PDA

View Full Version : The Mystery Kits

~Breadsticks~
December 5th, 2016, 04:39 PM
This plot takes place mostly in WC but partially in another clan.
So, my character Hawkcry is an innocent she-cat who met a tom from another clan when she was hunting. They began meeting but she realized that she was falling for him. Soon enough she ends up pregnant with the tom's kits and when she tells him he's overjoyed but they don't know what to do as they both don't want to leave their clan. After Hawkcry has the kits she can't visit him but one day she finds a tom that she starts to like and soon enough they become mates.
So, the roles needed to start the plot:
Hawkcry: Taken by me
Her first mate: Ashenbreeze, taken by Fallen
Her second mate: Blazingstorm, taken by Suspiciousmindz
Her kits: Briarkit, taken by Fenris, Copperkit, taken by Starfall, Shadowkit, taken by Sweet Skies, Tigerkit, taken by Officer Wolf
Now for the form:
Name:
Age(kits are unborn):
Appearance(must look something like the parents):
Personality:
Role:
Clan(for the first mate):
Other:
Questions:

My forms:
Name: Hawkcry
Age(kits are unborn): 27 moons
Appearance(kits must look something like the parents): Hawkcry (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/98/a2/da/98a2da8c3f905b7c94875fccbb2c2374.jpg)
Personality: Hawkcry is a sweet an innocent she-cat that doesn't like fighting. She's bubbly and kind, never speaking bad about her clan mates.
Role: She-cat
Other: N/A
Questions: N/A

Name: Sandkit(Sandstripe)
Age(kits are unborn): Unborn
Appearance(must look something like the parents): Kit (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/9f/9b/d0/9f9bd0b2db568389c9525287aff0c8d8.jpg) Adult (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/da/a8/1b/daa81b2fde387f648157943fcd0385f9.jpg)
Personality: TBRP
Role: Kit
Other: N/A
Questions: N/A

Panic
December 5th, 2016, 05:30 PM
Name: Briarkit
Age(kits are unborn): unborn
Appearance(must look something like the parents): Briarkit (http://www.ontiptoe.de/website/images/ontiptoe_032.jpg)
Personality: Briarkit is a beautiful cat- and she knows it. She's a mirror image of her mother, and loves to be complimented for it. However, she has a bit of a thorny personality- hard to talk to, stubborn, and self-centered. She's a good cat at heart, though.
Clan(for the first mate): windclan
Other: nope~
Questions: nada~

CinnamonCookie
December 5th, 2016, 06:03 PM
Name: Ashenbreeze
Age(kits are unborn): 29 moons
Appearance(must look something like the parents): Ashenbreeze (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/ec/48/9f/ec489fd15e66cb8e130fd0687c1d0407.jpg)
Personality: Sweet, kind, unmoving, gentle
Role: Deputy
Clan(for the first mate): Shadowclan
Other: naw
Questions: naw

SuspiciousMindz
December 5th, 2016, 06:25 PM
Name: [Blazingstorm (http://echowcorp.weebly.com/blazingstorm.html)]
Age(kits are unborn): 25 moons
Appearance(must look something like the parents): All In Link
Personality: In Link
Role: Second Mate
Other: None
Questions: None

~Breadsticks~
December 5th, 2016, 07:10 PM
Fenris Accepted
Fallen Accepted, also by the role I meant for the plot cx
Suspiciousmindz Accepted
We'll wait until the rest of the kit spots are taken before we start

Starfall
December 5th, 2016, 08:07 PM
Name:copperkit||copperpaw||coppermist
Apperance:A dark, chocolaty brown tom with golden eyes. He is a very muscular tom with a long tail. He has medium fur length with small paws.
Personality:very quiet tom, he greatly dislikes cats who do not follow the warrior code and is always trying his hardest for his clan. He greatly loves his family and would fight tooth and claw for them. He dosen't really talk much and he loves it when it's cloudy.
Role:kit
Other/Questions?:Nope

~Breadsticks~
December 5th, 2016, 09:20 PM
Name:copperkit||copperpaw||coppermist
Apperance:A dark, chocolaty brown tom with golden eyes. He is a very muscular tom with a long tail. He has medium fur length with small paws.
Personality:very quiet tom, he greatly dislikes cats who do not follow the warrior code and is always trying his hardest for his clan. He greatly loves his family and would fight tooth and claw for them. He dosen't really talk much and he loves it when it's cloudy.
Role:kit
Other/Questions?:Nope
Accepted

~Breadsticks~
December 5th, 2016, 10:39 PM
Fenris
Fallen
starfall
Suspiciousmindz
After we get two more kits we can start, Fallen, I'll dm you when they should meet up, Suspiciousmindz, I can duplicate Hawkcry if you want to rp them before we put the plot into action

Serendipity
December 5th, 2016, 10:55 PM
Name: Shadowkit - Shadowstorm
Appearance(must look something like the parents): Is exactly like Hawkcry, but instead of a rusty red she is a dark black. (Dark Black... What is this?)
Personality: Funny, Stubborn, Brave, Kinda Serious, Rude when challenged
Clan(for the first mate): Nuh uh
Other: EH
Questions: BLUhhhh

