relieved?
His eyes were saddened watching his mate, he couldn't help her in her dreams, he wished he could. He stood, padding over to the patched tabby and lay next to her, brushing his pelt against hers. He hoped she would feel he was there, there to protect her. He didn't fall asleep, but just lay there watching and waiting.

seasalt
January 28th, 2017, 12:46 PM
Lynx's ears perked up straight in the air when he heard the slight whimpering of his mate. His head flicked back to look at the curled up she-cat, feeling worry rise in his throat like a nasty mouse. An unwanted sigh of relief escaped him when he saw it was only a nightmare bothering Swiftcry. He felt bad for his action, he shouldn't be relieved. His mate was having a dream strong enough to affect her sleeping body, and he was relieved?
His eyes were saddened watching his mate, he couldn't help her in her dreams, he wished he could. He stood, padding over to the patched tabby and lay next to her, brushing his pelt against hers. He hoped she would feel he was there, there to protect her. He didn't fall asleep, but just lay there watching and waiting.

Bad dreams were a natural thing, for Swiftcry. She always had nightmares, they were like visions, telling her something. It was quite like visions a medicine cat got, but this was telling her what she do, not something that will happen in the future. Some of the these were good, some were bad, some were in between. You couldn't really tell. Her paw sheathed, and she let out a deep, comforting sigh. She felt her mate brush against her pelt, he was next to her, Swiftcry guessed. She adjusted in her sleep, snoring peacefully as she could, her dream had changed, slightly, it was still in Thunderclan, but..happier. The comforting vision made her feel glad, that she came here, but question of if she needed to go back, or not, was on the horizon. Amberwish...what? One of her friends was in the dream, it was...strange, it was telling her something, but she didn't know what though.

Socks
January 28th, 2017, 11:06 PM
Bad dreams were a natural thing, for Swiftcry. She always had nightmares, they were like visions, telling her something. It was quite like visions a medicine cat got, but this was telling her what she do, not something that will happen in the future. Some of the these were good, some were bad, some were in between. You couldn't really tell. Her paw sheathed, and she let out a deep, comforting sigh. She felt her mate brush against her pelt, he was next to her, Swiftcry guessed. She adjusted in her sleep, snoring peacefully as she could, her dream had changed, slightly, it was still in Thunderclan, but..happier. The comforting vision made her feel glad, that she came here, but question of if she needed to go back, or not, was on the horizon. Amberwish...what? One of her friends was in the dream, it was...strange, it was telling her something, but she didn't know what though.

Lynx relaxed more as he saw his mate also relax, he rested his head down with a content sigh. He moved himself to be comfortable but didn't plan to fall sleep. "Sleep well, no more nightmares." he whispered to his sleeping mate, hoping his words would some how reach her sleeping mind. He lifted up his head to look at the kits curled up at the stomach of Swiftcry, feeling himself calm down seeing the fuzzy little bundles.
He lay down his head again, feeling his eyes slowly fall shut. He tried to keep awake but it felt so warm and sleep seemed so nice right now. Eventually it got the better of him and his eyes shut.

seasalt
January 29th, 2017, 09:41 AM
Lynx relaxed more as he saw his mate also relax, he rested his head down with a content sigh. He moved himself to be comfortable but didn't plan to fall sleep. "Sleep well, no more nightmares." he whispered to his sleeping mate, hoping his words would some how reach her sleeping mind. He lifted up his head to look at the kits curled up at the stomach of Swiftcry, feeling himself calm down seeing the fuzzy little bundles.
He lay down his head again, feeling his eyes slowly fall shut. He tried to keep awake but it felt so warm and sleep seemed so nice right now. Eventually it got the better of him and his eyes shut.

Swiftcry's dreams were comforting, and not daunting, like the nightmare she had just now, was. Dreams were also visions, but only at certain points. They tell you things as well, but only if it's most needed. And, your former home is calling to you, telling you to come back. That's what Swiftcry's dream was all about, but it was different from a nightmare, since dreams are the opposite of nightmares, it was a calm, and soothing dream, filled with old family, and friends. She smiled, shifting slightly as her mate, whispered in her ear. It was comforting, quite comforting. Her dreams, since she came here, were filled with the Thunderclan Camp, or territory. Her kits and her mate being their, she wished for that lifetime, she wished so much. Her kit's need safety of the camp. She was still a Thunderclan Cat, she was, and her dreams and nightmares, were telling her to come back. But...how, was the question.

