PDA

View Full Version : HurricaneClan and TsunamiClan {A Prophecy}

Phoenix Flames
October 6th, 2016, 05:02 AM
"There'll be a horrible battle. One that will end the former leaders of the two rival clans."~ HurrricaneClan and TsunamiClan

In the midst of a dense forest lies a clan. A peaceful one to be exact. But sometimes intruders from other clans, (TsunamiClan), invade this clan's territory.
HurricaneClan, the fearsome clan,
The fighter clan of this land,
This clan has just started,
but this clan still remains...
Alive!

TsunamiClan, a clan that lives near the Ocean. They live peaceful lives here as well. But they like to invade HurricaneClan's territory.
TsunamiClan, oh what a shame...
You like to invade other clans,
and make them fear pain...
TsunamiClan, why oh why?
You need respect, and friendship for your own good!

Form;
Name:
Looks:
Perso:
Mate:
Kin:
Crush:
Kits:
Apprentice (Only these cats: Warriors or Med. Cat of the two clans should have this in their form):
Mentor (Only App. should have this in their form):
Other/Questions:

TsunamiClan Cats:
Lunarstar
Herontail (Deputy)
Ironclaw
Moonkit
Sagepaw
Axelclaw
Blindeye (Elder)
Fernpaw
Timberfur
Birchclaw
Elmwhisker (Elder)
Cloudclaw (Med. Cat)

HurricaneClan Cats:
Treestar
Elkfur (Deputy)
Flintpaw
Robinkit
Jaywing
Flamepaw
Jewelfur
Talonpool (Med. Cat)
Quailpaw
Featherpaw
Doekit
Windkit
Sapkit
Barkpaw
Juniperfur (Elder)
Lightningtail (Elder)

Cats of the prophecy: Treestar, Moonkit, Barkpaw, Axelclaw, Blindeye, Windkit, Jewelfur, Herontail, Talonpool

Everyone who joined this Fanclan on the old site may rejoin. :headrub:

Gone
October 6th, 2016, 06:38 AM
Could I take Blindeye?

Ceridwen
October 6th, 2016, 10:26 AM
This sounds pretty cool! Is Herontail taken?

vixenandwillowlikescookie
October 6th, 2016, 04:17 PM
hi i have a question as i have already joined this clan do i have to join again my charctors were sunkit/sapkit moonkit and treestar if i remember them all oh and sagepaw

Phoenix Flames
October 6th, 2016, 05:24 PM
hi i have a question as i have already joined this clan do i have to join again my charctors were sunkit/sapkit moonkit and treestar if i remember them all oh and sagepaw

Hi Vixen. Yes I remember your characters. Yes you can let them join again.

Phoenix Flames
October 6th, 2016, 05:24 PM
This sounds pretty cool! Is Herontail taken?

No. Herontail is not taken.

Phoenix Flames
October 6th, 2016, 05:25 PM
Could I take Blindeye?

Sure.

Gone
October 6th, 2016, 05:27 PM
Sure.

Alright, thanks! ;3

Zan Partizanne
October 6th, 2016, 05:28 PM
May I have DoeKit? :hug:

October 6th, 2016, 05:39 PM
Hi Vixen. Yes I remember your characters. Yes you can let them join again. ok more important question to i have to do work and make a form for them?

Phoenix Flames
October 6th, 2016, 07:13 PM
ok more important question to i have to do work and make a form for them?

Nope. I already remember how your characters look.

Phoenix Flames
October 6th, 2016, 07:14 PM
May I have DoeKit? :hug:

I guess? Idk! XD

October 7th, 2016, 07:10 AM
[ QUOTE=Derp Katz;1158]Nope. I already remember how your characters look.[/QUOTE]
yay XD im so lazy sometimes when will we be staring

Ceridwen
October 7th, 2016, 01:17 PM
No. Herontail is not taken.

Sweeto, would you like me to fill out the form or do you have a premade bio for Herontail?

*Lionblaze//Falconpaw
October 7th, 2016, 01:24 PM
Name: Falconclaw
Looks:Golden fur with Blue eyes
Perso:Clever,Sly,Sneaky,Quite,Coldhearted to enemys
Mate: Open
Kin: Open
Crush: Open
Kits: Open
Apprentice (Only these cats: Warriors or Med. Cat of the two clans should have this in their form): Open
Other/Questions:None
:rainbowllama:

Phoenix Flames
October 7th, 2016, 01:34 PM
Sweeto, would you like me to fill out the form or do you have a premade bio for Herontail?

Fill out the form. But I prefer if Herontail's fur is white and her eyes are blue. So just put a link to a white furred-blue eyed cat. XD))

Phoenix Flames
October 7th, 2016, 01:35 PM
Name: Falconclaw
Looks:Golden fur with Blue eyes
Perso:Clever,Sly,Sneaky,Quite,Coldhearted to enemys
Mate: Open
Kin: Open
Crush: Open
Kits: Open
Apprentice (Only these cats: Warriors or Med. Cat of the two clans should have this in their form): Open
Other/Questions:None
:rainbowllama:

Accepted.

Phoenix Flames
October 8th, 2016, 10:07 AM
((Bummmmmp))

Ceridwen
October 8th, 2016, 11:47 AM
Sweeto, would you like me to fill out the form or do you have a premade bio for Herontail?Fill out the form. But I prefer if Herontail's fur is white and her eyes are blue. So just put a link to a white furred-blue eyed cat. XD))

Form;
Name: Herontail
Looks: https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3759/9534071346_45d23b7040_b.jpg
A lithe, light-furred she-cat with ocean blue eyes. She has scars from her many battles, and a honed physique that shows her years of experience.

