PDA

View Full Version : Treeclan

Shadow
December 4th, 2016, 10:21 PM
There is an ancient clan deep in the jungle,that no other clans know about,it is told that they live in trees,high up in the air instead of ground,their ways are somewhat different from clan ways,it is also told that they can leap higher in the air then any normal clancat,that they usually eat birds,well,all those story's are TRUE.

Welcome to Treeclan,we live in the Rainforest,we hunt birds,we jump more than 10 feet in the air,and we live IN the TREES.Our enemy's are leopards,baboons,Jaguars and other animals like that are leaders names usually end up with 'Sky' 'Branch' or 'Star' but the most commonly used one here is 'Star' we believe in a clan of our ancestors named The Clan Of Endless Jungles of Jungleclan for short.Our medicine cats have special ceremonies like our leaders and have the last word of their name as or 'Pool'.Our medicine cat apprentices have a last word of their name as 'Leaf',but our normal apprentices and 'paw's.
The leader gets a special message from The Clan Of Endless Jungles to pick his/her apprentice to become the next leader,The to-be leader has the last word of their name as 'Branch' and they may keep that name through becoming a leader.There are no deputy's but there is top warriors,and there are only 5 top warriors.
~~~~~~~~~~
PLEASE READ ALL OF THAT BECAUSE IT IS IMPORTANT
~~~~~~~~~~
Form:

Name:
Rank(are you a leader?leader to-be?Medicinecat?Medicinecat to-be?Top warrior?Apprentice?etc) :
Looks:
Personally:
Mate:
Kin?:
Other:
Questions:

Shadow
December 4th, 2016, 10:24 PM
Name:Shadeclaw
Looks:white she-cat with black ears,black tail tip,black muzzle,and black paws
Personally:Sarcastic,loyal,smart,brave,aggressive, can act like a kit,ready to defend,can be hot headed,can be nice
Mate:open ask if interested
Kin:open ask if interested
Other: nope
Questions:nope

dino.
December 5th, 2016, 05:45 AM
Name: Whitestar? (If not than Whitebranch and if not than Whitenose)
Rank: leader? (If not than deputy and if not than warrior)
Looks: He is black with a white flash above his nose. He has blue eyes and long claws.
Personality: Kind, gentle, strict with apprentices, for him thry myst earn his respect before they can take their assessment.
Mate: open
Kin: open
Questions: nope

Shadow
December 5th, 2016, 08:07 AM
Accepted!!

dino.
December 5th, 2016, 08:34 AM
Accepted!!
When do we start?

Night Awaits
December 5th, 2016, 12:36 PM
Name: Lightbranch
Looks: https://goo.gl/images/pYtjV6
Personally: Shy, not so confident, lets others take her place, curious, loyal, light on her paws
Mate: Open
Kin?: None
Other: Nope
Questions: Nope

Momotaro
December 5th, 2016, 12:46 PM
There is an ancient clan deep in the jungle,that no other clans know about,it is told that they live in trees,high up in the air instead of ground,their ways are somewhat different from clan ways,it is also told that they can leap higher in the air then any normal clancat,that they usually eat birds,well,all those story's are TRUE.

Welcome to Treeclan,we live in the Rainforest,we hunt birds,we jump more than 3 feet in the air,and we live IN the TREES.Our enemy's are leopards,baboons,Jaguars and other animals like that are leaders names usually end up with 'Sky' 'Branch' or 'Star' but the most commonly used one here is 'Star' we believe in a clan of our ancestors named The Clan Of Endless Jungles of Jungleclan for short.Our medicine cats have special ceremonies like our leaders and have the last word of their name as or 'Pool'.Our medicine cat apprentices have a last word of their name as 'Leaf',but our normal apprentices and 'paw's.
The leader gets a special message from The Clan Of Endless Jungles to pick his/her apprentice to become the next leader,The to-be leader has the last word of their name as 'Branch' and they may keep that name through becoming a leader.There are no deputy's but there is top warriors,and there are only 5 top warriors.
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
Form:

Name:
Rank(are you a leader?leader to-be?Medicinecat?Medicinecat to-be?Top warrior?Apprentice?etc) :
Looks:
Personally:
Mate:
Kin?:
Other:
Questions:

Name: Flickerpool.
Rank(are you a leader?leader to-be?Medicinecat?Medicinecat to-be?Top warrior?Apprentice?etc) : Medicine cat.
Looks: A pure black cat with stormy blue eyes. Flickerpool also has long soft fur.
Personally: Very sarcastic and dry but if are her freind or family she's quite worrisome and caring.
Mate: Medicine cat so she's forever alone.
Kin?: N/A
Other: She was going to be a warrior because incredibly powerful legs and accuracy. But she became a medicine cat because hated fighting.
Questions:

Shadow
December 5th, 2016, 03:50 PM
Both accepted but Night awaits,there is already an leader,so you could be a leader apprentice,so you would be still Lightbranch for reasons stated in my description of the clan,also we can start when more people join,so ask your friends

dino.
December 5th, 2016, 04:14 PM
Both accepted but Night awaits,there is already an leader,so you could be a leader apprentice,so you would be still Lightbranch for reasons stated in my description of the clan,also we can start when more people join,so ask your friends
Ok

Herontail
December 5th, 2016, 05:41 PM
(Name: Flowerfeather
Looks: White cat with one yellow eye and one blue eye
Personally: Flowerfeather is curious and can't help but nose around. If she has a question, it must be answered. Always.
Mate: Nupe
Kin?: Not important.
Other: She is deaf in one ear, but she can hear fine out of the other.
Questions: Not for now.

