PDA

View Full Version : Wildpaw needs a new name ;w;

judas
December 4th, 2016, 05:46 PM
Sadly, my babe Wildpaw broke her spine and is to be given a new name. She will never be a full warrior and will live in the medicine cats den ;w;. I want her to have a life kinda like Briarlight and Brightheart's. So she needs a name change, and will change it back do to her being so stubborn she won't answer to it. And to her bravery. So I need names to change it to,
Twoleg isn't a option by the way :3

Gone
December 4th, 2016, 05:51 PM
Lostpaw or Brokenpaw?
(Lostfate or Brokenback?)
Sorry, I have no idea x3

dino.
December 4th, 2016, 05:54 PM
Wildfall? (I don't know its Just random)

Mango
December 4th, 2016, 06:34 PM
Disablepaw

Mango
December 4th, 2016, 06:35 PM
Noback?

Panic
December 4th, 2016, 06:53 PM
Brokenpaw? Lostpaw? "{She can't really get a suffix if she can't become a warrior...}

Maplefur
December 4th, 2016, 06:59 PM
Bentpaw -> Bentback?

Tornpaw -> Tornback?

I dunno, sorry xD Included warrior suffixes because Briarlight eventually got a name, so they might eventually give Wildpaw a name too, but I didn't know what you had planned :P

aleka!
December 4th, 2016, 07:05 PM
Shatteredpaw?
After all, she'll have no warrior name

judas
December 4th, 2016, 07:08 PM
I already have a character with the prefix Lost, also she will be a warrior just not complete the training :\

aleka!
December 4th, 2016, 07:15 PM
I already have a character with the prefix Lost, also she will be a warrior just not complete the training :\
Oh, in that case, what about Shatteredheart or Shatteredhope?

savage scar
December 5th, 2016, 12:18 AM
Snappedbone?

CinnamonCookie
December 5th, 2016, 04:13 AM
Horrible names, people! Geez! In my opinion, it should be Blazeheart, meaning that she never gave up, no matter what, no matter the problem, she tried her best and didn't get down on herself too much if she lost.