Perso: Though she doesn't always have the right words, selfless and honorable actions make Herontail a bastion of strength and will in times of desperation, carrying herself with poise and mindfulness no matter the situation. She looks to the warriors for inspiration and strength when hers flags, trusting them with every fiber of her being. The lives of her clan mates are the most important thing to her, and she is often there to give advice or support when needed. However, her job is often taxing for her, and sometimes she runs out of energy and becomes aloof.

Mate: none
Kin: (tbd)
Crush: none
Kits: none
Apprentice (former):(tbd)
Mentor (former): (tbd)
Other/Questions: Anyone want to be in Herontails family? lol

Phoenix Flames
October 9th, 2016, 08:29 AM
Form;
Name: Herontail
Looks: https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3759/9534071346_45d23b7040_b.jpg
A lithe, light-furred she-cat with ocean blue eyes. She has scars from her many battles, and a honed physique that shows her years of experience.

Perso: Though she doesn't always have the right words, selfless and honorable actions make Herontail a bastion of strength and will in times of desperation, carrying herself with poise and mindfulness no matter the situation. She looks to the warriors for inspiration and strength when hers flags, trusting them with every fiber of her being. The lives of her clan mates are the most important thing to her, and she is often there to give advice or support when needed. However, her job is often taxing for her, and sometimes she runs out of energy and becomes aloof.

Mate: none
Kin: (tbd)
Crush: none
Kits: none
Apprentice (former):(tbd)
Mentor (former): (tbd)
Other/Questions: Anyone want to be in Herontails family? lol

((Accepted))

October 9th, 2016, 08:52 AM
when can we start your still elkfur flamepaw and talonpool and jeweledsomething rright )

Phoenix Flames
October 9th, 2016, 01:45 PM
I was never Jewelfur. But I am still Elkfur, Talonpool, and Flamepaw. And I think we should start now.))

October 9th, 2016, 04:38 PM
yeah i forgot sorry yes let us start should we start were we left off ) ' talonpool? ' Treestar asked

Phoenix Flames
October 9th, 2016, 07:25 PM
"Yes, Treestar? What is it?", Talonpool asked, focusing on sorting the herbs and seeds and borage.

Ceridwen
October 14th, 2016, 08:55 AM
Herontail perched atop a high stone, a field of amber grass billowed around her. The breeze carried the scent of salt and sea, and her camp that wasn't far behind. She took a deep, clear breath of air and sighed, opening her eyes to the sky above, tinged grey with clouds. She sensed something, pressure bearing down on the land around her. Insects and birds were quiet and missing. A storm was coming soon.

She couldn't help but to feel this moment was ominous. For many moons she had protected Tsunami Clan, and she had faced monumental challenges, but she never knew when the next challenge would come.

She leaped down from the stone, and began listening for prey brave enough to be out in the calm of the storm.

Phoenix Flames
November 11th, 2016, 06:06 PM
NO ONE FOR LE PREZ

NO ONE FOR LE PREZ
November 11th, 2016, 06:08 PM
I was Cloud claw XD I'm late though.)

Phoenix Flames
November 11th, 2016, 06:17 PM
I was Cloud claw XD I'm late though.)
(I know.)

~Vixen~
November 12th, 2016, 07:51 AM
treestar sat down " could you check me for kits? " she asked

Phoenix Flames
November 13th, 2016, 07:08 AM
treestar sat down " could you check me for kits? " she asked
"Uhhh, okay...", Talonpool said then walked over to her sister. She put a paw on her belly and moved her paw around. "Oh my gosh, Treestar, you do have kits! How wonderful.", Talonpool said, smiling at her sister.

Phoenix Flames
November 13th, 2016, 07:09 AM
(It would been better if I had backed up our posts so that I could just repost them when we switched hosts.... But whatever... XD)

Phoenix Flames
November 13th, 2016, 07:13 AM
vixenandwillowlikecookie

Phoenix Flames
November 13th, 2016, 07:15 AM
vixenandwillowlikecookie Post

~Vixen~
November 13th, 2016, 07:19 AM
she smiled " thank you i had been feeling off. do you suppose i should stop leading for a while or just keep leading just not to go out of camp " she said smileing "i need to tell elkfur " she raced out and slammed into him " your going to be a father" she declared

Phoenix Flames
November 13th, 2016, 07:24 AM
she smiled " thank you i had been feeling off. do you suppose i should stop leading for a while or just keep leading just not to go out of camp " she said smileing "i need to tell elkfur " she raced out and slammed into him " you're going to be a father" she declared
"I think you should still lead, but just don't go out of camp.", Talonpool said.

Elkfur fell over due to the impact of his mate running into him. "Ow!", he yowled and rubbed his head with a paw. He then heard what Treestar said. "Really?! Yay!", he exclaimed, then bounced around Treestar on his paws.

~Vixen~
November 13th, 2016, 07:27 AM
" talonpool says i shouldnt leave camp but thats ok " she said happily

Phoenix Flames
November 13th, 2016, 07:32 AM
" talonpool says i shouldnt leave camp but thats ok " she said happily
"Okay.", Elkfur said, smiling.

~Vixen~
November 14th, 2016, 12:31 PM
" so oyu will haveti lead the cats for most things " she said

Phoenix Flames
November 16th, 2016, 05:35 PM
" so oyu will haveti lead the cats for most things " she said
"I know. I will, Treestar. Don't worry.", Elkfur mewed, smiling.

~Vixen~
November 16th, 2016, 05:44 PM
she yawned " im going to go take a nap " she mewed she looked tired so she walked up to her den and fell asleep instently in her nest