Officer Wolf
December 5th, 2016, 11:10 PM
Name: Tigerkit || Tigerpaw || Tigerheart (Or any name you find suitable, you are the parents after all.)
Appearance(must look something like the parents): As a kit (https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsKLjIe_6oPpeeEaplvFYWX9sYzieLp ZdarxEFDOjGMP0Lf_ljXA)
As an adult (http://www.cats-online.org/Yankee.jpg)
She looks almost absolutely like her father.
Personality: She is gentle and calm, kind and loyal. She would do anything for the clan, and wouldn't dream of killing another cat. She has a fear of fighting and would do all she can to avoid it. She is quite intellegent, even as an apprentice when she reaches the stage. But, she is also graceful in hunting. She loves to talk, although isn't brace enough to do so. Her bravery is very low, and her strength matches. Although, she is the only kit to look exactly like her father, hauntingly so. She may be bullied because of this, due to her father being a Shadowclan cat.
Other: Thank you for your time. :)
Questions: Nope! Thanks again!

~Breadsticks~
December 5th, 2016, 11:16 PM
Sweet Skies Accepted
Officer Wolf Accepted, Tigerheart is a nice name
I'll be pming everyone who was accepted as a kit tomorrow just so I don't forget and I need to write a few things down about the kits

SuspiciousMindz
December 5th, 2016, 11:30 PM
Fenris
Fallen
starfall
Suspiciousmindz
After we get two more kits we can start, Fallen, I'll dm you when they should meet up, Suspiciousmindz, I can duplicate Hawkcry if you want to rp them before we put the plot into action
Sure!

~Breadsticks~
December 5th, 2016, 11:32 PM
Sure!
I post in the WC clearing if you have the time to rp now?

Officer Wolf
December 5th, 2016, 11:33 PM
Sweet Skies Accepted
Officer Wolf Accepted, Tigerheart is a nice name
I'll be pming everyone who was accepted as a kit tomorrow just so I don't forget and I need to write a few things down about the kits
Good to know! I'm excited to start. :)
I've been looking forward to actually playing a kit with a family. I'm hoping to go from start to end with her.

~Breadsticks~
December 6th, 2016, 03:37 PM
Good to know! I'm excited to start. :)
I've been looking forward to actually playing a kit with a family. I'm hoping to go from start to end with her.
Haha, I'm excited too :)

CinnamonCookie
December 6th, 2016, 05:05 PM
Ashenbreeze walked over to the fresh-kill pile and grabbed a rabbit. He laid down and took a bite, while sweeping his eyes over the camp.

~Breadsticks~
December 6th, 2016, 05:39 PM
Ashenbreeze walked over to the fresh-kill pile and grabbed a rabbit. He laid down and took a bite, while sweeping his eyes over the camp.
Wrong thread x3
Is Ashenbreeze from SC?

CinnamonCookie
December 6th, 2016, 05:41 PM
Oh yea..

CinnamonCookie
December 6th, 2016, 05:41 PM
Yes Ashenbreeze is from Shadowclan sorry. XD

~Breadsticks~
December 6th, 2016, 05:48 PM
Yes Ashenbreeze is from Shadowclan sorry. XD
That's alright, you want to say they're already close for the sake of the plot?

CinnamonCookie
December 6th, 2016, 05:51 PM
Sure.

~Breadsticks~
December 6th, 2016, 06:08 PM
Sure.
Posted :)

Serendipity
December 6th, 2016, 06:16 PM
For the Plot "Based off of a song" Listen to "kids in the dark" by All TIme Low. It is soooo Mystery Kits

CinnamonCookie
December 6th, 2016, 06:26 PM
Posted :)
Which thread? Clearing or Territory?

~Breadsticks~
December 6th, 2016, 06:51 PM
Which thread? Clearing or Territory?
The border

~Breadsticks~
December 6th, 2016, 06:51 PM
For the Plot "Based off of a song" Listen to "kids in the dark" by All TIme Low. It is soooo Mystery Kits
OMG YES I NEED TO DO THAT I LOVE THAT SONG

Serendipity
December 6th, 2016, 06:58 PM
YASSSSS
Do you know "That Girl", "Love like war" and "Cinderblock Garden"?

~Breadsticks~
December 6th, 2016, 08:02 PM
YASSSSS
Do you know "That Girl", "Love like war" and "Cinderblock Garden"?
Omg yes, what other bands do you like?

Serendipity
December 8th, 2016, 06:52 PM
Icon for hire, Fit for rivals, and I can't lie, I do love phillip phillips.

CinnamonCookie
December 8th, 2016, 07:03 PM
I sang "Home" by Phillip Phillips in choir. The whole song.

Serendipity
December 8th, 2016, 07:05 PM
I sang "Home" by Phillip Phillips in choir. The whole song.
Coolio, Fallen-io!

CinnamonCookie
December 8th, 2016, 07:15 PM
Thank ye, Sweet Skies-ee