Before I post this, I would like to point out that cats can jump six times their own weight, so a cat jumping three feet into the air is puny compared to other cats.)

dino.
December 5th, 2016, 06:54 PM
Who's the leader? If its me, tell me and I'll just stop asking stupid questions. X3

Shadow
December 5th, 2016, 06:54 PM
(Name: Flowerfeather
Looks: White cat with one yellow eye and one blue eye
Personally: Flowerfeather is curious and can't help but nose around. If she has a question, it must be answered. Always.
Kin?: Not important.
Other: She is deaf in one ear, but she can hear fine out of the other.
Questions: Not for now.

Before I post this, I would like to point out that cats can jump six times their own weight, so a cat jumping three feet into the air is puny compared to other cats.)
Accepted

Spinny
December 5th, 2016, 07:14 PM
Name: Brierpaw
Rank: Medicine cat to-be? If not open, just apprentice :>
Looks: http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/e0/6c/e8/e06ce86e35fd7fb36687b1edd7ac9d4d.jpg
Personally: TBRP'ed
Mate: N/A
Other: Edit- I'm a tom cat
Questions: What's your favorite color?

Shadow
December 5th, 2016, 08:27 PM
Who's the leader? If its me, tell me and I'll just stop asking stupid questions. X3
Yes you are leader

Shadow
December 5th, 2016, 08:28 PM
Name: Brierpaw
Rank: Medicine cat to-be? If not open, just apprentice :>
Looks: http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/e0/6c/e8/e06ce86e35fd7fb36687b1edd7ac9d4d.jpg
Personally: TBRP'ed
Mate: N/A
Other: None
Questions: What's your favorite color?
Accepted and my fav colors are black and white

Shadow
December 5th, 2016, 08:28 PM
We just need some male cats and then we can start

dino.
December 6th, 2016, 05:26 AM
Yes you are leader
Ok

Shadow
December 7th, 2016, 09:18 PM
Bump

CinnamonCookie
December 8th, 2016, 01:05 AM
Name: Bearpaw
Looks: :3 (https://wallpaperscraft.com/image/cat_apofiss_drawing_cute_cat_94591_2560x1440.jpg)
Personality: strong and ferocious but very loyal
Kin?: open
Other: naw
Questions: can Flowerfeather be my mentor?

Shadow
December 8th, 2016, 11:21 AM
Accepted and sure thing fallen.We can start now.I will accept even through role play

Shadow
December 8th, 2016, 07:01 PM
Bump

CinnamonCookie
December 8th, 2016, 08:23 PM
BURRITOOOOO!

Shadow
December 8th, 2016, 08:34 PM
:laughing:

CinnamonCookie
December 8th, 2016, 08:36 PM
Taco?

Spinny
December 8th, 2016, 09:21 PM
Brierpaw sorted out the herbs in his den. There was poppy seeds, Marigold, Alder bark... What was that one called? He stared at a minty-smelling leaf in front of his paws. He sighed, no t feeling like figuring it out now. He padded over to the corner of the tree den and curled up in it. He felt tired as he closed his eyes, trying to fall asleep.

CinnamonCookie
December 8th, 2016, 10:03 PM
Bearpaw stepped out of the apprentices den and stretched. He went over to the fresh-kill pile and grabbed a bird and took a bite.

Silhouettes
December 18th, 2016, 03:30 PM

Welcome to Treeclan,we live in the Rainforest,we hunt birds,we jump more than 10 feet in the air,and we live IN the TREES.Our enemy's are leopards,baboons,Jaguars and other animals like that are leaders names usually end up with 'Sky' 'Branch' or 'Star' but the most commonly used one here is 'Star' we believe in a clan of our ancestors named The Clan Of Endless Jungles of Jungleclan for short.Our medicine cats have special ceremonies like our leaders and have the last word of their name as or 'Pool'.Our medicine cat apprentices have a last word of their name as 'Leaf',but our normal apprentices and 'paw's.
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
Form:

Name:
Looks:
Personally:
Mate:
Kin?:
Other:
Questions:
Name: Petalbranch or Petalstorm
Looks: Pitch black she-cat mottled with a creamy dawn-color.
Perso: She usually is silent, though with friends she is friendly and bubbly.
Kin: Open

Shadow
December 18th, 2016, 03:39 PM
Name: Petalbranch or Petalstorm
Looks: Pitch black she-cat mottled with a creamy dawn-color.
Perso: She usually is silent, though with friends she is friendly and bubbly.
Kin: Open
Accepted she can e our leader,I can't remember if we have one ,if we do then you can be a top warrior

Silhouettes
December 18th, 2016, 03:41 PM
Accepted she can e our leader,I can't remember if we have one ,if we do then you can be a top warrior
Thanks and XD

CinnamonCookie
December 18th, 2016, 04:14 PM
Bearpaw finished then he went out of the camp to hunt.