seasalt
February 4th, 2017, 08:32 PM
Swiftcry's dreams were comforting, and not daunting, like the nightmare she had just now, was. Dreams were also visions, but only at certain points. They tell you things as well, but only if it's most needed. And, your former home is calling to you, telling you to come back. That's what Swiftcry's dream was all about, but it was different from a nightmare, since dreams are the opposite of nightmares, it was a calm, and soothing dream, filled with old family, and friends. She smiled, shifting slightly as her mate, whispered in her ear. It was comforting, quite comforting. Her dreams, since she came here, were filled with the Thunderclan Camp, or territory. Her kits and her mate being their, she wished for that lifetime, she wished so much. Her kit's need safety of the camp. She was still a Thunderclan Cat, she was, and her dreams and nightmares, were telling her to come back. But...how, was the question.

Socks
boop for Socks!

Socks
February 4th, 2017, 11:20 PM

Lynx quickly slipped into a very pleasant dream; and he could only hope the dreams were the same for Swiftcry. His dreams were full of his own childhood. He saw his memories of his mother, and memories of running around, dodging trees, learning to hunt. He then had dreams of the future, his own kits doing the same. He smiled in his sleep as he thought of how he'd train them himself, he'd teach them how to protect themselves and catch their prey correctly. He'd show them where to find the best moss for nests and where the freshest water was. He and Swiftcry would raise these kits right, they'd turn out great, strong cats. He sighed happily in his sleep, the thoughts making him very happy.

seasalt
February 5th, 2017, 08:47 AM
Lynx quickly slipped into a very pleasant dream; and he could only hope the dreams were the same for Swiftcry. His dreams were full of his own childhood. He saw his memories of his mother, and memories of running around, dodging trees, learning to hunt. He then had dreams of the future, his own kits doing the same. He smiled in his sleep as he thought of how he'd train them himself, he'd teach them how to protect themselves and catch their prey correctly. He'd show them where to find the best moss for nests and where the freshest water was. He and Swiftcry would raise these kits right, they'd turn out great, strong cats. He sighed happily in his sleep, the thoughts making him very happy.

starfall [this is where Amberwish finds them :heartbounce:]
Sometimes dreams were only dreams, however, and those dreams didn't get you visions of something, they were . Her head shot up as she heard crunching from outside of the cave, protective instincts were crawling overhead. What was that? Who is that? Ratnight? Her fur bristled as she watched the entrance closely. The patched tabby was fully alert now. Nothing was going to hurt her kits, and Ratnight wasn't going to for sure. She slowly stood up, trying not to disturb her mate, nor her kits. Claws slid out, as, silently, she walked toward the entrance of the cave, eyes staring out into the cove, alert, and ready to protect her mate and kits. Whoever was out their, they would feel the wrath of a mother.

Starfall
February 5th, 2017, 10:02 AM
starfall [this is where Amberwish finds them :heartbounce:]
Sometimes dreams were only dreams, however, and those dreams didn't get you visions of something, they were . Her head shot up as she heard crunching from outside of the cave, protective instincts were crawling overhead. What was that? Who is that? Ratnight? Her fur bristled as she watched the entrance closely. The patched tabby was fully alert now. Nothing was going to hurt her kits, and Ratnight wasn't going to for sure. She slowly stood up, trying not to disturb her mate, nor her kits. Claws slid out, as, silently, she walked toward the entrance of the cave, eyes staring out into the cove, alert, and ready to protect her mate and kits. Whoever was out their, they would feel the wrath of a mother.
{Here she comes to save the day!!}
Socks
Amberwish wrinkled her nose as a familiar scent filled them, that and the scent of kits, who in the would would have kits all the way out here? The ginger molly let out a huff and flicked her ear, shuffling noises came from the cave that the scent was coming from, she was cautious, she knew it wasn't a fox or a badger, those had different scents, no, this smell had a hint of thunderclan in it, though it wasn't faint. She creeped forward, her ears flattned against her head, her tail tip twiched, anticipation radiated off of the molly. She's poked her head in, not really expecting...this. The warrior just stared at Swiftcry for a few moments before letting out a gasp and sprinting in, taking a hold of the other and rubbing their faces together "So this isn't where you've been hiding! I've been worried sick! You should know better than to scare me like tha....kits?" she trailed if, her Amber hues focoused on the little bundles, then shifted up to the tom sleeping next to them, she looked back at Swiftcry, confusion and joy evident on her features, though she was happy that she found her long lost friend, she needed an explanation, and there's was definitely going to be nagging from the ginger involved.

seasalt
February 5th, 2017, 11:19 AM
{Here she comes to save the day!!}
Socks
Amberwish wrinkled her nose as a familiar scent filled them, that and the scent of kits, who in the would would have kits all the way out here? The ginger molly let out a huff and flicked her ear, shuffling noises came from the cave that the scent was coming from, she was cautious, she knew it wasn't a fox or a badger, those had different scents, no, this smell had a hint of thunderclan in it, though it wasn't faint. She creeped forward, her ears flattned against her head, her tail tip twiched, anticipation radiated off of the molly. She's poked her head in, not really expecting...this. The warrior just stared at Swiftcry for a few moments before letting out a gasp and sprinting in, taking a hold of the other and rubbing their faces together "So this isn't where you've been hiding! I've been worried sick! You should know better than to scare me like tha....kits?" she trailed if, her Amber hues focoused on the little bundles, then shifted up to the tom sleeping next to them, she looked back at Swiftcry, confusion and joy evident on her features, though she was happy that she found her long lost friend, she needed an explanation, and there's was definitely going to be nagging from the ginger involved.

"Amberwish?" Swiftcry was astonished. Was her dream...telling her that Amberwish would come here? She didn't know but the surprise on her face, was oh so real. She blinked rather quickly, how did she even find her? She probably need some explanation. "Oh!-- the evil era came so quickly, I didn't want to stay with-- those leaders... Why..why are you out here? I didn't expect you to come out of no where...." Swiftcry tried to explain quietly, to not disturb her kits, nor her mate, she didn't want them to wake up, with her own questions. "It's been a long time...hasn't it.." She murmured, eyes sparkling as she saw her friend look at her two kits. My little joys.." Swiftcry muttered to herself, a smile on her maw. Perhaps, Starclan was telling her to go back to Thunderclan in that dream, that was for sure. But, that was only a guess.

Socks
February 5th, 2017, 04:53 PM
"Amberwish?" Swiftcry was astonished. Was her dream...telling her that Amberwish would come here? She didn't know but the surprise on her face, was oh so real. She blinked rather quickly, how did she even find her? She probably need some explanation. "Oh!-- the evil era came so quickly, I didn't want to stay with-- those leaders... Why..why are you out here? I didn't expect you to come out of no where...." Swiftcry tried to explain quietly, to not disturb her kits, nor her mate, she didn't want them to wake up, with her own questions. "It's been a long time...hasn't it.." She murmured, eyes sparkling as she saw her friend look at her two kits. My little joys.." Swiftcry muttered to herself, a smile on her maw. Perhaps, Starclan was telling her to go back to Thunderclan in that dream, that was for sure. But, that was only a guess.

Lynx's ear twitched and he stirred in his sleep. He slowly blinked his eyes open and lifted his head, turning to look tiredly at Swiftcry. "Swiftcry? What... Who are you talking to?" He blinked the sleep from his eyes, seeing more clearly his mate and the cat she was speaking to. He slowly pushed himself up to his paws, though he didn't leave his spot near the kits. He was an overall passive cat, so the other cat's being here didn't bother him much. Though he did have an instinct to keep his mate and kits safe so his posture was a bit stiff as he thought of the worst. "Should I be worried..?" He asked.

seasalt
February 5th, 2017, 05:11 PM
Lynx's ear twitched and he stirred in his sleep. He slowly blinked his eyes open and lifted his head, turning to look tiredly at Swiftcry. "Swiftcry? What... Who are you talking to?" He blinked the sleep from his eyes, seeing more clearly his mate and the cat she was speaking to. He slowly pushed himself up to his paws, though he didn't leave his spot near the kits. He was an overall passive cat, so the other cat's being here didn't bother him much. Though he did have an instinct to keep his mate and kits safe so his posture was a bit stiff as he thought of the worst. "Should I be worried..?" He asked.

Swiftcry turned to Lynx, eyes shimmering as she nervously spoke, tail swishing. What a weird day it was. "Oh---Lynx, I'm sorry we woke you up! Uh..I guess I should introduce you to Amberwish.... She had told Lynx many times of her home she had fled away with, but never her clanmates, it was rather, heartbreaking to talk about them. Swiftcry was a bit nervous, and it showed. "This is Amberwish---one of my friends...and clanmate. And--Amberwish, this is Lynx, my..mate." She turned her head to Amberwish, her fur prickling a bit. Would this go over well? The orange and white patched tabby hoped so. She didn't want them to fight, it would wake up the kits, and she would get upset. Swiftcry didn't want that. But, she would have to see how it would go.

Starfall
February 6th, 2017, 08:58 PM
tawny~ Socks
Amberwish was astonished, she missed out on most of her friends most importiant moments in her life, what kind of friend was she, a horrible one thats what. The ginger molly dipped her head in greeting, not wanting to be rude to the tom who took care of Swiftcry for her, happy that she wasnt with someone rude or awful. Her amber orbs fell upon the kits once more, care and longing danced in her orbs "They're Beautiful, I'm so proud of you." she purred, though they may be friends, Amberwish thought of them as sisters, Swiftcry was someone she wished to protect, someone she cared for, someone she never wanted to see hurt, or upset. The warrior turned her attention back to her friend "What did you name them?" she asked softly, realizing that she was being fairly loud.

seasalt
February 11th, 2017, 07:21 AM
tawny~ Socks
Amberwish was astonished, she missed out on most of her friends most important moments in her life, what kind of friend was she, a horrible one that's what. The ginger molly dipped her head in greeting, not wanting to be rude to the tom who took care of Swiftcry for her, happy that she wasn't with someone rude or awful. Her amber orbs fell upon the kits once more, care and longing danced in her orbs. "They're Beautiful, I'm so proud of you." She purred, though they may be friends, Amberwish thought of them as sisters, Swiftcry was someone she wished to protect, someone she cared for, someone she never wanted to see hurt, or upset. The warrior turned her attention back to her friend "What did you name them?" she asked softly, realizing that she was being fairly loud.

Swiftcry gave a soft smile as her gaze drifted to her kits, her precious wonders. "Oh...thank you, Amberwish." She watched her little ones squirm against each other. They were indeed adorable. "Of course. Every kit has a name." She mewed, an amused expression on her face. "Echokit, and Tawnykit." She answered, eyes warm with love, and expression softened. "Beautiful names..they are?" Her smile was warm, and filled with compassion, optics gleaming with a pride like emotion, but not very correct. She then thought about Thunderclan, and her face was slowly turning to a serious expression. "Amberwish, why did you come here..?" She asked, a serious question, slightly curious, but not all the way. "I didn't realize you would come here and--" She locked eyes with her friend, a serious expression on her once loving, and warmth filled face a minute ago. "Tell me what has happened in Thunderclan while I was away."

seasalt
February 13th, 2017, 01:44 PM
Swiftcry gave a soft smile as her gaze drifted to her kits, her precious wonders. "Oh...thank you, Amberwish." She watched her little ones squirm against each other. They were indeed adorable. "Of course. Every kit has a name." She mewed, an amused expression on her face. "Echokit, and Tawnykit." She answered, eyes warm with love, and expression softened. "Beautiful names..they are?" Her smile was warm, and filled with compassion, optics gleaming with a pride like emotion, but not very correct. She then thought about Thunderclan, and her face was slowly turning to a serious expression. "Amberwish, why did you come here..?" She asked, a serious question, slightly curious, but not all the way. "I didn't realize you would come here and--" She locked eyes with her friend, a serious expression on her once loving, and warmth filled face a minute ago. "Tell me what has happened in Thunderclan while I was away."

starfall Socks

bump!

Socks
February 14th, 2017, 07:49 PM
@tawny~ starfall

lynx didn't really want to speak up, he felt it wasn't really his place to speak when these two friends were seeing each other for the first time in a while. He padded forward slightly, still close to the two kits but also closer to his mate and her friend. He had heard of Thunderclan from Swiftcry and what he could tell, she really loved the clan. It was her family. The clan interested him greatly, and he to wanted to learn about what had happened there, he wanted to learn about how great it was.

seasalt
February 18th, 2017, 12:03 PM
TheBread Socks starfall
So, I have decided to timeskip, since replies are rather slow and I want to get Swiftcry home, and its been going on for far too long. So, everyone is back at Thunderclan now, and Lynx is a warrior now. The kits are one moon, and have opened their eyes, and they have no knowledge of the cove they were born in near does Swiftcry want to tell them.